March 18, 2024, 08:58:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737324 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1220 on: April 28, 2009, 12:16:42 AM »

4/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

ball cayente owing to alcansa victima at his arm (I think this means he was shot in the arm)

presencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday madruga 03.00, at one cas at angochi, where one man owing to wordo injury cu arm of candela at his arm. n’e cas angochi 7-a police is talk cu two person, that owing to tell cu they was sit is talk in the car, hour cu one car owing to happen y owing to throw on they cu arm of candela. is being tell cu is deal of one car cora, cu mac-ream of chrome. he owing to.c. naci at aruba of 22 year, cu was sit in the car, owing to achieve one ball at his arm. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. police is ask witness for they take contacto cu recherche of santa cruz.

4/27/2009 Solo di Pueblo Page 2

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

(From the picture here, the car does appear to have a bullet hole)

Papiamentu translation:

at angochi: man alcanza at his braza for one arm of candela

sta. cruz -- asistencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday marduga in careda of 3:00, at one cas at angochi, where one man owing to wordo injury cu arm of candela. at the cas angochi 7-a police owing to talk cu two person, that owing to tell cu they was sit is talk in the car, hour cu one car owing to happen y owing to throw on they cu arm of candela. according informacion is deal of one mitsubishi galant cu macriem of chroom, cu owing to come at the cas just hour cu one car blauw owing to come busca b. cu live at the cas. one of the personanan in the car, he owing to.c. naci at aruba of 22 year owing to achieve one ball at his braza. ambulance owing to come at the sitio y owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. polisnan owing to ask witness for they take contacto cu recherche of santa cruz.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: April 28, 2009, 12:34:57 AM »

4/27/2009 Solo di Pueblo Page 21

Papiamentu translation:

29 april 2009 corte of first instancia:

will aparece in corte

for 8:30 am: r.j.k. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente light one candela in one cas on 9 of december 2008, already cu el’a as one lighter at paper y/of another cosnan inflamable, door of cual the cas y/of another pertenencianan of one or more person owing to burn completamente or parcialmente y have to owing to teme for danger of dead y/of danger of lesion severo for person y/of damage at the cas y/of another cosnan. pro form

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: April 28, 2009, 12:46:08 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

castigo of 2 year y 6 month owing to cay for father y child in caso of bendemento of drugs posiblemente of three sospechoso will wordo let in freedom

sta. cruz -- –diabierna morning sentencia owing to cay for thing is deal the trio rolando statie, diogenes statie y surandi windster, kendenan is sospechoso of bendemento of drugs. they owing to present fast of huez, caminda fiscal is acusa father y child statie cu among 1 january 2007 – 31 oktober 2008 they was sell drugs while cu windster is wordo acusa cu during one period of two month the also was sell drugs at mahuma. after cu police owing to achieve the informacion, they owing to bay investiga y take accion at mahuma, caminda owing to come detene the child first together cu windster y after the father statie, because; sospechoso of bendemento of drugs. after of owing to listen several witness, the child statie owing to come at admiti cu the was sell stone of cocaina for free base by 2007. according the acusado, el’a dicidi at sell drugs, debi cu the not can achieve trabao. on question of huez, if is on instruccion of the father, el’a stop upstairs cu his father not have nothing of haber cu the ccaso here, cu the was sell drugs bao of tree near of cas y not in cas of his father. according statie, cu his father is deteni inhustamente. according huez, have choller owing to declara cu they was cumpra the drugs at home at mahuma y also they're menciona one child of curaçao cu will is sell. eynan huez owing to referi at windster, that owing to admiti of was sell freebase after cu el’a come for of curaçao, but for one period cortico. el’a splica cu all day the was sit at the lugar caminda bendemento of drugs was take lugar. the do not sostene his declaracion cu on instruccion of rolando, diogenes was sell drugs. according windster, police owing to change his declaracion. huez owing to remarca if windster is try less culpa of rolando. el’a tell cu never el’a see rolando owing to sell algo. huez owing to remarca cu windster owing to company his declaracion. at huez comisario windster owing to declara cu police owing to change his declaracion. huez owing to show cu have declaracion of witness cu is show cu they was cumpra for of one curazoleño. fiscal is achieve cu the trio here was ocupa they self cu bendemento of drugs. el’a show cu diogenes owing to tell cu the was sell drugs by 2007. fiscal is believe cu windster among august y oktober 2008 was sell drugs. fiscal owing to tell cu the is achieve cu the trio here is lie y cu tanto diogenes because; windster is try tapa for rolando, that is esun cu is suministra they cu the drugs. they was enough activo cu bendemente of drugs y police owing to constata cu on one morning only 7 person owing to bay at the cas. diogenes self owing to declara cu the was produci more or less 250 guilder for day. el’a exigi for diogenes y rolando 2 year y 6 month of jail while cu for windster 1 year of jail. after of owing to listen the abogadonan van der sloot y foy, huez owing to close tratamento of the caso y owing to tell cu will bay study the caso. huez will dicta sentencia day 8 half but cu the is give orden for let windster pound.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: April 28, 2009, 01:35:59 AM »

4/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

as we of awemainta owing to relata saturday end gilbert regales, victima of hincamento at as ban café owing to fayece during operacion

presencia police owing to wordo ask diabierna night 19.20, at as ban café, for one intermediacion, where one father y his yui is discuti, because; cu the child owing to destrui car of his father. hour cu police owing to arrive they're talk cu the child one such hoof, y the is tell cu past owing to achieve problem cu one man in the café cu have arm of candela. while cu police is bezig cu the asistencia, they're achieve informacion of the chinese that is owner of the establecimento, y the is tell police cu one are of man is fight cu one man pafo. police owing to bay y owing to come across cu one are of boy is maltratando one another man. n’e instant ey, they're see 3 boy owing to core enter in one car tercel blanco a-53108 come across, y owing to core bay for of the sitio. while one another boy owing to core bay direccion east. police owing to follow his slow y n’e cruzada driemasterstraat/santa helenastraat, police owing to succeed alcansa y owing to detene he jason owing to.l.mathilde, naci at aruba of 19 year for bringamento on caminda publico. all the time ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporta the victima for poli. at poli owing to resulta cu the victima achieve one hinca at his throat cu the have to owing to wordo opera at once. for 3’or of madruga, during operacion the victima owing to fayece. dr. de cuba owing to constata dead of gilbert emanuel regales, naci day 25 of october 1980 (28 aña) y was live at seroe pita 21 owing to. after police owing to succeed detene 2 person more relaciona cu the hincamento. is deal of s.s.m. naci at the netherlands of 20 year y he r.r.s. naci at aruba of 27 year. all two owing to stay close for more investigacion. kico was origen of the problem y hincamento fateful here, oficialmente do not conoci, although n’e sitio can owing to hear much version. gilbert emanual regales do not one person desconoci, already cu the year here still, at month of feburary, his madam, nashma briceño owing to fayece, after of owing to achieve complicacion cu one operación of lipo, because; cu the madam not owing to achieve asistencia at once at poli- clinica of hoh, cual caso still is bao of investigacion. at family of gilbert regales is bay we condolencia.

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=637&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 27/04/2009 | horario: 18:23

judge comisario owing to prolonga detencion of all 3 sospechoso cu is envolvi in the caso of owing to clip the victima regales kill diabierna night monday morning hues-comisario owing to prolonga detencion of all 3 sospechoso deteni relaciona cu the caso of owing to hinka regales kill diabierna night. for of the same night recherche of oranjestad owing to enter in accion y in end of week self owing to detene the another 2 sospechosonan envolvi completando one overall of 3 detenido.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: April 28, 2009, 02:22:44 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55807.php

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: April 28, 2009, 02:25:46 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

castigo of 2 year y 6 month owing to cay for father y child in caso of bendemento of drugs posiblemente of three sospechoso will wordo let in freedom

sta. cruz -- –diabierna morning sentencia owing to cay for thing is deal the trio rolando statie, diogenes statie y surandi windster, kendenan is sospechoso of bendemento of drugs. they owing to present fast of huez, caminda fiscal is acusa father y child statie cu among 1 january 2007 – 31 oktober 2008 they was sell drugs while cu windster is wordo acusa cu during one period of two month the also was sell drugs at mahuma. after cu police owing to achieve the informacion, they owing to bay investiga y take accion at mahuma, caminda owing to come detene the child first together cu windster y after the father statie, because; sospechoso of bendemento of drugs. after of owing to listen several witness, the child statie owing to come at admiti cu the was sell stone of cocaina for free base by 2007. according the acusado, el’a dicidi at sell drugs, debi cu the not can achieve trabao. on question of huez, if is on instruccion of the father, el’a stop upstairs cu his father not have nothing of haber cu the ccaso here, cu the was sell drugs bao of tree near of cas y not in cas of his father. according statie, cu his father is deteni inhustamente. according huez, have choller owing to declara cu they was cumpra the drugs at home at mahuma y also they're menciona one child of curaçao cu will is sell. eynan huez owing to referi at windster, that owing to admiti of was sell freebase after cu el’a come for of curaçao, but for one period cortico. el’a splica cu all day the was sit at the lugar caminda bendemento of drugs was take lugar. the do not sostene his declaracion cu on instruccion of rolando, diogenes was sell drugs. according windster, police owing to change his declaracion. huez owing to remarca if windster is try less culpa of rolando. el’a tell cu never el’a see rolando owing to sell algo. huez owing to remarca cu windster owing to company his declaracion. at huez comisario windster owing to declara cu police owing to change his declaracion. huez owing to show cu have declaracion of witness cu is show cu they was cumpra for of one curazoleño. fiscal is achieve cu the trio here was ocupa they self cu bendemento of drugs. el’a show cu diogenes owing to tell cu the was sell drugs by 2007. fiscal is believe cu windster among august y oktober 2008 was sell drugs. fiscal owing to tell cu the is achieve cu the trio here is lie y cu tanto diogenes because; windster is try tapa for rolando, that is esun cu is suministra they cu the drugs. they was enough activo cu bendemente of drugs y police owing to constata cu on one morning only 7 person owing to bay at the cas. diogenes self owing to declara cu the was produci more or less 250 guilder for day. el’a exigi for diogenes y rolando 2 year y 6 month of jail while cu for windster 1 year of jail. after of owing to listen the abogadonan van der sloot y foy, huez owing to close tratamento of the caso y owing to tell cu will bay study the caso. huez will dicta sentencia day 8 half but cu the is give orden for let windster pound.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55809.php

Google translation:

Three guilty of drug sales

27 Apr, 2009, 16:30 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Three men were found guilty by the court of selling drugs. By Surandi Wind Star, Rolando Statie Diogenes and his son are the penalties for, respectively, one year, six months and two years required.

Father and son would Statie between January 2007 and November 2008 from their home in Mahuma free base have sold. Wind Star would have participated in the market between August and November 2008. By Diogenes Statie the court had declared to have begun selling free base because he could get a job. He denied that his father would be involved in trade and that he is not from home but from under a tree beside the house would have sold. Rolando Statie also denied any involvement. The police would have been statements by addicts who would explain to their release to be. According Wind Star, the police statement that even Diogenes in command of his father Rolando have invented.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: April 29, 2009, 08:13:26 PM »

4/29/2009 Amigoe

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55907.php

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: April 29, 2009, 09:00:10 PM »

4/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

aumento of criminalidad at aruba is one sample of the form negligente of maneho of minister of husticia

during conferencia of prensa of faction avp, member of parliament arthur dowers owing to elabora on the exercise of husticia. past owing to cuminsa at extende word of condolencia at famianan of the victima of the ultimo sucedido criminal at the country here y also owing to show on the mature cu faction avp for 8 year owing to come is cuestiona the form negligente cu the minister of husticia owing to take away the maneho for thing is prevencion of crimen at the country here. igualmente past owing to show on the mature cu the minister here do not interesa more in thing is pasando at country aruba y assure not for thing is deal criminalidad. dowers is of opinion cu the instant owing to arrive, as owing to wordo haci in pasado, for tell cu esun cu is responsible for aumento of crimen at aruba is directamente sr. nelson orlando oduber already cu the is esun cu owing to let the minister of husticia (aunke under presion severo of the netherlands owing to less partinan big of his cartera) here sit for mantene his faction together provided that times of scohe for people. bolbiendo on the exercise of the crimen cu did take lugar week happen diabierna, arthur dowers can owing to compronde cu sr. rudy croes self was present at the sitio inside in happy hour. igualmente owing to tell cu have indicacion cu personanan close of the minister will had arm y cu will owing to menaza personanan in the vecindario ey y the is believe cu this merece one investigacion deep. of another near, owing to pesar of the situation dificil cu we is pasando inside, dowers owing to send one word of pabien at cuerpo policial already cu owing to pesar of the medionan limita cu they have, they owing to leave week happen in one form supremamente activo y owing to grab personanan personanan envolvi in crimennan of cumpra cosnan steal. besides the self owing to come across some recherche extremely activo in various district investigando, buscando informacion for can lay down hand on criminalnan at the country here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: April 29, 2009, 09:06:18 PM »

4/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

Papiamentu translation:

judge comisario owing to prolonga detencion of all sospechoso deteni in reciente razzia

after of cu autoridad owing to detene several person during razzianan in day at various partinan of aruba, monday morning owing to present several of the sospechosonan here fast huez-comisario for look at if they're stay close pendiente of the investigacion or they're being let in freedom. after cu huez-comisario owing to revisa all the documentonan owing to achieve cu is prudente for prolonga detencion of they all among they can menciona Marte, Santana, Novas, Leon y some more.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: April 29, 2009, 09:28:12 PM »

4/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

if analisa good majority of esnan cu owing to cay in hand of husticia, is we hobennan

thing cu owing to wing we atencion diabierne ultimo y also yesterday morning, t’e cantidad of sospechosonan cu owing to present fast of huez comisario. majority of they detencion owing to stay prolonga. some of the hobennan here, is stay deteni for of diabierne night y in end of week, relaciona cu several entrance hudicial cu did take lugar ultimamente. all this have of haci cu ladronicia, traficacion of drugs. hour cu we see one cantidad of young cu owing to deteni, are you ask about do you self, kico is become future of we country aruba? is kico is pasando cu have one cantidad of young is cay in hand of husticia? aruba is pasando in instant of pobreza? cu is place much of they busca entrance facil, the.o. by of bay steal, or sell drugs? one situation preocupante y merece of one analisis deep.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: April 29, 2009, 09:45:42 PM »

4/28/2009 Awe Mainta

Papiamentu translation:

child muher of 17 year cu problem cu drugs

one grandmother is ask asistencia of police diadomingo nightfall, at one cas in tulpenstraat, where one grandson cu is using drugs is molestia his grandmother. n’e cas police is talk cu the grandmother, that is tell police cu the grandson m.i of 17 year, is comporta his self soberbe y do not hear. police owing to talk cu the m.i. y the is tell cu the have one year is using drugs y is his self aunt owing to dune. the is tell also cu his mother also is using drugs. the is tell police cu the wanted achieve aid social because; cu not know more kico the haci.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: April 29, 2009, 09:47:53 PM »

4/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

mother is busca his child muher of 15 year, cu is form part of gang

diadomingo nightfall, the muher x.h naci at aruba of 36 year, is bay keep of police of san nicolas y is tell police cu his child muher of 15 year, owing to.s. cu owing to bay for of cas for of day 24 of april. the is tell police cu according past owing to hear cu ultimo trip cu they owing to mire cu the was at santa cruz in compania of miembronan of one gang. after past owing to hear cu the child was at hotel. past owing to bay y owing to reconoce at his banchi cabey, but hour cu past owing to bay ask about pe, his amigonan owing to tell the mother cu past owing to bay end. police owing to tell the mother p’e bay keep of santa cruz, p’asina the polisnan can bay core cune, for see if the can come across cu the child.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: April 29, 2009, 09:50:00 PM »

4/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

choler is break vitrina y enter steal

diadomingo morning 10.25, police of beach during patrol is see 2 conocido choler g.r. y therefore.b at height of ex texas is stop see direccion pazuid. police owing to hear alarma sound y owing to bay controla. they owing to see cu the vitrina of colombian sportware was break y in dje they owing to see the conocido choler therefore.v. naci at aruba of 27 year. as cu past owing to see police, past owing to ranca one careda bay direccion of the lugar of park, but not owing to succeed arrive mucho far, because; cu police owing to alcanse y the detene. they owing to hibe keep where past owing to stay close for investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: May 02, 2009, 12:01:18 AM »

(I think this says someone was shot during the burial of Gilbert June Regales!) 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8761/8/

bashamento of ball during burial of gilbert regales owing to let a injury

friday, 01 may 2009 - 13:29

one person owing to arrive injury at servicio of emergencia of dr horacio oduber hospital cu one or more tiro in ear. this is relaciona cu bashamento of ball cu arm of candela in cemetery at beach at caya ernesto petronia in oranan of afternoon at instant cu owing to bay bury gilbert regales that owing to wordo kill week happen during one bringamento at as ban cafe. click read more for more info... con the tiro owing to bay is thing still have to wordo investiga. hour cu the victima owing to arrive at hospital cu injury of ball owing to notifica police y at self instant owing to send police at once at cemetery where practicamente everybody owing to bay of eyden end. police owing to achieve hulls of ball. some person is menciona cu owing to listen cuatro tiro. the person injury do not important. do not descarta cu during farewell a owing to saca arm los ball y one of the tironan here owing to injury one another person cu also owing to bay asisti the burial. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: May 02, 2009, 01:08:35 PM »

5/1/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

owing to los tiro for loco during burial

diabierna afternoon just on day of trahador, did take lugar the burial of gilbert regales, that owing to stay asesina diabierne ultimo. all cos was bay trankil in catholic, but hour owing to arrive the instant for bury the difunto, a owing to los tiro y one of the tiro perdi owing to alcansa one person on of his ear.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

durante of burial of gilbert regales a owing to los tiro for loco y one ball owing to injury ear of one person inocente

diabierna afternoon just on day of trahador, did take lugar the burial of gilbert regales, that owing to stay asesina diabierne ultimo. all cos was bay trankil in catholic, but hour owing to arrive the instant for bury the difunto, a owing to los tiro y one of the tiro perdi owing to alcansa one person on of his ear. the ball owing to come of high alcansa the person here, for cual have to owing to calling ambulance, but mirando cu just the hour ey not had ambulance disponible, owing to core place the person in car bay cune hospital. at they arrival at hospital owing to place police at once at height, while owing to dirigi several agent policial p’e cemetery of gobierno at beach. the informacion is indica cu the victima do not important, while police owing to busca all informacion rond, but none person not look at nothing of thing owing to happen. bisiñanan owing to declara of owing to listen sound as klapchi, but they never can owing to imagina they self cu is tiro of ball owing to cay just behind the cemetery, where porcierto had one party of cumpleaños. police owing to follow cu they investigacion y owing to succeed achieve two huls of the ball perdi cu owing to wordo send in high. we have cu tell thanks god cu none of the balanan owing to kill one another person. have to haci algo, because cada trip police is achieve they cu situacionnan cu the tantisimo armanan of candela cu have on caya. relaciona cu the asesinato self of gilbert regales diabierne ultimo at bam-bam, police have 5 person deteni. the sospechoso parent, jason mathilda, y the sospechoso, r.r. sint jago, y the rumannan, j.j. j y r.r.j. marchena y s.s.l. marchena. mucho more informacion police does not give of the caso here, the.o. kico can t’e motibo, but según testigonan, the was one reglamento of cuenta. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: May 02, 2009, 01:10:51 PM »

5/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

for of 4 trip end cu the year here cu ladronnan is break y steal at la aruba

was casi 2.30 of madruga cu police is wordo informa cu they owing to break enter la aruba for of 4 trip of the year here. n’e part behind cu is just behind the botica kibrahacha we redaccion owing to talk cu the owner y owing to let know cu they owing to bay cu several holoshi y also perfumenan at box. can tell cu they owing to come much good prepara, already cu they owing to let all the materialnan behind. the owner owing to informa we cu not mucho day behind they owing to try end of enter, but the glass not owing to break y just they had the glass of spare cla end cu they can owing to place direct now. the owner owing to declara cu the is bay look at in cuanto they're go back break.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: May 02, 2009, 01:13:44 PM »

5/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

Papiamentu translation:

kico more have to happen? owing to go back steal another v-wagen of tourist y is pluma the car here completamente

diahuebs morning is enter informacion cu have one v-wagen completamente pluma cu owing to being let behind at santa lucia. at arrival of the patrol policial they're achieve one toyota yaris blanco of budget carrental, but this completamente desmantela. is kico the tourist cu will owing to huur the car here will think of aruba? the tourist ey will have earn of visit aruba again? wel is kico is keep for actua?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: May 02, 2009, 01:15:47 PM »

5/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

owing to go back achieve another car steal n’e same caminda at seroe patrishi

diarazon morning owing to enter informacion of cu one car desconoci y misterioso owing to being achieve stop behind some apartment at seroe patrishi. is deal here of one nissan sentra color grey, cual after of owing to controla the number owing to succeed achieve know cu this is one car cu owing to being steal. police owing to let takel the car y hibe keep of police for more investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: May 02, 2009, 01:17:47 PM »

5/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan desespera is try steal of all form at cualkier lugar

diarazon madruga police is ricibi informacion of cu ladronnan is purbando of break for enter one bar, past encuentro cu is in avenida alo tromp. at once owing to dirigi police n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial, unicamente thing they're achieve t’e glass of one of the bentananan break. probably they will owing to hinka hand y saca one or another boter of beverage cu have lay down ey serca of the window.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: May 02, 2009, 01:20:08 PM »

5/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

three antisocial is maltrata y atraca tourist

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diarazon for 21.15 of night, among two highrise hotel, where three boy owing to atraca one pareha tourist. n’e sitio, police is come across cu he throw on vlur, y the casa is tell police cu is three boy owing to atraca they y they owing to strike his casa bente bao. past owing to tell cu the also they owing to push throw bao y they owing to ranca his bag bay cune. according the madam is tell police cu the casa owing to strike his cabes contra acera y owing to stay 8 minut for of tino. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporta all two for poli for tratamento. the muher owing to achieve one chop at his cabes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.