March 18, 2024, 08:29:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737314 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1580 on: July 09, 2009, 12:24:59 AM »

6/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

atraco at lucitana restaurant at san nicolas

in the first minutnan of monday madruga, owing to enter informacion of one atraco cu will did take lugar at lucitana restaurant at san nicolas. at once owing to despacha one patrol policial p’e sitio. at arrival of police, they owing to constata cu provided that berdad one atraco did take lugar. mucho more informacion we of awemainta not owing to achieve of the caso here, sperando on the raport policial, for know kico owing to happen exactly.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: July 09, 2009, 12:30:34 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

after of some day cu cas owing to become victima of two disparo, now is being investiga

monday morning police owing to cuminsa cu one investigacion of one caso of destruccion cometi cu 2 disparo of one projectiel at one window at one cas at tanki leendert. the caso self did take lugar some day happen in oranan of madruga, but for one motibo or another the complaint not owing to being entrega y neither denuncia owing to being haci. monday morning if the owner owing to know of reporta this at police y at once autoridad owing to inicia cu they investigacion.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: July 09, 2009, 12:32:25 AM »

6/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene 4 young cu is throw stone

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diadomingo 1.53 of madruga at height of one highrise hotel, where hendenan have molester of children cu is throw stone. police owing to bay busca y is come across cu one man v., that is tell cu the children owing to tire cu stone. police owing to follow busca y achieve the 4 hobennan y owing to detene all 4 y owing to take away they strand politie. the casa of v. owing to tell police cu one of the children owing to menase also. police owing to tell v., p’e bay poli for tratamento y after give complaint at recherche.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: July 09, 2009, 12:45:01 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1167&offId=0&offDate=2009-06

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 29/06/2009 | horario: 22:06

is ask cooperacion for localiza the lady here, for cualkier informacion calling 105 or 5613600 autoridadnan conhuntamente cu r ode kruis y search and rescue is buscando the lady here, his name is rosalinda danje of 38 year, the is 1meter 40 of estatura, cabey black till at schouder y is dress spectacles, the is one paciente cu have to take medicamentonan. the la leave bay oculista in stadionweg y of eynan ela desaparece, the was dress cu one jeans largo t-shirt lichtbruin y is march cu one bag of cabana. if come across cune or know of his paradero calling 105 or 5613600.

7/1/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

lady perdi, achieve hoga at platform chiquito

tuesday morning early, some piscador cu owing to arrive platform chiquito for bay pisca, not can owing to believe thing they owing to see. esta they owing to descubri one curpa without life of the person n’e oriya of sea, east of edificio of mar azul. is deal here of rosalinda danje of 38 year, that his family owing to give of conoce of is perdi for of the nightfall anterior. past owing to bay doctor of eye at stadionweg y hour they owing to bay busk’e rosalinda not was at office of doctor more. kico owing to happen exactly for come achieve his curpa without life, is being investiga for autoridadnan.grupo of boluntario, on peticion of family, as sarfa, cruz cora owing to busca till in oranan of madruga, but without result. was in oranan of morning, the curpa owing to being achieve as menciona east of edificio of mar azul.e lady here, of acuerdo cu informacion of family, is abide of depresion pisa. at his family, is bay we more sense pesame.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: July 09, 2009, 12:52:28 AM »

7/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

advocate mr. chris lejuez is of opinion cu dead of maiky lighthouse merece one investigacion deep assure if see con past owing to being deal ultimo dianan

advocate mr. chris lejuez, that t’e advocate of difunto maiky lighthouse, is of opinion cu his dead merece one investigacion deep, particularmente con the last dianan of his life was at kia. según mr. chris lejuez, the personalmente had contacto telefonico cu maiky lighthouse at instant cu the was in hospital end. maiky lighthouse owing to splica his advocate cu is for of tuesday week happen, the was kehando, already cu the have problem cu salud. maiky lighthouse was ask for achieve one doctor for mir’e, y según mr. chris lejuez can owing to compronde for of his cliente, never the doctor ey not owing to come.

after maiky lighthouse owing to achieve pill of one enfermero, y apparently the pildernan here not owing to bay good cu maiky lighthouse y past owing to become pio y in oranan of diahuebs madruga, maiky lighthouse owing to being take away for centro medico at san nicolas. first cu this, según advocate mr. chris lejuez, his cliente owing to cont’e, cu past owing to tell dirigencia of kia, is kico they wanted, cu if they not mand’e hospital the instant ey, is die they wanted p’e die on you all. t’asina the decision owing to cay, cu maiky lighthouse owing to bay centro medico, where dokternan owing to constata cu his situation is more earnest y owing to transporte the hour ey for hospital dr. horacio the. oduber.

primeramente maiky lighthouse owing to stay interna in medium care y still diabierne nightfall, his advocate lejuez owing to talk cune again, esta near of 3 for 4 or of nightfall, y n’e instant ey, owing to dicidi of happen maiky lighthouse for cuido intensivo, because his situation is bayendo atrás. según mr. chris lejuez, was saturday afternoon near of 4 or cu one of his amigonan owing to calling the advocate cu the participacion cu maiky lighthouse owing to fayece.

during his defence in corte, según advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to tell huez, cu not only his cliente, but much of presonan in kia is complain on the servicio medico in kia, cu is let much of desea.

pesey the advocate is believe cu the caso of maiky lighthouse merece one investigacion deep, for determina where cos owing to bay robez, esta of past owing to bay robez y if t’asina for fix esey, p’e not ripiti more doctor of kia, is dr. lopez, one primo of minister of husticia, rudy croes, that owing to contrata the doctor venezolano here, p’e work for departamentonan cu is cay bao of ministerio of husticia. question cu have is the.o. dicon the doctor here not owing to bay atende maiky lighthouse? t’e owing to give ordu for suministra the pildernan cu owing to haci maiky lighthouse bad? can talk of negligencia medico in the caso here? minister of salud publico, drs. booshi wever will persigui dr. lopez?

already cu first minister nel oduber owing to ask director of kia, kadafy geerman, during his visit of trabao at the netherlands for haci one investigacion at home of aruba, for pidi’e for haci one investigacion of the caso here of maiky lighthouse his dead.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: July 09, 2009, 12:54:47 AM »

7/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

thing have cuerpo policial very preocupa the netherlands is mandando 30 police for re-enforza cuerpo policial aruban

was dificil for we of awemainta achieve confirmacion, because of part of minister of husticia, rudy croes, the do not reacciona on we yamadanan telefonico. while cu in seno of cuerpo policial, they also is tell of have informacion cu the netherlands is mandando 30 police dutch for come re-enforza cuerpo policial aruban. all this have of haci, cu is being tell, cu cuerpo policial of aruba have one escases enormous, for cual not can combati criminalidad as have to is.

the informacionnan here is achieve more forza, hour cu monday ultimo, alto comisario peter de witte owing to trip for the netherlands, for one visit priva, but as the self owing to tell in his memo, will wordo combina cu reunionnan cu the will have at the netherlands encuanto of we cuerpo policial. seems cueste thing cueste, the netherlands is cla for send at least 30 police, as menciona for re-enforza we polisnan, provided that particular, will have to more person at recherche, landsrecherche, y also at bizo.

although till still, esta t’asina cu we know, sindicato of police not owing to tell nothing al respecto, but in seno policial, they not likes the idea here none bit. because if polisnan dutch have to come, will bay stroba the polisnan cu merece they promocion, will stay wanta, because after all, is gobierno will have to bay pay the polisnan dutch.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: July 09, 2009, 12:56:35 AM »

7/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion on gobierno of aruba is come!

one investigacion independant on estado of gobernacion at aruba is come, cu or without cooperacion of aruba, this owing to wordo tell by of one carta of secretario ank bijleveld in one carta for tweede kamer at the netherlands. basa on his meeting cu previous to minister nel oduber of week happen, the is wait for cu the can succeed for her investigacion here can wordo haci conhuntamente cu aruba, but if this not succeed the hour conseho of minister of kingdom will is esun cu have to give the orden for her investigacion. have to indica cu in the carta also the secretario of estado is show on his preocupacion on the good gobernacion y rechtshandhaving at aruba, caminda the wanted for come cu the investigacion independant for achieve one view more sistematico of the situation on we island. for of the investigacion here will have to look at what medidanan aruba have to take, or in caso extremo, kingdom, for mehora the good gobernacion y the estado of derecho on we piece baranca. today will have one meeting general in tweede kamer caminda assure the exercise here will is of great interest.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: July 09, 2009, 12:58:13 AM »

7/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

interpan owing to achieve visit of personanan indesea

monday madruga owing to enter informacion of cu have ladronnan hortando at interpan. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of police n’e sitio they owing to constata cu ladronnan owing to place several palet on another y n’e part upstairs owing to ranca one plachi of sink, employ because; wall y owing to happen inside. unabes inside they owing to break glass of one office y owing to coba rond y owing to bay cu 2 laptop y 2 another computer. besides have to check the inventory p’asina achieve know exactly kico more the ladronnan owing to steal for of the lugar.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: July 09, 2009, 12:59:43 AM »

7/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

salina department store owing to achieve visit of ladronnan

tuesday madruga owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to break door of salina department store at paradera y after leave at careda y enter one car yaris blanco y actuate bay. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial, owing to constata cu anti-socialnan owing to forza the door of the business y enter inside forza one wardrobe y saca several mercancia y core bay cu they. have several ciudadano cu look at all cos y owing to give police all informacion al respecto. soon they will being deteni.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: July 09, 2009, 01:05:28 AM »

7/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

once more prekke is cause molester

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask dialuna19.30, at simeon antonio in alablancastraat, where the conocido of police, prekke is haci fastioso. n’e sitio police is talk cu he owing to.l naci at brasil of 43 year, that is tell cu the conocido prekke without none motibo owing to break glass of his car behind y after owing to march bay. police owing to talk cu the bisiñanan y they're tell cu they're fada of prekke. according they're tell police cu ultimamente when cu prekke see children in becindario, the is saca his part intimo show they. police owing to tell they bay give complaint. prekke self not was n’e sitio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: July 09, 2009, 01:09:31 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

atraco at lucitana restaurant at san nicolas

in the first minutnan of monday madruga, owing to enter informacion of one atraco cu will did take lugar at lucitana restaurant at san nicolas. at once owing to despacha one patrol policial p’e sitio. at arrival of police, they owing to constata cu provided that berdad one atraco did take lugar. mucho more informacion we of awemainta not owing to achieve of the caso here, sperando on the raport policial, for know kico owing to happen exactly.

7/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

three young is atraca chinese cu arm of candela y machete

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask monday 01.09 of madruga, at lucitana bar in weg seroe black for one atraco. n’e sitio, police is talk cu the chinese c., that is tell police cu three boy owing to enter in the lugar. according his declaracion, all three is dress at black y two was arm. one was cu machete y the another cu arm of candela. the chinese owing to tell cu esun cu arm of candela place the arm at his cabes, while cu uno owing to fly behind toonbank y owing to bay cu the box y also carchinan of telephone.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: July 09, 2009, 01:55:19 AM »

7/2/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

apartment, car,baki dirt at candela piroman

diarazon madruga owing to enter informacion of one compleho of apartment is at candela in flacciusstraat. at arrival of patrol policial, owing to constata cu here is deal of one apartment not habita cu is at candela after cu the acumulacion of grass y sushedad cu had behind the apartment, cu owing to stick or owing to being stick at candela.

Papiamentu translation:

have to have one piroman in district of socotoro cu is sende apartment, car, baki dirt at candela

diarazon madruga owing to enter informacion of one compleho of apartment is at candela in flacciusstraat. at arrival of patrol policial, owing to constata cu here is deal of one apartment not habita cu is at candela after cu the acumulacion of grass y sushedad cu had behind the apartment, cu owing to stick or owing to being stick at candela. owing to solicita presencia of bombero cu urgencia already cu the candela was menasa another apartamentonan. some neighbour in the compleho owing to achieve they self is core saca his pertenencianan. at arrival of unidad of bombero n’e sitio owing to achieve they self is break the door for at once owing to cuminsa combati the candela y owing to as the damage till at one apartment only. while cu bomberonan was combatiendo the candela n’e apartment owing to enter another informe cu have one another candela near of roxdan. eynan at once one of the unidadnan n’e sitio owing to bay combati this. was deal of one vehiculo van at candela, y at once they owing to pay this. alabez one patrol policial, bayendo n’e sitio of the vehiculo at candela owing to come come across cu 2 baki of dirt of one supermercado at candela. but eynan had 2 chinese self luchando cu slang of water y after of one rato owing to succeed pay this. we fotografo cu also was in the area owing to come descubri one another candela of forest cu dirt in cercania y owing to avisa the oficial of bombero cu still was n’e apartment. according the oficial of bombero, autoridad will bay haci one investigacion relaciona cu the incendio of the apartment y the others in cercania, because have all indicacion cu they're intencional.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: July 09, 2009, 01:57:06 AM »

7/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

now cu aumento of desaroyo comercial near of high-rise hotelnan ah&sf wanted see more presencia of police y visibility

aruba hospitality & security foundation (ah&sf) will have today one sesion of informacion, cu will take lugar today at chino latin, cu is stay across of radisson regency. the topiconan cu will being discuti is the.o.: mirando cu desaroyo comercial very acelera in area of the high-rise hotelnan, is at his lugar, for look at con police y visibility team, cu ah&sf self is contribui at mantene, cu they have to bay at aumenta they presencia more still. relaciona cu the topico here self, ah&sf will give one presentacion of video of the fundacion y kico they're haci for cu they visibility team. y in same breath, pakico now the fundacion have necesidad for aumenta the trabao of strand-politie, visibility team y of police self. ah&sf have they proposicion, cu will stay present today also, because stop at near critica, is facil, but they wanted contribui y come cu solucion for cuminsa thing they self owing to crea, esta the visibility team, cu is one ehempel awendia of casi all cuerponan policial of caribe. near of this, ah&sf is tell, for succeed they aim, they have to of more miembrecia y is wait for cu can succeed this also, cu the.o. of the same comerciantenan cu owing to muda p’e area of hotel. seguridad at hotel, also is seguridad for cu they negoshinan y so is interesting for inverti also in seguridad provided that general. pesey the session of informacion here is of great interest.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: July 09, 2009, 01:58:45 AM »

7/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

esnan cu owing to lose joyas y camara, can happen recherche north for look at if they're dibo

recherche north, via of office of vocero of police, is ask comunidad of aruba can come look at joyas y camara cu recherche north owing to coy in beslag of one compra y venta. the is of one caso of ladronicia of joyas. recherche north owing to confisca enough joyas y one 4 camara much caro n’e business of compra y venta at aruba.. day for see esakinan is esakinan is, the week here, for of 9 or of morning till cu 1 or of afternoon at keep of police of north. esnan cu wanted see the articulonan steal here, ask about for recherche of north.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: July 09, 2009, 02:00:02 AM »

7/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

one business new, cerd already end owing to achieve visit of anti-socialnan

desconocidonan owing to steal in one container n’e business new of cerd at cura cabay. the business new of cerd cu owing to end of open at cura cabay owing to achieve visit of anti-socialnan tuesday night manece diarazon. they owing to fly cura break enter in one container cu have east of the lugar y owing to bay cu all the apparatus cu have in the container for after break candal of the door near east of the business y descend at water. police have one good pista of the antisocialnan here y soon they will being grab.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: July 09, 2009, 02:01:21 AM »

7/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

candela of forest big near of setar

tuesday night owing to enter informacion cu have one candela of forest enough big y cu was menasa some cas stick cu the candela. all this near of office principal of setar at seroe blanco. at arrival of the unidad of bombero owing to constata cu here is deal of one candela of forest enough big y was menasando several cas stick cu the forest. after of one combate enough acute bomberonan owing to succeed domina the situation y limitando the damage directo n’e casnan in sercania.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: July 09, 2009, 02:02:53 AM »

7/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 23

Papiamentu translation:

michael williams wanted for interoga fiscal van der schaft also

till still not owing to arrive end of the procedura cu is wordo take away for listen testigonan in the caso cu michael williams is evaluando for cuminsa caso of damage y perhuicio contra gobierno. recientemente can owing to listen end cu owing to base of declaracionnan give, owing to ask for cuminsa one investigacion penal contra the funcionario policial carlos hodge, already cu owing to base of thing past owing to declara, they're believe cu past owing to comete perhurio. on the sharp here not owing to achieve none aclaracion or declaracion still of part of ministerio publico. informacion cu we of awemainta owing to ricibi now is cu the advocate, mr. gabri de hoogd cu is representa michael williams y his yiunan, chris y nigel owing to ask corte for interoga also, because; witness, fiscal mr. k.van der schaft, that was the oficial of om cu owing to atende cu the caso of the rumannan williams (tiramento in cual they name owing to being menciona). y also owing to ask for listen the son of williams, esta nigel. even reporteronan owing to wordo listen in the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: July 09, 2009, 02:06:08 AM »

7/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

three young menasa cu machete is haci denuncia

tuesday night, three young, two child muher m.l. y d.p. all two of 16 year, together cu the boy b.c.18 owing to bay keep of police at oranjestad y is haci denuncia of menasa contra he m.m., that live at dakota. they're tell cu m.m. is core in one tercel blanco y tuesday night, past owing to bay at home of m.l. y owing to menase cu machete y bise cu the is mate. they're tell police cu m.m. is coriendo east pabao in the car y is lastra machete on caya. is seems cu some time happen, police owing to less car for of m.m. m.l.ta follow declara at police cu diadomingo ultimo they owing to bay one party of faction in avenida milio croes, y eynan they owing to come across cu m.m. the boy b.c. owing to tell police cu m.m. together cu two another boy owing to core his slow cu cuchiu y the have to owing to core for his life. m.m. not owing to stay contento cu the not owing to succeed gare y owing to bay his cas more late y menase y expresa cu the will mate. all the asunto owing to cuminsa by of jalurs. b.c. is tell cu all hour m.m is core in his car cu machete.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: July 09, 2009, 02:07:43 AM »

7/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

muher is denuncia his casa of is steal his joyanan

presencia of police owing to wordo ask at one cas at de vuyst, tuesday morning 7.20, for one ladronisia. n’e cas police is talk cu the muher m.d.v.t naci at sand domingo of 51 year, that is tell police cu his casa n.t. of 47 year, is steal his joyanan y take away they n’e lugar of compra y throw y is empeña they p’e achieve coin p’e cumpra drugs. police owing to talk cu he y the is admiti cu past is one adicto y owing to bay cu the joyanan y owing to tell police cu the is bay work p’e achieve coin p’e busca the joyanan bek for his casa.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: July 09, 2009, 02:09:07 AM »

7/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

man is haci denuncia of ladronisia of 60 hen

tuesday nightfall, police of san nicolas is bay at one cas at brasil for one ladronisia of hen. n’e cas police is talk cu he owing to.m. of 60 year, that is tell police cu desconocinan owing to steal 60 hen of dje. police did take his complaint.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.