March 18, 2024, 08:05:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737303 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1640 on: July 11, 2009, 07:24:48 PM »

Google translation:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: July 15, 2009, 11:32:30 AM »

texasmom - {{ Thanks for all you do here! }}

I notice that this thread still has megaviews.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: July 16, 2009, 12:32:47 AM »

texasmom - {{ Thanks for all you do here! }}

I notice that this thread still has megaviews.

Thank YOU msmarple!  You inspired me.  You are the best!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: July 16, 2009, 01:10:51 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59600.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Young burglar

15 Jul, 2009, 13:50 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - A man Rooi Kochi Monday the victim of burglary. The thief made cash and jewelry loot. He was around four o'clock in the afternoon a phone call from the security that his home alarm afging. The man ran directly home and was just in time to a young burglar through the window to see climbing. The burglar got into a waiting car and drove it off. The thief had access to the house provided by a large rock through the window to throw. He knew eventually 600 florin in cash and a jewelry box to go away.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: July 18, 2009, 12:36:31 AM »

Google translation:

7/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

18 month of jail for man cu owing to haci actonan inmoral cu child muher younger of edad

although cu fiscal owing to exigi 2 year of jail, huez, teniendo cuenta cu various factor owing to reduci the castigo at 18 month of jail for he P. he P. is wordo achieve culpable of cu at march 2009 owing to haci actonan inmoral cu one child muher of 8 year y cu this owing to sosode in circulo familiar.

in sitting-room of corte had much family present y all present owing to listen huez tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu P. owing to haci actonan inmoral cu one child muher of 8 year. the is achieve cu P. owing to touch cu part intimo of the child. huez owing to tell cu the do not believe the declaracion of P., caminda P. will owing to declara cu the had blackout during thing past owing to haci. huez not owing to acepta the ponencia cu P. will owing to wordo maltrata by of father of the victima y mucho less cu the mother owing to instrui the victima for talk contra P.

huez owing to show cu the victima owing to tell cu P. owing to bis’e for not tell nothing. besides the child owing to give one declaracion amplio at police con all cos owing to sosode.

huez owing to tell cu inmoralidad is one delito earnest. past owing to show cu this owing to sosode in circulo familiar. is neighbour live behind cas. the is achieve cu P. owing to abusa of confianza cu had in dje.

huez is achieve cu have to send one sign good cla in comunidad cu not can tolera this. past owing to as cuenta cu is once only P. owing to touch cu the child. the lamentable mature here owing to cause presion in family.  huez is achieve cu the parents owing to actua corecto by of haci denuncia for hinca the asunto here in hand of husticia.

past owing to expresa p’e famianan realisa kico owing to sosode y for reestablece after cu P. end sit castigo. huez owing to condena P. at 18 month of jail, kitando the time cu past owing to happen in detencion preventivo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: July 18, 2009, 12:38:37 AM »

7/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

mitsubishi practicamente new achieve burn

diabierna morning hour cu trahadornan of construccion owing to arrive at one cas cu they're construyendo, they owing to descubri one mitsubishi lancer black a-35214 completamente burn y owing to calling police. at arrival of police n’e sitio owing to come achieve the car completamente burn y owing to busca the form for take contacto the owner p’e come busca thing owing to stay of his car. owing to come resulta cu the owner owing to lend a his car y the self not know of nothing y owing to stay of check cu esun cu owing to lend the car, is kico can owing to happen y dicon not owing to inform’e cu owing to steal the car till now cu they owing to kime.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: July 18, 2009, 12:40:19 AM »

7/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

café 080 owing to achieve visit indesea

diabierna morning owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to break door of cafe 080 y owing to enter steal. at arrival of the patrol policial, owing to come descubri cu ladronnan owing to break the door y owing to enter in the lugar reboltea y destrui in the lugar. police have the caso here bao investigacion. do not conoci for we, kico the ladronnan owing to bay cune.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: July 18, 2009, 12:49:23 AM »

7/13/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

weekend owing to go cu various caso of action y maltrato

saturday madruga 2.30 central of police, is achieve various call cu have one man throw for of tino on caminda, at height of cas of cultura. the person is show of is very maltrata y is for of tino. diadomingo morning in day cla can owing to see one are of person atendiendo one quarrel serious fast of the nightclub. golden gate in caya g.f. betico croes.

Papiamentu translation:

man throw on caminda cu enough golpi

saturday madruga 2.30 central of police, is achieve various call cu have one man throw for of tino on caminda, at height of cas of cultura. the person is show of is very maltrata y is for of tino. hour cu polisnan is bayendo p’e sitio, central is achieve more call, indicando the situation of the victima. hour cu police owing to arrive they're see one young throw on caminda, y injury cu one chop serious at his cabez. police owing to constata cu past owing to wordo gedal cu one bloki. the not was reacciona y was fo’i conocimento. ambulance owing to wordo calling for hibe poli for tratamento. just first cu ambulance owing to arrive, past owing to come bey, but not was corda nothing. recherche is ask cualkier person cu can owing to see algo, for calling keep of police. papiando cu some amigo of the victima n’e sitio can owing to saca afo cu had one bringamento among 2 are, esta uno of tourist mericano cu some local y the another one are of dakota. debi cu here is deal of maltrato cu violencia owing to notifica recherche cu owing to bay hospital for eynan also atende cu the victimanan. according we can owing to compronde in the are tourist mericano also had victimanan cu owing to being atendi at hospital.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: July 18, 2009, 12:51:35 AM »

7/13/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

vandalismo fast office of hac

diadomingo night some across from social owing to achieve is good of light one baki dirt fast the office of hac at candela, brandweer owing to being calling cu urgencia already cu this was much serca of the office cu is under remodelacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: July 18, 2009, 01:00:07 AM »

7/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to hay’e is atende very kiebro y abstraction for of car

saturday madruga police owing to achieve they self is atende cu cantidad of kiebro y abstraction for of car. even car completo owing to being steal for of cercania where the concierto did take lugar at don elias mansur ballpark. neither at concierto more, autonan is assure.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: July 18, 2009, 01:02:16 AM »

7/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

car achieve pluma at alto vista

diadomingo morning owing to enter informacion cu have one car let behind at alto vista y is show of is procedente of one joyriding, combina cu ladronicia. at arrival of the patrol policial n’e sitio they owing to come achieve one toyota yaris color of gold, but without none number stop bandona faltando several partinan of the car. owing to solicita one takelwagen for take away the car at keep of police already cu they owing to achieve two cuchiu in the car y on esey can have vingerprint on dje y so can investiga y succeed captura the antisocialnan cu will owing to steal y pluma the car here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: July 18, 2009, 01:09:13 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

madam is achieve his casa cu his lover sunu in car

one boy of 10 year, diabierna madruga for 1.30 near of lusnan of trafico at santa cruz, is stop police on patrol y is ask aid. past owing to tell police for they bay cune on the lugar of park pabao of catholic of santa cruz. hour cu police owing to arrive eynan, they're come across cu mother of the child, together cu his father y also lover of the father. the mother g.k. naci at aruba of 49 year owing to tell police cu past owing to achieve his casa the.k.di 40 year, in car sunu in accion cu his lover c.de c. d. naci at aruba of 31 year. the mother owing to angry y owing to strike he y also owing to break windshield of car ford escape a-44262 of the lover c.de c. d. police owing to try talk cu g.k., but the was much angry. police owing to splike cu is mihor the bay cas cu his child y morning regulation the asunto y busca solucion p’e problem. past owing to tell police cu the is bay pay damage cu past owing to haci n’e car.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: July 18, 2009, 01:12:21 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

action in first hour of morning at golden gate

diadomingo morning in day cla can owing to see one are of person atendiendo one quarrel serious fast of the nightclub. golden gate in caya g.f. betico croes. for of enough time assure esnan cu live ey near owing to complain at autoridadnan policial, of the actividadnan cu have at dicho club nocturno. was the trip here, cu automobilistanan cu was trafica on the caminda owing to avisa police. but police owing to tarda very much self cu all esnan envolvi owing to bay for of the sitio. awendia, the sitio here is wordo visit, not only for person man, for before person muher also, as we can look at here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: July 18, 2009, 01:20:35 AM »

(Google this suspects name, and see how many interactions he has with law enforcement) 

7/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

cacalaca blanco cobando in car of one conocido comerciante

saturday madruga one agent of strand-politie owing to notice the conocido cacalaca blanco just hour the was coba in the car of one comerciante cu owing to stick dream deep in the car stop in parkinglot of valero oranjestad. at once past owing to beat alarma avisando his coleganan police cu owing to dirigi they self n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial, they owing to come achieve the sospechoso in the car y past owing to declara cu the not was coba in the car, but is arise the was arise the chofer p’asina the take away the comerciante his cas. but police cu conoce cacalaca blanco good very well, know of his mayanan y not owing to confia the asunto y owing to dune one scual y police self owing to take away the comerciante his cas for his same seguridad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: July 18, 2009, 01:23:08 AM »

7/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Google translation:

man pata-pata take away keep of police of beach

saturday madruga after of the concierto at don elias mansur ballpark, police owing to achieve is carga one man hoof claw y place in patrol. this after of much esfuerzo owing to succeed place, but at arrival at keep of beach, the agent policial owing to haye is ask yudanza of another coleganan for hibe inside. as can see on the photograph he latin here was hoof claw of berdad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: July 18, 2009, 01:33:16 AM »

7/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to succeed grab one thief, two owing to core bay

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna 2.30 of madruga, at height of eagle club, at where one witness owing to see 3 man stop cu bad intencion y is seems cu they wanted owing to fly in the lugar for steal. at instant cu they owing to see police, they owing to core bay in various direccion. police owing to core behind uno y owing to succeed place hand on m.h. naci at aruba of 40 year. police owing to detene y hibe keep, for follow cu the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: July 18, 2009, 01:35:58 AM »

7/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

complaint of ladronisia give at santa rose

police owing to bay diabierna 8’or of morning at santa rose, for one kiebro y ladronisia in the lugar.. eynan police is achieve informacion cu desconoci owing to enter in the lugar y owing to open the box y owing to bay cu 3300 guilder. according the denunciante, one key of the lugar is perdi. recherche is follow cu the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: July 18, 2009, 01:38:19 AM »

7/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

anciano is bark spanta ladronnan in madruga

one inhabitant of one cas of 75 year, saturday 12.55 of madruga, is ask asistencia at one cas in otaheitistraat, for one ladronisia. n’e sitio, police is talk cu the madam of 75 year y the is tell police cu the was sleep y owing to hear person in his cas. past owing to strike one cry y two man owing to core bay.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: July 18, 2009, 01:40:27 AM »

7/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

child of 12 year injury in action

saturday nightfall 3’or, hour cu police is patruyando, they're see near of the lugar of park of arubus, one action among two child younger of edad. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e sitio, they're talk cu the boy j.f. of 12 year, that had his mouth enough swell y also tooth break. the is tell police cu one such j.o. owing to fight cune. patrol owing to hibe poli for tratamento y owing to place his parents at height for they bay j.k.z.p. for give complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: July 18, 2009, 01:42:31 AM »

7/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

ladronan is steal bag cu coin of car at conch

he j.d. naci at aruba of 54 year, is haci denuncia of ladronisia for of his car stop at conch. the is tell police cu two boy in one jeep cu had one number only a-26052, owing to steal one bag for one car at height of conch. after cu they owing to end of bay cu the bag, the car owing to bay direccion of seven. also police owing to achieve informacion cu after the car owing to achieve one flattire.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.