March 18, 2024, 11:54:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737404 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2060 on: November 03, 2009, 06:35:36 PM »

10/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to send baranca for break glass of office of centro of informacion for asunto of drugs

monday madruga owing to enter informacion cu desconocidonan owing to send one baranca by of one of the glasnan of window at centro of informacion for asunto of drugs, cu is stay in oranjestraat. of the form here owing to succeed open the ventana, but the alarma owing to bay on y this owing to aleha the thief. one rato after one person sospechoso owing to return, but had a cuidando the lugar y this owing to impedi the choler for enter in the lugar.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2061 on: November 03, 2009, 06:40:48 PM »

10/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

man is menasa his ex y his mother cu dead p’e achieve sex

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna night 9.30, at one cas at tarabana, where one muher owing to wordo menasa cu dead, because; cu the does not haci sex cu his ex amigo m.w. naci at aruba of 39 year.

and.k. is tell police cu the have fright, because; cu his mother is one person bad at cama y m.w.ta menase cu dead. hour cu police owing to bay for asistencia n’e cas, while cu they're talk cu the denunciante and.k., the is achieve call of m.w. y and.k.a place the celular at loudspeaker, p’e polisnan can owing to hear.

police owing to hear w.m. tell and.k. p’e happen at his cas for they haci sex y the have to corda cu his mother is a bad.

hour cu and.k. owing to deny, m.w. owing to close the telephone. police owing to tell and.k. hour cu the see m.w. in becindario, for at once the calling police, y owing to tell and.k. for give complaint of menasa cu dead contra m.w.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2062 on: November 03, 2009, 06:43:12 PM »

10/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

tourist owing to let bag on beach y thief owing to bay cune

he m.m. naci at brasil of 35 year, is bay keep of police at strand-politie, y is haci denuncia of ladronisia of his bag on beach fast of one lowrise hotel. m.m. is tell police cu past owing to let his bag on strand y owing to bay swim one rato. hour cu past owing to go back the bag owing to disparce. in the bag the had 100 guilder, 20 dollar y two celular. one beachboy cu was n’e sitio, owing to tell cu past owing to see one boy enter in one car black a-46707. police owing to controla in sistema, y owing to resulta cu the number do not pertenece n’e car.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2063 on: November 03, 2009, 06:47:55 PM »

10/19/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

guardacosta owing to intercepta 50 kilo of drugs in one canoa

guardacosta of antiyas y aruba, in one accion combina cu seccion crimen organisa, (sgc), saturday ultimo during one patruye, owing to intercepta 50 kilo of drugs, cu was abordo of one canoa. they owing to detene the person cu was maneha the canoa here. the accion here did take lugar saturday madruga early, near of 3 or of madruga, hour cu one patruye cu the superrhib of guardacosta, did take notice of one person on one canoa or also can is one kayak, was very sospechoso is actuate at entrance of bahia of barcadera. they owing to ask about they self, is kico one person is haci cu his canoa the hour of god on sea. abordo of the canoa had one sun person.e superrhib owing to bay in his direccion for haci one investigacion y so they owing to come achieve the bulto conteniendo drugs.e drugs y the canoa owing to stay confisca, while cu owing to detene the manehador of the canoa y owing to pas’e for sgc for more investigacion.mester tell cu during all the operación here, personal of guardacosta owing to ask police for controla autonan cu is stop at costa. several patrol policial owing to controla, y owing to controla some car, but not owing to come across cu nothing odd.kier mean, esnan cu was wait for the person here cu his canoa, will owing to descend at water hour owing to feel the cayente.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64002.php
Google translation:

Canoe with drugs intercepted 50 kilos

October 19, 2009, 14:15 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Off the coast of Barcadera is Saturday in the early morning intercepted a boat with about 50 pounds narcotics on board. It is the driver arrested. The Coast Guard reported. The arrest happened in a joint action by the Coast Guard and the Organized Crime Section (SGC). Around three hours in the morning during a patrol in a patrol vessel SuperRhib a suspicious man aboard a canoe discovered. The canoe was at that moment at the entrance of Barcadera bay. On closer examination were found three bales around 50 kilos drugs: two with a cocaine and marijuana. The man was arrested and the drugs were transferred to SGC. The matter is further investigated.

10/21/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

huez comisario owing to prolonga detencion in caso of drugs

as we owing to publica end monday ultimo, cu saturday madruga guardacosta of antiyas y aruba owing to intercepta one overall of 50 kilo of drugs cu was on one kayak in mouth of barcadera. at such ocasión owing to detene carlos quandt, that do not one desconoci for police. after the oficialnan of guardacosta owing to alerta seccion of crimen organisa (s.g.c.) of police for haci investigacion n’e costanan, y so one some east of parke wilhelmina owing to detene one another sospechoso of surname otwyn a. houtman, (28) that owing to being achieve cu one trailer p’e kayak. tuesday morning both sospechoso owing to present fast of huez-comisario that owing to achieve is necesario p’e 2 sospechosonan here stay deteni, so then they detencion owing to stay prolonga.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2064 on: November 03, 2009, 06:50:36 PM »

10/21/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

ladronicia of vuurwerk

tuesday nightfall owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to break enter in one container cu have at "wela”, the sitio where is keep all cosnan dangerous. at once owing to dirigi one unidad of recherche n’e sitio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2065 on: November 03, 2009, 09:48:19 PM »

10/22/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

huez is send speed y marisol go sit at table

the caso here is relaciona cu declaracion cu minister lopez tromp owing to haci during one conferencia of prensa, after cu speed andrade in noticiero of canal 90 owing to tell cu one mandatario owing to “hit and run” one car y do not conoci if have person injury, referiendo at one caso cu did take lugar at bubali.

Papiamentu translation:

huez owing to interoga speed andrade y minister drs. marisol lopez tromp y owing to sugeri for come cu one declaracion conhunto

yesterday morning the caso sumario cu nelson (speed) andrade owing to cuminsa contra minister drs. marisol lopez tromp did take lugar. nelson (speed) andrade owing to worde representa for advocate mr. milko baiz, while cu minister marisol lopez tromp owing to wordo representa for advocate mr. rep. the caso here is relaciona cu declaracion cu minister lopez tromp owing to haci during one conferencia of prensa, after cu speed andrade in noticiero of canal 90 owing to tell cu one mandatario owing to “hit and run” one car y do not conoci if have person injury, referiendo at one caso cu did take lugar at bubali.

minister lopez tromp in his declaracion owing to expresa cu “hit and run” is thing speed andrade owing to haci 10 year happen caminda the was envolvi in one accidente y neither owing to busca right of the victima cu owing to stay in rolstoel.t’asina cu yesterday advocate mr. rep owing to haci one contra demanda contra speed andrade, caminda the also is ask for rectificacion.durante tratamento of the caso, the topico of discusion was “hit and run”. advocate mr. milko baiz is achieve cu minister lopez tromp owing to comete one “hit and run” cual is one delito much earnest. past owing to tell cu the accidente cu minister lopez tromp is referi at dje, speed andrade not was culpable y not owing to comete one “hit and run” y because; such do not responsible for thing owing to sosode. the is achieve cu minister lopez tromp have to rectifica, because owing to tacha the good name of andrade.di part of mr. rep owing to wordo show cu speed andrade was know very good kico owing to sosode, but owing to bay haci sensacion cu the news cual owing to tacha minister lopez tromp his name y owing to afect’e in his campaña. is pesey minister drs. marisol lopez tromp owing to dicidi of as one conferencia of prensa together cu siomara everon in that the mandatario owing to strike cu his car y owing to give one splicacion kico owing to sosode y cu none instant can talk of one “hit and run”. the advocate is achieve cu speed andrade have to rectifica.huez owing to talk cu speed andrade because; cu minister lopez-tromp, caminda past owing to show both cu the word “hit and run” is much earnest y cu at his opinion both owing to use bad y owing to crea bad interpretacion. minister lopez tromp owing to tell huez cu for casualidad past owing to visit the victima of the accidente caminda the family is bao impresion cu speed andrade owing to cause one “hit and run” y cu during 10 year none instant past owing to busca the victima k. his right. cu the expresion during the conferencia minister lopez tromp wanted owing to show cu speed andrade not owing to show interest y does not owing to culpa speed andrade of owing to cause one “hit and run”.huez after of owing to listen both owing to propone cu is mihor speed andrade y minister drs. marisol lopez-tromp come cu one declaracion conhunto caminda they're expresa cu owing to using expresion bad y does not owing to cause damage at another. huez owing to enfatisa cu in the declaracion conhunto here, none of two or as speed andrade neither minister drs. marisol lopez-tromp is carga the culpa. the abogadonan owing to stay of see if will can arrive at one acuerdo conhunto y will let huez know. if not succeed this, will can wait for cu huez will have to dicta sentencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2066 on: November 03, 2009, 10:43:41 PM »

10/22/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

oranjestad y bencidario do not assure more destrucion of car

diaranson trempan in oranan of marduga one car of bakery morderna his windshield owing to wordo destrui by of cholernan cu was fight eybanda. in one caso separa one car fast dopv owing to become victima of ladronicia hour owing to steal his wielnan.

Papiamentu translation:

cu one bloki happen by of the windshield van of bakery owing to become victima of discucion among 2 choler

diarazon madruga owing to enter informe cu one choler owing to destrui windshield of one of the vannan of bakery moderna in jan jacobstraat, cu is staciona behind the bakery.

at arrival of the patrol policial, they owing to talk cu esun encarga cu the vehiculo y past owing to tell just one rato first past owing to arrive y owing to staciona the vehiculo behind, past owing to descend bay inside. one rato after past owing to hear one ado y past owing to core bay pafo y owing to look at one choler female core bay at careda y one another choler cu owing to stay stop eybanda, while past owing to become look at the windshield y owing to see this destrui. so at once past owing to avisa police. do not conoci, if police owing to achieve the malhechor, (article just stops there)

ladronnan owing to steal 2 wiel completo for of dienstwagen of dopv, staciona fast office

diarazon madruga during patrol policial, they owing to come descubri cu one of the dienstwagennan of d.o.p.v. desconocidonan owing to steal 2 wiel completo y owing to comete destruccion n’e vehiculonan here also. all this owing to sosode fast of the office of dopv.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2067 on: November 03, 2009, 10:46:21 PM »

10/22/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

adicto is declara cu 2 choler owing to batie y exigi all his coin y drugs, but the not had nothing y the cholernan owing to exigi’e his sapatonan

diarazon madruga one adicto owing to present at keep of police at oranjestad cu one storia very increible. the adicto owing to declara cu the is one venezolano y cu at height of ex-edificio of texas 2 choler owing to arrive close dje y owing to bati’e. after they owing to pidi’e his cartera y also the drugs cu the have in his power. the hour past owing to tell the 2 cholernan cu the not have nothing cune, the cholernan owing to saca one cuchiu y owing to medio atake y in the maniobra for defende his self ela clip his hand. the cholernan owing to exigi his sapatonan also y after they owing to descend at water y bay. after of this the adicto owing to march bay till at keep of police for denuncia the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2068 on: November 03, 2009, 10:49:06 PM »

10/22/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

problem owing to termina in kapmento cu machete

presencia of police owing to wordo ask tuesday nightfall 4.30, at one cas in pastoor hendrikstraat, where probably have one problem among pareha.

n’e sitio, police is achieve informacion of testigonan cu is deal of one action cu machete y cu one person owing to wordo gekap.

testigonan is tell police cu one amigo owing to take away the victima g. centro medico for tratamento. at centro medico, police owing to talk cu the child of the victima, that is tell police cu t’e man c.a. naci at sand domingo of 39 year owing to chop his father cu machete.

police owing to busca c.a. y near of 5’or of nightfall, police owing to detene.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2069 on: November 03, 2009, 11:09:26 PM »

10/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

during tratamento of the caso contra are cu owing to steal owing to stay señala very much compania of huur car owing to become victima of ladronicia

yesterday the sospechosonan silvio geerman, giomar kelkboom, raymond maduro, franklin petrocchi, zahir alli, david koolman, jean pierre croes, randolf curiel, rodolfo amaya y samira hamadi seddik owing to stay oranan largo in corte y so self tratamento of the caso not owing to stay cla.

the are here is wordo sospecha of owing to comete one cantidad of ladronicia of car, caminda piezanan was wordo bendi. even have caso caminda car steal owing to wordo bendi cu number of chasis change.

majority of they also is wordo acusa of encubrimento or as cu owing to help keep piezanan procedente of ladronicia of car or cu owing to place they lugar available for desmantela the autonan.

also have some of they cu is wordo acusa of posecion ilegal of arm of candela y cu they will was sell arm. the caso here is relaciona of serie of ladronicia of autonan cu was take lugar for of june 2008 till cu the year here. at january 2009 owing to cuminsa cu the investigacionnan y owing to give the caso here the name “stuur”.

yesterday at dado instant during interogacion of the sospechosonan relaciona cu the caso, huez owing to wing atencion of some of the sospechosonan cu they have to stay keto y do not talk cu another. hour huez owing to notice cu the sospechosonan does not haci caso, past owing to instrui the miembronan of cuerpo especial aruban for place orden if is necesario in the are here. as cu huez owing to tell this, can owing to constata cu the are owing to stay keto.

in sitting-room of corte was present various agent of companianan of huur of car y also another personanan cu owing to become victima of ladronicia of the are here. now will bay stipula one date caminda ministerio publico will bay present his rekisitorio caminda the will bay exigi castigonan y after is follow cu the defence of the abogadonan. finalmente is huez will have to take the decision.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2070 on: November 03, 2009, 11:14:19 PM »

10/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

after of 2 week of his asesinato till still not have none detencion haci y ministerio publico is ask cooperacion of publico

today is just two week happen, cu sra. dot hassell owing to stay sorprendi of his cas y owing to stay asesina. kende(nan) owing to haci this, till today none person not know.awemainta did take contacto cu ministerio publico y so we owing to come achieve know cu not have mucho informacion, y assure not have none detencion haci till still.

more the dianan is bay pasando, more dificil the is become, but the team cu is trahando on the investigacion here, is very confia of soluciona the asesinato here.

of acuerdo cu ministerio publico, they owing to achieve very informacion, same cu all the rumornan cu is circulando. have even in they mencion is being haci of one or more vagamundo, but this do not sufficient for soluciona the caso. several person owing to being tendi, but once more, adieu cu not have factornan convicente, not can bay over at detene none person.

pesey the fiscal, cu is encabesa the investigacion owing to ask we yesterday, for haci one apelacion on the publico, cu follow give informacion. therefore.e. esnan cu owing to happen in the becindario of cas of the difunto y can owing to see algo yamativo, for calling the team of recherche cu is haciendo the investigacion. y if have one or another person more cu can owing to hear algo, y can help at soluciona the asesinato of dot hassell, not vacila for help police. therefore.e. so can owing to hear cu dot hassell owing to earn several catochi the dianan ey, cu will is motibo cu the murderer owing to ataque till mat’e, but if none person come fast y afirma this, will can achieve more indicacion in what direccion for bay.

pesey once more ministerio publico is haci one apelacion, at all esnan cu can owing to look at algo among 4 or of nightfall for 8 or of night in the becindad, calling cualkier one of the wardanan of police. everybody wanted for soluciona the caso here, then is together have to haci’e.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2071 on: November 03, 2009, 11:20:32 PM »

10/22/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

huez is send speed y marisol go sit at table

the caso here is relaciona cu declaracion cu minister lopez tromp owing to haci during one conferencia of prensa, after cu speed andrade in noticiero of canal 90 owing to tell cu one mandatario owing to “hit and run” one car y do not conoci if have person injury, referiendo at one caso cu did take lugar at bubali.

Papiamentu translation:

huez owing to interoga speed andrade y minister drs. marisol lopez tromp y owing to sugeri for come cu one declaracion conhunto

yesterday morning the caso sumario cu nelson (speed) andrade owing to cuminsa contra minister drs. marisol lopez tromp did take lugar. nelson (speed) andrade owing to worde representa for advocate mr. milko baiz, while cu minister marisol lopez tromp owing to wordo representa for advocate mr. rep. the caso here is relaciona cu declaracion cu minister lopez tromp owing to haci during one conferencia of prensa, after cu speed andrade in noticiero of canal 90 owing to tell cu one mandatario owing to “hit and run” one car y do not conoci if have person injury, referiendo at one caso cu did take lugar at bubali.

minister lopez tromp in his declaracion owing to expresa cu “hit and run” is thing speed andrade owing to haci 10 year happen caminda the was envolvi in one accidente y neither owing to busca right of the victima cu owing to stay in rolstoel.t’asina cu yesterday advocate mr. rep owing to haci one contra demanda contra speed andrade, caminda the also is ask for rectificacion.durante tratamento of the caso, the topico of discusion was “hit and run”. advocate mr. milko baiz is achieve cu minister lopez tromp owing to comete one “hit and run” cual is one delito much earnest. past owing to tell cu the accidente cu minister lopez tromp is referi at dje, speed andrade not was culpable y not owing to comete one “hit and run” y because; such do not responsible for thing owing to sosode. the is achieve cu minister lopez tromp have to rectifica, because owing to tacha the good name of andrade.di part of mr. rep owing to wordo show cu speed andrade was know very good kico owing to sosode, but owing to bay haci sensacion cu the news cual owing to tacha minister lopez tromp his name y owing to afect’e in his campaña. is pesey minister drs. marisol lopez tromp owing to dicidi of as one conferencia of prensa together cu siomara everon in that the mandatario owing to strike cu his car y owing to give one splicacion kico owing to sosode y cu none instant can talk of one “hit and run”. the advocate is achieve cu speed andrade have to rectifica.huez owing to talk cu speed andrade because; cu minister lopez-tromp, caminda past owing to show both cu the word “hit and run” is much earnest y cu at his opinion both owing to use bad y owing to crea bad interpretacion. minister lopez tromp owing to tell huez cu for casualidad past owing to visit the victima of the accidente caminda the family is bao impresion cu speed andrade owing to cause one “hit and run” y cu during 10 year none instant past owing to busca the victima k. his right. cu the expresion during the conferencia minister lopez tromp wanted owing to show cu speed andrade not owing to show interest y does not owing to culpa speed andrade of owing to cause one “hit and run”.huez after of owing to listen both owing to propone cu is mihor speed andrade y minister drs. marisol lopez-tromp come cu one declaracion conhunto caminda they're expresa cu owing to using expresion bad y does not owing to cause damage at another. huez owing to enfatisa cu in the declaracion conhunto here, none of two or as speed andrade neither minister drs. marisol lopez-tromp is carga the culpa. the abogadonan owing to stay of see if will can arrive at one acuerdo conhunto y will let huez know. if not succeed this, will can wait for cu huez will have to dicta sentencia.

Papiamentu translation:

have to keep now on sentencia of huez, because minister drs. marisol lopez tromp does not sit at table cu nelson (speed) andrade

after cu the week here, huez owing to propone abogadonan of minister drs. marisol lopez tromp y of nelson (speed) andrade for they sit at table, y look at if they can achieve another in one sun declaracion, without cu the have to give one veredicto, the mandatario owing to let know of do not interesa y does not sit at table cu speed andrade.

minister drs. marisol lopez tromp is prefera of achieve one veredicto, after cu in same caso sumario here, owing to haci one contra-demanda contra of speed andrade for his insultonan haci at radio.

this nifica cu now have to keep till day 4 of november now, for determina con huez owing to analisa the casonan here, for can give his veredicto.

speed andrade not had nothing contra of the proposicion of huez for sit at table, for finalisa the diferencianan cu owing to surgi, y also n’e interpretacion of the words “hit & run”.

as is conoci, speed andrade owing to tell cu minister drs. marisol lopez tromp owing to comete one “hit provided that run” hour cu past owing to strike one car, y owing to core bay, without keep the owner for dun’e cuenta. the minister owing to let know of not was know self cu past owing to strike one car, siendo on grabacion n’e dentist can see past owing to even descend for of car, look at the situation y owing to bay, apparently keriendo cu none person not owing to look at.

minister drs. marisol lopez tromp not owing to like the form cu the news here owing to being treci fast y referi at one caso cu owing to sosode cu speed andrade because; 10 year happen, in one accidente at mahuma, cu the mandatario also owing to califica because; one caso of “hit & run”, thing not was the caso.

as wait for now the veredicto of day 4 of november now, cu assure will become uno very interesting.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2072 on: November 12, 2009, 10:56:30 PM »

10/26/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

at kurimiauw police owing to detene man sospecha of owing to maltrata one lady

diabierna night owing to enter informacion of one caso of maltrato at kurimiauw, where one man will owing to maltrata one lady. at arrival of police n’e sitio, at once owing to detene the sospechoso, while owing to conseha the lady for entrega one complaint of maltrato.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2073 on: November 12, 2009, 10:59:14 PM »

10/19/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

secuestro (kidnapping) of baby

one news much earnest y preocupante owing to come fast in end of week here caminda cu aruba once more is in luz negative, where cu can wordo deduci cu deal (benta) of person will can is drentando we island.t’asina cu informacion owing to enter cu one child muher of barely 2 month of edad owing to wordo rescata for funcionarionan of police cientifico pregnant falcon, venezuela.e baby owing to wordo secuestra diabierna happen at maracaibo cu intencionnan of wordo bendi for 18 thousand bolivar strong. the baby will owing to wordo tresi aruba after of wordo bendi by of the own aunt y cousin of the mother.

Papiamentu translation:

owing to rescata baby secuestra at venezuela cu will owing to wordo tresi aruba after of wordo bendi

one news much earnest y preocupante owing to come fast in end of week here caminda cu aruba once more is in luz negative, where cu can wordo deduci cu deal (benta) of person will can is drentando we island.

t’asina cu informacion owing to enter cu one child muher of barely 2 month of edad owing to wordo rescata for funcionarionan of police cientifico pregnant falcon, venezuela.

the baby owing to wordo secuestra diabierna happen at maracaibo cu intencionnan of wordo bendi for 18 thousand bolivar strong. the baby will owing to wordo tresi aruba after of wordo bendi by of the own aunt y cousin of the mother.

not owing to stay revela exactly if the persona(nan) cu owing to cumpra the baby is venezolano self or of another nacionalidad, but if owing to stay estableci claramente cu the baby will owing to come aruba after cu full the coin will owing to wordo pay, algo without doubt cu will have have to of more investigacion, specialmente mirando the type of crimen abysmal here.

at aeropuerto internacional josefa camejo, ubica at municipio los taques of the peninsula of paraguana owing to detene 4 person, 3 of they colombiano y one venezolano cu is wordo sospecha of owing to materializa the secuestro of the baby.

after of the interogatorionan, the detenidonan owing to informa the paradero of one muher conoci because; “georgina” eldrit omira curie of 38 year live in bushistraat at ponton, that will owing to secuestra the baby at maracaibo y traslade at hotel caribe at sharp fijo. in the camber of hotel owing to detene muher y owing to achieve the baby in good estado of salud. besides they owing to detene also gillianie rose- ann kock of 27 year live at sabania downstairs y cecilia curié of 54 live at hooiberg. autoridadnan at aruba will have to can haci one follow up on the caso here y evita cu in future one plan so provided that berdad wordo concretiza y cu children secuestra at another paisnan can enter we island god know cu what intencionnan of the secuestradornan or the cumpradornan.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64001.php

Google translation:

Arubans involved in baby selling

October 19, 2009, 14:16 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / MARACAIBO - Three Arubans by local authorities in Venezuela arrested for involvement in the selling and abduct a baby. Venezuelan media said that the Corps of criminal onderzooek (CicpC) one of just two months old baby rescued.

There were a total of eight people were arrested including three Arubans. One of the suspects, an aunt of the baby, claimed last Friday that the baby would be kidnapped. She explained that at least her sister, mother of the child. She appeared to have sold the child themselves. Reportedly, there are 18,000 bolivar ($ 8373) counted down to buying the child. This was in four equal payments.

The aunt of the baby sold it to an international child trafficking gang to do. The baby was on Saturday night with the baby before the suspects got on the plane by police rescued.

H. said during the interrogation of the police that her husband and her daughter Melesio Riera Marifer Johaina Barrios (23) also have helped them in this case. It was admitted that the steal of the baby with help from the Aruban Georgina Currie called Gina, is successful. Currie was pregnant for a while to have to occur in Aruba. Currie wore the last time just as wide clothing to her family and friends into believing that she was pregnant. Last August she was in Venezuela because they would have known pregnancy complications. By staying in the clinic in Venezuela has a debt she left behind. Currie let her know they work because of financial problems that debt. Her colleagues would have helped her financially even. Now last week she would have traveled to Venezuela to give birth to her supposed baby.

The aim of Currie was therefore in Venezuela to buy a baby. She may even have paid a man to pretend he was her husband. The three Arubanan including Currie and five other parties are now in jail in Venezuela.

It is not known whether they have a lawyer and whether the Dutch embassy is aware of this matter.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64279.php

ARUBA

Two suspected baby trafficking free

October 26, 2009, 14:21 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / CORO - Two of the three Aruban men in connection with baby trafficking in Venezuela were arrested, are at liberty. Cecilia Curie and Gilian Kock, relatives of the accused Gina Aruban Curie, were on October 16 at the airport Coro arrested. Reportedly the cousin and aunt had brought money to Gina Curie, assuming that it was for the payment of her confinement in the hospital Falcon. The two have been released, but may still not leave Venezuela because they can still be called for any testimony. By Gina Curie would reportedly made a requirement of 45 days cell and compulsory admission to a psychiatric facility. A more serious penalty they escaped after the mother of the baby would have withdrawn its claim.

Aunt
A total of eight people arrested. One of the suspects is the aunt of the newborn girl who was nearly sold. Together with her husband and daughter made it the mother of the child mean that her baby was abducted. However, the baby was sold to an international human trafficking gang who does. The sale amount was 18,000 bolivar ($ 8373), payable in four installments. The child, however, was Saturday night, the suspects before it got on the plane, rescued by the police. During the questioning of the woman who had sold the baby, Gina Curie showed that the final purchase would be star of the baby. It is reported that Curie has been pregnant for a while to do here in Aruba, including by wearing roomy clothing. Last August she was in Venezuela because they would have known pregnancy complications. Once they had returned to friends and colleagues know that her stay in her clinic with a big Venezuelan debt had stuck. Why her colleagues have collected money for her. Gina went to Venezuela last week for supposedly there to deliver her baby. However, the intention was there to buy the stolen child to complete. Curie in Venezuela reportedly would have paid even a man to impersonate as her husband.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2074 on: November 12, 2009, 11:05:44 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

after of 2 week of his asesinato till still not have none detencion haci y ministerio publico is ask cooperacion of publico

today is just two week happen, cu sra. dot hassell owing to stay sorprendi of his cas y owing to stay asesina. kende(nan) owing to haci this, till today none person not know.awemainta did take contacto cu ministerio publico y so we owing to come achieve know cu not have mucho informacion, y assure not have none detencion haci till still.

more the dianan is bay pasando, more dificil the is become, but the team cu is trahando on the investigacion here, is very confia of soluciona the asesinato here.

of acuerdo cu ministerio publico, they owing to achieve very informacion, same cu all the rumornan cu is circulando. have even in they mencion is being haci of one or more vagamundo, but this do not sufficient for soluciona the caso. several person owing to being tendi, but once more, adieu cu not have factornan convicente, not can bay over at detene none person.

pesey the fiscal, cu is encabesa the investigacion owing to ask we yesterday, for haci one apelacion on the publico, cu follow give informacion. therefore.e. esnan cu owing to happen in the becindario of cas of the difunto y can owing to see algo yamativo, for calling the team of recherche cu is haciendo the investigacion. y if have one or another person more cu can owing to hear algo, y can help at soluciona the asesinato of dot hassell, not vacila for help police. therefore.e. so can owing to hear cu dot hassell owing to earn several catochi the dianan ey, cu will is motibo cu the murderer owing to ataque till mat’e, but if none person come fast y afirma this, will can achieve more indicacion in what direccion for bay.

pesey once more ministerio publico is haci one apelacion, at all esnan cu can owing to look at algo among 4 or of nightfall for 8 or of night in the becindad, calling cualkier one of the wardanan of police. everybody wanted for soluciona the caso here, then is together have to haci’e.

10/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

relaciona cu asesinato of dot hassell although have one person deteni, have to of more proof palpable for close the caso

after of two week of investigacion pisa, yesterday morning the team of recherche cu owing to come is work on the caso of asesinato of sra. dorothy adele (dot) hassell, owing to detene one sospechoso, a man.

so cu this owing to become news, everybody owing to become as contento, because the caso here will conoce one solucion, but also the habitantenan of savaneta y becindario is breathe of alivio, because one murderer is less for of caminda.

but yesterday afternoon, ministerio publico together cu police, where inspector vanessa kock owing to convoca one conferencia of prensa, we is conclui cu although cu they have one sospechoso deteni, they have to of publico for help they cu informacion for have pruebanan more concreto for definitely take away the author fast of huez p’e being condena.

of acuerdo cu informacion cu we have, for of enough time have cierto indicacion, even is talk of one possible “inside job”, esta cu the author of the asesinato here is one person cu conoce dot hassell much good, for can owing to enter the cas, without break. y during cu the is inside, past owing to demanda for coin. ultimo dianan, very person owing to being interroga, till cu this owing to conduci cu yesterday morning, owing to dicidi of detene one sospechoso.

yesterday inspector vanessa kock owing to tell, of mirando cu here is deal of one caso very delicado, y assure uno important, do not oportuno for give name neither con the caso here did take lugar. pesey the acolyte of the team investigativo owing to let know cu do not permiti niether for haci none clase of question.

all thing the can tell is, cu one person sospechoso owing to stay deteni yesterday morning, y is deal of a man. the not can divulga none another informacion, tocante the detencion, neither detaye of the person y niether of the caso self, mirando the gravedad of the caso.

if inspector vanessa kock owing to haci one suplica at people provided that general, cu esnan cu can know the minimo detaye of the asesinato cu did take lugar day 10 of october for calling keep of police at san nicolas or calling the tipline of police, cu is 11141 or 100.

also the inspector owing to haci one suplica at people for as cuenta cu the gravedad of the caso, already cu the is much delicado for cual the have atencion completo of all the team investigativo. at end vanessa kock owing to gradici also, prensa p’e mature cu not owing to specula cu the caso y is ask once more, for as cuenta cu this also.

awemainta have to señala if, cu the form cu the informacion owing to being treci yesterday, the team not have pruebanan palpable still, for cual owing to ask people help cu the tip of gold. but give the team here all informacion necesario, because people all assure wanted one solucion of the caso of asesinato here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2075 on: November 12, 2009, 11:30:40 PM »

10/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

cuerpo policial contento cu combatimento of criminalidad is one of the prioridadnan of next gobierno

peter de witte, alto comisario of police acompaña for robert candelaria, dolfi richardson y antoine solognier cu miembronan of staff owing to reuni cu formador.despues of this owing to succeed one interview cu alto comisario that owing to count ; on the contendido of the meeting.

past owing to considera the meeting uno much positive caminda inicialmente owing to dune one schets of the these period happen y cu view on future. past owing to ripara cu combatimento of criminalidad is one prioridad important of formador y cuerpo policial is extremely contento cu this.

puntonan important cu owing to come fast is the feel of seguridad of the personanan, the combatimento of criminalidad y also the atencion for her personal of cuerpo polcial cu 7 day for week y 24 hour for day is combati criminalidad.

in the meeting owing to present also the preocupacionnan y deseonan caminda one of the puntonan inportante was the preocupacion for cu presupuesto of cuerpo policial.

peter de witte owing to indica also cu not only police, but also bombero, cruz cora, combatimento of drugs is much escencial y the according the can owing to feel, this is also one of the prioridadnan of formador.pa thing is the ceramento of shelter, alto comisario owing to indica cu have to zorg for have opvang for her personanan y this police not can his only y pesey the have to wordo haci cu the another diensten, but the is believe cu will come rapidamente one task force cu will atende cu this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2076 on: November 12, 2009, 11:43:24 PM »

10/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

thief is break window diminutive of car staciona at bubali y is ranca, steal, bay cu the car-stereo

tuesday madruga owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to end of break in one car staciona at bubali. at arrival of police owing to come constata cu same cu owing to come is sosodiendo the ultimo dianan in the area here cu ladronnan is kibrando several car for steal the car-stereo y another pertenencianan of value.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2077 on: November 12, 2009, 11:46:37 PM »

10/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

for of cas of one police thief owing to bay cu 150 ball of arm of candela

neither cas of police do not scapa of ladronnan cu is follow activo y even not owing to respeta neither cas of police. do not first trip cu one cas of police is achieve visit of ladronnan. so therefore.e. some time atrás, have thief cu owing to bay cu arm reglamentario of police y till today not owing to achieve this more.

now we owing to achieve informacion, cu ladron(nan) owing to enter in one cas of police, y owing to steal one box strong completo. can is they owing to believe cu in the box strong have his arm reglamentario, thing not was the caso, but is scondi another caminda. thing if had in the box strong, was 150 municion (bala for arm of candela), cu is sr using for one club of tiro. the police here is acolyte of one club of tiro y because; such have the cantidad of balanan menciona. the caso here is bao of investigacion rigoroso.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2078 on: November 12, 2009, 11:53:59 PM »

10/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 31

muher cu enough complaint give, but still man is follow maltrate

presencia of police owing to wordo ask monday madruga, 3.30 at one establecimento nocturno at north, where one man y one muher is bringando. at instant cu police owing to arrive they're see he is fight cu the muher y he was try of send one glass on the muher.

at once police owing to descend of car y owing to stop the action. police owing to see cu he cu is g.c. naci at aruba of 46 year, was supuestamente bao of influencia of drugs. police owing to detene for hibe keep, but the was follow compel p’e bay maltrata the muher. hour cu police owing to listra at his curpa, they owing to achieve one sakito of marihuana together cune.

the muher therefore.r.a tell police cu the have one child cu he g.c. y the is persigui’e y also is maltrate. according therefore.r. owing to tell police already is various trip cu past owing to give complaint contra g.c., but nothing, but nothing owing to wordo haci. police owing to detene g.c. y owing to hibe keep of north, while cu they owing to conseha therefore.r. for once more for give complaint of maltrato.

therefore.r. owing to tell police cu at several establecimento g.c. not can enter, because; cu the is on blacklist for his comportacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2079 on: November 12, 2009, 11:57:02 PM »

10/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 31

Papiamentu translation:

children young is break door of cas for they steal

one neighbour is calling keep of police of san nicolas monday 10’or of morning y is ask presencia of police at one cas in l. van nassaustraat. the motibo is cu the neighbour owing to grab two child young is break door of cas of his neighbour for they enter steal.

hour cu past owing to see they, all two owing to core bay, but past owing to reconoce uno because; one child of the district. past owing to give police descripcion of the children y police owing to bay busca they. police owing to controla y see cu they owing to break the door of behind the cas. police owing to bay throw one view y is come across cu uno cu is cuadra cu descripcion, but so cu past owing to see police, past owing to fly cura y core bay.

police owing to tell the neighbour for tell owner of cas for give complaint, for police can bay detene the two hobennan here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.