March 18, 2024, 09:31:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737341 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1980 on: October 13, 2009, 10:38:57 PM »

10/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

helicopter owing to saca potret of man cu plantacion of marihuana

yesterday morning huez of corte in first instancia owing to deal the caso penal contra teofalious bolton, that is wordo sospecha of plantacion of marihuana. t’asina cu teofalious bolton not owing to present, but fiscal owing to dicidi of follow cu tratamento of the caso. teofalious bolton is wordo acusa of had one plantacion of marihuana at picaron. t’asina cu day 1 of half 2008, personal of helicopter owing to saca potret of the plantacion y police owing to bay actua. owing to confisca 24 kill of marihuana. according teofalious bolton the matanan is for own consumo. past owing to even tell cu the is achieve cu have to legalisa marihuana at aruba. fiscal owing to tell huez cu in tomzitting owing to impone multa of 1000 guilder, but teofalious bolton not owing to pay. pesey fiscal owing to trece the caso corte for persigui bolton. past owing to exigi 1100 guilder. huez owing to close tratamento of the caso y owing to confirma the exigencia of fiscal.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1981 on: October 13, 2009, 10:40:57 PM »

10/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

cas of faction paradera victima of ladronicia malhechornan owing to march full rond y owing to bay unicamente cu computer of otmar oduber

diahuebs in oranan of marduga malhechornan owing to dicidi of enter steal in cas of faction paradera. according bisiñanan this have to did take lugar rond of 2’or of marduga mirando cu is the hour ey they owing to listen the alarma.e ladronnan owing to enter via the part behind the cas y owing to pesar cu they owing to march all rond of the oficinanan owing to bay only cu the computer y printer cu was in office of otmar oduber, thing is let much interogante behind on the motibo of the kiebro here.polis y recherche owing to acudi at home of faction paradera y owing to cuminsa one investigacion at once for look at that or kendenan will owing to comete the ladronicia here.mester menciona also cu informacion is show cu at home of faction beach also antisocialnan owing to try enter, but here they not owing to succeed.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1982 on: October 13, 2009, 10:50:07 PM »

10/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

witness owing to look at the conocido choler babaloe is break window for enter steal at one cas where person of edad high live

diahuebs madruga owing to enter informe cu one choler is kibrando one window of one cas, where person of edad live. at arrival of police, they owing to constata cu the sospechoso owing to bandona the sitio end, but the window if was break y open. according one witness here will is deal of the conocido choler babaloe.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1983 on: October 13, 2009, 10:54:48 PM »

10/3/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

4 person deteni sospecha of is envolvi in atraco

diabierna during oranan of madruga several team of police owing to uni compel p’asina tacticamente succeed place hand on 4 sospechoso kendenan after of one investigacion amplio have much indicacion cu they will t’esnan envolvi because; sospechoso in one or more caso of atraco, ladronicia of car, for achieve pieza for sell.

Papiamentu translation:

during one entrance hudicial in 3 cas owing to detene 4 person relativamente young, of cual uno is younger of edad sospecha of is envolvi in casonan of atraco

diabierna during oranan of madruga several team of police owing to uni compel p’asina tacticamente succeed place hand on 4 sospechoso kendenan after of one investigacion amplio have much indicacion cu they will t’esnan envolvi because; sospechoso in one or more caso of atraco, ladronicia of car, for achieve pieza for sell. this is one trabao of the team of bijzondere projectnan (tbp), cu owing to achieve asistencia of team of aresto cu they cachonan.

of acuerdo cu informacion cu we can owing to achieve for of ministerio publico, cu does not give mucho detaye still, is tell cu at 3 cas at mabon owing to haci entradanan hudicial, where one overall of 4 person, of cual 1 lady owing to stay deteni. all is of edad relativamente young, of cual even uno is younger of edad.

as menciona, the hobennan here owing to haci they self culpabel at several caso of atraco, combina cu ladronicia of car. now tbp is in proceso of interrogacion for know more of they modus operandi.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1984 on: October 13, 2009, 10:59:20 PM »

10/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

2 year y 6 month of jail for child of 16 year cu owing to comete atraco cu violencia, sell drugs y posecion ilegal of arm

yesterday morning jeremy wouters y eugene simmons owing to listen huez condena they at 15 month y 2 year y 6 month of jail. huez owing to tell cu the is achieve jeremy wouters culpable of bendemente of drugs. past owing to indica cu investigacion owing to show cu for 15 month morris was sell marihuana together cu eugene simmons. past owing to as cuenta cu jeremy wouters is one first offender. also huez owing to as cuenta cu castigonan cu corte owing to arrive of give in casonan similar. past owing to condena jeremy wouters at 15 month of jail kitando the time cu the is close. huez owing to give orden for destrui the drugs cu owing to stay confisca.

for thing is eugene simmons, that is one younger of edad, huez is achieve legalmente prove bendemento of drugs at two ocasion, posecion of arm of candela, atraco arm cu violencia. huez owing to remarca cu p’e atraco arm only facilmente can impone 3 year. besides have posecion of arm y bendemento of drugs. past owing to as cuenta cu eugene simmons his edad y cu the is one first offender y his situation at home. also past owing to as cuenta cu violacion of norm cu did take lugar at hayamento of arm.

huez owing to remarca cu hour police owing to arrive n’e lugar, owing to listra everybody without cu owing to apunta one sospechoso. after owing to come achieve the arm. in caso of one another sospechoso, envolvi in the caso of arm, fiscal self owing to trece the part here front. in the caso here fiscal neither advocate owing to trece this for fast, but huez if is as cuenta cune. past owing to confirma fiscal his exigencia 2 year y 6 month of jail. also huez owing to aproba the demanda of damage cu the victima of atraco arm by of violencia owing to present.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1985 on: October 13, 2009, 11:02:20 PM »

10/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

guardia of seguridad of hotel owing to come across cara owing to cara cu ladronnan of tapa of wiel of one v-wagen of tourist

diabierna some minut after of mey night one guardia owing to descubri 2 young is hortando tapa of wiel of one vehiculo of one v-wagen of one tourist cu is kedando at hotel. as cu past owing to look at they past owing to acerca one car nissan sunny blanco cu baul y/of hood black y owing to piki the hobennan here y owing to bay for of the sitio. but so self the guardia owing to succeed capta the number y owing to pase for police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1986 on: October 13, 2009, 11:07:11 PM »

10/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

ladronisia is follow break car on beach strand-politie

diahuebs 5.10 of nightfall, is bay n’e beach, fast amsterdam manor, on the lugar of park, where one tourist is give complaint of kiebro y ladronisia of his car gehuur. n’e sitio, police is talk cu the tourist jamaikino h.b. that is tell cu ladronnan owing to break the bentanan of the car v-3590. the is tell cu ladronnan owing to bay cu one bag grey, in cual had rijbewijs, 5 creditcard, key of bedroom of hotel y also key of safe.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1987 on: October 13, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »

10/5/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

sobrino is maltrata his uncle cu machete

yesterday tardi had one caso tristo at kurimiauw, hour cu one sobrino owing to dicidi of maltrata his uncle cu machete lague seriamente injury. kico t’e cause of this oficialmente still do not conoci. cu urgencia owing to take away the uncle hospital. more late, police owing to detene the sobrino, that still was all at blood. the situation of the uncle, of acuerdo cu we informacion, is enough earnest.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/12579/8/

Papiamentu translation:

sobrino is cap tio malamente cu machete in cabes

monday, 05 october 2009 - 13:35

today in oranan of nightfall in vecindario of kurimiua where cu one sobrino cu problem mental owing to arise contra of his tio y owing to injury the person here. informacion cu we owing to ricibi is cu, the young apparently ja end for enough day was hasiendo much cos stranjo. today without none discusion or problem, the young here owing to happen hand for one machete y is zwaay this in direccion of his tio sy cabes, cu consequencia cu is let the tio cu one cap seriamente. just hour cu are you believe cu the boy here will stop, here past owing to sigi zwaai the machete cu intencion for stay cap the tio. click read more for more imagen y more informacion. warning: the fotonan is much strong y much grafico. alaves "exclusivo"!!!

in all the dolor cu the tio was pasando inside at the instant ey, owing to stay struggle cu the young for evita one desgracia more earnest. the tio owing to ricibi one cap at his cabes y several another cap at his hand. police owing to present at sitio cu much urgencia for so establece orden on the imagen will see cu police have to owing to throw up they arm for so domina the boy cu problem mental here. owing to aresta the sobrino here y owing to transporte for keep of police. also ambulance owing to present at sitio for give asistencia medico at the tio cu was sangrando serious. recherce also owing to present at sitio mirando cu this is one caso enough earnest where cu the young here owing to try of place end at his tio his life. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1988 on: October 13, 2009, 11:50:47 PM »

10/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

Papiamentu translation:

sentencia owing to cay of trip for are cu owing to steal armanan of dr. de cuba

elton angel, justino angel, danny maduro, edmar thiel, eduardo thiel, ryan medina owing to present diabierna morning fast huez caminda fiscal owing to tell cu all is wordo acusa of complice of ladronicia at home of dr. de cuba y cu owing to bay cu his armanan of candela. tratamento of the caso here owing to last till in oranan of nightfall caminda after of exigencia of fiscal, huez owing to dicidi of dicta sentencia of trip.

judge owing to show cu day 21 april 2009, dr. de cuba owing to entrega complaint of ladronicia at his cas. ladronnan owing to forza one box strong y bay cu 2 shotgun, one sniper rifle, various pistol y revolver. cantidad of ball cayente, some laptop. day 27 april 2009 informacion owing to enter at police cu have person of santa cruz soldiers wanted bay regulation cuenta cu police cu the armanan of candela. also owing to enter informacion cu esnan of gang of macuarima will owing to saca arm. this owing to place cu police owing to haci one investigacion riguroso cu owing to conduci at detencion of the 6 sospechosonan here y also cu owing to recobra majority of the armanan of dr. de cuba. at home of justino angela at seroe patrishi owing to achieve snipper rifle, one rifle, various comb of ball of arm y some ball cayente. also owing to achieve television y laptop. at home of danny maduro at balashi owing to achieve one shotgun y one revolver 38 y various ball cayente. at rooi bosal at home of eduardo thiel owing to achieve one stuntgun y one pistol 45 colt cu ball cu is procedente of dr. de cuba. t’asina cu dr. de cuba owing to deny cu the colt 45 is of dje. at north at home of maduro owing to achieve cantidad of arm. during tratamento of the caso owing to constata cu at dado instant all the sospechosonan do not corda nothing. apparently all was bao influencia of marihuana y alcohol. according justino angel past owing to wordo presiona for give declaracion. past owing to tell cu miembronan of recherche owing to bis’e cu if the not tell berdad they will less his child for of dje, they're destrui his car y will let his madam close. according justino angel, past did take culpa p’asina his child y his madam stay pound. past owing to admiti of did take two television for of his brother elton. past owing to desmenti of owing to bay at home of dr. de cuba. huez owing to remarca cu some of the sospechosonan among another justino angel his brother, esta elton owing to menciona cu justino owing to bay steal y even cu is past owing to come cu the idea for bay steal. fiscal owing to haci the sospechosonan one serie of question encuanto the armanan. the was wanted know kico was the intencion of the are here for owing to steal the armanan. all owing to tell cu they not had none intencion bad.

fiscal owing to ask about they cu kico they're think on the informacion cu they wanted owing to using the armanan contra police y cu this have of haci cu the dead of gomez. all owing to desmenti this. t’asina cu fiscal owing to descend pisa on the are here y huez owing to reduci the castigonan exigi for fiscal. for elton angel, fiscal owing to exigi 32 month of jail y huez his sentencia is 24 month of jail. for brother of elton, esta justino angel, fiscal owing to exigi 26 month of jail y huez owing to condene at 22 month of jail. for danny maduro, fiscal owing to exigi 33 month of jail. huez owing to condena maduro at 28 month of jail. for edmar thiel, fiscal owing to exigi 15 month of jail y huez owing to condene at 12 month of jail. for edmar his brother, eduardo thiel, fiscal owing to exigi 33 month of jail. huez owing to condena eduardo at 22 month of jail. for ryan medina, fiscal owing to exigi 17 month of jail y huez owing to condena medina at 14 month of jail.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1989 on: October 13, 2009, 11:55:25 PM »

10/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

hobennan is leave for of dakota for steal at sabana pound

police of north is achieve informacion of one witness, that is calling keep of police y is tell police saturday 11’or of afternoon, cu past owing to see 3 boy break in one cas at sabana pound. also past owing to give informacion cu the children is canando in seroe janchi.

at once police owing to bay n’e sitio indica y owing to come come across cu the 3 children. at instant cu they owing to see police, they owing to ranca careda bay, but uno owing to let one bag black cay.

police owing to core bay they slow y owing to succeed grab the boy a.m., naci at aruba of 15 year that live at dakota. the others also is bay achieve visit of police soon.

in power of a.m. owing to achieve one bag conteniendo joyas y one another bag conteniendo one laptop y also some banana. police owing to confisca esakinan for investigacion already cu this is show cu they will is procedente of abstraction. after owing to follow one buskeda in the becindario, but not owing to succeed captura the others. more late owing to enter informe cu the 3 tiponan here owing to being señala morning early at jaburibari hour cu they owing to let one car behind.

hour cu police owing to bay controla the car here owing to achieve know at once cu the number is falsifica y owing to dicidi of confisca the vehiculo here also.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1990 on: October 14, 2009, 12:00:43 AM »

10/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is enter cas of anciano y is bay cu his joyanan

diabierna night, he s.s. naci at surnam of 81 year, owing to bay keep of police at san nicolas y owing to haci denuncia of ladronisia of his joyanan of his cas in helfrichstraat. the is tell police cu desconoci owing to steal in his cas y owing to bay cu 10 thousand guilder at joyas, among another cadena y ring of gold cu diamante, one moneda of gold of $5.—di year 1900. police did take his complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1991 on: October 18, 2009, 12:26:25 AM »

10/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 16

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to wing atencion of mother iresponsable mother is drink in bar his yiunan younger of edad is sit for they cuenta sit pafo

saturday night police owing to ricibi informacion cu at one bar in emanstraat have one lady inside is drink, while the yiunan is for they cuenta sit abroad of the bar.

at arrival of the patrol policial enberdad owing to come encontra the 2 children younger sit on one bank pafo of the bar.

police owing to acerca they y they owing to declara cu they mother for enough rato, esta for of nightfall is in the bar is drink. they owing to señala the agentenan cual is they mother y police owing to notice cu the mother was show cu the have enough rato in the bar.

mother is drink in bar y yiunan diminutive sit night pafo is keep

the mother owing to stay identifica because; or.w. naci at sand domingo of 53 year. past owing to tell police cu past owing to let they sit one rato p’e bay strike two drinks in the bar.

the agentenan policial owing to wing atencion of the mother debidamente y owing to advirti’e cu the proximo trip if the acto here ripiti, they will bay cu the children keep of police y will place voogdijraad y departamento for asuntonan social at height of his actonan iresponsable.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1992 on: October 18, 2009, 12:30:33 AM »

10/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 16

Papiamentu translation:

man is menase person cu arm of candela

presencia of police owing to wordo ask cu urgencia saturday 10.30 of morning at one lugar in helfrichstraat, where he mihor conoci because; bari-mop, owing to menasa a cu arm of candela.

hour cu police owing to arrive n’e sitio, bari-mop not was more eynan, but police owing to achieve informacion cu past owing to lever one car mitsubishi galan color of gold v-833 y owing to bay for of the sitio.

polisnan of santa cruz owing to bay throw one view y owing to come across cu the car stop fast of diromis. at once police owing to bay close bari-mop, cu t’e man r.h naci at aruba of 28 year y owing to controla at his curpa. the not had arm of candela.

police owing to bay controla in the car y owing to come achieve one cuchiu. police owing to detene y owing to take away the car keep of police of santa cruz.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1993 on: October 18, 2009, 12:33:05 AM »

10/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 21

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene organisador of party cu does not owing to follow instruccion of police for stop the party at havana

diadomingo madruga hour cu police owing to bay atende one action at havana beach club at dado instant owing to ripara cu the musica duro was crea one atmosfera for arise more problem y for evita esey the agentenan owing to acerca the organisador r.m. of 30 year of corsow of the party y owing to pidi’e mirando the hour for stop the musica y end cu the party. the organisador owing to angry y not owing to follow instruccion of police. police owing to avise cu the permission is mara at cierto condicion y if the not follow cu the instruccion of police the is core risico of being deteni y esey is locual owing to sosode also. at keep of police self the organisador was bark insulta everybody y also police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1994 on: October 18, 2009, 12:38:14 AM »

10/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

man can some owing to stay atraca at light of trafico

diabierna night, 12.15, he r.h. naci at aruba of 48 year, owing to bay keep of police at north y is tell police cu two man owing to try atrake y less his car for of dje, at height of the lusnan of trafico in de la sallestraat, near of piet.

the is tell police cu the was stop at lusnan of trafico, hour cu one man delega color bruin cabey curl owing to come stop near of the door of the chofer y owing to open the door y owing to dune orden p’e descend. n’e another door had one another man color cla, delega cu one cuchiu (knife) in his hand.

r.h. owing to tell police cu past owing to deny of descend for of the car y owing to skop he cu was stop near of chofer, for kite of the car. r.h owing to bay for descend n’e another door of the car, y owing to come across cu the another man cu the cuchui cu was sway cune in his direccion. locual cu owing to salbe of the situation, is cu n’e instant ey, one another car owing to come stop y the two antisocialnan owing to core enter in one susuki swift color cora/oraño, cu was stop slow his car, y they owing to core bay.

in the susuki here had one of 3 person. r.h. owing to lever his car, y owing to persigui they till at hato, y after owing to lose they for of view. near of 6’or of morning police owing to see one susuki swift orange-coloured is core in ranchostraat. police owing to bay his slow y owing to pare y they had the number v-4183 on the car.

for of central police owing to achieve informacion cu t’e number a-23353, was on the car. police owing to controla the car y owing to achieve the plachi of number here in the car. police owing to confisca the car y owing to hibe keep.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1995 on: October 18, 2009, 12:42:14 AM »

10/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 30

Papiamentu translation:

ciudadano owing to descend for of car beat 4 marinier y bandona the sitio lagando they injury

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe cu have one action serious at havana beach club. at once owing to dirigi several patrol policial n’e sitio. at they arrival they owing to being informa cu esun cu owing to injury the 4 mariniernan here owing to bandona the sitio end, after of owing to beat they 4.

n’e sitio owing to crea one impresion left of cu the sospechoso ey will owing to strike they cu car, but this owing to resulta of do not berdad.

of the 4 mariniernan esun more seriamente injury owing to bay in car particular direccion hospital. while the others owing to stay y atende cu police y marechaussee.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1996 on: October 18, 2009, 12:44:32 AM »

10/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 30

Papiamentu translation:

abusador owing to strike child muher pregnant at hotzone

diadomingo madruga at cercania of hotzone one patrol policial is wordo stop for some segurity cu have one problem cu owing to cuminsa in one club in hotzone. apparently is deal of one person cu will owing to strike one child muher pregnant, but already hour police owing to arrive they will owing to take away the child muher hospital, already cu past owing to cuminsa achieve dolo y was complain very much. some witness owing to notifica police that till person cu owing to haci the abuse here. entretanto police owing to stay eynan pafo of the club for look at cu everybody bay cas calmo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1997 on: October 18, 2009, 12:57:21 AM »

10/6/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan of piece of autonan deteni

polisnan of santa cruz owing to bay diadomingo nightfall 5’or at the garage of police at balashi, at where they owing to achieve two person is less piece for of one car stop pafo of the luga. polisnan owing to bay y is come across cu the two hombernan, g.m. of 27 y r.l. of 21 year, cu was kitando piece for of one car. g.m. is one conoci of police for ladronisia. past owing to tell cu past owing to achieve permito of the owner of the car for less piece. according past owing to tell polisnan cu the owner, is one dutch cu is work at havana. the personal of balashi owing to tell police cu the car have two week stop end pafo of the garage, y they not know in cual caso the car is envolvi. come across. debi cu g.m. is conoci because; thief, polisnan owing to bay controla in the car toyota corolla blanco a-44706 cu g.m. was cune. in the car, polisnan owing to see cu the had much piece of car y also one pistol of plastic color black y one apparatus for smoke base y one cuchiu. two brother conoci for thief of car owing to stay deteni. they was plunder one jeep. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1998 on: October 18, 2009, 01:13:43 AM »

10/5/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

sobrino is maltrata his uncle cu machete

yesterday tardi had one caso tristo at kurimiauw, hour cu one sobrino owing to dicidi of maltrata his uncle cu machete lague seriamente injury. kico t’e cause of this oficialmente still do not conoci. cu urgencia owing to take away the uncle hospital. more late, police owing to detene the sobrino, that still was all at blood. the situation of the uncle, of acuerdo cu we informacion, is enough earnest.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/12579/8/

Papiamentu translation:

sobrino is cap tio malamente cu machete in cabes

monday, 05 october 2009 - 13:35

today in oranan of nightfall in vecindario of kurimiua where cu one sobrino cu problem mental owing to arise contra of his tio y owing to injury the person here. informacion cu we owing to ricibi is cu, the young apparently ja end for enough day was hasiendo much cos stranjo. today without none discusion or problem, the young here owing to happen hand for one machete y is zwaay this in direccion of his tio sy cabes, cu consequencia cu is let the tio cu one cap seriamente. just hour cu are you believe cu the boy here will stop, here past owing to sigi zwaai the machete cu intencion for stay cap the tio. click read more for more imagen y more informacion. warning: the fotonan is much strong y much grafico. alaves "exclusivo"!!!

in all the dolor cu the tio was pasando inside at the instant ey, owing to stay struggle cu the young for evita one desgracia more earnest. the tio owing to ricibi one cap at his cabes y several another cap at his hand. police owing to present at sitio cu much urgencia for so establece orden on the imagen will see cu police have to owing to throw up they arm for so domina the boy cu problem mental here. owing to aresta the sobrino here y owing to transporte for keep of police. also ambulance owing to present at sitio for give asistencia medico at the tio cu was sangrando serious. recherce also owing to present at sitio mirando cu this is one caso enough earnest where cu the young here owing to try of place end at his tio his life. come across

10/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

version oficial of police man owing to wordo gekap cu machete for his own primo y not for his sobrino

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diadomingo afternoon in careda of 2‘or at one cas at kurimiau, where one man owing to arrive cu his curpa at blood y cu cortanan serious. hour cu patrol owing to arrive, they're come across one are big of person stop pafo of the cas y they're tell police cu t’e man d.s.t, naci at venezuela of 20 year owing to chop his primo d.p. naci at sand domingo. y do not as we of awemainta owing to publica yesterday, saying cu is sobrino owing to chop his uncle. today we is present the version oficial of police.

police owing to see cu d.p, had one chop enough big behind his cabes y also the had clip deep at his arm left. at once police owing to ask presencia of ambulance for come n’e sitio y transporta the victima for poli for tratamento.

while cu police was atende the victima, one muher of 27 year owing to core come n’e sitio y owing to ask aid.

the is tell police cu the was in bathroom, hour cu one man desconoci owing to enter in his cas cu one machete in his hand. he owing to bay on dje y owing to exigi p’e as relacion cune. first instant the muher owing to deny, but hour cu he owing to cuminsa menase y dale, past owing to bay of acuerdo.

he owing to bay in bedroom y past owing to achieve one chens for core bay busca aid. police owing to bay at the apartment y eyden they owing to come come across cu d.s.t. y the apartment was all at blood. even in plafond had blood. the was sit cu the machete in his hand.

polisnan owing to trek pistol y owing to ordene for place the machete abao. at once polisnan owing to detene for maltrato cu arm, menasa y also for ladronisia, already cu have indicacion cu the is envolvi also in one ladronisia, where past owing to bay cu camara, cloths y another articulonan more. supuestamente t’e same man here, owing to maltrata he d.p. cu machete.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1999 on: October 18, 2009, 01:19:22 AM »

10/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 23

Papiamentu translation:

casonan cu corte of first instancia will deal diahuebs now 8 oktober 2009

m.f.f.p. f.p. is wordo acusa of posesion of one or more arm of candela on 28 of november 2007, without had permission for this. also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to entrega one or more arm of candela at one person in the period of first of january 2006 till 24 of september 2007.

j.c.a.l. l. is wordo acusa of owing to, cu the intencion of cause one person damage fisico important, owing to violentemente bite the person here y/of strike the y/of huñe at his cara y/of curpa, owing to ranca his cabey, owing to close his throat y owing to, hour the person was wanted owing to descend for of car, owing to core car y owing to lastre more or less 20 metre on caminda on 6 of april 2007. the is wordo acusa also of owing to intencionalmente steal freedom of the person provided that cuestion on 6 of april 2007 y of owing to menaze cu one crimen contra his life on the self date by of bise: “mi is bay kill do you, …. stinki”.

e.c.j.r. r. is wordo acusa of ladronicia of one engine of snacks of one person on 11 of half 2006.

m.j.a.a. owing to. is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaine on 20 of may 2009.

j.e.l.z. l.z. is wordo acusa of importacion of hennep on 23 of june 2009.

y.t.a.m. owing to.m. is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaine on 19 of june 2009.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.