March 18, 2024, 11:26:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737394 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1880 on: September 08, 2009, 10:56:09 PM »

9/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

man is bay keiro cu choler y is using drugs bay off

one man cu owing to presta car of his girlfriend y owing to bay keiro cu one choler owing to using drugs y owing to lose car of his girlfriend. according informacion of police, the amigo g.c. abay keiro cu one choler lion y after owing to haye at his cas y lion owing to disparce cu car of his girlfriend.

hour cu the girlfriend owing to notice cu his car owing to disparce, together cu g.c., past owing to bay busca his car y owing to come come across cune at height of circle k. more or less 1.30 of madruga.

the girlfriend w.k, naci at the netherlands of 31 year, at once owing to persigui the car y the choler owing to stop the car near of post kantoor y owing to descend bay let the car behind.

at once the girlfriend owing to bay busca his car, but for his surprise, the is achieve on the chair of the car, one pistol of air y also one cuchiu.

at once the owner w.k. together cu the amigo g.c owing to lever in the car y owing to bay keep of police for tell kico owing to happen. police owing to scual g.c formalmente for his actuacion y owing to confisca tanto the pistol of air because; the cuchui.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: September 08, 2009, 10:59:11 PM »

9/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

drogadicto owing to burn his artefactonan y owing to dicidi of stop of using drugs

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diarazon 9.56 of morning, at one cas in parish hillweg where will have one cas at candela. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e sitio, they owing to see cu is one forest was burn.

eynan they're come across cu he f.g., that is one conoci of police. past owing to tell police cu past owing to dicidi of change his life y stop of using drugs, pesey past owing to burn all the artefactonan of usage of drugs.

mirando cu the cas not have conexion of water, police owing to calling brandweer for come pay the candela. police owing to talk cu f.g. y owing to bise if the have intencion of follow on the good caminda, the can bay n’e instancianan concerni p’e achieve aid, so the can change his life.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: September 08, 2009, 11:01:06 PM »

9/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

police at civil is stop chofer sober of core car

police of san nicolas, is bay diarazon nightfall 4’or at height of club universal, where one police at civil have problem cu some man. n’e sitio owing to resulta cu 3 man was rondona the police at civil because; cu past stop one chofer sober of bay cu car. police owing to core cu the hombernan cu is rondona the police y owing to ask the chofer sober the key of car. this owing to deny y owing to resisti pisa contra polisnan. police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep, where past owing to stay close, while the car also owing to wordo take away keep.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: September 08, 2009, 11:02:58 PM »

9/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

kiebro in cas at sabana pound

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diarazon afternoon 12.30 at one cas at sabana pound, where ladronnan owing to enter y bay cu several cos. n’e cas, police is talk cu the owner m.t. naci at aruba of 31 year, that owing to arrive cas y owing to achieve his window break. police is see cu ladronnan owing to break one window of sitting-room y cu one palet, they owing to enter in the cas y owing to bay cu enough cos.

the madam owing to tell cu they owing to bay cu various boter of beverage, enough joyas y also one laptop. the owner is bay work one list of the cosnan cu owing to wordo steal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: September 08, 2009, 11:05:40 PM »

9/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

chinese condena at 3 year of jail for attempt of kill muher cu car

yesterday morning huez owing to condena the chinese z. at 3 year of jail for attempt of kill one lady at height of bushiri beach hotel. fiscal owing to achieve z. culpable of owing to comete actonan inmoral but also attempt of kill hour cu past owing to happen day 15 of feburary 2009 on the muher. fiscal owing to exigi 3 year y 6 month of jail for z. y cu the car is stay confisca.

yesterday morning huez owing to tell cu the do not achieve prove cu z. owing to try of viola the victima. huez owing to tell cu the do not believe thing z. owing to declara in corte cu all cos owing to bay owing to base boluntario. the mature cu the victima owing to resisti is show cu not was boluntario. the is achieve z. culpable of owing to happen car on the muher. the is basa this owing to base of the raport medico y the investigacion cu autoridad owing to haci. past owing to tell cu z. have suerte cu the victima not owing to fayece.

past owing to condena z. at 3 year of jail y cu the car is stay confisca. for thing is deal the demanda of the victima, huez owing to rechaza great part of the demanda y owing to aproba only 5 thousand y pico guilder cu z. will have to pay.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: September 08, 2009, 11:07:57 PM »

9/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

young wanted owing to enter nightclub cu identificacion venezolano false

one guardia is ask asistencia of police diahuebs 2.30 of madruga, at one nightclub in weststraat, for one intermediacion.

n’e sitio, police is talk cu one guardia, that is tell they cu past owing to achieve problem cu one young, that wanted owing to enter in the lugar cu one and.d. venezolano false.

hour cu past owing to ask the young his carchi of identificacion, past owing to angry y owing to cuminsa haci fastioso. hour cu the madam w. that is his responsible owing to come buske, past owing to scupi w. also in his cara. mirando cu the do not comporta his self, police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep of police at beach. eynan the wacht comandant owing to talk earnest cune y hour cu past owing to calma, they owing to let w. hibe his cas.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: September 08, 2009, 11:10:14 PM »

9/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene man achieve cu scooter steal

one man is ask asistencia of police in fijostraat, where past owing to come across cu his scooter, cual owing to wordo steal some week happen. the is tell police cu past owing to give complaint of ladronisia of the scooter. together cu the scooter police owing to come across the young j.k. naci at aruba of 23 year, that owing to stay deteni y hibe keep.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: September 08, 2009, 11:13:21 PM »

9/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

armband (bracelet) of 7mil guilder owing to disparce

one madam diahuebs nightfall for 4.30 owing to ask presencia of police in dakota shopping paradise, for one intermediacion. n’e sitio, police is talk cu the muher owing to.m.z. naci at sand domingo of 35 year, that is tell police cu one pair of week first, past owing to give the muher m.r. de n, naci at ecuador of 26 year, one trabao of cleanliness at his cas.

the is tell cu the muher owing to come work two day only, y after not owing to present more at trabao. owing to.m.z. not can owing to achieve contacto cune at telephone.

mirando cu past m.r. de n. owing to actua sospechoso, owing to.m.z. owing to bay controla if miss algo in his cas. the is tell police cu past owing to achieve miss of one armband of gold cu 15 stone of diamante cu is costa 7 thousand guilder.

past owing to sospecha cu is m.r.de n.a bay cu the armband, already cu the not owing to come work more y neither niether owing to come busca the coin of his two day of trabao. diahuebs, m.r.de n, owing to come at his trabao together cu his cousin, that also is naci at ecuador y the cousin owing to haci very desorden. owing to.m.z. owing to calling police for trece ordo.

owing to.m.z owing to tell police cu the is exigi for her achieve his armband bek, cu is costa 7 thousand guilder. recherche have the caso in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: September 08, 2009, 11:24:41 PM »

9/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

atracado is core let arm of candela behind

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna night 10.30 at one cas in dadelstraat, where one muher owing to wordo injury cu one arm of candela.

police is bay y n’e sitio is come across cu one muher cu one injury at his forehead. the muher v., naci at sand domingo, is count ; police cu past owing to bay close door of his apartment y one man owing to pushe y owing to bente abao. past owing to tell police cu past owing to fight cu the intruso y in bringamento one arm of candela owing to bay abao.

he owing to core bay y owing to let the arm behind. according his descripcion he is 1.80 y is dress full at black. ambulance owing to take away owing to madam poli for tratamento y police owing to confisca the pistol cu owing to resulta of is one luchtdruk pistol.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1671&offId=0&offDate=2009-09&dateID=2009-009-04

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: September 08, 2009, 11:28:23 PM »

9/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

thief grab is steal, owing to dicidi of hinca owner of business y his casa

police of north is bay diadomingo 3’or of madruga at metropolis plaza where have one man injury. hour cu police is arrive n’e sitio, they're come across cu he j.p.l., injury. while cu police was atende j.p.l, the muher j.m. core come close police y is tell they cu he ey owing to hinca his casa the.m. y the also, because; cu they owing to gare is steal in they business. at once police owing to detene j.p.l, y ambulance owing to wordo ask for take away the pareha m. poli for tratamento. debi cu he had various hinca at his abdomen, y the muher had one hinca at his leg left.

the first informe cu owing to enter was talk of one action, where one person owing to being propina one hinca at paradise restaurant at tanki leendert.

one rato after owing to enter one another informacion of one action big andando near of metropolis plaza y was deal as police owing to describi here on end. one thief owing to being achieve is steal in one business, y the doñonan owing to being hinca.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: September 08, 2009, 11:31:22 PM »

9/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

victima of maltrato of his same casa owing to hay’e is sconde for several hour

saturday madruga police owing to bay rondia in the area of ponton for one lady that owing to being maltrata by of his same casa. the lady had so tanto fright cu the was scondi behind one sweep p’asina his husband not haye y follow maltrate.

after of owing to happen several trip in the area not owing to succeed come across the muher. is morning hour cu sun owing to leave one neighbour owing to see the lady maltrata y owing to avisa police kendenan at they file owing to notifica ambulance for come n’e sitio y owing to take away the lady for hospital p’asina after of achieve raport medico the can give complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: September 08, 2009, 11:36:48 PM »

9/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

is huez only can bay behind his word cu the will bay change, pesey huez owing to give recidivista conoci jojo antersijn one chens more

huez owing to dicidi of give the conoci recidivista jose (jojo)antersijn, one chens for try once more of fix his life. despite cu fiscal is doubt very much self in this y owing to exigi 5 month of jail for one caso of ladronicia of one box of coin for of one business in caya big, huez owing to condena antersijn at one castigo of jail equal at thing past owing to sit end, esta 99 day y owing to lagu’e pound diabierna ultimo.

this is hechonan cu comunidad is critica cu huez self is help at crea more recidivista, cu enbes of castiga they, is deal they cu handschoen of fluweel. kico you will haci if do you have to achieve jojo antersijn in do you business tomorrow? you if huez will know of condena for much year.

fiscal is acusa jojo antersijn day on 24 october 2008 owing to steal some box of cerbez for of djispi’s place y day 28 of half 2009 owing to steal one box coin for of one business in caya big at beach.

antersijn owing to stop on of not owing to steal at djispi’s place y is admiti of owing to steal the box of coin for of business. t’asina cu police owing to detene antersijn of casualidad day 28 of half 2009 by cu the was actua much sospechoso in one chollerhouse.

police owing to mir’e core throw one box of coin afo. one rato after of antersijn his detencion, police owing to achieve notificacion of the ladronicia. owing to achieve antersijn cu coin in his power. according antersijn the coin cu till had cune is of trabaonan cu past owing to haci.

during tratamento of the caso, huez owing to show cu jojo antersijn have one carchi of castigo very largo self. according antersijn 28 year the is usando drugs. past owing to splica cu once past owing to try of leave of adiccion, but not owing to succeed. the is believe cu now if the will succeed. fiscal is lamenta cu cada trip the is come across cu antersijn in corte. the is achieve legalmente prove the ladronicia for of the business. for thing is djispi place, fiscal is achieve cu the witness owing to reconoce antersijn good cla, but is achieve cu not have sufficient proof y pesey ask declara antersijn pound.

for thing t’e ladronicia for of the business, fiscal owing to as debido cuenta cu the carchi of castigo largo of antersijn. past owing to remarca cu much person have molester of antersijn. the do not believe cu antersijn will change y will have to percura as more tanto possible for of caya. past owing to exigi 5 month of jail.

huez owing to remarca cu have so much person cu conoce antersijn cu night hour mir’e of trip is think cu the will bay steal. huez is achieve cu now have to come one end n’esaki. teniendo cuenta the carchi castigo largo, past owing to impone one castigo equal at thing antersijn owing to sit end esta 99 day. past owing to ordena for let jojo antersijn pound the same day.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: September 08, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »

9/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 21

Papiamentu translation:

chofer cu owing to try huy for of accidente owing to come across cara owing to cara cu police at catiri y djey owing to start one persecucion cu owing to end at soledad

diabierna night one patrol policial attentive bayendo north on the caminda of tanki leendert for catiri is come across cara owing to cara cu one car break is ocre biniendo south. they owing to look at the chofer y owing to reconoce because; one conocido of they y at once owing to become bay his slow.

the chofer of the car concerni owing to try of huy, but owing to look at cu his chance for huy is dark owing to haye obliga is stop.

in the vehiculo had 3 person more apart of the chofer the ocupante in near does not owing to give his name y owing to arise contra police y owing to being deteni, while the pareha sit behind owing to stay keto y owing to coopera so then they can owing to follow they direction.

while the chofer also owing to being deteni, owing to come resulta cu the car is uno cu was envolvi in one accidente barely some seconde first y owing to core bay. the car is of one another person y owing to lague in hand of the chofer p’e fix mirando cu the is one mecanico.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: September 08, 2009, 11:45:23 PM »

9/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

guardia of valero ataca y maltrata hour of trabao

guardia of valero owing to ask asistencia of police diabierna madruga 1.55 n’e main-gate of valero, where one guardia owing to wordo malamente injury y maltrata for one are of person.

n’e sitio police is talk cu the supervisor, that is tell cu one guardia of they was patruyando cu his pickup y owing to wordo atraca y maltrata for one are of man.

according the guardia owing to tell cu past owing to stop for give one man lift on the territory y at instant cu past owing to stop the pickup, one another man owing to fly in the baki y via of the window of the pickup, past owing to place one cuchui at his throat.

after 3 another man owing to come y they owing to mare. they owing to bay cu the pickup y owing to bahe y throw on caminda.

hour cu they owing to bahe for of car, they owing to skop’e at his cabes y owing to bay cu the pickup a-30185.

the guardia together cu police owing to busca on the territory of valero y they owing to come achieve the pickup stop fast of the edificio of c.m.o.

the sospechosonan owing to let the key throw in one drum in the baki of pickup, but they owing to bay cu the masterkey cu is open the trailernan at seroe colorado. recherche have the caso in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: September 08, 2009, 11:49:16 PM »

9/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

good trabao of witness owing to place cu police owing to close choler destructivo

police is bay cu urgencia diabierna 01.19 of madruga near of kentucky fried chicken, at beach, where one choler will owing to break one window of one car berde.

hour cu police owing to arrive, the witness is tell police cu past owing to see the choler g.p., break one window of one car y hour cu the choler owing to see cu the witness owing to mire, past owing to core bay. but the witness owing to core his slow till in hendrikstraat. eynan police owing to talk cu the choler, but the is deny of the break none window. y even was dispuesto for police bay cune n’e sitio.  police owing to bay n’e sitio, but not owing to come across cu the car.

one rato after the chofer owing to come bek cu his car one mitsubishi mirage berde a-46165. apparently the guardianan of cristal also owing to see locual cu owing to happen. mirando cu have witness, police owing to detene the choler g.p, naci at aruba, for attempt of ladronisia y destruccion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: September 08, 2009, 11:52:26 PM »

9/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

situation dangerous, hour cu man cu arm of candela is aim at on peatonnan at san nicolas

central of police of san nicolas is achieve one call cu will have one man coriendo in one car y is aim at cu one arm of candela on the peatonan in caya principal at san nicolas. at once police owing to bay busca the car y they owing to come come across cune in rembrandstraat.

mirando cu is deal of arm of candela, police owing to acerk’e cu precaucion y owing to orden’e for descend for of car.

past owing to give police one bag black in cual police owing to achieve one pistol color black of 9mm cu 8 patron.

the arm was gekrenk, cla for throw. police owing to detene the chofer the.h, naci at costa rica of 43 year for posicion of arm y owing to confisca the pistol. recherche have the caso in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: September 08, 2009, 11:56:08 PM »

9/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene man sober cu owing to menasa his mother

presencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 1.55 of madruga at one cas at stone plat, where have one man cu cuchiu is menasa his mother.

n’e cas police is come across he r.r.l.di 32 year, that had one cuchiu in his hand. hour cu past owing to see police, past owing to bay on the polisnan cu the cuchiu.

r.r.l. owing to sway the cuchiu in direccion of the polisnan. police owing to orden’e for throw the cuchiu abao, locual past owing to haci after cu past owing to see police saca pistol.

after police owing to bay for detene, but the self had one boei in his saco y owing to place his self at boei.

past owing to tell police cu past owing to achieve the boei for of one amigo mericano. police owing to less his boei y owing to place the boei of police, y they owing to confisca the boei. police owing to see cu the was enough sober y probably bao of influencia of drugs also by cu the was talk cosnan witch.

r.r.l. owing to count ; police cu his ex chick owing to send gangnan of macuarima y santa cruz come fight cune, at one evento politico. the is culpa his family of know algo of esey, pesey past owing to bay menasa his mother. police owing to hibe keep, y the mother is bay give complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: September 09, 2009, 01:26:08 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11806/5/

Papiamentu translation:

is investigando another caso of ex-polis cu arm illegal

tuesday, 08 september 2009 - 15:19 recientemente one ex-polis in one rango very high owing to come hanje in problem personal cu his pareha. here elo have to owing to break cosnan in cas y after of esey his pareha owing to bay entrega one complaint in his contra. click read more for more info...

locual owing to wing more atencion is cu the pareha owing to count ; the polisnan cu the police pensiona will have to was have one revolver cune. because; cu polisnan do not using revolver, cu this owing to wing atencion at once. recientemente recherchenan owing to listen the ex-polis on the acusacionnan here y el’a admiti cu the was have one revolver but cu elo owing to mande for his brother at curacao. one investigacion preliminar is sacando afor now cu none arm owing to leave legalmente via aduana for curacao y also cu the ex funcionario high of police not have permission for carga one arm self. cu the caso of chu rincones in view, not can descarta cu one another detencion will can cay in the next oranan. we will follow the caso here very of close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: September 12, 2009, 03:26:23 PM »

9/8/2009 Diario

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/huez-no-a-kere-storia-di-acusado-y-a-dune-6-ana-pa-importacion-di-droga/

Papiamentu translation:

huez not owing to believe storia of acusado y owing to dune 6 year for importacion of drugs

publication: tuesday, 8 september 2009. categoria: judicial

oranjestad(aan): diabierna at corte of husticia, huez owing to give his veredicto in the caso contra the colombiano ramon s.c.g, that owing to wordo acusa of owing to enter aruba cu one boat cu drugs. provided that overall owing to achieve 60 kilo of cocaina y 9 kilo of marihuana.huez owing to tell cu past owing to achieve suficientemente comproba cu the acusado owing to make his self culpable of is complice of importacion of drugs.durante tratamento of the caso, the acusado owing to tell cu past owing to wordo acerca for traficantenan for her bay on the boat y cu they owing to menaze. they owing to bise cu if owing to caso the drugs wordo descubri, the will have to take responsabilidad for this, but they will make his family damage.huez owing to indica cu the do not believe the storia here.

past owing to splica cu is odd cu close police y huez comisario the not owing to declara this, siendo cu during tratamento of the caso two week happen, diripiente past owing to dicidi of tell cu they owing to menaze.

huez owing to tell also cu do not normal cu traficantenan in drugs is bay acerca one person cu not have nothing of haber cu the drugs, for help they bao of menaza.segun the huez, drugs is cause much problem in one comunidad.

near of the aspectonan much negative of adiccion of drugs, is come acerca the criminalidad relaciona cu the drugs.adictonan for example is cause much molester in one comunidad, door of steal all caminda, for they can sell the articulonan steal for arrive at coin for cumpra drugs.

huez owing to dicidi of give the acusado one castigo incondicional of 6 year, kitando the time cu past owing to sit end.e have two week for dicidi if the wanted apela decision of huez.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: September 12, 2009, 03:37:35 PM »

9/8/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

till still is one enigma, that owing to throw on the hobennan here, kendenan owing to stay injury at tree acerbic yesterday afternoon. they owing to bay look at they cabritonan y owing to achieve tiro of one shot-gun. read more of this at pagina 8.

Papiamentu translation:

two hobencito owing to become victima of one disparo of cartuchi

monday nightfall for more or less 2.20, owing to enter informacion of one caso of tiramento near of tree acerbic. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. after is enter another informe, indicando cu the victimanan is at caminda for centro medico for achieve tratamento n’e centro here.

one patrol policial owing to bay centro mediconan is come across cu 4 person, in they 1 child, kendenan owing to tell of owing to bay controla they cabritonan, y de soon owing to feel tiro owing to cay y they owing to stay injury. that owing to throw, they not know, for of where the tironan here owing to leave.

esun cu owing to throw, owing to throw cu one shot-gun cu tiro of cartuchi, cu is as is conoci, is tiro cu is plama y so owing to injury the hobennan here at several part of they curpa, the.o. in cara, in back etc.

at centro medico, police is talk cu the boy j.m. of 12 year, the.v. of 21 year y r.m. of 47 year, all naci at aruba y they all 3 owing to achieve ball, while cu j.m. of 34 year if not owing to achieve nothing, but was together cu they.

while cu recherche was at centro medico, haciendo they investigacion, the personanan here owing to dicidi of bay for of centro medico, where they not owing to achieve the asistencia medico y owing to let know cu they have to will bay atende the asunto here.

tog more late they owing to present at keep of police at san nicolas for entrega complaint. the personanan here do not desconoci for police.

personanan cu know haci usage of type of arm of shotgun, is personanan cu have beast y is achieve permission for carga this because; proteccion of his animalnan. kico owing to happen exactly, esey recherche will is investigando, already cu they also is height cu several beast is wordo perdi ey’tras

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.