March 19, 2024, 03:22:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737467 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1560 on: July 01, 2009, 04:38:06 AM »

6/26/2009 Awe Mainta Page 32

http://awemainta.com/home

Papiamentu translation:

celebracion of party of san juan is saliendo for of hand majority candela is sendi intencionalmente

for of in day end, day of san juan cu was diarazon ultimo, children baldadi owing to cuminsa at sende cantidad of grass secu at candela. in oranan of night, según some witness, can owing to see car cu hobennan inside, cu jerry-can is happen sende forest at candela y consecuentemente even some car. this not t’e aim of celebracion of day of san juan. sendemento of candela for pret, lagando much person in tension, not can follow. if t’asina is think of celebra day of san juan, as the year here, then the is saliendo for of hand. gobierno, esta police, bombero y another instancianan, have to bay evalua the form of celebracion here, first cu is late. besides, all the asunto of sendemento of candela here, is one tradicion cu have to wordo elimina. y in this the are of medio ambientalistanan can give one hand. because thing is tumando lugar here, assure do not contribui at one mihor medio ambiente. y esey was the comentario cu we can owing to achieve for of enough tourist, cu not know kico is pasando y owing to tell cu they not owing to wait for cu aruba t’asina atrasa cu one celebracion of the indole here. gabriel kelly, vocero of cuerpo of bombero owing to give one resumen of actividad on the day here only, where they owing to registra 138 candela. majority of they're sendi intencionalmente. cu this gabriel kelly wanted mean, cu do not candela of dirt, as have person is prepara for sende at candela on day of san juan. cuerpo of bombero had 5 unidad for atende the various yamadanan y as cuerpo of bombero owing to wait for, much of the yamadanan here is come of person, cu is see cu they property is in danger for burn. bombero not can owing to responde in all the peticionnan here for asistencia. cuerpo of bombero the night here, had 34 bombero activamente in accion. all the accionnan here is costa people much coin. till cu yesterday morning, still had bombero trahando for pay candela.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: July 04, 2009, 01:59:02 AM »

6/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

r.f. not owing to accomplish cu palabracion haci at huez, y owing to stay deteni

diabierna owing to enter informacion of busqueda y detencion of he r.f. that owing to being let in freedom bao of condicion cu the have to owing to present in corte diahuebs, but not owing to present. barely some minut after past owing to being deteni for oficialnan of recherche santa cruz kendenan owing to come come across cune at santa cruz. at once they owing to detene y owing to ask for one patrol come buske y now the is encarcela till hour cu his caso come bek in corte of husticia.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: July 04, 2009, 02:00:57 AM »

6/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

owner of cas is arrive, hayando thief is leave for of his cas at sabana blanco

diarazon night hour cu one owner is arrive his cas at sabana blanco, the is see one pick-up core leave for of his cura of cas. at once past owing to calling police y owing to give descripcion of the pick-up y his number. at arrival of the patrol policial, the owner owing to ripara cu the ladronnan owing to bay cu some cos, but majority owing to being let cla for bay cu they. is as cu the ladron(nan) not was wait for arrival of the owner so early y owing to achieve they obliga of actuate more liher. police is on pista of the pick-up here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: July 04, 2009, 02:08:18 AM »

6/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to demanda castigo pisa for are of atracador

after cu various trip the caso have to owing to wordo posponi for one or another motibo, diarazon afternoon ultimo, corte in first instancia owing to follow cu tratamento of the caso penal cu ministerio publico owing to cuminsa contra one are of young, kendenan is wordo sospecha of owing to comete one serie of atraco arm.

the sospechosonan is the young muher naila caro, the hobennan man nicolaas jansen, omeilio mauricio y kevin augusta, owing to present in corte for responde p’e delitonan cu they owing to haci.

the acusacionnan cu fiscal owing to present ta:

day 6 of november 2008, jansen y mauricio owing to haci atraco arm at valero esso ville, caminda they owing to bay cu coin y sigaria. they owing to place arm at cabez of one of the empleadonan. day 11 december 2008, jansen, mauricio y augusta owing to haci atraco arm at hill wind supermarket caminda they owing to bay cu coin y pakinan of sigaria. day 16 december 2008, caro, jansen, mauricio y augusta owing to haci atraco arm at lucor jewerly caminda haciendo usage of arm of candela, they owing to menaza all esnan present y owing to bay cu great cantidad of joyas.

in sitting-room of corte was present doñonan of the supermarket y advocate mr. carlo, that owing to representa lucor jewerly. fiscal owing to condena totalmente thing the are here owing to haci y as was of wait for, owing to descend pisa on they. for jansen y mauricio, kendenan owing to participa in all the atraconan arm, fiscal owing to exigi 8 year of jail for cada one. for augusta cu owing to participa in two of the atraconan arm, fiscal owing to exigi 5 year of jail, while cu for caro cu owing to participa in the atraco arm at lucor jewerly, fiscal owing to exigi 3 year y 6 month of jail.

day 3 of july now for 8.15 of morning, huez is dicta sentencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: July 04, 2009, 02:14:44 AM »

6/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal is achieve colombiano culpable of is meti in various traficacion of bultonan of drugs for aruba

fiscal owing to descend pisa on micolta cuero, that the is hay’e culpable in various traficacion of drugs. candelaria ferrera mathilda, richard alastre aular y bolivar micolta cuero the week here have to owing to present fast huez for continua cu tratamento of the caso cu various trip owing to stay posponi.

the sospechoso alastre aular again not owing to present as was the caso anteriormente. owing to wordo treci front cu aular owing to wordo let pound p’asina the bay haci one operacion of urgencia in exterior. for colmo neither his advocate mr. van esch know con is stop cu aular y owing to stay of bay check cu azv what day his cliente will is back at aruba.

huez is teme cu alastre aular will come bek mirando kico is sper’e at aruba. advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to tell cu the not have nothing contra for follow cu tratamento of caso of his clientenan ferrera mathilda y micolta cuero. huez owing to pospone tratamento of the caso contra aular y owing to follow cu the caso of ferrera mathilda y micolta cuero.

ferrera mathilda is wordo acusa cu among september y october 2008 the had 100 bolita of cocaina in his car. according mathilda the drugs was scondi in paper of kentucky y cu the was transporta drugs for alastre aular. mathilda also was in posecion of marihuana together cu his amigo alastre. in one frishidaire owing to achieve three package, esta one of 750 gram, one of 450 gram y one of 481 gram of marihuana cu was in frishidaire.

micolta cuero is wordo achieve culpable of on 10 october 2008, had marihuana. in car of his madam owing to achieve 8700 gram of marihuana. according micolta cuero past owing to send his madam busca the pakinan. micolta cuero owing to tell cu at police past owing to asumi his responsabilidad for her pakinan, because his madam not have nothing of haci cu the caso here. micolta cuero also is wordo sospecha cu day 30 september 2008, owing to importa 42 kilo of cocaine.

huez owing to read declaracion of witness varis y pedro, kendenan talk of the importacion of drugs y cu is micolta cuero t’e owner. according micolta cuero the conoce the brother man of varis that is sell pisca y cu the know cumpra pisca for of dje. past owing to follow tell cu the conoce pedro because; cliente cu is visit his business. fiscal owing to señala cu pedro had one book in cual name of micolta cuero is aparece cu number of telephone y one suma.

day 24 october 2008 owing to detene micolta cuero y owing to haci investigacion at his cas caminda the cacho across from drugs owing to reacciona on lugarnan cu is indica cu had drugs. huez owing to ask about fiscal for demostra pruebannan of drugs cu will owing to achieve n’e cas at hill pita. the ultimo acusacion contra micolta cuero is cu the is form part of one organisacion crimininal. huez owing to menciona name of one person, that owing to tell cu micolta cuero is in one organisacion. micolta cuero owing to desmenti this.

fiscal is achieve mathilda culpable of owing to transporta 3.6 gram of cocaina in his car. also the is achieve posecion of marihuana in frigidaire prove. fiscal owing to exigi 180 day of castigo of jail kitando the dianan cu mathilda owing to sit end y the remainder is stay condicional cu one time of proof cu 2 year. for thing is micolta cuero, fiscal is hay’e culpable of all the acusacionnan. past owing to tell cu the is as at cuenta cu at 2005 micolta cuero owing to wordo condena end for caso of drugs y esey is haci micolta cuero one recidivista. past owing to exigi 5 year of jail p’e. now is huez will bay evalua the caso for after dicta sentencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: July 04, 2009, 02:16:37 AM »

6/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

madam owing to spanta hour choler owing to ranca his coin of his hand at drive tru

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diahuebs madruga for 1’or, at one wendy’s for one ladronisia. eynan the trahadornan is talk cu the trahador, that is tell pols cu one cliente owing to come cumpra cos at window, y hour cu past owing to bay pay, one choler owing to core ranca the 25 guilder of his hand y owing to core bay. the cliente self not was more n’e sitio more.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: July 04, 2009, 02:18:43 AM »

6/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

conocido of police younger of edad coriendo cu car

diahuebs madruga for 1.30, during patrol, police of north is see one nissan centra color grey cu number false a-37183 is core near of one snack. at instant cu the chofer owing to see car of police, past owing to press gasoline y owing to disparce in scuridad. police owing to lose for of view, but owing to follow busca y at seroe lopez, they're come come across cu the car, in cual had the chofer cu t’e conocido of police j.f.di 17 year, behind stuur together cu 3 another young cu is j.d. of 14, n.c. of 17 y l.c. of 16 year. the car not had none paper y the chofer mirando his edad, not had rijbewijs. in baul of the car had two box complete of herment, cu j.f. owing to tell cu they're of dje. police owing to takel the car hibe keep of police at santa cruz. not have complaint of ladronisia of the car..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: July 04, 2009, 02:21:38 AM »

6/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

man cu much problem cu his girlfriend histerico

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diahuebs 00.27 of night, at one lugar of stacionamento of car of one establecimento, for one problem among pareha, where the muher aggressive wanted hinca his amigo cu cuchiu. n’e sitio police is talk cu he and. de la c., naci at sand domingo of 49 year, that is tell police cu past owing to achieve problem cu his girlfriend the.t. naci at sand domingo, that owing to become much aggressive y various trip owing to try hinke cu cuchiu. hour cu the not owing to succeed, past owing to bay in car of de la c., y various trip owing to staca owing to cuchiu in the cushinchi of the car. after owing to bay bek on de la c., cu the cuchiu for hinke, but he r.g.m. cu was n’e sitio owing to as. he owing to tell police cu the muher owing to menase cu dead y even owing to bise cu the is bay his cas for destrui autonan cu have in his cura of cas. police owing to bay at home cu de la c., y they're constata cu on one of the autonan had blood. the.t. self owing to bay for of the sitio in one daihatsu blanco. and. de la c., is bay give complaint part morning.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: July 04, 2009, 02:23:33 AM »

6/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

guardianan is hear tiro leave for of one jeep

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diahuebs for 3’or of madruga, at height of oceania, where two guardia of the lugar owing to see one man desconoci, is march on the territory of the lugar. the guardianan is tell police cu 2’or of madruga, they owing to see one man delega, dress cu carson black largo, keds blanco is march on the territory. hour cu past owing to see the guardianan past owing to core bay. the guardianan owing to follow busca, y one rato after, they're hear two tiro, posiblemente of arm of candela cu owing to leave for of one jeep grey. also had two guardia of one another hotel, cu owing to declara same. the caso have atencion of police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: July 04, 2009, 03:14:09 AM »

6/27/2009 Solo di Pueblo Page 18

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

Papiamentu translation:

muher mula condena at 18 month of jail

sta. cruz -- yesterday morning, the muher johanna corporan ferras owing to wordo condena at 18 month of jail. this is cu debi cu day 5 of march ultimo, el’a stay deteni at aeropuerto because; sospechoso of have bolita in stomach. at hospital owing to come leave at cla cu enberdad the was have one cantidad considerabel of bolita cu is more cu the cantidad cu the maneho of ministerio publico is tolera. johanna ferreras owing to declara cu el’a come aruba for busca drugs y cu the will achieve 6500 euro. among 21 feburary 2009 till cu 5 of march 2009 the was at aruba. owing to resulta cu at november 2008 also the was at aruba but according johanna his aunt owing to percura for his pasashi. fiscal is achieve johanna culpabel of transporte of drugs. el’a show cu johanna owing to come specialmente aruba for busca the drugs. fiscal owing to exigi 18 month of jail y owing to ask huez for let destrui the drugs confisca. advocate mr. van esch, owing to tell huez cu is one mature cu johanna ferreras was have drugs in his power. the do not achieve cu can talk of exportacion. el’a remarca cu owing to achieve 132 bolitas but ferreras owing to talk cu carlos owing to bise cu is 90 bolitas. at hospital owing to constata via x-ray cu is 90 bolitas have in curpa of johanna ferreras. pakico will have one diferencia of 42 bolitas. the is achieve cu can bien is cu owing to haci one error y will have to coregi this. the is achieve 18 month of jail mucho high y owing to ask for impone 12 month of jail. fiscal owing to reacciona mustrando cu in one cel special johanna ferreras owing to wordo close for so the can saca the bolitanan. first trip el’a saca 60 y of two trip 72 bolitas. all the bolitanan is same cos. then not can have doubt in this. judge dicta sentencia of trip y is achieve cu the castigo exigi for fiscal is at his lugar.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: July 08, 2009, 02:42:59 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1237&offId=0&offDate=2009-07

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 07/07/2009 | horario: 06:35

ladronnan owing to break enter y steal for of car of huur of patrick van der eem staciona in the parkinglot of bestuurskantoor tuesday madruga owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to break enter steal for of one v-auto, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol at the sitio owing to come constata cu ladronnan owing to steal tapanan of wiel, several cd y also they wanted owing to bay cu the car but n owing to succeed. is deal here of one car cu the conocido patrick v/d eem cual is esun cu owing to let instala camara of video in his car for so graba joran v/d sloot his confesion. patrick self is of vacacion at aruba the dianan here. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: July 08, 2009, 03:05:26 AM »

6/29/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 9

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

two chinees at ng supermarket owing to leave cu kemadura pisa

saturday morning owing to enter informacion cu at turibana have one candela near of the deposito of ng supermarket y was menasa of stick the deposito at candela. at arrival of police, owing to constata cu have one candela cu is stick cu the supermercado ng y owing to ask presencia of bombero cu more urgencia possible.

Papiamentu translation:

two chinees cu owing to deal of pay candela at ng supermarket owing to leave cu kemadura pisa

saturday morning owing to enter informacion cu at turibana have one candela near of the deposito of ng supermarket y was menasa of stick the deposito at candela. at arrival of police, owing to constata cu have one candela cu is stick cu the supermercado ng y owing to ask presencia of bombero cu more urgencia possible. while cu the bomberonan was at caminda 2 chinees owing to try rescata some pertenencia of value y they owing to being injury y owing to achieve some kemadura y have to owing to ask ambulance also n’e sitio. one investigacion will saca afor con the candela here owing to inicia y expande so liher.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: July 08, 2009, 03:12:03 AM »

6/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

have to let haci autospia for determina cause exact of his dead maiky lighthouse owing to fayece, without can owing to achieve one doctor mir’e in kia

was week happen, cu at several ocasión, maiky lighthouse owing to ask for doctor of kia come mir’e because the do not feel his self good. but his peticion not owing to being honor, but owing to send one enfermero of the institute for mir’e y that owing to suministre drug. on that his instrucción, the enfermero here can suministra one preso drug?

maiky lighthouse owing to become more bad y was diabierne ultimo, past owing to being take away cu urgencia for dr. horacio the. oduber hospital, where even the will owing to ricibi santa oleo, because his situation owing to become more critico. saturday in day, owing to enter the news cu maiky lighthouse owing to fayece. maiky lighthouse is close, relaciona cu the caso of fraude miyonario comete at laboratory of gobierno. past owing to stay sentencia for sit some year of castigo of jail, but ministerio publico not owing to like the veredicto y owing to apela, for cual the was pendiente p’esaki stay deal. now not have to more, because maiky lighthouse owing to bay for one mihor life.

so cu his dead owing to stay anuncia, had one cantidad of speculacion. speculacionnan cu we is believe cu gobierno have to let investiga, for they not achieve they own life. y is good p’e own faction of gobierno, esta mep, already is at his cas the ultimo list of candidato owing to being work y all this is sosode just now cu the netherlands wanted investiga some caso of corupcion. so therefore.e. is being tell, cu for of instant cu maiky lighthouse owing to stay deteni, not had one historial, cu the is abide of curazon. now de soon, behold maiky lighthouse owing to achieve problem cu curazon y hour owing to dune drug, apparently without consulta doctor, past owing to achieve problem cu his halamento of breath, till hour cu past owing to fayece in cuido intensivo of hoh.

pesey for evita all the speculacionnan here, will is good for ministerio publico confisca his curpa y let haci one autopsia y so clarifica all the rumornan cu is circula. at his family, is bay we more sense condolencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: July 08, 2009, 03:16:36 AM »

6/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

do not talk of suspension still, but both faction owing to entrega complaint y ministerio publico will haci one investigacion obhetivo of the incidente here

relaciona cu the incidente among the young r. bikker y the agent policial, ryan whitfield, alto comisario, peter de witte in one mail at his personal owing to give of conoce cu parents of the young bikker owing to give complaint of maltrato contra of the agent policial.

in consulta cu ministerio publico, owing to dicidi cu will haci one investigacion penal. relaciona cu this dentro of some, will hear ryan whitfield y so the will have all oportunidad for give his declaracion of thing cu owing to happen.

till still not can talk of one suspension of the agent policial, but for let the organonan responsible haci they investigacion y after will determina what pace for take. all the time the parents of r. bikker if owing to bay all caminda for denuncia thing cu did take lugar. alto comisario peter de witte owing to haci one apelacion on all police, for not cay in the emocionnan here y although cu police is pasando in one luz negative actualmente, the is wait for cu cada uno of they follow haci they trabao as is being exigi of one police.

thing cu owing to happen among bikker y whitfield, alto comisario peter de witte owing to califica com oun “opzichzelfstand incident” y pesey will investiga the caso here will more obhetivo possible.

of part of comisario dolfi richardson, owing to give of conoce cu cuerpo policial aruba is confirma cu one complaint oficial owing to stay haci relaciona cu maltrato of one child by of one acolyte of we cuerpo. the complaint owing to wordo take y at once the caso is hañado atencion of cuerpo policial y of ministerio publico.

ministerio publico can medio of one fiscal t’e organo responsible for atende type of casonan so. they can opta for let bizo self follow cu the investigacion or also they can opta for pas’e for landsrecherche.

teniendo at cuenta is one complaint also owing to wordo entrega by of the acolyte of cuerpo policial, we owing to cuminsa one investigacion for, at one as obhetivo, investiga kico exactly did take lugar p’asina we see what pace will wordo take contra esnan envolvi y responsible.

cuerpo policial is sigura comunidad of aruba cu we is trahando duro for can mantene the confiansa of we people y we will atende owing to caso here at one as obhetivo y imparcial. of acuerdo cu comisario dolfi richardson in one comunicado.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: July 08, 2009, 03:21:15 AM »

6/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

14 month of jail for man grab cu bolitanan of cocaina in stomach y scondi in trunk

huez not owing to see motibo for desvia of the exigencia of fiscal y owing to condena fougler rafael at 14 month of jail. the surnameo here live at the netherlands, day 13 of march 2009 owing to wordo deteni at aeropuerto cu one cantidad of bolita of cocaina in his trunk y in his curpa.

the cacho across from drugs t’esun cu owing to give the sign. in the trunk owing to achieve 42 bolita cu owing to pisa 522 gram while cu fougler rafael had 37 bolita in his stomach cu owing to pisa 446 gram.

fougler rafael owing to declara at police cu is bao menaza the have to owing to transporta the drugs here. during tratamento of the caso owing to leave at cla cu fougler will had problem cu his girlfriend y owing to dicidi of come aruba for carnaval. mature is cu past owing to come aruba after of carnaval y owing to come across cu one girlfriend.

of the form here past owing to come come across cu some man caminda the was cumpra his marihuana y owing to will largo according fougler rafael past owing to wordo menaza for transporta the drugs.

huez owing to tell cu the is achieve odd cu despite of the presion of the are, yet fougler rafael owing to stay bay n’e lugar. the do not considera this one menaza. past owing to show also cu at 2004, fougler owing to cay close at the netherlands for traficacion of drugs.

fiscal is achieve legalmente prove cu fougler rafael owing to transporta drugs. past owing to as cuenta cu at 2004 past owing to cay close end for transporte of drugs. past owing to exigi 14 month of jail.

huez owing to dicta sentencia of trip, caminda the is achieve fougler rafael culpable y is achieve the castigo exigi for fiscal at his lugar. past owing to condena fougler rafael at 14 month of jail y for destrui the drugs confisca.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: July 08, 2009, 03:23:21 AM »

6/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

owing to break ventana of atm of aruba bank y of subway at savaneta

saturday marduga one are of anti-social, till still desconoci owing to break window of the atm machine of aruba bank y also esun of subway at savaneta. they actividad is graba on camara of seguridad cu in curso of today will being analisa for recherche for determina that the anti-socialnan here is for bay for they.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: July 08, 2009, 03:25:31 AM »

6/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

man is achieve hinca in back cu obheto skerpi

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday night for 11’or in caya boneire for one hincamento. eynan police is talk cu he or.m. of 32 year, that is tell police cu together cu some amigo, they was march in caya big at san nicolas. the is tell cu they owing to achieve problem cu one are of young. one of the hobennan in the are owing to hinke cu one obheto skerpi in his back. past owing to bay centro medico for tratamento, but does not give complaint contra his aggressor.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: July 08, 2009, 03:30:19 AM »

6/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

man is angry cu they're bise cu the is sende forest at candela

saturday 10.30 of morning, owing to surgi one problem among neighbour at one cas at moko cu is saliendo for of hand. at arrival police is talk cu the muher r.f., that is tell police cu his casa therefore.f come across.a wordo maltrata for his primo d. r.f. is tell police cu the primo d. also owing to break glass behind one car y owing to send his casa cu stone. the problem owing to cuminsa because; cu the bisiñanan is tilda his casa r.f. cu past is sende forest at candela. patrol owing to conseha the madam y therefore.f. for they bay keep y give complaint. hour cu police owing to talk cu the bisiñanan cu was stop n’e another near of caminda, they're tell police cu do not first trip cu therefore.f. is sende forest at candela y they have much molester of the candela. police owing to talk cu the bisiñanan y owing to tell they for not take ley in they hand y another trip calling police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: July 09, 2009, 12:21:27 AM »

6/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

till still not have decision if family will let haci autopsia of acuerdo cu doctor, maiky lighthouse owing to die of one virus cu past owing to achieve in kia

the have to is one virus maligno, cu owing to cause dead of maiky lighthouse of the form so sorprendente, but till still not have one consensus in family, for let haci one autopsia. in family, have diferencianan of opinion, but one decision not owing to being take still, for know cause exact of his dead. relaciona cu this, family did take contacto cu advocate mr. chris lejuez, that t’e advocate cu always owing to come is defende maiky lighthouse y the family owing to consulta cu the experto of ley here for know kico for haci. but advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to tell, cu esey is they decision. the diferencia of opinion is, cu kico will succeed cu the autopsia here, already cu have acolyte of family is believe cu will confirma cu the unique conclusion is as the doctor cu owing to confirma dead of maiky lighthouse is, cu past owing to fayece owing to consecuencia of one virus. what type of virus, till for cause dead of maiky lighthouse, will is interesting for know. have mucho more question, the.o. is logico cu past owing to achieve the virus ey in kia, because another caminda, the not can owing to hay’e but con? in cuminda, will can t’e drug suministra for one enfermero, cu if past owing to haci cu consentimento of one doctor, cua doctor, is questions cu merece of achieve contesta. y although cu minister drs. booshi wever in one comunicado of his ministerio owing to ask for respeta his dead y for let maikye lighthouse sosega at paz. of acuerdo cu the comunicado of ministerio of booshi wever, maiky lighthouse, that not was give sign of was abide of one quebrante of salud, owing to become victima of the publicidad negative, cu finalmente even owing to conduci at his fayecimento prematuro. con can demostra this? pesey have family cu if wanted for haci one autopsia, for less all doubt y assure one cantidad of speculacion cu have. the hour ey, assure can let maiky lighthouse sosega at paz. advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to tell cu the decision for let haci autopsia is stay in hand of the famianan, if they wanted or not. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: July 09, 2009, 12:23:21 AM »

6/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

action in havenstraat, cu can some owing to leave for of hand

diadomingo night owing to enter informacion cu have one action andando fast of mathilde restaurant. at once owing to dirigi 2 patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of police, owing to come achieve 2 person cu was in one quarrel, according declaracion of one of the partidonan cu one man back sunu owing to arrive close dje y owing to dale one fist in his cara place his nose bleed. the was reclame y after owing to skop the door of the car, while the another faction owing to tell cu the chofer of the car ey is sober y past owing to hera ocasiona one accidente on his car. besides past owing to agrega enfaticamente cu the not owing to dale at his cara neither niether past owing to skop the door of the car. police owing to controla y enberdad owing to look at cu the nose of he is sangrando y the deuk n’e door of car can owing to see claramente the mark cu is cu one skop owing to being throw on the car. police owing to conseha the “cabayero” p’e happen keep of police, hour the is more calmo p’e entrega complaint contra the another faction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.