March 19, 2024, 03:26:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737469 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2480 on: April 24, 2010, 02:18:23 PM »

3/2/2010 Awe Mainta Page 4

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

ministerio publico is reitera level of berdad of declaracion of joran van der sloot investiga ampliamente at september 2009 end for ministerio publico if joran van der sloot wanted coopera, then come aruba indica where the cadaver is, adieu this not take lugar, not have caso

declaracion new is seems of is klop cu liñea of time, but do not wordo sosteni for resultadonan of investigacion. so ministerio publico owing to give of conoce in one comunicado of prensa yesterday.

diadomingo 28 of feburary ultimo rtl 5 owing to transmiti on television dutch one interview cu jaap amesz owing to take away at cuminzamento of 2009 cu joran van der sloot.

the dvd cu all the interview owing to wordo entrega on 31 of august 2009 by of rtl at ministerio publico of aruba in interest of achieve the berdad y for place ministerio publico in ocasion for haci one investigacion deep of the declaracion more new here of joran van der sloot.

for investiga the credibilidad of the declaracion of joran van der sloot, procurador general of aruba at once after of owing to achieve the dvd, owing to form one equipment, consistiendo of ministerio publico y cuerpo policial of aruba cu sosten of expertonan dutch, among they expertonan forensico.

the declaracion of joran van der sloot owing to wordo investiga ampliamente p’e equipment of investigacion bao guia of ministerio publico y owing to resulta cu, although the declaracion for thing is the liñea of time will can cuadra, the was incorecto on puntonan esencial.

thing is wordo declara by of joran van der sloot tocante the first contacto, the caida of balcon, the coremento cu car p’e moeras y after the return for cas is seems of is peace in the informacion of investigacion conoci end for thing t’e liñea of time.

sinembargo, the declaracion of joran van der sloot owing to resulta of is incorecto on partinan esencial. investigacion owing to wordo haci n’e lugarnan, the obhetonan, the testigonan, etcetera, menciona in the entrevista: also the equipment of investigacion owing to haci usage of one experto of comportacion (gedragsdeskundige).

the conclusion owing to base of the investigacion was cu the declaracion give for joran van der sloot not have to wordo considera because; berdadero.

thing is miss in the declaracion of joran van der sloot is among another one indicacion exact of the lugar where the will owing to let the restonan deadly. joran van der sloot is ofrece in his declaracion at jaap amesz for will come aruba for show the lugar exact here.

sinembargo, not despite several peticion of ministerio publico, joran van der sloot owing to always deny for haci this. p’e investigacion can follow, is necesario p’e show the lugar exact, mirando cu the moeras provided that cuestion is cubri 685.000 m2, of cual 210.000 m2 is water. debi n’e clima at aruba y the ambiente of the moeras, will be kept in after of one time of 4 year, only rastronan minisculo.

only one investigacion dirigi will can resulta hour is deal of rastronan so minisculo y pesey the cooperacion of joran van der sloot is indispensable. mirando the stand van zaken in the investigacion, ministerio publico not have the posibilidadnan for using dwangmiddelen contra joran van der sloot.

only cooperacion boluntario of joran van der sloot will can take away at claridad so desea in the investigacion here, según one comunicado of prensa of ministerio publico yesterday.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2481 on: April 24, 2010, 02:23:55 PM »

Some prisoners in KIA receiving preferential treatment?

3/2/2010 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

after of denuncia haci have one investigacion haci at kia, pakico the director is give trato prefencial at some preso

have one investigacion is tumando lugar actualmente at kia, after cu one denuncia owing to being haci, cu have cierto presonan cu is hayando one trato preferencial. the denuncia here owing to come, after cu did take constancia cu have presonan is achieve cuminda especial, cu is as in one hotel they're. unabes cu the denuncia here owing to being haci, for of autoridadnan more high owing to let haci one investigacion, cu till still not conoce one result. but the not can last mucho, because everybody know kico is pasando de facto in kia.

have even suspicion cu have some preso, cu is achieve permission for leave visit they family, more cu all another preso. nothing contra for presonan leave, but the have to is equal for all.

let the investigacion here termina, for we come bek on the caso yamativo here.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2482 on: April 24, 2010, 02:25:33 PM »

3/3/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

atraco arm at home of comericiante chinese

tuesday owing to n or c h and owing to enter informe of one atraco arm at home of one comerciante chinese at pavia, at once owing to dirigi two patrol at the sito. we will follow informa.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2483 on: April 24, 2010, 02:29:24 PM »

3/3/2010 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

police is achieve man cu cuchiu in supermarket

monday morning 6’or, police is bay at one foodcenter at tarabana, where have one man dress all at black cu bad intencion. n’e business police is see cu already the lugar is open y cu have one person owing to leave pafo.

the person is tell police cu in the foodstore, have one man dress at black is haci sospechoso. hour cu police is drentando the business, central of police is calling they, saying cu in the foodcenter tarabana have one man dress at black cu intencion of comete atraco. police is enter y is observa one man dress at black cu various articulo in his hand. police owing to stay see locual cu the is haci.

past owing to bay at box, but owing to resulta cu the not had coin for pay, but the police owing to see one cabo of cuchiu is leave bao of his camisa. at once police owing to detene for posicion of arm. police owing to listra at his cloths y owing to haye cu one cuchiu more. he owing to resulta of is j.e. naci at sand domingo of 19 year, while cu police was place in boei for hinke in car, one witness is tell police cu he sit in the car blanco near of the car of police is together cu he dress at black.

police owing to aserca the chofer d.k., naci at aruba of 51 year y they owing to puntre if the conoce j.e. past owing to tell police cu they're together. police owing to bise for descend for of the car y owing to listra in the car.

bao of the chair, police is come achieve one cuchiu. the also owing to stay deteni. police owing to confisca all 3 cuchiu y also the car owing to wordo take away keep.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2484 on: April 24, 2010, 02:55:09 PM »

3/4/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

ladronan of flatscreen owing to wordo caputra

police cu actuacion relampago owing to succeed detene 4 sospechoso of ladronicia at one cas at jaburibari. the sospechosonan owing to enter in one cas, where they owing to bay cu one flatscreen. cu the.o. this in one car, color of gold, they owing to cuminsa busca throw p’e articulonan steal. some person owing to señala the car here in beach the.o. in ranchostraat. police attentive owing to follow the car y so owing to succeed detene the sospechosonan in j.g. emanstraat. now they have to bay give cuenta of hechonan. neither in day, family not can is trankil more. this is one form new of modus operandi, hour cu not have person at home, break enter for steal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2485 on: April 24, 2010, 02:58:50 PM »

3/4/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

famianan will evalua denuncia one fayecimento cuestionabel at san nicolas

today have burial of one ciudadano, cu owing to fayece unexpectedly. we do not bay at menciona name, but esnan cu read the articulo here know at that we is referi.

the person here owing to die inespera, already cu the not was bad. have suspicion cu the person here will owing to being venena.

past owing to arrive centro medico dr. rudy engelbrecht, saying cu the have very dolor in his curpa y owing to come fayece. owing to being tell, cu past owing to die of curazon, but the do not abide of curazon.

pesey is good for famianan ask ministerio publico for let haci one autopsia, because have cierto suspicion of one que another, cu do not good. pakico is being tell so? the person here, owing to strike very person one cara abao.

past did take coin of very person for haci trabao of construccion, without owing to accomplish cu the convenionan. the mature here had very person fada y even owing to being tell, cu had menasa cu they will know of cobra they part.

denuncia of desfalco owing to being haci y of acuerdo cu we informacion recherche owing to achieve ordu end of fiscal for bay detene, hour cu the person here owing to come fayece his day next. the victima owing to being take away for one person cu till still for recherche is desconoci. if they know cu instant cu the was being take away for centro medico, past owing to calling a y owing to notifica cu the is feel his self bad y is at caminda for busca asistencia medico.

in circulo of husticia, owing to conseha the famianan for haci one denuncia because the dead here is odd y can have “foul play”, cu is good for wordo investiga first cu take away person here for his lugar of sosiego eterno cu is today.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2486 on: April 24, 2010, 03:00:34 PM »

3/4/2010 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

one car kia picanto steal of saturday y achieve full pluma good scondi in forest at westpunt

tuesday nightfall owing to enter informacion cu owing to come achieve one car kia picanto casi full pluma at westpunt. owing to come resulta cu this is one car steal for of saturday ultimo. the polisnan of investigacion tecnico owing to come descubri vingerprint on this y will not last mucho cu will place hand on the ladronnan here. all cos is indica cu here is deal of ladronnan cu is dedica at desmantela car for sell they pieza y another acesorionan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2487 on: April 24, 2010, 03:02:36 PM »

3/5/2010 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

team of atraco owing to cuminsa cu detencion of sospechosonan envolvi in casonan of atraco

after of owing to being deteni the week here because; sospechoso of atraco, diahuebs morning the sospechoso here owing to being present fast of huez comisario for look at if is prolonga his detencion or not. huez comisario after of owing to revisa all the documentonan of the investigacion owing to bay of acuerdo for prolonga the detencion of the sospechoso that will is envolvi in more of one caso of atraco, entrenan one of esnan of one chinese. the week here self can wait for more detencion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2488 on: April 24, 2010, 03:04:19 PM »

3/5/2010 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

huez comisario owing to prolonga detencion of 4 person relaciona cu traficacion of drugs

diahuebs morning huez comisario after of owing to revisa all the documentonan relaciona cu one investigacion big owing to bay of acuerdo cu ministerio publico for prolonga detencion of 4 person, kendenan is deteni because; sospechoso envolvi in traficacion of drugs cu bolita.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2489 on: April 24, 2010, 03:06:17 PM »

3/5/2010 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene man cu owing to destrui car in victor hugostraat

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diarazon nightfall 3.30 at one cas in victor hugostraat, for one problem tocante huurmento of cas. hour cu police owing to arrive owing to resulta cu is deal of one destruccion of car. police owing to achieve informacion cu he h.v.v.a destrui car of the owner of the cas cu the is huur. police owing to detene h.v.v.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2490 on: April 24, 2010, 10:06:14 PM »

3/5/2010 Awe Mainta Page 22

Papiamentu translation:

corte in first instancia have enough caso today, but majority is pro-forma y even can stay without being deal

5 of march 2010 corte of first instancia

08.30 j.a.l. l. is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one cas of propiedadnan of one person on 5 of november 2009. pro- form.

08.45 j.a.s. r.a.r. r.v.w. s. is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one cas at savaneta of joyas y another pertenencianan on 27 of march 2009, of ladronicia in one cas at pieter boerstraat of joyas in the period of april till oktober 2009, in one cas at north cura cabay of one computer on 25 of half 2009, in one another cas at savaneta of coin y/of one celular on 14 of july 2009 y in one cas at north cura cabay of joyas (jewelry) in the period of 10 till 14 of september 2009. also s. is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one cas at savaneta of joyas y/of one holoshi on 16 of oktober 2009. s. y r, is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one cas at seroe alejandro of one computer y another pertenencianan of person on 18 of september 2000. r. is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one cas of one dienstpistool, joyas y/of one camera of one person on 18 of march 2009. also the is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one cas of one holoshi y/of joyas y/of coin of person on 16 of oktober 2009. conhuntamente cu one another or others, the is wordo acusa of ladronicia of joyas in one cas on 3 of november 2009. w. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia at baby beach of one camera y cashi of camera of one person on 6 of oktober 2009 y on 8 of oktober 2009 of holoshi y more pertenencianan of one person. also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, of ladronicia in one cas of holoshi y another propiedadnan of person on 15 of oktober 2009 y of ladronicia in one cas of one boter of whisky on 15 of oktober 2009. pro- form.

09.10 a.c. c. is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaine on 9 of november 2009. pro-forma.

09.25 a.r.n.p. r.a.n.p. a.n.p. y r.n.p. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to intencionalmente importa y/of transporta hennep y/of had ne in they posesion in the period of december 2008 till 7 of november 2009. also they're wordo acusa of owing to form part of one organizacion criminal of december 2008 till 7 of november 2009. r.n.p. is wordo acusa of owing to, conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to earn y/of owing to as y/of owing to entrega y/of owing to change y/of owing to using coin, of cual the was know or was can owing to sospecha cu the is procedente of crimen. esey also in the period of december 2008 till 7 of november 2009. pro-forma.

10.10 s.m.a.h. h. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to intencionalmente take life of one person on 10 of oktober 2009, by of strike the several trip cu one obheto duro contra his cabez, owing to consecuencia of cual the person owing to fayece y this owing to wordo follow y/of acompaña for ladronicia cu violencia for two or more person y owing to wordo cometi for prepara y/of facilita the ladronicia here. pro-forma.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2491 on: April 24, 2010, 10:09:48 PM »

3/5/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is steal tourist once more

one tourist, that owing to bay swim one rato y owing to let his bag on beach, owing to become victima of ladronisia. esakia take lugar diarazon nightfall 4.30. the tourist j.p., of 30 year, naci at grecia that was swim y owing to see two man y one muher owing to coy his bag on beach. for hour cu the wanted leave for of water, they owing to coy the bag y owing to disparce.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2492 on: April 24, 2010, 10:13:03 PM »

3/5/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

are is march mascara y is maltrata young

diarazon night 8.30, one person is calling keep of police of santa cruz y is informa cu the is see one are of young mascara is march y cu they have intencion of throw one atraco near of well done supermarket at santa cruz.

hour cu police owing to arrive they do not come across cu the are y they're talk cu the owner of the supermarket, that is tell police cu the are owing to come busca one trahador for regulation cuenta.

one rato after police is achieve informacion cu the same are here is at papilon at one another supermercado y they owing to maltrata one boy cu one boter. police is bay, but do not come across neither cu the victima, neither cu the are. police owing to bay busca in becindario y is come across cu the boy j.h.r. of 20 year naci at colombia, that is tell police cu the is victima.

the is declara at police cu the are owing to try of maltrate, but the not know the motibo. past owing to tell police cu the are hour cu they owing to hear cu police is come, they owing to bay direccion of macuarima. police owing to bise p’e bay recherche for give complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2493 on: April 24, 2010, 10:18:31 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6210363/__Criminele_neef_Remkes_onder_loep__.html

Fri 05 Mar 2010, 05:30 | 0 comments

Criminal cousin former minister under the microscope

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses

AMSTERDAM -- The National Research in the deepest secrecy and a half year study of the family of then Minister Johan Remkes. The same nephew of former Interior Minister was working on large-scale smuggling and money currency from North Korea.

Johan Remkes.
Photo: eg Dijkstra Dijkstra, Fotoburea

The study was conducted in silence and began almost two years before Remkes stepped down as minister. It has led during his ministerial duties until a seizure worth several million euros. The study was highly sensitive because it was family minister.

Rogue State
The cousin was involved in the laundering of large sums of money from a so-called rogue state. North Korea was among the Americans' axis of evil ". The Telegraph reveals exclusive report this morning in a "top secret" investigation file of the national public prosecutor, which still must come to court. Thus, the nephew in the act committed by an observation team to a big money transaction.

Quarrel
Former Minister Remkes showed yesterday that he "parted" with his eponymous family. "I have therefore nothing to say." He also says not to comment on whether he minister and head of the police and secret service AIVD informed about the investigation into his cousin. "I never talk about what I heard was a minister. The line I keep." The lawyer is the cousin of his client by Prosecutor offered a deal, so the North Korean currency smuggling not have to come to court.

-------------------------------------

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/article/detail/467845/2010/03/05/Neef-Remkes-verdacht-van-witwaspraktijken-en-smokkel.dhtml

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2494 on: April 24, 2010, 10:21:19 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16856/8/

Papiamentu translation:

tourist owing to comete suicidio in westin resort

friday, 05 march 2010 - 15:57

the first for informa cu imagen y texto: probably one discusion of pareha owing to termina in one drama overall in westin resort awemainta late. he tourist of inicial j.d. naci at merca day 21 of feburary 1972 owing to comete suicidio. click read more for more info. look like cu is one are of tourist owing to arrive aruba y together they owing to bay hospeda in westin resort. at one dado instant one of the parehanan owing to come achieve discusion cu another till cu the senjora owing to opta for huur one another camber, for evita cu the situation is escala. ayeratardi the are, incluyendo the senjora, owing to leave for of the hotel y owing to bandona we island. he sinembargo not owing to check out y owing to stay behind. front desk owing to calling some bez for check if the is in camber but nothing. awemainta departamento of seguridad owing to try enter in the camber but owing to ripara cu the lock was forza. the hour owing to dicidi of break the door y owing to succeed penetra in the camber. alas they owing to enter mucho late, the tourist was sit at the balcon abroad y hour owing to ripara good, the was colga cu one belt mara at the balcon. doctor owing to present at the sitio y owing to constata dead of the tourist young here. polisnan now is haciendo one investigacion for verifica kico exactly owing to sosode y con come one biahe of placer is end in one drama so. paz at his restonan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2495 on: April 24, 2010, 10:27:01 PM »

3/6/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

candela at buena vista is show of is intencional

testigonan is tell, cu the pareha cu live in dicho apartment owing to achieve problem cu another y because; such one of they owing to dicidi of take venganza of the form here, sendiendo this at candela.

Papiamentu translation:

for problem among pareha candela at apartment at buena vista, is show of is intencional

yesterday afternoon, police y bomberonan owing to being informa cu have one candela big at one apartment at buena vista. some can owing to being haci for scapa the apartment, y of acuerdo cu conocedornan of matter, the candela is intencional cu was motibo cu owing to ask presencia of recherche.

testigonan is tell, cu the pareha cu live in dicho apartment owing to achieve problem cu another y because; such one of they owing to dicidi of take venganza of the form here, sendiendo this at candela.

after of one rato, police owing to succeed captura the sospechoso that owing to sende the apartment at buena vista at candela. the sospechoso b. owing to stay deteni abordo of one boat, cu was cla for leave direction for venezuela.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2496 on: April 24, 2010, 11:59:30 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg994860#msg994860

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

snip

snip

10/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

snip

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg994994#msg994994

10/16/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

end of week will soluciona asesinato of dot colina-hassell

habitantenan of savaneta owing to arise yesterday very angry, after of did take notice cu ladronnan owing to kiebra y enter in several cas. they're angry end, for of end of week, after of take notice of asesinato of dorothy adele colina-hassell in his own cas. for of instant ey, the reaccionnan is cu habitantenan owing to demanda for help at soluciona the asesinato cruel here y even owing to demanda castigo pisa p’e murderer, without see of what family the is come. the team special cu command policial together cu ministerio publico owing to institui, is work day y night, y they owing to achieve very tip y in they very valioso for soluciona the caso here. pesey self do not exclui cu for end of week now, they're wait for of can soluciona the caso of asesinato here.

snip

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1012275#msg1012275

10/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

after of 2 week of his asesinato till still not have none detencion haci y ministerio publico is ask cooperacion of publico

snip

10/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

relaciona cu asesinato of dot hassell although have one person deteni, have to of more proof palpable for close the caso

snip

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1013338#msg1013338

10/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

huez-comisario owing to prolonga detencion of the sospechoso of the caso of asesinato at savaneta

snip

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1016276#msg1016276

11/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso of asesinato of dot hassell owing to being send kia

snip

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1068868#msg1068868

I'm wondering if this man is being held in the murder of Ms. Hassell instead of Halley.  I know that they detained one man for the crime back in October. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1012275#msg1012275

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg994994#msg994994

1/20/2010 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso of asesinato of sra. halley, his detencion owing to stay prolonga

tuesday morning owing to go back present fast of huez comisario, the unique sospechoso of asesinato of sra. halley in his cas at savaneta. the sospechoso here keto bay is deteni for of october. the is being sospecha of intencionalmente owing to kill the anciana indefenso here. yesterday morning huez comisario owing to go back prolonga his detencion.

3/6/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso of owing to kill doty hassell is declara cu is another person owing to kill the madam in his cas at savaneta

yesterday morning the sospechoso s.m.a.hydaralie not owing to present for his caso in corte of first instancia. his advocate mr. foy y famianan of the victima if was present.

s.m.a. hydaralie is wordo acusa cu day 10 of october 2009, together cu one another owing to kill madam doty hassell by of using one obheto duro y dal’e at his cabez cu this. owing to base of the acusacion can conclui cu have one another person more envolvi y cu this still not owing to wordo deteni.

advocate mr. foy yesterday owing to give huez one carta cu the sospechoso s.m.a. hydaralie owing to achieve in his cel caminda the is wordo menaza cu dead.

huez owing to achieve this one asunto earnest y owing to ask fiscal if can haci algo. fiscal owing to tell huez cu the seguridad of the sospechoso is bao of encargo of the director of kia.

the advocate owing to tell huez cu the was present hour cu his cliente owing to declara at recherche cu past owing to bay together cu one another person n’e cas of the madam caminda the another person owing to bise for they bay haci trabao of limpieza.

according hydaralie past owing to stay work pafo, while cu he owing to bay inside. hour cu of ripiente hydaralie owing to listen one cry past owing to bay n’e door of cushina y owing to open this y come across cu the victima sleep abao.

the madam owing to wordo much maltrata y the advocate owing to ask about cu have to owing to achieve blood at cloths of esun culpable. past owing to ask about con owing to stop cu the pañanan of his cliente. fiscal owing to tell cu not owing to achieve nothing of blood n’e pañanan.

t’asina cu still not owing to achieve the raport of psycologo, while cu esun of psychiater already is entrega at corte. owing to stay word cu day 16 of april now for 8.30 of morning will bay deal the caso.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2497 on: April 25, 2010, 12:03:20 AM »

3/6/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

the caso contra the sospechosonan owing to stay posponi till still nothing of arm reglamentario of police cu owing to wordo steal

till still do not conoci if owing to achieve the arm reglamentario of one agent of police cu owing to wordo steal at his cas. so the agent of police self owing to tell huez yesterday morning during tratamento of the caso contra of j.a.sherwood, r.a.ras y werleman.

yesterday morning they owing to present fast huez y they have to owing to give cara at all the personanan cu was present cu they owing to steal at they cas. among the personanan was one agent policial y one acolyte of guardacosta.

t’asina cu fiscal owing to tell cu the trio here owing to steal at 8 cas y is take the caso here much at earnest. the caso was pro form y fiscal owing to ask for deal the caso day 26 of march now for 10.45 of morning caminda one person more also will wordo inclui in the are.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2498 on: April 25, 2010, 12:06:44 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16856/8/

Papiamentu translation:

tourist owing to comete suicidio in westin resort

friday, 05 march 2010 - 15:57

the first for informa cu imagen y texto: probably one discusion of pareha owing to termina in one drama overall in westin resort awemainta late. he tourist of inicial j.d. naci at merca day 21 of feburary 1972 owing to comete suicidio. click read more for more info. look like cu is one are of tourist owing to arrive aruba y together they owing to bay hospeda in westin resort. at one dado instant one of the parehanan owing to come achieve discusion cu another till cu the senjora owing to opta for huur one another camber, for evita cu the situation is escala. ayeratardi the are, incluyendo the senjora, owing to leave for of the hotel y owing to bandona we island. he sinembargo not owing to check out y owing to stay behind. front desk owing to calling some bez for check if the is in camber but nothing. awemainta departamento of seguridad owing to try enter in the camber but owing to ripara cu the lock was forza. the hour owing to dicidi of break the door y owing to succeed penetra in the camber. alas they owing to enter mucho late, the tourist was sit at the balcon abroad y hour owing to ripara good, the was colga cu one belt mara at the balcon. doctor owing to present at the sitio y owing to constata dead of the tourist young here. polisnan now is haciendo one investigacion for verifica kico exactly owing to sosode y con come one biahe of placer is end in one drama so. paz at his restonan.

3/6/2010 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

dead misterioso of one tourist at westin resort

yesterday morning, autoridadnan policial owing to being avisa, cu have one person dead at westin hotel, that owing to fayece very odd. is being tell, cu here is deal of one caso of suicidio, but mucho more informacion not owing to being give of the caso here. the autoridadnan competente is haciendo the investigacion for determina cause exact of dead of the tourist here. the is one tourist, naci at merca of inicialnan, j.d. naci day 21 of feburary 1972 (38 aña). paz at his remainder.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2499 on: April 25, 2010, 12:09:32 AM »

3/8/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

saturday morning one man haitiano owing to march enter keep of police of oranjestad cu one hinca (stab wound) in back y was kehando of much dolor. at arrival of the personal of ambulance, they owing to atende the victima cu had one hinca, but not can owing to distingui con deep. cu urgencia past owing to being transporta cu ambulance for hospital, while owing to cuminsa cu investigacion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.