March 18, 2024, 09:10:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737331 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2200 on: December 14, 2009, 01:31:51 AM »

12/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

identidad of chofer of hit and run conoci at police

one caso of hit and run did take lugar diadomingo 12.45 of madruga at height of wendy’s at north, where two child owing to stay throw on caminda.

hour cu police owing to arrive n’e sitio, they owing to come across cu the two children g.b. naci at peru of 16 year y the boy or.m.a naci at colombia of 17 year, cant’i caminda, y they're tell police cu they was canando bayendo keito, hour cu one car diminutive descend for of caminda, strike they y owing to follow core bay cu the same velocidad.

ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporta all two for poli for they achieve tratamento. one witness n’e sitio, is tell cu the was coriendo behind the car diminutive cora a-36412 y owing to tell cu the chofer is one muher cabey blond, y owing to strike they y owing to follow core bay.

suerte of the hobennan is cu they not owing to wordo injury of gravedad. via central, police owing to controla the number of the car, y owing to resulta cu the car is registra at one cas at paraguana.

police owing to bay n’e cas, but not owing to achieve none person at home. departamento of trafico did take the investigacion.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2190&offId=70&offDate=2009-04

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 29/11/2009 | horario: 00:51

car owing to strike two peaton at height of the light of trafico at palm beach y follow core bay

diadomingo marduga owing to enter informe of one accidente where one car will owing to strike one peaton, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol at the sitio they owing to encontra cu doctor mungra cu was atendiendo two hobencita cu one car will owing to strike y follow core bandona the sitio. at arrival of the ambulance at once owing to atende the victimanan y owing to transporta they for hospital. police is investigando for so succeed captura the chofer irresponsable cu owing to occasiona the accidente y owing to abandona the sitio.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2201 on: December 14, 2009, 01:43:49 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65779.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Acquittal alleged child abuser

November 30, 2009, 12:56 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The child abuse suspect V. last week by the Court of First Instance acquitted. The court stated that the testimony of only one victim is not sufficient to convict the accused. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded fifteen months in prison for 'indecent practices' with an eight year old child.

The man was the prosecutor accused of repeatedly abusing the victim. The statement by the victim reported an incident on June 14, 2009 where the defendant's intimate parts of the child would have touched.

Furthermore, the child stated that this is not the first time that V. has done something similar.

The victim said he V. had asked to stop but the suspect has nothing of attracting.

Justice was aware of the event after the child in the class caught in the transmission of disturbing letters to classmates. One of these papers was intercepted by the teacher after the child to the teacher know what had happened. This was the mother of the child and then called Justice. Medical research penetration shut out but could not provide guidance about other abuse.

The suspect has always maintained that it had done nothing wrong. During the trial the defendant was himself no longer and began a discussion with the father of the victim. The court had to intervene and order the defendant to give notice. The alleged child abuser tells the intimate parts of the child not to have touched and accused the father of a plot against him. The court found it an incredible story and the suspect pointed the way that the abuse came to light.

Although the Court testimony of the victim did not question, it is a matter of the word of one person's word against another. The court found the statement of a victim insufficient to convict the alleged child abuser. The suspect was, much to the dismay of the victim, therefore acquitted.

12/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 31

Papiamentu translation:

declaracion of victima only do not sufficient for condena man of acto inmoral

he v. acusa of owing to haci actonan inmoral cu one child muher of 8 year owing to wordo declara pound, despite cu fiscal owing to exigi 15 month of jail p’e.

in sitting-room of corte was present father of the victima, that not owing to stay nothing contento cu the decision here.

huez owing to show cu day 14 june 2009 the lamentable incidente here owing to sosode. mother of victima owing to wordo ask for bay school, because the child was send cartanan for another child in class cu mensahenan alarming.

at dado instant juffrouw owing to coy the carta y in combersacion cu the child, the child owing to bise cu v. will owing to touch cune. police owing to talk cu the child, that owing to count ; all thing v. owing to haci cun’e, then actonan inmoral.

according the child, do not first trip v. owing to haci algo so cune. past owing to tell v. for stop, but v. not owing to haci caso.

day 14 of june 2009, v. owing to bay more far by of touch at his part intimo. the child was much angry.

investigacion medico owing to show cu not owing to constata penetracion, but do not exclui cu had actonan inmoral.

the acusado v. is stop on of cu the not owing to haci nothing cu the child. v. owing to cuminsa throw word in direccion of father of the victima that was present y huez owing to par’e. according v., the father will was less all coin for of dje.

huez owing to stop v. cu his comentarionan. v. owing to tell cu the not owing to touch at part intimo of the child. the is acusa the father of owing to haci one thirst up contra dje.

huez owing to ask about v. con can t’asina thing v. is insinua siendo cu the caso owing to come fast hour cu the child owing to wordo descubri is write carta for another child in class.

huez owing to let the traductor read the carta here in corte caminda the child is tell kico v. was haci cune. huez owing to remarca cu v. not can give contesta on question con the child will can is talk the cosnan here cu his girlfriend in class.

is hour the child owing to wordo sorprendi, the hour ey the child owing to tell cu is v. the acusado v. was blo throw word in direccion of the father cu is half brother of dje. v. owing to enfatisa cu the is close can nothing.

fiscal owing to show cu the casonan here is much dificil, already cu is word of the victima contra the word of the acusado. v. is stop on of not owing to haci nothing y is ask for believe y not believe the victima.

is remarcable according fiscal cu owing to sorprende the victima is send carta for girlfriend y is cont’e kico was pasando. the juffrouw owing to spanta hour past owing to read the carta. one child of 8 year will not bay count ; cosnan so if algo so not owing to happen cune. v. is tell cu t’e father of the child owing to instrui the child for declara contra dje.

everybody is tell contrario at thing v. is pretende, cu not have problem among v. y the father of the victima.

fiscal owing to follow tell cu medico not can conclui cu had penetracion, but is show cierto cos. the mother owing to see the child is using crema at his part intimo y hour past owing to puntr’e the child owing to splica cu is v. owing to rub cu his finger eynan.

fiscal is achieve legalmente prove cu v. owing to haci actonan inmoral cu the child. is one caso much earnest cu can have consecuencia p’e child. fiscal owing to exigi 15 month of jail, kitando the time cu past owing to happen in detencion preventivo. huez owing to dicta sentencia of trip caminda past owing to tell cu all proof is biniendo for of the same fountain, esta the victima. huez is convenci cu the child is talk the berdad. sinembargo the declaracion only of victima do not sufficient for condena v. y owing to base of ley have to declara v. pound.

thing assure not owing to cay at agrado of father of the victima. so we self is follow fomenta type of abusonan so.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2202 on: December 14, 2009, 02:01:10 AM »

12/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 31

Papiamentu translation:

conocido dj, ryan danje owing to hear cu the have to sit castigo of 15 month of jail for his attempt of wanted owing to transporta drugs for the netherlands

the locutor of radio cu the year here owing to wordo grab tratando of trip for the netherlands cu drugs, ryan danje, owing to wordo achieve culpabel of owing to viola ley of drugs y will have to bay sit one castigo of more cu one year of jail. past owing to wordo acusa cu day 3 of september ultimo past owing to exporta 1571 gram of cocaina. the cacho across from drugs owing to reacciona on his trunk y 1571,1 gram of cocaina owing to stay confisca.

danje will owing to achieve 3 thousand euro for transporta the drugs for the netherlands y in corte past owing to tell cu past owing to haci this, because the have because; 20 thousand guilder of owe. ryan danje was work because; dj at one radio-emisora y was work cu one compania cu is transporta coin.

según ryan danje, the two trabaonan here not was genera sufficient entrance p’e. ryan danje owing to tell cu the is dispuesto of haci servicio comunitario.

fiscal owing to exigi 1 year y 6 month of jail, kitando the time cu already end is sit in kia. also fiscal owing to ask for destrui the drugs y trunk. advocate mr. schepper owing to talk on the circumstancianan personal of ryan danje.

the advocate owing to ask huez for as cuenta cu is first trip cu ryan danje is cay close for drugs. past owing to tell also cu ryan danje is dispuesto for work for comunidad. the castigo of jail will empeora more the situation of ryan danje. t’asina cu ryan danje owing to cuminsa cry. huez owing to dicta sentencia of trip y owing to tell not can permiti cu aruba is achieve bad name for transporta drugs for the netherlands. huez owing to tell cu problem financiero do not motibo for bay transporta drugs. huez is achieve cu not can impone castigo less cu 12 month. past owing to condena ryan danje at 15 month of jail.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2203 on: December 14, 2009, 02:05:57 AM »

12/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 31

Papiamentu translation:

diferencia of interpretacion among huez comisario y ministerio publico owing to haci cu all sospechoso in ladronicia of engine of boat owing to being let in freedom

after cu in oranan of morning, fiscal owing to prolonga detencion of the sospechosonan of the caso of ladronicia of engine of boat for of miami, in oranan of nightfall, huez comisario owing to achieve cu ministerio publico not owing to actua of acuerdo cu ley. not can t’asina cu one person is stay deteni for encubrimento, while cu the caso of ladronicia not did take lugar at aruba, but at merca, y for of merca not owing to enter none denuncia contra of the mature here.

as is conoci, had 6 person deteni, of cual 3 owing to being let in freedom for of one principio y the another 3-nan owing to stay deteni, y still diabierne ultimo ministerio publico owing to prolonga they detencion, but huez comisario owing to achieve cu not have base for follow detene the 3 sospechosonan here.

because the mature castigabel did take lugar at merca, but not owing to come one peticion oficial for haci investigacion, although cu of acuerdo cu informacion, had some oficial of husticia mericano at aruba, for sostene the team of investigadornan aruban for help they in señala the motornan steal.

of acuerdo cu conocedornan of ley, the personanan here not can being deteni once more for same delito, but have to is for another violacion, thing is dificil for comproba. thing cu merca can haci now, is ask extradiccion of the sospechosonan, but do not conoci, if this will take lugar.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2204 on: December 14, 2009, 02:16:56 AM »

12/2/2009 Bondia Aruba Page 15

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2205 on: December 14, 2009, 02:24:05 AM »

12/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to ask for his prolongacion, but huez comisario owing to achieve cu not have proof convicente for follow detene agent policial r.p. kock

in the caso of the agent policial r.p. kock, “cliente” of advocate mr. demis g. illes, advocate at buffete of abogadonan kock & wix owing to comenta on the ultimo desaroyonan encuanto the police, r.p. kock.

fiscal owing to ask one prolongación of his detención, already cu the is achieve this necesario for can sigi cu the investigación. t’asina cu fiscal is sospecha cu the agent policial, will owing to comete three delito, the.o. menasa y falsificacion of documento.

the agent r.p. kock self is deny rotundamente of owing to comete algún delito. this is reflehando his self also in the proof cu have on table is aworaki. p’e motibo here, then cu not have mucho proof, or as proof minimal, huez comisario is achieve cu n’e instant here the equilibrium have to wing at please of cliente of buffete of advocate kock & wix.

then just because not have sufficient indicación cu the agent policial, r.p, kock will owing to comete algún delito, huez comisario not owing to honor the petición of fiscal for prolonga his detención.

this sinembargo not kiermen cu the caso owing to end. time will show cu if will come more proof owing to base of cual r.p, kock will can wordo deteni one bez more. all the time the is pound, entrante today, según advocate demis g. illes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2206 on: December 14, 2009, 03:04:13 AM »

12/4/2009 Bondia Aruba

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2218&offId=40&offDate=2009-04

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 03/12/2009 | horario: 06:24

more imagen of the accidente fateful,***aviso*** the fotonan is much grafico y can afecta esnan sensibel the pagina here is contene material grafico or strong besides the do not apto for younger of edad or esnan sensibel

police of oranjestad diahuebs morning owing to bay cu urgencia at height of you wah restaurant at seroe blanco, where one car owing to strike one peaton y owing to follow core. hour cu police owing to arrive, they're come across cu the muher lismary m. j. naci at sand domingo of 22 year, sit in the car, y was strongly bao of influencia of alcohol. one person owing to tell police cu past owing to strike the peaton cu car y owing to core bay. the person owing to follow his slow y owing to succeed pare, by of stop cu his car his fast, evitando the of can follow core. cuerpo policial owing to stay much agradecido n’e person responsible here, that owing to help resolve the caso, de will contrario will have to owing to cuminsa cu investigacion for determina is that owing to comete the “hit & run” here cu saldo negative. the chofer here, not was know self cu past owing to strike a. even owing to cuestiona, what is touch the person here on caminda the hour ey?na one distancia, police is come across cu the victima, that owing to achieve enough golpi. the was one person cu is jog for as curpa in condicion. the golpi cu past owing to recibi was so strong cu he pedro francisco campos alvares, naci at costa rica day 25 of july 1960 (49 aña) owing to fayece n’e sitio. for 6.45 dr. cayama owing to constata dead. at life the victima was live at paradera 34-w.cuerpo policial is ask cualkier person cu can owing to see algo of the accidente for can take contacto departamento of trafico. paz at his remainder, y condolencia at his family cu perdida of they being keri. police owing to detene the chofer female here, lismary m.j., that as menciona was strongly bao of influencia of alcohol.y now will have on his consenshi, dead of one inocente y for cual huez will can castigu’e till at one maximo of 4 year of jail, if enberdad we wanted help trece disciplina bek in trafico.e chofer here, not was know self cu past owing to strike a. even owing to cuestiona, what is touch the person here on caminda the hour ey?algo very yamativo of ultimo time is, cu in majority of the accidentenan of ultimo dianan here, majority is cu one chofer female behind stuur. this is coinsidencia or not?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2207 on: December 14, 2009, 03:14:54 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to ask for his prolongacion, but huez comisario owing to achieve cu not have proof convicente for follow detene agent policial r.p. kock

in the caso of the agent policial r.p. kock, “cliente” of advocate mr. demis g. illes, advocate at buffete of abogadonan kock & wix owing to comenta on the ultimo desaroyonan encuanto the police, r.p. kock.

fiscal owing to ask one prolongación of his detención, already cu the is achieve this necesario for can sigi cu the investigación. t’asina cu fiscal is sospecha cu the agent policial, will owing to comete three delito, the.o. menasa y falsificacion of documento.

the agent r.p. kock self is deny rotundamente of owing to comete algún delito. this is reflehando his self also in the proof cu have on table is aworaki. p’e motibo here, then cu not have mucho proof, or as proof minimal, huez comisario is achieve cu n’e instant here the equilibrium have to wing at please of cliente of buffete of advocate kock & wix.

then just because not have sufficient indicación cu the agent policial, r.p, kock will owing to comete algún delito, huez comisario not owing to honor the petición of fiscal for prolonga his detención.

this sinembargo not kiermen cu the caso owing to end. time will show cu if will come more proof owing to base of cual r.p, kock will can wordo deteni one bez more. all the time the is pound, entrante today, según advocate demis g. illes.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65918.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Agent at liberty

December 3, 2009, 12:37 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The rape suspect agent RP Kock was at liberty. The judge has the custody of the agent suspended so he is not lower in the cell have to stay. The prosecution wanted to hold down even longer agent under investigation. Kock is in addition to rape, threats and also suspected of forgery. For this he was arrested in early November.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2208 on: December 14, 2009, 03:27:58 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14264/8/

Papiamentu translation:

detenido owing to huy for of edificio of keep we costa

friday, 04 december 2009 - 13:41

informenan cu 24ora.com owing to come is ricibi cu one detenido of keep we costa, owing to huy at height of bahia during his traslado for aeropuerto. click read more for more info... he here, of nacionalidad colombiano owing to huy, at instant cu owing to bay for transporte. his name is javier limate chaux, naci day 13 of may, 1974. the have one camisa blauw sleeve largo dress y also jeans color grey. his estatura is among 1.65 y 1.75 y is pelon. at cada near of schouderblad the have one tattoo. the person here is wordo considera because; one person dangerous, already cu el'a arrive of comete atraco arm in pasado.si cualkier person cupor know algo of the person here, can take contacto cu central of police at telephone 100.

12/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

atracado, cu owing to end of sit his castigo owing to huy instant cu the was bay for being deporta

central of police yesterday afternoon owing to send one message of alerta cu for more or less 13:05 hour, one detenido will have to owing to huy for of custodia of keep we costa at height of bahia.

according informacion supuestamente the will have to owing to end of accomplish one condena in kia for atraco, is one person dangerous y was at caminda for being deporta for his country of origen hour cu past owing to huy. is deal here of javier limate chaux, naci at colombia day 13 half 1974 (35 aña).e is one person of color bruin; more or less 1.65 – 1.75 metre largo; had one jeans gris bishiti cu one flanel blau sleeve largo.su cabez is shave, flaco y dress cu keds. on his brazanan at both near have tatoo.n’e momentonan here not have more informacion. cualkier person cu know algo can calling central of police at 100.

this wanted mean, cu javie limate chaux, after of owing to sit his castigo, still wanted stay aruba, so good past owing to happen in kia.

12/5/2009 Bondia Aruba Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

comunidad, alerta! anti-social owing to huy

oranjestad – yesterday in oranan of afternoon alarma owing to wordo beat relaciona cu one preso cu owing to end of pay one condena of 5 ana relaciona cu one atraco arma; y was cla for wordo deporta for his country bek, esta colombia. informacion extra- oficial is indica cu the individual cu is being considera a supremamente dangerous owing to huy near of tanki leendert at instant cu the was being transporta for of kia for office of keep we costa. more detaye on the caso misterioso here do not conoci. owing to being divulga cu he is arm y cu past owing to being see near of bahia. the person is being identifica because; javier chaux of 35 ana. the is one person pelon of 1,65 of height, buisi cu one camisa of sleeve largo blauw dark y one jean grey y keds. cualkier informacion cu can help for captura the person here is balioso. not basila of take contacto cu police. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2209 on: December 14, 2009, 03:33:23 AM »

12/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

police is investigando one caso of hinkamento misterioso, where owing to core take away the victima hospital

diahuebs morning owing to enter informacion where one lady is calling tell cu the is bayendo in one car particular direccion hospital cu one person cu owing to become victima of one hinka at his heup. cu much urgencia they owing to bay hospital where cu at they arrival at hospital at once owing to atende the victima. that owing to hinka the person here, till still do not conoci.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2210 on: December 14, 2009, 03:39:53 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65918.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Agent at liberty

December 3, 2009, 12:37 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The rape suspect agent RP Kock was at liberty. The judge has the custody of the agent suspended so he is not lower in the cell have to stay. The prosecution wanted to hold down even longer agent under investigation. Kock is in addition to rape, threats and also suspected of forgery. For this he was arrested in early November.

12/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

reacionando on publicacion of police, r.p. kock ministerio publico wanted splica, cu not because huez comisario owing to lague in freedom, wanted mean cu the is inocent

ministerio publico did take notice of the publicacion y declaracion of advocate of the agent policial, r.p. kock, cu owing to being let in freedom. the impresión is being crea cu the is inocente y because; such the is pound. this not t’e caso.

via of vocero of om, we of awemainta owing to being informa tocante con huez comisario owing to arrive at his decision.

huez comisario is haci one afweging among at one near the seriedad of the hechonan cometi y the ernstige bezwaren cu om have y at another near the interesnan personal of the sospechoso.

esey is algo completamente normal in the trayectorio of detencion. corda cu detencion, dus priva a of his freedom, is one medida very pisa self y have to anda at one as cuidadoso cune. lesando awemainta tocante police r.p. kock, t’asina cu is verdad cu huez comisario owing to suspende his detencion.

sinembargo, ministerio publico do not de acuerdo cu esey cu will was because will not have proof convincente for follow detene kock.

for ministerio publico have sufficient proof convincente contra the sospechoso here! cu r.p. kock in detencion or not, the investigacion contra dje is continua. the is wordo acusa of three delito y they're earnest cu is, menaza, falsificacion of documento y rape. the was deteni by 7 of november.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2211 on: December 14, 2009, 04:02:55 AM »

12/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 23

Papiamentu translation:

man acusa of malversacion trahando in kia

diahuebs owing to present fast table berde he j.e., that is wordo acusa cu at march 2007 past owing to haci denuncia false of ladronicia y also owing to comete the delito of malversacion on one compania of compania cu was sell articulonan on contract of huur.

he at police owing to admiti of owing to haci denuncia false of ladronicia.

past owing to break window y let aparenta cu is ladronicia y but t’e self owing to coy articulonan cu his family owing to cumpra for compania cu is sell articulonan on credito.

esnan cu owing to cumpra also owing to wordo deteni after y owing to surgi one problem big, because they owing to stay much angry cu j.e. already cu past owing to lie they cara seco y not can owing to wait for cu they will owing to wordo using of the form here.

according j.e. past owing to haci esey for achieve coin debi at situation financiero dificil. according j.e. past owing to come cu the idea here, because in contract of compra of the compania is stop cu the articulonan is segura y if they wordo steal, are you achieve one new.

t’asina cu recientemente j.e. owing to wordo take in servicio of kia. past owing to tell cu one sentencia will can perhudik’e in his trabao. gerencia of kia owing to bis’e cu if the achieve one castigo of jail the will can lose his trabao.

huez owing to tell cu the is preocupa cu j.e. now is work in kia y the chens is existi cu the can abusa of confianza of person.

according j.e., past owing to learn his lesson y do not bay using person more. fiscal owing to remarca cu hour is take person in kia, have one comision is selecta person y they're ripara cu have one caso penal. according j.e. at 2007 past owing to happen test for bay work at kia y hour they owing to achieve know of the caso, owing to rechaza his peticion. now past owing to go back achieve one chens at may 2009, because they owing to ripara cu past owing to change.

fiscal is achieve cu j.e. owing to haci denuncia false of ladronicia. fiscal owing to conclui cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu intencionalmente j.e. owing to haci denuncia false y owing to malversa the compania caminda minimo owing to earn 14 thousand guilder. past owing to exigi 190 day of jail, kitando the time cu past owing to stay close.

of 190 day 180 day is condicional cu one time proof 2 year. fiscal owing to exigi also 240 hour of servicio comunitario or 120 day close. because; condicion past owing to place cu j.e. have to cuminsa haci trabaonan dentro 3 month after of sentencia y have to termina this in one period of 9 month.

besides fiscal owing to exigi for j.e. pay 14 thousand guilder cu is coin cu past owing to earn by of malversacion.

huez owing to close tratamento of the caso y owing to dicta sentencia of trip. huez owing to enfatisa cu the is preocupa if j.e. is genuinely confiabel for work at kia. huez owing to confirma great part of the exigencia of fiscal. past owing to condena j.e. at 190 day close in jail of cual 180 day condicional cu time of proof of 2 year.

huez owing to reduci the servicio comunitario at 230 hour or 115 day close. this because; sancion, because the caso owing to tarda mucho. huez owing to rechaza the demanda for pay 14 thousand guilder. past owing to tell cu have one procedura andando for less cierto coin for of j.e.

past owing to ask fiscal for determina cuanto coin genuinely j.e. owing to earn y cuanto coin will have to less.

huez will give advocate mr. carlo the chens for reacciona on this. owing to pospone the caso on the part of demanda p’asina achieve more claridad y after huez will take one decision.

12/4/2009 Bondia Aruba Pages 16 & 17

ARUBA
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65988.php

Google translation:

Jailer gets prison

December 4, 2009, 12:57 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The prison guard J.E. was sentenced to 190 days in prison for fraud and false declaration for a burglary. The prison is largely contingent (180 days) which E. KIA in prison do not, where he also currently works.

E. asked the court not to impose prison because he feared losing his job. The court stressed, however, that the only question is whether the guard is reliable enough to continue working in the KIA. The indictment for committing a false declaration and that the court found evidence of fraud. Besides the prison sentence with probation for two years, to E. 230 hours service provision. That is ten hours less than what the prosecutor had demanded. The court reduced the sentence because the case had to wait long for. The fraud and false declaration committed E. ie already in March 2007. He had financial problems because of reported burglary. In reality, E. broken windows itself so it looked like there was with him broke. He also allegedly stole the items sold. Justice demanded that E. 14,000 florin would repay, but the court rejected now. Because there is already a case against the guard of money he must pay back the court and I need more clarity about the financial situation of E.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2212 on: December 14, 2009, 04:12:08 AM »

12/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

man is molestia owing to wordo maltrata

diahuebs 05:10 central of police is dirigi police of north at one bar-restaurant at tanki leendert for one action where have one person injury. at arrival testigonan is tell police cu he the.g, naci at aruba 20 year, owing to maltrata the victima, he c.k. naci at aruba 40 year.

supuestamente the.g. will owing to maltrat’e cu one boter of cerbez. the victima had one chop bao his eye robez y his cara was enough swell. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to deal the victima. police owing to bis’e for entrega complaint.

according one witness, cu was inside, is c.k. owing to cuminsa busca problem cu the hobennan inside first. police owing to bay haci one investigacion owing to base of declaracion of testigonan y at madiki owing to come achieve one car cu the hobennan menciona.

police owing to stop they y he the.g. owing to descend abao y tell police cu berdad past owing to fight cu c.k., but this owing to sosode pafo, after cu the cu his amigonan owing to ignora c.k. hour past owing to busca problem cu they inside of the business.

according the.g., hour cu past owing to bay bandona the lugar, past owing to come across c.k. pafo y this will owing to menaze cu one cuchiu. the hour ey past owing to fight cune y owing to strike the one fist y one skop. police owing to dirigi all envolvi for bay recherche together cu they testigonan y entrega complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2213 on: December 14, 2009, 04:14:34 AM »

12/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

man sober is break windshield of car

diahuebs nightfall, 15:20 one madam is enter keep of police at san nicolas y is entrega complaint cu one man sober will owing to strike the windshield of his car break without none motibo.

for colmo the car is stop in parkinglot of keep of police. police is bay pafo y is achieve he n’e sitio still.

is deal of he m.g. naci at guyana of 66 year cu was hoof claw sober. police owing to detene for destruccion y owing to sere for investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2214 on: December 14, 2009, 04:18:27 AM »

12/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is bay cu enough joyas for of joyeria

diahuebs morning near of 9:30 hour police of oranjestad is bay at one joyeria in weststraat for one kiebro y ladronicia.

at arrival police is talk cu the owner, he j.d., that is tell police cu they owing to break enter his joyeria y owing to succeed bay cu one cantidad of joyas.

during investigacion in ranchostraat owing to come succeed achieve one saco cu some of the joyanan in one sweep scondi.

is deal here of joyanan “pandora”. investigacion is follow march for resolve the caso here y do not conoci the value overall of the joyanan. is being ask if for people, provided that especial casnan of cambio y joyerianan for is eye open p’e remainder of joyanan steal y for cualkier informacion can take contacto cu recherche at keep of oranjestad at 582-4000.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2215 on: December 14, 2009, 04:20:51 AM »

12/5/2009 Bondia Aruba Page 6

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2216 on: December 14, 2009, 04:26:05 AM »

http://curacao.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/nXyIwfyZCXXtdMpu8FGccA/WEEKLY_News.pdf

News Items and Public Crime Summary for Week Ending
December 5, 2009

Aruba – Stolen Outboard Motors From the U.S. For Sale in Aruba

Law enforcement authorities in Aruba apprehended several people allegedly connected to an international trade in stolen outboard motors. Several outboard motors, jet skis, and spare parts, reportedly stolen in the U.S., were confiscated during various raids at numerous locations. Aruban law enforcement officials are reportedly cooperating with U.S. law enforcement agencies in this case. The Prosecutor’s Office would not comment pending the investigation. (Daily Herald)

snip

ARUBA

Hold up nets more than $800,000

Three armed masked men robbed a money transport company in Oranjestad on November 30 and got away with about 1.5 million florins in cash (USD 842,000) and several firearms from its vault. Personnel were forced to open the vault at gunpoint. The three men entered the business at 8:45 a.m. while a fourth remained with the getaway car. The vehicle was later found abandoned. A manhunt which included the use of helicopters and boats was immediately started but yielded no results. The stolen money was from several local businesses. It involved proceeds normally kept at the company’s office over the weekend and deposited at a bank on Monday (Various newspapers).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2217 on: December 14, 2009, 04:29:53 AM »

12/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

atracadornan owing to bay cu more of 6 thousand guilder of throw of number y owing to huy on one scooter

diabierna night owing to enter informe of one caso of atraco at tarabana at home of one rebendedor of number y lotto. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial y also team of atraco n’e sitio. at arrival of the oficialnan owing to come constata cu just after of one day cu owing to sell much lottery (e.o. mini mega) just at instant cu the rebendedornan owing to arrive cas y enter cura, the atracadornan owing to enter cu arm in hand y owing to place at cabes of the victimanan y owing to happen hand p’e bag of coin cu was in the car the momentonan ey. after of owing to comete they crimen they owing to bandona the sitio y owing to despista one car cu was follow they hour cu they owing to happen meymey of some stone cu is blokea the caminda for cualkier car. the team of atraco have the caso here bao investigacion. according the first informacionnan in bag had because; 6 thousand guilder. y once more, have to is person cu conoce elsa his movimentonan for know when the is arrive cas. y they owing to prepara they self, the.o. cu scooter for can huy.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2218 on: December 14, 2009, 04:32:50 AM »

12/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

police investigando that is march cu arm is los tiro for loco in avenida alo tromp man is throw on muhe cu arm of candela

centrale post is achieve informacion saturday madruga 00.37 owing to achieve various call cu he j.q is coriendo in ranchostraat, on one harley y is throw cu arm of candela. after one person is calling police y is tell they cu j.q, is core throw on a muhe in ranchostraat. police by of telephone was hear tiro. police owing to bay cu urgencia y is come across cu j.q. in avenida alo tromp, fast of one restaurant. police cu precaucion owing to bay close dje for controla, but not owing to haye cu arm.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2219 on: December 14, 2009, 04:36:51 AM »

12/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

as is being demanda for publico chofer sober cu owing to cause accidente at ponton owing to stay deteni

diabierna night owing to enter informacion of one accidente at ponton. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of police n’e sitio owing to come constata cu one chofer apparently bao of influencia of alcohol owing to cause one accidente. after of cu past owing to descend caminda y owing to strike on one wall. police owing to detene the chofer y owing to hibe keep of police for bay haci test.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.