March 18, 2024, 09:35:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737342 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1420 on: May 31, 2009, 08:34:11 PM »

5/29/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 8

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

djo-djo antersijn is follow terorisa centro of beach

diahuebs morning one ciudadano owing to look at the conocido djo-djo antersijn y one another choller in caya g.f. betico croes is break in one business. till what day? seems cu yesterday tardi already end djo-djo antersijn is afo, for go back follow.

Papiamentu translation:

of 4 caso in one week of time djo-djo antersijn is follow terorisa centro of beach, kibrando another vitrina for bay cu cash register, but police owing to succeed gare

diahuebs morning one ciudadano owing to look at the conocido djo-djo antersijn y one another choller in caya g.f. betico croes. mirando cu they was march near of rbtt bank, where some more pabao owing to haci attempt of break vitrina of las americas, but testigonan owing to evita this. they owing to follow march bay abao for after sit fast of cmb in caya principal. all this cu the aim for study con for break the glass of door of fashion zone. so cu owing to notice they presencia, y conociendo the cholernan here, owing to dicidi of for at once calling for avisa police. cu de facto owing to tarda very much for arrive. this assure is one critica at his lugar. but unabes cu owing to break the glass of door, owing to hear sonido of alarma cu owing to bay. the ciudadano owing to go back calling police saying thing is pasando, while cu the is papiando cu police the looking at djo-djo antersijn leave cu the drawer of the box of coin y is tell police, while the is follow the pasonan of the choler. at arrival of police they're controla the becindario y police is succeed achieve djo-djo antersijn still cu the box of coin is leave for of another near. so police succeed core his slow, while cu djo-djo antersijn owing to let the box of coin cay. police cu owing to core his slow y cu tactica the agentenan is succeed gare in j.g. emanstraat y at once owing to detene. but detene, till what day? seems cu yesterday tardi already end djo-djo antersijn is afo, for go back follow cu his racha. is ley have to take in hand, for end cu the malandronan here?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: May 31, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »

5/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

at casibari first cu ladronnan owing to kime owing to descubri car steal y faltando enough pieza

diahuebs morning movecion of ciudadano in cercania owing to stroba cu ladronnan abusador of stick at candela one car steal cu they owing to less several part of dje. the car self they owing to steal in oranjestad. y owing to succeed achieve this stop panort of the eye at casibari. now police will bay investiga for look at if is achieve vingerprint of the thief.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: May 31, 2009, 09:41:16 PM »

5/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

tourist victima of ladronisia once more

diarazon nightfall, one tourist owing to bay keep of police of visibility team y is give complaint of destruccion y ladronisia. the tourist the.w. naci at estados unidos of 23 year, is tell police cu past owing to stop his autonan at height of arashi, y owing to achieve one of the autonan break y the v-887 one chevrolet spark owing to disparce. police did take his complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: June 02, 2009, 06:49:02 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57485.php

Google Translation:

Aruba

Hard requirements trader at Christmas

2 Jun, 2009, 16:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Entrepreneur Tom van der Biezen, known for Kerstboomlandia has
Last Friday, 360 days imprisonment against themselves heard requirements. There are 256 days conditionally less for arrest. Van der Biezen is suspected of money laundering sing for a million robbery from a cash car in October last year. Of the 1.6 million dollars is stolen a total of 563,000 dollars recovered. Trace is still over 1 million dollars.

The prosecutor also wants that Van der Biezen money transport company and the affected bank compensation paid. Finally, the officer also demanded 240 hours of service and a fine of 15,000 florin. The Public Prosecutor (OM) demanded by Gregorio Regales for his role in stealing the money five years in prison. He is more suspicious of complicity to theft, involvement in a criminal organization and money laundering. He must pay the officer.

Cash
The previously sentenced to four years showed Gilbert Hernandez, along with his wife Jeanette Hernandez-Peterson to be the mastermind behind the robbery. He worked as a supervisor in the money transport Aruba Armored Transfer. Hernandez provided the key to the Transport and information on the cash. On the day of transport rode Gregorio Regales with Luis Kwidama in a van to Caribbean Mercantile Bank (CMB) in Caya Betico Croes transportauto which was parked at that time. Previously, the transportauto at a branch of Aruba Bank, and had four sacks with 1.6 million dollars loaded. While the money in CMB runners went inside to cash drawers, the thieves broke their work. Hernandez and Peterson were in a passenger car traffic, so Regales and Kwidama with the van undisturbed stroke could save. Kwidama got off the bus and retrieved using a false key money bags from the armored car. This was recorded by security cameras CMB. Then he stepped back into the bus and reason them away.

The money had runners of all this suspicion and have no money for CMB in a different part of the transportauto loaded. Then his car and they run to their final destination. During unloading runners discovered the money to their great horror that money was missing.

Loan
The four robbers met each other money meanwhile in the case of Ruben Marin where the money was distributed. After Regales got its share, according to say 250,000 dollars, he offered his friend Ko-Fung Ho money to lend. Although Ho himself was not interested, he knew someone who wanted to borrow money. He and Van der Biezen Regales together. The Christmas tree trader had 400,000 florin for the purchase of Christmas trees and fireworks. The pair said that the Christmas tree seller the money back in December would otherwise pay 15 percent or 60,000 florin interest would be. According to Van der Biezen has Regales during those calls that he says in a legal way the money has come. Regales has confirmed this to court. Nonetheless, the officer believes that Van der Biezen, once Regales was arrested, had to come forward and police had to report that a significant amount of money he had borrowed from Regales.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: June 02, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57483.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Suspect hit & run longer

2 Jun, 2009, 16:25 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 34-year-old woman J.F. Sunday was arrested on suspicion of the death drive from the Ramada Dominican Charles Miguel Mora (34), should at least eight days longer in the cell remain. Decided that the court commissioner yesterday when brought before.
The man was walking along the road hit by a car. The driver ran after the accident, but was arrested several hours later.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: June 02, 2009, 07:03:14 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57488.php

Google Translation:

Year 12 and TBS for shoot cop

2 Jun, 2009, 16:30 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The 28-year-old principal agente Cevat Gabrielle.

ORANGE CITY / AMSTERDAM - The 50-year old Aruban Franklin Falcone for the shooting death of principal agente Cevat Gabriëlle (28) in July last year, twelve years imprisonment with compulsory care received. That, the court in Amsterdam today.

The eighteen years that the Public Prosecutor (OM) had been required in the opinion of the court is too high, given Falcone reduced allocation was open at the time of the incident. Moreover, he does not know that the court was agente Cevat. Falcone was in addition to the murder of Cevat also guilty of attempted murder, for grievous bodily harm and threat. Moreover, the court convicted him for possession of firearms prohibited.

Main Agente Cevat on July 9, 2008 en route to a police station in Amstelveen for a night to run. Dressed in civilian clothes she saw a black car on the winding road driving. This put them in her private car in the chase. When Falcone parked the car, she wanted to call him on his behavior. That opportunity was not them, he shot her down almost immediately. The agent died shortly afterwards in hospital. The perpetrator was arrested shortly afterwards.

After his arrest wanted Falcone long time and nothing explained, citing his right to silence. On January 13 this year he was first a statement before the court. During the additional investigation, the offender by the Pieter Baan Centrum (PBC) were examined. The court wanted to know what the mental state of Falcone was during the crime. Falcone was often in contact with the judiciary. He was previously convicted of threats, rape and unlawful deprivation of liberty, attempted murder and drug trafficking.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: June 03, 2009, 09:20:40 PM »

5/30/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

after of owing to succeed steal 2 camisa anteriormente end thief, owing to go back try shoplift

diabierna nightfall owing to ask presencia of police at one boutique cu is sell cloths pabao of la linda. at arrival of police owing to come resulta cu is one shoplifterm cu some person have abao wanta. the sospechoso here already end diahuebs ultimo owing to bay cu 2 camisa of casi 100 guilder for cada one. yesterday past owing to dicidi of go back y try his suerte, because past owing to believe cu they not owing to wak’e y wanted bay cu more camisa, because they're beautiful. the owner of the business had the curashi of place the thief sleep plat y owing to stay glove eybao till hour police owing to arrive. at arrival of police they did take declaracion of the owner y while esey was tumando lugar the thief owing to be bold of menasa the owner of the lugar y after owing to insulta the polisnan also. in one rub of eye we fotografo owing to succeed capta the passport of the sospechoso is deal here of one colombiano of nacimento, but owing to nacionalisa at the netherlands y because; such have one passport dutch. of acuerdo cu some witness, the thief here is conoci because; one choler adicto. at several ocasion people is ask about if is possible cu hour hendenan cu owing to achieve the passport dutch y they achieve they self envolvi cu husticia if do not possible of less the passport y send they bek for they country of origen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: June 03, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

young student is shoplift producto for cacho

diabierna nightfall owing to enter informacion cu at one petshop at ponton, they owing to succeed grab one shoplifter. at arrival of the patrol policial owing to constata cu here is deal of one young, student of colegio aruban, that owing to coy one producto of casi 30 guilder y owing to sconde bao of his flanel, but past owing to being grab at time y so owing to glove till hour police owing to arrive y owing to tume over. are you ask about do you self, pakico the young student here is hay’e is mancha his name, for unicamente 30 guilder?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: June 03, 2009, 09:27:38 PM »

5/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

atraco cu cuchiu on one comerciante at savaneta

yesterday tardi, police is being avisa, cu have one caso of atraco did take lugar at one cas of one conocido comerciante at savaneta, esta savaneta 1-b. when this did take lugar, do not conoci, because was hour cu the comerciante owing to succeed of los, after cu the anti-socialnan, they're sospecha of is 2. owing to mar’e y p’asina succeed bay cu all coin cu the had in cas the instant ey. hour cu past owing to succeed of los, past owing to calling police, y so police owing to present n’e cas at savaneta. so also, the comerciante owing to succeed of know, cu the 2 personanan here owing to bay cu pick-up mitshubishi l-200, color black, tinted glass, a-52811. all police on caya owing to cuminsa at busca the pick-up here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: June 03, 2009, 09:30:27 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

nel oduber at gobierno dutch “mientras cu i am first minister of the country here, will my not permiti none investigacion haci for the netherlands

first minister nel oduber, assure do not nothing contento cu the carta of secretario of estado, ank bijleveld-schouten for eerste y tweede kamer. once more, past owing to ripiti his decision y this will owing to stay participa also yesterday at delegacion of raad van state y miembronan of raad van advies of antiyas y aruba, cu while cu the is first minister of the country here, nel oduber will not permiti for none investigacion being haci for the netherlands at aruba. because this is one miss of respet for status aparte of aruba, because here the netherlands is come mete directamente in gobernacion of aruba, without first owing to consulta. then this, assure gobierno of nel oduber will not acepta y less still tolera. según nel oduber more still one investigacion cu the netherlands wanted let haci, cu is happen on redashi, haci for her.o. mike eman (avp), rudy lampe (red), for some funcionario of his own gobierno, for not talk self of atia y camara of comercio. they all owing to form part of “la fifth columna”, esta is traidornan of the country here, según nel oduber. thing cu the netherlands is haciendo here, is one abuse for institucionnan earnest cu aruba have. y if permiti for the netherlands come mete now, then what be worth the struggle cu people owing to take away for succeed his status aparte.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: June 03, 2009, 09:33:14 PM »

5/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

fuera of is thief of car, thief is cultivador of marihuana

diarazon night, one ciudadano cu owing to descend bay busca one cuminda at restaurant, hour past owing to go back, past owing to ripara cu they owing to bay cu his car y past owing to become victima of ladronicia of his car, one toyota starlet blanco a-13168. the self together cu algún amigo owing to dicidi después of owing to haci denuncia at police y they owing to cuminza investiga, that can owing to bay cu his car. all night, owing to busca, but without can owing to achieve nothing. without bay cas sleep they owing to follow rondia y was in oranan of diahuebs nightfall, they owing to see the car here stop at stacion of gasolene valero at santa cruz, where the chofer was coy gasolene. they owing to reconoce the car y at once for algún detaye on the car although cu the ladronnan owing to change the number of car, they become at once for bay his slow. first of take ley in they own hand, owing to avisa police, but debi cu trafico was pisa during the oranan ey not can owing to sigui’e fácilmente y owing to lose in macuarima. after of busca, one dado instant patrol policial owing to see car behind one cas. at once they owing to ask for takelwagen. while cu police was papiando cu algún person eybanda, the car owing to desaparece again y police owing to cuminsa rondia rond in one piece forest y owing to come strike on one cultivo of marihuana. at once owing to confisca the plantanan here. canando one some more inside in the forest owing to succeed come achieve the car steal. while police was wardando for takelwagen, esun self cu was at stuur of the car owing to arrive n’e sitio y the owner of car y his primo owing to reconoce because; esun cu was at wiel of the car n’e gas station. besides the person ey owing to admiti cu was behind stuur y also cu past owing to hinca the car in forest. esey was sufficient p’e agentenan policial n’e sitio become detene at once. for of some witness we of awemainta owing to achieve informacion cu esey do not all the cultivo of marihuana, because the cultivo is more big still. if police busca good, they will achieve know esey.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: June 03, 2009, 09:37:27 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

after of owing to succeed steal 2 camisa anteriormente end thief, owing to go back try shoplift

diabierna nightfall owing to ask presencia of police at one boutique cu is sell cloths pabao of la linda. at arrival of police owing to come resulta cu is one shoplifterm cu some person have abao wanta. the sospechoso here already end diahuebs ultimo owing to bay cu 2 camisa of casi 100 guilder for cada one. yesterday past owing to dicidi of go back y try his suerte, because past owing to believe cu they not owing to wak’e y wanted bay cu more camisa, because they're beautiful. the owner of the business had the curashi of place the thief sleep plat y owing to stay glove eybao till hour police owing to arrive. at arrival of police they did take declaracion of the owner y while esey was tumando lugar the thief owing to be bold of menasa the owner of the lugar y after owing to insulta the polisnan also. in one rub of eye we fotografo owing to succeed capta the passport of the sospechoso is deal here of one colombiano of nacimento, but owing to nacionalisa at the netherlands y because; such have one passport dutch. of acuerdo cu some witness, the thief here is conoci because; one choler adicto. at several ocasion people is ask about if is possible cu hour hendenan cu owing to achieve the passport dutch y they achieve they self envolvi cu husticia if do not possible of less the passport y send they bek for they country of origen.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57419.php

Aruba

Shoplifter caught

1 Jun, 2009, 16:14 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A 41-year-old shoplifter was Saturday by the owner of a shop in Emmastraat reserved. The shop owner said that the thief one day earlier in his shop and then had two shirts were stolen. Very brutal, the thief the next day the store and wanted to continue again with clothing. This time managed the owner to the shoplifter in the collar to capture and hold until the police arrived. The robber was then fitted by the police identified and brought to the agency.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: June 03, 2009, 11:50:55 PM »

6/1/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

hit and run is cobra life of peaton come across

Papiamentu translation:

fast of wayaca residence diadomingo madruga peaton charles miguel ramada mora, owing to die one dead cruel by of one “hit & run”

when exact the accidente owing to sosode, none person not know, but was two lady in one car cu owing to happen, owing to see one person sleep band’i caminda y owing to calling police. this was algo happen of 3 or of diadomingo madruga. hour cu first patrol policial owing to arrive, owing to avisa central of police for avisa all autoridad concerni, already cu the person here is dead y is another caso of “hit & run” y they does not for ripiti thing cu owing to happen some month atrás at tanki leendert. cabez of the victima was all open, y all seso gespat on caminda. but the car cu owing to dal’e, not was n’e sitio more. in saco of the victima, owing to come achieve one cedula cu probably will is of the victima, y so can owing to identifik’e because; charles miguel ramada mora, naci at republica dominicana, day 20 of july 1974, wanted mean the have 34 year. not was cos of look at, already the form cu owing to achieve the victima here, all disfigura, is indicacion cu car have to owing to dal’e very duro self. all this owing to sosode on the caminda principal of oranjestad for san nicolas at height of wayaca residence. all the time doctor, teo lin, that owing to come constata dead, police owing to cuminsa cu one investigacion rigoroso for achieve the car. owing to base of informacion recibi, in same hour of madruga, police owing to come achieve the car y the lady chofer, jacky n.f. that was sober, because the not can owing to happen the test y owing to stay encarcela.

police owing to succeed achieve the car cu owing to strike the peaton kill at wayaca in minimo of time

diadomingo madruga for of instant cu the accidente fateful owing to sosode at wayaca, where one ciudadano dominicano, that will owing to end of descend trabao, already cu the is work at one high-rise hotel, y bayendo cas, owing to being alcansa for one car murderer. at once the patruyanan policial was pendiente y investigando. after of one rato owing to come come across cu the car staciona in one garage at one cas at tanki leendert. police owing to spanta hour of owing to look at the damage on the car y had still sample of blood y suseso of the victima. esey was splica all cos dicon the peaton not can owing to sobrevivi the accidente ey. police owing to confisca the vehiculo for more investigacion.

police owing to detene one lady chofer of the car cu owing to ocasiona the accidente fateful here at wayaca

diadomingo madruga police, after of one investigacion rigoroso owing to detene the lady chofer, identifica because; jacky n.f. of the car cu owing to ocasiona the accidente fateful at his cas at tanki leendert 165t. at once police owing to hibe at keep of police where eynan they owing to place happen test of alcohol cual test porcierto owing to leave bad for. wanted mean, the was bao of influencia of alcohol. after of esey police owing to hibe keep of police at santa cruz where ey owing to prepara the tramitenan for encarcel’e. informacion extraoficial cu we of awemainta can owing to achieve is, cu is tell cu the madam here, mother of 4 child, owing to quarrel cu his husband y so owing to coy the car bay cune, y owing to come hay’e in the accidente fateful here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: June 03, 2009, 11:52:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57426.php

Again fatality hit and run

1 Jun, 2009, 16:27 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

A shoe of the 34-year-old man Sunday night was killed. The driver who drove by after the accident, has been arrested.

ORANGE CITY - A 34-year-old man in the night from Saturday to Sunday after he deceased on the main road from Oranjestad to San Nicolas was hit. The accident happened just three hours at night at the district Wayaca.

The man, Charles Ramada Miguel Mora of Dominican descent, was hit walking along the road and was presumably killed. The driver ran after the accident, but was arrested several hours later in Tanki Leendert. It also showed a 34-year-old woman with the initials JF The woman is still solid. The police knew the woman that she had hit someone. The evidence, however convincing, the police spokesman said: "Brain Parts layers on the seat beside her." The front and side of her car were also damaged considerably and there were clear traces of blood visible. Mora was hit with such a blow that his body was badly maimed. Whether the woman had drunk too much, the police could not confirm this morning.
It is the seventh fatality this year. The last accident involved a hit & run. A 35-year-old man was hit on March 29 in Tanki Leendert, and the driver went off there. Whether this has been held, is still not clear.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: June 03, 2009, 11:56:59 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

atraco cu cuchiu on one comerciante at savaneta

yesterday tardi, police is being avisa, cu have one caso of atraco did take lugar at one cas of one conocido comerciante at savaneta, esta savaneta 1-b. when this did take lugar, do not conoci, because was hour cu the comerciante owing to succeed of los, after cu the anti-socialnan, they're sospecha of is 2. owing to mar’e y p’asina succeed bay cu all coin cu the had in cas the instant ey. hour cu past owing to succeed of los, past owing to calling police, y so police owing to present n’e cas at savaneta. so also, the comerciante owing to succeed of know, cu the 2 personanan here owing to bay cu pick-up mitshubishi l-200, color black, tinted glass, a-52811. all police on caya owing to cuminsa at busca the pick-up here.

6/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

police attentive owing to identifica pick-up steal mitsubishi cu owing to being using for huy for of atraco at savaneta

saturday madruga, police of santa cruz, for 1.45 of madruga, during cu they was as control at the cruzada of mahuma, is see one car cu the wordo steal during atraco cu did take lugar day 29 of half. at once police owing to give the chofer of the pick-up mitsubishi l200 color black a-52811 sign p’e stop, but the chofer owing to dicidi of follow core bay direccion pazuid. at once owing to start one persecucion, y one bit more pasuit, at height of joanne bar restaurant, the chofer owing to descend for of the car y owing to core enter forest. the child muher s.s of 16 year, cu was in the car owing to stay deteni y entrega at recherche, while cu the car owing to bay keep. police owing to follow busca the chofer y at height of jucuri, they owing to go back mir’e, but debi n’e scuridad, they owing to go back lose for of view. one rato after police owing to come across cune near of j.r. car center, but the trip here, also past owing to succeed huy for polisnan. even police owing to los one tiro of advertencia. mirando cu police know his identidad, will not tarda mucho for police place hand on dje.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: June 03, 2009, 11:59:21 PM »

Aruba
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57417.php

Angry prostitutes

1 Jun, 2009, 16:13 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - Disagreement between two women of loose morals and a non paying customer walked into the night from Friday to Saturday close to a fight. The man, the prostitutes in 1200 dollars guilty. The police had to intervene and the trio finally arrived at the office to an agreement.

One in Lagoweg long police patrol was passing by a witness gemaand stop. The witness stated to have seen that there was a quarrel between two women and one man. In the field, agents found two tippelaar little money wanted to see their 46-year-old customer. The women had the man with an appointment. They were from noon to twelve o'clock 'services' provision in exchange for 1200 dollars in payment. When the man but said not a penny in his pocket to have the women felt betrayed. The trio was taken to the office where she eventually priate in an amount of 800 dollars that the man should pay twice.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: June 04, 2009, 12:01:58 AM »

6/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

chofer sober is strike contra pick-up staciona fast cas lagando the pick-up destrui

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informacion cu in arendsstraat one car owing to strike on one pick-up staciona fast of one cas, lagando this enough destrui. at arrival of police n’e adres, owing to come notice of trip cu the chofer is sober. they owing to detene y hibe keep for happen test y the cabayero here owing to score much high self y owing to achieve one cuarto free also. can see the smile cu past owing to give at we fotografo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: June 04, 2009, 12:04:07 AM »

6/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

at north candela misterioso in cura owing to let 4 car burn

saturday nightfall owing to enter informacion cu in cura of one compania of huur car at sabana pound have 4 car at candela. at once owing to dirigi police because; bombero n’e sitio. at arrival of bombero n’e sitio, at once they owing to combati the candela, y owing to start of trip cu the investigacion con the candela will owing to sende. n’e sitio owing to hear one remarca inoficial cu is deal of one child cu owing to core leave for of the cura y the candela owing to cuminsa. can talk of candela intencional y by of that? esey is being investiga actualmente.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: June 04, 2009, 12:11:22 AM »

6/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to abort in they attempt for break enter in business of decoracion

saturday madruga alarma of one business of cosnan for adorno y acesorio for party situa at shaba owing to cuminsa sound. this at once cu after of 2 attempt for break the vitrina owing to abort. at once autonan cu was happen fast the lugar owing to cuminsa throw view n’e lugar y the ladronnan owing to bandona the sitio after cu they owing to realisa cu they attempt of abstraction owing to fracasa.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: June 04, 2009, 12:30:49 AM »

6/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal week happen owing to demanda in caso of ladronicia of 1.6 miyon dollar

5 year of jail for gregorio regales, retira tom van der biezen for of gobierno y p’e pay one cantidad of coin bek y ko fung ho for labamento of coin owing to being castiga fiscal not only owing to exigi for tom van der biezen pay one cantidad of coin but also p’e wordo less for of gobierno. for gregorio regales past owing to exigi 5 year of jail, while cu for ho past owing to exigi one multa of 15 thousand guilder y 240 hour of trabao for comunidad. the sospechosonan gregorio regales, ko fung ho, ignacius van der biezen, owing to present fast huez for follow cu tratamento of the caso penal cu ministerio publico owing to cuminsa contra they. they're wordo sospecha of is complice of ladronicia of 1.6 miyon dollar for of banconan day 16 of october 2008, of is form part of one organisacion criminal y also of owing to wash coin procedente of ladronicia. in sitting-room of corte also was present sr. oscar wyatt jr. of aruba armed transported, that owing to demanda 15 thousand dollar of damage cu his compania owing to abide by of the ladronicia here y 50 thousand guilder of damage p’e banco hscp. during tratamento of the caso, huez owing to repasa the procesverbal of police con the ladronicia did take lugar day 16 of october 2008. t’asina cu gregorio regales was in the van together cu kwidama. hernandez, that was one supervisor at aruba armed transported owing to come cu the plan y the together cu his acompañante janella was in one car color cora is core in caya some poco for stroba trafico p’asina the ladronicia can take lugar. via the camera of seguridad of caribbean mercantile bank owing to see cu kwidama owing to saca 4 saco for of the van of aruba armed transport. t’asina cu in the van was geerman, that owing to wordo notifica of the ladronicia. all the preparacionnan for cu the ladronicia here did take lugar at garage of marin y even the partimento of the coin did take lugar eynan. entretanto kwidama, hernandez, janella, marin y geerman owing to wordo condena caminda fiscal owing to let know cu will apela the sentencia. of the ladronicia of 1.6 miyon dollar, only owing to succeed recobra 563 thousand dollar. after cu the placanan owing to stay reparti gregorio regales owing to bay close ko fung ho y ofrece of is dispuesto for inverti in one concierto. ho not was interesa in this, but owing to calling regales after because van der biezen owing to acerk’e for prestamo. tom van der biezen had have to of 400 thousand guilder for can owing to cumpra kerstboom for kerstboomlandia y also klapchi for tom fireworks. regales owing to bay of acuerdo of lend tom van der biezen the 400 thousand guilder bao of the condicion cu van der biezen will have to pay bek cu 15% of interest. after cu regales owing to cay close, owing to follow tom van der biezen y ho. fiscal first cu past owing to exigi castigo p’e 3 sospechosonan, past owing to anuncia cu ministerio publico will cuminsa cu one procedura for less propiedadnan of regalesa y of van der biezen. the is achieve regales complice of the ladronicia of 1.6 miyon dollar for of banco y do not see motibo for desvia of his exigencia same cu past owing to haci p’e others cu owing to steal. past owing to exigi 5 year of jail for regales. also past owing to tell cu regales have to pay the demanda of 15 thousand dollar for aruba armed transporte y the 63.950 guilder cu the banco hscp owing to demanda. fiscal owing to follow tell cu the do not achieve ko fung ho is form part of one organisacion criminal y owing to ask declar’e pound. if past owing to achieve cu ko fung ho is complice of labamento of coin. past owing to help in the entrega of placanan of regales at tom van der biezen. past owing to exigi 210 day of jail of cual 184 day condicional, kitando the dianan cu ho was close. besides past owing to exigi for ho haci 240 hour of trabao for comunidad y also owing to exigi one multa of 15 thousand guilder. for tom van der biezen fiscal is of opinion cu the niether is form part of one organizacion criminal. fiscal is achieve tom van der biezen complice of labamento of coin. past owing to exigi 360 day of jail of cual 256 day is condicional kitando all the dianan cu van der biezen was close. because; condicion special fiscal owing to exigi for tom van der biezen pay in one period of 4 month after of the sentencia, 15 thousand dollar at damage cu aruba armed transport owing to abide y 63.950 guilder n’e banco hscp. besides fiscal owing to exigi 240 hour of trabao for comunidad y one multa of 15 thousand guilder. fiscal also owing to exigi for saca tom van der biezen, that is one agent of police of is at disposicion of gobierno, for of servicio of gobierno for 3 year. huez is bay evalua the caso y dentro of some week the will dicta sentencia.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.