April 27, 2024, 03:54:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4750670 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1260 on: May 05, 2009, 09:45:08 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56097.php

Google translation:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: May 05, 2009, 09:53:49 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8800/8/

Papiamentu/Spanish Translation:

(This is the grave of Gilbert June Regales, murder victim.  There was also an incident during his burial where one of those attending was shot in the ear.)

neither can defuntonan quiet cemetery at peace in

monday, 04 may 2009 - 16:02

autoridadnan police is investigating one case very odd self in the public cemetery in Caya ernesto Petrona at Oranjestad. cu look like one or more anti-social owing to enter in the cemetery, owing to the open of Keld defunto gilbert gifts and owing to the various shooting on dje. read more click for more info ... polisnan at the site owing to succeed localisé ball at various Huls of floor in the cemetery. end diabierna already have tiramento was during burial in the cemetery, one man cu cu consequence of surname. koolman injury owing to stay at his ear. for cu can sound odd, none of the hendenan ing in the cemetery at the momentonan ey defunto does not mention that owing to the hitches for avoiding the retaliation. the case of today is now again bao of police investigation, but this is bist cu cu cu have one are pursuing is Gilber gift .... till even at his last place of tranquility! come across

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56095.php

Google translation:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: May 06, 2009, 01:19:39 AM »

5/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

caso of tiramento at north owing to conduci for husticia owing to haci entrance hudicial at 14 cas, for desmantela one gang of person cu is dedica at ladronicia, traficacion of drugs, y is in posicion of arm of candela

all investigacion owing to cuminsa, after of the tiroteo cu had saturday madruga at height of the new shanghai restaurant at north, at because; 50 metre for of cas of minister ramon lee, police owing to bay over at haci several detencion. but also owing to confisca several arm of candela, incluso uno is procedente of ladronicia in cas of dr. rene de cuba. so the team of recherche owing to dicidi cu is mihor for ehecuta, thing they owing to come is prepara for some day end, esta of haci some entrance hudicial at home of some sospechoso, kendenan fuera of is cargador of arm, is envolvi in one cantidad of ladronicia of car, cu they're desmantela y sell the partinan here cu some garage. but the same hendenan here is envolvi also in traficacion of drugs. the caso t’asina earnest, cu saturday night self, papito comenencia owing to convoca one conferencia of prensa for give detaye cu the can give the instant ey of the casonan here. relaciona cu the tiramento at north, where none person owing to stay injury owing to detene 5 person, while cu owing to confisca 4 car, more all the armanan of candela. of esnan deteni, have one young of 14 year y esun more old is 27 year. one of the autonan confisca, have one van-taxi. so cu day owing to open, owing to dicidi for together cu team of aresto, crimen organisa, samenwerkings team, rst, algemene dienst, recherche, ministerio publico y huez comisario, owing to dicidi for haci entrance hudicial at 14 cas, where 14 person owing to stay deteni. the entradanan hudicial did take lugar at rooi bosal, at stone plat, at dakota, at macuarima, at cashero y at rooi afo. all the personanan of madruga y the another 14-nan, is aruban, in they good conoci of police also, already cu they owing to achieve they end in hand of husticia. so therefore.e. have the young maduro, that in pasado owing to bay close, relaciona cu the mature cu past owing to sende one car of police at candela. today can conclui cu the castigo cu past owing to achieve, not was sufficient. in the 14 personanan here, had 2 person muher, y one of they after of interrogacion, can owing to bay cas. result of the entradanan hudicial here owing to produci, confiscacion of one cantidad of articulo, procedente of ladronicia, several arm of candela also. command policial assure is much contento cu the accion here y owing to felicita all colega for they trabao haci. but mirando cu still investigacion have to follow, do not exclui cu more person will wordo deteni in proximo dianan. vocero of police, papito comenencia owing to garantisa cu so cu the investigacion here is rond, prensa will achieve one view of all the mercancianan cu owing to wordo lorga p’e gang of personanan here y so people will can see kico owing to wordo steal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: May 06, 2009, 01:22:09 AM »

5/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

tiramento, detencion, 4 vehiculo confisca, owing to achieve drugs y 2 arm of candela

saturday madruga hour cu patruyanan was pasando n’e lugarnan nocturno debi n’e orario of close y for being specifico at the new shanghai, just police owing to arrive n’e lugar is hear one tiro sound part panort of the lugar. at once they owing to ask refuerzo y owing to aserca the sitio cu tactica y owing to succeed place hand y detene 5 sospechoso y owing to confisca 4 vehiculo cu is being sospecha cu will is envolvi in the caso of tiramento here where owing to succeed achieve 7 huls of ball apparently of caliber 9mm. according informacion acumula n’e sitio one person will owing to los 7 tiro in high. police owing to follow rondia y owing to succeed achieve one pistool cu is seems one of esnan steal some day happen at home of one doctor. owing to follow rondia y in one of the autonan one celta cora for being exact eyden also owing to succeed achieve one another arm of candela. while in one taxi-van owing to succeed achieve drugs also. recherche is follow cu the investigacion of the caso here where assure will can wait for more detencion in transcurso of day.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: May 06, 2009, 01:33:03 AM »

5/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

various entrance hudicial owing to being haci, where owing to detene 14 person

relaciona cu the caso of tiramento saturday madruga where owing to succeed detene some sospechoso, autoridadnan hudicial owing to achieve they're acelera another investigacion cu they owing to come is haciendo ultimo dianan.asina owing to dicidi of place “man at obra” y owing to convoca all cuerpo special cu in form relampago for actua y owing to haci several entrance hudicial. this will is debi also cu the hendenan envolvi also is sospechoso of is one are organisa in hortamento of car also. for of morning early till in hour of night y so self also diadomingo, owing to dicidi of follow cu the investigacion. so owing to succeed detene several sospechoso (14 provided that overall aparte of the 5-nan deteni madruga) y so also succeed achieve the armanan pisa steal y also achieve one great cantidad of piezanan of car steal. they owing to enter provided that overall 14 cas y all the entradanan hudicial here owing to sosode simultaneamente. is deal of casnan in the barionan san nicolas, pos diminutive, rooi bosal, macuarima (varios cas), cashero, stone plat, babijn, seroe patrishi, dakota y some more. at majority of the casnan here owing to come achieve much cos steal, armanan of candela y till even armanan pisa of caliber high. we of awemainta owing to achieve informacion cu for can owing to recoge all the materialnan steal here, police owing to ask even for haci usage of equiponan pisa of ecotech for help they cu transportacion, as all the pieza y partinan of all car y bromer desmantela.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: May 06, 2009, 01:36:20 AM »

5/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

after of one action, one are of person owing to hinca they victima g.t. cu cuchiu in pecho till now have two person deteni relaciona cu hincamento here

saturday night owing to enter informacion cu have one action enough big near of taco bell at renaissance marketplace. at arrival of the first unidad policial cu have to owing to maniosbra in one of trafico enough congestiona, owing to constata cu here is deal of one caso of hincamento. here one person owing to being hinca cu one cuchiu enough deep in his pecho y was bleed profundamente. owing to ask presencia of ambulance cu maximo urgencia n’e sitio. at arrival of ambulance owing to take away the victima cu urgencia cu escolta policial. the victima owing to resulta of is g.g.t, naci at aruba of 25 year. at another near another polisnan owing to succeed detene 2 sospechoso, but one another owing to succeed of huy bay for of the sitio. for of esnan present n’e sitio can owing to compronde cu one person owing to arrive serca of the victima cu was canando cu his chick y of ripiente the are owing to aserca the pareha y owing to tell algo cu the victima not owing to like y eynan owing to start one pleitamento follow for one bringamento where after of owing to succeed less they for of another. one person owing to throw one boter the at once owing to surgi the hincamento. recherche of oranjestad owing to being informa y at once they owing to present at hospital y owing to inicia cu the investigacionnan. the young g.g.t. have to owing to being opera same night here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: May 06, 2009, 01:38:04 AM »

5/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 28

ladronan is bay cu enough coin y joyas

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 00.05, at one cas at savaneta, for one caso of ladronisia. n’e cas police is talk cu the owner, that is tell police cu past owing to leave 23.30 for of his cas, y hour cu past owing to go back cas 00.05, past owing to see cosnan throw on vlur. hour cu past owing to enter for controla one want another, past owing to see cu desconoci owing to break window of bedroom y owing to enter. according the is tell police cu the ladronnan owing to bay cu enough coin, among another 3000 dollar, 800 guilder, one laptop, 3 celular, various joyas of gold y cloths. also they owing to bay cu two glass of cristal. recherche is investiga the caso.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: May 06, 2009, 01:40:21 AM »

5/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

rudy croes today have to present fast table berde

today morning rudy croes have to give declaracion fast huez relaciona cu the caso of michael williams. yesterday his advocate mr. giesen-wever owing to send one carta for huez pidiendo for rudy croes wordo listen previous to indicando cu the have one schedule of work much druk (nota of redaccion: interesting for achieve know is kico the have for haci already cu in ultimo 7 ańanan the not owing to haci casi nothing y more bien lose is thing past owing to perde). the peticion here owing to wordo deny by of advocate of williams mr. de hoogd that owing to indica cu the wanted listen one another witness before the minister. provided that todo caso late or trempan today morning rudy croes will have to is in corte for give his declaracion in the caso complica here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: May 06, 2009, 01:45:11 AM »

5/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

still after of his dead, gilbert regales owing to being persigui

yesterday in day owing to enter informacion cu desconocidornan owing to enter the cemetery of gobierno cu is stay at caya ernesto petronia y owing to destrui part of the cemetery of the difunto gilbert regales. not only owing to destrui the cemetery, but the anti-socialnan owing to dicidi los some tiro also in the cemetery. although cu esey vocero policial, papito comenencia not can owing to confirma y owing to limita at tell, cu the cemetery owing to being break, but police self owing to achieve some huls.siman happen, owing to take away gilbert regales for his ultimo lugar of rest, but so self, on the day ey, tiro owing to cay, for of where, till today none person not know. here one person of surname koolman owing to achieve injury of ball behind his ear. y now owing to break cemetery, y will owing to los tiro on box of gilbert regales, dunando indicacion cu have some anti-social still wanted persigui the difunto till at his ultimo lugar of rest.e first polisnan owing to arrive n’e sitio owing to descubri cu owing to less one bloki for of the wall of the cemetery. kico can t’e motibo of the mature here, do not conoci. mature is if, cu esnan cu break y/of haci damage at one cemetery, is comete profanacion y this is castigable for ley. at once owing to calling the agencia funeraria for come fix y close the cemetery.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: May 06, 2009, 01:48:37 AM »

5/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion cu is follow owing to conduci at detencion of several young yesterday where owing to confisca again one cantidad of arm pisa

as we of awemainta owing to anuncia, yesterday the team of husticia, owing to follow cu they investigacion y owing to go back haci some entrance hudicial, at home of several sospechoso, kendenan is being busca for one or another delito, as posicion ilegal of arm of candela y ladronicia.despues of haci they remark on one are of young cu do not bay scol more, but is dedica they self at actonan contra ley, team of husticia owing to using another tactica y owing to bay over at detencion of several of they.despues of owing to detene the criminalnan dangerous here, team of aresto owing to dicidi of enter in the casnan for of where they owing to leave y so owing to listra the casnan. the is one escena painful, where can see hendenan big of edad, have to sleep abao, because they grandson is envolvi in low world, therefore.e. thing owing to happen at rooi bosal.den listracion of the various casnan, police owing to achieve some arm pisa again scondi in forest.mayoria of esnan cu owing to stay deteni yesterday, is good conoci of police, therefore.e. one of they're envolvi in one caso of tiroteo at height of well-well some time atrás, but today is afo end. investigacion not owing to end here, because the is follow in dianan future.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: May 06, 2009, 01:51:29 AM »

5/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to demanda 2 year y 6 month y 1 year of jail exigi for trio sospecha of sell drugs at mahuma

recientemente rolando statie, diogenes statie y surandi windster owing to present fast huez caminda fiscal is acusa rolando y the child diogenes cu among 1 january 2007 – 31 october 2008 they was sell drugs while cu windster is wordo acusa cu during one period of two month the also was sell drugs at mahuma. huez owing to show cu after cu police owing to achieve informacion owing to bay haci investigacion y after accion at mahuma caminda owing to detene diogenes y windster y after rolando because; sospechoso of bendemento of drugs. huez owing to show cu have declaracion of various witness cu owing to cumpra drugs. diogenes owing to admiti of was sell stone of cocaina for free base y cu past owing to cuminsa at 2007. huez owing to puntr’e if the can corda in what period owing to cuminsa. diogenes not can corda what time past owing to cuminsa. past owing to tell huez cu past owing to dicidi of sell drugs by of cu the not can achieve trabao. huez owing to puntr’e if is on instruccion of the father, the was haci this. according diogenes, his father not have nothing of haci cu the caso here. past owing to tell cu cada bez his father was wing his atencion on this, but the not was haci caso. according diogenes, the was sell bao tree near of cas y not at home of his father. the is achieve cu inhustamente his father is deteni. rolando does not give none declaracion. the is achieve cu is odd cu the do not sell drugs y have choler is declara cu the was sell. past owing to seńala cu the cholernan is declara kico cu is for they achieve they freedom. huez owing to show cu have choler owing to declara cu owing to cumpra freebase n’e cas at mahuma y also is being menciona one curasoleńo cu will is sell. here huez is referi at windster. windster owing to admiti of was sell freebase after of owing to come for of corsow, but not for one period largo. past owing to splica cu all day the was sit n’e lugar caminda bendemento of drugs was take lugar. the do not sostene his declaracion cu on instruccion of rolando, diogenes was sell drugs. according windster, police owing to change his declaracion. huez owing to remarca if windster is try less culpa of rolando. past owing to tell cu never past owing to see rolando owing to sell algo. huez owing to remarca cu windster owing to company his declaracion. at huez comisario windster owing to declara cu police owing to change his declaracion. huez owing to show cu have declaracion of witness cu is show cu they was cumpra for of one curasoleńo. rolando owing to desmenti cu his child owing to send coin p’e at sand domingo caminda the was follow tratamento of cataterisacion y cu the coin is procedente of bendemento of drugs. fiscal is achieve cu the trio here was ocupa they self cu bendemento of drugs. past owing to show cu diogenes owing to tell cu the was sell drugs by 2007. fiscal is believe cu windster among august y october 2008 was sell drugs. fiscal owing to tell cu the is achieve cu the trio here is lie y cu tanto diogenes because; windster is try tapa for rolando, that t’esun cu is suministra they cu the drugs. they was enough activo cu bendemente of drugs y police owing to constata cu on one morning only 7 person owing to bay at the cas. diogenes self owing to declara cu the was produci more or less 250 guilder for day. past owing to exigi for diogenes y rolando 2 year y 6 month of jail while cu for windster 1 year of jail. huez after of owing to listen the abogadonan mr. van der sloot y mr. foy, owing to close tratamento of the caso y owing to tell cu will bay study the caso. past owing to tell cu day 8 half for 8.15 will dicta sentencia but cu the is give orden for let windster pound.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: May 06, 2009, 01:53:58 AM »

5/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

guardacosta owing to intercepta 70 kilo of cocaina for aruba

guardacosta of antiyas y aruba, in cooperacion cu seccion of crimen organisa (sgc) diarazon day 29 ultimo, during one control of routine the.o. on the boat piscador colombiano, past poca, owing to succeed of achieve because; 70 kilo of cocaina abordo. 6 acolyte of tripulacion owing to stay deteni. was the cutter panter of guardacosta cu owing to ordena the barco pesquero past poca for bay mara n’e sharp of sosten at aruba for one control. the barco de facto was carga cu pisca y was procedente of colombia. during the listracion of the barco, where seccion of crimen organisa was envolvi, denun compartimento, owing to come achieve because; 70 kilo of cocaina good scondi. the drugs owing to stay confisca, y same also the boat, past poca. all the 6 miembronan of tripulacion owing to stay deteni y they all is colombiano. sgc will follow cu the investigacion. do not conoci kico owing to haci cu the cargamento of pisca.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: May 06, 2009, 04:20:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56150.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Arrest all suspects extended

May 6, 2009, 14:51 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A court commissioner yesterday on the extension of detention of no less than 23 suspects held. All suspects were arrested last weekend on suspicion of various crimes. The detention of all suspects were extended.

Five people suspected of involvement in the shooting at New Shanghai in the north last weekend. Four people suspected of involvement in the cross party to Taco Bell in Renaissance Marketplace in the Food Festival last Saturday and as many as 14 persons were brought before on suspicion of theft and possession of weapons prohibited.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: May 06, 2009, 04:22:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56152.php

Google translation:

Aruba

AVP: Government must now tackle crime crisis

May 6, 2009, 14:53 (GMT -04:00)

Two children of 12 and 13 years were yesterday morning, together with their parents, before a court commissioner appear. The two young offenders are suspected of theft. After the judge and the officer suspects the minor in the face of their parents had been severely challenged, the two states at large.

ORANGE CITY - After the series of police raids in recent days in which 22 persons were arrested and several firearms were found, AVP does urge the States to crime high on the agenda. To this view the green group yesterday to the parliament to this request on to the State President Mervin Wyatt-Ras (MEP).

The purpose of this action, the President pointed out that ASF initiative in recent years several laws and motions in order to address the rising crime. Here is the party barely heard by government, with the result that "our country in a crisis of crime is," said AVP-leader Mike Eman. The proposals, the Green Party, the police more powers. For example, to assume the public in the hot zones and beyond extra to check for, among other weapons.

AVP also wish that the causes which the party sees the rising crime - social problems and growing poverty - by the government to be addressed.

In eight years, the green party, the MEP governments have little or nothing done this. Indeed, as late as fractielid Alexander Tromp know the Oduber government has from the first term in government the ins and outs of the mixed police force only where the worse for that. As the installation of all new components and the designation of commissioners for each district. "This last, the Corps properly distributed, a blunder of jewelste" said Tromp.

In a letter to the parliament chairman Mervin Wyatt-Ras (MEP) calls on the opposition party at all points and initiative laws AVP has filed back into the parliament to pass the revue. Eman yesterday called for the parliament building to the people during the elections in September in particular, to a change of government. But, he said, the current government has yet to drive five months and can still do something about the crime problem. The Group regretted that the State President was not present for their request to receive.

In a radio interview this morning took the parliament chairman lot to this' publicity action of AVP. "They could know that I was not, because the parliament is the order that I went on mission," says Wyatt-Ras yesterday returned. "When Mike Eman was not present in the parliament. Just as recently during the budget treatment of Social Affairs in the States. That was the time for the minister to questions about the approach to social problems or points to. "Eman When voting on the budget, said State President. "That means that Eman not want funds released so that social policy can make. Whether he had in the parliament there is a need to debate and not as it is only in the press. "Wyatt-Ras said, finally, that a motion in principle 'a desire of Parliament to the government. "Initiative Laws are always treated as the parliamentarian this input."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: May 06, 2009, 04:24:33 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56151.php

Google translation:

Aruba

'OM manipulates evidence'

ORANGE CITY - Lawyers for the brothers Williams found that the prosecutor manipulates evidence and their clients in a bad light sets. This they say in their response to the requirement of the Public Prosecutor (OM) last Friday. The officer then demanded 5 years imprisonment of Alfred Christopher Williams and 15 months imprisonment younger brother Nigel for their share in several gang-related crimes, including shootings at Eagle, Havana and Julianaschool.

According to the lawyers to their clients not convicted for membership of a criminal organization. "At no time were they involved in multiple criminal activities and they have no long relationship with such an organization." Alfred would only have been involved in the incident at Eagle Beach, not the incident in Havana, the companies and the Julianaschool said lawyer Edwin Duijn Field. Nigel would have been present in the incident at Eagle and the companies. In the latter location the police found him asleep in no way a criminal behavior, said the counsel. The defense made the prosecutor to focus on statements accusing members of the gang of Madiki. Objective statements which said that Alfred is not the shooter, the officer no importance.

One of the agents minutes preparing for an incident, according to the councilors, the history of an impartial witness have manipulated. When the court commissioner found that took this agent resigned and left it to the Netherlands. The lawyers are asking why the prosecutor not to respond. "How should we trust the police when these things happen."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: May 06, 2009, 11:42:18 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56152.php

Google translation:

Aruba

AVP: Government must now tackle crime crisis

Two children of 12 and 13 years were yesterday morning, together with their parents, before a court commissioner appear. The two young offenders are suspected of theft. After the judge and the officer suspects the minor in the face of their parents had been severely challenged, the two states at large.

ORANGE CITY - After the series of police raids in recent days in which 22 persons were arrested and several firearms were found, AVP does urge the States to crime high on the agenda. To this view the green group yesterday to the parliament to this request on to the State President Mervin Wyatt-Ras (MEP).

The purpose of this action, the President pointed out that ASF initiative in recent years several laws and motions in order to address the rising crime. Here is the party barely heard by government, with the result that "our country in a crisis of crime is," said AVP-leader Mike Eman. The proposals, the Green Party, the police more powers. For example, to assume the public in the hot zones and beyond extra to check for, among other weapons.

AVP also wish that the causes which the party sees the rising crime - social problems and growing poverty - by the government to be addressed.

In eight years, the green party, the MEP governments have little or nothing done this. Indeed, as late as fractielid Alexander Tromp know the Oduber government has from the first term in government the ins and outs of the mixed police force only where the worse for that. As the installation of all new components and the designation of commissioners for each district. "This last, the Corps properly distributed, a blunder of jewelste" said Tromp.

In a letter to the parliament chairman Mervin Wyatt-Ras (MEP) calls on the opposition party at all points and initiative laws AVP has filed back into the parliament to pass the revue. Eman yesterday called for the parliament building to the people during the elections in September in particular, to a change of government. But, he said, the current government has yet to drive five months and can still do something about the crime problem. The Group regretted that the State President was not present for their request to receive.

In a radio interview this morning took the parliament chairman lot to this' publicity action of AVP. "They could know that I was not, because the parliament is the order that I went on mission," says Wyatt-Ras yesterday returned. "When Mike Eman was not present in the parliament. Just as recently during the budget treatment of Social Affairs in the States. That was the time for the minister to questions about the approach to social problems or points to. "Eman When voting on the budget, said State President. "That means that Eman not want funds released so that social policy can make. Whether he had in the parliament there is a need to debate and not as it is only in the press. "Wyatt-Ras said, finally, that a motion in principle 'a desire of Parliament to the government. "Initiative Laws are always treated as the parliamentarian this input."

5/6/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

owing to detene one child of 12 y one of 13 year for ladronicia

at corte yesterday can owing to see parents bay serca judge comisario together cu two child. is deal here of one child of 12 year y one another of 13 year, kendenan was close relaciona cu ladronicia for of one cas. yesterday morning after cu judge comisario owing to talk cu the parents, they owing to wordo let pound. seguramente judge comisario y fiscal will owing to scual the children here

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: May 06, 2009, 11:47:28 PM »

5/6/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

war declara contra of police?

yesterday madruga, 3 car of police, cu was staciona fast of keep of police at oranjestad, owing to wordo practicamente destrui, hour cu apparently still have person here afo, cu not likes thing cu police is haciendo ultimo dianan, esta owing to dicidi of place hand at accion y owing to succeed detene because; 20 person meti in low world of aruba. the hendenan here, for demostra they disgust y for declara war at police, owing to cuminsa at destrui 3 car, y more late, owing to bay cas of one police cu live at santa cruz, that is form part of the brigade of motociclista of police, where they owing to destrui also one harley davidson of police. if of the form here, the some anti-socialnan wanted declara war at police, then they have to is prepara for wanta y carga cu the consecuencia also. police is cla!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: May 06, 2009, 11:53:07 PM »

5/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

owing to prolonga detencion of all sospechosonan deteni during end of week

all the sospechosonan cu owing to stay deteni during end of week, have to owing to present yesterday fast judge comisario. among the sospechosonan was the 5 personanan relaciona cu the tiramento at the new shang hai, the personanan deteni relaciona cu the hincamento at taco bell y the 14 personanan cu owing to stay deteni relaciona cu ladronicia y posecion of arm. esnan cu owing to wordo deteni because; sospechoso of posecion of arm during weekend is the rumannan the.e. y j.j.a., m.p., b.m.m.d.t. casa cu owing to. (muher), j.a.s. the overall of personanan detene during the accionnan of end of week y monday is 22.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: May 07, 2009, 12:06:44 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=711&offId=8

fecha: 05/05/2009 | horario: 21:59

niet zomaar iemand also owing to show up at edificio of corte tuesday

morning can owing to see "niet zomaar iemand" show up y owing to wing much atencion of esnan present. come across

“niet zomaar iemand” = "not just someone" (Dutch Translation) = (Hendrik Croes IMO)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: May 07, 2009, 07:22:46 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56219.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Strong penalties against taxi robber

May 7, 2009, 14:53 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The four men, three of whom judicial responsibility for a series of violent robberies in taxis, heard yesterday sentences ranging from three to ten years against themselves requirements.

The attacks on taxi drivers, four in total, took place in October and November last year. The incident caused much commotion in the society, especially as these with great violence took place. If firearms were at the head of the drivers and put them were greatly abused. The four suspects were also responsible for attacks on United Dinner and a house in Madiki where firearms and considerable violence was used.
A fifth suspect in the case of a minor. The boy is justice as an accomplice within the taxi robbery and is accused of theft at Bon Bini College and St. Francis College on October 21 last year. The case against the minor is at the request of the Public Prosecutor (OM) was deferred.

In the other four suspects demanded the prosecutor long sentences, especially because of the violent nature of the attacks. The DA wants a clear signal to the community against such persons should be protected. Two additional men were punished because they already have been convicted of robbery. The highest strafeis of ten years imprisonment for recidivist J. Morris, who all had used a firearm robberies. P. Fradl needs of justice five years in jail, against R. Ceballos Silva was four years required and J. Montero an imprisonment of three years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.