March 18, 2024, 09:11:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737332 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2400 on: March 07, 2010, 01:46:08 PM »

2/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 30

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

hombernan arm y cara tapa cu mascara owing to try enter cas at calabas

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 13.56 of afternoon at one cas at calabas, where two man arm cu cara tapa wanted owing to enter in one cas. according informacion of testigonan owing to tell cu the two hombernan wanted owing to enter in one cas, but the madam owing to bark cu the two hombernan owing to deshaci they intencion. one another informacion is tell cu the two hombernan owing to ask about for one person n’e cas. hour cu the madam owing to bark they owing to enter one car y owing to bay for of the sitio. one person n’e cas owing to follow they slow y after is informacion name of one of the atracadornan. recherche have the caso earnest here in investigacion.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2401 on: March 07, 2010, 01:48:48 PM »

2/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 31

Papiamentu translation:

atracadornan is mara family in cas at madiki

the habitantenan of one cas at madiki, is calling keep of oranjestad saturday 10.30 of night, y is tell cu they owing to wordo atraca y mara in they cas. n’e sitio police is talk cu one inhabitant, that is tell cu two man arm owing to enter in they cas cu they cara tapa y arm of candela y owing to mara the hendenan in the cas. after they owing to bay for of the sitio. do not conoci kico they owing to bay cune.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2402 on: March 07, 2010, 01:53:05 PM »

2/3/2010 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

judge comisario owing to prolonga detencion of the sospechoso clarinda y now the will being traslada for kia

tuesday morning the sospechoso keeshi clarinda owing to present fast of judge comisario, that after of owing to revisa the documentonan of the investigacion owing to achieve cu is necesario p’e sospechoso stay deteni. now the sospechoso here owing to being traslada for k.i.a. clarinda is being sospecha of maltrato y menasa cu arm of candela.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2403 on: March 07, 2010, 02:02:46 PM »

2/3/2010 Awe Mainta Page 20

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15923/29/

Papiamentu translation:

4 feburary 2010 corte of first instancia

08.30 s.c.s. d.c.v.b. s. y v.b. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente maltrata one person on 15 of may 2008, by of strike scop the one or more trip at his cara y/of cabez y/of back y/of barica y/of contra his hands cu was geboei on his back, by of cual the person owing to resulta injury y/of owing to abide dolor. v.b. is wordo acusa alavez of owing to intencionalmente maltrata the person provided that cuestion cu one wapenstok on 15 of may 2008, by of strike the cu the wapenstok one or more trip behind his nek y/of at his skouro y his nek, by of cual the person owing to resulta injury y/of owing to abide dolor.

09.30 s.s.t. s.t. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, lardonicia in one cas of propiedadnan of one person on 16 of feburary 2006.

09.45 b.a.l.r. l.r. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, lardonicia in one cas of propiedadnan of one person on 3 of january 2007. also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others y on caminda publico, owing to maltrata one person on first of september 2006, by of strike the one or more trip cu fist contra his eye y/of pecho y/of cabez y by of scop the one or more trip at his curpa.

10.30 h.m.f. f. is wordo acusa of ladronicia of car of one person on 21 of august 2007. also the is wordo acusa of owing to intencionamente destrui window of the car here on 21 of august 2007.

11.10 b.r.a.f. f. is wordo acusa of importacion of hennep on 13 of oktober 2009.

11.40 y.e.o.v. o.v. is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaina on 4 of oktober 2009.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2404 on: March 07, 2010, 02:41:55 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15824/8/

one detencion for caso of rapemento in joe laveist

sunday, 31 january 2010 - 13:26

autoridad the momentonan here is investigando one caso of supuesto violacion sexual in joe laveist spor park during the actividad of calypso y roadmarch contest. the momentonan here have one man in careda of 30 year cu is deteni. the child muher victima seems is core in algo more cu 20 year. two man will owing to abusa of dje y seems cu past owing to reconoce one of they. click read more for more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/3/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

because; cu not had none violacion huez comisario owing to let the 2 sospechosonan of rape bay pound

yesterday huez comisario owing to let the 2 sospechosonan, kendenan owing to being acusa of owing to viola one child muher in joe laveist sportpark in freedom. kico have or had behind the denuncia here, today is being cuestiona, till cu owing to place departamento kjzp work so duro, till cu owing to let encarcela the two hobennan.

yesterday hour cu the personanan here owing to stay present fast of huez comisario, owing to leave at cla cu not had none violacion. for of interrogacion y pruebanan cu owing to stay present, t’asina cu the two child hombernan here owing to bay urina, y owing to see the child muher, that do not one desconoci for they.

because; they all 3 is bao of influencia of alcohol, y owing to base of confianza cu they have cu the child muher, they owing to bay in his direccion y owing to as y sunchi’e all rond of his curpa, but none instant had one relacion sexual, but if had pasamento of hand.

fuera of esey, t’asina cu one of the child hombernan here, know have relacion sexual end cu the child muher, y this cu consentimento. nothing of violacion or owing to forza the young child muher here for as sex cune. saturday night, in they drunkenness, y also the child muher was enough baby, the two amigonan here owing to as the girlfriend here, y as menciona, owing to sunch’e. the sun mature cu the can owing to bay contra of the acto here, because the not was wanted p’e two they here sunch’e as desea.

huez comisario owing to constata cu not had none violacion, y not can owing to proof this niether, owing to dicidi of let the two personanan in freedom. the question cu owing to surgi is, is that owing to forza the child muher here bay haci the denuncia of violacion?
info... just esun deteni is esun cu the not conoce but seems of is envolvi. investigacion will demostra this. the victima self have to owing to go hospital where the equipment of doctor y cuerpo tecnico is haciendo they investigacion also for acumula pruebanan necesario. still miss one sospechoso more for place hand on dje. on black berry messenger is core one informacion cu is are of lesbiana owing to abusa of one another young. sinembargo the unique caso cu 24ora.com have confirmacion of dje is esun here where one child muher owing to being abusa sexualmente close of the bañonan of joe laveist by of two man. seems cu all esnan envolvi was bao influencia also of alcohol.

2/3/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

the two sospechosonan. kendenan owing to being acusa of viola one child muher in joe laveist sportpart, owing to being let in freedom. huez comisario owing to constata cu not had none proof of one acto of violacion. for of interrogacion y pruebanan cu owing to stay present, t’asina cu the two child hombernan here owing to bay urina, y owing to see the child muher, that do not one desconoci for they y owing to sunchi’e. pag 2

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15913/29/

Papiamentu translation:

hombernan deteni in caso rapemento in joe laveist let in freedom

wednesday, 03 february 2010 - 15:14

the hombernan ray tromp y angelo tromp today is march pound again. tuesday they owing to being let in freedom after cu fiscal of ministerio publico owing to feel cu they not owing to haci bad y they declaracion is cuadra. so self have one complaint entrega by of the victima cu is insisti of owing to being viola sexualmente by of one of the hombernan here. click read more peace more info...

ray tromp owing to declara cu berdad past owing to haci sex cu the victima but esey do not first trip. the conoce the victima y the marduga ey the victima self owing to come rub on dje in joe laveist hour cu past owing to go urina. so they two owing to aleha y haci sex in territory of joe laveist self. angelo tromp cu owing to stay deteni same marduga owing to let know cu his amigo owing to go cu the chick but the self owing to go urina y stay on one distancia wardando they end of haci sex. hour cu past owing to stay deteni marduga past owing to believe cu was because past owing to strike a cu owing to coba his mother one rato first. at end past owing to constata dikon they owing to sere. ray tromp owing to tell cu the not have number of cel of the chick but is a cu more trip hour cu they come across kizas in one trip they know haci sex. the victima not owing to wing inside his complaint. seems cu for autoridad cu owing to investiga the caso they owing to stay sorprendi because still miss witness for end of give declaracion. both man is stay stop upstairs cu they're inocente. ray tromp owing to admiti of was baby y according ray the child muher also owing to strike drinks because the was smell alcohol. at end ray owing to tell cu the is stay man y if one muher come rub on dje cosnan so can sosode.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2405 on: March 07, 2010, 02:45:18 PM »

2/4/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

in end of week police owing to detene another sospechoso of one another caso of abuse sexual cu one child younger of 12 ana at madiki

durantre end of week happen jeugd provided that zeden politie owing to detene one sospechoso of surname v., relaciona cu one caso of abuse sexual cu one child younger of 12 year. the abuse sexual here owing to being cometi at madiki self serca of where the sospechoso live. we is trahando on the caso here y as we achieve more informacion we will trece this for we lectornan. relaciona cu the mature cu husticia owing to let the two sospechosonan tromp in freedom, have very cuestionamento. the.o. the form cu the hobennan here owing to talk at radio, where they not owing to demostra none clase of respet pe being female y also the lenguahe using, is show cu the children here not owing to achieve none bit educacion at home. also in seno policial is queen one disgust, p’e form cu husticia owing to let the two personanan here bay, lagando cara of the.o. jeugd provided that zeden politie at caya. but the capitulo here not owing to termina here still.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2406 on: March 07, 2010, 02:50:55 PM »

2/4/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

young apparently bao of influencia of one or another substancia owing to place young owing to become rebel y owing to give police hardtime for detene

tuesday nightfall police owing to bay give one asistencia near of moomba beach, where one young owing to lose control y cuminsa bark y haci coy loco. police owing to bay talk cune y past owing to core bay lever on the pier y at dado instant past owing to fly in lama y swim bay far. was cu aid of one boat in sercania owing to succeed intercepte y trece ground where police owing to boei the y wanted owing to hibe policlinica, but the young here was so loco cu gritamento y malcomportacion cu have to owing to hibe keep of police pe calma y after lague achieve the atencion medico necesario. have all indicacion cu the have to owing to using one or another substancia, cu owing to place become loco so.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2587&offId=0&offDate=2010-02&dateID=2010-02-03

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2407 on: March 07, 2010, 08:17:24 PM »

2/4/2010 Awe Mainta Page 20

Papiamentu translation:

5 feburary 2010 corte of first instancia

08.15 n.l.r.o. uitspraak

08.15 m.m.o.b. y  c.a.m.j. pro form. b. is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of celular y/of portmoni of owner of one bar on 18 of may 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra two person y owing to encera cu b. y the another sospechosonan owing to as one of the personanan at his brazanan, owing to place one arm of candela at his nek y owing to mara his hands, owing to enter the bar cu cara tapa, owing to punta one arm of candela y/of machete on one another person y/of owing to bise for open the box strong.

b., m.j. y r. is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of celular y/of key switch of owner of wendy’s y/of one another person on first of september 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra two person y owing to encera cu the tresnan here y the another sospechosonan owing to enter the bar/restaurant cu cara tapa, owing to as arm of candela on cabez of the personan, owing to push one of they cu forza y owing to talk words menazante.

b., m.j. y r. is wordo acusa also of conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin, cigaria y beverage of owner of ling nam restaurant on 10 of september 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra cuatro person y owing to encera cu the tresnan here y the another sospechosonan owing to enter the bar/restaurant cu cara tapa y dress at black, owing to show the personanan one or more arm of candela, owing to obliga one of they for open the box y owing to as arm on cabez of one another.

b. is wordo acusa of posesion of arm of candela in the period of 18 of may 2009 till 10 of september 2009, without cu the had permission for this.

m.j. y r. is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of carchinan of telephone of owner of dream house restaurant on 17 of august 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra one person y owing to encera cu m.j. y r. y the another sospechosonan owing to enter the restaurant cu cara tapa y at black, owing to as one arm of candela at cabez of the person, owing to mustre one machete y owing to grite: “atraco, bay flur!”.

alavez m.j. y r.. is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of carchinan of telephone y/of beverage strong of owner of you wah restaurant on 18 of august 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra one person y/of his father y/of one another person y/of his madam y owing to encera cu m.j. y r. y the another sospechosonan owing to enter the restaurant cu cara tapa, owing to as arm of candela y/of machete punta on the personanan y owing to menaza they cu word.

m.j. is wordo acusa of posesion of arm of candela in the period of 17 of august 2009 for 10 of september 2009, without cu the had permission for this.

r. is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of cigaria y/of lighter y/of carchi of telephone y/of celular of owner of rising dragon bar-restaurant y/of one another person on 8 of july 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra two person y owing to encera cu r. y the another sospechosonan owing to enter the bar-restaurant cu cara tapa, owing to place the personanan sleep abao, owing to as arm of candela y/of machete y/of bat of baseball punta on they y owing to trapa one of they on his back.

r. is wordo acusa of posesion of arm of candela in the period of 8 of july 2009 for 10 of september 2009, without cu the had permission for this.

09.15 b.t.k. k. owing to wordo acusa of, for realizacion of the crimen cu the had proponi for take life of one person, owing to intencionalmente strike the person ey cu hand of one piek in his cabez on 25 of july 2009.

10.30 m.s.r. y  l.e.r. m.r. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of car of a on 12 of april 2009.

e. is wordo acusa also of owing to menaza one person y/of one another person cu one crimen contra they life y/of maltrato earnest y/of maltrato cu arm on first of august 2009, by of intencionalmente as one arm of candela on they y/of tell they cu the will kill they y/of owing to bark nan: “mi is throw you, you owing to come across.…. you is bay kico is bay pasa”.

l.r. is wordo acusa of attempt of maltrato of the first person here on menciona on first of august 2009, caminda past owing to arise one stone for throw in his direccion.

m.r. is wordo acusa of destruccion of windshield of pick-up of the self person ey on first of august 2009, by of throw one or more stone on dje.

also m.r. is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one cas of joyas y/of more pertenencia of person in the period of 29 of august 2009 till 2 of september 2009.

e. is wordo acusa apart from, cu the intencion of cause damage fisico important at one person, owing to strike the person here cu one bloki of cement at his cabez on 24 of september 2009.

alavez e. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente maltrata the self person here on 24 of september 2009 by of as at his cabey y/of strike the several trip cu fist at his cara y/of pecho y/of cabez, by of cual the person owing to resulta injury y/of owing to abide dolor.

l.r. is wordo acusa of attempt of ladronicia of one trailer of boat on 20 of may 2009.

11.15 o.a.h. h. is wordo acusa of importacion of cocaina y hennep on 17 of oktober 2009. also the is wordo acusa of posesion of municion on 17 of oktober 2009, without cu the had permission for this. h. is wordo acusa alavez of, conhuntamente cu others, owing to prepara or promove for hennep wordo exporta by aruba on 17 of oktober 2009. the is wordo acusa apart from owing to plant matanan of cannabis on the self 17 of oktober 2009.

11.15 c.p.q. q. is wordo acusa of importacion of cocaina y hennep on 17 of oktober 2009.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2408 on: March 07, 2010, 08:21:18 PM »

2/5/2010 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene child of 13 year cu car steal

police of oranjestad, during patrol diarazon madruga 02.30 at height of seroe patrishi, is see one pickup chevrolet blau a-30113 is core y is miss light. police owing to give the chofer sign p’e stop, but the chofer owing to dicidi of press gasoline y owing to core enter in one caminda of sand.

at height of one dam, tanto the chofer because; the ocupante wanted owing to fly for of the pickup. after of one rato, the chofer owing to strike the car in one kill y all two owing to descend core bay. police owing to core they slow y at distancia of 100 metre, one of the personanan owing to stop y owing to go back bay direccion of police.

the was canando cu one hand in his saco y the another hand is try saca algo of in one bag. police owing to dune various trip ordo p’e sleep abao, but the not owing to hear. police owing to place hand on his arm reglamentario y they owing to succeed place the sospechoso abao y place in boei. past owing to resulta of t’e boy of inicial l.c. of 13 year. in the pickup police owing to achieve one passport y one rijbewijs cu the surname h.o.r.n.e. investigacion haci, owing to show cu the car is procedente of ladronisia. the child owing to stay deteni y take away keep, where past owing to stay close for more investigacion. police will place hand on the another soon.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2409 on: March 07, 2010, 08:32:11 PM »

2/6/2010 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

3 year of jail exigi for man cu owing to strike another cu cabo of piek on cabez

brian kock yesterday owing to hear fiscal exigi 3 year of jail p’e. the acolyte of warda nos costa is wordo owing to acusa cu day 25 of july 2009 intencionalmente owing to try of kill he colombiano, m.d.c. by of strike m.d.c. cu one cabo of piek at cabez. in sitting-room of corte was present familiarnan of brian kock y also familiar of the victima.

huez owing to repasa the procesverbal of police on the hechonan cu owing to sosode day 25 of july 2009 at samba caramba. brian kock owing to tell cu the day ey past owing to calling his madam, because the wanted for his madam bay stay serca dje. they was separa, but was try bay cu another bek. by cu the madam not was contesta, brian kock owing to bay core rond y owing to happen near of samba caramba y owing to see his madam his car.

past owing to stop y bay inside y see his madam sit at table. brian kock owing to reclam’e pakico the not owing to contesta his yamadanan. by cu the madam owing to bise cu his celular is in car, brian kock owing to bay listra in his bag. after they owing to bay pafo caminda at dado instant all cos of the bag owing to cay downstairs.

at cierto instant one are of person owing to come pafo y here owing to cuminsa the problem hour cu the colombiano m.d.c. owing to bay discuti cu brian kock. according m.d.c., brian kock will owing to maltrata his madam. the owner of the club nocturno owing to bay intermedia, but so self m.d.c. owing to follow.

según brian kock, hour past owing to see cu m.d.c. owing to haci movecion sospechoso, past owing to bay for his car y by cu m.d.c. owing to bay his slow past owing to bay in bahul for coy one cabo of piek. past owing to become zwaai cu the cabo of piek y owing to strike he at his cabez.

by of the maltrato cu the cabo of piek, m.d.c. owing to bay in coma. after of enough tratamento, caminda was teme for his life, past owing to recupera. advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to present one raport of dr. vallejo, that owing to show cu the victima owing to recupera satisfactoriamente.

fiscal is achieve cu brian kock owing to bay at his car intencionalmente for coy the cabo of piek for defende his self. according fiscal, m.d.c. owing to bay behind brian kock not for look at kico the is bay haci but cu his brother owing to bis’e for they bay y cu they have to owing to bay in the same direccion cu brian kock. fiscal is achieve brian kock culpable of attempt of kill y owing to exigi 3 year of jail.

advocate mr. chris lejuez is achieve the exigencia of fiscal exagera, already cu the do not achieve cu here can talk of attempt of kill. the is achieve cu brian kock his intencion was for defende his self of m.d.c. cu was come on dje. mr. lejuez owing to tell cu the do not achieve cu can acusa brian kock of attempt of kill. the is achieve cu have to declara brian kock pound. day 19 of feburary sentencia is cay.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2410 on: March 07, 2010, 08:39:47 PM »

2/6/2010 Awe Mainta Page 30

Papiamentu translation:

monday now, in corte of first instancia will deal several caso of violacion of ley

8 feburary 2010 corte of first instancia

08.30 b.c.p. p. is wordo acusa of destruccion of one window on 27 of july 2008. the is wordo acusa also of owing to intencionalmente light one candela in one cas on first of november 2008.

09.15 p.e.v. v. is wordo acusa of attempt of ladronicia of pertenencianan of one hotel y/of huespednan on 9 of september 2009. the is wordo acusa also of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of cloths y/of keds of one person or one store on 26 of april 2009. besides the is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one cas of pertenencianan of one person on 11 of november 2009.

10.50 f.a.r.h. h. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente destrui car of a on 16 of june 2008. the is wordo acusa also of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to comete violencia contra one person on 18 of july 2008, by of scop the contra his braza y/of strike the fist contra his curpa y/of tire cu stone y/of boter.

11.15 g.m.p. p. is wordo acusa of ladronicia of cloths of one person y/of one store on 19 of feburary 2009. the is wordo acusa also of attempt of ladronicia of car of one person y/of cosnan for of the car here on 4 of september 2009

13.00 r.j.p. p. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, attempt of ladronicia in one camber of hotel of pertenencianan of one person on 6 of november 2008. also the is wordo acusa of had hennep in his posesion on 6 of november 2008.

13.30 a.r. r. is wordo acusa of owing to comete actonan sexual indebido cu one person cu still not had 12 year of edad in the period of 17 of june 2007 till first of april 2009.

14.30 f.e.d. d. is wordo acusa of owing to menaza his mother cu one crimen contra his life on 9 of april 2009, by of intencionalmente bise: “mi is kill bo” y/of owing to coy one cuchio of cushina y owing to go back bise: “mi is kill do you if do you not give my placa” y owing to menaza his mother cu the cuchio.

15.30 p.a.f.l. casa cu w. f.l. is wordo acusa of owing to actua contra ley of drugs on 9 of july 2008.

15.50 m.a.m.f. f.l. is wordo acusa of posesion of cocaina on 6 of september 2008.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2411 on: March 07, 2010, 08:45:23 PM »

2/8/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

had several action y hincamento after of lighting parade boneriano hinca in lastlab

during lastlab diadomingo 00.21, in the ultimo are cu is lastlab, one person owing to wordo hinca. police, ambulance y personal of cruz cora owing to bay for asisti he y owing to see cu the had three hinca. cu ambulance owing to hibe poli for tratamento.

this is unique informacion cu we can owing to achieve for of police yesterday, while cu of acuerdo cu some police cu owing to work the night here, during lighting parade owing to give of conoce, cu assure had several action y cu had more caso of hincamento.

so p.e. had the caso where gang of warawara owing to come across cu gang of jan flemming, y here in the action here had hincamento. the not owing to end ey, because one of the are menciona, wanted owing to bay hospital for regulation cuenta.

because; cu the victima does not owing to entrega complaint, police is achieve cu they not can haci nothing. although cu the aggressor owing to bay keep of police, y entrega his self, alegando cu past owing to hinca the victima, that today does not entrega complaint.

because; cu not have denuncia, esun cu owing to bay entrega his self, that owing to tell, cu two year happen, during of carnaval was victima of caso of tiramento, the trip here, past owing to let know of defende his self debidamente if have to, y will hinca all esnan cu have to agredi’e.

police during the accionnan here, owing to achieve one cantidad big of arm blanco. mirando the situation here, can conclui cu esnan envolvi as in gang or not, will is determina, for regulation they own cuenta without envolvimento of ley.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2412 on: March 11, 2010, 08:40:16 PM »

2/8/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

one of the supuesto violadornan owing to stay deteni again

still is fresco in memory, con two person owing to stay deteni, sospecha of owing to viola one child muher during the calypso y roadmarch contesta in joe laveist ballpark. the two personanan here after owing to being let in freedom, because not have sufficient proof contra of they y even one of they owing to tell cu the is inocente, because the not owing to touch cu the child muher here self. in end of week, had rumor again, cu recherche owing to go back detene the two sospechosonan here. buscando confirmacion, we can owing to compronde cu one of they assure, esta angelo owing to stay deteni, not p’e caso of violacion sexual, but the is being busca for husticia, because; the will is envolvi in ladronicia of bromer. mucho more informacion, we not can owing to saca afo, y if have more person envolvi cu owing to stay deteni also.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2413 on: March 11, 2010, 08:48:14 PM »

2/8/2010 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

police revisando gruponan of young owing to come achieve several drugs in they power

saturday night during one control on hobennan on the ruta of carnaval police owing to succeed achieve several drugs y atributonan for consumi drugs. police owing to confisca all esakinan y owing to detene several young. this is one of the motibonan cu are of young is fight, y even have of they're arise contra police, because they t’asina drugs, cu they're happen of is sober, cla for fight cu everybody. this is one of the partinan very negative of we carnaval. this is motibo also, of the several caso of hincamento cu had. pesey self, is aplaudi con police is actua cu hand strong, although have person is critica, but t’asina have to actua de will contrario, tomorrow is more dead will cay in we carnaval.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2603&offId=0&offDate=2010-02&dateID=2010-02-07

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2414 on: March 11, 2010, 09:04:01 PM »

2/9/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene young of 16 year cu machete y cuchiu

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diadomingo 10.10 of morning, at one cas at sabana big, where one boy of 16 year is haciendo fastioso y is menasa his hendenan of cas.

n’e cas police is talk cu the madam s.w.s., naci at aruba of 43 year, that is tell cu his sobrino a.w. of 16 year, is haci enough fastioso n’e sitio y owing to menasa they cu dead y the have one machete y one cuchiu. police owing to bay behind the cas y is come across cu the young a.w., that had one machete in his hand right y one cuchiu in his hand left. hour cu past owing to see the polisnan, past owing to invita they for come fight y tell cu the have two cuchiu. police not owing to bek y owing to bay on dje.

cu all his briyo of invita police for fight, past owing to core bay. in his careda past owing to throw tanto the machete y the cuchiu afo.

police owing to succeed gare y owing to detene y hibe keep of police at santa cruz, where past owing to stay close. police owing to place j.k.z.p. at height.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2415 on: March 11, 2010, 09:13:37 PM »

2/9/2010 Awe 24

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2610&offId=0&offDate=2010-02&dateID=2010-02-09

Papiamentu translation:

09/02/2010 | horario: 13:54

detenido at keep of police oranjestad owing to become bad y debi cu not can owing to achieve doctor come cu urgencia owing to ask for ambulance

tuesday afternoon one of the detenidonan at keep of police of oranjestad owing to become bad y was complain of much dolor, at once owing to calling ask for one doctor present at keep for controla. but the doctor not can come cu urgencia pesey owing to opta for her personal of ambulance present at keep.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2416 on: March 11, 2010, 09:15:46 PM »

2/10/2010 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

several sospechoso owing to present fast huez comisario yesterday for hear if owing to prolonga they detencion or let they in freedom

tuesday morning one great cantidad of sospechoso owing to present fast of huez comisario for one or another asunto, by of owing to viola ley. here the huez comisario owing to determina look at if is necesario for prolonga they detencion or not. after of owing to revisa all the documentonan huez comisario owing to dicidi of prolonga detencion of the sospechosonan, while others owing to being let in freedom. as cu we achieve more informacion we will suministra this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2417 on: March 11, 2010, 09:23:09 PM »

2/10/2010 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

raport of psychiater owing to place cu man cu owing to sende cas at candela not owing to wordo castiga

brandon pietersz, that is wordo acusa cu day 27 july 2008, past owing to destrui window of cas by of throw stone y cu day 1 november 2008, intencionalmente past owing to throw gasoline in one cas y sende this at candela, not owing to wordo castiga.

this debi n’e raport of psychiater, cu is indica cu brandon pietersz is abide of problem mental y especialmente in the caso of sende cas at candela the not can wordo take responsible for his actonan.

brandon pietersz was interna in paaz y in corte past owing to tell huez cu now the is much good. huez owing to talk cu brandon pietersz enough largo caminda owing to talk on thing owing to sosode day 27 of july 2008 y also the incidente of 1 november 2008.

for of the combersacion can owing to conclui cu in both situation, brandon pietersz will was imagina cierto cos or as the was paranoid.

in corte past owing to tell huez cu can bien is possible cu his estado mental owing to place cause the problemanan here.

past owing to even tell cu now cu the is good, the not can imagina cu past owing to sende one cas at candela.

huez owing to read the raport of psychiater, that is show cu brandon pietersz not can wordo poni responsible although cu the know cu thing past owing to haci is bad. this because brandon is abide of paranoid.

t’asina cu brandon pietersz is bao tratamento y past owing to recupera satisfactoriamente. huez owing to tell cu psychiater owing to tell cu if brandon stop of using medicamento y follow smoke marihuana the chens is big cu the will follow abide of paranoid.

fiscal, teniendo cuenta cu the raport of psychiater owing to tell cu although cu owing to stay prove cu brandon pietersz is culpable, but the do not responsible. past owing to ask huez for not give brandon castigo.

huez owing to bay of acuerdo cu the sharp of view of fiscal, but owing to tell brandon pietersz p’e stay using the medicamento y stop of using marihuana.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2418 on: March 11, 2010, 09:27:38 PM »

2/9/2010 Awe 24

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2610&offId=0&offDate=2010-02&dateID=2010-02-09

Papiamentu translation:

09/02/2010 | horario: 13:54

detenido at keep of police oranjestad owing to become bad y debi cu not can owing to achieve doctor come cu urgencia owing to ask for ambulance

tuesday afternoon one of the detenidonan at keep of police of oranjestad owing to become bad y was complain of much dolor, at once owing to calling ask for one doctor present at keep for controla. but the doctor not can come cu urgencia pesey owing to opta for her personal of ambulance present at keep.

2/10/2010 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

tuesday afternoon one of the detenidonan at keep of police of oranjestad owing to become bad y was complain of much dolor. police owing to ask for one doctor present at keep for controla, but the doctor not can come cu urgencia. this owing to place cu police owing to opta p’e personal of ambulance present at keep.

the person here, owing to end of descend for of one crucero, for lever plane, hour cu past owing to stay deteni at aeropuerto, already cu the had drugs in his power.

mirando the simptomanan, the sospechoso is cu past owing to guli drugs also, for cual have to owing to hib’e hospital, p’e follow the proceso for “pone” the bolitanan cu past owing to guli.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2419 on: March 11, 2010, 09:31:01 PM »

2/10/2010 Awe Mainta Page 20

Papiamentu translation:

recherche of north owing to bay madiki provided that busca of one sospechoso of ladronicia y not owing to succeed achieve the chofer self, y owing to dicidi of confisca one car

monday afternoon hour cu recherchenan of the distrito of north was investigando one pista of one sospechoso of ladronicia, owing to come come across cu one car cu is being sospecha of is envolvi in the ladronicia here. although cu they not owing to succeed come across the sospechoso, owing to dicidi of confisca the vehiculo envolvi.

for evita cu esnan in becindario arise contra autoridad owing to ask refuerso of several patrol policial. esnan cu owing to see the cantidad of police present owing to deshaci they self of the idea of try stroba trabao of the recherchenan. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.