March 18, 2024, 10:47:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737378 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2180 on: December 03, 2009, 11:41:33 PM »

11/19/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page and Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

cornelius wilson deteni because; sospechoso of malversacion

yesterday morning, owing to base of one investigacion cu owing to cuminsa at may 2009, miembronan of landsrecherche owing to detene the ex director of vrom, ex acolyte of faction wave y acolyte actual of the faction politico msi, ir. cornelius wilson, because; sospechoso in caso big of malversacion of casnan at seroe colorado.

Papiamentu translation:

cornelius wilson deteni because; sospechoso in caso big of malversacion of casnan at seroe colorado

yesterday morning, owing to base of one investigacion cu owing to cuminsa at may 2009, miembronan of landsrecherche owing to detene the ex director of vrom, ex acolyte of faction wave y acolyte actual of the faction politico msi, ir. cornelius wilson, because; sospechoso in caso big of malversacion of casnan at seroe colorado.

owing to base of denuncia cu ex minister drs. marisol lopez-tromp owing to haci at landsrecherche owing to cuminsa one investigacion deep cu owing to conduci at detencion of ir. cornelius wilson. for of ministerio publico, owing to achieve confirmacion cu enberdad miembronan of landsrecherche owing to detene cornelius wilson yesterday morning because; sospechoso of falsificacion of documento in the caso of bendemento of casnan at seroe colorado y also the is being sospecha of soborno. t’asina cu even razia owing to haci at home of cornelius wilson also, where owing to bay cu several documento.

today member of parliament drs. marisol lopez tromp, that the time ey was the minister of work publico day 6 of half 2009 owing to haci one denuncia at ministerio publico, after of owing to achieve one cantidad of critica for of personanan cu owing to wordo engaña for difunto elio lopez. the difunto elio lopez, that was encarga for conseha minister that will can come at remarca for cumpra the casnan bandona at seroe colorado, owing to haci one business on his self y was engaña hendenan cu if they pay, the will can regulation one cas for they.

t’asina cu for of june 2009 have detencion owing to cay y much more person will can wordo deteni still for intencionalmente owing to participa in the malversacion here y also soborno here. one caso very comenta.

have to tell cu ir. cornelius wilson is conoci also at corsow, where past owing to arrive form part of plan d-2. at corsow, the was very revolucionario y now at aruba also wanted implementa his ideanan. still the week here, the was sit at table of snap, dunando informacion of they intencion for crea day of san nicolas, for cual day 29 now they wanted organisa some actividad y so promociona san nicolas more still.

19cornelis-wilson

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65334.php

Google translation:

Wilson politician arrested

November 19, 2009, 13:39 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Cornelis Wilson

ORANGE CITY - Cornelis Wilson (65) was arrested yesterday of corruption and forgery in a major corruption scandal involving land and housing in the district in Seroe Colorado Colony, San Nicolas. In the former leader of Summum Bonum and 3rd number in the list of MSI during the elections last September, has also done searches.

The number of arrests in this case is five. In July, four women and one man arrested including two officials of Department of Infrastructure and Planning (DIP). Expressions are suspected of fraud, bribery, and forgery. Prime suspect in the case was Elio Lopez, but the 32-year-old man died in June in Colombia. Lopez suffered from a severe form of obesity and at one point weighed 400 pounds. His family tried just before his death to raise funds with a radio and television marathon for his treatment in Colombia.

Lopez DIP official in which he was the former Minister for Infrastructure, Marisol Lopez-Tromp (MEP) advised on the issue of leasehold land. Similarly, the leasehold land and houses in Colony. The minister had asked him to advise those who were eligible for about thirty houses in the Colony by the hand of government would do. The minister walked out on that one big scam, which they claim they only found out when someone approached her who would have bought a house. She then immediately return.

How many people are duped, it is not known. It is in any case for at least forty homes that Lopez 'under the table "by hand would do. He did this with the help of a number of intermediaries including an employee of Fatum. She also received interested buyers at the office of the insurance company. Who wanted to do was first screened and then had to contact 6000 florin handed. It was designed according to Lopez including valuation and measurement costs. Of the candidates were given a receipt of 4000 florin. Of the remaining 2000 florin was no evidence given. Interested buyers were assured that not more than 30,000 florin for a house had to pay. After the payment they received a similar number of official papers of DIP which include their right to lease the land on which the houses stood, was awarded.

The proportions of Wilson in the case is not yet known. The politician was also previously Director of the then Housing planning that went on. This week Wilson was still in the news when the SNAP organization which he sits, the first San Nicolas Day announced.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2181 on: December 07, 2009, 12:57:23 AM »

11/23/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

guyanes condena at 18 month of jail for traficacion of on 4 kilo of cocaina

fabeia bowen of guyana, that is one lady of scol at guyana, owing to hinca knee fast huez y at yoramento was bise for dun’e one chens y cu never more past will haci algo so. fiscal owing to exigi 28 month of jail y huez owing to condena bowen at 18 month of jail.

during tratamento of the caso owing to leave at cla cu day 2 september 2009, bowen owing to wordo grab at aeropuerto hour cu the wanted owing to viaha for the netherlands y after follow for africa. one cacho across from drugs of douane owing to reacciona on his trunk y owing to stay constata cu the trunk had bandanan false. provided that overall owing to confisca 3 package cu owing to pisa 4255,8 gram of cocaina. huez owing to read owing to procesverbaal of police caminda is wordo show cu the day ey bowen owing to arrive aruba for of surinam y after owing to bay aborda plane for bay the netherlands.

bowen at surinam owing to come across cu the pareha david y regarta y according bowen they owing to talk on the desire of bowen for bay africa. according bowen by cu the pareha here is form part of one are of catholic, they owing to bis’e cu they can regulation for her bay africa. according bowen, past owing to give the pareha 1100 dollar y the pareha owing to place the remainder for acumula the 3000 dollar for can bay africa. is so cu bowen owing to give david his pasaporte for david regulation all cos. past owing to come across david at hotel y david owing to puntr’e if the can take away one trunk for regarta that already owing to bay africa end. bowen owing to ask about david kico will have in the trunk. according david in the trunk have one some drugs y bowen owing to inspecciona the trunk but not owing to see nothing sospechoso. his next day past owing to viaha of surinam for aruba y after will have to follow viaha for the netherlands for follow for africa but hour the wanted owing to leave for of aruba, miembronan of douane at aeropuerto owing to detene.

fiscal owing to tell huez cu the do not believe the storia of bowen cu past owing to bay surinam y after is achieve oferta for bay africa. the is achieve much odd cu bowen is bay just hotel victoria cu is one hotel conoci cu is wordo visit for traficantenan of drugs, for immidiately fresca curpa cu one bathroom y after wanted owing to follow viaha. fiscal owing to exigi 28 month of jail y for destrui the trunk y the drugs.

advocate mr. emerencia do not believe cu can talk here of intencionalmente owing to transporta drugs. past owing to tell cu bowen owing to believe cu all cos is good y cu the will bay africa cu one are pious caminda the will bay give lesson also. the is believe cu more bien bowen at one form much dirt owing to wordo bad using. the advocate owing to ask huez for reduci the castigo exigi for fiscal. bowen at instant of ultimo word, owing to hinca knee fast huez y at yoramento owing to ask huez for dun’e one chens y owing to priminti cu never more past will bay haci algo so.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2182 on: December 07, 2009, 01:34:38 AM »

11/23/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to exigi 9 year of jail, because the is achieve muher culpable of intencionalmente owing to strike person robez kill cu car y core bay

jacqueline feliciana noguera owing to bark cry hour past owing to hear fiscal exigi 9 year of jail p’e. fiscal owing to acusa jacqueline feliciana noguera cu day 31 of half 2009 in oranan of marduga intencionalmente y premedita coriendo car bao influencia of alcohol y cu velocidad high owing to strike charles ramada mora kill cu car y core bay.

fiscal owing to follow tell cu jacqueline owing to believe cu past owing to kill his casa aldrin noguera, but provided that realidad owing to kill person robez cu was dress casi same cos cu aldrin noguera.

the accidente hororoso here owing to sosode near of wayaca residance y aldrin noguera owing to calling 911 y owing to tell cu probably his madam jacqueline feliciana noguera is envolvi in the accidente here. past owing to tell cu hour past owing to arrive his cas at tanki leendert, past owing to achieve the car break y cu blood on dje.

according aldrin noguera, the was together cu his madam in car y by cu the madam was core much iresponsabel, past owing to descend for of the car at height of aeropuerto y hour past owing to arrive cas cu taxi past owing to see sla at car.

past owing to bay arise jacqueline for puntr’e of this y jacqueline owing to mustr’e for stay keto y owing to bay sleep. police owing to present n’e cas y owing to detene jacqueline, that till day of today is close at kia.

huez owing to show cu jacqueline feliciana noguera during interogacion at police owing to stay tell of do not corda nothing y owing to lamenta thing owing to sosode. huez owing to show also cu have guardianan of aeropuerto cu owing to come across cu aldrin noguera on caminda at aeropuerto very agitated. aldrin noguera owing to bay serca they y owing to tell they cu his madam wanted happen car on dje y for calling one taxi p’e. the taxista cu owing to take away aldrin owing to tell cu aldrin was much agitated y owing to tell cu his madam was much histerico y core iresponsabel y was bao influencia of alcohol.

police is sospecha cu for one motibo or another jacqueline feliciana noguera will wanted owing to kill his casa. jacqueline, after of owing to descend his casa at height of aeropuerto, owing to go back y owing to strike the victima y lastre 60 metre keriendo cu is his casa, but is person robez.

t’asina cu have problem in the pareha y actualmente they're in the proceso of divorcio. aldrin noguera does not divorcia, but jacqueline is insisti. now owing to arrive so far cu jacqueline is let aldrin cu cas, car y yiunan immidiately p’e achieve his freedom. huez is achieve this very odd.

huez owing to follow tell cu the raport of psychiater is show cu jacqueline feliciana noguera, by of consumo of alcohol, various trip owing to abide blackout, but do not tell his casa. psychiater do not achieve jacqueline is abide of problem mental y is hay’e responsible for his actonan. psychiater owing to señala cu jacqueline have problem cu consumo of alcohol y will have to of guia. fiscal owing to show cu jacqueline y aldrin owing to leave together y owing to drink at various lugar. despite of owing to feel of not was apto for core car, tog jacqueline owing to haci this, because the had the key of car. 600 microgram of alcohol in breath is much y this is afecta reaccion of one person cu is stuur.

according fiscal, have indicacion cu various trip aldrin owing to wing jacqueline his atencion cu the was core mucho duro. fiscal owing to tell cu is of compronde cu aldrin not can believe cu jacqueline will wanted mat’e. jacqueline owing to tell cu the do not corda nothing y esey is confirma the mature cu the was intencionalmente bao of influencia of alcohol.

fiscal is achieve cu jacqueline had intencion of kill aldrin. jacqueline owing to believe cu past owing to strike aldrin cu car, but owing to strike person robez cu was dress cu casi the same cloths cu aldrin. is inaceptabel cu for casualidad past owing to strike the victima y not owing to ocasiona none another accidente all the caminda for his cas. this is demasiado casualidad mirando all the camindanan cu past owing to core y even owing to staciona the car in garage.

the is achieve cu jacqueline owing to using the car because; one arm for owing to kill his casa cu after owing to resulta of is person robez. fiscal is achieve cu is intencionalmente jacqueline owing to haci all this y cu the was bao influencia of alcohol. past owing to exigi 9 year of jail. jacqueline feliciana norguera owing to bark cry y owing to keep one rato first cu his advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to take away defence. huez will bay evalua the caso for after dicta sentencia.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65413.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Requirement 9 years for driving death wrong person

November 21, 2009, 23:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 34-year-old woman J.F. Yesterday an unconditional prison sentence of nine years to her demands heard. The Public Prosecutor (OM) considered it proven to be the night of May 31 and deliberately driving the 34-year-old Charles Ramada Miguel Mora has run over. She assumed that her husband was slain, but is actually drove the wrong person, the prosecutor said.

After the collision was the woman fled, but was several hours later at her home in Tanki Leendert arrested. Her husband had when he called the authorities because his wife with injuries and had seen the damaged car home. He immediately suspected that there was an accident.

Moments earlier because he had gotten out of the car near the airport because he thought his wife irresponsible speeding. There he took a taxi home, where he found the car. His wife was already in bed. When he woke, she said that he had to be quiet and go to sleep. Moments later the woman was arrested.

The police immediately suspected that F. her husband, after she had deposited him at the airport, wanted to murder. The couple was in a divorce. The man would not want to divorce, but F. do. According to police, the wife of her ex-husband would order the children and her freedom back. But instead of that night to run over her husband, so she drove the wrong person. This was killed.

The psychiatric report showed that the woman several times has had a black out from too much alcohol. The psychiatrist concluded that F. allocation was open during the incident, but an alcohol problem and therefore needs help. The suspect himself has stated that they no longer remember the incident.

The prosecutor showed that F. on May 31, quite under the influence during the trip with her husband. Nevertheless, she insisted that she would drive cars. The husband has stated that he does not believe that his wife would murder him, but prosecutor said in court yesterday that F. weldegelijk that intended.

The officer is not likely that the woman accidentally hit someone and then drove home without a way to cause another accident. She also had her car home parked neatly in the garage, the officer said. The prosecution also found that F. her car as a weapon is used with the intention to kill her husband and demanded cell so nine years.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2183 on: December 07, 2009, 01:37:52 AM »

11/24/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

much drugs achieve in car

monday afternoon police owing to bay stop one car sospechoso at height of one botica at north for controla his number of tax, controlando esnan in the car owing to succeed achieve marihuana in they posesion eynan at once owing to detene the three personanan cu was in the toyota solare cora. owing to bay over at confisca the vehiculo y owing to hibe at keep of shaba where cu eynan owing to bay haci one investigacion in the car y owing to succeed achieve very much drugs self. they owing to succeed achieve cantidad of cocaina in one envelop. the cocaina was fura cu carbon papier hinka in the envelop. owing to follow busca in the car y owing to succeed achieve more cos among they one muts cu is being using for tapa cara cu clip for her wowonan, mouth y nose. the investigacion owing to follow till in oranan of morning y will have more detencion for cay. for coopera cu the investigadornan we do not give more detaye already cu this can stroba the investigacion. so cu stay cla y we achieve aprobacion we will publica more informacion cu fotonan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2184 on: December 07, 2009, 01:39:57 AM »

11/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

car sospechoso let behind at opal is procedente of ladronicia

tuesday madruga owing to enter informacion of one car sospechoso paraa opal, near of aruba racquet club. at arrival of the patrol policial, n’e sitio owing to come descubri cu here is deal of one v-wagen cu is procedente of ladronicia.

on the stuurwiel had one serbete lay down cual was for tapa the partri cu the anti-socialnan owing to break for steal the car. owing to ask for one takelwagen for take away the car for keep of police p’asina check the vingerprintnan for can succeed grab the ladronnan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2185 on: December 07, 2009, 01:47:43 AM »

11/24/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

much drugs achieve in car

monday afternoon police owing to bay stop one car sospechoso at height of one botica at north for controla his number of tax, controlando esnan in the car owing to succeed achieve marihuana in they posesion eynan at once owing to detene the three personanan cu was in the toyota solare cora. owing to bay over at confisca the vehiculo y owing to hibe at keep of shaba where cu eynan owing to bay haci one investigacion in the car y owing to succeed achieve very much drugs self. they owing to succeed achieve cantidad of cocaina in one envelop. the cocaina was fura cu carbon papier hinka in the envelop. owing to follow busca in the car y owing to succeed achieve more cos among they one muts cu is being using for tapa cara cu clip for her wowonan, mouth y nose. the investigacion owing to follow till in oranan of morning y will have more detencion for cay. for coopera cu the investigadornan we do not give more detaye already cu this can stroba the investigacion. so cu stay cla y we achieve aprobacion we will publica more informacion cu fotonan.

11/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 31

Papiamentu translation:

today the version of police three man coriendo in one car fill cu drugs

monday 12.10, police of north during patrol at height of botica north, is see one car y is stop the chofer for controla.

hour cu police owing to bay controla owing to resulta cu the chofer m.e. of 24 year, not had rijbewijs, neither niether his number was pay.

at instant cu police owing to bay give e.m. boet, they're feel one olor strong of marihuana. in the car had two another person cu is c.p.r. naci at colombia of 30 year, y he o.e. naci at estados unidos of 22 year.

o.e. owing to tell police cu the is one humado of marihuana y owing to end of smoke, by of esey the car is smell marihuana.

police owing to ask about owing to chofer for listra the car y past owing to bay of acuerdo. near of the stoel of the chofer, police owing to achieve one estuche cu 4 saco of marihuana y also cocaina.

also in one another bag deportivo, police owing to achieve one bag big cu dust blanco inside, parecido at cocaina.

o.e. owing to tell police cu the is one humado of marihuana y not know nothing of cocaina. police owing to confisca the car for investigacion y owing to hibe keep. also the 3 personan in the car owing to stay deteni y take away keep.

at keep police owing to bay controla the car, y eyden they're achieve one another saco big cu cocaina in the car y also one handschoen y one equilibrium. tanto the chofer e.m because; the two ocupantenan c.p.r. y o.e. owing to stay deteni.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2186 on: December 10, 2009, 09:58:12 PM »

11/26/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

autoridadnan owing to cuminsa desmantela one gang cu is dedica the.o. sell engine of boat steal

is as we of awemainta, in form of primicia owing to menciona two day happen, cu autoridadnan hudicial, at aruba because; the.o. at miami owing to come is work on one caso big of hortamento of the.o. engine of boat, cu is being treci aruba, y is being bendi here.dia cu we owing to haci the publicacion, we not owing to bay in detayes, on peticion of autoridadnan for not stroba the investigacion. but now t’asina far, cu they have 3 person deteni at aruba, is deal here of the comerciantenan fernando ramirez villamarin naci at cali 1 march 1960, omar samir baroud naci at curacao 20 half 1979, y the of three cu identidad we not owing to succeed confirma.

police maritimo at aruba, fuera of confisca some of the motornan of boat, owing to confisca also some jet-sky, y several another cosnan more, cu they're believe cu is procedente of the ladronicia big cu is take lugar at miami among another, y have aruba because; they dump for being bendi here.

for of miami owing to come recherche also for give asistencia n’esnan of aruba, for investiga y desmantela the gang here. so therefore.e. we have informacion cu they owing to listra several cas, y garage, the.o. at bushiri, bubali, bakval, tanki leendert, matavidiri y also at bucuti. also they owing to visit another personanan cu have boat y also owing to cumpra engine, but they demostra cu they self owing to cumpra this at miami y owing to show cu recibo.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65650.php

International trade in stolen outboard motors

26 Nov, 2009, 07:19 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — The judicial authorities had apprehended several people yesterday afternoon in connection with an international trade in stolen outboard motors. The motors are supposedly from the United States. Moreover, several motors as well as jet skis and motor spare parts had been confiscated during house searches. The house searches had been conducted at numerous locations amongst which houses and garages in Bakval, Bubali, Bucuti, Bushiri, and Matividiri. The Prosecution Council had chosen not to comment on the case yesterday. The involved officials of the Prosecution Council had not been available for comment this morning.

It is reported that the judicial authorities had acted upon indications from the American Prosecution Council. The main suspect supposedly imports boats and had sold these to various owners on the island. The motors of all of these boats had supposedly been stolen in the United States. The other suspects state they know nothing about the large-scaled theft and point towards the suspected importer.

The judicial authorities had traced the suspect by checking the serial numbers of the motors with several boat owners. The origin of the motor had been requested upon a questionable serial number. It is reported that there had been three apprehensions and that more than 25 motors have been confiscated.

For that matter, the main suspect is no stranger to the police, according to various local media. He had supposedly tried to trick an insurance company out of 200.000 florins. There is a current criminal investigation into this fraud regarding this suspect. The man had supposedly lost a civil case in First Instance and the appeal to a higher court.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2187 on: December 10, 2009, 10:20:03 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5287

Papiamentu translation:

caso internacional of hortamento of engine of boat

thursday, 26 november 2009

oranjestad - one caso big of hortamento of engine at florida y another estadonan at merca, owing to start one operacion at miami, cu finalmente owing to succeed place hand on three person. the captura here did take lugar after of one investigacion deep cu is andando for of one pair of month end. the detenidonan all three is negociante, one is b.b. the another is o.b. y the of three his name do not conoci but is one mecanico colombiano. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2188 on: December 10, 2009, 11:05:42 PM »

11/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

have all indicacion cu hortamento of engine of boat, will conduci at more detencion y some even sorprendente

is ultimo simannan, autoridadnan local because; mericano is very ocupa cu the investigacion of hortamento of engine of boat for of merca y treci aruba.

is deal of one investigacion very big self, cu as we owing to menciona yesterday, have 3 person is now deteni. but so self, have mencion of one cantidad of name more of personanan cu is as meti or not in the operación here.

till even we owing to being informa cu have employee publico meti, where they will owing to recibi cantidad of coin, for help in falsificacion of documento. till now, 13 engine of boat owing to stay confisca, while cu at bushiri, autoridadnan owing to confisca one bromer cu is of one sospechosonan deteni.

in the dianan here, esnan encarga cu the investigacion is bishitando particularmente negoshinan cu is deal in throw of engine of boat. is deal of motornan cu much potencia y not only they're being bendi at aruba, but also is being send venezuela y colombia, where the demanda is more big still.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2189 on: December 10, 2009, 11:11:42 PM »

11/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

dutch european owing to enter one restaurant agredi his compatriot sit at table y lague sangrando

diabierna night owing to enter informe of cu have one man maltrata at one restaurant all at blood at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of ambulance at the restaurant they owing to notice cu have one dutch european cu have one chop sangrando at his forehead. according he owing to declara y some witness at the sitio also one another dutch european owing to enter in the restaurant y owing to agredi the compatriot sit at table y owing to leave bay lague sangrando at his forehead. the personal of ambulance owing to atende the victima y after owing to transporte for hospital where will have to cose his forehead. police owing to present at the sitio y owing to conseha the victima for after of end being atendi for her happen at keep of police more cercano for entrega one complaint.

http://www.awe24.com/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2190 on: December 10, 2009, 11:37:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65706.php

Google translation:

"Netherlands constant disrespectful '

November 27, 2009, 13:35 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Party leader Nelson Oduber took yesterday at a press conference at the party house of significant MEP from the Netherlands

ORANGE CITY - Former Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) is not going to work on a criminal investigation from the Netherlands to the two cabinets in the past eight years he has led. He insists that only it can perform the Aruban OM. He also denounces the constant 'spying' carried out by the Netherlands to Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles "We can never allow Dutch gossip come here to seek."

The former prime minister denied that his side was a negative relationship with the Netherlands. "We had many protocols together and have worked together on several fronts." But he points to a number of points to Aruba and the Netherlands were diametrically opposed, namely the cessation of development, the debacle on Plant NV, gay marriage, the Common Court Justice Act and the concept of People Movement. Remarkable is the statement of Oduber that the Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch-Ballin (CDA) against the then Minister of Immigration Booshi Wever (MEP) would have said that with or without Aruba Netherlands would implement this Act.

Recurring motifs in these matters, said Oduber, is the lack of respect from the Netherlands to Aruba. From behind the back of Aruba to still try to sell the Plant Hotel in Aruba and the unauthorized use of Article 43 to the Statute in regard to the Common Court, to address the threats to the former Prime Minister D66 Alexander Pechtold leader in the issue surrounding gay marriages. The leaked report VNO and even spy and took the interception to former prime example of disrespect. "This is what I call making a false bomb threat in the Antillean government office, and then during the evacuation monitoring equipment to build."

The leader of MEP says himself in possession of documents and a CD-ROM with names, addresses, telephone numbers and number plates of not only himself but also by many people, including Curacao. This material would come from a laptop that was stolen from Dutch officials. "Netherlands paid a divine power to the Dominicans who have stolen laptops, to return to this possibility", said Oduber. "It is a shame for the Netherlands. I had a letter ready for the Dutch super-PG asking why my phone was tapped. At the urgent request of the Secretary, I have not sent that letter. But who knows I publish it yet. "The information of the stolen laptop Oduber said" the Netherlands "to do so.

Oduber has nothing good to say about the way in Sint Maarten study was done on corporate governance. "People were strangers in bars and asked whether she and the minister knew and whether she had information about. Sheer gossip practices. And on that basis, reports were made. "The former prime minister had no word on the Dutch State Secretary Ank Bijleveld (CDA) of Kingdom Relations. "Mrs. Bijleveld lying about the investigation", said Oduber. He would reign lady on June 22 in Aruba have agreed initially to investigate the rule of law and democracy do. "But now she is a criminal investigation."

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

11/26/2009 Bondia Page 3

11/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

cu indicating fresh wind have one new start for aruba ank Bijleveld Owing to tell cu for first trip in one form can combers good cu aruba

By: Godried Adem

amsterdam - the relationship which had among aruba and the netherlands last 8 year cu is behind back, one was much cu tension, but none cu one person in kingdom does not see more. so secretary of state, Bijleveld-Schouten ank Owing to give of known.

the experencia cu Oduber cabinet was a pessimistic one and at the netherlands they Owing to experience ministern cu cu was at the command not to have self was know of governance, have of atende in kingdom.

at the netherlands all political will was afraid mep cu cu Owing to affiliated government of Hugo Chavez of Venezuela chairman.

also the relationship among a person mep and extremist cu Wordo was good monitors.

debi self n'esaki Owing to let tap of form 'passive' the Telefónne of nel Oduber and of all another is in his sercania cu.

National seguridadnan was at danger. do not porn nel Oduber Owing to exonerate former minister of husticia, Rudy Croes for self p'e of function 'wheel and deal' husticia cu.

One former prosecutor of om have proof of all this and the raport here Owing to being delivered Owing to landelijke parket at Rotterdam which will assure bay cu t'esnan hour driv find research prove guilt in the mansions here. cu pesey is also in the conference of news of nel Oduber Admit past Owing to come cu his GETAP Wordo Telefónne was being cu in last day cu the.o. Owing to publish this awemainta, past Owing to angry very much and till past Owing to report this at the Public Ministry.

Owing to Oduber nel also questioned the position of former prosecutor at aruba, mr. hans mos, that the Achieve is because; one of they Spione and that was cu Owing to pay one amount of coin for Achieve and steal the laptop Owing to achieve this till at St. Sunday, paying one amount of coin for can Owing to recover this .

"Cu ta for first trip we can form good communication of aruba cu. for much time we can not Owing to good form of combers of another cu. and i am contentu p'esaki ", so drs. ank Bijleveld, secretary of state Owing to give of known diahuebs night in his speech. and past Owing to tell this fast of one aproximadmente crowd of 300 people, all community and governorship porminente in Dutch and international diplomaticonan.

polticonan prominent Dutch tabatey, but also commercial and personanan of guild embahadornan, hefen of police etc.etc.

cu in research will take away being Owing to come we do not compronde cu governorship of aruba only will being investigated, but also with former minister plenipotentiary, Frido croes maneha arubahuis Owing to cu last past first Añana Owing to happen for his 'VUT'.

during the recepecion here at rolzaal at Binnenhof, have to tell one distinguished site, where is cas regal as they only know actividadnan holiday, also the two pg-nan, this mr. rob Pietersz  and mr. dick piar act of presence.

they also will being uneducated for investigation of landelijke parket pe cu cuminsa will, of agreement of sra. ank Bijleveld another week at aruba.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14119/18/

Papiamentu translation:

several mandatario dutch y invitadonan owing to go recepcion in ridder zaal at binnen hof

sunday, 29 november 2009 - 14:54

on 200 invitado was present at the recepcion cu was have in ridder zaal at binnen hof at in haag the netherlands. this was one recepcion organiza for aruba huis caminda first minister mike eman owing to introduci his self y intercambia combersacion in form not oficial cu esnan present. click read more for more informacion y imagen......

apart from several aruban live at the netherlands was tey also some minister dutch y also coleganan of tweede kamer. pg of antiyas dick piar y pg of aruba robert pieters also owing to give acto of presencia at the actividad here.eynan owing to take away word directora of cas of aruba mr desiree croes, minister plenipotenciario edwin abath y also first minister mike eman. after was own ank bijleveld secretario of estado cu owing to come fast y dirigi some word. ank bijleveld is much satisfecho cu the acercamento of aruba cu the netherlands in the gobernacion new. relacionnan in kingdom have to stay bibo y now according ank bijleveld can see cu the relacion here will crece bek. after of the ceremonia oficial john schaarbaai the aruban live at the netherlands actualmente owing to deleita the publico cu his orgel. alwin toppenberg also owing to cay inside on the orgel y at dado instant minister edwin abath owing to canta two cancion cu owing to place till even first minister dance one rato cu his casa. naturally the wals of the padu lampe the father of cultura is thing owing to rezona the night y everybody was canta together. on the fotonan can achieve one view of recepcion diahuebs night at in haag.

11/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion will cuminsa another week on ex first minister y his ´friends and family´ owing to tap y will sigi tap till hour all is behind trali

pa: godfried adem

amsterdam/den haag - investigacion on bad gobernacion of gobierno cu was at command will can inicia another week self. this is thing sra. drs. ank bijleveld, secratario of estado for asuntonan of kingdom owing to divulga at we coresponsal, godfried adem diahuebs night at in haag, the netherlands.

one investigacion of the magnitud here will is for first trip will take lugar in kingdom.

this will bay have one duracion of aproximadamente 6 month at instant cu the first part preliminar of the investigacion here is behind back. esnan cu is conduci this will entrega they raportahe cu locualnan they owing to constata at ministerio publico on casonan ilisto y coruptivo cu did take lugar in gabinete oduber cual was for 8 year at command.

the espectativa is enormous in kingdom, already cu already end basa on some proof cual owing to being obtene at the netherlands is being tell cu have cabes cu assure will bay cay.
(my translation "heads will roll" I think lol)

detencion will being realisa y this will bay have one tail very largo self. the first ministerio cu will stay investiga will t’esun of husticia where have cosnan cu light day not can see did take lugar.

dunamento of permission for carga arm of candela n’esnan less competente, contra payment, at personan cu also have one ´strafblad ´.

es more have the kehonan give of part several funcionario of om y of vno cual already for enough time owing to work one dossier on nel oduber y his friends and family.

con is possible y pakico one first minister have to did take so power in his hand y is talk of ´vestrengeling van belangen´. the caso of radar bao of iata, the brigade ilegal of keep we costa cu not have preparacion neither base legal y without referencia for opera in kingdom.

one serie of sharp cu is indica cu is deal of cosnan cu not have to did take lugar. but also investigacion y observacionnan of the bay y come y propiedadnan cu cierto ministernan had y have at venzuela.

here name of candelario (booshi) wever is being menciona. that at the netherlands till today not can find know where past owing to study.

diahuebs ultimo, was the own ex first minister nel orlando oduber, that owing to confirma thing day 15 of august of year happen esun cu is scirbi the articulo here in awemainta, esta cu his telephone is being of tap.

“nos never not lance lie, we owing to being tilda of is comete ´riooljournalistiek ´ of is journalist for aivd. we owing to being tilda is one porco, we owing to being menasa of will take away we corte, where even nel oduber owing to entrega one complaint at ministerio publico, but now the own nel oduber is come admiti of was worde getap for seguridad nacional of aivd, then at aruba, but more cruel is cu we family at aruba also owing to being menasa”.

till today we is keep one call of om of part of nel oduber, that is one cobarde y have to owing to march cu bodyguard y ataca another colega of we day of eleccion. but never we at basila in we fuentenan never we owing to not comete fechoria in we profesion, godfried adem owing to let know. we obligacion holy is of informa educa y controla.

have more cos cu will bay resulta u n surprise. among another ultimo detencion in caso of terenonan at aruba. much is opina cu the sir here can pour abao on ex ministernan of faction mep.

we is pendiente of the first funcionarionan of the team investigador cu will arrive aruba in week future. have some name menciona end, but we is prefera of keep till hour cu they become oficial.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65735.php

Google translation:

MEP: research affects autonomy to

November 28, 2009, 12:05 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The MEP-group believes that research on the state Board of which the Netherlands and Aruba last week reached an agreement on the autonomy of Aruba attacks.

Leader Booshi Wever (MEP) says that Aruba never from a study of corporate governance has been. "This should only be initiated by our own Judicial organs happen. Now you get a situation where a foreign entity our Public Ministry, an independent agency noted, will give instructions on what research and how they should perform. That can not? "The ex-minister gets the Aruban OM this is an admission of failure and the Aruban an irreparable blow to autonomy. "This really goes against everything that a law means. I would say, if you have proof that there had been disturbances in our government or any other government to now is, do return. OM Let her work. "

Weaver confirms the decision of former Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) that the Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch-Ballin (CDA) would have told him that the Netherlands with or without consensus of the Act of the People Movement Aruba goes through. "Yes, he actually said to me. My answer was absolutely not. "Weaver said in New York have spoken with the Venezuelan UN Ambassador. "He indicated willingness to our situation on the agenda at the UN, provided that they do have access to the Realm and the concept itself as an opportunity to draw conclusion on. We are currently translating the document into Spanish. "

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65730.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

PDR: Research governance may well extract

November 28, 2009, 12:00 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Partido Democracia Real (PDR) has welcomed the agreement between the Netherlands and Aruba for a joint inquiry into the state government of Aruba.

According to party leader Andin Bikker is keeping a criminal investigation to a logical part of the published scientific research on corporate governance in Aruba. "The research itself has no legal powers. It is therefore agreed that the Public Ministry and the Central Audit Department for an investigation to do to allow a broader picture. "Bikker, who was house lawyer, notes that research, which incidentally no declaration is required, in itself not is a fact finding. "It is a compilation of facts. At certain moment there is a benchmark which decided whether to switch should be a real criminal investigation by the Prosecutor. "The response from the other opposition party MEP is that when the OM under direct instruction from the Netherlands such research, the autonomy of Aruba incurs a severe setback. "The attack on the autonomy argument is often cited when it suits some people well", says Bikker. "In this case there is also another fallacy behind. The Kingdom of the Netherlands is a federation. This means that in our case soundness of governance, though it is a primary responsibility of the country Aruba, ultimately remains a concern of the Kingdom. "

The leader of the PDR, the scientific research level of government pick up. "There may, for example as regards the recommendations are still adopting the regulation for financing political parties. Or the comptabiliteitsverordening can be updated as a result. Our party believes that this is very outdated. Now the fact is that public procurement often appears to have a beauty contest. You often know in advance all who will win. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2191 on: December 11, 2009, 02:23:43 AM »

11/29/2009

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2187&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

2 hora happen | fecha: 29/11/2009 | horario: 01:51

police owing to detene sospechoso cu owing to saca arm los tiro y owing to menasa person cu the arm of candela

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento in weststraat fast kildares, at once patruyanan owing to dirigi they self at the sitio. yegando at the sitio the patrol owing to achieve descripcion of the sospechoso cu was bandonando the area. police attentive at once owing to succeed detene. we will come cu more informacion of the caso here more after.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14117/8/

Papiamentu translation:

tiramento at hot zone

sunday, 29 november 2009 - 09:06

diadomingo marduga alrededor of 1 or owing to send several patrol policial for kildares nightclub at where will have to have one tiramento. click read more for more info... eynan police is hear of testigonan cu not necesariamente had tiramento but more bien one man cu cabey style "rastaman" will have to owing to menasa one another person eyden cu one arm of candela. after of did take the descripcion of the sospechoso, polisnan owing to succeed gare at height of stacion of bus y owing to detene at once. berdad owing to come achieve one arm of candela (revolver) illegal in his power.

comments (3) subscribe to this comment's feed show/hide comments come across...

written by chris, november 29, 2009 pesey niun person is go eybanda more. aminsa pkk still the is wordo jama "hotzone" come across. bahia owing to close, frogs is one fracaso (failure). kildares still is good but is jena cu buchi y malandro. +0 come across...

written by alex, november 29, 2009 i am achieve cu gobierno have to reglamenta the horario cu the "night club"nan here have. esakinan is fountain of cantidad of ado y maldad. not have to keep till hour morto(nan) cuminsa cai behind another. the cuenta cu they're stay open till morning is for tourist, is co'i stupid. -3 come across...

written by aruban angry, november 29, 2009 facil.....cuminsa ejecuta all ones cu they haja cu arm. throw kill eynan self!!! is enough!!!! come across

11/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene sospechoso cu owing to saca arm, los tiro y owing to menaza person cu the arm of candela

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento in weststraat fast kildares. self hour patruyanan owing to dirigi they self at the sitio. yegando at the sitio the patrol owing to achieve descripcion of the sospechoso cu was bandonando the area. police attentive at once owing to succeed detene.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2192 on: December 11, 2009, 03:21:43 AM »

11/30/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

owing to cuminsa at paradera y owing to termina at sasakiweg persecucion serious cu 6 patrol

had provided that overall 6 patrol policial siguiendo the sospechosonan after al style pelicula owing to strike the vehiculo one “p.i.t. maneuver” (pursuit intervention technique”) the tecnica here polisnan is using for strike the car cu they're persiguiendo cu one sla diminutive in near part behind y this at once owing to place the mercedes benz lose control y descend caminda at hand robez y cu aid of another patrol owing to succeed sere of another near while the another patruyanan also owing to arrive n’e sitio.

Papiamentu translation:

persecucion serious al style pelicula cu 6 patrol, cu owing to cuminsa at paradera y owing to termina at sasakiweg cu detencion of 2 good conoci of police

saturday madruga, 4.50 one patrol policial attentive did take notice of one car moviendo one some sospechoso at height of paradera. at once owing to look at the number y owing to ripara cu the car here is steal. because is for of diabierne the car here, owing to being steal for of one cas in bilderdijkstraat at beach.

police owing to see the car here several trip in becindad of stone plat y paradera, but not owing to succeed of par’e. was saturday madruga near of polirama, past owing to being see y sesora owing to start one persecucion, where the chofer owing to deny of stop after of several sign for stop, poniendo life of several person in danger. the vehiculo owing to coy rotonde of paradera bay north n’e momentonan ey the patrol owing to ask for refuerzo, the chofer owing to press trott y become bay direccion jaburibari.

after take calabas bay pabao, take kudawecha follow bay abao at various ocasion autonan have to owing to descend for of caminda.

at sabana pound past owing to follow bay pabao cruza the cruzada of light of trafico without stop follow bay pabao happen in another light cora n’e cruzada at palm beach y they owing to become bay south on sasakiweg.

had provided that overall 6 patrol policial siguiendo the sospechosonan after al style pelicula owing to strike the vehiculo one “p.i.t. maneuver” (pursuit intervention technique”) the tecnica here polisnan is using for strike the car cu they're persiguiendo cu one sla diminutive in near part behind y this at once owing to place the mercedes benz lose control y descend caminda at hand robez y cu aid of another patrol owing to succeed sere of another near while the another patruyanan also owing to arrive n’e sitio.

in the car had one another person, that owing to cuminsa cry, kehando of dolor, debi cu the have one chop at his cabez. the chofer owing to succeed descend y owing to core bay, but police owing to follow his slow y owing to succeed deten’e. the sospechosonan is conocidonan of police cu owing to resisti contra aresto y esey owing to place police actua cu hand duro for cu they y at once owing to take away they at keep of police. in the car owing to come achieve some joya (jewelry) steal.

during the detencion, watch, celular of one police owing to break. departamento of trafico owing to takel the car y owing to hibe keep. the two sospechosnan is d.w. naci at aruba of 55 year y r.l.naci at aruba of 28 year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2193 on: December 11, 2009, 03:29:24 AM »

11/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Google translation:

the colombiano, jair ahumed carillo have to owing to hear cu huez owing to dun’e 3 year y 6 month of jail

the young colombiano jair ahumed carillo (19), that owing to arrive ilegal aruba y owing to bay steal at home of g., that is owner of one compania of construccion. diabierne morning past owing to wordo condena at 3 year y 6 month of jail.

t’asina cu the atraco cu violencia did take lugar day 29 may 2009 at g. his cas at savaneta. fiscal owing to considera the caso here much earnest y owing to exigi 4 year of jail for jair ahumed carillo. diabierna morning jair ahumed carillo owing to listen huez bis’e cu the is achieve legalmente prove ladronicia cu violencia at home of he g. caminda past owing to menaza g. cu cuchiu, bay cu pick up of g. y owing to using credit cards cu past owing to steal.

on the cuestionamento of advocate on viola norm by of owing to listra the apartment of jair ahumed carillo without his permission, huez owing to show cu have to owing to ask jair ahumed carillo permission for listra.

sinembargo this do not perhudica the result of the investigacion, because police had permission for enter in the cas.

huez owing to tell jair ahumed carillo cu a have to feel his self assure in his cas. pesey corte is descend cu hand duro, hour personanan is bay steal in cas of person y provided that especial hour is deal of atraco. huez is achieve the exigencia of fiscal at his lugar, but by cu had violacion of norm, the is reduci the castigo at 3 year y 6 month of jail.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65729.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Illegal cell teen gets 3.5 years

November 28, 2009, 11:58 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 19-year-old Colombian Jair Ahumed Carillo was yesterday sentenced to an imprisonment of 3 years and 6 months for the robbery of the owner of a construction company.

The victim was on May 29 in his home in Savaneta robbery. Carillo, who formerly had worked for the victim, threatened him with a knife and tied him up. The contractor also received clothing and stuffed in his mouth. The teenager ran off with credit cards and pick one up off. By Carillo took credit in a short time at about $ 1200. The prosecutor had four years in jail because Carillo violently the privacy of the operator had breached. In the house during the raid were two children because of the victim. The court agreed with the reasoning of the officer that perpetrators of robberies in homes and especially in the case of a robbery, should be severely punished. The strafeis of four years is high, said the judge, but in its place. Nevertheless, the court imposed a lesser sentence, because the police did not follow the rules had taken during the investigation. So detectives had no search warrant of the apartment Carillo investigated.

With deduction of custody, the teen is 3.5 years in the KIA spend. Then he left the country because he has no residence permit.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2194 on: December 11, 2009, 03:32:28 AM »

11/29/2009

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2187&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

2 hora happen | fecha: 29/11/2009 | horario: 01:51

police owing to detene sospechoso cu owing to saca arm los tiro y owing to menasa person cu the arm of candela

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento in weststraat fast kildares, at once patruyanan owing to dirigi they self at the sitio. yegando at the sitio the patrol owing to achieve descripcion of the sospechoso cu was bandonando the area. police attentive at once owing to succeed detene. we will come cu more informacion of the caso here more after.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14117/8/

Papiamentu translation:

tiramento at hot zone

sunday, 29 november 2009 - 09:06

diadomingo marduga alrededor of 1 or owing to send several patrol policial for kildares nightclub at where will have to have one tiramento. click read more for more info... eynan police is hear of testigonan cu not necesariamente had tiramento but more bien one man cu cabey style "rastaman" will have to owing to menasa one another person eyden cu one arm of candela. after of did take the descripcion of the sospechoso, polisnan owing to succeed gare at height of stacion of bus y owing to detene at once. berdad owing to come achieve one arm of candela (revolver) illegal in his power.

comments (3) subscribe to this comment's feed show/hide comments come across...

written by chris, november 29, 2009 pesey niun person is go eybanda more. aminsa pkk still the is wordo jama "hotzone" come across. bahia owing to close, frogs is one fracaso (failure). kildares still is good but is jena cu buchi y malandro. +0 come across...

written by alex, november 29, 2009 i am achieve cu gobierno have to reglamenta the horario cu the "night club"nan here have. esakinan is fountain of cantidad of ado y maldad. not have to keep till hour morto(nan) cuminsa cai behind another. the cuenta cu they're stay open till morning is for tourist, is co'i stupid. -3 come across...

written by aruban angry, november 29, 2009 facil.....cuminsa ejecuta all ones cu they haja cu arm. throw kill eynan self!!! is enough!!!! come across

11/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene sospechoso cu owing to saca arm, los tiro y owing to menaza person cu the arm of candela

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento in weststraat fast kildares. self hour patruyanan owing to dirigi they self at the sitio. yegando at the sitio the patrol owing to achieve descripcion of the sospechoso cu was bandonando the area. police attentive at once owing to succeed detene.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65777.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Shooting Kildares

November 30, 2009, 12:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The nightlife in the public Weststraat was the night of Saturday to Sunday startled by a shooting. After unloading a shot the gunman fled. However, he could soon be arrested by police. Nobody was injured in the incident. According to witnesses the man got into an argument uitgaansgelegenheid Kildares involved and thereby drew a weapon. Then he threatened bystanders with this and fired a shot. Agents who were aware of the shooting went directly to the location in the Hotzone off. The shooter was already gone but was near the bus stop in the collar to be grasped. He was indeed an illegal firearm with him to have. The 38 caliber revolver was confiscated and the man was arrested for illegal gun possession, threatening with a firearm and attempted murder.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2195 on: December 11, 2009, 03:42:35 AM »

11/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

1-   huez comisario owing to prolonga detencion of cornelius wilson relaciona cu fraude in bendemento of territory at colony diabierna owing to aparece fast of huez comisario, cornelius wilson, that is being sospecha of owing to comete iregularidadnan in bendemento of territory at colony. the huez comisario after of owing to revisa all the documentonan of the investigacion owing to dicidi cu is hustifica the prolongacion of the detencion of sr. cornelius wilson, because till still the investigacion not owing to finalisa.

2-   huez comisario owing to prolonga detencion of the 3 sospechosonan deteni provided that coneccion cu the caso of motornan of boat steal at merca diabierna owing to aparece fast of huez comisario the 3 sospechosonan, kendenan is being sospecha of owing to cumpra y or sell motornan of boat steal at miami. they're omar s. baroud, bastiaan bok y fernando villamarin. huez comisario after of owing to revisa all the documentonan of the investigacion owing to dicidi cu is hustifica the prolongacion of the detencion of the 3 sospechosonan envolvi.

3-   huez comisario owing to prolonga detencion of sospechoso charles relaciona cu various caso of atraco diabierna owing to aparece fast of huez comisario the sospechoso charles, that is being sospecha of owing to comete several atraco. diarazon the sospechoso here owing to being deteni p’e team of atraco at his cas self east of bridge. huez comisario after of owing to revisa all the documentonan of the investigacion owing to dicidi cu is hustifica the prolongacion of the detencion of the sospechoso charles.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2196 on: December 11, 2009, 03:46:27 AM »

11/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

man y are is agredi police in hot-zone at north

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 02.10, n’e club chino latin, for one action in are. n’e sitio, was deal probably of one are of mariniers cu was haci fastioso y the guardianan of the lugar owing to saca they afo.

one police owing to bay talk cu the are for saca’fo, kico t’e problem. but one boy bruin owing to bay on the police y owing to bise cu the do not detene his amigonan y owing to ranca the police at his camisa.

during this, the klop of the police owing to cay abao y hour cu past owing to bay for coge bek, the boy owing to fly on dje, while cu the others of the are owing to cuminsa skop the police.

one another police cu was together cune, cu aid of the guardianan owing to succeed less the are for of dje. police owing to wordo stroba by of the are for not detene esnan envolvi. refuerzo owing to wordo ask y more police owing to come n’e sitio, but not owing to achieve know that the are is.

the police will bay give complaint. testigonan n’e sitio owing to tell cu one of the hombernan had one arm of candela.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2197 on: December 11, 2009, 03:49:32 AM »

11/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

man y are is agredi police in hot-zone at north

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 02.10, n’e club chino latin, for one action in are. n’e sitio, was deal probably of one are of mariniers cu was haci fastioso y the guardianan of the lugar owing to saca they afo.

one police owing to bay talk cu the are for saca’fo, kico t’e problem. but one boy bruin owing to bay on the police y owing to bise cu the do not detene his amigonan y owing to ranca the police at his camisa.

during this, the klop of the police owing to cay abao y hour cu past owing to bay for coge bek, the boy owing to fly on dje, while cu the others of the are owing to cuminsa skop the police.

one another police cu was together cune, cu aid of the guardianan owing to succeed less the are for of dje. police owing to wordo stroba by of the are for not detene esnan envolvi. refuerzo owing to wordo ask y more police owing to come n’e sitio, but not owing to achieve know that the are is.

the police will bay give complaint. testigonan n’e sitio owing to tell cu one of the hombernan had one arm of candela.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65783.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Agents attacked for Chino Latino

November 30, 2009, 12:56 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A group of troublemakers in the night from Saturday to Friday at Chino Latino nightclub attacked a policeman. Guards and another agent had attacked the agent to come help. There were no arrests.

The incident began as a quarrel between a group of friends and the guards of the nightclub. The group was deported but the case was annoying to do, which the police were enabled. Two officers went to speak but the troublemakers were then approached by someone who "did not allow his friends were arrested. He pulled the policeman here to the shirt. During the pulling and pushing, the club fell on the floor of the agent. When they tried to tackle him, he was attacked by the aggressive ment. Friends of the attacker then also began to kick.

The fellow agent knew with the help of the guards are relieved ailing colleague and reinforcement to call. With the arrival of this reinforcement, the group flew ringleaders. According to witnesses, one of the men also armed with a firearm. The attacked officer would declare.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2198 on: December 11, 2009, 03:52:22 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65779.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Acquittal alleged child abuser

November 30, 2009, 12:56 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The child abuse suspect V. last week by the Court of First Instance acquitted. The court stated that the testimony of only one victim is not sufficient to convict the accused. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded fifteen months in prison for 'indecent practices' with an eight year old child.

The man was the prosecutor accused of repeatedly abusing the victim. The statement by the victim reported an incident on June 14, 2009 where the defendant's intimate parts of the child would have touched.

Furthermore, the child stated that this is not the first time that V. has done something similar.

The victim said he V. had asked to stop but the suspect has nothing of attracting.

Justice was aware of the event after the child in the class caught in the transmission of disturbing letters to classmates. One of these papers was intercepted by the teacher after the child to the teacher know what had happened. This was the mother of the child and then called Justice. Medical research penetration shut out but could not provide guidance about other abuse.

The suspect has always maintained that it had done nothing wrong. During the trial the defendant was himself no longer and began a discussion with the father of the victim. The court had to intervene and order the defendant to give notice. The alleged child abuser tells the intimate parts of the child not to have touched and accused the father of a plot against him. The court found it an incredible story and the suspect pointed the way that the abuse came to light.

Although the Court testimony of the victim did not question, it is a matter of the word of one person's word against another. The court found the statement of a victim insufficient to convict the alleged child abuser. The suspect was, much to the dismay of the victim, therefore acquitted.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2199 on: December 11, 2009, 04:01:19 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65785.php

Google translation:

Armed robbers make half a million loot

November 30, 2009, 13:03 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Three men have this morning the security and cash transport Aruba Security and Crime Prevention in Scotland Street robberies. Under threat of firearms had the staff open the safe. The robbers went around one million florin half off.

That estimate was at least manager Nico Thomson. The men called this morning at quarter to nine in the company. One man remained outside in the car. After the robbery the men are off at high speed. Moments later the police found the car at the Hotel Casa del Mar. Of the robbers still lacking any trace. The police is still investigating with all their might to the suspects. From the air search with a helicopter.

The employee Aruba Security & Crime Prevention, the company is insured against theft. The stolen money from several companies including Taco Bell, Valero and Palm Beach, said police spokesman Papito Comenencia. "This money will continue throughout the weekend in a safe in the company and then brought to the bank Monday morning." Whether the robbers may help the firm have had the police not to lose. "We are currently still working hard with the investigation," said Comenencia.

12/1/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

atraco miyonario

week owing to open cu one atraco miyonario cometi on aruba security & crime prevention, situa at eagle. is wordo talk cu owing to steal rond of one miyon guilder, but the suma here not owing to wordo confirma till n’e momentonan here.

is deal of coin cu owing to wordo colecta in end of week cu not owing to wordo take away banco still, will cual can give the indicacion cu is deal of one trabao inner.

unique cos cu owing to wordo achieve of the atraco is one stationwagon color grey, cu owing to wordo achieve near of costa linda beach resort, y cu owing to wordo using because; vehiculo for moviliza the ladronnan y cu is proveniente of one abstraction also.

Papiamentu translation:

atraco miyonario at aruba security & crime prevention

week owing to open cu one atraco miyonario cometi on aruba security & crime prevention, situa at eagle. is wordo talk cu owing to steal rond of one miyon guilder, but the suma here not owing to wordo confirma till n’e momentonan here.

is deal of coin cu owing to wordo colecta in end of week cu not owing to wordo take away banco still, will cual can give the indicacion cu is deal of one trabao inner.

unique cos cu owing to wordo achieve of the atraco is one stationwagon color grey, cu owing to wordo achieve near of costa linda beach resort, y cu owing to wordo using because; vehiculo for moviliza the ladronnan y cu is proveniente of one abstraction also. in combersacion cu dionisio thompson of aruba security & crime prevention, past owing to splica kico owing to happen. past owing to count ; cu the children in they operacion daily paper, unique instant cu they're vulnerabel is hour they're pafo of the edificio till hour cu they arrive car.

atracadornan apparently was know esey y owing to probecha of the pair of minutnan ey. although cu have vigilancia, they owing to grab they of sopresa just first cu they owing to arrive the car.

sr. thompson owing to tell cu still they not owing to confirma the cantidad of coin, but mirando cu is end of month y end of week on dje, all the placanan here is bay in they kluis till cu monday. this is one proceso normal.

the compania have one kluis same cu banco y they're brinda the servicio ey. informacion cu past owing to achieve is cu had 3 for 4 atracador y is 2 trahador owing to wordo atraca, owing to desarma they y arm owing to wordo poni at cabes of one of the trahadornan y so the atracadornan owing to succeed domina the situation. the atracadornan owing to bay also cu some arm of candela of the compania.

have to tell also cu have grabacion of the atraco y this is in hand of police end, cu at once owing to cuminsa at see the videonan here for follow cu they investigacion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.