March 18, 2024, 10:35:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737375 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1680 on: July 19, 2009, 10:37:56 PM »

7/18/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

alg one young in one toyota 4runner black owing to comete atraco brutal at valero ponton they owing to ranca the bag of coin

diabierna night owing to sosode one atraco brutal at valero ponton where one lady cu is work at the pompnan owing to become victima, is deal here of some young without cara tapa owing to arrive descend for of the vehiculo toyota 4 runner black a51411 y owing to ranca the bag of one lady y after stoot the bente abao y core bay. this owing to sosode fast several witness we owing to succeed achieve declaracion of one of they. ambulance owing to present at the sitio for atende the lady cu was all spanta. police is investigando the caso here already cu the car owing to being senjala at several ocasion in actonan criminal.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10446/8/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: July 19, 2009, 10:47:29 PM »

7/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

First Article:

eugene lampe owing to achieve 18 year of jail incondicional of castigo for kill his parents y brother

in interview cu mr. chris lejuez, advocate of eugene lampe cu owing to wordo acusa of owing to kill his father, mother y brother man, that owing to wordo sentencia for huez at 18 year of jail, past owing to tell cu huez in his sentencia owing to repasa the hechonan cu did take lugar y owing to base of this past owing to achieve comproba cu sr. lampe intencionalmente y cu premeditacion did take life of his father, mother y brother.

esey kiermen cu already end have one bewezenverklaring, pruebanan is on table cu the actonan here did take lugar y cu past owing to haci’e intencionalmente y cu premeditacion. this at dutch is wordo calling drievoudige moord, esta cu past owing to asesina three person cu premeditacion.

near of this mr. lejuez owing to indica cu huez owing to bay of acuerdo cu the rapport of pieter baan centrum y is achieve cu the sospechoso is responsible for his actonan although esey is in one form mucho less cu a normal.

defence in the caso owing to bring fast cu they're achieve cu one person in one situation so have to achieve one ‘ter beschikking stelling’ of gobierno. fiscal owing to ask one castigo of life largo, but huez owing to tell cu berdaderamente fiscal have one sharp cu comunidad have to wordo proteha contra personanan cu can comete the actonan here in future, but without embargo is comunidad self owing to careless of come cu the medida here cu have to owing to wordo introduci by of one gobierno of the country, but cu apparently the gobiernonan of the country here owing to careless of introduci tbs for people of aruba.

by of esey huez is achieve cu the comunidad cu owing to careless of introduci the medida here now have to carga the consecuencianan y so owing to dicidi cu do not impone one castigo of life largo, but of 18 year incondicional. still do not conoci if will apela the decision here.

Papiamentu translation:

Second article:

achieve know cu past will wordo poni under curatela, was thing owing to let eugene lampe reacciona at one form violento

before eugene lampe owing to kill his parents y brother, already end the was in news because his family wanted owing to place under curatela by of his problem of adiccion.

hour cu owing to achieve know cu the huez will sit at table cu family for place eugene under curatela, past owing to dicidi of comete the acto regrettable here.

mr. nilo croes was the time yonder the advocate of the family y the was in corte hour the sentencia of 18 year owing to cay contra eugene lampe.

the is count ; cu after one of the rumannan of eugene owing to ask for another advocate y by the time ey the not had more contacto, but if by cu the was colega at top 95 of the brother man asesina, ey croes will owing to bise for as cuidou cu the form cu is tell eugene cu past will wordo poni under curatela y respuesta was cu they tine under control end. but all cos is show cu esey not was the caso y hour eugene owing to achieve know cu his parents wanted place under curatela past owing to reacciona at the form here y today past will have to sit the castigo for his actonan.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: July 19, 2009, 10:49:35 PM »

7/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

at picaron, owing to achieve one toyota yaris pluma

diabierna morning owing to enter informacion cu at picaron have one toyota yaris blanco cu several of his partinan desmantela y pluma. at once owing to dirigi one patrol n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial, they owing to come achieve the toyota yaris blanco a-12235, faltando several of his piezanan. mirando cu have several vingerprint on the vehiculo owing to dicidi of take the vehiculo in beslag for more investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: July 19, 2009, 10:53:42 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

2 young owing to maltrata 2 another person enough pisa yesterday madruga

diabierna madruga, autoridadnan policial owing to being avisa of one caso of maltrato severo, where cu 2 young arm cu tubo owing to enter the cas situa at yuwana dead complex. the 2 hobennan here owing to maltrata one man y one muher formalmente till cu they have to owing to being take away hospital for tratamento. what t’e motibo behind the maltrato here, autoridad policial is investigando the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: July 19, 2009, 10:56:08 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

15 thousand guilder, more euro y dollar, ladronnan owing to bay cu they for of one comerciante local

yesterday diabierna madruga owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to enter in one cas of one comerciante y owing to bay cu his bag conteniendo more of 15 thousand guilder, but the had euro y also dollar. the ladronnan owing to enter in the comerciante his bedroom y owing to bay cu the bag cu coin. police owing to being avisa of the caso here y is investigando.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: July 19, 2009, 10:59:45 PM »

7/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

once more cerd victima of ladronicia

diabierna madruga one times more c.e.r.d. owing to go back become victima of kiebro cu ladronicia, after of cu week happen ladronnan owing to enter cual we owing to publica his photograph end week happen.ayera madruga they owing to go back enter the trip here forzando the door fast y they owing to bay cu 2 pomp, 1 generator y several powertools more among another. for they owing to enter they owing to destrui the 2 camaranan of fast y after forza the door. but all they movecion graba y have 2 name conoci, y one hour for another is wait for cu police will place hand on they.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: July 19, 2009, 11:35:18 PM »

7/19/2009 24ora

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Papiamentu translation:

man throw mortalmente in cabez fast golden gate policial

sunday, 19 july 2009 - 10:16

one rato happen police y ambulance owing to being send cu urgencia in direccion of caya betico croes just another near of golden gate for one caso earnest. the melding owing to enter cu owing to throw a. hour police owing to arrive owing to ask ambulance cu urgencia. near of v-1999 owing to achieve he throw y not was give senjal of life. personal of ambulance not can owing to haci nothing for her victima. one tiro in cabez cu was bleed very much self. golden gate is stay open till afternoon y for of marduga have bebemento eyden. we reporteronan is verificando the identidad of the person. cada rato we will is poniendo more photograph. come across

(From my understanding, I think the victim was shot in the head.)

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1337&offId=0&offDate=2009-07

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 19/07/2009 | horario: 10:06

more imagen y informacion of the caso of tiramento at tarabana the pagina here is contene material grafico y strong y do not apto for younger of edad or esnan sensibeldiadomingo morning owing to enter informe cu near of kooyman techniek have one man throw abao in one plas of blood, at once owing to dirigi police y ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to notice cu here is deal of one caso of asesinato, y owing to come haye the curpa of the victima throw abao in one plas of blood near of one car mitsubishi galant color of gold v1999. at once the agentenan owing to ask presencia of all autoridad at the sitio. the victima have one injury of tiro at the part behind his cabez, already end polisnan owing to achieve know the identidad of the victima. come across

Papiamentu translation:

eddy "wakata" ras deteni because; person of interest in asesinato fast of golden gate

policial sunday, 19 july 2009 - 14:01 the conocido eddy ras, mihor conoci because; wakata that have some year trahando at kia because; cuidador of preso, owing to stay deteni one rato happen. police owing to achieve informacion of one pickup color of gold cu was moviendo on the caminda of san nicolas for beach. according the person cu owing to calling, is deal of the car cu the number a-43138. at once the recherche cu is haciendo investigacion owing to cay inside y tell cu they have to of the chofer of the car here. seems cu till was close of the lugar at instant of tiramento. is being talk also cu the will owing to achieve problem inside. is dificil still for tell if is the owing to los tiro deadly abroad of golden gate. so self police owing to ask the patruyanan for hibe keep of police y evita cu wakata is go wash his hands. is conoci cu his brother man is work because; seguridad in golden gate y look like cu de bez provided that cuando wakata is dune one hand in the work also. click read more for more informacion y imagen...... come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: July 19, 2009, 11:45:06 PM »

7/19/2009 24ora

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10466/8/#jc_allComments

Papiamentu translation:

guiseppe arend eppy phelipa is the person likida fast golden gate

sunday, 19 july 2009 - 17:15

the victima of the asesinato owing to resulta of is guiseppe arend "eppy" phelipa, naci at corsou. have several comentario on the victima cu owing to being throw but the acumulacion of informacion is much important for recherche. the first informacion cu we is dispone of dje is tell cu "eppy" owing to arrive aruba more or less of 8 of july ultimo for of the netherlands y was planea for return the week here bek. in the ultimo week cu the was at aruba ela fly bay corsou come bek also. the have one yui at the netherlands y have yui cu one child muher at aruba also. "eppy" is enough conoci on we island y on the photograph adhunto can mire still during the ultimo concierto of jorge celedon cu did take lugar day 10 of july ultimo. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: July 20, 2009, 12:10:30 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1340&offId=0&offDate=2009-07

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 19/07/2009 | horario: 21:55

victima of asesinato near of kooyman techniek owing to resulta d diadomingo morning 9.50, polisnan of oranjestad is wordo send cu urgencia fast golden gate, naunda will have one man throw at blood on the luga of park of kooyman techniek. polisnan cu owing to arrive at the sitio, is come across cu curpa without life of one man, that identidad owing to wordo identifica because; guisseppe arend phelipa naci 23 of half 1967 at curacao. the had one injury of ball at his cabes. the curpa was near of the car v-1990. autoridadnan competente owing to wordo calling at the sitio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: July 20, 2009, 12:12:17 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1340&offId=0&offDate=2009-07

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 19/07/2009 | horario: 21:55

victima of asesinato near of kooyman techniek owing to resulta d diadomingo morning 9.50, polisnan of oranjestad is wordo send cu urgencia fast golden gate, naunda will have one man throw at blood on the luga of park of kooyman techniek. polisnan cu owing to arrive at the sitio, is come across cu curpa without life of one man, that identidad owing to wordo identifica because; guisseppe arend phelipa naci 23 of May 1967 at curacao. the had one injury of ball at his cabes. the curpa was near of the car v-1990. autoridadnan competente owing to wordo calling at the sitio.

Edit to correct translation:  "half" to May

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: July 20, 2009, 12:48:50 AM »

7/20/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

asesinato fast golden gate is reglamento of cuenta

was yesterday diadomingo morning for 9.50, cu polisnan of oranjestad is wordo send cu urgencia fast golden gate, where will have one man throw at plas blood on the lugar of park of kooyman tecniek. polisnan cu owing to arrive n’e sitio, is come across cu curpa without life of one man, that identidad, the instant ey not was conoci. the had one injury of ball at his cabes.

Papiamentu translation:

have all indicacion cu asesinato fast golden gate is reglamento of cuenta

was yesterday diadomingo morning for 9.50, cu polisnan of oranjestad is wordo send cu urgencia fast golden gate, where will have one man throw at plas blood on the lugar of park of kooyman tecniek.

polisnan cu owing to arrive n’e sitio, is come across cu curpa without life of one man, that identidad, the instant ey not was conoci. the had one injury of ball at his cabes.

the curpa was near of the car v-1990, one mitsubishi galan. autoridadnan competente owing to wordo calling n’e sitio for institui one investigacion of immediate. all cos is indica, cu here had reglamento of cuenta. so therefore.e. we owing to achieve informacion extraoficial, cu here is deal of one child of corsow, that in pasado owing to arrive of kill person end y past owing to leave for of jail, bay the netherlands, for was come aruba cu frecuencia. till even owing to being tell, cu yesterday tardi, the will have to owing to fly bay the netherlands. one rato after, informacion owing to enter, cu polisnan owing to succeed place hand on one sospechoso, that will t’e author of liquidacion of the child of corsow here, cu all the time owing to stay identifica because; guiseppe arend eppy phelipa. the sospechoso is one aruban, that have some year trahando because; cuidador of preso at kia, while cu anteriormente was clip kill near of caminda. the sospechoso, the cuidador of preso, owing to resulta of is eddy (wakata) ras y owing to come detene in wayaca, some panort of corte of husticia. the was in his pickup color of gold, a-43138, cu was moviendo on the caminda of san nicolas for beach y was in patiastraat the pick-up here owing to stay señala, y after of owing to ask more refuerzo policial, owing to succeed of pare some panort of corte at wayaca y owing to detene at once. hour of his detencion, of acuerdo cu we informacion, not owing to hay’e cu the arm of candela, but if owing to achieve one bate of baseball in his pick-up. also owing to achieve in his saco one substancia apparently ilegal y wakata ras self, was very cansa, because the was on one trip all night. first cu the tiramento did take lugar, según some witness, eppy phelipa was in golden gate, y even cu his brother muher, that owing to bandona the lugar algo first. but cu in golden gate, wakata ras also was y eyden they owing to achieve problem cu another.

is conoci also cu one brother of wakata ras is work because; seguridad in golden gate y de bez encuando wakata ras is dune one hand in the trabao here also.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: July 20, 2009, 10:45:58 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59822.php

Google translation:

Man wound against Golden Gate

20 Jul, 2009, 13:47 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The 42-year-old Giuseppe Arend Phelipa was yesterday morning beside a car in the parking lot of Kooyman Techniek by the head.

ORANGE CITY - The 42-year-old Giuseppe Arend Phelipa from Curaçao is around half past nine yesterday morning shot dead in the parking lot of Kooyman Techniek, restaurant bar against Golden Gate. The same day is a suspect E.R. arrested on suspicion of shooting with fatal outcome. He was a friend of the victim.

Both were after a concert with the Golden Gate and there until morning remained. The arrest of E.R. agents took a baseball bat and a small quantity of drugs. The sister of the victim earlier that night also proved to have been present in the Golden Gate but was formerly went home.

Due to the extremely late hours at this bar is a popular place for public nightlife that 'just wants'. The Golden Gate is a place where more drugs are used. The police have previously tried to seize the opening to tackle. So far without success.

Trouble

Allow the suspect to work at Golden Gate and was arguing with the victim. Witnesses reported that at least there 'problems' were created. Agents were around ten hours of the morning reports that a man lay lifeless next to a car in the parking lot of Kooyman. There would also be much blood. Ambulance personnel and police were quickly on the spot, but noted that the man was not more help. The victim had a bullet through the head and bled enormous. Resuscitation of the support staff was impossible. Back to the exact reason for the shooting is still in the dark getast.

The victim was from the Netherlands on holiday and had to fly back yesterday afternoon. Allegedly let some children after the victim, the Netherlands and on the islands.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: July 20, 2009, 10:49:41 PM »

7/20/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

good work of police... ladronnan owing to haci “mision imposibel” at price smart

Papiamentu translation:

good trabao of police owing to succeed place hand on 3 thief cu owing to break y enter for steal at pricemart

saturday marduga for 3.30, while cu one great cantidad of police of various districto was terminando cu the asistencia at united dinner, owing to enter informacion cu will have ladronan is bezig is hortando at pricesmart. at once central of police owing to dirigi several of the patruyanan on caya, n’e sitio y owing to rondona full the lugar. n’e near east they owing to notice cu have one stair poni p’asina the ladronnan can owing to lever on the roof. at once two agent policial also owing to lever on the roof y owing to succeed see cu have person saliendo for of the roof. the ladronnan, cu owing to being sorprendi of all as owing to deal of huy y wanted owing to descend fast, but of all angle police had they at view y owing to succeed captura all 3 thief. police owing to lever on roof y eynan they're come across cu the 3 hombernan m.c. of 30 year, j.s.di 24 year y d.t. of 21 year, all 3 naci at aruba, kendenan owing to core bay direccion pazuid, but owing to cay in hand of police cu had the lugar rondona. they had one saco, in cual had 6 laptop, several i-pod, y coin. all 3 was dress at black, cu sock black on cabes y handschoen black. all three owing to stay deteni.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: July 20, 2009, 10:51:49 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59813.php

Aruba

Burglar Price Smart soon

20 Jul, 2009, 13:41 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Three burglars in the age between 21 and 30 years last Saturday arrested for burglary at Price Smart. She had a bag containing a laptop, iPod and money with him. Everything was seized.
Half past three on Saturday morning the police received a message within that men on the roof of the building of Smart Price would be at risk. Police then surrounded the case and discovered at the back a rope that ran up to the roof. Some agents climbed the rope and did so on the roof. Since they saw the three burglars in a southerly direction away trying to come. Because the police had surrounded the building, there was no escape. They are all arrested.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: July 20, 2009, 10:55:31 PM »

7/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

united dinner is birando one sitio carga cu problem

already for enough time end have one situation andando where cu have much problem near of united dinner.  diabierna night y saturday marduga not was one excepcion. again police is hay’e is bay give asistencia eynan. mirando cu much problem have n’e lugar here, central of police owing to send all patrol at disposicion the hour ey n’e sitio. at arrival of the patruyanan, they owing to core cu the hendenan problematico for of the sitio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: July 20, 2009, 10:58:29 PM »

7/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

man cu chop enough big at his cabez near of pacifico at paradera

saturday marduga owing to enter informacion cu have one action enough serious andando at paradera at height of pacifico restaurant. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio y at they arrival police not owing to achieve the action more, but if owing to achieve one person cu had one chop enough big at his cabez. at once owing to solicita presencia of ambulance n’e sitio for come atende cu the victima.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: July 20, 2009, 11:01:11 PM »

7/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

problem y action serious at parillada at alto vista

saturday marduga owing to enter informacion of one action cu tiramento at one parillada at alto vista. at arrival of the first patrol policial, owing to ripara cu here do not deal of one caso of tiramento but of one caso of action cu maltrato. investigacion haci n’e sitio owing to indica cu one quarrel cu owing to inicia among muher venezolano y colombiano owing to expande till at one action serious among hombernan, where uno of they owing to stay maltrata. the victima owing to being atendi for personal of ambulance n’e sitio y owing to being recomenda for bay hospital for coce, while police owing to detene the two sospechosonan cu will owing to maltrata the victima. n’e sitio police owing to achieve informacion cu was deal of one action where two brother, cu owing to fight cu one such j.r.r. police owing to come across cu the two rumannan d.q.b. of 34 y w.q.b of 36 year all two naci at venezuela, y testigonan is tell police cu is they two owing to maltrata he j.r.r. all two owing to stay close at keep of police at north.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: July 20, 2009, 11:08:04 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

2 young owing to maltrata 2 another person enough pisa yesterday madruga

diabierna madruga, autoridadnan policial owing to being avisa of one caso of maltrato severo, where cu 2 young arm cu tubo owing to enter the cas situa at yuwana dead complex. the 2 hobennan here owing to maltrata one man y one muher formalmente till cu they have to owing to being take away hospital for tratamento. what t’e motibo behind the maltrato here, autoridad policial is investigando the caso here.

7/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is enter in cas y is maltrata habitantenan

presencia of police of san nicolas owing to wordo ask diabierna madruga 5’or at one cas at iguana dead complex, where two man sospechoso owing to enter in one cas y owing to maltrata the habitantenan. he r.g. naci at aruba of 41 owing to tell police cu the was sleep on floor in sitting-room y of ripiente owing to see two man stop his fast. they was dress completamente at black cu sock black on cabes y they're high y strong. the madam the.v. naci at aruba of 48 year, also owing to declara at police cu past hear desorden in cas y owing to bay see kico is pasando. the two hombernan owing to dal’e also in his cara y cabes. all two owing to achieve golpi. police owing to controla the cas y owing to see cu the two hombernan owing to compel shutter of the cas for enter inside. recherche did take the investigacion,

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: July 20, 2009, 11:16:52 PM »

7/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8 & Page 32

Papiamentu translation:

cuarto behind one cas owing to stick at candela

saturday madruga owing to enter informe cu in rudolf arendstraat have one cuarto at candela behind one cas. at once owing to dirigi police because; bombero n’e sitio. at arrival of bombero, they owing to constata cu one cuarto behind one cas in the caya menciona is at candela. at once they owing to cuminsa cu combate. the mother y his child owing to being saca for of cas cu aid of bisiñanan. the oficial of bombero sr. andrade because; also the mother owner of the cas owing to relata con this owing to happen.

Papiamentu translation:

cuatro behind one cas owing to stick at candela

saturday madruga owing to enter informe cu in rudolf arendstraat have one cuarto at candela behind one cas. at once owing to dirigi police because; bombero n’e sitio. at arrival of bombero, they owing to constata cu one cuarto behind one cas in the caya menciona is at candela. at once they owing to cuminsa cu combate. the mother y his child owing to being saca for of cas cu aid of bisiñanan. the oficial of bombero sr. andrade because; also the mother owner of the cas owing to relata con this owing to happen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: July 20, 2009, 11:19:05 PM »

7/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

madam is bark spanta thief in his cas

police of san nicolas is bay diadomingo 1.22 of madruga at one cas at pos diminutive, where one madam owing to come across cu one person indesea in his cas. n’e cas police is talk cu the madam g.t., that is tell cu the was sleep y owing to hear cacho is blaf y owing to arise bay controla. in sitting-room past owing to come across cu one man high, of more omenos 1.85 high y strong. the is tell cu he was dress full at black y cu sock black on his cabes y cara tapa. the madam owing to tell police cu past owing to bark y he owing to leave for door behind y owing to bay. hour cu police owing to controla, they owing to see cu have window of the cas open. the madam owing to tell police cu his father live close dje, but is in exterior cu vakantie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.