March 18, 2024, 09:21:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737336 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2100 on: November 14, 2009, 04:15:38 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2040&offId=60&offDate=2009-11

Papiamentu translation:

12 day happen | fecha: 02/11/2009 | horario: 14:58

hues-comisario owing to prolonga detencion of johnny "poentje" castro, because; sospechoso of encubrimiento

monday morning after of owing to revisa the rapport of the investigacion cu the team of recherche is haciendo relaciona cu ladronicia at home of claudius philips, judge comisario owing to bay of acuerdo cu the peticion of fiscal for prolonga the detencion of poentje castro. this is one another news less good in come across

11/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

rumornan cu poentje castro owing to comete suicidio owing to stay desmenti; his detencion owing to stay prolonga

yesterday after of afternoon, telefonnan not owing to stop of ring, because much wanted know if is berdad if poentje castro owing to comete suidicio, because the rumornan here owing to cuminsa circula at aruba, but also at corsow.

haciendo we part of investigacion, owing to conclui cu nothing of this is berdad. can is, cu poentje castro is much deprimi, for cual owing to place bao of vigilancia, in first instant at kia for of diabierne ultimo, but yesterday past owing to being happen for one cel at keep of police at beach.esaki after cu his detencion owing to stay prolonga, for can follow cu the investigacion of his envolvimento in participacion of ladronicia of articulonan of the conocido musico y artist, claudius philips.

now is resulta cu not only poentje castro will owing to cumpra the.o. one laptop steal of claudius philips, but is seems cu the will owing to participa also in “blackmailing” of the artist aruban, after of see some photograph comprometedor on the lap-top of claudius philips. once more, all this is being tell, but oficialmente ministerio publico not owing to emiti one declaracion of kico poentje castro is being acusa of dje.

so cu the investigacion trece claridad, all this will leave publica. without doubt, detencion of poentje castro is topico of discusion, not only at aruba, but also at corsow, because all esnan cu conoce poentje castro, not can live believe thing past owing to haci.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2101 on: November 14, 2009, 04:19:36 PM »

11/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

diadomingo morning 2 young owing to bolter cu car at hooiberg y of spanto owing to lever one volkswagen berde y descend at water lagando the car, but they have sla

diadomingo morning owing to enter informacion cu one car owing to bolter pazuid of hooiberg. at arrival of the patrol policial, they owing to being informa cu 2 young owing to leave for of the car cu owing to bolter y they owing to less they disfraz of holloween y owing to lever one volkswagen berde cual his number is conoci for police y they owing to bay for of the sitio. hour cu owing to look at the slanan cu the vehiculo owing to ricibi, at once can owing to conclui cu the hobennen here is injury cu slanan inner. another testigonan owing to declara cu the car here was happen car for loco y just one bit pabao of where they owing to bolter they was pasando one another car y hour they owing to wing for bay bek at near right of caminda they owing to lose control y bay bolter. investigacion will follow, already cu the damita y the volkswagen berde is conoci for police y soon detencion will cay if they not present at keep of police. informe adicional is indica cu the hobennan here will is thief of car, already cu owing to achieve bulto of yabinan nissan. thing owing to wing atencion also is one cuchiu big cu owing to being achieve also in the car.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2102 on: November 14, 2009, 04:22:45 PM »

11/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

halloween owing to let enough person enough cansa after of his celebracion

is several car police owing to come across cant’i caminda cu hendenan sleep way-out in they car. some of they cu engine cendi y others door open. in principio the is one good strategia, already cu not had accidente pisa cu hendenan seriamente injury. but the can is dangerous for they self already cu thief or atracadornan if not have is worry y esnan sleep in car is victimanan facil for steal they or they vehiculo. holloween owing to let they much cansa.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2103 on: November 14, 2009, 04:24:49 PM »

11/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

autoridad owing to detene lady cu wanted owing to happen cu drugs at aeropuerto

after cu saturday nightfall autoridad owing to detene one lady cu wanted owing to happen cu drugs at aeropuerto, past owing to being deteni y take away at keep of police for more investigacion. so owing to succeed saca afo that more is envolvi in the traficacion here y cual is they modus operandi. will can achieve more detencion in the caso here in trancurso of the dianan we fast, where again is envolvi one are of person cu is dedica at believe cu this is facil for haci.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2104 on: November 14, 2009, 04:31:55 PM »

11/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 25

Papiamentu translation:

huez-comisario owing to prolonga detencion of young of 22 year, canando cu arm of candela near of clubnan nocturno

diabierna owing to present fast of huez-comisario for prolongacion of his detencion, the young j.l. of 22 year. t’asina cu diarazon madruga, presencia of police owing to wordo ask in weststraat, at height of one nightclub, where will have one are of young is discuti.

hour cu police owing to arrive owing to resulta cu is deal of one are of madiki. as cu they owing to see police, they owing to show police one boy y they owing to tell police cu the have one arm of candela. police owing to bay close the boy j.l. naci at estados unidos of 22 year y owing to haye cu one arm of caliber 38 special in his carson. police owing to confisca the arm y owing to detene j.l.

after of owing to revisa the investigacion andando the huez-comisario owing to bay of acuerdo cu fiscal for prolonga the detencion. the young here end owing to arrive of being deteni at his cas year happen by of team of aresto after of was sospechoso in caso of tiramento.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2105 on: November 14, 2009, 04:34:03 PM »

11/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 25

Papiamentu translation:

diahuebs y diabierna morning judge comisario owing to prolonga detencion of several sospechoso of various violacion of ley

diahuebs y diabierna morning after of cu huez-comisario owing to revisa the documentonan of the various casonan of investigacion owing to achieve is apropia y hustifica the prolongacion of detencion of several sospechoso cu owing to present his fast. till still we not can owing to achieve know of cua caso all the detenidonan here is, but assure is for several delito, y cada uno on they self.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2106 on: November 14, 2009, 04:36:19 PM »

11/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

man sober is maltrata girlfriend of cliente without none motibo

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna 5.40 of nightfall at one supermercado at catiri, for one man sober cu owing to maltrata one person without none motibo. n’e sitio police is talk cu one man, that is tell police cu one man sober owing to come n’e sitio y is busca problem y also owing to strike his girlfriend at his cabes without none motibo. the is tell cu his girlfriend owing to achieve one bolonbonchi at his forehead. after past man sober owing to bay for of the sitio in one pickup. police owing to bay busca in becindario y according descripcion, they're come across cu the pick-up. they're stop the chofer, but the not owing to stop y owing to press gasolene.

after of one rato police owing to succeed pare. the was enough sober the was core zig saw on caminda, y place cu all car have to owing to descend caminda pe, for evita accidente. police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep, where past owing to comporta his self enough onbeschoft. mirando his estado of drunkenness, the not can owing to happen neither the test past owing to stay close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2107 on: November 14, 2009, 04:39:24 PM »

11/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene man bao of influencia of drugs y also owing to menasa police

during patrol diabierna madruga in careda of 4’or, police in rancho y visstraat, is see one car stop y one person is give one chofer algo. police owing to bay for check one want another, but the chofer of the car a-39986 owing to core bay.

police owing to core his slow y they owing to succeed pare in emanstraat. cu permit of the chofer, police owing to listra in the car y owing to achieve one bit marihuana, cu for colmo owing to wordo fly for wind.

the chofer cu is owing to.o.g. naci at colombia of 23 year owing to angry y owing to become much onbeschoft contra police y lose respet y past owing to menasa police.

police owing to notice cu the was bao of influencia of drugs. hour cu police owing to bay for detene, past owing to resisti his detencion serious, cu police have to owing to place stop recht cu one klap educativo. past owing to menase police cu the hour cu the come across dress at burger the police will see kico is happen cune.

in car also past owing to menasa the police. hour cu past owing to bay fast fiscal auxiliar, past owing to tell the police cu the is bay debolbe the klap cu past owing to achieve close dje. one police at keep owing to reconoce because; one man cu owing to arrive of menase of send scicario. past owing to stay close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2108 on: November 14, 2009, 04:41:33 PM »

11/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

thief canando cu door on back

police of san nicolas, during patrol, diabierna night algo happen of 8, is wordo stop for one trahador of wema, that is show they one man cu was march cu one door of wema steal on his back. the trahador owing to tell police cu past owing to reconoce the door at his as of empaketa. police owing to bay talk cu he u.c. naci at aruba of 44 year, that not can owing to give none splicacion at where past owing to achieve the door. police owing to detene y owing to confisca the door. past owing to stay close for investigacion y the manager of wema owing to achieve the door bek.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2109 on: November 14, 2009, 04:44:38 PM »

11/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

man is tilda neighbour new of owing to venena (poison) his cachonan

he c.m.y, naci at colombia of 39 year owing to ask asistencia of police for intermedia among one problem cu past owing to achieve cu his neighbour new. this owing to sosode saturday 8.37 of morning, at one cas at buena vista. the denunciante c.m.y, is tell cu the is bezig is verf his cas at wayaca, because; cu soon the is bay muda p’aya. the is tell police cu his neighbour new, is tilde cu past owing to kill three cacho, siendo the not know nothing of the cachonan. the young is bise cu is responsible for dead of the cachonan. police owing to bay talk cu the boy the.m. naci at aruba of 17 year, y the is tell police cu he c.m.y. owing to venena (poison) three cacho (dogs), because; cu he not likes the cachonan. the is tell cu the cachonan owing to arise dead morning y the is think cu they owing to wordo venena. police owing to wing his atencion of culpa person of algo cu the do not assure. past owing to tell police cu because; cu past owing to angry past owing to tell he cu the kill his cachonan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2110 on: November 16, 2009, 12:50:01 AM »

11/3/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

huez-comisario owing to prolonga detencion of juan “poentje” castro

monday morning after of owing to revisa the raport of the investigacion cu the team of recherche is haciendo relaciona cu ladronicia at home of claudius philips. huez comisario owing to bay of acuerdo cu the peticion of fiscal for prolonga the detencion of poentje castro, although cu his advocate, mr. rosy marchena owing to ask for his freedom.

poentje castro is being sospecha of cumpra the.o. one laptop steal cu was of the artist y musico claudius philips for after comete also “black-mailing”.

for thing t’e watch costoso of claudius philips, not t’asina cu is poentje castro owing to cumpra this. owing to resulta cu the watch here is at sand domingo end, y the madam cu owing to mand’e, that is one of the first personanan cu owing to stay deteni, owing to send busca this y the watch here is yegando one of the dianan here, p’asina can debolbe at his owner, claudius philips.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2111 on: November 16, 2009, 12:53:37 AM »

11/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso of asesinato of dot hassell keto bay deteni

ultimo dianan, had informacion is circula cu the sospechoso cu police have deteni, relaciona cu the caso of asesinato of dot hassell, owing to being let in freedom. ministerio publico owing to desmenti the informacion here, y owing to bay more far, saying cu all cos is indica cu the sospechoso here will stay close can will soon y proximamente will the happen for kia.

have sufficient proof, cu the sospechoso here, that still his identidad not owing to being divulga for ministerio publico, is envolvi in the asesinato here, cu did take lugar 3 week happen.

the investigacion is follow, cu is motibo cu ministerio publico not can give more informacion. the investigacion here even owing to bay so far cu owing to cruza boundary. because; such have suspicion, cu will can have more person envolvi. kico was the motibo of the mature lamentable here, till still do not mucho cla.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2112 on: November 16, 2009, 01:00:02 AM »

11/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

young of 16 year was behind stuur (behind the wheel) in the car accidenta cu owing to cobra life of albert anthony ras of 19 year

relaciona cu the accidente fateful cu did take lugar diadomingo night on sasaki, vocero policial, papito comenencia owing to relata cu first cu half night central of police owing to achieve notificacion cu had one accidente on sasakiweg at height of bubali plas.

police owing to bay cu urgencia y hour owing to arrive owing to resulta cu one car probably by of velocidad high owing to strike in another car y after in one pal’i luz at where the ocupante have to owing to wordo saca for of car y throw enough far in bubali plas.

the chofer owing to stay klem in car y materialenwagen have to owing to come for can owing to sake. amigo y hendenan in becindario owing to bay at once in bubali plas y owing to saca the person, but more late doctor owing to constata dead of albert anthony ras, naci at aruba 19 of august 1990 y live at cashero 37b.

investigacionnan owing to follow y the chofer owing to wordo transporta for hospital caminda past owing to stay interna, but the is stabiel. is deal here of the boy m.m.j.b naci at aruba of 16 year, that owing to wordo deteni for investigacion. fiscal did take the curpa in beslag for haci autopsia for look at kico can owing to happen. cuerpo policial is ask all person cu can owing to look at algo of the accidente fateful here for take contacto cu departamento of trafico at north.

papito comenencia owing to probecha the oportunidad for at name of cuerpo policial extende condolencia at famianan of the fayecido.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2113 on: November 16, 2009, 01:04:29 AM »

11/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

while family is disfrutando at beach, child of 15 year is joyride car of his father

diadomingo nightfall while family completo is disfrutando one day at beach at surfside, child of 15 year owing to joyride pick-up of his father 2 trip y all 2 trip past owing to accidenta.

t’asina cu the child owing to bay cu his girlfriend in the pick-up y bay strike one bocht y during this past owing to strike the pick-up at one of the popchinan cant’i caminda of stadion guillermo prospero trinidad.

after of esey past owing to spanta, but owing to core bay bek at beach as nothing owing to happen. one rato after past owing to go back leave y owing to bay in the same direccion, but the trip here one bit more panort past owing to ranca one pal’i light completo y owing to follow core stop one some more east cu transmision spite.

the engine of the car owing to stay sendi, while hour the children owing to descend the portanan owing to lock. here at arrival of bombero n’e sitio they owing to try for pay the engine of the car cu still was sendi y was core risico of stick candela.

police owing to come n’e sitio y owing to talk cu the children, where they owing to admiti of owing to leave cu the car without permission. one of the agentenan owing to bay n’e beach cu the girlfriend p’asina busca the father, that is owner of the vehiculo y cont’e thing owing to happen y also hibe n’e sitio of accidente p’e look at kico owing to happen cu his car. elmar also owing to present n’e sitio p’asina re-establece the suministro of electricidad in the becindario.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2114 on: November 16, 2009, 01:07:10 AM »

11/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

barely past owing to leave for of kia, conocido thief of car of surname f. is go back being grab cu one another car steal

diadomingo madruga polisnan attentive owing to come across cu one conocido thief of car cu is good conoci for police, the sospechoso f. they're haye in one nissan sentra blauw y owing to bay pare for control’e. hour cu police owing to bay atende cune even the wanted owing to fight cu police.

at once owing to detene y owing to hibe at keep of police. is deal here of one young cu owing to arrive of bay close at several ocasion for owing to steal car y bay pluma they. but the sospechoso here have much suerte, because corte of husticia do not dune one castigo pisa, already cu all month police is gare y after of some day the is afo end.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2115 on: November 16, 2009, 01:09:25 AM »

11/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

man is come across cu ladronnan of his car

one owner of car, diadomingo madruga, had the suerte of can owing to come across cu ladronnan of his car nissan centra blau a-38051, at height of one highrise hotel at north. at once past owing to notifica police cu the is siguiendo the car y cu the car was bayendo direccion of wendy’s at north.

police owing to bay the direccion ey, y according descripcion cu they owing to achieve for of the owner, they owing to see the car bayendo behind the restaurant near of wendy’s. in the car had 2 person. as cu they owing to see police, they owing to fly core bay.

owing to start one persecucion at leg y police owing to succeed place hand on one of the ladronnan. past owing to resisti, his detencion very pisa, but police owing to succeed place in boei y owing to hibe keep of north, where past owing to stay close for investigacion. the another also will wordo busca soon.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2116 on: November 16, 2009, 01:12:20 AM »

11/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

4 man is maltrata man cu was sit keep his casa

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diadomingo 2.30 of madruga at one cas at macuarina, where 4 man owing to maltrata one guyanes. n’e cas police is talk cu he c.o. naci at guyana of 38 year, that is tell police 4 man owing to atake y one of they had one arm of candela color of nickel cu past owing to dal’e cune.

the is tell police cu the was sit keep his casa come for of trabao. hour his casa arrive cas, past owing to arise for open door pe. the same instant 4 man owing to come on dje, y owing to atake. the is tell cu one of they cu had one arm of candela color of nickel owing to dal’e cune in his forehead. past owing to tell police cu past owing to reconoce 2 of they cu t’e rumannan r. past owing to calling they mother for place they at height of locual cu his yiunan owing to haci.

the mother owing to tell the victima p’e bay give complaint at recherche, for police detene the rumannan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2117 on: November 16, 2009, 01:15:03 AM »

11/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

problem in family owing to end cu maltrato cu bloki y destruccion of windshield

diadomingo 9.30 of night, he c., owing to bay keep of police at north, y is tell police cu during one problem cu the had cu the son of his casa r.c., this owing to dal’e cu one bloki at his cara y also past owing to achieve golpi at his throat. police owing to see cu the was bao of influencia of alcohol y also cu the heridanan was bleed enough. one rato after his casa r.c. also owing to come keep y is tell police cu the problem was one asunto familiar.

the is tell cu the caso did take lugar at motin snack. c. owing to bay poli for asistencia y the casa will hibe after keep for give complaint at recherche.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2118 on: November 16, 2009, 01:18:25 AM »

11/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

huez owing to condena one traficador of drugs at 12 month of jail

gina allicock diaz owing to worde grab day 21 june ultimo cu 1316,6 gram cu cocaina scondi in trunk. his intencion was for trip for the netherlands caminda the will achieve 10 thousand guilder. t’asina cu gina allicock diaz owing to declara cu by of his situation financiero bad, the self owing to acerca one colombiano for transporta drugs.

in corte past owing to admiti of was know cu in the trunk had drugs y cu past owing to dicidi of haci this for achieve coin for help his mother.

fiscal owing to tell cu the is as at cuenta cu the cantidad of drugs cu owing to stay confisca y owing to exigi 14 month of jail. fiscal owing to ask for destrui the trunk y cu the telephone y 400 euro is stay confisca. huez owing to dicta sentencia of trip. the is achieve legalmente prove cu gina allicock diaz owing to transporta drugs.

huez owing to conden’e at 12 month of jail of cual 2 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year.

also huez owing to impone 80 hour of servicio comunitario y if not haci this, the will have to bay sit the 2 lunanan condicional. the telephone, trunk y 400 euro cu owing to achieve gina cune, is stay confisca.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2119 on: November 16, 2009, 01:24:09 AM »

11/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

casonan penal cu will being deal diahuebs now in corte of first instancia

5 november 2009 corte of first instancia

08.30 h.f.d. d. is wordo acusa of ladronicia of bruki y/of another articulo in one store on 18 of january 2009.

09.00 c.f.c. c. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others y at one lugar publico, owing to comete violencia contra one person on 17 of august 2008, by of strike y/of scop the several trip contra his curpa. the is wordo acusa also of owing to intencionalmente break y/of destrui partinan of car of the person here on 17 of august 2008.

09.00 c.f.c. c. is wordo acusa alavez of, cu the intencion of cause one person damage fisico important, owing to strike the person here so violento cu fist in cara on 28 of april 2009, cu past owing to abide lesion pisa.

09.45 j.m.g. g. is wordo acusa of ladronicia of one suma of coin for of one store on 18 of june 2005.

10.15 j.a.p. p. is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one cas of joyas y another pertenencianan of one person on 2 of april 2009. also the is wordo acusa of posesion of one arm of candela on 2 of april 2009, without permission.

10.30 m.t.r. a.l. t.r. is wordo acusa of posesion of one pasaporte false on 17 of august 2009. l. is wordo acusa of posesion y usage of one pasaporte false on 17 of august 2009 y also of posesion of one another pasaporte false on the self day ey.

11.00 r.l.v. v. is wordo acusa of importacion of cocaina on 12 of august 2009

11.30 p.e.h. h. is wordo acusa of importacion of cocaina on 29 of july 2009.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.