March 18, 2024, 08:22:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737311 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1540 on: July 01, 2009, 02:30:44 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1106&offId=40&offDate=2009-06

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 23/06/2009 | horario: 18:27

police attentive owing to resolve caso of atraco on tourist at once y owing to detene 2 sospechoso of cual the female is pregnant y owing to being take away hospital cu urgencia

tuesday nightfall owing to sosode one caso of atraco on one tourist at the beach fast of beach, cu actuacion rapido y cu tip of some good witness owing to succeed place hand on 2 sospechoso in the casnan of people at north y also owing to confisca one car cu owing to being using in the atraco. will more impactante in the caso here is one of the sospechosonan is a female of surname s. cu is pregnant y just at hour of his detencion owing to cuminsa achieve dolornan of parto y owing to being take away hospital at once. the tourist victima also owing to bay at police for entrega complaint. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: July 01, 2009, 02:34:28 AM »

6/24/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 8

http://awemainta.com/home

Papiamentu translation:

ground is show much fertil... marihuana at rooi koochi

tuesday afternoon autoridad policial owing to descubri another plantacion of marihuana at rooi koochi. at once owing to detene one sospechoso relaciona cu this. is much person is dedica they self at plant marihuana, already cu situation is rub y have of haci algo extra for can sobrebibi, so awemainta owing to being informa for one person cu will is meti in the business here also.

Papiamentu translation:

autoridadnan owing to descubri another plantacion of marihuana at rooi koochi

tuesday afternoon autoridad policial owing to descubri another plantacion of marihuana at rooi koochi. at once owing to detene one sospechoso relaciona cu this. is much person is dedica they self at plant marihuana, already cu situation is rub y have of haci algo extra for can sobrebibi, so awemainta owing to being informa for one person cu will is meti in the business here also.si the ground t’asina fertil for plant drugs, then pakico not can plant algo more saludable, as fruit or vegetable?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: July 01, 2009, 02:36:36 AM »

6/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

what is day parlamentarionan is leave at defence of people cu is sufriendo all day cu they car is being steal y destrui

at aruba have cantidad of member of parliament cu is cobra one great capital of coin y none of they owing to haci algo for take iniciativa for come cu one ley for protega the people. in the dianan here casi all is march visit cas of family. but none dinan do not tell of will come cu iniciativa of ley or will adopta the ley old-fashioned cu have for let investiga y castiga ladronnan of car cu more castigo. but not, gobierno have one thirst of chearleaders is arise fly haci drama show cla for defende gobernantenan. but none of they not have consideracion cu people? is cuanto more people have of abide? then now is propaganda future, but present self is at werki y if they can more could you imagina kico the future will is....... djies think one rato in one season dificil pagando one bbo inhusto, one coriente caro, one water demasiado high on dje one hypoteca then cremenchando pagando one car then they're deshaci of dje y you is stay without car.e photograph here is of two car cu owing to being steal, y now sendi at candela.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: July 01, 2009, 02:38:14 AM »

6/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

person still desconoci owing to los ball on car staciona at dakota

tuesday morning early one ciudadano owing to arise for bay work. hour past owing to leave pafo past owing to ripara cu one of the autonan stop fast his cas his glass was destrui y hour past owing to see good past owing to look at cu is of one tiro of one arm of candela. of trip past owing to beat alarma y owing to calling for avisa police. at arrival of the patrol policial, they owing to constata cu desconocidonan owing to los one tiro for of close y owing to perfora the glass y also the furo of door another near y bay deuk the body of the van. owing to ask p’e team of investigacion tecnico come n’e sitio y follow cu the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: July 01, 2009, 02:40:14 AM »

6/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 32

Papiamentu translation:

car steal 2 week happen achieve fast one supermercado in beach

monday afternoon, one patrol policial very attentive, did take notice cu have one car stop fast of one supermercado cu is stay in caya betico croes. owing to resulta cu the car here is steal for of two week happen end y now owing to come hay’e. the car owing to being take away keep of police at balashi, where will follow cu the investigacion for determina if will can achieve some indicacion that owing to steal the car here, first of dune bek at his owner.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: July 01, 2009, 03:00:52 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1116&offId=30&offDate=2009-06

6/24/2009 Awe 24

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 24/06/2009 | horario: 23:52

this if is abuse car steal owing to being pluma y send in dam for her ladronnan of car

ultimamente more y more autonan is being steal y still gobirno do not haci nothing for end cu the criminalidad here, apart of steal the car they're steal pieza for of dje for after danje by of kime or mande in dam. what is day the abusonan here will stop? not have castigo for her ladronnan here?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: July 01, 2009, 03:03:40 AM »

6/25/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

entrance hudicial in 3 cas at alo tromp

yesterday tardi, one are of acolyte of departamento of combatimento of drugs, acompaña for fiscal, huez comisario, owing to haci one entrance hudicial at 3 cas in avenida alo tromp. is casnan cu is very conoci end for much person, because; centro of distribucion of drugs. owing to haci usage of cacho also of police for busca drugs. till at instant cu we owing to relata the news here, do not conoci, if had confiscacion of drugs, y/of detencion owing to cay.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: July 01, 2009, 03:28:45 AM »

6/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

police young owing to hay’e in problem earnest at veld of britania

for of raport of police, we owing to achieve informacion cu one chofer coriendo trankil at height of veld of britania at stone plat tuesday night 8.30, is wordo bombardia for stone y even owing to machica his car. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e sitio, they're talk cu the young r.r.w of 21 year naci at aruba, that had the boy r.a.b. of 14 year grab. the is tell police cu the was pasando cu his car hyunday getz a-36520, hour cu one are of boy sit near of caminda owing to throw stone on his car.r.r.w. is tell cu one of the piedranan owing to strike door of his car behind y owing to machike. hour cu past owing to descend for of the car, the are of boy owing to core bay, but past owing to succeed as r.a.b. of 14 year. hour cu past owing to gare, the boy owing to resisti pisa contra r.r.w. y owing to cay. by cu past owing to cay past owing to achieve golpi at his elleboog y rasca at his eye right y was complain of dolor at his back. his parents owing to come n’e sitio y owing to tell cu they're bay entrega complaint. but the parents owing to give another declaracion, for cual aworaki ministerio publico, via of landsrecherche y bizo will bay haci one investigacion deep. because the chofer of the car, is one police, r.r.w. of 21 year. the child here is interna now at hospital, where have to owing to oper’e cu urgencia, because the slanan at cabez is earnest.según version of the young of 14 year, they owing to end of train y one are of person was sit keep they hendenan come busca they. r.a.b. is tell cu the not owing to throw none stone, but past owing to core, because r.r.w. owing to send car on they y the have to owing to core for his life. r.a.b. the stay grab for r.r.w. that owing to dicidi of bati’e formalmente, the.o. will owing to beat his cabez in one container ey near. hour mother of r.a.b. owing to arrive, the same police here is tell the mother, thanks god you have come busk’e, because will i have mat’e, según declaracion of the mother yesterday. investigacion will determina kico owing to happen exactly y the family of the victima is demanda husticia p’e maltrato here, because this do not form for deal one being human y less still one child.

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/noticia/news3.html

Papiamentu translation:

boy violentamente agredi for one police!

oranjestad (aan) – is deal akinan of one boy cu his name is richard bikker y the sport cu the is practica is futbol. tuesday ultimo cu all his entusiasmo past owing to bay train but not all cos owing to bay good, because past owing to worde agredi violentamente for one police cu owing to descend on dje for locual another children of the are owing to haci. the young self is give his version of the mature lamentable here, at redaccion of daily paper. “ora we owing to end of train futbol we owing to bay sit bao of tree (veld britania) y one child owing to tell ‘ban throw piedra’ y past owing to bay throw stone y owing to strike the car. the car owing to become come back, core duro duro, the children owing to leave core y i have stay sit. after my also owing to leave core. after i have stop the guy owing to grab my y owing to cuminza beat my, past owing to strike my cabes contra wall of container, past owing to strike my fist y lastra mi”, the young owing to count ; y owing to agrega cu esun cu owing to maltrate is one police. the boy owing to tell the police cu do not the owing to throw stone y past owing to puntre is that owing to tire then, y hour the young owing to bise the police owing to choke hera mate. past owing to show mark at his nek. the boy owing to bay stop till at hospital y his father owing to bay place denuncia. the hobencito owing to follow count ; we kico owing to sosode after cu the police owing to end of batie. “su chick owing to calling police y after cu police owing to arrive past owing to tell i am good cu do you mother was tey, if not you have ‘jo...’. police did take declaracion y after past owing to bay i have come akinan. just the instant ey my mother owing to yega”, the hobencito owing to declara. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: July 01, 2009, 03:32:42 AM »

6/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

candela at home of faction paradera is sospecha cu the la wordo cendi intencionalmente

yesterday morning at home of faction paradera owing to surgi one candela cu thanks god can owing to wordo controla rapidamente mirando cu in cercania of dje had variois liquido inflamabel, by of will cual will can did take lugar one caso much regrettable. con the candela owing to surgi do not conoci, but assure was much sospechoso because not had none form for this can owing to light on his self, p’esey can tell cu the chens is big cu one antisocial or antisocialnan will can owing to comete the mature important here. is thanks at the bisiñanan attentive cu owing to ripara cu the porch of cas of faction paradera was at candela y owing to core avisa esnan inside cu the tragedy can owing to wordo evita. one of the personan inside owing to core fill one jug cu water y owing to succeed of the form here for pay the candela cu was expandiendo rapidamente. now cu we is in pleno campaña electoral is of wait for cu the acto here not will was relaciona cu vandalismo politico, as owing to come is wordo see specialmente at santa cruz tanto at home of faction santa cruz because; at cede of mep. police will have to bay is much attentive for cu the casonan here y have they eye good habro for evita cu cosnan will can leave for of hand, mirando the tensionnan big cu have among several faction politico.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: July 01, 2009, 03:41:35 AM »

6/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

castigo pisa in caso traficacion of drugs in troli of galloway for the netherlands

yesterday morning huez owing to dicta sentencia in the caso of traficacion of drugs among aruba y the netherlands cu owing to take away the name mullet.

the sospechosonan, farley y haime wiersma, mario maduro, carlos de los santos gumbs, luis becerra valor, jose escobar garcia y sanchez owing to present in corte for listen they castigo. once more francisco “chinto” geerman not owing to present, because past owing to deny of wordo transporta for team of aresto. in the caso here had several employee of galloway envolvi y also acolyte of douane recherche, kendenan have to is encarga cu combatimento of drugs.

anteriormente fiscal owing to descend pisa on the are caminda the is considera mario maduro, the cabezante of the organisacion criminal cu was dedica his self at traficacion of drugs y labamento of coin y owing to exigi 7 year y 6 month of jail p’e. fiscal owing to exigi 6 year of jail for francisco (chinto) geerman, for jose escobar garcia, luis becerra valor y carlos de los santos gumbs, kendenan t’esnan cu was work at galloway past owing to exigi 5 year of jail.

for sanchez past owing to exigi 3 year y 6 month of jail. p’e douanero farley wiersma, that owing to help trafica one bag of laptop cu 5 kilo of cocaina, past owing to exigi 3 year y 6 month of jail, while for his brother, haime wiersma, owing to exigi 3 year of jail.

huez first cu owing to cuminsa cu lesamento of his sentencia owing to tell cu the will bay take one sancion contra ministerio publico, because the is achieve prove locual advocate mr. van der sloot owing to trece front for his cliente mario maduro, esta cu had violacion of norm in the asunto of tapmento of combersacionnan. huez is achieve cu enberdad have to garantiza cu do not listen combersacionnan secreto among advocate y cliente y cu fiscal owing to abort here in controla this. huez owing to tell cu because; sancion the will reduci the castigo of mario maduro cu 6 month.

huez owing to tell cu the is considera mario maduro the cabesante of the organisacion at aruba. huez owing to as at cuenta cu anteriormente maduro owing to arrive of cay close end for asunto of drugs. huez is achieve the castigo exigi for fiscal, esta 7 year y 6 month at his lugar, but is desconta the 6 month because; sancion contra ministerio publico. esey is haci cu mario maduro owing to wordo condena at 7 year of jail. huez is considera chinto geerman the hand right of mario maduro y cu the also owing to arrive of cay close end for drugs. sinembargo huez is achieve cu do not all the acusacionnan cu fiscal owing to present contra chinto geerman owing to stay prove. teniendo all the puntonan here at cuenta, past owing to condena chinto geerman at 4 year of jail.

huez is achieve cu luis beccera valor, jose escobar garcia, carlos de los santos gumbs owing to abusa of confianza cu galloway had in they. past owing to condena becera valor y escobar garcia at 4 year y 6 month of jail, because they owing to participa at more transporte of drugs compara cu carlos de los santos gumbs. huez owing to conden’e at 4 year of jail.

huez is achieve cu the douanero farley wiersma his participacion was crucial. because; acolyte douane cu for much time dedica at combatimento of drugs, the is achieve cu this is one sla duro for credibilidad of douane. past owing to condena farley wiersma at 3 year of jail y cu for 3 year farley wiersma not can work more in the apparatus gubernamental.

for thing t’e brother man of farley, esta haime wiersma, huez owing to tum’e at bad of owing to bay convence his brother douanero for haci algo cu just the brother is combati. huez owing to as at cuenta the mature cu haime is sufriendo of one ailment cu is haci his detencion in kia mucho more pisa y pesey owing to reduci the castigo of fiscal. past owing to condena haime wiersma at 2 year y 3 month of jail. for thing is sanchez, that owing to form part of one transporte of drugs y owing to help cu labamento of coin, huez owing to conden’e at 2 year y 6 month of jail.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: July 01, 2009, 03:47:40 AM »

6/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

thief is fight cu guardia hour cu past owing to stay atrapa

presencia of police owing to wordo ask tuesday night 00.19 at one business at santa martha, where one guardia owing to grab one thief behind the business c.h.s. hour cu police owing to arrive already the thief owing to bay for of the lugar in one car, cu was stop is keep on dje. police owing to talk cu the guardia, that is declara cu past owing to bay controla behind the business y owing to come across cu one man dress all at black. hour cu he owing to mire past owing to atake, but they two owing to struggle cu another. after the thief owing to core lever one car cu was warde y they owing to bay for of the sitio direccion panort. the thief not owing to succeed bay cu nothing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: July 01, 2009, 03:49:40 AM »

6/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

madam is entrega child cu the huy bek at keep of police

tuesday morning, the madam g.g. of 38 year, naci at aruba is bay keep of police y is ask asistencia. the is tell police cu past owing to achieve one call cu the child muher l.a.g. of 16 year, that owing to huy of cas one night first is at his cas. at once past owing to bay y owing to come across cu the child muher together cu his son, kendenan is good amigo of another. the is tell police cu the child is one good girlfriend of his child. mirando cu the is at height cu the child owing to huy for of cas, the was wanted owing to hibe bek, but the child owing to bise cu if the hibe his cas the is kill his curpa. the hour past owing to bay cu the child keep of police at north, where the comandante at keep owing to talk cu the child. also they owing to place voogdijraad at height of the asunto.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: July 01, 2009, 03:51:32 AM »

6/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

muher owing to bay haci denuncia of stalking

tuesday 11.20 of afternoon, the muher and.c., naci at aruba of 24 year, owing to bay keep of police at beach y is haci denuncia of stalking contra one ex girlfriend of his casa. the is tell cu the muher n.a., that in pasado had relacion cu his casa, now is cause they problem. and.c. is tell cu n.a. is calling they at telephone y is menase y ofende. also the is tell police cu the muher is send message. the wanted owing to give one complaint of stalking contra n.a. police did take his declaracion y owing to bise cu they're bay talk cune. if esey not resulta, the hour the complaint is wordo haci.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: July 01, 2009, 03:54:52 AM »

6/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

pareha cu problem also have kill of marihuana

one pareha tuesday afternoon 1.30, had problem cu another y they owing to ask asistencia of police for atende the asunto. police n’e sitio owing to intermedia exitosamente. but hour cu police was bayendo, they eye owing to cay on one cantidad of potchi fill cu kill of marihuana. provided that overall was 41 potchi. police owing to confisca the matanan y owing to detene he and.g. of 27 year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: July 01, 2009, 04:01:54 AM »

6/26/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

control di pirateriaun business owing to strike door close more control is go follow come across

Papiamentu translation:

as owing to stay expresa: at last team of aduana, disosa, cu sosten of police, owing to confisca all material cu is imitacion even one store owing to close, after of owing to stay bashi

after cu had one accion similar at corsow, cu have to was one advertencia for comerciantenan hindu at aruba, but apparently esey not was the caso. after of one deep evaluacion y investigacion, one team of aduana, disosa, sosteni for police, but bao of vigilancia of ministerio publico y huez comisario, yesterday morning, owing to dicidi of bay in accion.

they owing to bay in are y so haci they entrance casi simulteamente. is very much producto self, owing to stay confisca y all owing to being take away at one loods in sound franca, where after will dicidi if will deshaci of the mercancianan here.

but is very much mercancia self, cu are you ask about do you self, con douane self owing to let they enter, sabiendo cu is mercancianan of mark imita. all esnan envolvi cu the business here, owing to haci they self culpabel at violacion of ley y because; such will can wordo persigui penalmente. as one comerciante owing to tell we, majority of they mercancia, owing to being cumpra at china, cu is conoci for falsifica y piratea productonan of mark.

the situation t’asina earnest, cu yesterday morning, one of the negoshinan cu douane owing to enter, owing to stay practicamente without mercancia for follow sell y because; such have to owing to close they door. y so self, not owing to visit all business, y miss much more for visit. do not conoci, if will haci this in curso of today still. so self, esnan cu not owing to achieve visit of yesterday, owing to dicidi of recoge they mercancia for sconde they.

yesterday tardi, ministerio publico, in presencia of aduana, police, owing to dicidi of give one relato at prensa, of the actividad of in day. fiscal mr. kruimels owing to tell the accion is contra of marcanan falsifica. disosa is representa several compania of mark, for cual owing to haci one denuncia contra all the negoshinan at aruba, but disosa owing to haci denuncia also at st. maarten y at corsow. owing to visit several business y they respectivo deposito. one overall of 17 business owing to being visit y the accion owing to continua still yesterday evening, where owing to visit deposito. is being calcula cu till now owing to confisca because; 100 for 125m3, thing nifica cu is container of mercancia owing to stay confisca. is deal of mercancia, cu is core of holoshi, bag, poloshirt, zapato.

the accion of yesterday have to being see because; one advertencia contra all another business cu is dedica they self at one acto ilegal, by of sell mercancia of mark falsifica y can wait for cu esnan culpabel will being persigui penalmente, según fiscal mr. kruimels. the comerciantenan is debidamente at height cu they're actuando ilegalmente, by of sell productonan, cu have mark falsifica.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: July 01, 2009, 04:08:32 AM »

6/25/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

entrance hudicial in 3 cas at alo tromp

yesterday tardi, one are of acolyte of departamento of combatimento of drugs, acompaña for fiscal, huez comisario, owing to haci one entrance hudicial at 3 cas in avenida alo tromp. is casnan cu is very conoci end for much person, because; centro of distribucion of drugs. owing to haci usage of cacho also of police for busca drugs. till at instant cu we owing to relata the news here, do not conoci, if had confiscacion of drugs, y/of detencion owing to cay.

6/26/2009 Awe Mainta Pages 3 & 4

Papiamentu translation:

owing to busca y busca, y owing to succeed autoridadnan hudicial owing to achieve laptop of mot

for of instant cu owing to become conoci cu ladronnan owing to bay cu one laptop very important of office of mot, cu is stay in klipstraat, ministerio publico owing to ask all recherche for place one paro n’e investigacionnan cu they're haciendo y dedica time completo, for actuate ground y heaven for achieve the laptop here, because the is very important. the was as owing to sosode, day cu owing to steal one laptop for of one fiscal, cu also owing to actuate heaven y ground for hay’e y owing to succeed, because was till sand domingo have to owing to bay for achieve this. the team special, cu owing to haci the investigacion, even owing to enter in some cas of family in avenida alo tromp, without owing to achieve nothing. owing to sospecha, cu owing to enter for busca drugs, as owing to being tell, worse the laptop of mot they was busca. but was more late of diarazon nightfall, cu owing to place hand on the laptop here, without cu have to owing to detene none person. the laptop here owing to being achieve in one bedroom in bacarat hotel, cu is stay in same avenida alo tromp. do not conoci, if detencion will cay of the thief cu owing to bay cune, but seems cu not, because aim was y owing to succeed, of recupera the laptop of mot. they owing to haci this in minimo of time, esta first of owing to succeed sell cu exterior.

Papiamentu translation:

do not drugs they're busca, but the entradanan hudicial is busca the laptop steal for of mot

as we of awemainta owing to publica yesterday, cu autoridadnan hudicial owing to haci entrance hudicial in 3 cas at avenida alo tromp. on the first pagina of yesterday, we publica photograph of one cas, cu autoridadnan hudicial also owing to visit. acolyte of family yesterday, wanted owing to coregi the informacion here, alegando, cu at dicho cas in avenida alo tromp, live his mother of 85 year, that assure y never is meti in bendemento of drugs. hour cu the autoridadnan hudicial owing to present, they owing to tell cu they're enter in cas, for busca articulonan steal, the.o. one laptop cu owing to desaparece. the son owing to give permission, because not have nothing of sconde, y assure at home of his mother, do not one centro of distribucion of drugs y so owing to give the oficialnan of husticia all oportunidad for haci they trabao. y so they owing to enter in 2 another cas in becindario, without owing to succeed nothing niether.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: July 01, 2009, 04:10:43 AM »

6/26/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

think cu is one secuestro, owing to resulta cu is one interrogacion

diarazon morning one family owing to stay all preocupa for motibo of owing to believe cu they owing to secuestra one acolyte of family. but thing cu owing to happen is, cu is recherche owing to bay busca a for interogacion. y after of esey the can owing to go back cas.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: July 01, 2009, 04:12:50 AM »

6/26/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

boluntarionan attentive y seroe of sand owing to stroba ladronan of pluma one car

diahuebs nightfall owing to enter informacion cu at barcadera had one person behind 3 young thief of car. at once owing to dirigi one patrol n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial, they owing to come achieve one toyota starlet a-48727 black stick on one seroe of sand y cu the two tirenan near right of the car full spend y engine still was much cayente, indicando cu some minut happen they owing to stop the car eynan. one rato after owing to aparece the owner of the car y owing to declara cu is flat tire the was have y owing to let the car stop at talk or the town y cu one rato first a owing to yame at telephone y bise cu his car is bayendo east cu velocidad high y tire flat. despeus the is go back achieve one call cu his car is stop in one alley of sand in barcadera.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: July 01, 2009, 04:15:59 AM »

6/26/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

pick-up owing to stick at candela in careda

diarazon night, one chofer manehando his car, on caminda of stone plat for paradera, owing to feel cu the pick-up owing to cuminsa beat. hour cu past owing to bay look at, habriendo the hood, owing to see the engine at candela, cu owing to plama very liher self, without cu bomberonan can owing to pay this. kico owing to happen, the chofer not can tell. mature is cu the candela is uno misterioso.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: July 01, 2009, 04:26:46 AM »

6/26/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

hobennan owing to sende candela y cause destruccion at home y car

police owing to bay cu urgencia at one cas at kudawecha 13-a, where hobennan owing to sende candela of forest cu owing to coy one cas y also owing to cause destruccion at autonan cu was stop in cura. according informacion had 5 car stop in cura, of cual 2 owing to burn can completo. police owing to achieve informacion of habitantenan cu is children owing to sende the candela y they owing to spanta y core bay. the caso is in investigacion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.