March 18, 2024, 09:48:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737349 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1180 on: April 24, 2009, 11:41:51 PM »

4/22/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

now was file for another business at eagle visser trading owing to achieve visit indesea, where owing to bay cu several producto

tuesday morning owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to break enter steal at visser trading at eagle. ultimo dianan is several kiebro y ladronicia owing to come is tumando lugar in the area of eagle. recientemente can corda esun at de palm tour y also esun n’e deposito of lucky electronics. so also is bay one ad at comerciantenan in the cercania eybanda for is alerto, already cu kizas tomorrow, the day after tomorrow or also another week one of they will maybe victima. tuesday madruga self the ladronnan owing to forza the door in near y owing to enter in the lugar y owing to steal several box of vitamin water because; also several box of brillo. is seems cu they will bay fill they self cu water energico of vitamin water y also owing to bay cu the cahanan of brillo p’asina achieve more “brio” for follow steal. then people if do you being ofreci for cumpra one cantidad of the productonan here cu do not agent of the agencia calling police at once already cu could you is cumprando cos steal y can core riesgo of bay close according ley. y if have person cu know where the productonan here is almacena also is being ask for calling police.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: April 24, 2009, 11:43:39 PM »

4/22/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

piroman is follow activo at pos chiquito

monday night personal of cuerpo of bombero had they hand they complete cu candela cu probably owing to wordo sendi intencionalmente in district of pos chiquito. was after of 9or of night cu cuerpo of bombero owing to wordo calling for come pay one candela at pos chiquito, because this was menasa of stick one cas at candela. also owing to solicita presencia of police. recherche also owing to acudi n’e sitio because; is sospecha cu the candela here owing to wordo sendi intencionalmente for one piroman cu is march rond at pos chiquito.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: April 24, 2009, 11:45:50 PM »

4/22/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

after of owing to pay 300 dollar for servicio, the is lose on dje 200 dollar also

he j.l., naci at estados unidos of 48 year, monday madruga in careda of 4’or owing to ask asistencia of police, because; cu past owing to tell cu past owing to lose 200 dollar. n’e sitio, the is talk cu police y the is tell they cu past owing to pay the muher of bar j.j.m.o. naci at colombia of 29 year, 300 dollar for his servicio, y after cu past owing to bay bath, past owing to ripara cu the miss 200 dollar. the is tilda the muher cu past owing to coy his coin. police is talk cu the muher y the is deny cu the not owing to coy the coin y owing to tell police if they wanted they can bay listra in his bedroom. police owing to talk cu j.l. y owing to bise if the is desea, the can bay give complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: April 24, 2009, 11:55:44 PM »

4/23/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

chinese bendedor of cosnan steal deteni

diarazon morning recherchenan of distrito north owing to bosha bay n’e supermercado cheng xing at paradera for so detene the comerciante chinese that is conoci for cumpra cosnan steal. besides owing to achieve one great cantidad of plasma flatscreen tv, laptops, computer y much more cosnan procedente of ladronicia owing to being confisca. come across

Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

previous to detencion owing to cay in caso of cumpramento of articulonan steal chinese kevin of cheng xing supercenter at paradera deteni

yesterday owing to detene the comerciante chinese kevin cu is child of owner of cheng xing supercenter at paradera fast pacifico. the detencion here owing to cay debi cu the is wordo sospecha of owing to cumpra much articulonan steal. recherchenan of north, after of one investigacion big owing to succeed place hand on the ladronnan y now also on the comerciante here. owing to descubri one container complete of articulonan behind the business y so owing to cuminsa calling the various companianan y contratistanan cu was victima of ladronicia specialmente of materialnan of construccion caminda can talk of some hundred thousand guilder. tut the material achieve owing to wordo confisca y owing to wordo take away for keep of police at north in several truck. bisiñanan of the lugar was happen at instant cu the accionnan was tumando lugar y was comenta cu at last the chinese owing to cay, because apparently they was conoce the chinese here of comete cierto fechorianan for much time end.indicacionnan is cu this is the before is cay but cu will have still more for cay mirando cu the business of articulonan steal at aruba is uno very big self. come across

the chinees here was trece venezolano for come swipe

n’e sitio of cheng-xing supercenter, we can owing to hear cu the chinees here, t’e author intelectual of trece venezolanonan for come swipe they tarjeta of credito y so owing to percura for they achieve dollars. one modus operandi, where the chinees here not was take away the coin banco, but was using this, for cumpra carchi of telephone. of the form here, the comerciante chinees here not was pay his bbo, wanted mean the was “horta” gobierno also. the expertonan fiscal, will haci one investigacion now? time will determina this. as the first informe is indica, recherchenan owing to achieve because; 2 miyon guilder y at dollars scondi in the business.

comerciantenan owing to reconoce they articulonan steal in container of chinese deteni

one of the comerciantenan present at the cheng xing supercenter caminda owing to descubri one cantidad very big of articulonan steal owing to give the next declaracion. past owing to tell cu recherche owing to calling for look at if they can owing to confirma cu cierto productonan achieve in the container is of the these compania or not mirando cu varis box of azeta owing to wordo steal for of they y this owing to wordo constata via at registronan. the comerciante here can owing to constata cu provided that berdad several of the productonan achieve in the container is of his compania. also can owing to constata cu in the container had azeta cu the chinese provided that cuestion owing to cumpra cercanan. here past owing to tell cu in transcurso of 8 lunanan happen the chinese will can owing to cumpra alrededor of 40 box, but in the container can owing to see cu have close of 2 palet, es decir among 160 for 200 box.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

cheng-xing is famous also for sell 24 hour for day of

acuerdo cu informacion recibi, the owner of cheng-xing, was co-propietario cu another chinees, of thing we conoce today because; huan zhan supermarket at north. but they two owing to quarrel so owing to break cu another. t’sina past owing to cumpra the localidad here at paradera y owing to open his own supermercado, cu owing to become one supercenter. cheng-xing owing to become very conoci, because; one business, cu is open 24 hour for day, 7 day for week, because behind the have one window for give servicio desea. today owing to resulta cu not only the was sell, but also was cumpra all thing is steal y is wordo poni in container. pesey, till yesterday tardi still, police was bezig is sacando productonan steal for of container.

mercancia steal balora in thousand of guilder y rond of 2 miyon guilder cash owing to wordo confisca chinese have to give cuenta at husticia

boss of recherche roy tromp was present yesterday at pardera caminda owing to achieve one container complete of articulonan steal y caminda cu detencion of the comerciante chinese kevin owing to cay sospecha of owing to cumpra one cantidad big of articulonan steal. past owing to indica cu is various producto owing to wordo confisca y not only materialnan of construccion, mustrando so cu the chinese is cumpra cosnan for of everybody. igualmente past owing to tell cu owing to confisca very much coin, although the not can owing to tell cuanto exactly already cu the have to owing to wordo count ; still, but was calcula rond of 2 miyon guilder cash. after cu the coin wordo count ; the will wordo deposita at griffie. assure cuerpo policial merece one felicitacion big for her tremendo work cu they owing to haci in the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: April 24, 2009, 11:58:06 PM »

4/23/2009 Awe Mainta Page 16

Papiamentu translation:

thief owing to enter in cas for steal, but owing to reboltea all cos y owing to bay cu unicamente the car

diarazon madruga anti-socialnan owing to enter at one cas at hooiberg y owing to reboltea all cos in the cas, but at end they not owing to steal nothing. the unique cos cu they owing to bay cune was the boshi key of car y the car of the family. during cu they was saliendo cu the car for of the cura of the cas, the anti-socialnan owing to strike the spiel n’e cura. afortunadamente the family owing to succeed achieve the car bek hour sun owing to leave stop pabao of well well bar & restaurant. the vehiculo owing to being achieve intacto y so the family does not owing to entrega complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: April 24, 2009, 11:59:50 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to try break vitrina of kooyman techniek

tuesday madruga anti-socialnan in one car, blanco owing to try break the vitrina of kooyman techniek at tarabana mandando one baranca for strike on the vitrina but this owing to abort debi cu the vitrina is protegi. mirando cu alarma owing to bay, y had movemento of hendenan for bay trabao, the anti-socialnan owing to follow core in one car blanco, cu seems one nissan sentra. y es more, have one camara cu owing to capta all the movecion, cu now is being investiga for recherche.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: April 25, 2009, 12:01:51 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to break vitrina of maggy's at santa cruz for steal productonan of beyeza y cologna

ladronicia is in his top here at aruba. yesterday madruga anti-socialnan owing to break the vitrina of maggy's at santa cruz for steal. they owing to succeed bay cu several producto for beyeza y of alta calidad. according testigonan the alarma owing to cuminza sound y at once after past owing to spot indicando cu the ladronnan will owing to destrui the alarma here also. in curso of day departamento of investigacion tecnico owing to bay take all fingerprint cu had for after follow on pista of the ladronnan here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: April 25, 2009, 12:04:34 AM »

4/23/2009 Awe Mainta Page 17

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to succeed place hand on ladronnan cu owing to steal at v.o.c. boutique

diarazon madruga 2 thief owing to break the vitrina of v.o.c. situa just panort of the gabinete of governor for enter steal. the anti-socialnan here owing to using one baranca for break the vitrina y so enter for after they leave cu great cantidad of cloths for of the boutique. in they huymento the anti-socialnan owing to let several cloths cay thing cu owing to facilita the trabao of the agentenan, already cu they owing to follow the lastra of the pañanan cu owing to cay y owing to come succeed strike in one of the anti-socialnan cu owing to steal in the lugar. was at height of my prikichi owing to succeed detene one of the sospechosonan y owing to hibe keep of police p’e cuminsa canta at keep.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: April 25, 2009, 12:06:28 AM »

4/23/2009 Awe Mainta Page 17

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to enter botica central madruga, but not for drug, but for steal

diarazon madruga ladronnan owing to forza door of botica central at santa cruz for enter y steal, locual they owing to haci also. unabes inside the alarma owing to sound y neither esey owing to stroba they of coba in all the lachinan near of the cashier keriendo cu they will achieve coin but they owing to abort. the unique cos cu they owing to succeed bay cune t’e carchinan of telephone

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: April 25, 2009, 12:10:22 AM »

4/24/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

safe steal achieve in dam east of trappers club

diahuebs morning police owing to bay n’e dam east of trappers club, where owing to succeed achieve one safe destrui. indicacion is cu this will is procedente of one abstraction recien cometi. mirando the safe here is uno enough pisa owing to haci usage of takelwagen for saca this for of the dam. investigacion will bay determina of cual business the safe here is.

Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

owing to achieve one safe procedente of one abstraction completamente destrui in dam

diahuebs morning police owing to bay n’e dam east of trappers club, where owing to succeed achieve one safe destrui. indicacion is cu this will is procedente of one abstraction recien cometi. mirando the safe here is uno enough pisa owing to haci usage of takelwagen for saca this for of the dam. investigacion will bay determina of cual business the safe here is.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: April 25, 2009, 12:13:42 AM »

4/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

because; cu they not owing to study for they s.o. 2 child owing to denuncia of have one bom, but police owing to succeed at detene they

monday morning early, centrale post owing to achieve call on 911, cu will have one bom at maria college. police owing to haci they investigacion y owing to achieve the number of telephone. police owing to bay at maria college, y eynan they owing to calling the number of telephone, but the not was contesta. after one another telephone owing to calling the same telephone cu owing to haci the denuncia, y police owing to calling the number, y the telephone owing to ring near of they. police owing to talk cu the two alumnonan m.s. y j.s, of 17 year, that owing to admiti cu they owing to calling 911 y owing to haci denuncia of one bom. the motibo is cu they're in week of s.o. y they not owing to learn they lesson. police owing to detene they y take away they keep of beach. police is haci one advertencia n’e children for not haci sort of weganan so, because; cu for menasa here, have one castigo of at least 4 year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: April 25, 2009, 12:29:06 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8520/8/#jc_allComments

Papiamentu translation:

specialista dr. rene de cuba deteni

wednesday, 22 april 2009 - 14:25

yesterday evening did take lugar one conferencia of prensa, caminda vocero policial, owing to give declaracion cu will was have one abstraction of several arm at home of dr. de cuba at palm beach. informacionnan extra oficial cu 24ora.com owing to ricibi, cu dr. rene de cuba owing to stay deteni owing to base cu the was door arm ilegal. is conoci cu is for one arm only the have permission, but the remainder of armanan if the not have permission pe. click play for listen the interview cu dr. de cuba more during day of yesterday... come across

4/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

today the can being let in freedom, hour the present fast huez comisario debi at interpretacion of ley of arm of candela dr. rene de cuba keto bay is deteni

in interview cu advocate mr. chris lejuez, advocate of dr. rene de cuba that owing to wordo deteni relaciona cu posesion of arm, cu porcierto owing to wordo steal for of his cas, past owing to comenta on the caso here. chris lejuez owing to tell cu past owing to wordo acerca for atende his caso. t’asina cu at dado instant dr. rene de cuba owing to achieve know cu at his cas had one abstraction caminda malhechornan owing to break one cashi y owing to bay cu 6 arm of candela. after of owing to haci denuncia at police of the abstraction here, police owing to believe cu the had armanan cu not had vergunning. according mr. chris lejuez, dr. rene de cuba is one ‘sport shooter’, the is acolyte of two various club of tiro at aruba y all the armanan cu the had is registra according the reglanan word among minister of husticia y seccion of police cu is atende asuntonan ey. dr. rene de cuba not had none arm ilegal, sinembargo ministerio publico is achieve cu the maneho cu minister of husticia, rudy croes is take away of give one vergunning n’e club of tiramento do not cuadra cu intencion of we ley. ministerio publico is achieve cu for cada arm have have to of one permission particular. according the advocate, the diferencia of opinion here owing to cause in pasado end cu a owing to bay close siendo cu the had permission for his armanan, y aworaki dr. rene de cuba in his concepto is again one victima more of one problem cu is existi in interpretacion of the ley of permission of arm of candela among ministerio publico y minister of husticia, rudy croes. more aleu, mr. chris lejuez owing to tell cu the fiscal parent, mr. hans mos, that is atendiendo cu the caso here, owing to tell cu the not have one view much cla still on kico exactly t’e procedura if have or not one vergunning. past owing to ask several witness cu is envolvi in the type of casonan here, the.o. the chairman of the club of tiro, hendenan cu is negocia in arm cu permission of police y hendenan cu is registra for police. so the wanted hear they p’e form his opinion if dr. rene de cuba owing to haci algo aberration or not y if the dicidi cu not have nothing ilegal, past will can take the decision of not prolonga the detencion y let dr. rene de cuba in freedom. today dr. rene de cuba have to present fast of huez comisario, where the will bay determina if will let the medico specialista here in freedom or will prolonga his detencion. if his detencion stay prolonga, do not exclui one caso sumario of immediate for ask freedom of dr. rene de cuba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: April 25, 2009, 12:41:19 AM »

4/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

the was form part of are carismatico y alabanza man of 45 year have relacion cu child muher of 14 year huez owing to conden’e at 5 month of jail condicion y 180 hour of trabao comunitario

he w. yesterday morning in corte owing to wordo condena at castigo condicional y servicio comunitario. thing owing to capta atencion during tratamento of the caso is cu w. time cu the had 45 year owing to vrij cu one child muher of 14 anja. the time ey w. was form part of one are carismatico y was organiza praise. in into the trabaonan here past owing to come come across cu the child y his mother y owing to haci the actonan low here. the is wordo acusa cu in the period of 26 of august 2007 till cu november 2007, the time ey the had 45 year owing to haci actonan inmoral cu one child muher of 14 year. fiscal owing to tell cu w. owing to touch y lembe at partinan intimo of the child y also cu past owing to penetra the child. w. owing to desmenti of owing to penetra the child, but owing to admiti the was kiss the child at his cara, pecho, abdomen y pianan, but not at his partinan intimo. according w. the do not see the child more y cu do not bay at encuentronan of alabanza. p’e caso here past owing to stay 10 day close. huez owing to show cu w. was in one are carismatico cu was help hendenan in necesidad y cu the mother of the victima owing to believe cu wernet was interesa in dje. according w. past owing to cumpra cloths y celular p’e mother y owing to cumpra cloths p’e child. w. was organisa encuentronan of praise y the child owing to declara cu w. is stim’e y not his mother. huez owing to read one part of declaracion of the child cu owing to let huez self sorprendi. the child owing to declara at police cu if close he the will busca one another man of same edad, because the is feel good cu man of edad. huez owing to show cu the child owing to declara cu w. owing to hinca finger y after his language in his part intimo y cu the child was feel good. w. owing to tell huez cu the child owing to bis’e cu past owing to wordo viola y cu the have sintimento for as relaciona sexual, but cu the was evita haci this. huez owing to show cu reclasering owing to raporta cu w. not owing to accomplish cu the 180 hour of servicio comunitario. according reclasering, w. will owing to work 15 hour only. according w. past owing to work more cu 15 hour, but the person cu have to mark the oranan of trabao, not was present. after past owing to wordo traslada at santa rose y by cu his father owing to become bad, the not can owing to bay follow haci trabaonan comunitario. huez owing to tell cu reclasering had comprension p’esaki y owing to give w. another trabao, but the not owing to accomplish cu this. huez owing to remarca cu w. self owing to declara at police cu past owing to hinca finger y happen language at part intimo of the child. according w., police was force for declara so y past owing to firme also. huez owing to ask about w. if the is dispuesto for work y past owing to tell if. fiscal is achieve cu have sufficient proof cu w. is culpable of owing to haci actonan inmoral cu one child muher of 14 year. past owing to tell cu the is corda w. in tomzitting y is considera w. one person cu is cumpra child cu promesanan the.o. of cumpra cosnan p’e. (nota of red: one sugar daddy). despite of know cu the child is victima of abuse sexual, past owing to probecha of this. the form con haci servicio comunitario is show cu w. not did take thing past owing to haci at earnest. the is achieve cu w. owing to abusa of the confianza cu hendenan had in dje. fiscal owing to exigi 6 month of jail condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year y cu the condicion cu the will have to work 240 hour of servicio comunitario. advocate mr. scheper owing to show cu w. is desmenti of owing to happen language at partinan intimo of the child. past owing to follow tell cu thing the mother owing to declara at police is basicamente thing past owing to listen of the child y police. the child was wanted for w. haci cosnan cun’e y owing to base boluntario. the advocate owing to show on the declaracion of the child at police cu owing to declara cu the was feel good cu he was kiss at his curpa y if they ser’e the will busca one another man of the same edad, because the is feel good cu man of edad here. the child do not of acuerdo cu the mother owing to entrega complaint for close w. according the advocate, the child had various relacion sexual cu another man or as the do not inocente. ley is talk of proteha child, but in the caso here the child had relacion sexual end first cu w. past owing to show cu by cu doctor owing to let amputa one leg of the father, the parents is depende on w. w. always was dispuesto for haci servicio comunitario, but circumstancia was cause cu the not can owing to haci this. past owing to ask for reduci the oranan of servicio comunitario y for as cuenta cu the child self was busca relacion cu w. the is achieve cu not can considera w. of owing to cumpra the child. huez owing to close tratamento of the caso y dicta sentencia of trip. past owing to tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu w. owing to haci actonan inmoral y owing to penetra one child of 14 year. huez owing to as w. responsible at thing past owing to declara at police or as cu past owing to haci actonan inmoral cu one child muher of 14 year. the is achieve cu teniendo cuenta cu edad of w., w. have to know very good cu thing past owing to haci is wordo completamente desaproba. not can cumpra the child by of ofrece cos. huez not achieve cu have to aumenta servicio comunitario serious. past owing to condena w. at 5 month of jail condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year y 180 hour of servicio comunitario.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: April 25, 2009, 12:49:00 AM »

4/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

acusa of various delito caso hudicial contra agent policial not owing to follow

the caso penal cu ministerio publico owing to cuminsa contra the ex agent policial, linsly laker not owing to follow yesterday morning. owing to come resulta cu laker actualmente is bibando at corsow y past owing to let know by his advocate cu the not can is present. ministerio publico is acusa laker cu day 30 of january 2006, past owing to haci denuncia false of ladronicia of his arm of servicio y comb cu one or more patronchi. also laker is wordo acusa cu among 5 of december 2005 till cu 10 of feburary 2006, intencionalmente past owing to viola the privacidad of one lady. ministerio publico is follow acusa linsly laker cu in the period here the was obliga the person for talk cun’e or scuch’e already cu past owing to send among another 162 missed calls p’e on one day. linsly laker also is wordo acusa of menaza of dead contra the lady. this will have to owing to sosode at various ocasion among november y december 2006 caminda intencionalmente the was tell at form menazante cu the will percura for her lady termina in one frigidaire. yesterday morning huez owing to dicidi cu is mihor pospone the caso for time indifini. esey is nifica cu not have one date exact what day the caso here will take lugar.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: April 25, 2009, 12:51:03 AM »

4/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

tentativamente caso will take lugar day 17 of august now ministerio publico owing to apela veredicto contra of maiky lighthouse, jacky geerman y yolanda vrolijk

was conoci, for of instant cu the veredictonan owing to cay, cu ministerio publico not owing to stay nothing contento cu this. advocate mr. chris lejuez for of instant of the veredicto contra of his cliente, maike lighthouse, not owing to feel necesidad of apela, because his cliente owing to stay satisfecho cu the veredicto, cu is algo more of 50% of demanda of ministerio publico. while cu in the caso contra of geerman y vrolijk, they owing to being let even pound y cu they have to achieve all pertenencia bek, incluso all coin. yesterday ministerio publico owing to confirma for awemainta cu ministerio publico owing to dicidi of apela, thing they owing to haci for of principio of april end. y already end the caso here owing to being poni on rol for corte of apelacion atende, cu is tentativamente day 17 of august now. thing is just after of recesion of corte of husticia. in caso of apelacion, have 3 posibilidad, esta castigo can stay same, or can descend or lever also. but if take at cuenta cu ministerio publico owing to apela, they will wanted see cu the castigo lever, is pesey they owing to apela.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: April 25, 2009, 12:53:17 AM »

4/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to succeed stop man sober cu owing to lever caminda coriendo near robez of caminda

diarazon nightfall late owing to enter informe of cu at one cas at bushiri one man sober owing to arrive y owing to destrui y reboltea all cos in cas. at arrival of the patrol policial n’e cas already he not tey more y the patrol owing to being avisa cu past owing to leave bay in one geo tracker color blau. n’e same instant owing to enter another informe cu have one jeep blau cu the chofer will is sober y is trece danger in trafico, poniendo all another vehiculo for descend for of caminda. one rato after the same patrol cu owing to bay at bushiri owing to come come across the chofer here at madiki. they owing to detene y dune one cuarto free p’e happen his wayaba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: April 25, 2009, 12:55:35 AM »

4/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

owner of cas cu owing to become victima of destruccion y ladronicia, the self owing to come hay’e cu esnan culpable y owing to beat they

diarazon afternoon presencia of police owing to being ask already cu was have one action serious, this because was have one are of person cu owing to arise contra 2 person cu was cu one v-wagen cu was envolvi 2 day anterior at destruccion of 2 ventana for enter steal in one cas at primavera. one witness owing to give descripcion of the car y also the number of the vehiculo y for of the day ey the family is buscando the v-wagen y diarazon afternoon they owing to come across cune y at once owing to calling one are of person cu owing to come atende cu they. esnan cu was cu the v-wagen owing to arise contra they also y is hour police owing to arrive the action owing to stop. police owing to notifica both faction they pace cu they have to take. mature is cu people owing to fada of the tantisimo kiebro cu ladronicia cu people self owing to cuminsa take ley in his hand y esey do not good, is police t’esun indica for actua. if do you not accomplish cu this the weight of ley maybe bonce bek y strike you self.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: April 25, 2009, 12:57:23 AM »

4/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

at home upstairs police on motorcycle owing to detene chofer ilegal cu owing to hera lague accidenta

diahuebs morning one agent policial coriendo on his motorcycle at home upstairs owing to hay’e in one situation cu past owing to hera accidenta his self severamente. at once past owing to maniobra grab control y succeed stop the vehiculo cu owing to hera ocasiona accidente. hour the agent owing to succeed pare owing to descubri cu the not can owing to show none documento y niether permission p’e can is at aruba. the agent at once owing to detene y owing to let hibe keep of police at santa cruz at disposicion of keep we costa. while the takelwagen of police owing to take away the vehiculo also for keep of police at santa cruz.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: April 25, 2009, 01:08:03 AM »

4/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

casonan cu will have today diabierne in corte of first instancia 24 april 2009

corte of first instancia horario sospechoso acto castigabel

08.15 n.j.c. n.l.j. or.a.m. k.j.t.a. c., j., m. y owing to. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of joyas of one person y/of one joyeria on 16 of december 2008. the violencia was dirigi contra several person y was for facilita the ladronicia y/of for haci posible for huy y segura property of the cosnan steal y was encera cu owing to as arm of candela dirigi on the personanan, owing to tell they words menazante, owing to destrui one showcase of glass y owing to grab one of the personanan cu forza at his braza. j. y m. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of one suma of coin y/of pakinan of cigaria of one gasoline-station on 6 of november 2008. the violencia was dirigi contra two person y was for facilita the ladronicia y/of haci posible for huy y segura property of the cosnan steal y owing to encera cu owing to enter cu cara tapa y/of dress at black in the gasoline-station, owing to place arm of candela at cabez of the personanan y owing to dirigi words menazante at they. j., m. y owing to. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of one suma of coin y/of pakinan of cigaria y/of beverage y more pertenencianan of person y/of one minimarket on 11 of december 2008. the violencia was dirigi contra two person y was for facilita the ladronicia y/of haci posible for huy y segura property of the cosnan steal y owing to encera cu owing to enter the minimarket cu cara tapa y/of dress at black, owing to bark “atraco!” y another words of indole menazante, owing to punta arm of candela on the personanan y owing to ranca bag of one of they. c. is wordo acusa alavez of owing to intencionalmente take y/of owing to keep one celular procendente of ladronicia in the period of 11 of december 2008 till 21 of december 2008. pro form.

08.15 g.a.r. d.s.c. r. y c. is wordo acusa of attempt of ladronicia cu violencia of property of one person on 2 of january 2009. the violencia was for facilita the ladronicia y/of haci posible for huy y segura property of the cosnan steal y owing to encera cu owing to as the person y/of owing to scop the at his back y/of owing to pushe on flur y/of owing to strike the y/of owing to listra his curpa. pro form.

08.15 the.e.l. l. is wordo acusa of ladronicia of one or more holoshi of hand of one business in the period of 3 for 5 of january 2009. also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of cigaria y/of coin of one supermercado on 5 of january 2009. pro form.

08.30 d.r.c.s. s.a.w. r.m.s. d.s. y w. is wordo acusa of venta y/of entrega y/of transporte y/of posesion of cocaina in the period of first of january 2007 till 31 of october 2008. r.s. is wordo acusa of venta y/of entrega y/of transporte y/of posesion of cocaina in the period of first of january 2007 till 19 of november 2008.

10.00 j.o.e.c. y.l.s. and.j.s. c., y.s. y and.s. is wordo acusa of ladronicia of one bag cu coin y/of another pertencianan of person on 4 of january 2009. the acto here owing to wordo acompaña cu violencia for facilita the ladronicia y/of haci posible for huy y segura property of the cosnan steal. the violencia owing to encera cu owing to ranca cu forza the bag for of hand of the personanan. the sospechosonan is wordo acusa alavez of ladronicia of one bag cu coin y/of more pertenencia of one person on 4 of january 2009.

11.00 j.b.b.r. l.m.r.d.l.r. j.p.g. j.l.g.d. b.r., d.l.r., g. y g.d. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of one suma of coin on 16 of november 2008. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was encera cu they owing to as one arm of candela dirigi on one person y/of one another person y owing to tell they the words menazante: “esaki is one atraco”.

13.30 d.g.d. h.j.j.c. owing to.c.d.w. n.w.w. d., c., owing to.w. y n.w. is wordo acusa of owing to participa in one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimennan in the period of first of december 2007 till 26 of july 2008. d. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente y in union cu one another or others y cu the intencion for take life of one or two person, owing to los tiro cu one arm of candela in direccion of the personanan here on 20 of july 2008. also the is wordo acusa of posesion of one pistool on the self date ey, without had permission. the is wordo acusa more far of owing to menaza one or two person cu one crimen contra they life on 26 of july 2008. also is wordo acusa of owing to, cu the intencion of take life of person, owing to los tiro cu one arm of candela on one car on 26 of july 2008. the is wordo acusa alavez of posesion of one pistool y/of one an revolver on the self date ey, without permission. all the acusacionnan here is conhuntamente y in union cu one another or others. c. is wordo acusa of posesion of one arm of candela in the period of 20 till 25 of july 2008 y of posesion of one pistool y/of revolver on 26 of july 2008, without cu the had permission for esakinan. owing to.w. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente y in union cu one another or others y cu the intencion for take life of one or more person, owing to los one or more tiro cu one arm of candela in direccion of the car in cual the personanan here was sit on 6 of july 2008. alavez the is wordo acusa of posesion of one pistool on the self date ey, without had permission.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: April 25, 2009, 02:26:26 AM »

4/24/2009 Amigoe

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55698.php

Google translation:

Up to four years in prison for mlijoenenroof

24 Apr, 2009, 17:22 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The five suspects bankroof of the 1.6 million dollar cash from a car on October 16 last year, this morning sentenced to unconditional celstraffen of two to four years. The couple Kwidama and Hernandez were found guilty of theft and money laundering. Marin was also guilty of money laundering and complicity. Geerman was only guilty of complicity.

Money Runners of the company Aruba Armored Transfer on October 16 took money from branches of Aruba Bank and CMB in the Caya Betico Croes. The money was then delivered to the airport for transport to the United States. During the unloading, discovered the money runners that 1.6 million dollars was missing. Only a portion of the money is found. Research showed that some perpetrators to transport the money worked and had a false key bemachtigd that the money from the money truck was stolen.

'Roof has no equal "
The couple G.I.D. Hernandez and J.M. Hernandez-Peterson was sentenced to four years in prison. L. A. Kwidama received 3 years imprisonment. R.D. Marin and H.R.R. Geerman were both 2 years in prison imposed. Kwidama noteworthy was that 25 percent of sentence was due to standard breach of the Public Prosecutor (OM). The OM had the phones tapped lawyers. Despite this' violation 'was called for inadmissible.

The court ruled that Hernandez, Peterson and Kwidama promoters and implementers of the crime were. To this end, the court not in their roles because all have had a substantial share. The fact that during the robbery and no violence was used here during the extensive preparations for the robbery was not the case, the court account in the amount of punishment. Moreover, the culprit for all their 'first offense' which the court had also taken into account in its assessment.
The court stated that the theft has no equal in Aruba. These include the fact that the robbery in broad daylight was the feeling of safety in the community affected, said the judge. The fact that only a portion of the stolen money back is found, the courts weighed in the penalty. Kwidama claimed its share to burn. This was confirmed by the court not believed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.