March 19, 2024, 04:35:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737498 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1920 on: September 13, 2009, 07:05:11 PM »

9/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to intermedia in one action near of club bonaire

diahuebs night during patrol policial attentive owing to come come across cu one action at san nicolas, near of club bonaire, where was take lugar the forum of snapp. at once the agentenan policial owing to descend y owing to atende the asunto.

is deal here of a cu owing to reconoce one another cu esun cu owing to enter y steal at his cas some day happen y the wanted owing to regulation the asunto at his as. at once police owing to pare y owing to dune one scual y owing to mustre the form of proceder is cu the have to avisa police first y the have to let police atende cu the sospechoso.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: September 13, 2009, 07:09:18 PM »

9/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

child muher enough sober is fight cu mother in cas for one boter of rum

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diahuebs 11.30 morning at one cas in pindastraat, dakota, where have one child muher much sober is cause problem cu his mother.

n’e sitio, police owing to see the conoci of they c., that was enough sober. the father is tell police cu c. is molestia his mother y also is march sway cu one machete in his hand.

police owing to try talk cu c., but the do not razona. police owing to coy the machete cu was at floor y owing to give the father p’e bay warde.

mirando cu c. not was razona, police owing to detene for hibe keep. past owing to resisti pisa y throw his curpa on vlur. police owing to succeed place at boei.

hour cu the was on floor, his mother owing to come y owing to dale cu skop in his cara. police owing to hibe keep, where they owing to dune one cuarto free p’e happen his drunkenness.

near of 7’or of night cu his curpa owing to fix, police owing to lague bay cas. more late police owing to go back bay n’e cas for one asistencia, where call owing to enter cu c. was maltrata his mother.

the denunciantenan is tell cu they're hear the mother calling ask for help. police owing to bay n’e cas y the mother is tell they cu c. owing to angry, because; cu the is tell cu the mother owing to regala person his boter of rum. police owing to talk cu all two y owing to trece trankilidad.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: September 13, 2009, 07:11:16 PM »

9/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

guardianan is detene two thief of car

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diahuebs 1’or of madruga, at one hotel at oranjestad, where guardianan have two thief of car teni. hour cu police owing to arrive, they're come across cu the guardianan, that had the two man m.j.m. of 25 y therefore.c.di 46 year, teni.

the camara of the lugar owing to capta they, hour cu they was break in the car suzuki alto blanco a-35576. the owner r.f. also owing to come n’e sitio, but does not owing to give complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: September 13, 2009, 07:45:52 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/huez-haya-strano-cu-fiscal-a-laga-hoben-haya-cu-arma-di-candela-bay/

Papiamentu translation:

huez achieve odd cu fiscal owing to let young achieve cu arm of candela bay

publication: saturday, 12 september 2009. categoria: judicial

after of barely 1 day

oranjestad(aan): diabierna jeremy o.w y eugene c.s. owing to present fast of huez.

j.w y the.s. owing to wordo acusa of venta y posesion of cocaina y marihuana in the period of january 2008 y 27 of march 2009.banda of this, the.s. of 16 year owing to wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu others venta y posesion of cocaina among 22 of october 2008 y 12 december 2008.el owing to wordo acusa also of posesion of marihuana on 12 of november 2008.

apart from this past owing to wordo acusa of arm of candela y patronchi skerpi.tambe the is wordo acusa of ladronicia of one portmoni, usando violencia.e violencia was encera cu past owing to strike one person cu one stone in cabez.

huez owing to cuminza repasa rapport of the caso in cual both acusado is envolvi.segun huez, at dado instant rond september y october of 2008, owing to enter various call atravez of tip line of cuerpo policial, in cual person was reclama tell cu at one cas at weg rooi hundo have person is sell drugs.

police owing to cuminza observa the cas on 15 of january y look at 15 person enter y leave for of the cas. next day they owing to look at 23 person enter leave for of the cas.

so cos owing to follow y at march during remark also owing to ripara cu 11 person owing to visit the cas. police owing to look at cu several of the personanan cu was leave for of the cas was leave cu algo in they hand y hinca this in they carson.

police owing to cuminza stop the personanan here y owing to ripara cu they was have sakitonan of drugs.e hendenan owing to wordo interoga y they owing to admiti cu they was cumpra drugs at the cas.cu permission of huez comisario, arestatie team owing to enter the cas, because owing to wordo tell also cu can was have arm in the cas.

in the cas they owing to come across cu the.s y j.w y they owing to wordo deteni.un cantidad of drugs owing to wordo achieve, because; also sakitonan of plastic.a achieve also 5690 guilder y 288 dollar.j.w owing to admiti cu the was sell drugs at the cas.

past owing to splica cu is his father owing to siñe con for prepara y sell drugs.ora his father owing to fayece, past owing to follow sell drugs together cu the.s.el owing to splica also cu girlfriend of his father owing to dune the drugs y one arm of candela.

the arm of candela past owing to give e.s. because; present, but some time behind e.s. owing to wordo achieve cu the arm.

close police e.s. owing to declara cu the drugs achieve in the cas was of dje only, but hour huez owing to puntre at corte, past owing to admiti cu the y his amigo was propietario of the drugs.

for thing is the caso of hortamento of cartera y maltrato, huez owing to repasa the rapport cu is tell cu police owing to wordo send for seroe black door cu was have one man throw on vloer.

hour they owing to arrive they owing to come across cu one man cu injury at his eye y cabez cu was sangrando. he owing to declara cu past owing to come aruba vakantie for of the netherlands y past owing to bay cumpra cervez at one lugar at seroe black.

hour cu past owing to leave for of the lugar, past owing to look at various young stop pafa y at dado instant one of they owing to stop fast of dje y after past owing to arise in hospital.

the do not corda thing owing to sosode, but various witness owing to look at con some young owing to come close he y uno owing to strike the cu one stone in his cabez.

past owing to cay abao, they owing to coi his cartera y they owing to schop the also during cu the was on vloer. he owing to achieve sla earnest at his eye y cabez.nan owing to core bay cu his coin.

e.s. owing to declara cu past owing to coi the stone, one such june owing to coi the stone for of dje y owing to strike he cune. june self owing to declara cu is the.s owing to dune the stone for her strike he.otronan owing to tell also cu the.s will owing to tell “ban strike the abao”.

huez owing to ask about e.s. dicon owing to dicidi of ataca one man inocente cu one stone y past owing to tell cu the was bao of influencia of alcohol y drugs.

e.s. also owing to wordo acusa of is sell drugs at rooi hundo at 2008, together cu one such frans. eynan past owing to wordo deteni y police owing to achieve one arm of candela on dje.

the time ey the was have 15 year, while cu hour past owing to maltrata the person cu stone, the was have barely 14 year.pa the caso of ladronicia y maltrato past owing to sit alrededor of one month in detencion preventivo y hof owing to lage bay, cu several condicion, among another cu the have to try achieve one school.

after of esey past owing to wordo deteni then cu arm of candela y diabierna at corte huez self owing to expresa of not can owing to compronde cu fiscal owing to dicidi of let the.s bay after of barely one day of detencion, siendo cu they owing to haye cu arm of candela cu ball in dje.

casa of the person cu owing to wordo maltrata at 2007 owing to present at corte for entrega one demanda. the demanda was encera 300 guilder cu they owing to steal for of dje y 95 guilder for trato medico. apart from this one demanda owing to wordo entrega of 2422 guilder for her damage material y inmaterial. the victima till still have problem cu his view door of the sla cu past owing to achieve.

the looking at dobble, the is bao of tratamento at the netherlands still y have chens big cu the have to wordo opera at his eye.fiscal in his requisitor owing to cuminza at tell cu in the cas of j.w owing to achieve 739 gram of marihuana y 200 gram of cocaina, hour cu they owing to listra.

for thing is the another acusacionnan of e.s. fiscal owing to tell cu is acusacionnan much earnest.el owing to tell cu the.s is acusa of is envolvi in 3 caso criminal y j.w in uno.fiscal owing to tell cu for thing is the cantidad of castigo, past owing to as cuenta cu the mature cu the.s have barely 16 year.

despite cu past owing to comete 3 acto criminal, fiscal owing to exigi same tanto castigo pe, cu past owing to ask for j.w, that owing to comete only 1 mature castigable.segun fiscal, the as cu j.w owing to envolve his amigo young for yude in bendemento of drugs then is much reprochable.

fiscal owing to exigi one castigo incondicional of 30 month for both sospechoso.abogado chris lejuez representando j.w owing to tell huez cu the castigo exigi contra his cliente is mucho high.el owing to splica cu not can is so cu is ask same castigo pe, cu for one person cu owing to comete more acto criminal.

apart from this lejuez owing to tell huez cu his cliente alas owing to wordo influencia for his father, that provided that bez of siñe make trabaonan of carpinte for example, the father owing to siñe sell drugs. lejuez owing to show on the mature cu the cantidad of drugs achieve in the cas of j,w do not much.

apart from this the advocate owing to indica cu the cantidad of coin achieve in the cas do not neither arrive for cumpra for example 1 kilo of cocaina.si they can owing to cumpra 1 kilo of cocaina self, have to as cuenta cu the mature cu hendenan achieve for example at aeropuerto is trafica 1 kilo of cocaina, is achieve one maximo of 1 year of castigo.

pesey lejuez owing to tell huez cu is inhusto cu fiscal is exigi one castigo of 2 year y mey contra his cliente.el owing to splica also cu his cliente owing to distancia his self of all the drugs y all the coin y did take responsabilidad for thing past owing to make.

till even hour e.s. wanted owing to lie cu is e.s. only is owner of all the drugs, j.w owing to admiti cu the also is owner of the drugs.segun lejuez, the 5 month cu his cliente owing to sit is more close of thing the castigo will have to is. advocate nilo croes, one of the 3 abogadonan cu was representa the.s owing to tell cu the sistema judicial of aruba self owing to abort.

mirando cu at two occasion e.s. owing to wordo let in freedom facilmente after of owing to wordo grab is sell drugs y is carga arm, e.s. will can owing to achieve the impresion cu is facil for comete crimen y leave bek.

pesey quizas past owing to follow in world criminal. croes owing to tell cu 2 year y mey of kia, will is end of his cliente.abogado ricardo yarzagaray representando e.s. also owing to tell huez cu the castigo exigi is mucho high.

past owing to tell cu will is good for his cliente participa at the so calling ‘jeugd leer programa’ of reclasering, cu can yude stay on good caminda. huez owing to indica cu veredicto is bay is day 2 of october.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: September 13, 2009, 08:11:49 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/el-a-worde-saca-mescos-cu-un-criminal-for-di-su-propio-cas/

Papiamentu translation:

past owing to worde saca same cu one criminal for of his own cas!

publication: saturday, 12 september 2009. categoria: policial

as one cacho one lady owing to worde beat y maltrata for police
oranjestad (aan): now various instancia is worde poni at height of thing two agent policial owing to comete diadomingo cu owing to happen at one cas at primavera. daily paper owing to achieve informe, cu instancianan internacional owing to worde poni at height, incluyendo consulado.e madam c.v., naci at colombia, now owing to present at daily paper for denuncia the abuse autoritario y forzoso cu past owing to abide at hand of two police, kendenan owing to enter his own cas at primavera.

diadomingo day 6 of september near of 12’or of mey night, the tabatain one discusion of family at his cas, cu his casa, esta the aruban of inicial t. the discusion was encuanto the visit of the child muher of c.v. procedente of colombia at the cas ey. the situation here of throw word for another encuanto family, owing to cuminza for of some day first end.

the diadomingo night ey, the casa t. owing to go back start cu the atake verbal here. notando cu this owing to socede, the lady owing to haci thing ley always is sugeri for person haci, esta “aleha” of the problem. in corte of husticia, always huez is ask about one person cu is in problem, of con the not owing to “aleha” of one confrontacion or situation. if acaso the person owing to aleha… always esey was worde good see in eye of fiscal y of huez.

the diadomingo night here, esey is exactly thing the lady c.v. owing to haci, esta cu past owing to bay close his self in camber y not listen more the abusonan verbal. for his surprise, his casa owing to dicidi at calling police.

two agent policial (uno masculino y the another femenino), owing to arrive in vehiculo d- 545 cu much rapidez, y the agentenan owing to descend y listen only the version of he t. they not owing to neither listen the another near of medaya.

scuchando the “storia” of he, the polisnan owing to arrive y owing to bay over for aresta the lady c.v. this owing to socede, after cu the lady c.v. owing to tell agentenan, cu husticia not can take part for he aruban, because the is one muher colombiano.

the not was of acuerdo cu the proceder, because they was even dune orden for her stay keto. the lady was tell agentenan, cu hour he t. is ricibi visit of his family, the lady was acepta. of con now cu the lady is hayando visit of his own family, of con now he is contra?

esey is exactly the nucleo of the problem familiar! he if mag of trece his family for haci visit, but the muher not mag of trece his family. here the lady owing to even revela, cu past owing to haye is huur one camber for his child muher cu owing to come of colombia, can stay more calm, y not stay in the cas for listen the protestanan here.

the lady c.v. is denuncia the form brutal cu they owing to actua for place boei rond of his hands, y con they owing to strike the cu forza, y cu owing to place in the baki of the patrol policial. hour cu his pianan still was abroad of the vehiculo, they owing to cuminza strike the duro at his leg y rudianan, y also at his cabez. in this past owing to achieve golpi at his cara y back. so they owing to sake for of his cas at primavera, y hibe at keep of police at beach.

for colmo, hour cu his casa owing to bay buske at keep of police, past owing to hustifica cu the polisnan mihor owing to strike the on his cabez! the heridanan was severo! the lady c.v. self owing to haye is bay at his docter of cas, but for his surprise the medico owing to deny of dune one rapport of the golpinan ricibi! this is algo odd y sospechoso.

at end, past owing to haye is acudi at dr. vallejo, that owing to determina his estado of gravedad. the lady c.v. owing to stay in shock for her form cu polisnan can deal one being human.

the is haci one desire for her hechonan here not worde ripiti never more, y cu the actitud of the two polisnan cu conoce ley of proteccion, owing to viola the norm here y owing to impone they same husticia for one decision of they self. corda cu they not owing to neither check the another near of medaya first.

daily paper owing to achieve know cu the lady now owing to haye is busca yudanza of centronan cu is give proteccion at person muher, y the golpinan here cu owing to lage stijf y cu injury, owing to place cu the will stay owing to.o. y lose 16 day of trabao.

“mi is believe y have confianza in husticia divino, cu i have construi my cas, where i was ayudante y my casa was metsla, now past owing to come is treat me in condicionnan inapropia for one being human,” past owing to declara at daily paper.

the is preparando one documento legal, for denuncia this at amnesty international, because; also at cancilleria at colombia, on thing polisnan of aruba is haci. abuse y more abuso… cu still at year 2009 not owing to conoce one end.

(click on link for larger pic)

http://www.diario.aw/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/mumaltrato1.jpg

http://www.diario.aw/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/mumaltrato2.jpg

http://www.diario.aw/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/mumaltrato3.jpg

http://www.diario.aw/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/mumaltrato4.jpg

http://www.diario.aw/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/mumaltrato5.jpg

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: September 19, 2009, 11:12:35 PM »

9/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

huez owing to cuestiona ministerio publico, con after of one day owing to let sospechoso in freedom child of 16 year y young of 22 year in corte for bendemento of drugs

the young jeremy wouters (22) y the child eugene simmons (16) diabierna owing to listen fiscal exigi 2 year y 6 month of jail for they. they're wordo acusa of among january 2008 till 27 march 2009 was sell marihuana y cocaina. also they're wordo acusa of posecion of cocaine y marihuana, already cu in the cas at weg rooi hundo owing to come achieve enough drugs.

eugene simmons also is wordo acusa of on 12 november 2008, posecion ilegal of arm y marihuana, day 23 december 2007, past owing to comete atraco cu violencia on man come across.

huez owing to tell cu the caso here is wordo calling caso yellow. various complaint cu at one cas at weg rooi hundo is bendemento of drugs is take lugar y owing to menciona name of jeremy wouters. at dado instant eugene simmons owing to cay close for arm y drugs y past owing to show police where bendemento of drugs is take lugar.

past owing to show the cas of jeremy wouters. at march team of aresta owing to enter the apartment y owing to detene simmons y wouters. owing to confisca one cadena of cruz of gold, 5690 guilder y 288 dollar. also owing to achieve 317 stone of cocaina cu owing to stay confisca. also one scooter owing to stay confisca.

during tratamento of the caso huez owing to read declaracion of jeremy wouters, kenda owing to tell cu is year happen his father owing to siñe con for bolter cocaina y sell. his father was close in kia y hour past owing to leave past owing to learn jeremy wouters this. the father owing to fayece y the girlfriend of the father owing to give jeremy wouters all the drugs cu the father owing to let behind y one revolver.

eugene simmons owing to admiti of owing to comete day 23 december 2007 atraco arm on he k. this owing to sosode at weg seroe black, caminda one are owing to ataca he y owing to dal’e cu one bloki at his cabez. past owing to lose his cartera y owing to stay hospitaliza.

have person owing to declara cu is eugene simmons together cu some another young will owing to atraca he.

según eugene simmons is one such june owing to strike k. cu bloki y past owing to coy the cartera y owing to reparti this. t’asina cu is eugene simmons owing to happen june the bloki y is eugene simmons owing to tell for bay comete the atraco. huez owing to remarca, con in ambiente of pasco is bay haci algo so. according eugene simmons the day ey they was baby y smoke marihuana. after of algo more cu 1 month close, eugene simmons y the remainder of the gang owing to wordo let pound by of hof, bao cierto condicion.

day 12 november 2008, near of weg rooi hundo rumshop, police owing to detene eugene simmons, that owing to wordo achieve cu one revolver while cu on his amigo frans owing to achieve 40 stone of cocaina, 15 papelucho of cocaine y 4 sakito of marihuana. according frans the was keep the drugs y coin for simmons.

huez owing to cuestiona con fiscal is let eugene simmons pound after of 1 day cu past owing to wordo deteni for posecion ilegal of arm y bendemento of drugs. also past owing to señala cu after of atraco cu violencia is go back lag’e pound. according eugene simmons past owing to bay via reclassering y not can owing to achieve scol in day y have to owing to keep till hour have 16 year for bay scol night.

huez owing to ask about eugene simmons kico the wanted bay haci cu his life. according simmons the wanted bay scol night y work in day. huez owing to remarca work in day, but without sell drugs. agent of the victima owing to demanda 395 guilder of damage material y inmaterial past owing to stay afecta at one eye y owing to abide confusion celebral pisa.

actualmente the is hayando tratamento at the netherlands. past owing to stay 5 day interna at hospital. provided that overall owing to demanda more of 2 thousand guilder. fiscal owing to remarca cu one man y one child was dedica they self in bendemento of drugs. anterior the child eugene simmons owing to cay close end for drugs y posecion of arm. fiscal owing to tell cu the was present hour cu team of aresto owing to enter in the cas y the is considera this more bien as one store of drugs.

in various pochi had drugs, 739 gram of marihuana y 202 gram of cocaine owing to stay confisca provided that overall. had 317 stone. according fiscal the cantidad in gram is show not alarming but if see the cantidad of piedranan, is 317 person will can owing to achieve his stone for using.

past owing to exigi for eugene simmons y jeremy wouters 2 year y 6 month of jail, kitando the time cu they owing to happen in detencion preventivo. also past owing to exigi for destrui the droganan, while cu the coin y scooter is stay confisca. jeremy wouters owing to tell cu the cadena is of his mother owing to cumpre p’e y not have nothing of haci in asunto of drugs.

huez after of owing to listen abogadonan mr. chris lejuez cu owing to representa jeremy wouters y mr. m.croes, mr. yarzagaray y mr. faarup cu owing to representa eugene simmons, owing to close tratamento of the caso y owing to tell cu day 3 of october the will dicta sentencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: September 19, 2009, 11:16:20 PM »

9/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

car owing to happen strike lady peaton at seroe blanco y owing to follow core bay

saturday night owing to enter informacion cu one car will owing to strike one lady peaton at seroe blanco near of the edificio of pensioenfonds. at once owing to dirigi police because; ambulance p’e sitio.

at arrival of the patrol policial, already end ambulance tabatey. the agentenan owing to being informa cu the car cu owing to strike the madam y owing to follow core bay y cu here is deal of one car type hatchback blauwscur y the spiel of the car owing to cay n’e sitio.

mirando the condicion of the victima, ambulance owing to transporta the lady cu urgencia for hospital. investigacion will saca afor is cual car blauw dark owing to strike the lady y was so cruel of follow core.

f you come across the car blauw dark type hatchback here cu miss his spiel (mirror) near right avisa police at once.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: September 19, 2009, 11:19:04 PM »

9/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan do not respeta neither catholic more

diabierna morning owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to enter y steal at catholic of beach. at arrival of the patrol policial, they owing to being informa cu during of night for morning ladronnan owing to forza one window y enter steal in catholic san fransisco at beach. they owing to break all thing they're believe cu have coin y also they owing to bay cu two fan. cu this is confirma cu ladronnan do not respeta neither catholic more.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: September 19, 2009, 11:23:54 PM »

9/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 18

Papiamentu translation:

atracadornan on bromer owing to atraca peaton at catiri, maltrate y bay cu his coin

diabierna night owing to enter informacion of one caso of atraco cu maltrato at height of catiri. at arrival of police, they owing to come across cu the peaton that owing to declara cu desconocidonan owing to come on one motorcicle owing to atrak’e y bad t rat ’e for after bay cu his coin. the victima was complain of much dolor for cual motibo owing to solicita presencia of ambulance n’e sitio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: September 19, 2009, 11:26:36 PM »

9/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

gallo rojo owing to achieve visit of thief

diabierna morning, police owing to bay at one business in marktstraat for one caso of ladronisia. n’e cas police is talk cu the owner, that is tell cu past owing to close the business diahuebs night, entacto y diabierna morning 5.30 of madruga hour cu past owing to bay n’e lugar, past owing to see cu ladronnan owing to enter inside.

the is tell cu the is achieve miss of one suma considerabel of more or less 5319 guilder. one cantidad of carchi of telephone of digicel y of setar, also some carchi of concierto cu did take lugar saturday night.

the owner is tell police cu they're sospecha is that owing to break in the lugar. the caso is in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: September 19, 2009, 11:41:07 PM »

9/15/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

car cu was being using for comete kibro y ladronicia is envolvi in accidente at pavia

monday afternoon owing to enter informacion of one accidente at pavia where the chofer y one ocupante owing to core bay for of the sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial, owing to come constata cu here is deal one car cu owing to being señala at ponton cu is cometiendo kiebro y ladronicia at various cas.

the chofer after of owing to lose control in the bocht owing to bay strike on one car staciona at one supermercado, after of esey the 2 sospechosonan owing to core bay for of the sitio direccion pazuid.

after owing to lose they for of view. now police is ocupa cu one investigacion for place hand on the 2 sospechosonan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: September 19, 2009, 11:47:54 PM »

9/15/2009 Awe Mainta Page 18

Papiamentu translation:

diabierne now have several caso penal for being deal in corte of first instancia

08.15 m.c.m. m. is wordo acusa of, cu the intencion of take life of one person, owing to hinca y/of chop the person ey more trip cu one machete skerpi at his throat y/of pecho, barica, curpa, hand on 30 of may 2009. pro form.

08.30 s.s.m. j.j.e. a.a.d.c. s.j.j.d. r.r.a.t. j.s.l. m., the., d.c., d. y t. is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one or more cas of pertenencianan of person in the period of 1 january 2009 till 28 of march 2009. also they're wordo acusa of attempt of ladronicia in one or more cas of pertenencianan of person in the period of first january 2009 till 28 of march 2009. l. is wordo acusa of had the custumber of intencionalmente cumpra y/of change y/of as in pand y/of sconde cosnan of cual the was know cu is procedente of crimen.

08.30 owing to.g.t. t. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente sell y/of huur y/of transporta y/of sconde cu end of lucro i-pods y another articulonan, obteni via ladronicia, in the period of first of january 2009 till 12 of august 2009. also the is wordo acusa of had intencionalmente cocaina y hennep in his posesion on 12 of august 2009.

08.30 s.s.m. m. is wordo acusa of owing to destrui window of door of one car on 29 of december 2007.

08.30 j.j.e. j.e. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia in one cas of one laptop y other propiedadnan of one person on 3 of january 2007. j.e. is wordo acusa also of owing to comporta his self of such as on caminda because; chofer of one car cu past owing to stroba freedom of trafico without cu was necesario y/of owing to take away trafico in danger on 3 of january 2007. his comportacion was encera cu past owing to lose dominio on stuur y owing to bay strike in baranca.

11.00 j.j.r. r. is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaina on 15 of march 2009. also the is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaina on 11 of may 2009. pro form.

11.20 r.m.j.a. r.a. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of one or more car y/of one or more pieza of car in the period of first of august 2008 till 30 of may 2009. the is wordo acusa also of owing to form part of one organizacion cu tabatain because; aim for comete crimennan in the period of first of august 2008 till 30 of may 2009. pro form.

11.40 r.e.c. c. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of one or more car y/of one or more pieza of car in the period of first of august 2008 till 30 of may 2009. the is wordo acusa also of owing to form part of one organizacion cu tabatain because; aim for comete crimennan in the period of first of august 2008 till 30 of may 2009. alavez the is wordo acusa of posesion of cocaina on 31 of march 2009. pro form.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: September 19, 2009, 11:50:21 PM »

9/15/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is follow steal turistanan on beach

diadomingo night, presencia of police owing to wordo ask at eagle beach at one hotel highrise, where one tourist venezolano owing to tell police cu ladronnan owing to coy his camara.

hour cu police was talk cu the tourist, one another tourist owing to come close police y owing to tell cu they owing to steal his cartera.

ladronnan is follow “atraca” we industry more important, cu is we turism.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: September 19, 2009, 11:58:45 PM »

9/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

have more motibo for prolonga detencion of comandante chu rincones y now owing to happen for kia

yesterday once more comandante chu rincones have to owing to present fast of huez comisario y much owing to believe cu the will stay in freedom, mirando cu not have temor p’e huy or go back comete the delito of have one arm of candela ilegalmente in his power.

but huez comisario owing to dicidi another yesterday morning, y owing to prolonga his detencion, y because; such owing to happen for kia, where the is close actualmente.

casi assure cu his advocate will cuminsa one caso sumario, demandando his freedom, cu as menciona, not have motibo for follow detene, because comandante chu rincones will not huy, y niether will can comete same delito, esta of have more arm ilegalmente in his power.

pesey huez comisario have to have his motibo pakico owing to prolonga his detencion, cu assure is for more investigacion. kico more have behind the caso here, we not know.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

9/15/2009 Bondia Front Page

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: September 20, 2009, 12:03:21 AM »

9/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

in oranan of madruga, thief is steal cas at cas ariba

presencia of police of santa cruz, owing to wordo ask at one cas at cas ariba monday 2.20 of madruga, where ladronnan owing to probecha of ausencia of the doñonan in exterior. n’e cas police is talk cu one neighbour, that is tell police cu past owing to hear cachonan bark y past owing to arise see kico is pasando.

hour cu past owing to leave pafo, past owing to see 3 man is fill one car grey supuestamente one corolla or one centra. past owing to give descripcion of one of the hombernan cu is uno cu cabey rastra.

according the neighbour is tell police cu the habitantenan of the cas is cu vakantie. police owing to bay controla y owing to see the door behind the cas break, while cu the cas was all reboltia. the neighbour will calling the family in exterior p’asina they can send they family here bay give complaint at recherche.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: September 20, 2009, 12:07:27 AM »

9/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

problem cu bringamento in oranan of madruga

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask monday madruga 2.30, at height of funchal bar, where will have one action big andando.

one patrol policial cu was n’e sitio owing to ask refuerso. n’e sitio, police is come across cu one are big of person stop on the lugar of park fast funchal bar, cu was discuti cu another. police owing to core cu they for of the sitio. but police owing to achieve informacion cu in nieuwstraat also will have one action.

police owing to bay eynan y they're see one an man enter in one car chevrolet cavalier color cora a-40228, y owing to send the car on two person, y was wanted owing to stick they on one wall.

police owing to stop the chofer y owing to detene he cu owing to resulta of is owing to.s. naci at sand domingo of 24 year for attempt of asesinato. police owing to hibe keep of beach, naunda past owing to stay close y also owing to confisca the car

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: September 20, 2009, 12:10:40 AM »

9/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

conocido of police is break enter cas of person at alto vista

one are of person is calling keep of police y is ask for recherche bay at height of one carrental at alto vista, where they was persigui one thief.

n’e sitio, police is talk cu one are of person, kendenan is tell police cu they owing to hear glass break y owing to see one man color licht bruin, cu beard, camisa cora cu black cu sleeve cortico, of more or less 1.75 m, core bay for of one cas at alto vista.

he had saco in cada hand. the are is tell police cu they owing to core behind he, but past owing to core enter forest y they owing to lose for of view.

one witness owing to reconoce he one such robert, that is one conoci of police. police owing to bay controla the cas y owing to see the window near left of the cas was compel.

t.o.d. owing to bay n’e sitio for coy vingerprint. police owing to busca robert in becindario, but not owing to come across cune.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: September 22, 2009, 11:22:30 PM »

9/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

man cu owing to beat his compañera of life severamente fast huez

he luis arias of sand domingo live at aruba, diahuebs morning owing to listen huez dicta castigo condicional p’e. huez is hay’e culpable of owing to maltrata his compañera of life k. severamente cu consecuencia cu k. owing to fractura his hand robez. the lamentable incidente here owing to sosode day 2 of december 2007, caminda k. owing to ask asistencia of police.

n’e cas at bushiri, police owing to constata cu k. owing to wordo good maltrata y cu his hand was break. luis arias owing to wordo deteni n’e cas.

during tratamento of the caso luis arias owing to tell huez cu the was much baby the day ey y the do not corda self of owing to maltrata k. past owing to tell cu actualmente the cu k. live again cu another. huez owing to show cu the incidente owing to sosode day 2 of december 2007, hour cu k. owing to end of work overtime luis arias owing to maltrat’e because past owing to believe cu past owing to stay on caya without come cas.

fiscal owing to tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu luis arias owing to maltrata sra. k. the madam owing to fractura his hand robez y this is wordo considera because; maltrato severo. the is achieve cu luis arias have to follow the curso of controla his agresion y 20 hour of servicio comunitario.

fiscal owing to exigi 90 day of jail of cual 80 day is condicional kitando the 10 dianan cu luis arias was close y cu the condicion cu luis arias have to follow curso of agresion y servicio comunitario for 20 hour.

advocate mr. m.croes owing to cuestiona the mature cu after of 2 year, fiscal is come cu the caso. past owing to remarca cu sra. k. day 7 of december 2007 wanted owing to wing inside his denuncia contra luis arias but bao cierto condicion. t’asina cu they owing to arrive at acuerdo y after owing to bay bek cu another.

mr. m. croes is achieve odd cu now luis arias have cu present in corte. advocate owing to tell huez cu the is of acuerdo for luis arias follow curso of agresion, but not for work 20 hour of servicio comunitario.

huez is achieve legalmente prove cu day 2 december 2007, luis arias owing to maltrata sra. k. huez is achieve one castigo condicional is more at his lugar. past owing to condena arias at 90 day of cual 80 day condicional y for luis arias follow curso of control of agresion for if in future algo similar happen. huez owing to place because; condicion cu if luis arias not follow the curso the will have to bay sit the 80 dianan. huez do not achieve at his lugar the 20 oranan of trabao comunitario.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: September 22, 2009, 11:26:55 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

30 month of jail exigi for chinese grab cu container complete of articulo steal

yesterday morning sharmin maduro, jeffrey elliot, ashwin de cuba, sherman dorbeck, ronny tromp, the chinese jung liu y aldrick tromp owing to present fast huez p’e caso penal contra they. t’asina cu aldrick tromp do not encarcela more. the tratamemto of the caso owing to last so largo cu at dado instant huez owing to pospone the tratamento caminda owing to dicidi cu tuesday will follow cu the part of defence of the abogadonan y reaccion of fiscal.

the caso here is relaciona cu one serie of ladronicia cu was wordo haci caminda the aparatonan electronico was wordo bendi cu the chinese liu. majority of the ladronicianan did take lugar at, saliña serca, paw-paw, babijn, sombre, san fuego, washington. one overall of 9 ladronicia owing to stay deal in corte caminda esakinan did take lugar among 1 january 2008 y 28 of march 2009.

huez owing to show cu the sospechosonan owing to declara cu they was take away aparatonan electronico at the chinese, that was cumpra television for 400 guilder, while cu laptops the was pay 200 guilder for one. owing to resulta cu is jung liu was keep the aparatonan in one deposito. during investigacion owing to constata cu had one container complete of azeta cu is procedente of ladronicia. one another container conteniendo plachinan of sink. also owing to confisca more cu 1 miyon guilder y more of 700 thousand dollar. t’asina cu jung liu owing to admiti of owing to cumpra laptops, plachinan of sink, cahanan of azeta of engine of mark shell.

for thing is deal the coin confisca, past owing to tell cu esey is coin cu they family owing to spaar during 8 year largo already cu they never was take away coin banco. according jung liu the not was know cu the laptops was steal. past owing to tell cu is depende of the mark y estado of the laptop cu the is ofrece 200 or 300 guilder. huez owing to remarca cu one laptop do not costa so cheap. past owing to tell cu is deal here of laptops second mano.

fiscal owing to exigi for jung liu 30 month of jail, for aswin de cuba past owing to exigi 21 month of jail, for sharmin maduro owing to exigi18 month of jail, for ronny tromp 12 month of jail, for sherman dorbeck, past owing to exigi 6 month of jail y for aldrick tromp past owing to exigi 180 day of jail of cual 147 day is condicional, kitando the dianan cu aldrick tromp was close cu one time of proof of 2 year. for jeffrey elliot, fiscal owing to ask for lag’e already cu past owing to sit sufficient castigo for his participacion in the ladronicianan. tuesday the abogadonan will have the oportunidad of present they defence.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: September 22, 2009, 11:33:18 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

not owing to follow cu caso count ; agent of police sospecha for maltrato cu arm y menaza of dead

diahuebs morning, not owing to follow cu the caso penal cu ministerio publico owing to cuminsa contra the agent of police, josefina.

t’asina cu josefina not owing to stay cla cu advocate y esey owing to haci cu huez owing to dicidi of pospone the caso. in corte was present the victimanan of josefina.

the acusacionnan cu fiscal owing to present contra josefina ta: day 30 of december 2007, intencionalmente strike one person cu one arm (un riot-stick) at his back cu consecuencia cu the person here owing to resulta injury y/of owing to abide dolor.

day 24 of january 2008, intencionalmente past owing to maltrata one person by of strike the in his eye, owing to consecuencia of cual the person owing to resulta injury y/of owing to abide dolor.

day 24 of january 2008, past owing to menaza one person cu one crimen contra his life by of at one form intencionalmente menazante bise the palabranan: “mi is bay kill do you casa y yiu” y/of “awenochi will lose trabao y cay mortonan, father y yiu”.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.