March 18, 2024, 10:35:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737374 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1820 on: August 26, 2009, 10:02:07 PM »

8/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

diaberna now hof will give sentencia on the caso penal of rudy lampe contra booshi wever

yesterday in corte had the caso penal cu rudy lampe owing to entama contra minister booshi wever cu at 2007 owing to lanza acusacionnan of pedofiel contra dje.

at exit of corte rudy lampe owing to count ; cu at 2007 publicacionnan of minister boshi wever owing to come fast where cu the is tell cu lampe is pedofiel. owing to base of esey, lampe owing to entrega one complaint penal the same year ey. owing to happen 2 year y ministerio publico not owing to actua on his complaint y pesey past owing to ask for start the procedura cu ley is give cu hof will can evalua if ministerio publico will have to bay over yet at atende the complaint.

while cu lampe owing to start the procedura here, procurador general/ ministerio publico did take pace y owing to interoga sr. wever y hour cu the zitting did take lugar cu hof for thing is the procedura, pg pietersz owing to bring fast cu ministerio publico did take the decision of seponeer the caso. by cu is deal of campaña politico not will atende the complaint.e hour ey hof owing to come cu one tussenbeschikking cu is tell cu they wanted listen minister wever, y esey is will cual did take lugar yesterday. decision end of hof will wordo give diabierna proximo.

for thing is the trayecto civil hour cu minister wever owing to haci expresionnan again at half of the year here, lampe owing to entama one caso of rectificacion y this owing to wordo earn by of lampe caminda cu minister wever owing to rectifica in various matutino cumpliendo so cu the sentencia.

according rudy lampe tanto the caso civil because; esun penal have of haber cu expresionnan of pedofiel haci by of minister wever. unique diferencia is cu one past owing to haci at 2007 where cu lampe owing to entama one complaint penal y the another at 2009 hour cu past owing to entama one caso civil. now have to keep the decision of diabierna for look at if hueznan is relaciona the two casonan here.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: August 28, 2009, 11:01:24 PM »

8/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

autoridad of aeropuerto owing to grab pareha cu paspoort false y drugs in they power

good trabao of autoridad of aeropuerto owing to succeed for so captura one pareha brazilian cu aparte of have pasaporte false had drugs also in they power.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: August 28, 2009, 11:06:20 PM »

8/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

rose college once more victima of ladronicia

tuesday morning hour cu maestronan owing to arrive at st. rose college owing to descubri cu they owing to achieve visit indesea at scol. the ladronnan owing to break one of the bentananan of glass of the door of one of the klasnan. after they owing to enter y happen by of the door cu is conecta the klasnan cu another already reboltea y bolter all cos at the scol. they not owing to bay cu nothing cu can owing to notice at first view, but will bay averigua kico they can owing to bay cun’e. the type of gastonan for repara the damage is stroba for her scolnan achieve one bit material of thing they have to.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: August 28, 2009, 11:13:26 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

atraco at dreamhouse restaurant

monday night owing to enter informe of one atraco arm at dreamhouse restaurant, at once owing to dirigi some patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to compronde cu 3 person arm cu machete y pistol owing to enter in the lugar cara tapa. they ordena everybody bay plat on vloer, owing to ask for coin y owing to coy also carchi telefoon for after leave bay direccion west. police of atraco team will investiga the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: August 29, 2009, 12:28:41 AM »

8/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

man angry is los tiro as loco

polisnan of north owing to bay monday 00.40 cu urgencia at blue village for one caso of tiroteo. eynan they're achieve informacion for of testigonan, cu one man of corsow cu is stay in the hotel, owing to leave angry pafo y owing to los cinco or seven tiro. they're tell cu one amigo of he owing to percura for not owing to stay none huls y owing to piki all. polisnan owing to busca in vecindario, but not owing to come across cu nothing. police owing to bay haci one investigacion in the camber where he is kedando y owing to notice cu door y window of the lugar was break. according informacion extra oficial, will had business of much drugs in the lugar. more late he r.l. naci at corsow of 24 year owing to bay keep for give complaint, polisnan at once owing to place hand on dje because; the sospechoso y past owing to stay deteni.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: August 29, 2009, 12:32:44 AM »

8/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan activo at beach

once more presencia of police owing to wordo ask monday afternoon at beach, at where one tourist owing to wordo steal. past owing to tell polisnan cu past owing to bay swim for 10.30 cu his casa y hour cu they owing to leave more or less 11.45, they bag cu pertenencia owing to disparce. the is tell cu in the bag the had two rijbewijs, two credit card, ticket for bus, key of camber y also 260 dollar cash. the caso is under investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: August 29, 2009, 12:37:15 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

rose college once more victima of ladronicia

tuesday morning hour cu maestronan owing to arrive at st. rose college owing to descubri cu they owing to achieve visit indesea at scol. the ladronnan owing to break one of the bentananan of glass of the door of one of the klasnan. after they owing to enter y happen by of the door cu is conecta the klasnan cu another already reboltea y bolter all cos at the scol. they not owing to bay cu nothing cu can owing to notice at first view, but will bay averigua kico they can owing to bay cun’e. the type of gastonan for repara the damage is stroba for her scolnan achieve one bit material of thing they have to.

8/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

st. rose college, constante victima of kiebro y ladronicia

after of cu monday ultimo owing to descubri cu st. rose college owing to become victima of kiebro cu ladronicia, yesterday diarazon morning esey was the same caso again. this is of 9 trip for of ultimo year escolar till cu now.

the trip here the ladronnan owing to go back enter via the same door, but after owing to happen via another class y owing to enter for steal one package of schrift, already cu not have nothing another for steal n’e scol. we owing to interview the cabesante, that owing to tell cu was the werkster, that owing to yam’e hour past owing to arrive scol y owing to achieve several of the klasnan reboltea again. this do not first trip. ultimo time the scol here is wordo azota by of ladronicia y vandalismo.

“no have nothing more of steal, because all thing have of steal owing to wordo steal caba”, according the cabesante of st. rose college.

now is vandalismo is tumando lugar, cu is costando the scol very much coin self for fix all thing cu wordo break. all the gastonan here is being cubri for of pot of scol self, because skoa self not have coin. y the cubrimento of the gastonan here for of own pot of scol, is bay owing to costo of another actividadnan cu st. rose college have think for haci for his alumnonan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: August 29, 2009, 12:40:12 AM »

8/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

police is ask cooperacion for help soluciona atraco at do you wah bar & restaurant at savaneta

yesterday 00:15 central of police is send patrol policial of san nicolas at do you wah bar & restaurant at savaneta for one atraco.

at arrival police is talk cu the doñom one man chinese, that is tell cu 4 man color cla, of more or less 1 metre 80 owing to enter cara tapa in his business. 3 arm cu arm of candela y one cu machete y owing to atraca they. after of esey they owing to core bay direccion byerlite at leg. do not conoci cuanto coin they owing to succeed bay cune.

investigacion owing to cuminsa at once in becindario y also one busqueda, but not owing to succeed achieve nothing. team of atraco is investigando the caso here.

police is ask cualkier person cu can give informacion relaciona cu the caso here y another casonan of atraco recien, for calling tiplijn of police libremente at 11141 y give informacion anonimo y without none danger.

departamento of prevencion of crimen of cuerpo policial is invita doñonan of business, provided that especial esnan cu is open night, for busca informacion serca they relaciona cu prevencion of atraco. have foldernan disponible cu can yudabo haci do you business less vulnerable for atraco. for more informacion calling tel. 527- 2976 or happen during oranan of office at centro of husticia at macuarima y ask about for sr. john larmonie.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: August 29, 2009, 12:49:52 AM »

8/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

till still recherche do not envolvi in investigacion at valero the intencion is for valero haci one denuncia oficial at ministerio publico proximamente

sr. candelaria, that is boss of departamento of recherche owing to send informacion, saying cu cuerpo policial do not envolvi in investigacionnan inner of iregularidadnan in valero.

of acuerdo cu inspector candelaria, valero self internamente is haciendo his investigacion.

but of another near, we of awemainta can owing to compronde cu unabes cu valero have all informacion of the caso here, they will haci one denuncia oficialmente at ministerio publico. because this is unique form cu can impone castigo on the malversacion miyonario cu owing to being cometi in valero, where will have some ehecutivo meti, igualmente have several name of hendenan local menciona.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: August 29, 2009, 12:52:49 AM »

8/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to intermedia in one action at tarabana

police owing to arrive at hour for stop one action on caya at tarabana, where one muher was arm cu one golfclub y one man arm cu one asiento of car.

was during cu police was ocupa cu one caso at tarabana, they owing to see one quarrel owing to start where owing to follow in one action. police owing to intermedia y owing to core he for of the lugar. y besides owing to confisca the golfclub, but police is tell of can wait for more problem in the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: August 29, 2009, 01:01:23 AM »

8/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 12

Papiamentu translation:

(NOTE:  half = May )

corte of husticia in first instancia is reanuda his trabao today

08.15 s.m.g. g.j.k. g. y k. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of one or more car y/of one or more pieza of car in the period of first of august 2008 till 2 of half 2009. also they're wordo acusa of owing to participa at one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimennan, esta, ladronicia of car y/ or pieza of car y/of posesion y/of entrega of armanan of candela y patronchi, in the period of first of august 2008 till 2 of half 2009 alavez they're wordo acusa of posesion of arm of candela in the period of first of august 2008 till 2 of half 2009, without cu had permission for this. pro form.

08.15 the.e.a. j.j.a. the.a. y j.a. is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one cas of one or more arm of candela y/of one or more amunicion y/of one laptop y another pertenencianan of one person on 21 of april 2009. also they're wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, posesion of armanan of candela in the period of 21 of april 2009 till 2 of half 2009, without cu had permission for this. pro form.

08.30 r.a.q. q. is wordo acusa of exportacion y/of posesion of cocaina on 27 of april 2009.

09.00 r.s.c.g. c.g. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, importacion y/of posesion of cocaina on 29 of april 2009. also the is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu one another or others, importacion y/of posesion of hennep on 29 of april 2009.

09.30 h.j.r. r. is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one store of one or more radio of car, pertenencianan of the tiendo y/of one person, on 16 of half 2009.

10.00 g.z. z. is wordo acusa of attempt of abuse sexual of one person on 15 of feburary 2009.

11.00 s.s.g. the.p. r.g.b. owing to.g.g. g., therefore., b. y g. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, cu the intencion for at one form premedita take life of one person, owing to hinca the person ey cu one cuchio in his pecho on 2 of half 2009.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: August 29, 2009, 01:06:02 AM »

8/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to pluma the business la granja at savaneta

la granja at savaneta, also during tuesday night for diarazon morning owing to achieve visit of thief. diarazon morning 8.30, gerente owing to bay give complaint of ladronisia. the is tell cu ladronnan owing to break enter in the lugar y owing to bay cu 3 box of budweiser, 4 of beer polar, 4 boter of black label, 10 boter of wine, one television color grey mark royal. police did take the complaint y recherche is investigando the caso.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: August 29, 2009, 01:08:04 AM »

8/22/2009 Awe Mainta Page 12

Papimentu translation:

team of recherche of north is organisa for another week, one “kijkdag”

team of recherche of north owing to dicidid of organisa thing they owing to calling one “kijkdag” at keep of police at north the week future. this is provided that coneccion cu one cantidad of joya cu recherche did take in beslag y cu is proveniente of ladronicia. aim of the “kijkdag” here is for permiti victimanan of ladronicia, cu owing to lose joyas, for happen look at if they can reconoce they joyanan. the “kijkdagen” will is day 24, 25 y 26 of august 2009, y the orario will is among 10 or of morning till cu 1or of nightfall. hour cu acudi n’e keep menciona can ask about for sr. marlon pieters or srta. jane werleman. adhunto owing to send some potret of the joyanan provided that cuestion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: August 29, 2009, 01:12:06 AM »

8/22/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan hortando cantidad of rol of wire

diahuebs in oranan of morning, owner of one container, in cual the have one cantidad of wire keep almacena, is bay keep of police y is haci denuncia of ladronisia.

the is tell cu desconocinan owing to break the lock of the container at shaba y owing to bay cu various rol of wire.

past owing to tell police cu past owing to cumpra one lock enough caro, place on the door, but so self they owing to succeed saw the lock y bay cu his rolnan of wire. recherche have the caso in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: August 29, 2009, 01:15:38 AM »

8/22/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

thief is break window for enter in cas bashi

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diahuebs night 10’or, at one cas at alto vista, where owner of one cas is achieve one man in his cas cu do not habita.

n’e sitio police is talk cu the owner of cas, that is tell police cu past owing to hear cacho blaf in the cas bashi cu have near of his cas, of cual the also is owner, y owing to bay see kico is pasando. hour cu past owing to arrive close, past owing to see one man in the cas, that owing to fly window y owing to core bay direccion pazuid. the owner owing to tell cu he owing to break one window, but not owing to succeed bay cu nothing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: August 29, 2009, 01:19:51 AM »

8/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

problem of hot zone owing to happen now for strip fast hotelnan asistencia for tiramento at hard rock café

strand-politie is bay day diadomingo madruga for 4.15, because; cu they owing to achieve informacion cu have one tiramento. n’e sitio police is achieve informacion cu two gang will owing to throw cu arm of candela on another. hour cu tiro owing to cuminsa cay the gangnan owing to bay for of the sitio. police owing to busca in becindario, but not owing to come across cu none of the two gangnan. informacion cu we hendenan owing to achieve n’e sitio is tell cu had one action where tiro owing to cay near of hard rock café. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e sitio not owing to achieve none action, but papiando cu some person n’e sitio owing to compronde cu during the action owing to hear one sonido duro y some present owing to tell cu will is deal here of one disparo of arm of candela, but not owing to see nothing. if esnan responsible not take accion for evita will worse near of the hotelnan, in view of tourist, cualkier acto lamentable, will is worse cu the news of desaparicion of natalee holloway. esta bad propaganda for we turism.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: August 29, 2009, 02:06:53 AM »

5/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

after of one action, one are of person owing to hinca they victima g.t. cu cuchiu in pecho till now have two person deteni relaciona cu hincamento here

saturday night owing to enter informacion cu have one action enough big near of taco bell at renaissance marketplace. at arrival of the first unidad policial cu have to owing to maniosbra in one of trafico enough congestiona, owing to constata cu here is deal of one caso of hincamento. here one person owing to being hinca cu one cuchiu enough deep in his pecho y was bleed profundamente.

owing to ask presencia of ambulance cu maximo urgencia n’e sitio. at arrival of ambulance owing to take away the victima cu urgencia cu escolta policial. the victima owing to resulta of is g.g.t, naci at aruba of 25 year.

at another near another polisnan owing to succeed detene 2 sospechoso, but one another owing to succeed of huy bay for of the sitio. for of esnan present n’e sitio can owing to compronde cu one person owing to arrive serca of the victima cu was canando cu his chick y of ripiente the are owing to aserca the pareha y owing to tell algo cu the victima not owing to like y eynan owing to start one pleitamento follow for one bringamento where after of owing to succeed less they for of another. one person owing to throw one boter the at once owing to surgi the hincamento.

recherche of oranjestad owing to being informa y at once they owing to present at hospital y owing to inicia cu the investigacionnan. the young g.g.t. have to owing to being opera same night here.

8/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

although cu not can owing to prove attempt of asesinato huez owing to impone castigo pisa p’esnan envolvi in caso of hincamento at taco bell

diabierna morning stanley geerman, eugene petrocthi, rigynel brete y adolfo genser, sospechosonan in the caso of hincamento at taco bell in seaport market place owing to present fast huez. they're wordo acusa cu day 2 May 2009 at taco bell together owing to try kill thiel by hink’e cu cuchiu at pecho.

subsidiario maltrato severo intencional y premedita. owing to scop’e y hink’e cu cuchiu. more subsidiario maltrato cu arm. also fiscal is acusa they of violencia publico caminda on caminda publico owing to maltrata thiel y hink’e cu cuchiu. fiscal besides is acusa stanley geerman of attempt asesinato by cu intencional y premedita owing to hinca thiel cu cuchiu in his pecho. fiscal owing to even present cu computer for show kico owing to stay graba at taco bell on camera of seguridad.

huez owing to show cu thiel owing to haci denuncia in seaport market place at height taco bell, some young owing to stay mir’e y owing to puntr’e pakico they stay mir’e y one of they, eugene petrocthi owing to bise cu will wanted haci sex cu his muher. esnan fast huez owing to cuminsa laugh. at dado instant owing to surgi one action caminda the are owing to dal’e skop y hour his father owing to cuminsa aleha they, one of they owing to push’e at his pecho y owing to resulta cu past owing to wordo hinca cu cuchiu. during tratamento of the caso the are was blo desmenti of owing to strike thiel cu skop y stanley geerman is stop on of not owing to hinca.

at dado instant huez owing to let happen the grabacion cu camera of seguridad did take the night of the incidente. on the grabacion can see claramente cu stanley geerman had one cuchiu in his power. huez owing to ask about stanley geerman kico the have in his hand y what type of movecion haci cu his hand. stanley geerman owing to become agitated y owing to tell cu is fist the was throw. now cu owing to see grabacion, of ripiente the are is tell cu owing to throw skop, but none owing to grab thiel.

thiel owing to stay 17 day interna in hospital. past owing to present one demanda of more or less 4 thousand guilder. fiscal owing to tell cu is incredible cu is surgi action. the is considera miss of respect p’e form con eugene petrotchi owing to talk cu thiel of his girlfriend. fiscal not owing to achieve prove attempt of asesinato y declara they all pound p’esaki. is deal here of one violencia publico y cu stanley geerman owing to cause injury severo at thiel. fiscal owing to exigi 6 month condicional 2 year proof for petrotchi y regynel brete. besides past owing to exigi 160 hour of servicio for comunidad y if not accomplish 4 month of jail. for adolfo genser, fiscal owing to exigi 6 month condicional cu 2 year of proof y 140 hour of servicio comunitario. for stanley geerman, fiscal owing to exigi 15 month of jail. advocate mr. van esch owing to boga for reduci the castigo for petrotchi, brete y genser y for impone castigo for geerman equal at thing past owing to sit end.

huez owing to close tratamento of the caso y owing to dicta sentencia of trip. past owing to tell cu not can acusa they of attempt of asesinato. for thing is stanley geerman, the is stop on of not owing to hinca, but huez is convenci of cu stanley geerman owing to hinca. stanley geerman owing to wordo reconoci because; esun cu owing to strike the victima in pecho cu resulta in hinca. on the video can see claramente cu geerman is haci movecionnan sospechoso although cu not can see claramente cu the have one cuchiu. considera this of cause injury severo.

the victima till still is afecta. the is achieve exigencia of fiscal at his lugar. have to haci servicio at comunidad dentro of 2 month y have to haci’e in 1 year. this is count ; also for adolfo genser. huez owing to tell cu the time of proof 2 year. past owing to wing they atencion cu if haci algo in 2 year will achieve the 6 month y more the castigo cu they have to achieve p’e delito cu they owing to haci. for stanley geerman, huez not owing to achieve prove cu the had intencion of kill the victima, but so self have to impone castigo severo. the is achieve castigo of fiscal much razonabel. past owing to impone 15 month of jail y cu stanley geerman have to pay the demanda of the victima cu huez owing to calcula at algo more of 2600 guilder.

24tacobell

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: August 29, 2009, 02:12:05 AM »

8/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

in corte diabierna ultimo owing to leave at cla cu ladronnan of car was achieve peticion for busca pieza for steal

diabierna morning the sospechosonan silvio geerman y giomar kelkboom owing to present fast huez caminda they owing to listen fiscal tell cu is pospone the caso for day 23 of october 2009 caminda will deal the caso contra all together.

they're wordo acusa cu among 1 august 2008 – 2 half 2009 they owing to steal various car y/of incubrimento. also they're wordo acusa cu in the same period they owing to form part of one organisacion criminalidad cu is dedica at steal y y desmantela all car steal.ademas they're wordo acusa cu in the same period they had arm ilegal in power.

fiscal owing to señala cu had palabracion among the are for steal. giomar kelkboom was take pedida of esnan cu have to pieza of car y the is word cu others for steal car y is desarma esakinan y is change number of chasis y sell car also.

have testigonan cu owing to declara cu giomar kelkboom is at cabez y cu silvio geerman also is envolvi. another sospechoso amaya owing to show cu silvio geerman owing to bay steal at assure 12 lugar y owing to show all the lugarnan here. recherche owing to bay take denuncia of hendenan at all the lugarnan here. here also owing to give one declaracion amplio after of owing to confronte cu grabacionnan of combersacionnan.

fiscal owing to show cu have combersacion graba of cumpramento of arm y municion y for entrega esakinan. huez owing to dicidi of pospone tratamento of the caso for day 23 of october 2009 y cu silvio geerman y giomar kelkboom is stay close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: August 29, 2009, 02:15:43 AM »

8/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

problem of hot zone owing to happen now for strip fast hotelnan asistencia for tiramento at hard rock café

strand-politie is bay day diadomingo madruga for 4.15, because; cu they owing to achieve informacion cu have one tiramento. n’e sitio police is achieve informacion cu two gang will owing to throw cu arm of candela on another. hour cu tiro owing to cuminsa cay the gangnan owing to bay for of the sitio. police owing to busca in becindario, but not owing to come across cu none of the two gangnan. informacion cu we hendenan owing to achieve n’e sitio is tell cu had one action where tiro owing to cay near of hard rock café. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e sitio not owing to achieve none action, but papiando cu some person n’e sitio owing to compronde cu during the action owing to hear one sonido duro y some present owing to tell cu will is deal here of one disparo of arm of candela, but not owing to see nothing. if esnan responsible not take accion for evita will worse near of the hotelnan, in view of tourist, cualkier acto lamentable, will is worse cu the news of desaparicion of natalee holloway. esta bad propaganda for we turism.

8/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 20

Papiamentu translation:

destruccion of bentananan of one cas at primavera, y can have of haci cu one caso of tiramento one rato first at hard rock cafe

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informacion of one caso of kiebro at one cas at primavera. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio.

at arrival of police, they owing to constata at once cu here do not deal of one kiebro, but one caso of destruccion where desconocirnan owing to destrui several window of the cas.

do not mucho assure but kizas this will can have algo of haber cu the caso of tiramento cu owing to sosode not mucho far of the cas ey one rato first y the same caso near of hardrock cafe one some more early. police is investigando the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: August 29, 2009, 02:22:50 AM »

8/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

man sober is core for police y is break car in wall of cas

diabierna madruga, police of santa cruz owing to wordo calling at jaburibari, fast of one cas of anciano, where have one madam stop pafo cu pijama dress.

police bayendo p’e sitio, is see near of rotondo of paradera, one car coriendo y lever the rotonde bayendo direccion contrario. police owing to dune indicacion p’e stop, but past owing to follow core bay direccion east y owing to become enter in rooi afo.

owing to follow one persecucion in rooi afo bayendo oranjestad. n’e cruzada of san barbola, the car is lose control y the is lever on one cura of cas.

the chofer owing to descend for of car y owing to bay stop behind the pickup. police owing to dune ordo for hoist his hands, but the not owing to follow ordo of police. police at one as tactico owing to acerk’e, y they owing to see cu the was enough bao of influencia of alcohol.

police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep where past owing to stay close. he cu owing to resulta of is r.r.c. naci at venezuela of 37 year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.