March 18, 2024, 11:56:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737407 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1360 on: May 19, 2009, 08:06:28 PM »

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

at eagle beach young of 17 year is saca machete for ataca person

diadomingo nightfall birando night at eagle beacha sosode algo increible hour cu one child of 17 anja was core car stop this y saca one machete for bay menasa y/of agredi one another person at once testigonan owing to beat alarma. one patrol of strandpolitie was close y can owing to arrive at once at the sitio, hour the young cu was have machete owing to see cu police was ey self close ela core throw the machete bao of one car stop near of his car. police owing to achieve the machete y owing to succeed detene the young while owing to let tow the car cu the self was stuur. y for colmo is core car also

http://www.diarioaruba.com/dialuna/frontpage/index.html

http://www.diarioaruba.com/dialuna/noticia/news1.html

Papiamentu translation:

problem earnest at eagle beach y young of 17 year deteni…agresion cu machete y words of gun owing to cay among hobennan

oranjestad (aan): one machete owing to stay confisca y one detencion also of one young of 17 year cu owing to achieve his self in problem cu two another. the two another hobennan here also owing to present back at instant cu police was present at eagle beach atendiendo the caso y they all two owing to being take away keep of police also. police owing to bay place they at table for regulation the problem cu have. police owing to being send for one action at eagle beach cu all diadomingo owing to become one lugar of encuentro y at self instant one lugar of problem. hobennan, parents young cu they child diminutive, all this can being see eybao till oranan of night. much bebemento of alcohol etc have eybao y police already end is cansa of the comportacion of some of ensnan cu is arrive at eagle beach. monday morning all the area is arise dirt for motibo cu the hobennan is drink or come for after bay let the lugar dirt while cu have sweep eybanda. diadomingo night hour police owing to arrive for atende cu action they owing to come across cu the are of young once more y is detene uno of 17 year cu will owing to saca one machete. past owing to tell cu was owing to base of defence own contra two another cu will is buske problem y also will owing to saca cuchio pe. all two are have witness of thing owing to sosode. cada are have they version. one of the testigonan is tell cu the another dosnan cu owing to happen in car was talk of saca gun y was hinca hand bao of asiento of the car. hour cu the two others owing to present police owing to hinca they in car y bay cu all keep of police. is wait for cu now will place one end at the problem here. the young of 17 year cu owing to worde deteni till even his father was cune. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: May 19, 2009, 08:38:37 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=805&offId=16

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 17/05/2009 | horario: 21:56

action saturday madruga at lekker owing to end cu one person injury cu have to owing to bay hospital y another 2 person more cu owing to being deteni

saturday madruga police have to owing to bay cu urgencia at lekker for one action serious cu was andando in the oranan ey of madruga, at arrival of police owing to enontra cu one person cu owing to being maltrata y according his declaracion police owing to succeed detene 2 sospechoso envolvi in the caso here. debi cu the ambulance was tardando much the famianan self owing to dicidi cu will is more mihor cu they self hibe.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4278&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

detencion owing to cai after of maltrato at lekker

monday, 18 may 2009 oranjestad - diasabrta marduga had one problem at lekker at north, caminda cu this owing to end in bringamento. one of the bringadonan owing to achieve one kockout y strike owing to achieve one clip big at eye. police owing to detene esun cu owing to knockout; y the another faction owing to wordo take away hospital for atende his eye. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: May 19, 2009, 09:43:43 PM »

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

procurador general rob pietersz casonan of corupcion at aruba owing to aumenta in ultimo 3 añanan but not at one as alarming

procurador general of aruba, rob pietersz do not comparti the opinion of the netherlands cu at aruba have one aumento big of corupcion y by of esey we estado of derecho is at danger. “si personanan tell cu here at aruba have corupcion, i am the ultimo cu is nengue because we is ocupa all day cu casonan. y if my will owing to comparti the preocupacione hour we will can owing to haci algo conhuntamente, come cu proyectonan. but i am believe cu past (secretario of estado) owing to wordo bad informa”. this according declaracionnan cu procurador general owing to give at the corant amigoe. the is considera very bad the form cu owing to atende cu this, the is believe cu have to owing to talk before gobierno or cune self for example because the is at cabez of ministerio publico y the eigenlijk the have to was at height of the preocupacion here, algo cu not was the caso. the preocupacionnan of the netherlands owing to come owing to base of one carta of ex procurador general interino, nico jorg cu owing to wordo send for her chairman of the conseho of minister of kingdom y at previous to minister dutch jan peter balkenende. in the carta here owing to menciona the casonan of corupcion at aruba. according the pg aruban the carta here not owing to wordo deal by of conseho of minister of kingdom y more bien owing to wordo send for secretario of estado bijleveld, that alas not did take contacto cu aruba on dje. on the carta of jorg, pietersz owing to tell cu have to as cuidou cu thing is wordo haci. is deal of separacion of podernan, trias politica y cu in ministerio publico they not will wanted look at cu gobierno for example will bay mete cu casonan penal individual. algo cu according past owing to give of conoce not owing to happen for of time cu past owing to asumi the posicion of pg. “y they know cu my not will acepte tampoco”. of another near if rob pietersz is acepta cu in the ultimo 3 añanan the casonan of corupcion owing to aumenta at aruba, but cu do not one aumento big. the is considera this because; one indicacion cu the personanan is place cada times more atencion y is denuncia cosnan cu do not good. “e aim end do not aumenta the casonan cu is wordo send for judge, but preveni corupcion”. finalizando pg is indica cu one solucion duradero on this not have to come only of ministerio publico, but cu gobierno y parliament also have one rol big in this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: May 19, 2009, 09:46:27 PM »

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

procurador general is considera cu the netherlands owing to bay demasiado far cu his investigacion on corupcion

according procurador general, rob pietersz huland owing to bay demasiado far hour owing to think of come cu one investigacion on corupcion at aruba haci by of one ngo, transparency international. the is considera cu before did take one pace so, y if enberdad the netherlands is preocupa so much the can did take contacto before gobierno of aruba y if do not confia gobierno, cu others, incluyendo his self because; pg. this is part of one declarcion cu pg rob pietersz owing to give at the vespertino amigoe. the pg is considera cu the relacion among aruba cu the netherlands at the momentonan here is enough bad y have to haci algo for mehora this, the two paisnan have to busca one solucion duradero. pesey sr. pietersz is tell cu if the netherlands is preocupa on corupcio, the hour have to talk on dje y not tell only cu eynan is one catastrophe. “nos have to is realistico because we is in kingdom for busca solucionnan conhuntamente for her problemanan y not for culpa otro”. more aleu rob pietersz owing to count ; amigoe cu dentro of some past will trip for the netherlands caminda cu past will present his disgust for cu the investigacion on corupcion cu will have to wordo haci for one entidad of afor. “si are you preocupa cu corupcion, bad gobernacion, the hour have another camindanan for trate before is bay at interveni. but owing to elegi inclusive for bay one stap of more, thing is happen the reglanan statutario”. here the is referi at achievement cu kingdom can interveni in one country hour this is haci of more. one medio pisa, estableci legalmente cu till now here barely owing to wordo using. but the secretario of estado owing to prefera of using one entidad of afor for haci one investigacion neither sikiera at his own country, but at one another y so rob pietersz is cuestiona the autorizacion cu the secretario of estado have for let transparency international come haci one investigacion akinan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: May 19, 2009, 09:49:38 PM »

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

thief owing to break enter via roof for steal at radio shack, but not owing to succeed leave y owing to give-up

saturday night algo first cu 10 or, fast keep of police one patrol pasando is being stop for one comerciante, that is count ; they cu the have alarma in his business y as cu the alarma owing to on account of bay, they owing to yame. past owing to core bay look at y eynan ela ripara cu have one thief cu not can leave. at once the agentenan owing to compañe bay at radio shack where cu ey owing to come achieve a sit inside fast the door y cu will owing to give-up. hour cu one of the trahadornan cu have key owing to arrive owing to open the door y at once the agentenan policial owing to enter y detene the thief. the thief, that is h.r. naci at corsow of 44 year, owing to declara cu past owing to happen via roof, but this is demasiado high p’e can leave afo y owing to haye is give up. inside can see one bag big fill cu 7 car-stereo, 3 dvd player for car, microfon wireless, cla for bay cune, but debi cu the not owing to think his escape route good, past owing to abort y now is bay achieve also y have to bay give cuenta fast of table berde.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: May 19, 2009, 09:53:15 PM »

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

(Bebi) baby, is busca problem, but not can cu one stoot y owing to achieve one chop serious at his cabez

diabierna night late owing to enter informacion cu have one man cu will have one chop serious n’e part behind his cabez. at once owing to dirigi police n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu one man had one chop behind his cabez y was sangrando pisa. at once owing to ask for one ambulance n’e sitio. for of esnan present police owing to succeed saca afo cu he here owing to enter in the lugar, one bar restaurante at tanki leendert y owing to was busca problem cu everybody till hour cu past owing to come across cu one cu do not tolera y owing to stoot’e. in the stootmento here he owing to lose equilibrio y owing to strike abao bay chop his cabez. the sla at cabez owing to produci one chop cu have to owing to bay till policlinica for cose.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: May 19, 2009, 09:56:13 PM »

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

habitantenan at paradera owing to hear sonido of tiro (gunfire) y owing to calling police at once

diadomingo madruga habitantenan of paradera owing to hear sonido of some tiro in becindario of veld of caiquetio y corectamente owing to avisa police of trip. at once owing to despacha one patrol n’e sitio. police owing to arrive at once n’e sitio y dress cu they bulletproof vest, after of owing to throw view y of owing to rondia rond not owing to succeed achieve nothing particular.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: May 19, 2009, 10:04:03 PM »

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 22

Papiamentu translation:

in kingdom dutch is at aruba only minister of husticia can give aanwijzing ordo at om

because; advocate of chris williams cu today owing to achieve one castigo of 3,5 anja of jail my wanted trece will sigiente fast. ordinarily my not know reacciona on sentencia in one caso penal, assure not first cu the apelacion is cla. in the caso here i have scohe for if hasi’e, for motibo cu people have to know what is pasando cu husticia at aruba. i am cuminsa of informa you cu chris is apela his caso, because the is mantene cu the is innocente. because; advocate have trip during one caso are you achieve know cierto cosnan cu alas do you not can trece fast in corte, because do you have do you “zwijgplicht”. dianan as today the situation here do not conduci at husticia, but at the result contrario. my know cu chris is inocente, y his family owing to abide much end y will sigi abide while chris do not leave. at self one instant i have ask everybody for stay cu cabez friew, despite cu my know the will is much dificil. realidad also is cu huez have cu base his self on the pruebanan cu is wordo present by of ministerio publico y defense of one acusado. in the caso here the juez owing to scohe for some pruebanan cu we because; defense will not cualifica so, but juez is juez cu all respet pe. the presentacion of the caso by of om in the caso here is the dolor. om, provided that contrario of the defence of one acusado, have to is imparcial y only interesa in the berdad. alas in the caso here we because; abogadonan defensor at several occasion owing to feel cu this not was the caso. in pasado we owing to trece end several puntonan fast cu owing to show cu for cualkier motibo aparentamente om have to owing to achieve one castigo contra chris. for her motibo ey i have menciona during the caso the mature cu in kingdom at aruba only the minister of husticia can give aanwijzing (ordo) at om for investiga, persigi cierto person y let cierto person at paz. during one tri-partite some month happen at corsow antillas owing to elimina the hand politico indeseable in husticia on peticion of the netherlands. aruba not owing to present at the tri-partite. this is much of lamenta because so the shade of one om cu not can funciona without influencianan politico is stay existi at aruba.

edwin duijneveld
advocate chris williams

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: May 19, 2009, 10:07:52 PM »

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to break throw for enter steal in cas

he l.c.naci at aruba of 43 year, is bay keep of police y is haci denuncia of ladronisia of his cas at hooiberg. the is tell police cu ladronnan owing to break window y owing to bay cu monitor compac y speaker y also engine of clip grass. according his declaracion, one witness owing to see the ladronnan is march bay direccion of the cas, but hour cu they owing to see the witness, they owing to core bay y owing to enter in one jeep cu was wait for on they. police owing to controla number of the jeep y owing to resulta cu the is pertenece at one person cu live in sabana broom. police owing to bay n’e cas y at caminda they're come across cu the jeep.. as the chofer owing to see police, past owing to press gasoline y core stop the car in cura of one cas at sabana broom. police owing to controla the number, but the not was pertenece n’e jeep. takelwagen owing to come n’e sitio y bay cu the car. the ladronnan self police not owing to succeed place hand on they still

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: May 19, 2009, 10:12:46 PM »

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

desconocinan is break car of police in his cura

police of san nicolas is bay for one asistencia saturday 00.13 at home of one police at sabana broom, for one destruccion. n’e cas police is talk cu they colega, that is tell they cu one man together cu the child muher m.m. owing to destrui glass of his car y of his brother muher. the is tell cu his brother owing to lante y owing to bise cu have one boy cu stone in his hand together cu the child muher m.m. the police owing to bay pafo y owing to start one discusion. after m.m. together cu his amigo owing to enter in one car y they owing to bay for of the sitio. police owing to bay at home of m.m., but not owing to haye at home. the investigacion is follow.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: May 19, 2009, 10:15:12 PM »

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

trio cu owing to atraca tourist fast royal plaza owing to stay condena at castigo of jail, y at servicio comunitario

diabierna ul t imo, the sospechosonan jonathan croes, ilan stamper y yaderick schwengle have to owing to present fast huez for listen they sentencia. t’asina cu yaderick schwengle anteriormente owing to wordo let pound, already cu his participacion in the atraco was minimo. huez owing to achieve legalmente prove cu ilan stamper is complice of atraco on two tourist y is complice of ladronicia also on turistanan. past owing to as cuenta cu ilan stamper was together cu jonathan croes day 4 january 2009 y they owing to atraca the turistanan. huez did take they at bad cu thing they're haci is spite turism for aruba. past owing to condena ilan stamper na12 month of jail of cual 4 month is condicional cu the condicion special cu during the time of proof of 2 year, ilan stamper have to cay bao guia of reclasering for less consumo marihuana. also ilan stamper owing to wordo condena at 160 hour servicio comunitario. huez owing to tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu jonathan croes, is complice of atraco y ladronicia on two person. past owing to show cu day 4 january 2009 jonathan croes owing to leave together cu ilan stamper y cu past owing to tell ilan stamper cu have to of coin. in becindario of royal plaza they owing to atraca two tourist, caminda ilan stamper owing to ranca bag y they core bay in car y ilan stamper owing to entrega the bag at jonathan croes. after ilan stamper owing to bay steal two bag of turistanan cu owing to achieve flat tire y jonathan croes owing to recoge one bag cu ilan stamper owing to let cay. they owing to bay in car y core bay. huez is achieve cu here claramente can talk of complice of atraco y ladronicia, because owing to work together cu ilan stamper. past owing to as cuenta cu jonathan croes is recidivista y owing to condena jonathan croes at 12 month of jail of cual 3 month is condicional cu time of proof 2 year. also jonathan croes have to haci 160 servicio comunitario. for thing is yaderick schwengle, huez is hay’e culpable of complice of ladronicia. past owing to conden’e at 109 day of jail.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: May 19, 2009, 10:38:34 PM »

5/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

because; cu not have sufficient fiscal, entrega of documentonan is yegando late huez is let sospechoso of drugs pound, pendiente day the caso wordo deal

the sospechoso of traficacion of drugs, julio de la cruz paula, diabierna ultimo owing to wordo let pound. huez owing to tell cu past owing to achieve the documentonan of the caso mucho late, but the do not culpa ministerio publico p’esaki. past owing to tell cu for enough time end ministerio publico have scarcedad of fiscal y the mature cu have accionnan pisa is tumando lugar, is comprendibel cu can happen cu documentonan is arrive mucho late for can study they debidamente. diabierna ultimo julio de la cruz paula y his acompañante johanny del carmen jacobs ventura owing to present fast huez. johanny del carmen jacobs ventura actualmente do not close more, already cu huez owing to lage pound, because the have child at home y not have none person for see for they. fiscal is acusa they cu among 1 january 2008 y 6 december 2008 owing to exporta cocaine y also day 6 december 2008m they was in posecion ilegal of arm of candela y municion. also they're wordo acusa of posecion of marihuana. t’asina cu day 27 march 2009 end they caso owing to come fast, but owing to stay posponi. is during razia n’e cas owing to achieve the drugs y arm of candela. huez owing to tell cu by cu past owing to achieve the documentonan tuesday, is mucho late for bay study esakinan. past owing to splica cu have palabracionnan among ministerio publico y corte for send documentonan at time. huez owing to tell cu do not culpa of ministerio publico, already cu for ultimo añanan have scarcedad of fiscal y mirando the mature cu have one cantidad of accion is tumando lugar, not have sufficient personal. advocate figaroa owing to ask huez for suspende the detencion of julio de la cruz paula, but fiscal owing to opone. finalmente huez owing to tell cu according corte european one person cu admiti will can keep his caso enbez of stay close. the is achieve cu julio de la cruz paula will can bay cas, but cu the have to entrega pasaporte provided that espera of the caso penal contra dje. this for evita cu julio de la cruz will bandona aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: May 19, 2009, 10:48:37 PM »

5/19/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

monday marduga atracadornan owing to go cu $50.0000 for of boegaloe

monday in his first minutnan of madruga owing to enter informacion of one atraco cu arm of candela n’e cocktail lounge cu have on palm beach pier here, conoci because; palm beach boegaloe. here 2 person owing to arrive cara tapa y owing to place pistol at cabez of one guardia of seguridad y owing to less his celular for of dje y owing to mare. the ladronnan here owing to succeed bay cu one botin of more of 50 thousand dolar. team of atraco owing to come n’e sitio for haci the investigacion according can owing to compronde the atracadornan owing to bay direccion south y testigonan owing to waknan fast of westin hotel. come across

Papiamentu translation:

atracadornan have to can know for hit boegaloe for bay cu 50 thousand dolar

monday in his first minutnan of madruga owing to enter informacion of one atraco cu arm of candela n’e cocktail lounge cu have on palm beach pier here, conoci because; palm beach boegaloe. here 2 person owing to arrive cara tapa y owing to place pistol at cabez of one guardia of seguridad y owing to less his celular for of dje y owing to mare. after the anti-socialnan owing to bay on the trahadornan y owing to ordena they take away they n’e safe where they have the throw of full the week y owing to happen hand for various bag y owing to core bay for of the sitio. the ladronnan here owing to succeed bay cu one botin of more of 50 thousand dolar. team of atraco owing to come n’e sitio for haci the investigacion according can owing to compronde the atracadornan owing to bay direccion south y testigonan owing to waknan fast of westin hotel. mirando the modus operandi, the ladronnan here have to can know cu the operadornan of boegaloe do not deposita they coin all day, but have keep all one week. is logico, cu they know this, owing to dicidi of hit boegaloe, y so owing to bay cu more of 50 thousand dólar.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: May 20, 2009, 01:57:22 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56807.php

Google translation:

Armed robbery at Bugaloe
May 19, 2009, 16:45 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Bugaloe beach in the night from Sunday to Monday by two armed men robbed.

ORANGE CITY - Two masked robbers in the night from Sunday to Monday in the tourist beach Bugaloe Palm Beach robbery. Under threat of a firearm had employees the contents of cash and safe disposal. The perpetrators are still on the run. Bugaloe owner Ingrid Riko is shocked by the incident. "You expected something not. The fear is good at it. "

After most guests had left after closing time, two men came just before midnight armed with a pistol and a small machete and faces covered with a forage cap, from the direction of the beach for the Westin hotel aangelopen. The robbers have a member of the security threat. It had to guard his wallet and portable surrender so that he could rely on no help.

Gun to head
Then, the perpetrators of the pier and have been the manager and staff under threat of a gun forced into the office and the vault to open. It was the weapon at the head of the manager put. The remaining guests fled to the Radisson hotel and the security have been informed. The robbers went away with a significant amount. But it was definitely not 50,000 dollars, as in other media reported, according to Riko.
Victim Yesterday the staff of the beach collected to help process this traumatic event. Friends and colleagues of the victims yesterday were met by Bugaloe for their support and sympathy to express. "This gives us a good feeling," said Riko.

Crime increased
However she notes that everyone, both guests and staff as colleagues from other catering business, the fear is well inside. Many of them are concerned about the increased crime 'in North. "The police should be more prominent and surveillance. Especially around closing time, "says the manager of a nearby catering business. "We are also in discussion with the police to make our concerns known and to hear what the police do to reduce feelings of insecurity."

The whole incident was recorded on security cameras. The Balaclava identification of the perpetrators is not easy. The perpetrators spoke both English and Dutch and Papiamento. In the vicinity of the pier was later found a piece of clothing that may belong to one of the perpetrators. The robbery of the police team was on site and has opened an investigation. Of the perpetrators is lacking so far each. "I really want them caught," says owner Riko angry. "This is too crazy for words!"

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: May 20, 2009, 02:48:01 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56871.php

Aruba

The Cuba murder postponed

May 20, 2009, 15:16 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The murder case against Eric de Cuba has been done to June 19 at half past eight morning. This, the court decided on the request of the Public Ministry. Cuba is the one suspected of D. several times with scissors stabbed them. The OM has a shirt to a Dutch laboratory for research and would have received notice that the fingerprints were found on Cuba the garment. The official report has not yet arrived. For this reason, the postponement requested and obtained by the OM.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: May 20, 2009, 07:43:38 PM »

5/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 21

Google translation:

open letter to to cq. officer van der schaft

at the events of April 30 last in apeldoorn during the celebration of Queensday when the attack on the royal family by a "sober" European Dutchman mean asking now how it is possible provided that especially "why"? . but Aruban citizen provided that certainly the father of the brothers williams I ate the ruling of the court in the case dakota "I specifically asked," where the hell are we doing in the kingdom with regard to justice? "why are my sons accused when there are so many proofs are very clear till the contrary, ie their innocence. how is it that we so often hear today closed "agreements (deals) between that provided to lawyers or clients. My question to you, what wax the "deal" you closed in the presence of the two detectives from aruba in st Kitts & nevis with Mr effy that provided Namdar joel? the agreement was made or what you agreed between the Aruban justice provided that the brothers Namdar of new york? provided that in order of who? it is the government of aruba or on behalf of the Minister of Justice? I ask you, given the fact of a very questionable investigation in the case provided that chris nigel williams. boys from other neighborhoods who have come to testify provided that at present the truth till dare proclaim! we have much evidence to materials issued till indicate that perjury was committed! (This material is still in my possession). police investigation that no stores provided that no material evidence has been! even a detective who suddenly leave (dismissal, flights?) there was gerommeld with statements he has provided to my sons so that I can go. Sir van der schaft already in 2006 there have been irregularities in the investigation into the shooting in San Nicolas where you as a prosecutor had the responsibility. you can be sure that I will not rest until the day I really will see justice for my children provided that everyone in this beautiful island aruba. now I understand more why you need till repatriation to Australia in November. it is clearer every day what pg nico jorg had said in his interview of what happened to the policy here to aruba happened. any person who is guilty of unacceptable practices will have to pay. provided that that counts for a prosecutor. I still believe that the laws are made for everyone in the kingdom of the Netherlands live lives that provided that provided that we must all respect, so in this case my person but you. I also refer to decisions of criminal justice professor ybo Buruma in (Volkskrant) ? Washington from October 21, 2008. this open letter by me in all media published.

sincerely, a.m.g. williams

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: May 21, 2009, 12:36:25 AM »

5/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 23

Papiamentu/Google translation:

inhusticia is thing cierto huez is practica in they sentencia gobierno of aruba have to cuminsa at haci algo cu the hueznan cu is manipula y introduciendo corupcion in they sentencia y is perhudica the victima. cu water at eye one mother owing to aserca my person for contami his dolor y pena cu the is happen inside actualmente.

where cu huez comisario owing to let pound (free) one pedofil, albert gilberto croes (aby), that live in becindario of catholic of paradera owing to abusa of his child of 8 year y owing to intenta of abusa of the another of 4 year.

at aruba we have leynan cu is castiga all malhechor y abusadornan of criaturanan younger of edad, have to cuminsa at aplica the leynan here. artikel 250: is tell good cla: "He with someone under the age of twelve years consulting operations, which consist of or include the sexual penetration of the body, is punished with imprisonment not exceeding twelve years or fine not exceeding one hundred thousand florin. Article 252: Is tell good cla: "he who by violence or another reality or threat of violence or any other reality is forcing someone to commit or indicate OBSCENE of acts, as guilty of physical assault of accountability punished by up to eight years or fine not exceeding one hundred thousand florin”. y have much more articulo of ley in the same direccion, mucho for menciona.

albert gilberto croes (aby) owing to admiti his culpabilidad of abuse sexual (sexual penetration) of the criatura of 8 year y owing to tapa his mouth p’e not bark y owing to menaz’e if the talk the is golpi’e. the huez comisario owing to mantene the pedofil here close (in jail) for only one week without as at cuenta cu the damage cu past owing to cause at tanto the criaturanan y they family. my wanted owing to ask about tanto fiscal frans van deutencom y huez comisario if was you yiunan was the victimanan, assure, assure cu you reaccion will was various, so is not haci cu another thing do you does not for they haci cu do you ok? con can is possible cu one mother not can consider y niether read the declaracion of his child cu past owing to haci at recherche, one younger have derecho of company, but in presencia of his mother, p’asina the mother can confia in thing owing to wordo judge, for after not come manipulacion in husticia cu tendencia corumpi cu we have actualmente at aruba.

the pedofil, the sexmaniac albert gilberto croes (aby), district of paradera as cuenta cune y cuida you criaturanan, not permiti’e p’e aserca they, berguenza of locual cu albert gilberto croes (aby) owing to haci will have to as encarcela in his own cas at paradera, is become time for place name faam, adres y the district completo in all corant, of the hombernan-bestia sexmaniac cu is march rond is busca criaturanan inocente for abusa of they. if husticia is proteganan berguenza have to can castiga y end cu they.

hiacintha thijsen trimon savaneta 210-a tel 584-7280 20thijsen

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: May 21, 2009, 01:42:59 AM »

5/20/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to enter in my computer

tuesday madruga ladronnan owing to go back destroza door of iron behind my computer at tanki flip p’asina they enter steal several cos more apart from the cash register. the trip here they owing to go back using one hoof of cabra, but this owing to break also, they owing to using one skere of clip iron p’asina clip the candalnan y succeed enter.

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to destroza door of iron of my computer y steal again
tuesday madruga ladronnan owing to go back destroza door of iron behind my computer at tanki flip p’asina they enter steal several cos more apart from the cash register. the trip here they owing to go back using one hoof of cabra, but this owing to break also, they owing to using one skere of clip iron p’asina clip the candalnan y succeed enter. unabes inside the alarma owing to sound y at once owing to send one patrol of security n’e sitio. at arrival of the security, past owing to come descubri several apparatus behind one container, while more behind in one forest owing to achieve the cashregister cu some coin larga only inside. the ladronnan owing to bay cu several laptop diminutive y several apparatus more, but in they huymento owing to let also one proyector. police owing to ask for recherche y departamento of investigacion tecnico for come y haci one investigacion on the vingerprintnan cu they owing to let behind.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: May 21, 2009, 01:51:43 AM »

5/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

frank falconi will happen his behez in jail y clinica of tbs at the netherlands husticia owing to haci will maximo for close the aruban cu owing to kill one police

pa: godfried adem amsterdam - ministerio publico yesterday owing to exigi one castigo of 18 year of jail more tratamento compulsory pe aruban frank falconi (50), that owing to throw one agent policial kill at the netherlands. yesterday morning at instant cu the tratamento of the caso here owing to cuminsa, at once franklin falconi owing to tell huez cu the do not talk nothing y do not contesta none question y is haci usage of his 'right to silence' huez mr. gerrit janssen owing to bise cu the is stay asombra of his comportacion, already cu ultimo trip past owing to coopera y contesta all question cu owing to being haci at dje. but frank falconi owing to stay deny at contesta questions cu owing to being haci at dje. past owing to tell also cu the do not of acuerdo cu the raport of pieterbaan centrum cu they work of dje. on this if the can reacciona past owing to tell. huez owing to let calling two witness front debi cu corte wanted owing to find proof if enberdad franklin falconi was at height cu is one police was his fast. is deal of two enfermero of ggd cu will have to had such informacion cu frank falconi will tell cu past owing to see batch of cervat. but all two owing to haci usage of they 'verschoongingsrecht' -beroepsgeheim- y not owing to declara contra of falconi. the cargonan cu ministerio publico by fiscal mr. karin gerritsen have contra dje acusado franklin falconi ta: 1. asesinato premedita ribe agent policial gabreilel cervat (28) day 9 of july of year pasa; 2. attempt of asesinato on his ex father-in-law y suegra; 3. preparacion of asesinato on his ex patricia waller; 4. posicion of arm of candela; 5. menasa of dead contra of his ex come across. all the puntonan here ministerio publico owing to find prove contra of frank falconi y that is why owing to exigi the castigo maximo here for one asesinato premedita, esta of 18 year of jail. debi cu raport of pbc is show cu the can ripiti his actonan, debi at his comportacion y already cu the is using alcohol of form excesivo ministerio publico is of opinion cu franklin falconi have to being somete at tratamento compulsory y stay at disposicion of estado y is dun’e together cu the castigo here one tbs. at instant cu frank falconi sit two third part of the castigo here cu is 12 year in jail, the can happen over for one tbs kliniek, where the can find tratamento psiciatrico menciona. here at two week huez will dicta sentencia in caso here. during tratamento of the caso yesterday morning have to tell cu again had one cantidad big of autoridadnan policial of all rango. can owing to see con the are here was domina cu they presencia in corte y this because; one aspecto sicologico cu can influencia the proceso here. for show family, corte y publico cu they wanted see franklin falconi find will maximo at castigo. also the form con the miembronan of servicio of vigilancia of palace of husticia at amsterdan was atende till even cu prensa was algo abnormal. till even they have to owing to being coregi for one bode, that owing to place they at ordu hour cu they wanted owing to let others sit at table of prensa. if huez bay of acuerdo cu the exigencia of fiscal mr. karin gerritssen, this will nifica cu franklin falconi never y never will not leave for of jail first cu his 70 year. during of the various interogacionan at testigonan can owing to notice cu tanto om, but also huez was haci will maximo for arrive at pruebanan for saca all thing they have for close falconi for all his life. y door they can succeed this. debi cu tbs here do not mara at time. practica is show cu will minimo can is 6 year, cu one promedio of 12 year in tbs. then 16 year in jail y sobra, esta among 6 for 12 year in tbs kliniek. debi ne tratamento compulsory here not can ask gratie niether as is in another caso.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: May 21, 2009, 01:54:46 AM »

5/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

haciendo one investigacion of one car sospechoso in hortamento little europe owing to achieve visit indesea

tuesday madruga owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan is try enter steal at little europe by of clip full one rij of the rolluiken, but hour the ladronnan wanted owing to break break the glass the alarma owing to activa y they owing to core bay for of the sitio. but they owing to core bay lagando behind one car of huur v-2522 stop in one form much sospechoso. at arrival of police, they owing to see cu have all indicacion cu the car here is envolvi in the attempt of steal joyeria little europe. the agentenan attentive owing to descubri one skere for clip iron in the part behind abao of the car. at self momentonan ey, the polisnan owing to hear one scooter cu is haci much ado arrive serca y is prepara for pare for controle. owing to resulta cu is deal here of one damita cu was coriendo without helm. police owing to talk cune y past owing to relata cu the y his amigo is buscando his cousin cu is medio choler for avise cu they grandmother owing to fayece. after of did take his name police owing to lage bay. but one rato after is arrive the takelwagen for busca the car, then hour cu owing to open the vehiculo eyden owing to succeed achieve in the baul one trunk bashi y in the trunk had one another trunk extra in dje cual casi assure esakinan was for place articulonan steal inside. while behind in the car owing to achieve one bag for damas conteniendo one celular, coin, y also one pasfoto of the child muher cu they owing to end of stop for controla.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.