March 19, 2024, 02:55:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737461 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2300 on: January 24, 2010, 11:55:11 PM »

1/5/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

young is destrui window y is menasa cu machete

diadomingo nightfall, police is bay at one cas at tamarijn, for one caso of destruccion y also of menasa cu machete. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e sitio, they're come across cu the two hobennan r. sint j., of 17 year y g.w.di 15 year, cu had tubo y beam in hand.

hour cu they owing to see police they owing to throw tubo y beam abao. they're tell police cu the boy m.q. naci at aruba of 19 year, owing to menasa they cu machete y also owing to break glass of window of the cas of g.w.

police owing to see cu the window of cas was break. m.q was n’e sitio, y police owing to detene y hibe keep of police.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2301 on: January 24, 2010, 11:59:04 PM »

1/5/2010 Awe Mainta Page 31

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene muher sober cu do not comporta his self

one guardia of one hotel diadomingo morning in careda of 8’or, is calling keep of police y is informa they cu have one muher at height of the hotel is comporta his self very ugly. police owing to bay y is come across cu the muher m.r. naci at the netherlands of 42 year, at height of the paddock.

police owing to bay close dje, y owing to talk cune. the was much rude y do not respeta.

police owing to succeed calme, but after of one rato, past owing to become rude. police owing to detene y hibe keep of police at beach. the was bao of influencia of drugs y or alcohol.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2302 on: January 25, 2010, 12:06:16 AM »

1/7/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

now cu owing to place the 2 directornan of lotto for sport on “non-actief” very informacion is enter, where can conclui cu have motibo for haci one investigacion rigoroso

is very informacion is circula now cu hunta directiva of fundacion lotto for sport owing to dicidi of place the 2 directornan, esta endy croes y ricky croes on “non-actief”, for can haci one investigacion independant. can feel in comunidad, one gladness cu at last the berdad will see luz of day, because apparently have very iregularidad cometi cu fondonan of fundacion lotto for sport. hunta directiva also did take notice of the hechonan here, for cual owing to ask for cad haci his investigacion, y at another near the office of accountant ernst & young. y in two month, have to have the first raport cla.

in pasado, hour cu oposicion (avp) owing to ask for cad haci one investigacion, the mandatario of the time ey owing to deny such peticion, alegando cu not have have to. the caso here even owing to achieve atencion in parliament.

in one of his more reciente declaracion haci at prensa, endy croes owing to tell, cu fundacion lotto for sport is accomplish cu one sistena of control inner, cu is accomplish cu standardnan internacional of the.o. institute or internal auditors. y cu all book is being controla also for one office of accountant renombra. pesey, they not have none fright p’e investigacionnan cu will being haci, because all cos is at ordu.

but as menciona, have much asunto cu is being menciona now, y till even we redaccion is hayando one cantidad of informacion. therefore.e. cu relaciona cu the investigacionnan here, hunta directiva of fundacion lotto for sport owing to stop all proyecto cu is bao of construccion of part of lotto for sport.

p.e. at veld of winston, where one stadion new for baseball is being construi, owing to arrive informacion cu owing to pay miyones of guilder p’e palonan of luz, comosifuera cu they're new, but testigonan owing to let know cu is sand-blast they owing to sand-blast they y owing to pay some miyon guilder p’esaki, siendo is palonan of luz old on the veld of winston cu they owing to descend.

y so have informacion of contratistanan cu owing to envolvi in several proyecto, cu is compania constructora of brother of the director, that owing to cobra several miyon, siendo owing to sub-contrata the proyectonan here, y the self was earn several miyon also.

the compania of mercadeo of lotto for sport, is of one brother also of endy croes, cual compania also owing to know of saca probecho financiero for of the relacion here, cu as owing to being tell, “awor the party owing to caba”.

hunta directiva owing to less also celular, credit-card, y autonan cu endy croes y ricky croes was core, cu none person was know cu was of fundacion lotto for sport y always owing to believe is car personal of the two directornan. all gasto haci on the autonan here, incluso gasolene is core for cuenta of lotto for sport.

near of all this, for not talk self of salary cu the two directornan here was recibi y is hayando till still, despite cu they're on “non-actief”.

for of presupuesto of 2008, prensa owing to achieve informacion cu the ex director, hubert (ipi) kock was cobra one 275.330 guilder for year for year at salary, bonus y for several another beneficio more. same suma here, endy croes will owing to follow cobra after cu they self owing to give ipi kock one “golden handshake” p’e entrega his retiro.

the director financiero, owing to resulta of is earn one dineral, cu neither one minister was y is earn awendia.

as let the investigacionnan here take lugar, because the cumprador of lotto y people provided that general have derecho of know is kico owing to happen exactly in fundacion lotto for sport. y as owing to being tell, cu not have nothing of sconde y if the investigacionnan conclui cu not have nothing abnormal, assure the 2 directornan here will being rehabilita in they posicion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2303 on: January 25, 2010, 12:10:22 AM »

1/7/2010 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

lady of 71 year sleep on cama is being atraca for two anti-social, kendenan owing to place arm of candela at his cabes y is exigi for coin

tuesday night late, after of mey night, owing to enter informacion of one atraco arm at one cas at seroe blanco. at arrival of the patrol policial, one lady of 71 year is declara cu past owing to arrive cas, bay on cama y was look at television y at dado owing to hear the verticalblindnan of his bedroom sound.

y of ripiente 2 anti-social owing to enter his bedroom, one is high y the another is cortico. esun high had one arm of candela in his hand y owing to place n’e cabes of the anciana y owing to demanda at spanish for coin.

the madam owing to cuminsa bark his child that was in the another bedroom y eynan at once past owing to come, but the atracadornan owing to dal’e cu the cabo of pistol at his cabes.

after of esey the atracadornan owing to happen hand p’e bag of the madam y owing to leave, fly cura y bandona the sitio.

in the bag the lady had more of 2500 dollar cash, celular, passport y another documentonan y acesorionan of importancia p’e lady. atraco team owing to being envolvi in the caso here for they haci the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2304 on: January 25, 2010, 12:16:57 AM »

1/7/2010 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

although cu owing to deal of core cu all choler for of beach ladronnan have comerciantenan disgusta, they're follow break steal in snack y owner of edificio does not place bladewire

diarazon morning 6or, hour cu owner of one snack in caya betico croes owing to arrive his establecimento, past owing to come achieve his business destrui. past owing to achieve all the portanan of the cooler open, hemchi of ice-cream cu just owing to cuminsa smelt dunando indicacion cu is barely some minut happen, the antisocialnan tabatey.

they owing to destrui several door n’e lugar y owing to place several articulo for they bay cu they apart of thing they owing to bay cune end in madruga. the owner owing to calling police, but this not owing to present (esta first cu 8or y mey still police not owing to arrive eynan).

the lugar is one piece in one espacio comparti together cu more business y office at several ocasion owing to suplica the owner of the edificio for place the bladewires for protega the lugar. during ultimo year at 4 ocasion various compania owing to come look at the lugar for propone one prijs p’e trabao, but this never owing to concretisa. as wait for cu now if algo being haci.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2305 on: January 25, 2010, 12:24:35 AM »

1/7/2010 Awe Mainta Page 19

Papiamentu translation:

today corte of husticia in first instancia is reanuda casonan penal

7 january 2010 corte of first instancia

08.30 r.l.f. f. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente destrui property of one person on 31 of march 2009.

09.00 d.r.d. d. is wordo acusa of destruccion of one heki y/of one door of one person on 9 of feburary 2008.

09.15 a.g.r. r. is wordo acusa of owing to comporta his self of such as in trafi co cu is his culpa cu one accidente of trafi co did take lugar on 21 of january 2007, caminda one y/of two y/of three y/of cuatro person owing to abide damage fi sico important, while cu r. was bao influencia of alcohol. the is wordo acusa also of owing to stuur one vehiculo after of owing to using alcohol of such as cu the level of alcohol in his blood was on 1.98 miligram.

09.45 j.a.b.& r.l. b. y l. is wordo acusa of owing to comete violencia contra one person on 18 of july 2008, by of scop the person here at his arm, strike the cu fist at his curpa y/of tire cu stone y/of boter. l. is wordo acusa alavez of, cu the intencion for take life of the person provided that cuestion, owing to hinke cu one cuchio in back on 18 of july 2008.

10.00 j.a.r. r. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia on 15 of april 2009.

11.20 l.m.t. t. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of one or more bag cu perfume y/of cloths y/of locion y/of other pertenencianan of one person on 23 of oktober 2008.

11.30 r.a.h. h. is wordo acusa of owing to menaza one person cu one crimen contra his life on 3 of oktober 2009. the menaza was encera cu h. owing to tell the person cu the will tire kill y/of asesine y/of owing to mustre one arm of candela y/of one cuchio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2306 on: January 25, 2010, 12:31:49 AM »

1/8/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

one preso (prisoner) of 19 year owing to hera kill his curpa in kia

yesterday morning, owing to queen one consternacion at institute corecional new (kia) at sant’e patia, hour cu the cuidadornan of preso owing to come achieve miss of one detenido, javier owing to. of 19 year. cuidadornan of preso had the young detenido here bao of one lupa, because the was very depressed y even have to owing to hib’e doctor.

of acuerdo cu informacion cu we of awemainta owing to achieve is tell, cu the trahadornan social of kia not owing to give the young here mucho importancia y not owing to yud’e in the instant dificil here, siendo one “first offender”.

yesterday morning, one dado instant owing to achieve his miss, y owing to busk’e in his cel y not owing to mir’e, till hour cu owing to bay check in bathroom, where already the was colga (hung up) y was perdiendo tino (losing tact). owing to re-anim’e, while cu owing to ask ambulance cu urgencia y so owing to come scapa his life.

as menciona, javier owing to. not owing to being condena still, but the is close for one caso of ladronicia, cu still have to come in corte. but for of some day end, can owing to notice cu the was very depressed.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2307 on: January 25, 2010, 12:37:43 AM »

1/8/2010 Awe Mainta Page 22

Papiamentu translation:

casonan penal cu today corte of husticia in first instancia will deal

8 of january 2010 corte of first instancia

08.15 e.c.t. c.t. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, owing to intencionalmente importa one cantidad of cocaina on 18 of september 2009. also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, owing to intencionalmente importa hennep on 18 of september 2009.

08.30 l.c.g.c. g.c. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, exportacion of cocaina on 19 of march 2009 y on 22 of march 2009. also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, importacion of cocaina on 29 of april 2009 y 15 of june 2009, g.c. is wordo besides acusa of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, posesion of cocaina in the period of 15 of july 2009 till 31 of july 2009. the is wordo acusa also of posesion of one arm of candela in the period of first of july 2009 till 31 of july 2009, without had permission for this. g.c. is wordo acusa alavez of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, had coin in his posesion, owing to entrega, change y/of using coin of cual the was know cu is directamente or indirectamente procedente of crimen, in the period of 15 of september 2007 for 19 of june 2009.

10.30 v.r.c.n. c.n. is wordo acusa of owing to importa y/of exporta cocaina in the period among 13 y 16 of september 2009.

10.50 g.s.k. & i.f.b. pro form. k. y b. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, ladronicia of one suma of coin, property of one compania, in the period of 29 of august 2007 till 28 of july 2009. k. y b. had the suma here bao they owing to base of they funcion of superintendent in the central maintenance department of the compania. they're wordo acusa also of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, owing to several trip intencionalmente falsifica peticionnan for bestel material, while they was know cu not had have to of the material ey y/of one company for ricibi the material, while the compania never not owing to achieve the material. k. y b. is wordo acusa alavez of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, had one suma of coin in they posesion, while they was know cu the suma ey was directamente or indirectamente procedente of crimen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2308 on: January 25, 2010, 12:41:49 AM »

1/8/2010 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

trio cu owing to leave of kia is busca problem

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diarazon nightfall 20 happen of 2, at queen minimarket, at pos diminutive, where have one action dismal andando. police owing to bay y n’e sitio, police is come across cu one car hyunday blanco cu the number “jesus” on dje y the controlnumber is cuminsa cu 3.

the bringadornan self not was more n’e sitio. one witness owing to tell police cu the two gruponan owing to fight cu machete y arm of candela.

according the witness, his declaracion one are owing to bay direccion north y the others owing to lever the car cu the name “jesus” y owing to bay for of the lugar.

police owing to bay busca y at sabana broom they're come across cu one are. they're tell police cu the 3 hombernan w.c.y j.w.y one such d., is hendenan cu owing to end of leave for of kia. they're tell police cu j.w. have one arm of candela. they owing to give police descripcion of the car, y owing to resulta cu t’e same car cu police owing to achieve n’e minimarket.

they're tell police cu d. live at sabana broom y w.c. live n’e minimarket. police owing to bay n’e minimarket y eynan they're achieve two machete.

the father of w.c. owing to give police permit for buske in his cas, but not owing to haye w.c. at home of d., police owing to talk cu his padraso, that owing to tell police cu for of afternoon the not owing to mire.

police owing to bay at fort heuvelstraat, where j.w. live, y eynan police is come across cu the car, but none of the 3 sospechosonan was n’e sitio. the caso is in hand of recherche.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2309 on: January 25, 2010, 12:45:35 AM »

1/9/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

after of enough day of is victima of ladronicia, diabienra madruga bisiñanan owing to uni for place hand on the conocido choiler juancito yarzagaray cu peluca dress

after of several day of owing to become victima of ladronicia at several ocasion, bisiñanan at sabana blanco owing to uni y so owing to succeed place hand on the first sospechoso cu peluca dress. is deal here of the conocido choler juancito yarzagaray.

they owing to haye in cura of one cas y owing to succeed capture y owing to glove till hour cu police owing to arrive y owing to entregu’e at they.

police owing to tume over y owing to hibe at keep where eynan past owing to stay deteni. do not conoci where or kico past owing to steal, but conociendo we sistema hudicial in not time the will is out again.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2310 on: January 30, 2010, 01:47:10 PM »

1/9/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

after of enough day of is victima of ladronicia, diabienra madruga bisiñanan owing to uni for place hand on the conocido choiler juancito yarzagaray cu peluca dress

after of several day of owing to become victima of ladronicia at several ocasion, bisiñanan at sabana blanco owing to uni y so owing to succeed place hand on the first sospechoso cu peluca dress. is deal here of the conocido choler juancito yarzagaray.

they owing to haye in cura of one cas y owing to succeed capture y owing to glove till hour cu police owing to arrive y owing to entregu’e at they.

police owing to tume over y owing to hibe at keep where eynan past owing to stay deteni. do not conoci where or kico past owing to steal, but conociendo we sistema hudicial in not time the will is out again.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2389&offId=0&offDate=2010-1&dateID=2010-01-08

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2311 on: January 30, 2010, 01:53:44 PM »

1/9/2010 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

cholernan is follow comete kiebro in cercania now t’e snack mooi mooi in hendrikstraat owing to become victima

diabierna madruga owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to break one of the portanan of glass of mooi mooi snack p’asina enter steal. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio.

at arrival of police, they owing to constata cu one of the glasnan of the sliding door is break y the cosnan in the lugar is reboltea.

one witness owing to declara of owing to look at 3 choler is cometiendo the acto here. one rato first police owing to look at some sospechoso in the area ey.

we fotografo cu was on caya also owing to look at the conocido choler djo-djo antersijn, that also was in the area ey one some first cu the kiebro did take lugar. we is place one photograph of archivo where cu recientemente past owing to being deteni for kiebro in another business.

this t’e cholernan cu is prefera of follow cu the life here y does not fix they life.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2389&offId=0&offDate=2010-1&dateID=2010-01-08

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2312 on: January 30, 2010, 01:58:31 PM »

1/9/2010 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

chollernan owing to break glass of victoria in schelpstraat y was steal for of the buraco

diabierna madruga, police owing to achieve informacion cu have one are of choler is bezig is hortando for of the business victoria in schelpstraat.

at arrival of the patrol policial, they owing to come come across cu 2 guardia of seguridad kendenan owing to tell cu owing to see 3 choler ocupa cu one maniobra doubtful n’e sitio hour owing to arrive serca the cholernan owing to disparce for of the sitio.

hour cu owing to see good, the cholernan owing to work one buraco by of the glass y so was saca mercancia for of the business victoria. police did take descripcion of the cholernan, but hour owing to leave provided that busca of they not can owing to see none of they. casi assure esakinan have they residencia in ex edificio of texas.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2313 on: January 30, 2010, 02:09:24 PM »

This article is not about Aruba specifically, but considering the recent involvement/arrests from Aruba and similar charges; I thought it should be included here.

1/9/2010 Awe Mainta Page 20

Papiamentu translation:

drugs is bay the netherlands cu barco of war dutch

willemstad - of acuerdo cu informenan cu owing to enter fo’i the netherlands the week here, month ago investigadórnan owing to find several kilo of cocaina bordo of the barco of war tjerk hiddes cu was stacioná at corsow.

reportadamente police militar neither marechaussee not arrest none person y they owing to revelá only cu is for of day 7 of decèmber year ago owing to find the drugs.

the netherlands owing to stacioná the barco at còrsow just for combati narcotrafico, but owing to resultá cu bordo of the barco self had drugs.

vocero of marechaussee does not owing to tell cuanto drugs they owing to find neither at where y if is for casualidad owing to find the drugs. have one team special is investigando the caso.

is obvio cu the hayazgo here owing to cause one mancha big on flag of navy regal, because at 1998 also they owing to constatá cu militarnan owing to haci contrabanda of 125 kilo of cocaina bordo of plane of patruyahe orion.

for mala suerte just week ago had all one discusion at the netherlands con corupto ambtenaarnan dutch is at the netherlands y now is seems cu self corupto cu ambtenaarnan of cualkier another country.

all the time at schiphol self marechaussee owing to detené two of they agentenan cu was envolvi in trafico of drugs. they detencion did take lugar some week ago y at all had 9 person envolvi in the business here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2314 on: January 30, 2010, 03:18:22 PM »

1/9/2010 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene young cu owing to maltrata tourist

strand-politie owing to bay diahuebs nightfall 17.09, at height of one highrise hotel for one caso of maltrato. n’e sitio, he tourist k.s.l. for of suecia of 38 year, is tell police cu one young owing to maltrate y owing to show police the boy f.k., naci at aruba of 19 year.

police owing to bay talk cu f.k. y the is admiti cu past owing to maltrata the tourist, but the not know pakico. police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2315 on: January 30, 2010, 03:42:56 PM »

1/11/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

without owing to give mucho publicidad n’e caso police is investigando one caso of violacion

informacion cu owing to arrive at we table of redaccion is indica cu actualmente police is investigando one caso of violacion cu did take lugar in the ultimo end of week here. this will did take lugar in day cla, near of one scol at tanki leendert.

casonan so is dificil for achieve know for of police kico owing to happen, where police much trip is opta for defende identidad of the victima, thing is comprendibel. but if we is believe cu have to show cara of owing to abusador, for everybody know that the is. although mucho informacion not have still, we is accomplish at informa thing cu owing to happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Google Spanish translation:

Owing to give without much publicity n'è case police is investigating one case of rape

cu information we Owing to arrive at table of redaccion is indicated cu police is currently investigating one case of rape cu did take place in the last end of week here. this will take place in day did cla, near of one scol at Tanki Leendert.

mansion so is difficult for Achieve know for of police kico Owing to happen, where police trip is much opts for defende identity of the victim, thing is comprendibel. but if we is believe cu have to show face of Owing to the abuser, for everybody know that the is. Although much information still have not, we is accomplish at reports cu Owing thing to happen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2316 on: January 30, 2010, 03:49:18 PM »

1/11/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

colombiano cu owing to importa 9 kilo of cocaina y 22 kilo of marihuana condena at 3 year of jail

ediberto cantillo tejeda of colombia have to owing to give cuenta p’e cargamento of drugs cu past owing to trece day 18 of september 2009. t’asina cu at barcedera in one cuarto good scondi, abordo of the boat roxana owing to come achieve 50 package of drugs scondi. provided that overall had 9 kilo of cocaina y 22 kilo of marihuana.

ediberto cantillo tejada owing to tell huez cu on menaza of paramilitar, the have to owing to trece the drugs p’asina pay the owe of hipoteca cu the have. past owing to wordo ofreci 750 dolar for cada kilo cocaina y 400 dolar for kilo of marihuana.

fiscal owing to achieve ediberto cantillo tejada culpable y owing to exigi 3 year of jail y for destrui the lote of cocaine y marihuana. past owing to ask also for her boat roxana stay confisca.

advocate mr. gibson owing to tell cu ediberto cantillo tejada is admiti of owing to importa the drugs y cu the boat roxana is of one another person. ediberto cantillo tejada owing to bay try of leave for of one problem y now have mucho more problem.

they owing to less his cas for of dje y his yiunan is work at home of family for can achieve coin. the posibilidad is big cu will bay take represaya contra ediberto cantillo tejada. past owing to ask for let the boat bay bek p’e owner caminda will can impone one multa.

huez owing to dicta sentencia of trip. the is achieve legalmente prove cu ediberto cantillo tejada owing to importa one lote of drugs. huez owing to remarca cu is deal of much drugs. huez owing to bay of acuerdo cu the castigo of 3 year of jail, but not owing to let the boat roxana confisca.

huez is achieve cu not have proof cu is show cu the owner of the boat will was know of the traficacion here. esey is nifica cu the boat roxana will wordo debolbe n’e owner, that will have to come aruba y cu documentonan legal for demostra cu the boat is of dje.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2317 on: January 30, 2010, 04:04:57 PM »

1/11/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

action serious at one night club in beach, where man his child y one muher owing to stay deteni

police of oranjestad, after of 3’or of madruga owing to bay n’e nightclub angies cu is stay in adriaan lacle blvd., for one asistencia y bringamento serious. n’e sitio, police owing to come across cu the same 3 person cu one rato first, police owing to saca they for of the club. hour cu police owing to arrive, they're see he j.m. naci at aruba of 37 year is march bay cu one hammer in his hand y they owing to mire bente downstairs.

in the nightclub, police is achieve informacion for of testigonan cu he j.m together cu his girlfriend and.a. of 31 year naci at cuba y the son of j.m owing to maltrata 3 person in the lugar. police owing to bay detene j.m., that owing to resisti his detencion pisa y alabez owing to wordo help for his girlfriend cubana and.a. y the son of m.

police owing to calling ask refuerso cu owing to come y owing to help for detene. have to owing to break his resistencia cu klop.

and.a. also owing to achieve some klop p’e can owing to comporta his self. one of the victimanan, he j.v. owing to tell police cu past owing to wordo maltrata p’e man j.m. y his son. according his declaracion, j.m. owing to dal’e cu one hammer on his cabes at where past owing to achieve one chop serious.

the guardia c.f.l.w. owing to achieve chop at his forehead, by cu the muher and.a. owing to dal’e cu boter. one another muher owing to.m.g.s., that was in the club owing to tell police cu the 2 hendenan here owing to dal’e cu boter y the also had one chop at his cabes.

police owing to detene j.m.como cu his child y his girlfriend. all 3 owing to bay keep y owing to stay close for drunkenness y after will follow cu the kehonan of esnan cu owing to wordo maltrata. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporta the three victimanan for poli for tratamento.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2318 on: January 30, 2010, 04:19:42 PM »

1/11/2010 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

despite of hincamento y bringamento, fakkel optocht owing to bay relativamente good

vocero of police, sr. papito comenencia, owing to give of conoce cu fakkel optocht owing to bay regularly much good. the is tell if cu had two hincamento cu is uno at height of centro bolivariana, where one man owing to achieve hinca in his throat y also at height of veld of criquet, where one man owing to achieve hinca in his back.

also had one action at height of banco of caribe. one child muher accidentalmente owing to wordo gedal for one car also at height of veld of criquet.

pesey we is tell cos not owing to bay facil y good as much person owing to believe. fakkel optocht had his problemanan y police have to owing to interveni.

nothing not can bay trankil, always have some person cu likes busca problem y this will follow so, despite of all advertencia of police cu they're follow cu the accion o-tolerancia.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67282.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Rise torchlight procession equals record

January 11, 2010, 12:12 (GMT -04:00)

Participants of the carnival group were dressed with Champagne luminous rasta-hair last Saturday during the torch procession.

ORANGE CITY - Two stabbings, a fight and an accident in which a participant was largely over by the toiletwagen took place last Saturday during the torch procession. The authorities and organization nevertheless speak of an event went well.

by our reporter
Sharina Henriquez

The counter was, just before the parade which traditionally opens the Carnival season began, to 5800 participants. This equals the torchlight parade by the coordinator Bibi Arends record last year, when 6000 people participated. "Last year was a special edition, because when we celebrated 55 years carnival. The torch procession is always popular and this is mainly because a spontaneous, fun carnival is feeling. Registration is open until the last minute and the participant gets everything, t-shirt, drink at. "According to Arends, there are many students who participate. "In this first week of January, just before they go back to America or the Netherlands."

The torchlight parade Saturday were ten groups along with eleven band trailers, a brass band and a sound system. The first group was with Digicel Jeand'or Robert y su Solo Artist Show, together with TOB and Dushi Carnival Group had the largest number of participants. The smallest groups were Hospi Jolly and Colegio Arubano, because of their 50-year anniversary was an opportunity group. However, the band with the theme of Michael Jackson little support, according to insiders because students are not with their parents - ex-Colegio students together in a parade wanted.

Cross Party
Many were not flares. These are more and more replaced by modern neon light in the form of cups and glasses. Were the original luminous rasta hair, which the participants wore the Champagne Group. The last lap was initially calm and bring back a large number were young children by their parents in tow taken. Adriaan Lacle near the Boulevard was less. The band stopped playing to the emotions to subside. That worked, but barely a few yards further back came to a standstill, and this long time. It had to do that with a stabbing near the building of the Bolivarian union took place. A man was stabbed in his neck with a screwdriver allegedly. Just go to the Cricket Field, where the parade ended, a man was stabbed in the back. At Banco di Caribe had the police intervene in a fight. The ambulance also pulled out for one participant who had lost the toiletwagen. The young woman was taking part over and is included with minor injuries.

Coordinator Bibi Arends is satisfied with the progress of the procession. "It started on time and at the end there was just rumbling, but it is usually the case. The advantage of the reverse route is that everyone ends in an open field instead of right in the city. This ends everything faster, instead of the participants still hanging in the night clubs. For tourists it is also a more spectacular, because they see the start of the parade. Participants are still fairly empty on the bridge at Renaissance, very beautiful to see. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2319 on: January 30, 2010, 04:26:56 PM »

1/11/2010 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

at tanki leendert one ciudadano of 61 year become victima of secuestro, atraco y maltrato

one madam saturday night 8.10, is calling keep of police y is tell cu have one man maltrata throw on veld at tanki leendert, near of kapel montecalvario.

police is bay y is come across cu he f.d. naci at aruba of 61 year, that is tell police cu 3 man owing to sake for of paradise restaurant y they owing to hinke in one nissan blanco.

f.d. is tell cu the trio owing to maltrate y owing to less two thousand guilder of dje y his another pertenencianan, the.o. owing to bay cu his celular also. after of owing to secuestr’e, maltrat’e y atrak’e, they owing to throw at height of veld of tanki leendert for of the car. ambulance owing to come n’e sito y owing to hibe poli for tratamento.

police have the caso here bao investigacion p’asina place hand the criminalnan here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.