March 18, 2024, 09:23:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737337 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2420 on: March 11, 2010, 09:43:31 PM »

2/10/2010 Awe Mainta Page 29

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

car steal achieve in dam at hooiberg

n’e dam at hooiberg is come achieve one car bandona in the dam here. is resulta cu the car have to have enough time end in the dam. all indicacion is cu the car here is procedente of ladronicia, where after of owing to desmantel’e, owing to lague descend in the dam. now owing to come haye, after cu the level of water owing to descend. owing to ask takelwagen for sake y hib’e keep of police for more investigacion.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2421 on: March 11, 2010, 09:47:11 PM »

2/10/2010 Awe 24

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2617&offId=0&offDate=2010-02&dateID=2010-02-10

ladronnan owing to break glass of door of la granja at savaneta y owing to bay cu more of 500 guilder cash

diaranzon madruga owing to enter informe of cu the alarma of la granja at savaneta owing to bay in funcion indicando cu have thief in the lugar, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to constata cu here is deal of cu ladronnan owing to break the glass of the door near pabao y enter in the lugar y happen hand for more of 500 guilder cash cu was have in the lugar. have indicacion of cu descripcion of one car cu 3 young actuando sospechoso in vecindario owing to being give at police. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2422 on: March 11, 2010, 09:52:08 PM »

2/9/2010 Awe 24

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2610&offId=0&offDate=2010-02&dateID=2010-02-09

Papiamentu translation:

09/02/2010 | horario: 13:54

detenido at keep of police oranjestad owing to become bad y debi cu not can owing to achieve doctor come cu urgencia owing to ask for ambulance

tuesday afternoon one of the detenidonan at keep of police of oranjestad owing to become bad y was complain of much dolor, at once owing to calling ask for one doctor present at keep for controla. but the doctor not can come cu urgencia pesey owing to opta for her personal of ambulance present at keep.

2/10/2010 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

detenido at keep of police oranjestad owing to become bad y debi cu not can owing to achieve doctor come cu urgencia owing to ask for ambulance

tuesday afternoon one of the detenidonan at keep of police of oranjestad owing to become bad y was complain of much dolor. police owing to ask for one doctor present at keep for controla, but the doctor not can come cu urgencia. this owing to place cu police owing to opta p’e personal of ambulance present at keep.

the person here, owing to end of descend for of one crucero, for lever plane, hour cu past owing to stay deteni at aeropuerto, already cu the had drugs in his power.

mirando the simptomanan, the sospechoso is cu past owing to guli drugs also, for cual have to owing to hib’e hospital, p’e follow the proceso for “pone” the bolitanan cu past owing to guli.

2/12/2010 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

huez comisario owing to prolonga detencion of 2 tourist of spain cu owing to come cu crucero y wanted owing to transporta drugs abordo of plane

diahuebs morning owing to present one pair of spain, kendenan monday ultimo owing to arrive cu one crucero y the same day wanted owing to aborda plane, but transportando drugs in radio y trunk, but owing to being descubri during one control. both sospechoso owing to stay deteni y happen p’e are of combatimento of drugs of cuerpo policial. after of cu huez comisario owing to revisa the documentonan, past owing to arrive n’e conclusion cu have to prolonga they detencion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2423 on: March 11, 2010, 10:11:43 PM »

2/12/2010 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

tourist atraca owing to deny of give cartera y owing to core sconde in forest

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diarazon 00.57, at amsterdam manor, where two tourist cu owing to wordo atraca owing to arrive for ask aid. n’e sitio police is talk cu the tourist man r.w., naci at u.s.a. of 43 year, that owing to tell police cu the was canando cu his casa s.m., naci at u.s.a. of 34 year, bayendo for of hyatt for costa linda, where they're kedando.

dado instant at height of phoenix, one car color crčme owing to blokia they. past owing to tell the casa for cruza caminda y owing to bay sconde. he sit at near of passenger owing to descend for of car y owing to come pidi’e his cartera. past owing to deny of give his cartera y at once owing to core sconde in forest.

past owing to give descripcion of he cu the was dress cu carson largo brown cla, y cabey clip cortico y his color of cuero is bruin cla.

according the tourist owing to tell cu he is talk good english, but cu acento spanish. hour cu turistanan owing to see cu the atracadonan owing to bay, they owing to bay amsterdam manor for busca aid. the guardia owing to calling police. departamento of atraco team have the caso in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2424 on: March 11, 2010, 10:16:39 PM »

2/12/2010 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

young seriamente maltrata for two young of surname c.

police of santa cruz, diarazon 12’or of afternoon, owing to wordo send at height of rudsen for one maltrato serious. bayendo p’e sitio, police is wordo send at one cas, where the victima owing to bay. n’e cas police is talk cu the victima l.k., of 20 year, that is show police his leg cu was bleed enough.

also police owing to see cu his duim was casi less for of the leg y was bleed very much. the had rasca at his arm y his forehead was much swell.

police owing to see cu the was sweat much y was enter one estado of shock. mirando his situation, police owing to calling ambulance cu urgencia. the is declara at police cu the was canando, hour cu one car centra owing to stop near of dje, y the two hombernan cu the conoce jonathan c. y nigel c., owing to descend for of the car y owing to cuminsa bati’e.

past owing to succeed defende his self y owing to send they cu stone, y also owing to fight contra they, y after owing to succeed core bay. but the dosnan owing to enter car y owing to dale cu the car. hour cu past owing to cay, they owing to descend for of car y owing to follow maltrate. past was ask they for stop, but they owing to follow. after cu much attempt past owing to succeed arise y owing to core bay busca aid at one cas. personal of ambulance cu owing to come n’e sitio, owing to tell police cu the have to wordo take away cu urgencia hospital, y cu probably his finger will wordo amputa. the caso earnest here, have atencion of recherche

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2425 on: March 11, 2010, 10:19:46 PM »

2/12/2010 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2639&offId=0&offDate=2010-02&dateID=2010-02-12

cuerpo policial wanted alerta people for possible atraconan planea for her end of week here door of some are of atracadornan (mas update)

of part of departamento of atraco team, crimen organisa y recherche is being ask for alerta people of one situation preocupante.investigacionnan make relaciona cu atraco owing to come produci informacion cu will have 1 or more are of atracadornan cu have plannan earnest during full the end of week druk of carnaval for target casnan of comerciantenan conosi y for atraca they.e systema cu posiblemente the atracadornan here is using is cu they're core cu car in district y is vigila the casnan cu they're bay ataca, for study the movimento of the family. after they're come bek y deal of sorprende the habitantenan arm cu arm of candela y/of arm blanco.ta being ask for everybody is extra attentive during the end of week here, specialmente during oranan of night y also on vehiculonan sospechoso in district.no try acerca they already cu this can resulta fateful!yama central of police at number 100 at once y try take the number of car. if do you have one camera y can saca potret or filmacion by one distancia sigury without wordo see also will is util.si have informacion cu wanted give at recherche can make this via the tiplijn of police anonimamente at 11141 or can calling central of police at 100 or cualkier another keep of police.cuerpo policial is ask everybody for take the ad here at earnest y, vooral if do you know cu can is one target, y for take more medidanan preventivo cu is possible.update: informe adicional is indica cu apparently do not deal of hendenan local but of another nacionalidad (esaki according the tip) do not conosi what nacionalidad

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2426 on: March 11, 2010, 10:29:36 PM »

2/13/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

cadafy geerman owing to deny chris williams achieve tratamento medico

advocate mr. edwin duijneveld owing to send one carta for director of kia, gadafy geerman, cu the participacion of the viola derecho of being human, esta of chris williams, that have one cita for visit his doctor, after of his operacion.

by of owing to deny this, the advocate owing to give geerman till cu tuesday now, for lagu’e bay, de will contrario will denuncia the deal here cu one preso is achieve at aruba.

chris williams, child of michael williams, can owing to haci bad, but esey not nifica cu the have to follow wordo castiga of the form here, where command of kia is priv’e of achieve cuido medico, of one operación cu past owing to haci.

this is contra of thing cu europen comité for the prevention or torture and inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. aruba siendo part of kingdom dutch is mara n’e tratado here. pesey advocate duijneveld owing to tell if not accomplish for pay his cliente bay his doctor, for cual have date end, then will denuncia the mature here internacionalmente.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2427 on: March 11, 2010, 10:35:43 PM »

2/13/2010 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

tiro owing to cay after of cu one trahador owing to core behind atracadornan of bondia supermarket at morgenster

diahuebs night owing to enter informacion of one atraco arm at bondia supermarket at morgenster. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio.

at arrival of police, owing to constata cu here is deal of one atraco where 2 person arm cu cara tapa owing to enter the supermercado exigiendo coin.

hour cu owing to give the atracadornan the coin, esakinan owing to leave bay at careda. one trahador female owing to core leave bay they slow, but the atracadornan owing to throw on dje, but the ball not owing to alcanse. they owing to bay cu more of 1500 guilder.

atraco team owing to being avisa of trip y they owing to bay n’e sitio y inicia cu the investigacion. the oficialnan of the investigacion tecnico also owing to come y owing to bay cu one huls of one tiro cu owing to being dispara in they huymento.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2428 on: March 11, 2010, 10:38:02 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

after of parada of luz at san nicolas police owing to stop cantidad of chofer cu was core bao influencia of alcohol y owing to detene esnan cu was sober

diabierna madruga after of cu the parada of light owing to termina at san nicolas, had enough car cu was biniendo pabao of bridge. at height of shanghai at santa cruz, police owing to stop several chofer cu was core bao influencia of alcohol for cual motibo police owing to test they y if they was sober, at once owing to detene cada one of they y so they owing to achieve one cuarto free.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2429 on: March 11, 2010, 10:40:10 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

young chofer bao infl uencia of alcohol owing to strike behind one another car y owing to stay deteni

diabierna madruga owing to enter informe of one accidente some panort of veld of winston at santa cruz. at arrival of police, owing to constata cu here is deal of one young that was bao influencia of alcohol for cual motibo at once police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep of police for test.

some more panort of the accidente, here, polisnan was controla all chofer, cu as owing to being menciona in another articulo, much of they was sober y owing to test positive.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2430 on: March 11, 2010, 10:43:07 PM »

2/13/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan activo is break car of tourist

police is wordo send diahuebs nightfall 2.30 at seroe of hooiberg, for one kiebro. eynan police is talk cu the tourist canades of 26 year, that is tell police cu past owing to lever hooiberg one rato for see the view, y hour cu past owing to descend, past owing to notice cu ladronnan owing to break window of the car, but they not owing to succeed nothing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2431 on: March 11, 2010, 11:10:36 PM »

4/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

as we of awemainta owing to relata saturday end gilbert regales, victima of hincamento at as ban café owing to fayece during operacion

presencia police owing to wordo ask diabierna night 19.20, at as ban café, for one intermediacion, where one father y his yui is discuti, because; cu the child owing to destrui car of his father. hour cu police owing to arrive they're talk cu the child one such hoof, y the is tell cu past owing to achieve problem cu one man in the café cu have arm of candela. while cu police is bezig cu the asistencia, they're achieve informacion of the chinese that is owner of the establecimento, y the is tell police cu one are of man is fight cu one man pafo. police owing to bay y owing to come across cu one are of boy is maltratando one another man. n’e instant ey, they're see 3 boy owing to core enter in one car tercel blanco a-53108 come across, y owing to core bay for of the sitio. while one another boy owing to core bay direccion east. police owing to follow his slow y n’e cruzada driemasterstraat/santa helenastraat, police owing to succeed alcansa y owing to detene he jason owing to.l.mathilde, naci at aruba of 19 year for bringamento on caminda publico. all the time ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporta the victima for poli. at poli owing to resulta cu the victima achieve one hinca at his throat cu the have to owing to wordo opera at once. for 3’or of madruga, during operacion the victima owing to fayece. dr. de cuba owing to constata dead of gilbert emanuel regales, naci day 25 of october 1980 (28 ańa) y was live at seroe pita 21 owing to. after police owing to succeed detene 2 person more relaciona cu the hincamento. is deal of s.s.m. naci at the netherlands of 20 year y he r.r.s. naci at aruba of 27 year. all two owing to stay close for more investigacion. kico was origen of the problem y hincamento fateful here, oficialmente do not conoci, although n’e sitio can owing to hear much version. gilbert emanual regales do not one person desconoci, already cu the year here still, at month of feburary, his madam, nashma briceńo owing to fayece, after of owing to achieve complicacion cu one operación of lipo, because; cu the madam not owing to achieve asistencia at once at poli- clinica of hoh, cual caso still is bao of investigacion. at family of gilbert regales is bay we condolencia.

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=637&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 27/04/2009 | horario: 18:23

judge comisario owing to prolonga detencion of all 3 sospechoso cu is envolvi in the caso of owing to clip the victima regales kill diabierna night monday morning hues-comisario owing to prolonga detencion of all 3 sospechoso deteni relaciona cu the caso of owing to hinka regales kill diabierna night. for of the same night recherche of oranjestad owing to enter in accion y in end of week self owing to detene the another 2 sospechosonan envolvi completando one overall of 3 detenido.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68760.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Eight years demanded death for stabbing Regales

February 13, 2010, 12:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 19-year-old Jason M. last Thursday to eight years imprisonment to hear demands. He is accused of the stabbing death of Gilbert Regales on April 24 last year in Bam Bam Cafe.

"It was never my intention to stabbing him to death, I wanted to hit him in the shoulder." This would indicate that the suspected offense he has not committed premeditated. The fact that M.a switchblade with him that night, according to his lawyer said nothing. "He always carried a switchblade. This because of problems between the hall and Madiki Dakota. "Moreover, the defendant further criminal charges against him because of stabbings. This became clear during the debate on this issue. Both in 2007 and 2008 M. suspected of several stabbings, including one incident during carnival. He is accused in these cases of attempted murder. The officer also found a long imprisonment in his place and claimed a deduction of eight years in prison on remand.

The lawyer M. but finds the defendant "can do nothing" and that he could not restrain his aggression. A psychiatrist who examined the defendant believes that the suspect is responsible for his actions. The same time, the psychiatrist 'prolonged therapy' to its problems. The victim would be traumatized by a bad relationship with his father. He would very much pent up anger, partly because he stabbed his father to protect his mother.

The court will rule on February 26.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2432 on: March 12, 2010, 12:06:08 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16317/8/

attempt of violacion at eagle beach

monday, 15 february 2010 - 14:18

one child muher cu owing to bay swim 4or of marduga at panty y bh his only in sea owing to tell cu one man desconoci pe will owing to come try viol'e on eagle beach. click read more for more info.

for more or less 4or y half of marduga polisnan of north owing to bay at height of eagle beach for one possible caso of violacion. ey they owing to come come across cu two boy jong y one child muher, all three foreigner of habla spanish. the child muher owing to count ; polisnan cu ela bay see carnaval cu the guynan here y in oranan of marduga ela opta for bay swim some. ela less his panja y owing to bay swim his only at panthy y bh. una bez in sea, the two "amigonan" owing to dicidi of haci one jest cune y owing to bay cu his panjanan in car for strike one buelta y owing to lag'e his only behind. hour ela leave for of sea, the la come across cu a man desconoci pe cu owing to touch cune y wanted owing to try as relacion cune. ela resisti y so he owing to change of plan y owing to descend at water. entretanto the two amigonan owing to arrive bek at the sitio.

securitynan in vecindario owing to listen the child muher is cry y menciona cu wanted owing to viol'e, for cual motibo they owing to beat alarma at once. the caso on his self is very stranjo because hour polisnan owing to arrive at the sitio owing to come come across the trio here sit in one of the tentnan of watersport cu one boter of johnny walker red label whisky on table. at instant cu police owing to ask about they for they identifica they self, one of the child hombernan owing to cuminsa haci jest y does not owing to give his adres at autoridad, for cual police owing to hayanan self is talk duro cu the trio here y owing to atende they on they comportacion. owing to let they know at once cu they storia do not cuadra at nothing y is feel more bien cu is they cu they self owing to try viola the child muher. did take they nombernan y at once the child muher owing to happen hand for his cup of whisky y owing to fly in car cu his amigonan for can follow the paranda.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2433 on: March 12, 2010, 12:11:54 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16320/8/

car of seguridad nacional destrui

monday, 15 february 2010 - 15:15

one car of gobierno owing to stay destrui monday 4or of marduga because; part of one action amoroso of pareha. the lady is one funcionario of departamento of seguridad nacional y his pareha owing to destrui the car in his angry. click read more for more info. the mature cu carnaval the anja here was on day of san valentino not necesariamente owing to percura for less discusion in pareha. in oranan late of marduga of diadomingo manece monday, one man is arrive at home of his enamorada y during comemento at table is start one discusion pisa. the lady owing to acusa he of will have one relacion cu one police while cu he owing to acusa the lady of will have relacion cu one preso in kia y cu the preso will have celular y is comunica constant cu the empleada of servicio "secreto" of gobierno. the discusion owing to bay for of hand cu he will have to owing to maltrata the lady y bay abroad destrui his car of work. parents of he owing to arrive at the cas for talk cune y evita cu the is follow quarrel in the cas but does not owing to razona. his parents self owing to dicidi of calling police for yudanan talk cu they yui. in the proceso he owing to dicidi of paketa all his panjanan y in one saco of dirt owing to hibanan abroad for return cas of his parents. the wanted owing to bay cu one laptop y the child muher at once owing to core bay in car for less the computer bek for of dje. do not conoci if in the computer menciona have secreto nacional of we country. contal cu polisnan owing to talk earnest cu he y owing to convence for her bay for of the cas for can calma the situation. according filenan of police, do not first bez cu is bay at the same adres in dakota for atende cu discusion domestico of the same pareha here. cu the diferencia cu the trip here property of people owing to stay destrui, then for one discusion amoroso just on day of love!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2434 on: March 12, 2010, 12:16:38 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16313/8/

Papiamentu translation:

several detencion fast united dinner

sunday, 14 february 2010 - 21:31

diadomingo night police is wordo send cu urgencia at united dinner for one supuesto bringamento of gang. at they arrival at previous to instant reporteronan of 24ora.com not owing to notice nothing particular. some instant after if owing to ripara cu police owing to detene two person cu was fast of united dinner. police owing to listra the personanan here y after they owing to wordo transporta for keep of police. click read more for more photograph of the detencion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2435 on: March 18, 2010, 12:27:57 AM »

2/16/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

drugs y bao of influencia of alcohol owing to place cu police is detene 75 person during parade of beach diadomingo

during parade of carnaval of beach, police had hand complete, where they have to owing to interveni in several action. majority of the casonan here can owing to constata cu hobennan bao of influencia of drugs y others very much sober self.

during the actividad here police owing to detene one overall of 75 person, of cual 52 was esnan cu owing to abort, y they owing to achieve. all owing to wordo take away keep.

esnan cu can owing to pay the boet, at once can owing to bay cas. the others will wordo calling for ministerio publico. provided that overall 4 person finalmente owing to stay encarcela.

once more, at san nicolas cos was mucho more trankil, cu is place much carnavalista think y is of opinion cu san nicolas is mucho more sweet for celebra carnaval cu at beach, cu all year is birando worse. come across.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2436 on: March 18, 2010, 12:52:56 AM »

2/16/2010 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

r.j.a. lesire is convertiendo his self in one recedivista, mirando his accionnan contra ley

oranjestad - he r.j.a. lesire, despite of not owing to present in corte, his caso hudicial owing to follow. the is wordo acusa cu day 10 june 2006, past owing to steal one bromer for of keep of police at balashi. also r.j.a. lesire is wordo acusa cu day 8 july 2007 ladronicia for of two car.

day 6 feburary 2008 the was in posecion ilegal of one ball cayente.

day 13 january 2008, lesire owing to send car on one lady.

fiscal is considera this attempt of kill.
fiscal owing to tell cu the bromer was confisca at police y lesire together cu others owing to steal this. past owing to wordo condena at 200 hour of servicio comunitario, but reclasering owing to raporta cu the not owing to accomplish cu this.

day 10 of june 2006, habitantenan at balashi owing to see one are of young fly wall of keep of police at balashi y they was try steal one bromer. lesire owing to worde deteni y past owing to declara cu past owing to achieve one lift for of san nicolas for beach cu two man cu the not conoce y one of they owing to puntr’e if the can help busca his bromer at keep of police at balashi.

he hoevertsz is owner of the bromer y past owing to declara cu the not conoce r.j.a. lesire y cu never past owing to ask lesire for yud’e saca the bromer.

day 8 of july 2007, they owing to steal for of one toyota yaris. he owing to. owing to see 3 young is try of steal for of one car. by of another hendenan owing to core cu they. owing to surgi persecusion in dakota y owing to detene among another lesire.

lesire owing to tell cu the was core cu mariano in car y mariano owing to tell cu the will bay break the car. lesire is admiti of owing to haci bad. had ladronicia on one another car y listen werleman, that owing to tell cu the had have to of one radio of car y pesey owing to bay steal together cu lesire.

day 6 feburary 2008, had one action at one café y police owing to bay haci one investigacion at height of one restaurant y in car cu lesire was owing to achieve one ball 9 mm. according lesire, past owing to achieve the ball here at height of parada of bus after of parada of luz y owing to hinca this in ashtray of the car.

day 13 of january 2008 had one accidente at calabas y r.j.a. lesire, that owing to ocasiona the accidente, wanted owing to core bay, because the not had rijbewijs.

the lady in the another car wanted owing to stroba cu lesire wanted core bay. past owing to bay stop fast the car for see the number.

the chofer of the car, esta r.j.a. lesire, will owing to bise cu if the not wing, the will happen car on dje. according the lady the chofer owing to send car on dje y owing to alcance. lesire is admiti of owing to ocasiona accidente y is desmenti of owing to strike the lady cu the car. have witness cu owing to see all cos y is confirma cu lesire owing to strike the lady cu car y core bay.

fiscal is achieve prove ladronicia in are at keep of police at balashi caminda owing to try steal one bromer. also the is achieve prove the ladronicianan for of autonan. lesire owing to admiti of was envolvi. fiscal is achieve prove the posecion ilegal of ball cayente. also the is achieve cu lesire is culpable of attempt of cause heridanan severo by of send car on the lady y after core bay.

fiscal owing to splica cu the two casonan first was relaciona cu the servicio comunitario cu lesire not owing to accomplish cune. the time ey the was younger of edad come across. entretanto past owing to become big y fiscal is achieve cu lesire have to stay bao supervision of reclasering.

past owing to exigi 120 day of jail kitando the time cu the was close. the 88 day cu is be kept in is become condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year. also fiscal owing to ask for aumenta servicio comunitario at 240 hour.

huez owing to dicta sentencia of trip. past owing to tell cu the casonan is among 2006 y 2008 y lesire not accomplish cu castigo impone. huez owing to constata cu lesire cada bez is become worse. all the casonan owing to stay legalmente prove. the is lamenta cu owing to tarda so much cu the caso. huez is achieve the castigo of 240 hour servicio comunitario y the 88 day condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year at his lugar.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2437 on: March 18, 2010, 01:03:44 AM »

4/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

as we of awemainta owing to relata saturday end gilbert regales, victima of hincamento at as ban café owing to fayece during operacion

presencia police owing to wordo ask diabierna night 19.20, at as ban café, for one intermediacion, where one father y his yui is discuti, because; cu the child owing to destrui car of his father. hour cu police owing to arrive they're talk cu the child one such hoof, y the is tell cu past owing to achieve problem cu one man in the café cu have arm of candela. while cu police is bezig cu the asistencia, they're achieve informacion of the chinese that is owner of the establecimento, y the is tell police cu one are of man is fight cu one man pafo. police owing to bay y owing to come across cu one are of boy is maltratando one another man. n’e instant ey, they're see 3 boy owing to core enter in one car tercel blanco a-53108 come across, y owing to core bay for of the sitio. while one another boy owing to core bay direccion east. police owing to follow his slow y n’e cruzada driemasterstraat/santa helenastraat, police owing to succeed alcansa y owing to detene he jason owing to.l.mathilde, naci at aruba of 19 year for bringamento on caminda publico. all the time ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporta the victima for poli. at poli owing to resulta cu the victima achieve one hinca at his throat cu the have to owing to wordo opera at once. for 3’or of madruga, during operacion the victima owing to fayece. dr. de cuba owing to constata dead of gilbert emanuel regales, naci day 25 of october 1980 (28 ańa) y was live at seroe pita 21 owing to. after police owing to succeed detene 2 person more relaciona cu the hincamento. is deal of s.s.m. naci at the netherlands of 20 year y he r.r.s. naci at aruba of 27 year. all two owing to stay close for more investigacion. kico was origen of the problem y hincamento fateful here, oficialmente do not conoci, although n’e sitio can owing to hear much version. gilbert emanual regales do not one person desconoci, already cu the year here still, at month of feburary, his madam, nashma briceńo owing to fayece, after of owing to achieve complicacion cu one operación of lipo, because; cu the madam not owing to achieve asistencia at once at poli- clinica of hoh, cual caso still is bao of investigacion. at family of gilbert regales is bay we condolencia.

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=637&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 27/04/2009 | horario: 18:23

judge comisario owing to prolonga detencion of all 3 sospechoso cu is envolvi in the caso of owing to clip the victima regales kill diabierna night monday morning hues-comisario owing to prolonga detencion of all 3 sospechoso deteni relaciona cu the caso of owing to hinka regales kill diabierna night. for of the same night recherche of oranjestad owing to enter in accion y in end of week self owing to detene the another 2 sospechosonan envolvi completando one overall of 3 detenido.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68760.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Eight years demanded death for stabbing Regales

February 13, 2010, 12:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 19-year-old Jason M. last Thursday to eight years imprisonment to hear demands. He is accused of the stabbing death of Gilbert Regales on April 24 last year in Bam Bam Cafe.

"It was never my intention to stabbing him to death, I wanted to hit him in the shoulder." This would indicate that the suspected offense he has not committed premeditated. The fact that M.a switchblade with him that night, according to his lawyer said nothing. "He always carried a switchblade. This because of problems between the hall and Madiki Dakota. "Moreover, the defendant further criminal charges against him because of stabbings. This became clear during the debate on this issue. Both in 2007 and 2008 M. suspected of several stabbings, including one incident during carnival. He is accused in these cases of attempted murder. The officer also found a long imprisonment in his place and claimed a deduction of eight years in prison on remand.

The lawyer M. but finds the defendant "can do nothing" and that he could not restrain his aggression. A psychiatrist who examined the defendant believes that the suspect is responsible for his actions. The same time, the psychiatrist 'prolonged therapy' to its problems. The victim would be traumatized by a bad relationship with his father. He would very much pent up anger, partly because he stabbed his father to protect his mother.

The court will rule on February 26.

2/16/2010 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to exigi 8 year of jail sospechoso mathilda that owing to hinca regales kill

jason mathilda (19) diabierna morning owing to listen fiscal exigi 8 year of jail for owing to hinca june regales kill day 24 of april 2009 at bam bam café.

in sitting-room of corte was present mother y brother muher of june regales y also mother y brother muher of jason mathilda.

huez owing to show cu day 24 april 2009, police owing to arrive at bam bam café y owing to see con one are was fight cu june regales y cu june regales was throw abao. hour the are owing to see police, they owing to core bay. some owing to core enter forest, while cu two owing to lever one tercel blanco y core bay.

one another person, that also wanted owing to lever the tercel, owing to wordo let behind. police owing to core his slow y not mucho far owing to gar’e. is deal here of jason mathilda, that owing to throw algo afo y police owing to achieve this. was one stiletto cu after owing to resulta the arm cu cual owing to hinca june regales in his throat cu consecuencia cu past owing to fayece.

for of the interogacion cu did take lugar in corte can conclui cu jason mathilda always is march cu one stiletto. the is march arm debi n’e problem of gang among madiki y dakota. day 24 of april 2009 past owing to bay together cu the rumannan june y rudy jansen at bam bam café. jason mathilda owing to stay in car y at dado instant past owing to see june regales past owing to coi june wanta at garanta. past owing to descend y at dado instant owing to hinca june regales, while cu the rumannan jansen owing to follow fight cu regales. not owing to last mucho cu police owing to present y jason owing to wordo deteni.

t’asina cu the stiletto y sample of blood of june regales owing to wordo send the netherlands for dna. result of the investigacion is show cu the blood on the stiletto is cuadra cu esun of june regales. jason mathilda owing to tell huez cu none instant his intencion was hinca june regales kill. the was wanted cort’e at his schouder. past owing to tell cu the is realisa cu past owing to haci bad y owing to ask sorry at family of regales.

huez owing to read the raport of psychiater cu is show cu jason mathilda have much angry in dje debi at problem in pasado cu his father. t’asina cu jason mathilda owing to hinca his own father cu cuchiu for defende his mother. psychiater owing to conclui cu jason mathilda is responsible for his actonan. the is recomenda for jason mathilde follow one tratamento for one period largo. huez owing to remarca cu have two caso of hincamento pendiente still contra jason mathilda.

at 2007 y at 2008 have two acusacion of attempt of kill contra jason mathilda, caminda past owing to haci usage of cuchiu. one of the casonan is relaciona cu his father y the another is relaciona cu one hincamento in carnaval.

fiscal is achieve jason mathilde culpable of owing to kill, but not asesina. past owing to as cuenta cu the mature cu jason mathilda have two caso open for asunto of hincamento. past owing to exigi 8 year of jail kitando the time cu jason mathilda is close.

advocate mr. john zara is achieve cu jason mathilda owing to flip of angry y owing to haci thing owing to sosode. past owing to tell huez cu do not jason mathilda owing to bay busca problem but cu is june regales owing to bay busca the amigonan of jason mathilda problem. past owing to show cu psychiater self owing to tell cu jason mathilda not can atende cu problem, already cu the is lose cabez. huez owing to tell cu the is bay evalua all cos y day 26 of feburary the will dicta sentencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2438 on: March 18, 2010, 01:19:45 AM »

2/16/2010 Awe Mainta Page 22

Papiamentu translation:

at baba’s ladronnan owing to break door for enter y steal several articulo among they 2 flatscreen, home theater, weganan of ps3, laptop, machine of cose y several celular

monday morning early owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to break enter steal in day cla at baba's in havenstraat. at arrival of the patrol policial owing to come constata cu here is deal of one kiebro cu ladronicia where the ladronnan owing to break the door for enter inside y steal.

according we owing to compronde the antisocialnan here owing to bay cu 2 lcd flatscreen, home theater system, several game ps3, laptop, several telephone celular y also machine of cose. wanted mean, cu the ladronnan here owing to achieve all time for “traha” y bay cu thing they wanted, on one caminda cu always have trafico. none person not can owing to see nothing?

autoridad is investigando the caso here, if you know algo of the abstraction here or they ofrecebo one of the cosnan here, not basila calling police at once because if do you cumpre do you also can bay close. come across

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2660&offId=0&offDate=2010-02&dateID=2010-02-15

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2439 on: March 18, 2010, 01:25:37 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2337&offId=0&offDate=2009-12

Papiamentu translation:

10 hora happen | fecha: 29/12/2009 | horario: 07:13

ladronnan choller owing to destrui door of glass of majesty jewelers y owing to bay cu cantidad of joyanan of silver

tuesday madruga owing to enter informe of one kiebro y ladronicia at majesty jewelers, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; security at the sitio. at arrival owing to descubri cu the ladronnan 3 choller provided that overall according one witness will owing to break the door of glass fly over of the toonbank y owing to happen hand for great cantidad of joyas of silver y mucho more another prendanan for after leave bay at careda. police owing to come at the sitio y will happen the trabao investigativo for recherche already cu the joyeria have camara of seguridad cu owing to graba all movecion. come across

12/30/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is steal in majesty jewelry

tuesday madruga owing to enter informe of one kiebro y ladronicia at majesty jewelry. at once owing to dirigi police because; security n’e sitio. at arrival owing to descubri cu the ladronnan, 3 choler provided that overall, according one witness will owing to break the door of glass fly over of the toonbank y owing to happen hand for great cantidad of joya of silver y mucho more another jewel for after leave bay at careda.

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan choler owing to destrui one door of glass completo of majesty jewelry y owing to bay cu cantidad of joya of silver

tuesday madruga owing to enter informe of one kiebro y ladronicia at majesty jewelry. at once owing to dirigi police because; security n’e sitio. at arrival owing to descubri cu the ladronnan, 3 choler provided that overall, according one witness will owing to break the door of glass fly over of the toonbank y owing to happen hand for great cantidad of joya of silver y mucho more another jewel for after leave bay at careda. police owing to come n’e sitio y will happen the trabao investigativo for recherche, already cu the joyeria have camara of seguridad cu owing to graba all movecion.

2/16/2010 Awe Mainta Page 22

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to go back break door of majesty jewelers for enter y steal joya, all cos is graba on video of seguridad

monday madruga owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to go back break door of glass of the joyeria majesty y so can owing to enter y steal. at arrival of police owing to constata cu ladronnan owing to break the door of glass y owing to enter steal several joyas.

but the camara of seguridad owing to capta all they movecion in the joyeria. this do not first trip cu ladronnan owing to break enter in the lugar. already end at end of december they owing to enter of the same as in the lugar, but the another door y owing to happen hand for several joya of silver. also the camara of seguridad owing to graba, but none person not owing to stay deteni till today. y the business here also have acolyte of seguridad for cuida the lugar, but where the was then?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.