March 19, 2024, 01:37:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737434 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2460 on: March 27, 2010, 01:47:43 PM »

2/26/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

3 year of jail for man cu owing to maltrata another man cu cabo of piek at cabez

the acolyte of warda nos costa, brian kock yesterday morning owing to wordo condena at 3 year of jail. the same castigo cu fiscal owing to ask some week happen, huez owing to confirma for brian kock, that is wordo achieve culpable cu day 25 of july 2009 intencionalmente past owing to try of kill he colombiano m.d.c. by of strike m.d.c. cu one cabo of piek at cabez.

during tratamento of the caso some week happen, fiscal is considera thing brian kock owing to haci one attempt of kill. the do not achieve cu here can talk of defence own as brian kock is pretende.

fiscal is achieve cu brian kock have to owing to bandona the lugar hour cu m.d.c. was open mouth cune. fiscal owing to exigi 3 year of jail.

advocate mr. chris lejuez do not comparti sharp of view of fiscal. the is achieve cu not can talk here of one attempt of kill, already cu brian kock owing to actua for defende his self at instant cu hour past owing to dicidi of bay for of the sitio, m.d.c. owing to follow his slow. the hour ey past owing to open the baul of car y owing to happen hand p’e cabo of piek for defende his self.

huez his decision yesterday was cu brian kock is culpable of attempt of kill y owing to confirma the 3 year of jail cu fiscal owing to exigi.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2461 on: March 27, 2010, 01:51:59 PM »

2/26/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

by of miss of proof man sospecha of owing to haci inmoralidad cu child of 12 year declara pound (released)

yesterday morning huez owing to declara one man w. of 56 year pound of the acusacion of owing to comete actonan inmoral cu one child muhe of 12 year.

fiscal anteriormente owing to achieve the sospechoso w. culpable y owing to exigi 2 year of jail.

huez yesterday owing to tell cu the do not achieve cu have sufficient proof cu is show cu genuinely w. owing to comete actonan inmoral cu child muher of his neighbour.

cu this huez is bay of acuerdo cu the part of defence of mr. chris lejuez, that owing to show cu one acto of cariño cu his cliente owing to haci for cu the child, ministerio publico is considera because; acto inmoral.

past owing to tell cu his cliente owing to braza y kiss the child y this is one form of expresa cariño of person big for cu child.

yesterday self w. owing to wordo poni in freedom. ministerio publico will bay evalua if is apela the sentencia or not.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2462 on: March 27, 2010, 01:55:32 PM »

2/25/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

hit and run at san nicolas, where one car owing to strike peaton y owing to follow core bay lagando victima injury cu leg break

in the first minutnan of diarazon madruga, owing to enter informe cu will have one person owing to cay near of baranca bar at san nicolas. at arrival of police owing to come descubri cu here is deal of one car cu will owing to strike one peaton y owing to follow core bay, lagando the victima behind injury cu one leg break. at once ambulance owing to arrive n’e sitio y owing to atende the victima y owing to transporte cu urgencia for hospital. police is n’e sitio p’asina investiga kico genuinely owing to happen n’e accidente of hit and run here.

2/26/2010 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

hit and run owing to let choler bad injury is resultando of is one caso intencional

diarazon night, 12.05 police owing to bay in rembrandstraat at height of baranca bar, where one choler was throw on vloer. n’e sitio, owing to resulta cu is deal of one hit and run, as we owing to informa yesterday end.

the victima owing to resulta of is one choler. police owing to come across cu the choler rompy brown, throw abao y not was reacciona. police owing to observa cu the not was actuate his pianan.

one witness owing to tell police cu past owing to see one car blau cu owing to dal’e y the conoce the chofer. the is tell cu the chofer owing to enter cu velocidad high in the caya y after of the strike the choler, past owing to bek y owing to bay for of the sitio. personal of trafico did take the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2463 on: March 27, 2010, 02:16:00 PM »

2/26/2010 Awe Mainta Page 23

Papiamentu translation:

corte today will have several caso pro-forma, but the caso penal more important of today is contra of m.v.p., that likes hinca person cu cuchiu

26 feburary 2010 corte of first instancia

08.15 m.v.p. p. is wordo acusa of owing to, cu the intencion of take life of one person, owing to staca several trip cu cuchio in direccion of pecho of the person here on 9 of june 2009 y/of corte several trip cu cuchio at his hand y/of leg y/of dray cuchio in leg of the person. the is wordo acusa also owing to menaza one person cu one crimen contra his life on 9 of june 2009, by of bise (entre otro) for close his mouth y not haci nothing because the not have fright of bay kia y/of cu past owing to arrive of hinca one muher nine trip end cu cuchio. alavez the is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente destrui window of one omnibus on 9 of june 2009, by of strike the break cu his hand. p. is wordo acusa also of transportacion y/of posesion of cocaina on 9 of june 2009.

09.30 j.j.o.q. j.d.z.r. c.s.b.f. v.e.h.r. a.a.l.v. j.g.g.i. pro form. o.q., z.r., b.f., h.r., l.v. y g.i. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to intencionalmente importa y/of transporta y/of sell y/of entrega y/of had posesion of cocaine y hennep in the period of december 2008 till 7 of november 2009. o.q. y z.r. is wordo acusa alavez of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to earn y/of had in they power y/of owing to entrega y/of owing to change y/of owing to haci usage of sumanan of coin of cual they was know or have to can owing to supone cu was directamente or indirectamente procedente of crimen in the period of december 2008 till 7 of november 2009. o.q., z.r., b.f., h.r., l.v. y g.i. is wordo acusa of owing to form part of one organizacion criminal cu was consisti of personanan of aruba y colombia y cu had because; aim for comete crimennan, esta, importacion of cocaine y/of hennep y/of labamento of coin. o.q. is wordo acusa apart from, conhuntamente cu one another or others, had one shotgun in his power cu patronchinan without cu the had permission for this in the period of december 2008 till 7 of november 2009. z.v. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, had one or more revolver y/of patronchi in his power without cu the had permission for this in the period of december 2008 till 7 of november 2009.

10.45 e.a.c. c. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente maltrata one person cu one arm, esta, one car, by of send the car cu velocidad high on the person on 8 of november 2009, owing to consecuencia of cual the person owing to abide damage fisico pisa.

11.30 j.j.p. pro form. p. is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one cas of one or more laptop y another pertenencia of one person in the period of 18 of july 2009 for 20 of july 2009. the is wordo acusa also of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia on beach of one camera y/of bag of camera of a on 6 of october 2009 y of one or more holoshi y other propiedadnan of one another person on 8 of october 2009. the is wordo acusa alavez of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia in one cas of television flatscreen of a on 12 of october 2009 y of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia in one another cas of one television flatscreen of one person on the self date ey. besides the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia in one cas of one or more holoshi y more pertenencia of one person on 15 of october 2009. also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia in one cas of one boter of whisky of one person y of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia in one another cas of one or more camera digital y other propiedadnan of a on 16 of october 2009.

11.45 j.a.w. j.e.s. r.a.r. pro form. w., s. y r. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of one or more kill of marihuana y/of one television flatscreen y/of another pertenencianan of one person on 2 of october 2009. the violencia was encera cu w., s. y r. owing to show one arm of candela y/of one bat of baseball y/of one machete at the person y owing to bise the words menazante: “drumi abao!” y/of “unda all do you coin is?”, owing to obliga the person for enter his cas, owing to place leg in his back, owing to punta arm on his cabez y owing to mara his hands. also they're wordo acusa of, for preparacion of one crimen on cual have one castigo of more cu eight year, had intencionalmente one rifle of air y/of one car in the period of first of november 2009 till 6 of november 2009. they're wordo acusa alavez of posesion of arm of candela on 2 of october 2009, without cu had permission for this.

14.00 d.g.s.p. pro form. s.p. is wordo acusa of, cu the intencion of take life of one person, owing to intencionalmente hinca y/of chop y/of strike the person here more trip cu one machete at his cabez y braza on 4 of october 2009. also the is wordo acusa of, cu the intencion of violentemente obliga one person for actonan sexual, owing to intencionalmente enter the person his bathroom cu his camisa all at blood y/of owing to mustre one machete y/of owing to strike the more trip cu the machete at his leg y/of owing to bise for stay keto y/ or owing to pushe on 4 of october 2009. the is wordo acusa alavez of ladronicia of some pertenencia of one person on 4 of october 2009.

14.15 a.r.t. pro form. t. is wordo acusa of ladronicia of one or more accesorio of telephone of one business y/of one person on 23 of november 2009.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2464 on: March 27, 2010, 10:12:35 PM »

How long will Joran van der Sloot be allowed to make money off of the murder of an American tourist in Aruba?  How many stories will he tell?  How long will her parents and loved ones be tormented by this sociopath?  Will there EVER be justice for Natalee Holloway in Aruba?

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/natalee-holloway-fell-her-death

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6142789/___Natalee_snoof_cocane_en_viel___.html?p=1,1

Google translation:

Fri February 26 2010, 05:30

"Natalee snorted cocaine and fell from the balcony"

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses

AMSTERDAM -- Joran van der Sloot confession appears in his new and very emotional detail stated on his part in the death of Natalee Holloway.

Is it real or play?
Joran van der Sloot said on RTL-camera that he wants to come clean and declare that I am the body of Natalee Holloway in a swamp has disappear.

Joran van der Sloot.

Natalee Holloway.

Former Police Chief Gerald Dompig, who investigated the disappearance, said yesterday that reading really fits the findings of the first investigation. De Telegraaf yesterday fully aware of the videotaped interview of 2.5 hours. The new confession took place in a hotel in Düsseldorf and was broadcast Sunday by RTL 5.

New version

Joran is his violent emotions more convincing than in his first TV involuntary confession. Justice in Aruba, the confession quickly dismissed as yet another version "lies and fantasy ', says ex-policeman least Dompig in response to the finding of a chief Peter Blanken.

The former investigator says that the confession serious investigation. He fits the reading in the timeline. Also, Van der Sloot in his time specific. So Joran mentions the exact street address where Natalee died, the name of the accomplice and he describes the car that her body was transported.

Van der Sloot maintains in his new confession he admitted that the main components in an undercover operation by Peter R. de Vries: that he was present at her death and her body did disappear. Joran mentions name and surname of a fellow officer friend, A. Joran claims Natalee that night that he together with this, when 20-year-old Aruban took to his ancestral home, where she used cocaine on the balcony and drank whiskey.

"A music had just done. And, uh, they both had just two at some coke." Natalee and A. snorted the drug from the edge of a door key, he says. According to Joran Natalee climbed on the edge of the balcony. "I think she was pretty drunk, so she just went a little striptease dancing half, as they internship at Carls & Charlie was doing."
Worried Statement

"When I went to her for a bit with her dancing ... enneh, I grabbed her by her hips. When I let go, she fell from the balcony off ..."

During the statement shows Joran van der Sloot is stressful and emotionally intense. "We looked down and saw her lying there. Yes, there was blood. I think with her head first on the ground has fallen." Then the two rushed down, he says. "Her chin was to one side and I turned to the other side. There was blood on the ground. There was no life." A. The alleged accomplice is just an alibi provided by his mother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.examiner.com/x-38737-Social-Justice-Examiner~y2010m3d6-Joran-van-der-Sloots-now-says-Natalee-Holloway-fell-to-death--discussed-on-HLN--Nancy-Grace-Show?cid=exrss-Social-Justice-Examiner

snip

Nancy Grace: 'To Pat Brown, criminal profiler. Pat, what do you make of yet another confession?'

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler: I make that he`s making fools of us. He`s making money. And he`s going to laugh if we all go try to dig up that whole swamp. I agree with Dave, the first confession was the closest one. Natalee probably did die on the beach, I believe while he was probably raping her. And that part where he said she started shaking? No, that`s when he started shaking her to see what happened to her because he probably smothered her. A very, very sad situation, but I think that`s where it all happened. And everything after that, I think there`s just -- he`s just playing -- he`s just playing with us.

Natalee Holloway's father, Dave Holloway, weighed in on the discussion with his opinion:

Nancy Grace... 'in prostitution, trying to recruit young girls to be prostitutes and strippers. And we have that on video. But you were saying, Dave Holloway -- everyone, with me is Natalee`s father -- that you believe the version he gave with the undercover reporter in the SUV.'

Dave Holloway: I believe that`s the most accurate confession. You know, he has two themes that goes along with this. And if you`ll notice, in this third confession, he makes sure that she`s dead. He points that out because I think he received a lot of criticism due to that first video, and he can`t escape it. And he`s trying now to make up different versions so that everyone will try to forget the original.

GRACE: You know, I`m going to go to Natalee`s father, Dave Holloway. Dave, there is a new prosecutor. Do you have any faith that there`s going to be a prosecution?

Dave Holloway: You know, I`m not really sure, Nancy. I had an opportunity to speak with him for a long period of time yesterday. I was inspired from what I heard. He believes that this latest story is false, and he gave me some reasons why. And you know, he just felt like the original video with Peter De Vries was the most accurate confession because it was not under any terms of money being paid. It was not under any duress or anything like that. He gave it voluntarily.

And after he gave that statement, Nancy, you know, everyone turned on him and realized that he`s the -- you know, the wolf in the sheep`s clothing. And then he had a difficult time of making friends with anyone. And they finally decided that, Hey, we`ve got to get him out of here, get him somewhere where no one knows him. You know, he`s had death threats, bodily harm issues and that sort of thing. So they tried to send him to Australia, and Australia blocked him from going to that country, and he ended up in Thailand, where he continued on with his issues and...

GRACE: Also with us, out of San Francisco, Marc Klaas, president and founder of KlaasKids Foundation, who also lost his beautiful daughter. ...Marc, it`s so great to see you even though you`re so far away. Weigh in. What do you think of this latest confession on national TV?

Marc Klass, President and founder, Klasskids Foundation:  I believe that this story is one of the sleaziest little melodramas that has ever played out on the world stage.

And I believe three things. Number one, Joran Van Der Sloot is a horrible little man without conscience who is willing to do absolutely anything for money, even trafficking young girls.

You know, that`s called sexual tourism. If he were an American he would be extradited back to this country and put in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

Number two, I believe that the authorities in Aruba have never demonstrated a will to prosecute this case. They`ve allowed this guy to slide from day one and they show absolutely no -- they do not show that they are going to change in any way that I`ve seen.

And number three, every time this little creature opens his mouth he re-victimizes Natalee Holloway`s story. And it`s for nothing more than his own personal gain. And I just wish it would stop.

I wish people would stop giving him money. I wish they would stop putting him on TV. And I think that all of these people in Europe who are part of this should be ashamed of being associated with this creature in any way, shape or form.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2465 on: March 27, 2010, 10:20:12 PM »

4/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

as we of awemainta owing to relata saturday end gilbert regales, victima of hincamento at as ban café owing to fayece during operacion

presencia police owing to wordo ask diabierna night 19.20, at as ban café, for one intermediacion, where one father y his yui is discuti, because; cu the child owing to destrui car of his father. hour cu police owing to arrive they're talk cu the child one such hoof, y the is tell cu past owing to achieve problem cu one man in the café cu have arm of candela. while cu police is bezig cu the asistencia, they're achieve informacion of the chinese that is owner of the establecimento, y the is tell police cu one are of man is fight cu one man pafo. police owing to bay y owing to come across cu one are of boy is maltratando one another man. n’e instant ey, they're see 3 boy owing to core enter in one car tercel blanco a-53108 come across, y owing to core bay for of the sitio. while one another boy owing to core bay direccion east. police owing to follow his slow y n’e cruzada driemasterstraat/santa helenastraat, police owing to succeed alcansa y owing to detene he jason owing to.l.mathilde, naci at aruba of 19 year for bringamento on caminda publico. all the time ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporta the victima for poli. at poli owing to resulta cu the victima achieve one hinca at his throat cu the have to owing to wordo opera at once. for 3’or of madruga, during operacion the victima owing to fayece. dr. de cuba owing to constata dead of gilbert emanuel regales, naci day 25 of october 1980 (28 aña) y was live at seroe pita 21 owing to. after police owing to succeed detene 2 person more relaciona cu the hincamento. is deal of s.s.m. naci at the netherlands of 20 year y he r.r.s. naci at aruba of 27 year. all two owing to stay close for more investigacion. kico was origen of the problem y hincamento fateful here, oficialmente do not conoci, although n’e sitio can owing to hear much version. gilbert emanual regales do not one person desconoci, already cu the year here still, at month of feburary, his madam, nashma briceño owing to fayece, after of owing to achieve complicacion cu one operación of lipo, because; cu the madam not owing to achieve asistencia at once at poli- clinica of hoh, cual caso still is bao of investigacion. at family of gilbert regales is bay we condolencia.

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=637&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 27/04/2009 | horario: 18:23

judge comisario owing to prolonga detencion of all 3 sospechoso cu is envolvi in the caso of owing to clip the victima regales kill diabierna night monday morning hues-comisario owing to prolonga detencion of all 3 sospechoso deteni relaciona cu the caso of owing to hinka regales kill diabierna night. for of the same night recherche of oranjestad owing to enter in accion y in end of week self owing to detene the another 2 sospechosonan envolvi completando one overall of 3 detenido.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68760.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Eight years demanded death for stabbing Regales

February 13, 2010, 12:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 19-year-old Jason M. last Thursday to eight years imprisonment to hear demands. He is accused of the stabbing death of Gilbert Regales on April 24 last year in Bam Bam Cafe.

"It was never my intention to stabbing him to death, I wanted to hit him in the shoulder." This would indicate that the suspected offense he has not committed premeditated. The fact that M.a switchblade with him that night, according to his lawyer said nothing. "He always carried a switchblade. This because of problems between the hall and Madiki Dakota. "Moreover, the defendant further criminal charges against him because of stabbings. This became clear during the debate on this issue. Both in 2007 and 2008 M. suspected of several stabbings, including one incident during carnival. He is accused in these cases of attempted murder. The officer also found a long imprisonment in his place and claimed a deduction of eight years in prison on remand.

The lawyer M. but finds the defendant "can do nothing" and that he could not restrain his aggression. A psychiatrist who examined the defendant believes that the suspect is responsible for his actions. The same time, the psychiatrist 'prolonged therapy' to its problems. The victim would be traumatized by a bad relationship with his father. He would very much pent up anger, partly because he stabbed his father to protect his mother.

The court will rule on February 26.

2/27/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

8 year of jail for asesinato of june regales

huez owing to tell jason mathilda (19) cu the is achieve cu owing to stay legalmente prove cu day 24 april 2009, intencionalmente mathilda owing to hinca june regales kill. huez do not believe cu jason mathilda cu his intencion was for spanta june regales. huez niether is believe the ponencia of advocate cu jason mathilda owing to actua in defence own.

huez owing to tell cu the is as cuenta cu the raport of psychiater cu jason mathilda will can go back ripiti his acto. also past owing to as cuenta cu jason mathilda have 19 year. past owing to condena jason mathilda at 8 year of jail equal n’e exigencia of fiscal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2466 on: March 27, 2010, 10:29:00 PM »

2/27/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

owing to pospone caso contra man acusa of attempt of kill

marcelo pieter, one conoci of police, yesterday owing to go back listen cu his caso is wordo posponi once more. the trip here is for motibo cu all two his abogadonan is bad. marcelo pieter is wordo acusa of various delito y esun more pisa is attempt of asesinato.

fiscal owing to tell cu marcelo pieter is wordo acusa cu day 15 october 2008 past owing to menaza two person muher by of show they cu cuchiu y tell they cu will kill they.

also the is wordo acusa cu day 9 june 2009 past owing to hinca he m. cu one cuchiu at pecho, leg y hand.

besides on the same day 9 june 2009 past owing to menaza the lady cu was together cu m. the same day past owing to destrui glass of omnibus of m. by cu his abogadonan mr. john zara y mr. faarup is bad, huez owing to achieve cu is mihor pospone the caso, mirando the acusacionnan earnest cu have contra marcelo pieter.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2467 on: March 27, 2010, 10:40:37 PM »

How long will Joran van der Sloot be allowed to make money off of the murder of an American tourist in Aruba?  How many stories will he tell?  How long will her parents and loved ones be tormented by this sociopath?  Will there EVER be justice for Natalee Holloway in Aruba?

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/natalee-holloway-fell-her-death

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6142789/___Natalee_snoof_cocane_en_viel___.html?p=1,1

Google translation:

Fri February 26 2010, 05:30

"Natalee snorted cocaine and fell from the balcony"

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses

AMSTERDAM -- Joran van der Sloot confession appears in his new and very emotional detail stated on his part in the death of Natalee Holloway.

Is it real or play?
Joran van der Sloot said on RTL-camera that he wants to come clean and declare that I am the body of Natalee Holloway in a swamp has disappear.

Joran van der Sloot.

Natalee Holloway.

Former Police Chief Gerald Dompig, who investigated the disappearance, said yesterday that reading really fits the findings of the first investigation. De Telegraaf yesterday fully aware of the videotaped interview of 2.5 hours. The new confession took place in a hotel in Düsseldorf and was broadcast Sunday by RTL 5.

New version

Joran is his violent emotions more convincing than in his first TV involuntary confession. Justice in Aruba, the confession quickly dismissed as yet another version "lies and fantasy ', says ex-policeman least Dompig in response to the finding of a chief Peter Blanken.

The former investigator says that the confession serious investigation. He fits the reading in the timeline. Also, Van der Sloot in his time specific. So Joran mentions the exact street address where Natalee died, the name of the accomplice and he describes the car that her body was transported.

Van der Sloot maintains in his new confession he admitted that the main components in an undercover operation by Peter R. de Vries: that he was present at her death and her body did disappear. Joran mentions name and surname of a fellow officer friend, A. Joran claims Natalee that night that he together with this, when 20-year-old Aruban took to his ancestral home, where she used cocaine on the balcony and drank whiskey.

"A music had just done. And, uh, they both had just two at some coke." Natalee and A. snorted the drug from the edge of a door key, he says. According to Joran Natalee climbed on the edge of the balcony. "I think she was pretty drunk, so she just went a little striptease dancing half, as they internship at Carls & Charlie was doing."
Worried Statement

"When I went to her for a bit with her dancing ... enneh, I grabbed her by her hips. When I let go, she fell from the balcony off ..."

During the statement shows Joran van der Sloot is stressful and emotionally intense. "We looked down and saw her lying there. Yes, there was blood. I think with her head first on the ground has fallen." Then the two rushed down, he says. "Her chin was to one side and I turned to the other side. There was blood on the ground. There was no life." A. The alleged accomplice is just an alibi provided by his mother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.examiner.com/x-38737-Social-Justice-Examiner~y2010m3d6-Joran-van-der-Sloots-now-says-Natalee-Holloway-fell-to-death--discussed-on-HLN--Nancy-Grace-Show?cid=exrss-Social-Justice-Examiner

snip

Nancy Grace: 'To Pat Brown, criminal profiler. Pat, what do you make of yet another confession?'

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler: I make that he`s making fools of us. He`s making money. And he`s going to laugh if we all go try to dig up that whole swamp. I agree with Dave, the first confession was the closest one. Natalee probably did die on the beach, I believe while he was probably raping her. And that part where he said she started shaking? No, that`s when he started shaking her to see what happened to her because he probably smothered her. A very, very sad situation, but I think that`s where it all happened. And everything after that, I think there`s just -- he`s just playing -- he`s just playing with us.

Natalee Holloway's father, Dave Holloway, weighed in on the discussion with his opinion:

Nancy Grace... 'in prostitution, trying to recruit young girls to be prostitutes and strippers. And we have that on video. But you were saying, Dave Holloway -- everyone, with me is Natalee`s father -- that you believe the version he gave with the undercover reporter in the SUV.'

Dave Holloway: I believe that`s the most accurate confession. You know, he has two themes that goes along with this. And if you`ll notice, in this third confession, he makes sure that she`s dead. He points that out because I think he received a lot of criticism due to that first video, and he can`t escape it. And he`s trying now to make up different versions so that everyone will try to forget the original.

GRACE: You know, I`m going to go to Natalee`s father, Dave Holloway. Dave, there is a new prosecutor. Do you have any faith that there`s going to be a prosecution?

Dave Holloway: You know, I`m not really sure, Nancy. I had an opportunity to speak with him for a long period of time yesterday. I was inspired from what I heard. He believes that this latest story is false, and he gave me some reasons why. And you know, he just felt like the original video with Peter De Vries was the most accurate confession because it was not under any terms of money being paid. It was not under any duress or anything like that. He gave it voluntarily.

And after he gave that statement, Nancy, you know, everyone turned on him and realized that he`s the -- you know, the wolf in the sheep`s clothing. And then he had a difficult time of making friends with anyone. And they finally decided that, Hey, we`ve got to get him out of here, get him somewhere where no one knows him. You know, he`s had death threats, bodily harm issues and that sort of thing. So they tried to send him to Australia, and Australia blocked him from going to that country, and he ended up in Thailand, where he continued on with his issues and...

GRACE: Also with us, out of San Francisco, Marc Klaas, president and founder of KlaasKids Foundation, who also lost his beautiful daughter. ...Marc, it`s so great to see you even though you`re so far away. Weigh in. What do you think of this latest confession on national TV?

Marc Klass, President and founder, Klasskids Foundation:  I believe that this story is one of the sleaziest little melodramas that has ever played out on the world stage.

And I believe three things. Number one, Joran Van Der Sloot is a horrible little man without conscience who is willing to do absolutely anything for money, even trafficking young girls.

You know, that`s called sexual tourism. If he were an American he would be extradited back to this country and put in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

Number two, I believe that the authorities in Aruba have never demonstrated a will to prosecute this case. They`ve allowed this guy to slide from day one and they show absolutely no -- they do not show that they are going to change in any way that I`ve seen.

And number three, every time this little creature opens his mouth he re-victimizes Natalee Holloway`s story. And it`s for nothing more than his own personal gain. And I just wish it would stop.

I wish people would stop giving him money. I wish they would stop putting him on TV. And I think that all of these people in Europe who are part of this should be ashamed of being associated with this creature in any way, shape or form.

2/27/2010 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

version new of joran van der sloot natalee holloway owing to cay of balcon, die y so owing to bay bent’e in bubali plas

in one another declaracion emocional more of the young joran van der sloot, past owing to splica his part in dead of natalee holloway for cámera of television rtl5. joran van der sloot is tell now cu natalee holloway was bao of influencia of cocaina y alcòhòl y cu past owing to cay of balcon y owing to die mésora. this according informacion of de telegraaf of yesterday diabierne 26 of february.

joran van der sloot will owing to dùmp the curpa of the child muher mericano together cu one amigo in one moeraas. y is being tell, cu the is referi here at bubali plas.

on the night provided that cuestion holloway y van der sloot will owing to using cocaina y drink whisky hour they was in bedroom of one amigo. in one hotel at düsseldorf, joran van der sloot owing to declará will next for television: “nan two owing to end of snùif coca. after natalee holloway will owing to march bay n’e balcon.

i am believe cu the was bad zetá, is pesey past owing to bay stop dance style of striptease.”

if t’asina, then dicon joran van der sloot not owing to tell this anteriormente, y is for of one balcon of holiday inn the will owing to cay? is n’e hotel here natalee holloway was hospeda.

dicon none person not owing to ripara cu have person owing to cay for of balcon of the hotel? pesey the declaracion new here is being considera because; part of fantasy y lie of part of joran van der sloot.

ex comisario of police gerold dompig is of opinion cu husticia at aruba owing to descartá the declaracion mucho liher because; one version new of ‘fantasia y mentira’.

according gerold dompig, the declaracion akí is cuadra very good cu thing owing to leave at cla in the ayá investigacion.

peter blanken, fiscal parent of ministerio publico at aruba, owing to admití anteriormente the week akí at de telegraaf cu last lunanan joran van der sloot owing to haci one declaracion new tocante his part in desaparicion of natalee holloway.

diadomingo now, 28 of february can see the declaracion of joran van der sloot at rtl 5.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2468 on: March 27, 2010, 11:05:21 PM »

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1751&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

joran: for of the balcon here natalee owing to cay y we owing to tire in bubaliplas

saturday, 27 february 2010

sun of people did take notice of the confesion new of joran. while ministerio publico is desbarata the declaracion here, of another near ex inspector gerold dompig is tell cu the storia here is fit the first investigacion y cu bien can is possible cu the is berdad. according joran, at caminda for holiday inn, ela come across one amigo y together they owing to bay cas of the amigo situa another near of mariott. the cas upstairs the photograph is where they owing to bay. for of the balcon, natalee owing to cay, while the was bailando y ela die at once. together cu his amigo they owing to carge y hibe bubaliplas, drentando near of the toren. joran cu lagrima at eye owing to ask disculpa at his parents y at parents of natalee. you is believe in the version here of joran? upstairs the website www.boletinextra.com could you see difrente raportahe y videonan of the confesion new of joran. question at minsterio publico: if owing to listra so tanto sitio, pakico not listra bubali plas? come across

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1753&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

this till amigo of joran cu owing to yude take away natalee bubali plas

monday, 01 march 2010

according joran, this is the amigo of dje, cu ela take away natalee his cas. the cas is stay fast hotel marriott. the amigo had drugs y the amigo y natalee was strike drugs. natalee owing to cay of the balcon y die at once. for fright y by cu they was drugs they owing to actua cu fright y in one pickup berde owing to take away the curpa of natalee in bubali plas. bubali plas debi at his tamanjo, never owing to wordo listra. sun of people owing to send tim miller of texas equu search for pulsa his opinion if acaso the will go back aruba for listra bubali plas. all the time sun of people owing to achieve the photograph here of the amigo of joran cu automaticamente according his ultimo version, is one complice. of acuerdo cu expertonan dutch, the confession of joran for first trip is musta much regal y cual is fit also the investigacion. dicon ministerio publico at aruba is so koud, we do not end of compronde. or joran can stay play cu husticia without cu never is acuse of nothing?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2469 on: March 27, 2010, 11:09:00 PM »

3/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to confisca one car provided that conneccion cu one investigacion andando

saturday for diadomingo half night, we fotografo owing to capta instant cu police owing to confisca one vehiculo provided that coneccion cu one investigacion andando. mucho detayes we do not dispone n’e instant here y for not spite the investigacion. we do not place more detaye neither n’e sitio where this owing to being busca till hour cu give we one or.k. for publica this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2470 on: March 27, 2010, 11:54:06 PM »

3/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to break y enter for steal n’e snack in parke jaburibari

saturday afternoon owing to enter informe cu have one caso of kiebro y ladronicia at parke jaburibari. at arrival of the patrol policial owing to constata cu ladronnan owing to forza one of the rolluiknan of the snackbar n’e parke, they owing to break enter y owing to steal one flatscreen tv big because; also coin y several cos of drink y of come. the ladronnan owing to haci usage of the.o. 2 schroefdraaier cual in they huymento they owing to let esakinan behind. debi cu owing to stay some vingerprint n’e lugar owing to ask the investigadornan tecnico of police for come take the vingerprintnan here p’asina succeed grab the ladronnan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2471 on: March 27, 2010, 11:56:16 PM »

3/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 17

Papiamentu translation:

lady chofer of one party-bus owing to become sober, where police owing to cu even menornan of edad owing to consumi alcohol

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of one problem abordo of one party bus near of wilhelmina park. at once one patrol policial owing to bay n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol, police owing to compronde for of esnan cu was in one bus-trip cu the chofer is sober y not can core the bus. police owing to let calling one of esnan encarga cu busnan here y owing to place at height cu the lady chofer do not in condicion for follow core the bus, y owing to constata cu abordo of the bus was have several younger of edad cu owing to consumi alcohol.

after of owing to informa esun encarga cu the bus, they owing to busca one another chofer p’asina follow cu the trip till at his end. unabes cu owing to regulation this the trip owing to continua but cu more control.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2472 on: March 28, 2010, 12:04:47 AM »

3/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

more tourist victima of ladronisia

one guardia is calling keep of police of north y is ask asistencia, for one caso of ladronisia comete contra one pareha tourist.

n’e sitio, police owing to talk cu the tourist g. y his casa all two naci at italia of 67 y 65 year, kendenan is tell police cu they was canando at height of one highrise hotel direccion pazuid, hour cu one man owing to come of behind y owing to ranca bag of the madam y owing to core bay direccion of beach..

he owing to core behind the sospechoso, but not owing to succeed alcanse. the sospechoso owing to enter in one car cora y owing to bay for of the sitio.

hour cu he owing to try see the number of the car, the sospechoso owing to send car on dje. in the bag the madam had 200 dollar y also his remedinan cu the have to drink.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2473 on: March 28, 2010, 12:09:59 AM »

3/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

complaint of hotelnan on bendedornan of drugs is molestia turistanan

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna 1’or of madruga at one highrise hotel, where they're tell police cu bendedornan of drugs is molestia the turistanan in the hotel.

the guardia owing to give police descripcion of he y police owing to bay buske. police owing to come across cune among two highrise hotel.

police owing to talk cune y the bise cu have complaint relaciona cu the is molestia turistanan for cumpra drugs. past owing to desmenti cu the is sell drugs y owing to tell cu is now past owing to arrive n’e sitio. past owing to tell police cu his name is e.s., naci at colombia of 37 year. police owing to check at his cloths, but not owing to achieve nothing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2474 on: March 29, 2010, 10:58:09 PM »

3/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

usado of drugs achieve blacklist for enter casino

saturday morning 8.30, police of beach owing to bay at one casino in oranjestad, where the supervisor owing to saca one usado of drugs afo of casino. n’e sitio police owing to talk cu the supervisor, that is tell cu he m.c. naci at aruba of 23 year was sit at table of poker y owing to saca drugs using at table.

the supservisor owing to wing his atencion y owing to sake at once pafo. police owing to come across cu he pafo of the casino. hour cu police owing to listra his cloths, they owing to haye cu sakito bashi. police owing to core cune for of the sitio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2475 on: April 24, 2010, 01:55:53 PM »

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=765&Itemid=1

Dutch Kingdom Ministers of Justice agree    

Tuesday, 02 March 2010

ORANJESTAD - It is of major importance to address the issues that may lead teenagers and young adults, mostly male to become criminals. Ministers of Justice of the Kingdom met in Aruba for the bi-annual tripartite meeting where they discussed topics of common interest and how to strengthen cooperation to improve compliance with international standards.

The meeting was deemed as constructive and successful. Minister of Justice of The Netherlands Antilles Magali Jacoba, Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin of The Netherlands and their host, Aruba Minister of Justice Arthur Dowers were engaged in intensive meetings here yesterday, find common ground on a number of topics, such as included improvement of the prison systems in the Kingdom according to European human right commission standards, further expansion of and collaboration for acting against human trafficking and abuse and fortification of border control measures.

The topic of problematic and criminal youth from particularly Antillean descent in The Netherlands has always been a point of contention between the Dutch and Antillean governments. Moving from a controversial intention to ‘register’ problematic youngsters residing in Dutch cities, according to country of origin, has been changed to a more social approach, based on what Minister Hirsch Ballin calls the ‘Satetyhouse System’.

This system entails a holistic method of addressing the main causes that could lead or led a youngster or young adult into the world of crime. Unlike previous intentions, this system does not single out groups, but focuses on specific cases, where social and judicial entities focus on the family background of the suspect, the upbringing, drug and alcohol use and whether the individual has a learning disability or not. By identifying conditions that could lead or could have led to a criminal behavior, it makes it possible to try to reform youngsters or young adults, the Dutch Minister of Justice said. Crucial in this approach is a comprehensive cooperation between all relevant entities.

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=3

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2476 on: April 24, 2010, 01:59:25 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1086143#msg1086143

HT Buckeye

Translated:

"No comment on Joran confession '
March 2, 2010, 13:44 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Ex-police chief, now interim director of Culture Department (DCA), Jan van der Straten would not comment on the TV confession of Joran van der Sloot. "The investigation is ongoing and I am five years out. Everything you say could be detrimental to what they doing. So I said to everyone who has called me, said I do not comment. The damage is incalculable. "

Van der Straten thinks that if a confession had been that the police should have found place. "It would not be subject to financial discussions, because I really think the families of the missing girl." Van der Straten this refers to the amount of $ 10,000 that Joran has received for his TV confession.

On the role of the then chief of police in the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is still the final appearance of the Public Ministry. Reason for the study were the allegations of the former Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) that Van der Straten investigating the disappearance of Natalee Holloway would have deliberately hindered in the crucial early stages of the investigation. This to his alleged friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. "I myself do not comment on, for the simple reason that I know what we all have done to Aruba in this case," said van der Straten. He denies opposite Amigoe friends with the family of the ditch.
Five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway drew the broadcast of the most recent confession of Joran van der Sloot has a million viewers last Sunday. Joran changed his testimony again during the interview and stated that Natalee crying under the influence of drink and drugs has fallen from the balcony. There would be no intent to have the fatal incident. The OM of Aruba know Joran had last weekend, which incidentally was reported last week in Aruba, be regarded as guilty, but to have enough evidence to prosecute him.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69386.php

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2477 on: April 24, 2010, 02:01:52 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/aruba-unconvinced-latest-joran-confession

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2478 on: April 24, 2010, 02:04:31 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1085699#msg1085699

HT Klaasend

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/aruban-prosecutor-says-van-der-sloot-confession-doesnt-add-up_100328254.html

NOTE:  THIS IS A THAI MEDIA SOURCE

Aruban Prosecutor Says Van der Sloot Confession Doesn’t Add Up
March 2nd, 2010 - 3:22 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason Tell a Friend -

Aruba, Mar 1 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Well, folks, Joran van der Sloot is at it again. I first brought you the story here of Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. At that time he had confessed to dumping her body in a marsh. Then it was still unclear exactly what van der Sloot was claiming had happened to Natalee, but the prosecutors were saying the story did not add up, and that facts didn’t make sense, and pretty much labeled his story “unbelievable.” Van der Sloot has also claimed that she died on the beach while they were making love and he disposed of her body at sea.

Joran van der Sloot gave an interview soon after his father’s death, which everyone hoped would shed some light on what really happened to Natalee Holloway. Joran’s father, Paulus van der Sloot died suddenly while playing tennis. He had played a huge part in the case and was questioned extensively in 2008,when his son released phone conversations with him about Natalee’s disappearance, which had occurred in 2005. Sadly, his father seems to have taken his secrets to his grave. The confession this time from Joran claimed that he had sold Natalee to a man whose name he did not know, and that she may still be alive.

Now van der Sloot, in his latest “confession” is claiming that Natalee died after accidentally falling from a balcony. According to his story, she had been using cocaine, and fell to her death, after which he dumped her body in a swamp. He told the prosecutors in Aug of 2009 (although it was just aired on Sunday) that he had, with the help of a friend which cannot be produced for interview that he had put her body in a car. Yet the car had no signs of blood and there would have been much blood from that kind of death. She was supposedly then driven to the swamp by Joran and dumped.

Aside from the fact that there was no blood on the car, the balcony is too high to fall from, and other essential key parts of the confession do not add up. They do not believe Joran to be innocent, but rather think he may be trying to confuse the facts, and make people refrain from believing anything he has said.

As pointed out on NBC this morning, although van der Sloot’s stories all have different ways in which she died, or disappeared, a few facts are always consistent: He is always the last one to see her before her disappearance being the main one. Whether he is just attempting to remain in the media spotlight or this is just some way to avoid prosecution, van der Sloot’s repeated confessions are a mockery, and completely cruel to her family and loved ones. He will surely reap what he has sown.

More at : Aruban Prosecutor Says Van der Sloot Confession Doesn’t Add Up http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/aruban-prosecutor-says-van-der-sloot-confession-doesnt-add-up_100328254.html#ixzz0gzBlyvSV

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2479 on: April 24, 2010, 02:11:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69340.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Disappointing ratings Joran special

March 1, 2010, 13:21 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The broadcast of the most recent confession of Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch television channel RTL 5 on Sunday, has drawn a million viewers. Two years ago, pulled the report of Peter R. de Vries has seven million viewers.

Despite the disappointing ratings remain the Natalee Holloway case, five years later, the emotions involved. Prime suspect Joran again changed his testimony and stated that Natalee crying under the influence of drink and drugs has fallen from the balcony. There would be no intent to have the fatal incident.

Persona non grata
According to reliable sources Joran arrived in Aruba last week Monday. He is recognized in the plane, when he and his mother and brother flew from the Netherlands to Aruba. In February 2008 declared the then Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) have Joran persona non grata. Except for judicial investigation, the defendant no longer welcome on the island. Croes was the symbolic statement with the realization that it is legally difficult for him actually to deny access to the country. "I just did not want him here," said Croes time. The Public Prosecutor (OM) could not confirm this morning that he was on the island. "He or suspect, but there are no conditions to his liberty. It is not relevant. "

Guilty
Remarkably, the OM of Aruba last weekend in the Telegraph announced Joran be regarded as guilty. Chief prosecutor says no evidence, however, have no case. It is the first time that the OM is so clear statements on the blame. "He knows where Natalee is unsuccessful, that is for me is certain. And he saw her last alive, I think even beyond any doubt, "said Whites in the Dutch morning paper.

After the confession of Joran in the spring of 2009, was the interview on August 31, 2009 by RTL to the OM shown. After the Attorney General immediately formed a team consisting of OM and the police, supplemented by a number of Dutch experts, including forensic experts from the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI). The conclusion based on the study was that the statement of Joran was not credible. What is missing in his last statement is a more precise indication of the location where the body would be left behind. Joran has in interview with Jaap Amesz in to that location in Aruba to be designated. Despite several requests from the OM, however, that Joran has always refused. Pinpointing the exact location is needed for further research: on the swamp covers 685,000 square meters, of which 210,000 square meters. The prosecution appears to be deposited without the voluntary cooperation of Joran research will not yield the desired clarity.

Even a confession to the police is not enough, because without support evidence is not an issue, let the Chief know. He argues that especially in the United States much misunderstanding exists about the European legal system: "In an American jury were two confessions enough for a conviction."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.