March 18, 2024, 10:03:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737357 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2140 on: November 18, 2009, 12:21:40 AM »

11/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

children is march steal in oranan of madruga

during cu police of north was patruyando in caya frere f. figaroa, at height of boegoeroei, diadomingo 2’or of madruga, they're come across 3 boy young is core cu biscicleta without light.

at once police owing to stop the children y police owing to ripara cu the hobennan owing to become agitated. police owing to notice cu all 3 had handschoen of rubber dress. one of they had one sker of clip iron, y also two machete big mara at they biscicleta. they had one bag, in cual police owing to see cu they had box of juice mark caprisun.

one of the children had one pistol of air in his saco. police owing to detene the children cu is the.r. naci at aruba of 13 year, c.t. naci at the netherlands of 14 year, y j.p.f. naci at sand domingo of 16 year.

police owing to take away all three keep, y during interogacion they owing to tell police cu they owing to steal in school felipe b. tromp. they owing to stay close y all locual cu they had in they power owing to stay confisca.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2141 on: November 18, 2009, 12:25:41 AM »

11/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso is ataca his victima cu beam 

diadomingo 11.30 of night, he m.r.t. is bay keep of police y is denuncia one maltrato. the is tell police cu the was in one lugar at north y hour cu past owing to leave, past owing to wordo ataca p’e man owing to.e., that owing to come on dje cu one beam. for evita cu he owing to dal’e on his cabes cu the beam, past owing to try desvia the beam cu his hand. the is tell cu the these beam owing to dal’e at his arm left. past owing to tell police cu the is bay poli for tratamento y after is come give complaint at recherche.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2142 on: November 22, 2009, 09:06:31 PM »

11/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 20

Papiamentu translation:

casonan penal cu is come in corte of first instancia tomorrow

12 november 2009 corte of first instancia

08.30 r.f.m. m. is wordo acusa of owing to comporta his self of such as in trafico because; chofer of one car, cu was by of his culpa cu did take lugar one accidente of trafico on 20 of april 2008 at height of airport, caminda one person on one motorcycle owing to wordo kill. also the is wordo acusa of owing to core car on caminda publico on 20 of april 2008 without rijbewijs.

09.30 k.e.p. p. is wordo acusa of owing to carga one arm at one lugar publico on 20 of may 2006.

09.30 k.e.p. p. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of pertenencianan of one person y/of one supermercado in the period of 17 of feburary 2008 till 18 of feburary 2008.

09.30 k.e.p. p. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of pertenencianan of one supermercado y/of one person in the period of 16 feburary 2008 till 17 of feburary 2008.

10.30 e.a.p. p. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia in one store of one or more boter of beverage y/of coin y more pertenencia of one person on 24 of march 2008.

11.00 e.s.w. w. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente destrui y/of break door y/of window of pick-up of one compania on 9 december 2006.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2143 on: November 22, 2009, 09:09:34 PM »

11/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to persigui y detene chofer of hit and run

monday night, 11.30, central of police is send patrol of santa cruz, for they bay direccion of pos diminutive, where one causante of one accidente will is wordo persigui for one car.

after of one rato, police is achieve informacion cu the car owing to wordo stop for one police, that was witness of locual cu the chofer owing to haci. the chofer n.o.g., naci at colombia of 35 year, that was manehando the car a-17615 one toyota corolla blanco owing to happen in light cora y owing to strike contra one car y after owing to follow core bay.

the witness, that was one police owing to follow his slow y owing to succeed pare. the chofer was strong bao of influencia of alcohol y not can owing to stop on his pianan. past owing to stay deteni y the car confisca.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2144 on: November 22, 2009, 09:12:17 PM »

11/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

atracadornan activo morning early

presencia of police owing to wordo ask monday morning 9.30, at one supermercado at san nicolas, at where one chinese owing to wordo atraca, as we owing to publica yesterday end. n’e sitio, police is talk cu he r.z. naci at china, that had one chop at his cabes.

the is tell police cu 2 man owing to enter in the lugar dress cu t-shirt blanco y cu arm of candela black y owing to cuminsa bark for coin.

the is tell cu one of the hombernan owing to dal’e cu the cabo of the arm on his cabes. the chinese is tell cu the atracadornan not owing to achieve much coin, but they owing to bay cu 3 package sigaria marlboro. police owing to notice cu the chinese was much agitated, y not was wanted owing to achieve tratamento medico.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2145 on: November 22, 2009, 09:14:59 PM »

11/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

after of one tremendo trabao of seccion crimen organisa huez comisario owing to sostene the accion here, owing to dicidi of prolonga detencion of they all

was several day of investigacion, at last diabierna ultimo seccion of crimen organisa of police owing to desmantela one are organisa cu was trafica in drugs. owing to succeed detene several person y owing to confisca several vehiculo, boat, laptop, drugs, cantidad of coin y mucho more. tuesday morning esnan deteni owing to being present fast of huez-comisario for they all owing to hear personalmente cu they detencion owing to being prolonga. mucho more informacion we do not permiti for give for not spite neither stroba the investigacion, cu keto bay is follow.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2146 on: November 22, 2009, 09:17:35 PM »

11/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

after cu diabierna ultimo team bijzondere projecten of police owing to detene several sospechoso, yesterday huez comisario owing to prolonga detencion of 5

yesterday tuesday morning after of owing to being deteni diabierna night during one razzia serious strategico prepara p’e team bijzondere projecten (tbp) of police, the 5 sospechosonan owing to aparece fast of huez comisario, that owing to prolonga they detencion relaciona cu several caso of atraco. after of owing to revisa all the documentonan of the investigacion huez comisario owing to dicidi cu have to prolonga the detencion of the sospechosonan l., p., r., s. y w.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2147 on: November 22, 2009, 09:19:32 PM »

11/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

huez comisario owing to prolonga detencion of haseth, sospechoso of ladronicia

tuesday morning after of one revision of the documentonan of the investigacion not owing to stay nothing another for huez comisario dicidi of prolonga the detencion of the sospechoso haseth. the is deteni sospecha of owing to comete several ladronicia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2148 on: November 22, 2009, 09:21:36 PM »

11/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

lady cu owing to comete malversacion, huez comisario owing to prolonga his detencion

tuesday morning owing to present fast of huez comisario, one lady that is being sospecha of owing to malversa coin. after of owing to repasa all the documentonan of the investigacion huez comisario owing to achieve cu have sufficient motibo for prolonga the detencion of the lady t.c.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2149 on: November 22, 2009, 09:23:44 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

huez comisario owing to prolonga detencion of damita that owing to try leave cu drugs at aeropuerto

the sospechoso damita a.t., that owing to deal of happen drugs via of aeropuerto, tuesday morning owing to present fast of huez comisario, that owing to prolonga his detencion. the damita here, a.t. owing to being grab at instant cu the wanted owing to lever plane cu drugs for the netherlands. huez comisario owing to dicidi of prolonga his detencion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2150 on: November 22, 2009, 09:26:30 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

huez comisario owing to go back prolonga detencion of j.k. felicia

some day happen police owing to succeed captura again the sospechoso j.k. felicia, that is conoci for steal y desmantela car. barely some day cu past owing to leave for of kia, behold already end the is haye in one car steal.

tuesday morning past owing to present fast huez comisario cu owing to dicidi of prolonga his detencion. is seems as cu the sospechoso here is sinti’e mihor at k.i.a., because cada trip cu the leave the is follow cu his mala maya.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2151 on: November 22, 2009, 09:30:17 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

“wakata” keto bay t’e sospechoso principal of asesinato of guisseppe “eppy” arend phelipa

for of diadomingo 19 of july 2009 cu owing to detene “wakata” because; the unique sospechoso principal of asesinato of guisseppe “eppy” arend phelipa cu one tiro deadly in cabes (shot in the head), just hour cu the was drentando his v-wagen pabao of kooyman techniek, still keto bay the is deteni because; the sospechoso principal. tuesday past owing to aparece again fast of huez comisario y owing to dicidi of prolonga his detencion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2152 on: November 22, 2009, 09:33:11 PM »

11/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

ladronisia at pizza hut at stone plat

two trahador of one bakery owing to hear desorden 4.55 of madruga y owing to bay controla kico is pasando. hour cu they owing to leave, they owing to see 3 man leave at careda for of pizza hut at stone plat.

police owing to bay n’e sitio, y owing to come across also cu the owner of the lugar, he g.r.c. that had fright for enter in the business, because; cu the is believe cu can have person inside.

according informacion cu police owing to achieve for of the testigonan cu in oranan more first, had 3 man sit on the bank eybanda.

police owing to controla in becindario, but not owing to come across cu nothing. the owner will send one list of locual cu they miss.

for 10.30 of morning, police is achieve informacion cu the box of coin owing to wordo achieve on territory of britannia at stone plat. in the box they owing to achieve 25 guilder at coin larga.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2153 on: November 22, 2009, 09:36:21 PM »

11/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

oficina of number one servicio for comunidad and all lottery atraca

tuesday night 9.15, one another atraco did take lugar on one office of number at san nicolas. eynan owing to resulta cu one madam cu is work at one office of number owing to achieve visit of atracadornan at instant cu past owing to close the office of number.

the is tell police cu hour cu past owing to end of close the door, 2 man dress at black cu cara tapa, owing to come on dje, y owing to ranca his bag bay cune, gritando coin.

the is tell cu the hombernan is largo delega, y uno had one cuchiu, while cu the another had one arm of candela.

the is tell cu the hombernan is of habla spanish. according the madam owing to tell cu in the bag the had thousand guilder. more after owing to achieve the bag throw near of the kiosko, cu 25 guilder at coin larga in dje. team of atraco did take the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2154 on: November 22, 2009, 09:41:20 PM »

11/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

in caso big of ladronicia of car among 6 month y 4 year y half exigi for are cu owing to steal one cantidad of car

diaranzon till in oranan late of nightfall owing to stay deal the caso penal cu have some day end andando contra one are of person cu is wordo sospecha of encubrimento, complice of ladronicia of car y some of they even is wordo sospecha of posecion ilegal of arm of candela.

the sospechosonan envolvi in the caso here is silvio geerman, giomar kelkboom, raymond maduro, franklin petrocchi, zahir alli, david koolman, jean pierre croes, randolf curiel, rodolfo amaya, samira hamadi seddik.

the caso here is take away the name “stuur” caminda all esnan upstairs menciona is envolvi.

esnan sospecha of posecion ilegal of arm of candela ta: kelkboom, geerman, maduro. month happen owing to cuminsa deal the caso caminda monday 9 of november owing to follow cu the tratamento y diarazon 11 of november was so far cu fiscal owing to exigi castigo p’e are.

fiscal owing to exigi 4 year y 6 month of jail for giomar kelkboom. for silvio geerman y raymond maduro past owing to exigi 4 year of jail. can notice cu this t’e trio cu was envolvi in asunto of arm ilegal.

for zahir alli y randolf curiel past owing to exigi 3 year of jail. for rodolfo amaya, fiscal owing to exigi 2 year y 6 month of jail.

for david koolman 1 year of jail, for jean pierre croes 9 month y for samira hamadi seddik 6 month of jail.

huez still will have cu fiha one date for sentencia caminda apart from the castigo, the will have to dicidi also on the demanda cu all the companianan of car cu owing to become victima of the are here is demanda.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2155 on: November 22, 2009, 09:43:27 PM »

11/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is follow activo on beach

one madam is bay keep of police diarazon 7.30 y is haci denuncia of ladronisia of his bag at arashi. the is tell police cu past owing to bay swim diahuebs at arashi, near of 5.30 of nightfall, y hour cu past owing to leave for of sea, past owing to see cu his bag owing to disparce.

testigonan n’e sitio owing to give descripcion of the hombernan cu owing to happen coy the bag y owing to tell cu they owing to enter one toyota color cora a-53122 y owing to bay for of the sitio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2156 on: November 22, 2009, 09:46:38 PM »

11/14/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

relaciona cu detencionnan in end of week happen team of aresto is follow in accion, investigacion big of departamento of crimen organisa is treciendo more detencion

inside week happen, several detencion owing to cay at dakota y tarabana, relaciona cu traficacion of drugs, labamento of coin, etc. for cual owing to detene several sospechoso. for of the instant ey, we owing to tell cu the investigacion is follow y do not exclui more detencion will cay.

yesterday team of aresto re-enforzando seccion of crimen organisa of police (s.g.c.) owing to haci more detencion yesterday relaciona cu traficacion y bendemento of drugs because; also labamento of coin. this after of owing to hit several adres at cumana, tarbana y dakota. diabierna morning they owing to bay at more cas y owing to haci more detencion, the trip here owing to detene 2 brother therefore. y also recien owing to detene more sospechoso among they one such g.

mirando the size of the investigacion here, we not can give more informacion of detayenan n’e momentonan here. will come more detencion assure one instant or another this will can sosode.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2157 on: November 22, 2009, 09:52:29 PM »

11/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

man cu owing to hera less pink of another cu machete fast huez past owing to achieve 12 month of castigo, of cual 4 month condicional cu 2 year of proof

yesterday morning mario maduro (59) owing to stop responsible p’e atak’e cu machete cu past owing to haci day 30 of may 2009. past owing to ataca he r.g. cu machete, caminda past owing to casi clip afo g. his pink robez.

during tratamento of the caso owing to leave at cla cu mario maduro was sober sleep cant’i caminda y r.g. wanted owing to yud’e. had hendenan stop is mir’e y r.g. owing to tell they cu the conoce mario maduro y cu the unique as cu maduro will arise is if do you bis’e cu police is come.

r.g. owing to bay tell mario maduro this, without know cu mario maduro was sleep cu one machete good mula cun’e. at dado instant mario maduro owing to ataca r.g. cu the machete y r.g. have to owing to blokea one zwaai cu consecuencia cu mario maduro owing to clip his pink casi can completo afo. the pink owing to stay stick at one piece cuero. so self, r.g. owing to strike mario maduro y hour maduro owing to cay abao y cu owing to succeed less the machete for of dje past owing to bay hospital caminda specialista have to owing to haci operacion of urgencia for scapa the pink. mario maduro owing to tell huez cu the is lamenta thing past owing to haci. mario maduro owing to end of work the day ey y as is his custumber owing to bay drink. huez owing to puntr’e pakico the is drink so much. mario maduro not can owing to give contesta.

according maduro, never past owing to think of can owing to haci algo so. seems cu for of time cu one brother of dje owing to kill his another brother, past owing to cuminsa drink. hour recherche is atende mario maduro, they owing to constata cu maduro was talk of this. according mario maduro, the do not believe cu esey t’e problem but cu the is one alcoholico. in pasado past owing to arrive of rehabilita but owing to go back cay in alcohol. huez owing to follow tell cu according the raport of reclasering, maduro is one alcoholico y is conseha castigo combina y cu condicion cu mario maduro is bay samba.

advocate mr. john zara cu owing to representa r.g. owing to tell cu inhustamente mario maduro owing to chop r.g. his pink robez. till still g. is bebiendo pildernan y still will have to haci another operacion for can fix pink completamente. psychiater owing to indica cu the incidente here owing to afecta r.g. y now have to bay achieve tratamento psychiatrico. r.g. is demanda more or less 40 thousand guilder. fiscal is achieve mario maduro culpable of attempt of kill. the is basa this n’e mature cu if r.g. not owing to wing behind hour mario maduro owing to try of hink’e. the is believe cu will is mihor for place mario maduro bao guia of reclasering. according ley, for impone one condicion so not can bay more cu 12 month of castigo of jail although cu at opinion of fiscal 12 month is mucho abao for thing maduro owing to haci. the is believe cu reclasering will have to determina together cu mario maduro kico will have to happen.

past owing to exigi 12 month of jail of cual 4 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year. also bao condicion cu the have to cay bao reclasering. past owing to ask for declara the demanda of damage not admisible, because the advocate not owing to present the sentencia at cual the is basa his demanda. advocate mr. john zara owing to remarca cu fiscal conoce ley y is odd cu for motibo of one documento only is bay declara the demanda not admisibel. the do not compronde pakico is haci so dificil.

huez owing to close tratamento of the caso y owing to dicta sentencia of trip. past owing to tell cu the is achieve mario maduro culpable of attempt of kill. past owing to tell of is of acuerdo cu fiscal cu have to impone castigo high for thing mario maduro haci, but have to dicidi among the castigo pisa or if maduro is fix his problem for evita more problem in comunidad.

huez is believe cu fiscal his exigencia is at his lugar. past owing to condena mario maduro at 12 month of jail of cual 4 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year y cu condicion special of is bao guia of reclasering. if not follow indicacion of reclasering the will have to sit the castigo 4 month of jail. also past owing to tell for destrui the machete.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2158 on: November 22, 2009, 09:55:43 PM »

11/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

near of cemetery of seroe patrishi owing to come across cu pick-up procedente of joyriding

diabierna morning owing to enter informacion of one pick-up cu is very sospechoso stop near of cemetery at seroe patrishi. at arrival of police owing to come achieve one pick-up blanco cual they owing to ricibi one complaint of joyriding on dje.

did take contacto cu the owner y past owing to come n’e sitio y owing to indica at police cu the wanted for investiga that owing to steal his pick-up y bay cune. for cual motibo owing to busca one takelwagen y owing to hibe keep of police for investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2159 on: December 03, 2009, 09:04:59 PM »

11/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to compel rolluik of dufry in hendrikstraat, break glass y enter steal

is some day happen cu in oranan of night cu we fotografo owing to raporta at central of police of owing to look at 2 choler is try open the rolluik of dufry in hendrikstraat.

saturday madruga ladronnan owing to succeed open the rolluik of the business indica forsando this. after of owing to hise at high they owing to break the glass y enter in dufry y owing to steal several producto y after owing to bandona the sitio.si is cholernan owing to haci this, is because they also wanted smell sweet y wanted haci one “make-over”.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.