March 19, 2024, 12:34:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737417 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2380 on: February 07, 2010, 11:48:42 PM »

1/29/2010 Awe Mainta Page 30

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

man is steal car y is cause two hit and run

one chofer cu was envolvi in one accidente, where the another chofer owing to core bay, is calling keep of police diarazon nightfall 4.30 y is tell police cu the car a-17892, after of owing to strike in his car owing to core bay direccion of indian rock garden.

after of one rato, the chofer is calling keep of police y is tell they cu the chofer owing to stop the car at casibari rock formation y the chofer owing to descend for of the car y owing to march bay.

police owing to bay casibari, y is come across cu one witness, that owing to tell police cu he is one such j.b. naci at aruba of 38 year conoci because; nick bislick.

police owing to see cu the car is procedente of ladronisia, because; cu tanto the window y owing to switch of the car is break.

in the car police owing to achieve the muher m.w., naci at aruba of 39 year, that owing to tell police cu the is owner of the car. takelwagen owing to come n’e sitio y owing to bay cu the car. m.w. owing to stay deteni for police. after police owing to bay controla in the cholerhouse at casibari y eynan they owing to come across cu he j.c.r., that also was in the car, y owing to stay deteni.

one rato after nick bislick owing to come in the cholerhouse y the also owing to stay deteni. apparently the car was envolvi in two accidente.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2381 on: February 07, 2010, 11:51:05 PM »

1/29/2010 Awe Mainta Page 30

Papiamentu translation:

turistanan victima of ladronisia at mangel high

diarazon afternoon, turistanan cu owing to bay disfruta of sea at mangel high, is wordo sorprendi, hour cu they owing to achieve they car of huur break.

ladronnan owing to break in two car cu was staciona n’e sitio. the tourist mericano owing to give complaint of ladronisia.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2382 on: February 19, 2010, 09:05:21 PM »

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=37&Itemid=2

1/30/2010 Solo di Pueblo Page 5

police owing to descubri antisocialnan is desmantela one car steal

sta. cruz -- diabierna in oranan of nightfall in forest panord of arugas owing to enter informe of one caso of abstraction of car caminda was have some thief is plunder in one car. of trip unidadnan of police owing to wordo dirigi at the sitio y helicopter also cu owing to bay give one hand. can owing to see of high cu the ladronnan owing to sconde in forest near of the cas. door of one good trabao of both unidad, police owing to come captura the sospechosonan. thanks at the good trabao of the helicopter.

1/30/2010 Awe Mainta

Papiamentu translation:

ladronicia of car owing to go back arise cabez

yesterday algo first cu afternoon, police is achieve notificacion cu at barcadera will have one are of thief is ocupando they self is desmantelando one car steal. this is tumando lugar behind one cas bandona at barcadera, for cual owing to send various patrol policial, y also owing to using helicopter for can follow the ladronnan. extraoficialmente, we can owing to compronde cu detencion owing to cay. this is another nissan sentra, cu owing to wordo steal, cu seems t’e car in demanda for wordo pluma. the ladronnan here is bay cu practicamente all cos cu have on the car, for they can sell or exporta. if owing to detene the ladronnan, is of wait for cu they will can give informacion is for kende(nan), they're work, esta steal car, pluma this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2383 on: February 19, 2010, 09:11:54 PM »

1/29/2010 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

huez comisario owing to prolonga detencion of r.i.p., that is deteni, acusa of owing to ocasiona the accidente cu dead

diarazon morning after of owing to revisa the documentonan of the caso of accidente fateful cu did take lugar of 25 of january 2010 at tanki leendert, where the cuidadano dominico "don co" arends owing to lose his life, huez comisario owing to achieve cu have sufficient proof y owing to bay of acuerdo cu fiscal for prolonga the detencion of the sospechoso, r.i.p.

1/26/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

of two dead in first month of year

diadomingo madruga for 03:56 central of police is wordo notifica of one accidente earnest did take lugar on the caminda of kibaima for tanki flip, at height of seguros aponte at tanki leendert.

at arrival is constata cu have one accidente among the vehiculonan a-37589 (toyota starlet) y one pickup a-46353.

the manehador of the toyota starlet is resulta gravemente injury y do not give sign of life. at once personal of ambulance is cuminsa deal for reanime. for more or less 04:52 doctor van der berg is constata dead of the victima sr. dominico (don co) arends naci day 20 of december 1937 (72 aña) y live at hill janchi 42.

according informacion the another faction envolvi in the accidente, he of surname p., will owing to being deteni n’e sitio for suspicion of owing to maneha one vehiculo bao of influencia of alcohol y owing to being take away keep of oranjestad for test. according the test, the not had the cantidad of alcohol, for tell cu the was bao of influencia. therefore. owing to admiti of owing to strike some drinks, but not was of the sober ey. if past owing to admiti also, of was some cansa. past owing to stay tog deteni for more investigacion.

apparently he therefore. will owing to descend caminda at hand robez (probablemente by of cansancio) y bay strike of near contra the car of the victima cu is biniendo of direccion contrario.

words of consuelo y condolencia is being send of part of cuerpo policial at famianan of the fayecido. till cu yesterday was very dificil for localisa his unique two yiunan cu is at the netherlands. all attempt is being haci for achieve the yiunan for come regulation burial of they father. n’e family, once more is bay we condolencia.

don co owing to become of two dead in we trafico of the year here, still in the first month of year.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15607/5/

http://www.thedailyherald.com/islands/1-news/56-man-dies-inaruba-crash.html

1/30/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

have algo cu do not corecto dicon till still r.i.p. is deteni, siendo cu the not was sober

family y also some another observador owing to aserca awemainta, saying cu have algo robez cu detencion of the person r.i.p., because day of the accidente, vocero of police owing to tell publicamente, cu the person here owing to happen his test of alcohol, esta the not owing to arrive n’e level p’e wordo close y till owing to wordo tell, cu past owing to being let in freedom.

but after owing to resulta of not t’e caso, but cu past owing to stay deteni, but acusa of owing to ocasiona one accidente cu dead y cu the is culpabel.

none person not can judge, is huez only can haci this. now r.i.p. owing to being take away for huez comisario, that owing to dicidi of prolonga his detencion, owing to base of “dood door schuld”. have several caso, where have person owing to die, also owing to base of “dood door schuld”, but not owing to being encarcela neither one day.

see con we of awemainta owing to publica yesterday one articulo, where huez of corte of first instancia owing to achieve is good for not castiga one chofer, felix rivas alvarez, that not owing to give pit on the cruzada irenestraat y julianastraat, siendo sober, owing to ocasiona one accidente, where his madam owing to come fayece.

huez owing to tell cu the mature cu felix rivas alvarez have to bay atende 2 yiunan cu owing to stay without they mother, is extremely pisa y cu esey only end is one castigo. we of awemainta owing to cuestiona the castigo here, saying cu so assure not can.

but now, in caso of r.i.p., that not was sober, según ley, already cu past owing to happen the test positivamente, but if owing to admiti of is some cansa, today still is close. have to have algo robez in the caso here, cu we will follow very of aserca.

for evita, for tell cu we of awemainta will owing to hear bad, we owing to aserca once more vocero interino of police, john larmonie, that owing to tell cu enberdad past owing to tell cu past owing to being informa by of the police cu have the investigacion of the accidente fateful here of week happen, cu the chofer r.i.p. owing to happen the test y cu the will owing to bay cas. is after owing to dicidi of change the decision, where owing to dicidi for detene r.i.p. cu the acusacion of owing to ocasiona one dead in trafico. we is tell, cu all this will have of haci cu the opinion publico of ultimo time, where the own cuerpo policial cu sosten of ministerio publico will owing to let know, cu they're detene everybody cu they achieve is viola ley of trafico, y cu have dead envolvi.

but this was one cry only, y today r.i.p. is pay for such decision, where we is even hazard of tell, cu police self is violando ley.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2384 on: February 19, 2010, 09:20:58 PM »

1/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

man anciano pedo¬ l owing to scapa one good beat

he t., diarazon nightfall 2.25 owing to calling keep of police y owing to ask asistencia. the is tell police cu past owing to come across he rasmijn, at height of veld of calabas y owing to as, because; cu the famianan of the two criaturanan cu owing to wordo abusa of actonan inmoral owing to come across cu rasmijn y wanted owing to regulation cuenta.

t. is tell police cu the is father of the two children. police cu owing to arrive n’e sitio, owing to detene he sospechoso of actonan inmoral, j.a.rasmijn, naci at aruba of 75 year y hibe keep of north, where departamento of j.k.z.p. owing to wordo poni at height. the person here is conoci because; one abusador of younger of edad, y this do not first trip of is haci the actonan here.

the famianan afecta, can some owing to linch’e, if police not owing to arrive at time. not was importa his edad (age), the is one abusador.

1/30/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

hues-comisario owing to prolonga detencion of sospechoso of pedofilia

diabierna morning judge comisario owing to revisa the documentonan of the investigacion y owing to achieve cu is more cu prudente for alarga the detencion of the sospechoso here cu owing to abusa y touch cu 2 younger of edad at calabas.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15795/5/

Papiamentu translation:

mother preocupa cu accion of company after of abuse sexual contra his yiunan

saturday, 30 january 2010 - 15:01 one mother cu owing to happen in one experiencia much bad owing to cuminsa cu one accion of company for so in future evita cu the others also can happen in algo similar. click read more for more info... without anuncia this already end they owing to acumula one overall of 2500 company of person cu wanted see one cambio on we form of investiga casonan earnest sexual contra menornan of edad. the mother here have two child of 5 y 6 anja y his yiunan owing to become victima after cu one man jose rasmijn of 76 anja owing to touch cu they causando danjo at they part delicado. the sospechoso here is deteni y owing to admiti of owing to touch cu the criaturanan here. the mother lisette gomez owing to cuminsa end busca conseho legal for see con the can achieve one guia for concretiza his aim. the firmanan cu the acumula finalmente will being entrega at minister of husticia. seems cu the instancianan cu have to atende cu casonan of abuse of younger niether have sufficient personal for can atende cu several of the casonan here. this also the mother is boga for see one cambio for evita cu much caso is being poni one near where the victima is stay perhudica y the criminal is stay pound.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2385 on: February 19, 2010, 10:55:07 PM »

1/30/2010 Awe Mainta Page 19

Papiamentu translation:

(the crime details may not be perfect, I had to type it out to translate it and some of it was blurry and hard to read, so there may be mistakes)

contrario at another trip they monday now, corte of first instancia will deal several caso hudicial

1 feburary 2010 corte of first instancia

8:30 f. b. b. b is wordo acusa of owing to maltrata one person cu one tubo of plastic on 9 of august 2008, by of strike the several trip cu the tubo ey at his curpa. also the is wordo acusa of owing to menaza one another person cu one crimen contra his life y or maltrate earnest y or maltrato cu arm on 10 of oktober 2008, by of grite at one form intencionalmente menazante (entre otro): “mi is bay strike do you one ball mata”. b. is wordo acusa alavez of owing to destrui bentanan y or one perta y or boternan of beverage of one establicimiento on 10 of oktober 2008.

9:00 f.d.g. g is wordo acusa of ladronicia of one cashin of slijp yi or one gererator of one person in the period of 23 for 24 of may 2007. also the is wordo acusa of ladronicia of one television y or cervez y or soft of one person y or one establecimiento in the period of 19 for 20 of oktober 2008. g. is wordo acusa alavez of ladronicia of one magazine of one business on 6 of may 2008 y of ladronicia of car of one person on 15 of december 2009.

9:30 E.L.P.  P. is wordo acusa of owing to comete actonan sexual indebido cu one person cu the time ey had 12 ana, but still not 16 ana, in the period of first of may 2008 till 18 of september 2008.

10:15 j.a.a.w. w is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente plant matanan of cannabis in the period of first of december 2007 till 18 of august 2008. also the is wordo acusa of had hennep in his posesion in the period of first of december 2007 till 18 of december 2008.

10:30 g.n.c. c. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente destrui windshield of car of one person on 29 of january 2009, by of strike contra the window here.

11:00 a.n.r. r. is wordo acusa of ladronicia of several spectacles of one business on 18 of september 2009.

11:30 e.o.l.p. l.p. is wordo acusa of ladronicia of car of one person on 4 of november 2008.

13:15 j.r.f. f. is wordo acusa of, cu the inencion of cause dana fisico important at one person on 10 of january 2009, owing to hinca the person here at one form so violento cu one cuchio at his arm cu past owing to abide dano fisico earnest, for cual the have to owing to wordo interna at hospital y owing to stay incapaz of work for time largo. also f. is wordo acusa of owing to menaza owing to self person here cu one crimen contra his life y or maltrato severo y or maltrato cu arm on 10 of january 2009, by of way at one form intencionalmente menazante cu cuchio(nan) in direccion of the person y bise (entre otro) “mi is bay at do you cas y noi will kill bo”

13:35 a.m.b.q. q is wordo acusa of owing to comete actonan sexual indebido cu one person cu the time ey had 12 ana, but still not 16 ana, in the period of first of march 2008 till 18 of july 2008. the is wordo acusa also of owing to intencionalmente maltrata one another person on 31 of august 2008, by of as at his cabey y lastre on come across????, by of cual the person owing to resulta injury y or owing to abide dolor. q. is wordo acusa alavez of had one arm of candela in his posesion on 17 of may 2008, without cu the had permission for this.

14:35 i.w.m. m. is wordo acusa of posesion of cocaina on 4 of june 2008. also the is wordo acusa of ladronicia of bike of one business on 8 of march 2009.

15:05 d.a.n. n. is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one cas of one or more boter of beverage y another pestenencianan of one person on 20 of july 2009.

15:25 g.j.s. s. is worda acusa of, coahuntamente cu one another or esenan y on caminda publico, owing to maltrata one or two person in the period of 25 for 26 of september 2009, two of strike they several trip cu one piece tree y fist contra they curpa y by of scop they at they curpa. also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one esea or others y on cominda publico, destrui bentananan of one cas y of one car y dibra one frigider y or chair y or table y or tube of water y or asmrecht of the cas in the period of 25 for 26 of september 2009. s. is wordo acusa alavez of owing to destrui one or more window of one person on 27 of feburary 2009.

16:00 d.w.c.k. k. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente maltrata one person in sitting-room of his cas on 31 of may 2009, by of strike the cu maltrate in his cara y or cabez y scop the at his curpa, by of cual the person owing to resulta injury y or owing to abide dolor. also the is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente destrui one door in cas of the person one cuestion on 31 of may 2009, der of strike y or scop the door ey. k. is wordo acusa alavez of owing to intencionalmente y cu premeditacion maltrata the mos person here on 31 of may 2009 by of, after of owing to enter in the person his camber of sleep, trankilmente y dicididamente strike the one or more fist in cara y or cabez y or one or more scop at his curpa, by of cual the person owing to abide dana fisico y owing to achieve dolor. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2386 on: February 19, 2010, 10:58:36 PM »

1/30/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

hues-comisario owing to prolonga detencion of one another abusador of younger

diabierna morning hues-comisario owing to prolonga detencion of one man of edad cu is being sospecha of will owing to abusa of one younger. ultimamente have cosnan cu is sosode cu is indica cu moralidad at aruba is bahando, not have respet, neither decencia more.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2387 on: February 20, 2010, 12:26:29 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68215.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Perpetrators 120 days cell

February 1, 2010, 12:46 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Javier Arrow, Delanho Jacobs and Jean French are sentenced Friday for burglary and theft of singer Claudius Phillips, on October 10, 2009 in Wayaca. The trio were sentenced to 120 days imprisonment, of which 34 days probation and a probation of two years.

The verdict is consistent with the requirement of the Public Prosecutor (OM). Net of custody were the perpetrators after the ruling of the Court home. Arrow on October 27 last year was arrested. Jacobs were subsequently arrested and French.

The trio was convicted of burglary and theft including a bracelet, a watch valued at 19 thousand florin, two laptops, three cell phones and $ 800 cash. During the trial showed that the Arrow stolen clock was sold for 2400 florin. The watch was recovered by the police, however. Incidentally, both Arrow and Jacobs each debt. Neither of whom wanted to admit the idea had come to break into the house of Claudius. However, it was clear that French has a trap and caught it on the second floor window forced. French made a flatscreen TV captured and Jacobs went off with two laptops.

Although French is not according to their own statements about the laptops available, he claimed to have one of these computers have discovered child pornography. When the time came to light, Claudius felt himself called to publicly distance themselves from this "gossip". He stated that he "has nothing to do with child pornography or drug trafficking. "These are blatant lies," said the singer then through his lawyer.

Child Pornography
In connection with this case, time was also media personality Johnny "Poentje" Castro held. He was suspected of intentional healing. Poentje by the thieves would have approached the story that a group campaigning against child pornography and that he wanted to help them to be child pornography collector Claudius Philips to expose.

Castro asked permission to Claudius himself to try to recover the laptop. Claudius went here initially agreed but later scrambled back and wanted the police. Poentje, who was convinced that Claudius thus his laptop would not return, but wanted to continue. The manager took Claudius then contacted the police. Claudius meanwhile kept contact with Castro, in the hope that he still held the laptop would get. Then the search for the singer to know that one of the thieves was caught. There was a reconstruction of the burglary at his home place. Claudius received his bracelet and watch.

On October 29 took one of the thieves were not caught, contact with the singer asking for the declaration to withdraw. That same evening called for an update to the Philips media personality, but he said that he had no news. The next morning called Claudius again, but took his phone to Poentje. Later in the day learned that Claudius Poentje was arrested and his laptop in his possession. Poentje stayed several days in the cell voordag he was released.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

trio cu owing to steal at home of claudius phillips condena, hayando 120 day of jail, of cual 34 condicional

diabierna ultimo ministerio publico owing to take away fast table berde the trio envolvi in the caso of abstraction cu did take lugar year happen at home of the musico, claudius phillips, at wayaca. despite of all thing cu owing to come fast, is stay cu much question of con the abstraction here y pakico just at home of the musico-cantante. y had cierto question also cu one of the acusadonan, esun cu owing to come cu the plan, does not owing to contesta.

the is talk of cosnan cu past owing to see on the computer, but con past owing to succeed in dje do not wordo tell. the question is the hour if genuinely past owing to open the computer for see kico have on dje; esta if past owing to see of con the do not tell kico past owing to see, is some of the questions cu owing to stay in air.

esnan envolvi in the caso here was javier arrow, delanho jacobs y jean frans y they're wordo acusa cu day 10 of october 2009 they owing to enter in cas of claudius phillips y bay cu one armband, one holoshi of 19 thousand guilder, two laptop, three celular y 800 dollar. day 15 october poentje castro owing to calling claudius phillips y bis’e cu a will have his laptop. day 27 of october owing to detene javier arrow after delanho jacobs y finalmente jean frans.

during tratamento of the caso can owing to compronde cu javier arrow t’esun cu owing to bay sell the holoshi at compra y venta caminda past owing to achieve 2400 guilder. police owing to come achieve the holoshi eynan. t’asina cu javier arrow y delanho jacobs is throw culpa on another, that will owing to come cu the plan for steal at home of claudius phillips. t’asina cu jean frans t’esun cu owing to coy stair y forza one window at of two floor. of the form here owing to enter in the cas. jean frans owing to bay cu one flatscreen, while cu delanho jacobs owing to bay cu the two laptopnan. jean frans t’esun cu owing to bay coba in the laptop of claudius phillips y will owing to see pornografia of child. past owing to tell cu past owing to acerca poentje castro for of the form ey the computer can arrive at police. but the is odd on the sharp here, because is wordo tell cu is delanho jacobs owing to bay cu the laptopnan.

fiscal is achieve all three sospechoso much addled of owing to bay steal. past owing to exigi for cada one 120 day of jail of cual 34 day is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year. esey is nifica cu the trio here, kendenan some day happen owing to achieve they freedom, not have to go back bay close, but cu is stay colga on they cabez 34 day of jail.

huez owing to dicta sentencia of trip y owing to tell cu the is achieve they all three culpable. past owing to cuestiona the form con jean frans owing to bay coba in computer of claudius phillips cu is violacion of privacidad. huez is achieve the castigo exigi for fiscal at his lugar. past owing to condena javier arrow, delanho jacobs y jean frans at 120 day of jail of cual 34 day is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2388 on: February 20, 2010, 12:33:12 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15807/8/

Papiamentu translation:

choller wendy dirksz is asalta man invalido in beach

saturday, 30 january 2010 - 19:11

the choller wendy dirksz have the custumber of asalta hendenan indefenso. much trip esnan cu is parent of edad is esnan cu know become victima of asalto at hand of wendy dirksz. saturday nightfall wney dikrsz owing to probecha of his victima cu was at luz of trafico at height of piet sweat fountain. click read more for more info...

past owing to lever in car y first cu the victima owing to succeed bahe past owing to happen hand for his cadena go cune. the victima owing to bark some person for yude y owing to see con wendy owing to go back lever another car. the car owing to bahe near of ex texas. the victima owing to calling one familiar of dje cu owing to present y the victima self owing to reconoce wendy owing to base of his cabey y also tatuahe at curpa. police cu owing to arrive owing to detene y go cune keep. the victima also owing to go cu police keep where past owing to entrega complaint. the cadena the instant ey not was in power of wendy more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 31

Papiamentu translation:

choler wendy d. cu owing to ranca cadena for of man handicap

saturday afternoon police of oranjestad owing to bay for one asistencia, at height of ex texas, where one man owing to wordo steal. n’e sitio police is come across cu one police, cu is for of servicio, that is tell police cu the choler wendy d, owing to enter car of he owing to.w. naci at aruba of 60 year, that is handicap y owing to ranca his cadena. police owing to talk cu wendy, but past owing to deny cu past owing to coy cadena. police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep of oranjestad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2389 on: February 20, 2010, 12:40:58 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15824/8/

one detencion for caso of rapemento in joe laveist

sunday, 31 january 2010 - 13:26

autoridad the momentonan here is investigando one caso of supuesto violacion sexual in joe laveist spor park during the actividad of calypso y roadmarch contest. the momentonan here have one man in careda of 30 year cu is deteni. the child muher victima seems is core in algo more cu 20 year. two man will owing to abusa of dje y seems cu past owing to reconoce one of they. click read more for more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/3/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

because; cu not had none violacion huez comisario owing to let the 2 sospechosonan of rape bay pound

yesterday huez comisario owing to let the 2 sospechosonan, kendenan owing to being acusa of owing to viola one child muher in joe laveist sportpark in freedom. kico have or had behind the denuncia here, today is being cuestiona, till cu owing to place departamento kjzp work so duro, till cu owing to let encarcela the two hobennan.

yesterday hour cu the personanan here owing to stay present fast of huez comisario, owing to leave at cla cu not had none violacion. for of interrogacion y pruebanan cu owing to stay present, t’asina cu the two child hombernan here owing to bay urina, y owing to see the child muher, that do not one desconoci for they.

because; they all 3 is bao of influencia of alcohol, y owing to base of confianza cu they have cu the child muher, they owing to bay in his direccion y owing to as y sunchi’e all rond of his curpa, but none instant had one relacion sexual, but if had pasamento of hand.

fuera of esey, t’asina cu one of the child hombernan here, know have relacion sexual end cu the child muher, y this cu consentimento. nothing of violacion or owing to forza the young child muher here for as sex cune. saturday night, in they drunkenness, y also the child muher was enough baby, the two amigonan here owing to as the girlfriend here, y as menciona, owing to sunch’e. the sun mature cu the can owing to bay contra of the acto here, because the not was wanted p’e two they here sunch’e as desea.

huez comisario owing to constata cu not had none violacion, y not can owing to proof this niether, owing to dicidi of let the two personanan in freedom. the question cu owing to surgi is, is that owing to forza the child muher here bay haci the denuncia of violacion?
info... just esun deteni is esun cu the not conoce but seems of is envolvi. investigacion will demostra this. the victima self have to owing to go hospital where the equipment of doctor y cuerpo tecnico is haciendo they investigacion also for acumula pruebanan necesario. still miss one sospechoso more for place hand on dje. on black berry messenger is core one informacion cu is are of lesbiana owing to abusa of one another young. sinembargo the unique caso cu 24ora.com have confirmacion of dje is esun here where one child muher owing to being abusa sexualmente close of the bañonan of joe laveist by of two man. seems cu all esnan envolvi was bao influencia also of alcohol.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2390 on: February 20, 2010, 12:44:18 AM »

2/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

informe of one atraco at calabas owing to come resulta of is one reglamento of cuenta where have arm envolvi

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 13.56 of afternoon at one cas at calabas, naunda two man arm cu cara tapa wanted owing to enter in one cas. according informacion of testigonan owing to tell cu the two hombernan wanted owing to enter in one cas, but the madam owing to bark cu the two hombernan owing to deshaci they intencion. one another informacion is tell cu the two hombernan owing to ask about for one person at the cas. hour cu the madam owing to bark they owing to enter one car y owing to bay for of the sitio. one person at the cas owing to follow they slow y after is informacion name of one of the atracadornan. recherche have the caso earnest here in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2391 on: February 20, 2010, 12:48:43 AM »

1/28/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

near of criminal organiza owing to wordo captura

diarazon morning early one team of recherche owing to haci one entrance hudicial at one cas in pindastraat, where cu the malhechornan was kedando. n’e sitio ey owing to succeed detene 3 sospechoso y owing to confisca several mercancia cual owing to being cumpra cu the credit cardnan false. besides owing to confisca one equipo of computer sofistica cu is being using for work the carchinan.

Papiamentu translation:

near of criminal organiza in skimming captura y desmantela for recherchenan of oranjestad

after of one investigacion intensivo y relampago recherchenan of the distrito of oranjestad owing to succeed desmantela one are cu was dedica they self at skimming. the hendenan here was usando creditcardnan cu they owing to steal they number during cu the owner is using his carchi y cu one apparatus is scan the registro y they're work another carchi equal, but cu another name.

diarazon morning early one team of recherche owing to haci one entrance hudicial at one cas in pindastraat, where cu the malhechornan was kedando.

n’e sitio ey owing to succeed detene 3 sospechoso y owing to confisca several mercancia cual owing to being cumpra cu the credit cardnan false. besides owing to confisca one equipo of computer sofistica cu is being using for work the carchinan.

during the detencion one of the detenidonan owing to cuminsa core y during careda past owing to send his slofnan high y cu his hands at boei behind his back past owing to follow core.

2 recherche owing to core bay his slow, so self past owing to succeed enter one cura of cas y hour cu past owing to haye close past owing to strike on the cura close cu plywood strike this throw abao y follow core.

after past owing to trompica strike abao go back arise, but eynan if the recherchenan owing to succeed captura the sospechoso. for of early recherche owing to work cu tactica, already cu will can have some sospechoso cu will try huy.

pesey self owing to alerta imigracion at platform because; aeropuerto y bingo they owing to succeed captura the another 2 sospechoso cu owing to try huy cu some mercancia at platform of barcadera.

after of owing to detene the 2 sospechosonan here, owing to detene also the capitan y one another tripulante more. then provided that overall 7 person deteni. the investigacion here is follow, where already can conclui, cu the hendenan here owing to steal very mercancia, cu can core in some thousand of guilder.

1/29/2010 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

now is resulta cu in the gang of criminal cu owing to skim very credit-card have one child muher (female) also

till now have one overall of 5 person envolvi in the gang of criminal cu owing to dedica they self at skimming.

the hendenan here was usando creditcardnan cu they owing to steal they number during cu the owner is using his carchi y cu one apparatus is scan the registro y they're work another carchi equal, but cu another name.

have all indicacion cu the are here owing to come specialmente for of exterior for haci the trabao here. inicialmente at one cas in pindastraat, the are of person here is kedando.

ministerio publico owing to confirma cu esnan cu is deteni is one child muher of inicialmente, m.n.k.m., y the hombernan, d.j.g.s., a.d.d. y w.s, all is venezolano y together cu they have the colombiano, r.s.m.c.

cuanto compania y cuanto coin, owing to being arise for of cuenta of another, do not conoci still. proximamente the gang here will have to present fast of huez c or m and s owing to r and or come across, that assure will prolonga they detencion for follow cu the investigacion.

2/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 22

Papiamentu translation:

detencion of 5 venezolano owing to stay prolonga for huez comisario

diabierna morning owing to present fast of huez-comisario 5 of the 7 sospechosonan cu owing to being deteni recientemente at tarabana y at platform of barcadera relaciona cu skimming of credit card. is deal here of one are of venezolano y one colombiano. huez-comisario after of owing to revisa all the documentonan of the investigacion, owing to achieve cu is hustifica for bay of acuerdo cu the peticion of ministerio publico for prolonga detencion of all the 5 sospechosonan, while the first 2-nan cu was the capitan y one tripulante owing to being let in freedom the same day of detencion after of owing to interoga they.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2392 on: March 07, 2010, 01:14:46 PM »

candela big cu smoke black atroba on dump

saturday morning, again had one candela big, cu owing to let one smoke black behind on dump at parkietenbos. as is being sospecha, the candela here was intencional again. the is cause one molester earnest p’e avionnan cu have to descend.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2393 on: March 07, 2010, 01:16:51 PM »

several action y several detencion during the end of calypso y roadmarch contest

never cos can bay tranquil. so cu the beverage lever cabez, in one contesta as esun of calypso y roadmarch of saturday ultimo, had several action, where police have to owing to actua cu hand duro. consecuentemente owing to bay over also at detencion of several of esnan cu owing to achieve they self envolvi in the distribionan here. once more, police owing to let know cu they do not tolera nothing in carnaval y esun cu viola regulation, will can stay close till after of carnaval.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2394 on: March 07, 2010, 01:19:12 PM »

2/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

golden temple jewelers at san nicolas atraca

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna morning in careda of 10 or, where two man owing to atraca one lugar. the melding is enter cu esey will did take lugar at height of buchi’s bar in helfrichstraat. n’e sitio, testigonan is tell police cu the atacadornan is of color dark, uno dress at color cora y the another cu capuchon blanco. after cu they owing to end of comete they atraco, they owing to bay direccion of village.

eynan testigonan is tell cu they owing to lever in one car toyota yaris color blau cu glass getint, in cual had 4 man color dark. team of atraco owing to cuminsa cu the investigacion. do not conoci kico they owing to bay cune.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2395 on: March 07, 2010, 01:23:23 PM »

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=37&Itemid=2

1/30/2010 Solo di Pueblo Page 5

police owing to descubri antisocialnan is desmantela one car steal

sta. cruz -- diabierna in oranan of nightfall in forest panord of arugas owing to enter informe of one caso of abstraction of car caminda was have some thief is plunder in one car. of trip unidadnan of police owing to wordo dirigi at the sitio y helicopter also cu owing to bay give one hand. can owing to see of high cu the ladronnan owing to sconde in forest near of the cas. door of one good trabao of both unidad, police owing to come captura the sospechosonan. thanks at the good trabao of the helicopter.

1/30/2010 Awe Mainta

Papiamentu translation:

ladronicia of car owing to go back arise cabez

yesterday algo first cu afternoon, police is achieve notificacion cu at barcadera will have one are of thief is ocupando they self is desmantelando one car steal. this is tumando lugar behind one cas bandona at barcadera, for cual owing to send various patrol policial, y also owing to using helicopter for can follow the ladronnan. extraoficialmente, we can owing to compronde cu detencion owing to cay. this is another nissan sentra, cu owing to wordo steal, cu seems t’e car in demanda for wordo pluma. the ladronnan here is bay cu practicamente all cos cu have on the car, for they can sell or exporta. if owing to detene the ladronnan, is of wait for cu they will can give informacion is for kende(nan), they're work, esta steal car, pluma this.

2/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

cu aid of helicopter, police is captura conocido thief of car

informacion owing to enter at central of police 11.45 of afternoon, cu have ladronnan is desmantelando one car at barcadera. esey is on the caminda of ground cu is stay panort of arugas. according the informante is tell cu is deal of one nissan central color black a-41046 y the witness is tell police cu the ladronnan was plumando the car n’e instant ey. police y also takelwagen owing to bay n’e sitio y owing to take away the car keep of police. the helicopter cu owing to happen on cabes of the thief owing to indica police at where the thief is. at once police owing to bay n’e sitio indica y owing to detene the conocido thief of car, r.c., naci at aruba of 39 year. past owing to stay close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2396 on: March 07, 2010, 01:35:16 PM »

2/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene chofer sober cu owing to deny of blow

diabierna 11.30 of night, police of oranjestad motorisa cu is controlando in caya, during cu they was in l.g. smith blvd, at height of royal plaza, is see one car toyota yaris color beige a-46458 coriendo y at dado instant past chofer owing to desvia cu the car, bay at near left y can some owing to strike in the bromer of the polisnan. police owing to bay his slow y owing to ordene for stop. the chofer feminino was enough bao of in¬ uencia of alcohol y owing to deny three trip for blow for polisnan. by cu does not owing to coopera cu police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep of santa cruz, where past owing to stay close for drunkenness. the car owing to stay in the lugar of park of royal plaza.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2397 on: March 07, 2010, 01:39:05 PM »

2/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 29

man bao of infl uencia is ranca pal’i light y blackboard of trafico

saturday madruga, while cu police motorisa was controla velocidad at altua of house or cheng, they're wordo avisa of one accidente cu did take lugar at height of la cabana. police is bay y n’e sitio they're come across one volkswagen blanco a-18822 owing to ranca one pal’i light y one blackboard of tra  co. the chofer a.c. of 37 year was bao of influencia of alcohol y owing to blow 771 u-gl of alcohol. past owing to stay deteni at once y take away keep of san nicolas, where they owing to happen the test once more. past owing to stay close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2398 on: March 07, 2010, 01:41:26 PM »

2/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 30

chofer sober is strike contra two car

central of police is send patrol of oranjestad, saturday 05.15 of madruga at height of my computer, for one accidente. n’e sitio, police owing to see cu is deal of one accidente among 3 car, cu owing to wordo ocasiona for one chofer sober, that was coriendo one centra blanco a-23058 y owing to descend for of caminda they hand left y owing to strike contra the car a-17076, in direccion contrario y after owing to core strike contra the car a-19113. the chofer of the car a-23058 is j.l. naci at colombia of 34 year owing to blow 915 u-gl. past owing to stay deteni y take away keep.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2399 on: March 07, 2010, 01:44:04 PM »

2/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 30

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene young coriendo car sober

saturday madruga, police of oranjestad during cu they was controla velocidad at height of mahuma, owing to clock one chofer cu the velocidad of 146 km. at once police owing to pare y owing to resulta cu the chofer is one young of 19 year, and.s.c.c. naci at aruba. past was bao of influencia of alcohol y owing to blow 466 u-gl. past owing to stay deteni y take away keep.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.