March 19, 2024, 04:10:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737488 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1240 on: May 02, 2009, 01:22:07 PM »

5/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

police is confisca 3 rifle of air for of tirado on totolica

tuesday nightfall 3’or, police of san nicolas, during patrol on the caminda of weg fontein, is see 2 man sit in one car cu roof open, is tirando on beast on caminda. the 2 hombernan was r.r. of 26 year y g.m. of 21 year. police owing to talk cu they y they're tell cu they're tirando on totolica. police owing to show they cu they're cu arm ilegal y owing to confisca the arm. hour cu police owing to controla in the car, police owing to come across cu two another rifle of air in the car. also police owing to see they cu 5 totolica dead. police owing to scual they y owing to confisca all the armanan.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: May 02, 2009, 01:29:42 PM »

5/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 30

Papiamentu translation:

for nigel owing to exigi 15 month of jail, but fiscal owing to descend pisa on derrick dania y alfred williams, demandando 8 y 5 year of jail respectivamente

family y conocirnan in sitting-room of corte of husticia owing to stay keto, hour cu fiscal owing to present his rekisitorio y owing to exgi 8 year for derrick dania, 5 year for alfred williams y 15 month of jail for nigel williams. this owing to sosode diarazon in oranan of afternoon, hour cu owing to follow cu tratamento of the caso of tiramento of the so calling gang of dakota. diarazon owing to deal the caso contra the sospechosonan derrick dania, nigel williams y alfred williams. of the trio here only nigel is pound. huez owing to cuminsa at tell cu the will talk cu dania on the asunto at havana beach club y juliana school. derrick dania owing to desmenti of owing to throw at havana beach, but huez owing to show cu according acusacion of fiscal, dania will owing to throw on two person. according dania the was eynan early, but after owing to bay for of the sitio. past owing to tell cu hour past owing to bay for of the sitio nothing not owing to happen y not know of nothing. huez owing to show cu have one witness cu owing to declara cu owing to see derrick dania in oranan of marduga at havana beach. according huez is deal here of one person female, that owing to señala dania because; esun cu owing to throw. according the witness, derrick dania was much angry by cu past owing to achieve problem in the club. past owing to even give descripcion cu is cuadra cu dania. huez owing to follow tell cu besides, one acolyte of the gang of dakota, paredes, also owing to declara cu had one instant one action at havana y cu on parkinglot owing to form one are y dania, house, nigel williams y gumbs was together eynan. según derrick dania the was stop together cu others but the instant ey not had action. huez owing to follow tell cu had yamadanan anonimo cu is tell cu derrick dania was envolvi in the tiramento at havana. fiscal owing to remarca cu n’e sitio owing to achieve huls of 9mm y at juliana school, derrick dania owing to declara cu past owing to throw cu one 9 mm y cu after past owing to throw the arm afo. fiscal is achieve cu t’e same caliber of arm owing to wordo using. dania is reconoce cu past owing to throw at juliana school. according dania, at dado instant they owing to achieve flat tire y one car owing to happen caminda esnan in car was laugh. according dania the was sober y owing to saca arm y los some tiro in high. past owing to desmenti of owing to throw in direccion of the car. huez owing to show cu esnan cu was together cu derrick dania also owing to declara cu dania owing to throw. huez owing to puntr’e cu if the was bao influencia of alcohol, con can the is assure cu the not owing to throw on the car. huez also owing to show cu dania cu the will owing to menaza two dutch at royal plaza caminda past owing to show they his pistol. according dania the not owing to menaza none person. huez owing to go back remarca cu if show a one arm this can wordo considera because; one menaza. huez owing to show on declaracion of paredes, that owing to tell cu for in the car, dania will owing to throw on the car honda y after owing to leave for of the car y owing to go back los two tiro. have another is declara cu 4 trip dania owing to throw on the car. for thing is deal the acusacion of form part of organisacion criminal, huez owing to show cu at home of winklaar the are was come across y winklaar owing to declara cu they was talk of arm of candela y plannan cu will bay ehecuta contra others. t’asina cu dania, alfred y n. williams owing to desmenti this. huez owing to tell cu winklaar also was talk of one lugar of sconde arm of candela. also past owing to tell cu had practica of tiro on territory of bouwmaatschappij. have also bryan, that owing to declara of owing to listen the are talk of arm y cu had problem cu person of madiki. also past owing to tell cu past owing to listen they talk of take medida contra esnan of madiki. for thing is deal the tiramento at eagle beach, for enough time nigel y alfred owing to desmenti y at dado instant past owing to dicidi of declara of new y owing to tell cu had one palabracion among are cu will not tell nothing, but at instant cu past owing to constata cu his brother is close for lunanan largo, past owing to dicidi of tell the berdad. alfred y nigel owing to admiti of was present at eagle beach y cu is derrick dania was esun cu owing to throw. the rumannan williams owing to tell cu they owing to see dania throw. alfred owing to tell cu the not owing to haci nothing while cu nigel owing to admiti of owing to throw stone. huez owing to repasa declaracion of testigonan, caminda majority of esnan of madiki, owing to señala alfred williams because; esun cu owing to throw. huez owing to ask about pakico they all owing to declara cu is alfred williams owing to throw. according alfred williams they not was good cu another y can bien is cu the gang have fright of dania y pesey owing to culp’e. also past owing to tell cu not t’asina as hendenan owing to tell cu past owing to saca the arm bao of asiento, because bao of the asiento of the car, cu porcierto is of his father, have one cd changer y not have espacio for keep one arm. huez owing to show cu had investigacion on arm y owing to stay constata cu alfred williams will had arm in his hand. fiscal is achieve cu is deal here of one organisacion criminal. the is achieve cu the gang of dakota was reuni y was sconde arm. they had word kico will have to declara for thing owing to sosode at eagle beach. fiscal owing to tell cu the is achieve cu derrick dania was envolvi in 2 tiramento y was form part of the persecusion of thielman. for thing is nigel, the was present at 3 tiramento y also persigui thielman. alfred williams was envolvi in 2 tiramento y in persecusion of thielman. fiscal is achieve dania culpable of two attempt of kill, esta at havana beach y juliana school. past owing to using declaracion of witness female b. that owing to tell cu had 4 tiro y owing to describi the person cu owing to throw because; dania. police owing to come achieve 4 huls of 9 mm y also sample of tiro on kill cu is show cu owing to throw in direccion of the two personanan. fiscal owing to remarca cu do not only the muher y call anonimo, but have 2 another person cu owing to declara cu dania was present hour the tiramento did take lugar at havana. for thing t’e menaza of the hulandesnan, fiscal is achieve this prove. past owing to tell cu is one mature cu if saca one arm can considera this one menaza. the hulandesnan is considera hour dania owing to show the arm because; one menaza. also considera thing owing to sosode at juliana school one another attempt of kill. have various witness cu owing to declara cu dania owing to throw on the car various trip. fiscal owing to remarca cu the comportacion “a la wild wild west” of derrick dania owing to place life of hendenan inocente at danger. fiscal owing to exigi 8 year of jail for dania. for thing is nigel williams, fiscal is hay’e culpable of violencia publico at eagle beach y also of is form part of one organizacion criminal. have much cu owing to see nigel owing to throw stone at eagle beach. fiscal owing to tell cu past owing to exigi for gumbs 15 month for participacion at incidente at eagle beach y form part of organisacion criminal. achieve nigel williams same cos y owing to exigi 15 month of jail p’e. alfred williams is wordo achieve culpable of posecion of arm of candela n’e incidente at eagle beach. fiscal owing to show on tap of call among dania y alfred williams that owing to talk of arm. past owing to follow tell cu have various witness owing to declara cu alfred owing to saca arm at eagle beach. fiscal owing to remarca cu the do not believe the ultimo declaracion of alfred caminda the is tell cu is dania owing to throw at eagle beach. fiscal owing to show cu in interogacion anterior alfred owing to declara cu the not owing to see dania cu arm. also past owing to show cu the testigonan g. y therefore. not can owing to see that owing to throw. señala cu g. will owing to declara cu michael williams will was ofrece coin for change declaracion contra his child alfred. fiscal is achieve cu have declaracionnan doubtful cu dania will owing to throw at eagle beach. fiscal is achieve alfred culpable p’esaki y owing to exigi 5 year of jail. day 15 of half now can wait for sentencia.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: May 02, 2009, 06:46:41 PM »

Brought over from the Natalee Holloway thread; posted by Klaasend

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: May 02, 2009, 06:58:51 PM »

5/2/2009 Amigoe

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55976.php

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: May 02, 2009, 07:02:59 PM »

I should have made that screen shot smaller before I posted, but here's the translated text.  Hopefully it will be easier to read this way.

Aruba
Heavy sentences demanded 'Dakota corridor'
May 2, 2009, 16:46 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY-Suspected Derrick Dania and Alfred Williams last Wednesday have eight and five years in prison against themselves heard requirements. The pair is suspected of attempted murder, membership of a criminal organization, prohibited weapon and possession threat with a firearm. The prosecutor demanded by Nigel Williams, brother of Alfred, 15 months imprisonment. He is accused of public violence and membership of a criminal organization.

The offenses occurred, according to the prosecutor in July last year. Beginning that month, there was a shooting at Eagle Beach, where shots were discharged towards a car. Later that month, there were successively shooting in Havana and at the square near the Julianaschool. These incidents were gang related, according to justice activities. The state of Dakota, where the officer suspects were members of, the then targeted to members of the gang of Madiki.

In the air
Dania would in Havana in the parking lot after a fight in the club, two people shot. Several witnesses place him around the time of the shooting and said a female witness to have seen him shoot. Dania denies, however, shot at and even said to have been present at the time of the shooting. He gives us to be involved in the shooting at the Julianaschool. It would not have aimed shot, but only in the air. Dania is also accused of threatening with a firearm. According to the officer at Royal Plaza, he threatened two people and gun show. Finally, he also suspected of membership of a criminal organization.

Fear
Alfred Williams is suspected of shooting at a car at Eagle Beach, beginning July 2008. He and his brother Nigel denied initially present, but later gave it to his involvement. According to witnesses Alfred was the shooter. Alfred, however, denied this and pointed Dania as offender. According to him, the witnesses against him might "because they are afraid of Dania. Nigel admitted during that incident to have thrown stones.

The judge is ruling on May 15.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: May 02, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »

5/2/2009 Amigoe

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55975.php

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: May 02, 2009, 07:15:52 PM »

5/1/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

owing to los tiro for loco during burial

diabierna afternoon just on day of trahador, did take lugar the burial of gilbert regales, that owing to stay asesina diabierne ultimo. all cos was bay trankil in catholic, but hour owing to arrive the instant for bury the difunto, a owing to los tiro y one of the tiro perdi owing to alcansa one person on of his ear.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

durante of burial of gilbert regales a owing to los tiro for loco y one ball owing to injury ear of one person inocente

diabierna afternoon just on day of trahador, did take lugar the burial of gilbert regales, that owing to stay asesina diabierne ultimo. all cos was bay trankil in catholic, but hour owing to arrive the instant for bury the difunto, a owing to los tiro y one of the tiro perdi owing to alcansa one person on of his ear. the ball owing to come of high alcansa the person here, for cual have to owing to calling ambulance, but mirando cu just the hour ey not had ambulance disponible, owing to core place the person in car bay cune hospital. at they arrival at hospital owing to place police at once at height, while owing to dirigi several agent policial p’e cemetery of gobierno at beach. the informacion is indica cu the victima do not important, while police owing to busca all informacion rond, but none person not look at nothing of thing owing to happen. bisiñanan owing to declara of owing to listen sound as klapchi, but they never can owing to imagina they self cu is tiro of ball owing to cay just behind the cemetery, where porcierto had one party of cumpleaños. police owing to follow cu they investigacion y owing to succeed achieve two huls of the ball perdi cu owing to wordo send in high. we have cu tell thanks god cu none of the balanan owing to kill one another person. have to haci algo, because cada trip police is achieve they cu situacionnan cu the tantisimo armanan of candela cu have on caya. relaciona cu the asesinato self of gilbert regales diabierne ultimo at bam-bam, police have 5 person deteni. the sospechoso parent, jason mathilda, y the sospechoso, r.r. sint jago, y the rumannan, j.j. j y r.r.j. marchena y s.s.l. marchena. mucho more informacion police does not give of the caso here, the.o. kico can t’e motibo, but según testigonan, the was one reglamento of cuenta. come across

5/2/2009 Amigoe

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55973.php

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: May 02, 2009, 07:55:46 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8764/8/

Papiamentu translation:

tiramento style pelicula marduga at north

saturday, 02 may 2009 - 17:22

have not less of 5 man deteni in one caso earnest of tiramento cu arm of candela in oranan of marduga at height of one establecimiento at north. the edad of detenidonan is varia among 14 for 27 year. not despite they edad young, yet some of they already owing to arrive of cay in contacto cu husticia end. the tiramento here owing to sosode at height of the new shang hai restaurant, situa just first cu botica north, porcierto 50 metre for of residencia of his excelencia minister ramon lee. polisnan at the instant here is investigando the caso y at the sitio owing to confisca not less of 5 vehiculo, among another one taxi. click play for listen vocero policial cu his relato of locual owing to happen. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: May 02, 2009, 08:42:07 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8764/8/

Papiamentu translation:

tiramento style pelicula marduga at north

saturday, 02 may 2009 - 17:22

have not less of 5 man deteni in one caso earnest of tiramento cu arm of candela in oranan of marduga at height of one establecimiento at north. the edad of detenidonan is varia among 14 for 27 year. not despite they edad young, yet some of they already owing to arrive of cay in contacto cu husticia end. the tiramento here owing to sosode at height of the new shang hai restaurant, situa just first cu botica north, porcierto 50 metre for of residencia of his excelencia minister ramon lee. polisnan at the instant here is investigando the caso y at the sitio owing to confisca not less of 5 vehiculo, among another one taxi. click play for listen vocero policial cu his relato of locual owing to happen. come across

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=685&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 02/05/2009 | horario: 10:13

tiramento, detencion, confisca 4 vehiculo, owing to achieve drugs y 2 pistool at north saturday madruga hour cu patruyanan was pasando at the lugarnan nocturno debi at the orario of close y for being specifico at the new shang hai just police owing to arrive at the lugar is hear one tiro sound part panort of the lugar. at once they owing to ask refuerzo y owing to acerca the sitio cu tactica y owing to succeed place hand y detene 4 sospechoso y owing to confisca 4 vehiculo cu is being sospecha cu will is envolvi in the caso of tiramento here where owing to succeed achieve 7 huls of ball apparently of caliber 9mm. according informacion acumula at the sitio one person will owing to los 7 tiro in high police owing to follow rondia y owing to succeed achieve one pistool cu is seems one of esnan steal some day happen at home of one doctor. owing to follow rondia y in one of the autonan one celta cora for being exact eyden also owing to succeed achieve one another pistool. while in one taxi van owing to succeed achieve drugs also. recherche is follow cu the investigacion of the caso here where assure will can wait for more detencion in transcurso of day. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: May 03, 2009, 07:43:43 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8775/8/

Papiamentu translation:

drugs, arm y articulonan steal find during accion relampago saturday

sunday, 03 may 2009 - 01:25

polisnan for of all districto, bao direccion of ministerio publico, owing to as one accion relampago saturday cu owing to culmina in several detencion. as is conoci, diasabramadruga polisnan owing to efectua 5 detencion of some young among 14 for 27 year, sospecha of will owing to los at least 6 tiro usando at least 2 arm of candela at height of shang hai restaurant at north.click read more for more info... after of interogacion, polisnan of rst, recherchenan of crimen organiza, recherchenan of svc y tohd owing to leave, compaña for some fiscal of ministerio publico for busca for more arm in the casnan of the are deteni. polisnan owing to anuncia cu tonight 9or owing to as one conferencia of prensa for can give more informacion. stay pendiente for one relato completo, compaña for fotonan at the various casnan envolvi. of acuerdo cu one fountain good at height, the accion owing to produci arm of candela, drugs y much articulonan steal. updates: till cu so far cu 24ora.com is at height of dje, one person, a muher owing to stay in freedom. if as we owing to menciona in we articulo, owing to achieve several arm of candela, owing to busca in several cas owing to wordo examine y also enough articulo steal. stay pendiente for more informacion y imagen... come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: May 03, 2009, 08:50:34 PM »

5/2/2009 Bondia

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4170&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

tourist atraca near of la cabana

saturday, 02 may 2009

oranjestad – one mature lamentable cu assure is one bad propaganda for we industry turistico is esun cu did take lugar diaranson night, hour cu one pareha big of edad owing to wordo atraca for cuatro individual. this owing to sosode among la cabana y amsterdam manor. they owing to ranca the bag for of the lady y owing to push the sir throw under. this owing to ocasiona cu the sir owing to strike his cabes owing to under. the casa is tell cu he owing to stay more or less 8 minuut for of inconciente. the casa also owing to achieve one chop at his cabes. ambulance owing to transporta all two victima for poli for tratamento. police owing to present at the sitio y have to owing to achieve one good discripcion of the atracadornan. is deal of 3 or 4 individual color dark of more or less 1.70m y 1.80m of estatura. one of they was have one flanel oranjo cu owing to core go in direccion east. police owing to busca intensivamente but not owing to achieve nothing till still. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: May 04, 2009, 08:17:39 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56037.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Arsonist may have mental problems

May 4, 2009, 15:46 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 68-year R.K. suspected of deliberate fires in the stabbing of a house on December 9, 2008, may have psychological problems. The case against K. last week during the pro-forma session is postponed to June 5, 2009, pending the psychiatric report on him.

The indictment against the accused include the deliberate fire in the stabbing of a house and are in danger of people. After the prosecutor raised the charge was for the court asked for the matter further. The suspect would not be evaluated by a psychiatrist.

Poisoning
The suspicion is however that he 's wrong with his head "and that his act' circumstances has occurred. He would fire at the house of the family CLK have established him as the residents' wanted to poison and wanted to steal his money. " Moreover, four of them are dogs poisoned. Precisely because of these additional factors, the court that a psychiatrist examine the mental state where the accused was wrong at the time of the act. The suspect K. indicated by Van Galen psychiatrist to be evaluated, he would 'problems' with this psychiatrist have. The officer has been proposed another psychiatrist and the defendant will go and submit a report.

The suspect remains at least up to the case on June 5 weather occurs.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: May 04, 2009, 08:25:25 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56035.php

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: May 04, 2009, 08:26:58 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56041.php

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: May 04, 2009, 10:14:32 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4184&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

young owing to stay bad hinca y have to owing to oper’e at once

monday, 04 may 2009

oranjestad—diasabra 21.00, polisnan of oranjestad, is bay in the aerea of seaport taco bell, naunda one person owing to wordo hinca. at the sitio police is achieve the young g.g.t. naci at aruba of 25 year cu one hinca serious at his pecho y was bleed profusamente. cu urgencia past owing to wordo transporta for poli cu ambulance. the sospechoso owing to wordo deteni one rato after for police in wilhelminastraat together cu one another type cu was in his compania y polisnan owing to notice cu the sospechoso principal was have blood on his curpa. both sospechoso owing to stay deteni y transporta for keep of police caminda they owing to stay deteni while cu ultimo informacion cu police owing to ricibi, is mutra cu the victima have to owing to wordo opera cu urgencia for so scapa his life. then the acusacion of attempt of asesinato y of agresion cu arm blanco, without doubt algo will is cual the two sospechosonan here can wordo acusa of dje. not was conoci the motibo of the hincamento y at the sitio caminda the victima owing to cai, can see cuanto blood past owing to lose. the hincamento here is come just one week after cu he regales owing to wordo hinca at one bar restaurant at madiki y caminda past owing to fayece debi at the injury ricibi. in the metanan at the sitio, polisnan owing to come achieve the arm blanco, style “switchblade” cu the aggressor owing to on in the matanan after of owing to comete the berbaridad come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: May 04, 2009, 10:26:51 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4186&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

several team owing to realiza operativo cu owing to produci 14 detencion y 14 cas owing to wordo inspecciona

monday, 04 may 2009 oranjestad – saturday madruga autoridad competente owing to realiza one razzia at various caminda, so vocero policial papito comenencia owing to informa saturday night during one conferencia extra-ordinadrio of prensa cu did take lugar at keep of police at santa cruz. sr. comenencia owing to let know cu during the operativo here one overall of 14 person owing to wordo deteni y cu the investigacion here is follow still. of the 14 detencion one owing to bay cas, according sr. comenencia. the razzia here is one work conhunto realiza for various team for so realisa the work of one as fructifero y exitoso as owe being. vocero policial owing to senjala cu enough person owing to participa in the operativo here, y past owing to extende word of pabien among another at arrestatie team, recherche, team of crimen organisa, algemene dienst, sourvillance of north cu owing to haci one tremendo work in oranan of madruga. besides ministerio publico cu owing to go together cu they for so enter in the casnan where they owing to aresta the sospechosonan. several arm of candela owing to stay confisca, but vocero policial not owing to confirma if among the armanan confisca is aparece esun they cu owing to being steal for of one cas of one doctor of aruba. without embargo sr. comenencia owing to indica cu investigacion have to determina if this is the caso if or not. besides sr. comenencia owing to let know cu 5 detencion owing to wordo produci saturday morning y of the are here, they all owing to stay deteni. autoridadnan competente owing to concentra his operativo more tanto in district of santa cruz, caminda several cas owing to being inspecciona. all the operativo here owing to start hour cu one tiramento owing to registra saturday in oranan of madruga. sr. comenencia owing to haci one yamado at comunidad for give his contribucion cu the investigacion here. “nos is ask everybody cu can owing to look at algo of the insidente or tiroteo cu did take lugar in madruga or can hear cu have arm one caminda, so they can calling assure certain recherche for so there we can haci investigacion”, so vocero policial owing to declara during the conferencia of prensa of saturday night. past owing to let know cu the circulacion of arm on caya at aruba is one danger for cada one of we. sr. comenencia owing to aclaria cu the casonan of detencion y confiscacion of armanan not have of haber cu the tiroteo cu owing to being registra diabierna morning ultimo in during one acto of burial. articulonan confisca encuanto hallazgo of drugs during the razzia here, sr. comenencia owing to tell cu the not can confirma if drugs also owing to being confisca, sinembargo the is senjala if cu enough articulo owing to wordo confisca. in the caso here have several another articulonan cu owing to wordo confisca, y investigacion is go determina in cual caso the is relaciona cu another. sr. comenencia owing to reitera cu the investigacion here still not owing to caba; y proximamente hour cu investigacion will wordo soluciona completamente, acolyte of prensa will achieve oportunidad of saca potretnan of all the articulonan cu owing to being confisca, for so here people also can look at if have algo of they in the articulonan here. “basta cos owing to wordo confirsca”, so sr. comenencia owing to tell fast of miembronan of prensa reuni at keep of santa cruz saturday ultimo. in his conferencia of prensa, vocero policial sr. papito comenencia owing to tell cu mirando cu one tiroteo did take lugar saturday morning, this owing to take away for several team realiza one operativo cu owing to produci 14 detencion y 14 cas owing to wordo inspecciona. the edad of the personanan deteni saturday morning is varia among 14 anja for 27 anja, at where cinco young owing to wordo deteni y also cuater car owing to wordo confisca among they one van-taxi. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: May 04, 2009, 10:39:58 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8800/8/

Papiamentu/Spanish Translation:

(This is the grave of Gilbert June Regales, murder victim.  There was also an incident during his burial where one of those attending was shot in the ear.)

neither can defuntonan quiet cemetery at peace in

monday, 04 may 2009 - 16:02

autoridadnan police is investigating one case very odd self in the public cemetery in Caya ernesto Petrona at Oranjestad. cu look like one or more anti-social owing to enter in the cemetery, owing to the open of Keld defunto gilbert gifts and owing to the various shooting on dje. read more click for more info ... polisnan at the site owing to succeed localisé ball at various Huls of floor in the cemetery. end diabierna already have tiramento was during burial in the cemetery, one man cu cu consequence of surname. koolman injury owing to stay at his ear. for cu can sound odd, none of the hendenan ing in the cemetery at the momentonan ey defunto does not mention that owing to the hitches for avoiding the retaliation. the case of today is now again bao of police investigation, but this is bist cu cu cu have one are pursuing is Gilber gift .... till even at his last place of tranquility! come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: May 05, 2009, 12:54:37 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8809/8/

Papiamentu translation:

younger of 12 year deteni for agredi gravemente one familiar handicap in cabez

tuesday, 05 may 2009 - 00:31

at tamarijn one younger of 12 year owing to stay deteni monday night 10'or after cu past owing to agredi one familiar of dje cu owing to come at home of his parents cu machete in hand. what is the intencion cu the victima owing to present cu machete at the cas do not conoci but seems cu more trip know have problem at the adres here according police. the muher rita croes of 48 year that have cierto problem mental have three child also. the trip here in one attempt the younger of 12 year owing to dale cu one klinker in cabez. police owing to ask for ambulance cu urgencia y at arrival they owing to cumisna atende cu the victima cu owing to hera go y have to owing to reanime for her come bek. the younger owing to being take away keep of police caminda the have to being atendi for esnan police of younger. bisto is cu have one problem social much earnest at the cas at tamarijn. alcohol is domina all the family at the adres y the is trece his problemanan cune. on the fotonan of 24ora.com can see more of the sucedido. click read more for more informacion y image. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: May 05, 2009, 01:15:03 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8809/8/

Papiamentu translation:

younger of 12 year deteni for agredi gravemente one familiar handicap in cabez

tuesday, 05 may 2009 - 00:31

at tamarijn one younger of 12 year owing to stay deteni monday night 10'or after cu past owing to agredi one familiar of dje cu owing to come at home of his parents cu machete in hand. what is the intencion cu the victima owing to present cu machete at the cas do not conoci but seems cu more trip know have problem at the adres here according police. the muher rita croes of 48 year that have cierto problem mental have three child also. the trip here in one attempt the younger of 12 year owing to dale cu one klinker in cabez. police owing to ask for ambulance cu urgencia y at arrival they owing to cumisna atende cu the victima cu owing to hera go y have to owing to reanime for her come bek. the younger owing to being take away keep of police caminda the have to being atendi for esnan police of younger. bisto is cu have one problem social much earnest at the cas at tamarijn. alcohol is domina all the family at the adres y the is trece his problemanan cune. on the fotonan of 24ora.com can see more of the sucedido. click read more for more informacion y image. come across

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=706&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 04/05/2009 | horario: 23:22

caso earnest of maltrato at tamarijn, child owing to send klinker strike muher behind his cabez monday night did take lugar at tamarijn one caso earnest of maltrato, here one child owing to send one klinker on one muher cu was have one machete in his hand. at arrival of police at the sitio owing to come encontra cu one muher throw at floor y was sangrando for of the part behind his cabez. at once owing to solicita presencia of ambulance at the sitio. all the time police owing to succeed detene the sospechoso cu will owing to send the klinker during one pleitamento. at arrival of ambulance the victima owing to bay in shock y the enfermeronan of ambulance owing to cuminsa at once cu aplicacion of c.p.r. y dibiaha they owing to hinke in ambulance y bay cu maximo urgencia for hospital. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: May 05, 2009, 09:38:00 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56098.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Working group on firearms possession

May 5, 2009, 15:57 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - After the uncertainty created by the arrest of surgeon Rene de Cuba on firearm possession, is a working justice began. It should in any case to answer or members of rifle home weapons storage without a personal weapon permit. The Public Prosecutor (OM) wants it for nothing lost.

For the weapons at De Cuba were stolen, the doctor had no personal license. They were of the rifle and had a permit from the rifle. According to the rules of the club, the weapons kept at home, being a safe is in a locked cabinet or gun safe. According to the doctor are the weapons stolen from his safe. This safe was approved by the shooting. According to the lawyer of De Cuba, Chris Lejuez, the Minister of Justice licenses to shooting for a certain amount of weapons. The club 'divides' that permit the members and all weapons under the name of the club on to the police notified.
The OM does not agree with this interpretation of the weapons permit and believes that all firearms be kept at home, the owner must have a separate license. A working group headed by the Attorney General must now clear this will create.

Not true
Last Saturday was this newspaper that the case of Cuba to court or the prosecutor a TOM-session services. It is at this stage is still not clear. In addition, the article Surgeon provisionally released in error the following words in the mouth of the spokesman for Angela Ann placed. "There will soon be a meeting place for the disagreement between the OM, police offices and rifle to solve. Now all members of the rifle held at risk by illegal possession of weapons. "This is not correct. Angela has also never claimed that there is much disagreement given the fact that police agencies are also broken.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.