March 19, 2024, 03:39:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737476 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1280 on: May 07, 2009, 07:27:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56220.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Minister Wever questioned after complaint Lampe

May 7, 2009, 14:53 (GMT -04:00)

Better late than never, says RED leader Rudy Lampe now Justice after a half year investigation of libel against Minister Wever pick up again.

ORANGE CITY - One year after parliamentarian and party leader Rudy Lampe (RED) a complaint for defamation lodged against Minister Booshi Wever, the case again by the National Recherche arrested. An interview with the Minister for Health, Environment, Administrative and Immigration is "within a few weeks' scheduled.

This is a letter Lampe of the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Tuesday has been. The politician served on December 7, 2007 a complaint because Weaver would have geïnsinueerd that he had committed pedophilia when he was a priest. Lampe asked the then Deputy Attorney General Nico Jörg for the Minister to prosecute for libel or defamatory impeachment.

Since then, said the parliamentarian, he has nothing more for the hearing. He therefore decided recently to proceedings in the Common Court of Justice in order for the Court obliged to launch an investigation. This happened on April 17, the OM on April 29th at the came, says Lampe. A few days later, he was already a reaction of the OM that the investigation again by the National Recherche resumes.

Under Busy

The RED leader quotes from the letter of the OM which shows that research has long stopped because of overloading of the National Recherche. "That is no excuse, but unfortunately the reality", as stated in the letter. "Better late than never", Lampe responds that due to the overloading of the National Investigation into the shoes of Justice Minister Rudy Lampe moves. "The disastrous policies of Croes has for under both the National Research and the Public Ministry."

The politician also relies on an earlier statement by Jörg, Minister Croes the functioning of justice 'torpedeert "by filling in the vacancies in order to disrupt. The presentation in this case for the appointment of two prosecutors in which they were offered a salary lower than during the application process was reported. This is because according to Croes members of the OM can not earn more than parliamentarians and ministers. Meanwhile, the vacancy for an Advocate General, Principal Officer, and a prosecutor.

Pedophile

The indictment of Lampe is a statement of Minister Wever in the article that Bon Dia published on December 6, 2007. Weaver responded to the request of Lampe for an investigation into the procurement and execution of the treatment plant in Parkietenbos. The RED-MP is the process of an investigation along the lines of research into Desaroyo Nobo Fondo San Nicolas worth. The Minister responded bit. He mentions the time that an investigation into the rumors that Lampe at the time of his priesthood would have been guilty of pedophilia, it drew the Bon Dia journalist from the mouth of Wever. Nor have other drivers from the cabinet Oduber innuendo, albeit indirectly, made Lampe direction in relation to cases of pedophilia within the Catholic Church worldwide.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: May 07, 2009, 07:40:46 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56214.php

Google translation:

Aruba
'Anonymous witness unreliable'
7 May, in 2009, 14:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Attorney Lotter Homan wants the right part of the strafeis heavy against his client into a suspended sentence. Last week the prosecutor demanded eight years in prison against Derrick Dania. He is suspected of two more attempts to murder and membership of a criminal organization.

Homan wondered why the prosecutor, on the basis of an anonymous witness, Dania accusing his client of manslaughter for the shooting incident in Havana in July 2008. According to the lawyer, there are several witnesses of the incident, who have said nothing about the presence of the suspect. Dania itself in that first night home to be lost and then to the house of his girlfriend. He was said to "not present when the shooting incident took place.

The other attempted murder in connection with the shooting incident at the Julianaschool, according to the counselor from the wrong. According to Homan has not directed his client shot in the air. Moreover, only two have been shot, not four, as the officer says. The forensic evidence would support it, according to the lawyer.

Like the lawyers for the brothers Homan Williams believes that no evidence that his client is part of a criminal gang. "These are two groups of young people who have a quarrel. If they accidentally take each other is sometimes out of hand, "said the councilor. He stressed that the two groups do not agree with each other and that there is no evidence that organized criminal activities by the group.

The judge is ruling on May 15.
The Public Ministry was unavailable for comment on the allegations of the Williams brothers, yesterday in this newspaper, nor the statements of Homan.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: May 08, 2009, 05:22:24 PM »

texasmom has been busy.

On 10/11/2008, she posted a screen shot of an article in the Natalee discussion thread, about the extended detention of a suspect in custody re. the "cruel death" of Alexander Thomas, age 19, a native of Aruba. The suspect is R.E. Marry, 17. (interesting that his name was published.) This article was in Solo di Pueblo.

texasmom also posted a screen shot of an AweMainta article about the "mysterious death" of a 23-yr-old football player (that would be soccer). His name is Edmond Eckmeyer. The article appeared in the 10/09/2008 edition. I think it states that some lab tests were sent to Holland; awaiting results to determine cause of death.
msmarple,
This edition of AweMainta has already been moved from the website so I went ahead and posted the whole front page since I had it saved so that the date would be visible.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56277.php

Google translation:

Aruba

7 years in prison for stabbing death Alexander Thomas

May 8, 2009, 16:00 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Ramphis Murray (19) was this morning sentenced to seven years imprisonment for the stabbing death of 19-year-old Alexander Thomas in early October 2008. The requirement of the Public Prosecutor (OM) of eight years in prison by the court for one year reduced.

A few hours after the sting incident last year in the Nijhof Street in San Nicolas, the offender himself in to authorities. He said that Thomas had threatened him with a baseball bat, which Murray defended himself with a sticker. In so doing he injured his Thomas several times in the belly stabbing. The quarrel was about a girl going. After the incident, Thomas was already bleeding in his car and landed on sought medical help. Approximately five hundred meters from the Medical Center in San Nicolas, however, he lost consciousness and collided against two cars. Although the rescue quickly spot was completely the victim to his injuries before he arrived at the hospital.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: May 08, 2009, 05:27:03 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56275.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Jail for pedophile

May 8, 2009, 15:54 (GMT -04:00)

Offender denies' it happened in my sleep '

ORANGE CITY - A certain G. was yesterday sentenced to three years imprisonment for abuse of a little boy in August last year. The culprit, however, strongly denies the child something to be entered. But he grants that 'the possible is done in his sleep. "

By this statement, the prosecutor that a psychiatric examination on his place. The psychiatrist concluded that G. responsible for his actions. He was right for the abuse of a child to a relative. The incident took place on August 28, 2008 and G. would have penetrated the victim here. A doctor has testified that this' may be the case. The abused child would it even made a statement. The abuse would night have played, which categorically denied the offender.

At the height of the sentence the judge took into account the fact that G. something never before done. However, there is also taken into account the fact that the child is so traumatized that he no longer wants to go to school.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: May 08, 2009, 05:33:37 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56273.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Justice Minister Rudy Croes, "I know the gangs'

May 8, 2009, 15:50 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) has on Tuesday denied under oath that he has not been involved in an arrest list of the sons of Michael Williams would be put. Moreover, he denies knowing of the existence of a 'list Dakota and a list Madiki. "I know the way because I'm curious to what happened," he said. Croes had witnesses in the case that Williams has been against the Land Aruba.

Michael Williams was in a fighting incident between him and Minister Booshi Weaver at the airport in 2003, the victim of reprisals from the government. Williams stretched therefore a trial and wanted the treatment of witnesses Justice Minister Croes, Prime Minister Nelson Oduber, Booshi Wever Minister and Minister Marisol Lopez-Tromp. The court found it unnecessary, however, that except Croes Minister, other government members had to testify. Williams could not tell exactly what their involvement in this was.

Alberto Peralta
Minister Croes was heard on his own initiative because the sons of Williams on the list of names of members of the jeugdbende of Dakota would be placed. This at least says Michael Williams. The minister would have done after the acttienjarige Alberto Peralta at the end of the Lighting Parade in 2006 was murdered. The ex-wife of Williams and mother of two sons Dalila Maxwell was heard as a witness in this case. She stated that Calvin Sulbaran, a bodyguard of Minister Croes, its time had told her sons on the orders of Croes on the list were of children who should be arrested. " Moreover, Sulbaran stated that if Michael Williams' had not done what he had done that was not accrued. In other words, the conduct of Williams father would impact on the arrest of his sons.

This is strongly denied by the Justice Minister. "The statement of Maxwell can not correct," says Rudy Croes. The testimony of Williams speaks against this. He has Detective Carlos Hodge told him that after the shooting on Peralta made a list of boys, who were arrested. The sons of Williams, according to Hodge on the orders of Minister Croes were added to the list, at least so says Williams.

Neighbors
"The involvement of my sons with Peralta does not go beyond that she knew from the neighborhood," said Williams. He explained that his sons go with him went. After the shooting, they have gone to the hospital and are photographed. "I might have a big mouth, but it is unacceptable that my children are punished by my behavior," says Michael Williams.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: May 08, 2009, 06:46:15 PM »

5/8/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

young of 15 year hinca 4 trip at seroe patrishi

(I think the young man was stabbed four times)

diahuebs nightfall one caso of hincamento owing to sososde at seroe patrishi, owing to come resulta cu one young of surname f. of 15 year was bringando cu one another person of surname b. y the ultimo here owing to saca cuchiu y owing to propina the young 4 hinca, 1 in barica y 3 another in back. at arrival of ambulance at once they owing to transporta the victima for hospital. at arrival of police already end the sospechoso owing to bay for of the sitio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: May 08, 2009, 06:55:35 PM »

5/8/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

the war owing to wordo declara gang is avenge y burn car

diahuebs madruga owing to enter informacion of cu habitantenan in district of paw-paw owing to hear one explosion y hour owing to bay look at owing to see cu one car bmw is at candela. at once they owing to avisa police y bombero. at arrival of the patrol, they owing to ask the unidad bomberil present cu more urgencia. papiando cu esnan concerni owing to come leave afo cu this is one caso of destruccion intencional, already cu ultimamente the child muher young here was leave y anda cu one gang. y now not more then the miembronan of the gang have the thought cu the will owing to reda they cual not t’e caso. but the hobencita here ultimo dianan owing to come is achieve mensahenan of menasa on his e-mail y also telephone. for precaucion the mother owing to dicidi of hibe lague stay close one familiar at paw-paw, but of one or another form the gang owing to succeed achieve know where the was kedando y owing to follow intimide by of owing to send one molotov cocktail on car of the familiar lagando this destroza.

Additional photo of the car burning from Awe 24:
http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=727&offId=0

Papiamentu translation of second part of Awe Mainta Front Page article:

gang owing to bay at angochi y comete destruccion at one cas

gang owing to probecha cu family owing to bay look at the destruccion cu the gang owing to comete at paw-paw y they owing to destrui the cas at angochi. this owing to sosode in oranan of madruga hour cu the parents owing to go back cas owing to descubri the damage cu the malhechornan here owing to let behind at they cas. diahuebs morning recherche owing to present n’e cas p’asina inicia cu the investigacion of the damage cometi n’e cas. according can owing to compronde the gang here is bayendo mucho far y owing to dicidi notifica the seccion of crimen organiza for follow atende cu the caso cu is escalando day slow day.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: May 08, 2009, 06:58:08 PM »

5/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

reglando permission, muher owing to malversa alrededor of 27 thousand guilder huez owing to conden’e at castigo of jail y have balente coin for pay bek

yesterday morning desiree bruges owing to present fast huez for listen his sentencia. the is wordo acusa of owing to malversa one cantidad of person for fix they permission. huez owing to tell cu the is achieve prove cu bruges owing to lie person cu the can regulation permisonan for personanan. huez owing to remarca cu bruges does not tell name of the person cu owing to regulation the permisonan. huez is achieve odd cu desiree bruges was give the hendenan recibo of owing to ricibi coin. for cu the castigo, huez owing to as cuenta cu at 2007 desiree bruges owing to cay close end for malversacion y owing to give chens for haci servicio comunitario. more or less 27 thousand guilder past owing to achieve of the 7 personanan cu owing to work duro for they coin. huez is achieve 9 month of jail of cual 5 month condicional cu one time of proof of 3 year at his lugar. besides bruges have to haci 200 hour of servicio comunitario, descontando the dianan cu bruges is close. huez owing to ordena desiree bruges for pay bek 2625 guilder, 1350 guilder, 100 guilder, 650 guilder, 3735 guilder, 8750 guilder, 2000 y 600 guilder, for one suma overall of 11 thousand guilder, cu is sumanan cu past did take of person y not owing to debolbe this. huez owing to fiha the condicion excepcional for pay bek all in 3 year. have some person cu owing to leave perhudica owing to present in corte, but by cu they not owing to present in first tratamento not can owing to atende they.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: May 08, 2009, 07:00:27 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Jail for pedophile

ORANGE CITY - A certain G. was yesterday sentenced to three years imprisonment for abuse of a little boy in August last year. The culprit, however, strongly denies the child something to be entered. But he grants that 'the possible is done in his sleep. "

By this statement, the prosecutor that a psychiatric examination on his place. The psychiatrist concluded that G. responsible for his actions. He was right for the abuse of a child to a relative. The incident took place on August 28, 2008 and G. would have penetrated the victim here. A doctor has testified that this' may be the case. The abused child would it even made a statement. The abuse would night have played, which categorically denied the offender.

At the height of the sentence the judge took into account the fact that G. something never before done. However, there is also taken into account the fact that the child is so traumatized that he no longer wants to go to school.

Papiamentu translation:

huez owing to condena man abusador of boy at 3 year of jail he g.

yesterday morning owing to listen huez conden’e at 3 year of jail for thing the is wordo achieve culpable of dje. huez owing to tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu day 28 of august 2008, g. owing to abusa of one boy, that is child of one familiar of dje. this have to owing to sosode in oranan of night, caminda g. owing to desmenti categoricamente of owing to haci algo so. past owing to tell cu posiblemente in his dream algo so will can owing to sosode. this was motibo cu fiscal was wanted for psychiater owing to evalua g. yesterday huez owing to tell cu contrario at thing g. is think, the do not achieve cu the child is lie. huez owing to follow tell cu doctor owing to constata cu will can have penetracion. huez owing to show cu g. also owing to declara cu can bien is in his dream the can owing to haci algo so. past owing to follow tell cu in corte psychiater owing to evalua g. y is achieve cu g. is responsible for his actonan. huez owing to as at cuenta cu is once only this owing to sosode. past owing to as also at cuenta cu the child owing to stay traumatisa y does not bay scol more. teniendo cuenta cu sentencianan cu is wordo give in corte, past owing to condena g. at 3 year of jail.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: May 08, 2009, 07:04:37 PM »

5/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to exigi 10 year of jail for atracador of taxista

fiscal owing to descend pisa on the sospechosonan peter fradl, jahruby morris, ruben ceballos silva y jonathan montero, kendenan owing to wordo achieve culpable of as owing to comete atraco on taxistanan or atraco at united dinner or at one cas at madiki kavel. t’asina cu the sospechoso anderson figaroa, that is one younger of edad, on peticion of fiscal his caso owing to stay posponi, caminda will bay deal of achieve his mother cu is bibando at the netherlands. the is complice of all the atraconan arm on taxistanan y also is wordo acusa of ladronicia for of welcome college y sint franciscus college on 21 of october 2008 caminda owing to bay cu cantidad of apparatus electronico. also the is wordo acusa of owing to maltrata his brother muher. huez owing to repasa all the atraconan arm on the taxinan. the first caso did take lugar day 5 of october 2008 on tx 54 caminda morris y figaroa was envolvi. the another atraco was day 17 of october on tx 116, caminda morris, figaroa, ceballos silva is envolvi. they owing to haci this in the same form cu the atraco anterior. day 20 of november owing to atraca tx 57 y tx 105 caminda morris y figaroa owing to comete esakinan. huez owing to remarca cu by of actonan of morris, none taxista is sinti’e assure y all comunidad owing to stay conmovi. the atraco at united dinner owing to wordo comete by of morris, montero y ceballos silva. is so cu ceballos silva is desmenti of was envolvi. huez owing to show cu tanto morris because; montero is menciona his name. past owing to follow tell cu if see all the declaracionnan, they 3 was together in car y they owing to ataca the sra. of united dinner caminda past owing to entrega they the saconan of coin. ceballos silva is wordo show because; esun cu owing to menaza the sra. cu one arm. huez owing to haci morris various question p’e show on paper fast huez con the atraco did take lugar y even owing to mustr’e potret of the pistol cu morris had. according morris esey was the pistol cu past owing to using at all the atraconan arm. day 23 of october 2008 owing to sosode the atraco at yolastraat 3, madiki kavel, caminda fradl y morris owing to atraca one madam. of edad. huez owing to show cu morris owing to admiti of owing to haci the atraco y cu fradl was together cune. morris was sacudi cabez y owing to remarca cu the not know nothing of the caso ey already cu esey is the caso cu past owing to haci one deal cu police cu the is admiti p’asina police let his mother y his girlfriend in freedom. huez owing to describi con the anciana owing to wordo maltrata. t’asina cu fradl is desmenti categoricamente of is envolvi in the atraco here. huez owing to tell cu according the declaracion of morris, fradl was present. but morris owing to tell cu the not owing to declara so. fiscal owing to tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu morris, montero y ceballos silva owing to comete the atraco arm at united dinner. the is achieve morris, figaroa y ceballos silva culpable of all the atraconan arm on taxistanan. fiscal owing to exigi 3 year for montero, 4 year for ceballos silva, 5 year for before fradl. for morris past owing to exigi 10 year of jail. fiscal is achieve cu have to send one sign good cla y have to proteha comunidad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: May 08, 2009, 07:06:37 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Jail for pedophile

Papiamentu translation:

huez owing to condena man abusador of boy at 3 year of jail he g.

yesterday morning owing to listen huez conden’e at 3 year of jail for thing the is wordo achieve culpable of dje. huez owing to tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu day 28 of august 2008, g. owing to abusa of one boy, that is child of one familiar of dje. this have to owing to sosode in oranan of night, caminda g. owing to desmenti categoricamente of owing to haci algo so. past owing to tell cu posiblemente in his dream algo so will can owing to sosode. this was motibo cu fiscal was wanted for psychiater owing to evalua g. yesterday huez owing to tell cu contrario at thing g. is think, the do not achieve cu the child is lie. huez owing to follow tell cu doctor owing to constata cu will can have penetracion. huez owing to show cu g. also owing to declara cu can bien is in his dream the can owing to haci algo so. past owing to follow tell cu in corte psychiater owing to evalua g. y is achieve cu g. is responsible for his actonan. huez owing to as at cuenta cu is once only this owing to sosode. past owing to as also at cuenta cu the child owing to stay traumatisa y does not bay scol more. teniendo cuenta cu sentencianan cu is wordo give in corte, past owing to condena g. at 3 year of jail.

Edited to include link   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: May 08, 2009, 07:09:42 PM »

5/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

abogadonan duijneveld y mohamed is constata manipulacion of proof husticia is buscando cabez of michael williams y of his yiunan chris y nigel? y have police owing to colabora in this, for encubri derrick dania

abogadonan mr. mohamed y mr. duijneveld is achieve cu fiscal is manipula cu pruebanan p’asina place father y yiunan williams in luz negative. also they owing to señala cu one agent of police owing to manipula cu procesverbal y after owing to descend at water. this was they reaccion after of owing to hear fiscal exigi 15 month of jail for nigel y 5 year of jail for chris williams. the abogadonan is of opinion cu not can condena chris y nigel williams for is form part of one organisacion criminal, because none instant they was envolvi in various crimen y mucho less had relacion largo cu one organisacion. they owing to show cu chris was at eagle beach, but not owing to haci nothing while cu at the incidentenan at havana, bouwmaatschappij y juliana school the not was envolvi. nigel was present at eagle beach y bouwmaatschappij caminda at bouwmaatschappij, police owing to come hay’e sleep in one car cual do not tipifica one comportacion of one criminal. mr. mohamed y mr. duijneveld is of opinion cu fiscal is place more importancia n’e declaracion of the gang of madiki cu is incrimina chris williams y do not give importancia at declaracion of others imparcial cu is tell claramente cu do not chris owing to throw. the abogadonan is achieve cu have indicacionnan strong cu had manipulacion of part of dimar de la cruz, that claramente owing to play the paper of leader, for all the others of madiki give one declaracion equal contra chris williams. the motibo p’e manipulacion here is sit n’e mature cu dimar de la cruz self owing to declara at police cu some week first past owing to wordo menaza by of chris williams. the abogadonan is achieve cu the declaracionnan more important cu is of testigonan imparcial, fiscal do not give importancia. is deal here of 2 person, kendenan owing to tell cu chris williams not owing to throw. according the abogadonan, the agent of police, solognier will owing to manipula cu the relato of one witness imparcial y just after cu at huez comisario owing to constata the manipulacion here, solognier did take his retiro of ripiente y owing to bay the netherlands. the abogadonan owing to cuestiona cu in the asunto here, fiscal not owing to actua. they owing to remarca, con they can confia police if type of cosnan so is sosode. also they owing to show cu the witness g. owing to declara of is assure cu is derrick dania t’esun cu owing to throw on car of dimar de la cruz, but by cu derrick dania have relacion cu his brother muher, the brother muher owing to pidi’e for not declara contra derrick dania. also they owing to show on declaracion of one acolyte of cuerpo especial aruban, that owing to señala cu the girlfriend of derrick dania owing to bay at cel of chris williams y owing to bis’e for not declara nothing contra derrick dania. all this is show cu derrick dania t’esun cu owing to throw at eagle beach. the abogadonan is compronde the presion cu is wordo haci already cu according they derrick dania is one recidivista y cu cos will bay draw mucho more bad p’e. the abogadonan owing to show on grabacionnan cu michael williams owing to haci of combersacion cu personanan caminda among another 30 of march 2009, mother of the witness g. owing to tell cu a owing to ask his child p’e take the culpa of the tiramento at eagle beach. also the witness b. owing to tell cu past owing to see that owing to throw y cu the are have fright of derrick dania. the abogadonan is achieve cu have to declara tanto nigel because; chris williams pound. day 15 of half now, huez is dicta sentencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: May 08, 2009, 07:11:45 PM »

5/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

advocate mr. lotter homan in corte fiscal not can using declaracion of witness anonimo because; proof for condena person of attempt of kill

advocate mr. lotter homan do not achieve cu fiscal can using declaracion of witness anonimo because; proof for condena his cliente derrick dania of attempt of kill at havana. as is conoci, week happen fiscal owing to exigi 8 year of jail for derrick dania for two attempt of kill. the advocate after of owing to listen fiscal exigi 8 year of jail for his cliente, owing to reacciona mustrando cu none instant can talk of one organisacion criminal as fiscal is pretende. mr. lotter homan owing to tell huez cu here is deal of two are of young cu have problem cu another caminda cada trip cu for casualidad they come across another on lugarnan publico, this is escala. the advocate owing to enfatisa cu not t’asina cu the gruponan here is planea for come across another. the is achieve cu not have none proof legal cu is show cu derrick dania will is form part of one organisacion criminal y because; such have to declar’e pound of the acusacion here. mr. lotter homan owing to cuestiona the form con fiscal wanted colga derrick by of using declaracion of testigonan anonimo because; proof cu derrick will owing to throw. the advocate owing to show cu derrick dania was at havana, but in careda of 1.30 past owing to bay take away the car for his mother y after his mother owing to bah’e at home of his girlfriend. the tiramento cu did take lugar after of the full moon party at havana was after of 4’or of marduga. mr. lotter homan owing to follow tell cu kenneth gumbs, luis paredes berrio, marvin hous, nigel williams y bryan bermudez suarez, kendenan was present at instant of the problem pafo of havana caminda tiro owing to cay, none instant is menciona derrick dania because; person cu was present. after have the declaracion new of luis paredes berio y bosnie, kendenan is tell of owing to see derrick dania, but none of two is tell of owing to see derrick throw. now fiscal wanted using declaracion of witness anonimo because; proof cu owing to see derrick dania throw. the advocate is achieve cu huez have to declara derrick dania pound of the acusacion of attempt of kill at havana. in same breath mr. lotter homan is achieve cu have to declara derrick dania pound of the acusacion of posecion ilegal of arm on 20 of july 2008 at havana. advocate mr. lotter homan is of opinion cu none instant derrick dania owing to menaza the two hulandesnan on 26 of july 2008. past owing to show cu by cu 2 person female owing to core lever the stair for sconde for awacero, the 2 hulandesnan cu was sit on the stair owing to haci the comentario cu they're person loco. the hour ey derrick dania owing to reacciona saying cu if cu we all is hendenan loco caminda past owing to arise his cloths y let the hulandesnan see the arm of candela cu the had at his cintura. the advocate is achieve cu not can talk here of menaza, because none instant only derrick dania owing to saca the arm y mucho less owing to dirigi this on the hulandesnan. the is achieve cu derrick in his drunkenness owing to bay haci one jest cual enberdad do not aceptable in comunidad. for thing is deal the acusacion of attempt of kill on the same day 26 of july 2008 near of juliana school, the advocate is remarca cu derrick owing to admiti of owing to los two tiro in high cu one pistol cu the had cune the night ey, but none instant owing to dirigi arm on the car blanco y niether owing to los 4 tiro as fiscal is pretende. not can talk here of cu intencionalmente derrick dania owing to throw on the pasaheronan in the car blanco for kill they or cause heridanan severo, but cu past owing to throw in high just for spanta they for not come serca y for let they at paz. the mature cu police owing to achieve two huls fast of the car is show claramente cu the declaracion of testigonan cu derrick dania will owing to throw for in the car do not cuadra y niether cu past owing to los 4 tiro. derrick was stop pafo of the car y owing to los 2 tiro in high. esey is trece cune cu derrick not owing to haci his self culpable of the delito of attempt of kill as fiscal is pretende. the advocate owing to ask huez for reduci the 8 year of jail cu fiscal owing to exigi caminda one part of the castigo can is condicional. huez owing to stay of bay study the caso y day 15 of half for 8.15 can wait for sentencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: May 08, 2009, 07:42:20 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8932/8/

Papiamentu translation:

posesion of arm of candela ilegal y usage of arm particular at aruba owing to alcanza one level inaceptabel

friday, 08 may 2009 - 16:20

casi all week can read in prensa cu some caminda at aruba owing to wordo throw or cu owing to come come across cu arm of candela. seguridad of the people aruban, but also of esnan cu is proteha the seguridad of we conciudadanonan also is at danger. one serie of acontecimento durente the ultimo simannan for police y husticia was the druppel cu was miss for her hemchi happen over. click read more for more info... one person, cu owing to asisti one funeral, of that the defunto owing to fayece owing to cause of violencia, owing to ricibi one injury at his horea debi at disparo of ball, owing to alcanza one sharp cu have cu stay cla cu now if is enough. the situation here owing to bay for of hand y now is file of gobierno for so place posesion of arm because; one minimo y place usage of arm because; restringi for so descend the cantidad of incidentenan. so fiscal parent hans mos owing to declara during one conferencia of prensa cu was have at centro of husticia at macuarima. this is provided that conexion cu the cantidad of arm cu owing to wordo confisca y also the cantidad of personanan cu owing to stay deteni relaciona cu several atraco, because; also actonan of violencia cu did take lugar recientemente. the abstraction of one cantidad important of armanan much dangerous in one accion of one vivienda at palm beach y the mature cu the armanan here owing to cay in hand of children cu probably is pertenece at one or another gang hubenil, owing to give police y husticia all indicacionnan possible for try of localiza the armanan here in one cooperacion estrecho y intensivo among cuerpo policial, rst y ministerio publico during the ultimo week during several accion, one part big of arm owing to wordo achieve bek y confisca. this is one relacion laboral excelente among the different servicionan. all was conciente of the necesidad of such armanan here, cu in the hands kiboca is one amenaza important cu is representa at the ciudadanonan y police, for rastrea y arrive at they, cual owing to wordo succeed. fiscal mos was extremely contento y proud cu such accion did take lugar y can owing to see claramente cu owing to give fruto. the departamento of fiscal y police is expresa they gratitud at the civilnan of aruba, kendenan obviamente also owing to give of they near. the accionnan during the ultimo end of week, not owing to show the medida, without importancia some on the pistanan of the civilnan cu owing to preocupa, on the posesion of arm in hand of the sospechosonan, kendenan now is deteni. they atencion y disponibilidad for help police y husticia is show cu aruba now here is more assure compara cu 10 day happen. you, also because; ciudadano can help. more strong ainda: we is depende of esey, according fiscal mos. mature is cu do you informacion is efectivamente at one intervencion exitoso cu police was have. mr. mos is gradici people for esey y is wait for of follow count ; cu aid of people. y for esey, always is good for take contacto cu police via the tiplijn anonimo 11141 free. we will bay try of aumenta the seguridad of cada ciudadano can medio of this. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: May 08, 2009, 07:54:41 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8916/29/

young violador let in freedom

friday, 08 may 2009 - 00:03

in corte of first instancia presidi for huez mr. the.m.d. angela, the caso contra the young k. owing to wordo deal. the acusado in the caso here is one younger of edad, one young of 15 year. the young provided that cuestión is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu one amigo, owing to deal at viola another hobencita. click read more for more info... day 28 feburary 2008 the acusado provided that cuestión together cu one another amigo owing to ataca one lady young, that at caminda for cas, they owing to trek the bay in forest cun’e y owing to deal at viol’e. sespués of enough forcegueo el’a succeed los for of they y core bay. según declaración of the lady, hour el’a leave for of the game room of near of keep of police canando near of the parkeerplaats near of wema, two guy cu the not conoce, owing to march his slow. dado instant they owing to gare y hibe in forest. one owing to as at his pianan y owing to try of descend his jeans y the another is as at his brazanan. el’a cuminza bark y one person cu was pasando owing to scuche. door of esey they owing to lague bay. the mother of the lady owing to haci denuncia of attempt of violación at police. till day of today still the child muher have trauma. the acompañante of k, según his declaración is sexualmente activo by his of 12 year. the acusado is one boy cu según raport of reclassering, is happen in pobreza extremo. his mother live of bijstand, y have trip luz is wordo clip. y door of situación at home, el’a dicidi of bay work. but the day provided that cuestión the not was trahando. the acusado is arepentí of all thing el’a haci. el’a stay deteni for 10 day but huez comisario owing to lague in freedom cu the condición cu the will bay bek school. the acusado not owing to termina neither sikiera his basisschool. the do not bay school for motivo cu the is wordo gepest for his compañeronan of school, door of the pobreza extremo cu the is bibando inside. problem they financiero is place cu the do not bay school, door cu not all hour have cuminda at home or coin for coy bus. según expertonan, the mihor as for her young here bay fast is for her wordo send one internaat, but this is thing not have at aruba. the young here have to of supervisión for can guie. fiscal is of opinión cu j.d. not have to wordo closed, but more bien the have to of supervisión. y for cual fiscal is recomenda for her achieve tbr (ter beschikking van reclassering) huez mr. angela owing to bay of acuerdo cu exigencia of fiscal, cu the hobennan have to of guía y supervisión constante. dus the is bay cay bao of supervisión of reclassering y cu one period of 2 year. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: May 08, 2009, 09:47:29 PM »

5/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

sams electronics, once more victima of ladronicia

again one store in centro of town owing to become victima of ladronicia. in less cuun year cu sams electronics owing to open his portanan, already end two trip they owing to enter steal eyden. gerente of the store, manolo owing to comenta cu one pair of person owing to enter via roof y owing to bay cu some cos. one some after of 5’or of morning past owing to achieve alarma of rhodana, but hour esnan of the compania of seguridad owing to arrive, already end the ladronnan owing to succeed bay cu some cos. owing to steal camaranan cu was in display, but not owing to bay cu they box, cabel neither accumulator. by of esey manolo is believe cu they will try sell esakinan on caya for achieve algo of dje. also they owing to bay cu machinnan of wii, playstation3 y psp packages. manolo is indica cu one person his only not can achieve the solucion for her situation here y the area of havenstraat have to try of busca one solucion general.e is considera the situation one problem social caminda cu just they slow they have one choller house big y the chollernan is march fast store molestiando the turistanan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: May 09, 2009, 04:41:18 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8932/8/

Papiamentu translation:

posesion of arm of candela ilegal y usage of arm particular at aruba owing to alcanza one level inaceptabel

friday, 08 may 2009 - 16:20

casi all week can read in prensa cu some caminda at aruba owing to wordo throw or cu owing to come come across cu arm of candela. seguridad of the people aruban, but also of esnan cu is proteha the seguridad of we conciudadanonan also is at danger. one serie of acontecimento durente the ultimo simannan for police y husticia was the druppel cu was miss for her hemchi happen over. click read more for more info... one person, cu owing to asisti one funeral, of that the defunto owing to fayece owing to cause of violencia, owing to ricibi one injury at his horea debi at disparo of ball, owing to alcanza one sharp cu have cu stay cla cu now if is enough. the situation here owing to bay for of hand y now is file of gobierno for so place posesion of arm because; one minimo y place usage of arm because; restringi for so descend the cantidad of incidentenan. so fiscal parent hans mos owing to declara during one conferencia of prensa cu was have at centro of husticia at macuarima. this is provided that conexion cu the cantidad of arm cu owing to wordo confisca y also the cantidad of personanan cu owing to stay deteni relaciona cu several atraco, because; also actonan of violencia cu did take lugar recientemente. the abstraction of one cantidad important of armanan much dangerous in one accion of one vivienda at palm beach y the mature cu the armanan here owing to cay in hand of children cu probably is pertenece at one or another gang hubenil, owing to give police y husticia all indicacionnan possible for try of localiza the armanan here in one cooperacion estrecho y intensivo among cuerpo policial, rst y ministerio publico during the ultimo week during several accion, one part big of arm owing to wordo achieve bek y confisca. this is one relacion laboral excelente among the different servicionan. all was conciente of the necesidad of such armanan here, cu in the hands kiboca is one amenaza important cu is representa at the ciudadanonan y police, for rastrea y arrive at they, cual owing to wordo succeed. fiscal mos was extremely contento y proud cu such accion did take lugar y can owing to see claramente cu owing to give fruto. the departamento of fiscal y police is expresa they gratitud at the civilnan of aruba, kendenan obviamente also owing to give of they near. the accionnan during the ultimo end of week, not owing to show the medida, without importancia some on the pistanan of the civilnan cu owing to preocupa, on the posesion of arm in hand of the sospechosonan, kendenan now is deteni. they atencion y disponibilidad for help police y husticia is show cu aruba now here is more assure compara cu 10 day happen. you, also because; ciudadano can help. more strong ainda: we is depende of esey, according fiscal mos. mature is cu do you informacion is efectivamente at one intervencion exitoso cu police was have. mr. mos is gradici people for esey y is wait for of follow count ; cu aid of people. y for esey, always is good for take contacto cu police via the tiplijn anonimo 11141 free. we will bay try of aumenta the seguridad of cada ciudadano can medio of this. come across

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56320.php

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: May 10, 2009, 02:41:28 AM »

5/9/2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news1.html

Papiamentu translation:

past owing to worde brutalmente atraca at beach!

tourist in situation critico at hospital

oranjestad (aan): is much tristo y painful, hour cu do you bay cu vacacion y are you worde atraca violentamente. more lamentable is, hour is deal of person big cu not can neither sikiera defende they self, y is worde asalta for some boy, cu according informe suministra at police cu is deal of hobennan among 14 for 20 year of edad. on diabierna, by vocero policial alto inspector papito comenencia, the is ask cooperacion of esnan cu can owing to look at on the night of 29 april cu owing to happen, kico owing to socede among la cabana y amsterdam manor, hour cu one pareha mericano is worde asalta door of three for cuatro individual. he mericano of 73 year owing to worde atraca violentamente, past owing to ricibi golpi strong at cabez y the they the momentonan here still the is interna in dr. horacio oduber hospital. while his casa of 70 year also owing to become victima hour cu the atracadornan owing to ranca his bag till cu owing to bente at floor y past owing to stay injury cu one cap at cabez. the atracadornan after of they acto of cobardia, owing to core bay direccion east. one of they're dress cu t-shirt color oranje y the others is dress at cloths dark. the malechornan have color of cuero licht bruin, they're delega, then flaco. if have person cu owing to look at the atracadornan comete the caso, y core direccion east for calling despacho of recherche y suministra informe cu can help recherche place hand on the individuonan here cu they acto of violencia on the bishitantenan. for colmo he mericano is in situation critico y still is interna in dr. horacio oduber hospital, debi at maltrato much earnest cometi for some individual iresponsable y malbado! as help grab the tiponan here for husticia descend pisa for cu they acto. come across

Earlier articles about the attack posted here:

5/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

three antisocial is maltrata y atraca tourist

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diarazon for 21.15 of night, among two highrise hotel, where three boy owing to atraca one pareha tourist. n’e sitio, police is come across cu he throw on vlur, y the casa is tell police cu is three boy owing to atraca they y they owing to strike his casa bente bao. past owing to tell cu the also they owing to push throw bao y they owing to ranca his bag bay cune. according the madam is tell police cu the casa owing to strike his cabes contra acera y owing to stay 8 minut for of tino. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporta all two for poli for tratamento. the muher owing to achieve one chop at his cabes.

5/2/2009 Bondia

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4170&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

tourist atraca near of la cabana

saturday, 02 may 2009

oranjestad – one mature lamentable cu assure is one bad propaganda for we industry turistico is esun cu did take lugar diaranson night, hour cu one pareha big of edad owing to wordo atraca for cuatro individual. this owing to sosode among la cabana y amsterdam manor. they owing to ranca the bag for of the lady y owing to push the sir throw under. this owing to ocasiona cu the sir owing to strike his cabes owing to under. the casa is tell cu he owing to stay more or less 8 minuut for of inconciente. the casa also owing to achieve one chop at his cabes. ambulance owing to transporta all two victima for poli for tratamento. police owing to present at the sitio y have to owing to achieve one good discripcion of the atracadornan. is deal of 3 or 4 individual color dark of more or less 1.70m y 1.80m of estatura. one of they was have one flanel oranjo cu owing to core go in direccion east. police owing to busca intensivamente but not owing to achieve nothing till still. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: May 11, 2009, 06:11:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56396.php

Google translation:

Complaint excessive violence arrest team

May 11, 2009, 17:09 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Police Commissioner Dolfi Richardson was heard last Friday after a family had filed a complaint against the Arrest Team. This special unit of the police in November last year would have used excessive force in arresting suspected M.

The wife of M. testified in the courtroom and accused members of the Arrest Team that they had shot dead her dog. Agents also have her husband beaten. The police unit was invaded while they were sleeping. According to the woman were her children to crude way gemaand to keep quiet while they were completely out of sorts. They could not appreciate it that the press was that the whole was filmed and photographs made by her husband on television and the Internet were distributed.

Commissioner Richardson, under whose responsibility the Arrest Team is said that there was no report in which abuses have been reported. Normally this would be done, he said. He also denied that members of the team of the family dog shot. On the question of the judge how it Saturday with the press, said Richardson, in principle, the Arrest Team no contact with journalists. That the press during the invasion still was present, the police unit as a problem. The Commissioner believes that the press car of the Arrest Team follows if uitrukt.

The judge is ruling shortly in the case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: May 12, 2009, 12:12:00 AM »

5/9/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

7 year of jail for murray cu owing to hinca thomas kill

yesterday morning sentencia owing to cay in the caso penal contra the young ramphis murray. huez is achieve cu owing to stay legalmente prove cu murray owing to kill thomas by of owing to hink’e three trip cu one cuchiu at his abdomen. huez owing to rechaza the ponencia of advocate mr. chris lejuez, that is of opinion cu his cliente owing to actua in defence own.

Papiamentu translation:

7 year of jail for murray cu owing to hinca thomas kill

yesterday morning sentencia owing to cay in the caso penal contra the young ramphis murray. huez is achieve cu owing to stay legalmente prove cu murray owing to kill thomas by of owing to hink’e three trip cu one cuchiu at his abdomen. huez owing to rechaza the ponencia of advocate mr. chris lejuez, that is of opinion cu his cliente owing to actua in defence own. the do not achieve cu had situation the instant ey as the advocate owing to tell, cu murray was core danger y cu murray have to owing to actua of the form here. the is achieve cu murray not have to owing to hinca thomas y cu the hincamento was of more. huez is achieve cu thing murray owing to haci is haci’e culpable of the delito of kill. past owing to as cuenta cu past owing to kill one person. huez owing to as at cuenta cu is first trip cu murray owing to haci one delito so. past owing to as cuenta cu sentencianan of corte in casonan similar y owing to condena murray at 7 year of jail. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.