March 18, 2024, 11:16:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737392 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2580 on: December 26, 2010, 03:28:16 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25796-caso-poentje-castro-ningun-detencion-ainda.html

Papiamentu translation:

caso poentje castro: none detencion still

saturday, 25 december 2010 20:51

although cu autoridadnan owing to start cu one investigacion riguroso relaciona cu the caso of asesinato of the productor- presentador poentje castro, yet till still the not owing to produci none detencion. this is contrario at all the rumornan circulando rond during the ultimo oranan here.

have one serie of rumornan ciculando in comunidad relaciona cu the possible cause cu will owing to conduci at the asesinato cruel of poentje castro. specialmente debi at the bishitanan of cas in the dianan here, everybody is papiando y dunando they possible solucion for her investigacion. in the proceso is mencionando name of person cu will owing to stay deteni or of possible sospechosonan cu will is envolvi. version oficial of police sinembargo is desmenti all the rumornan here of the polisnan false. the berdad is cu the equipment of recherchenan is scuchando several witness, bisiñanan y personanan of interest cu will can know more of the caso. sinembargo, none person is deteni y not can talk of one sospechoso oficial still. police is depende 100% of aid for of comunidad. is important for everybody, as they know more informacion or conoce person cu will can know more, for calling recherche or let do you tip anonimo at number 111-41. is corda everybody for everybody realisa, cu so cu have cualkier update on the caso, cu at once www.24ora.com will informa. adieu cu we not publik'e, probably the do not berdad niether. for esunnan cu wanted achieve the notificacion first cu all another, abona at once at the servicio of news via sms, by of send one message cu the word news on at number 2400 for of you celular of setar or digicel. of the form here, so cu have one informacion of ultimo hour, at once are you haye in do you celular.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2581 on: December 27, 2010, 02:45:26 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=551:tv-journalist-poentje-castro-geliquideerd&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

TV journalist Poentje Castro liquidated

ORANGE CITY - Talk show presenter and investigative journalist Poentje Castro (47), best known for the 'Un Dia Den Bida', this morning found dead in his garden at the Apollo Street in Orange City. As far as known he was last night after returning home by unknown perpetrators twice through the head. He died on the spot. His children found him this morning at eight hours on the ground near his pickup.

by our reporter
Ariën Rasmijn

The police is based on a liquidation criminalized. Spokesman John Larmonie calls it an "execution" and mentioned that almost all set up a special team of investigators who have wide experience with organized crime. Prosecutor Jack Zondervan is in charge of the investigation. Larmonie further says: "We will work day and night to catch the perpetrators. I do with this also calling on all authorities in the judiciary - including the police - to our work so precise and accurate as possible to implement so that when we the perpetrators arrested, they can also count on the necessary punishment. "Larmonie also did a appeal to all people to communicate information to the authorities.

What time exactly Poentje life has been, this morning was not yet known. Radio Netherlands reported that neighbors would have declared last night that she heard two bangs, followed by the sound of a motorcycle drove off at high speed. Because fireworks at that time around was fired, they beat it no heed.

tele Aruba
Director Ruben Craigg remote Aruba, the station that the program "Un Dia Den Bida 'station, is shocked by this news. "It's a huge blow. Totally unexpected too. The only thing I know is the messages I've received on my phone. I await the news to colleagues with concrete information. "
Radio presenter Melvin Garcia worked closely with Poentje for his program. "What I know is that his son and the nephew of his son found him this morning. Self I learned when I was doing my radio show. Someone sent me a message and then followed by another message. It would be one of his brothers. They seem to be quite similar. But both brothers are abroad. Then I just go around calling and I got confirmation that it indeed was Poentje. "Garcia assumes a liquidation. "If someone robs you and shoots, it happens mostly within the home. I think Poentje his gate was called and it was shot. "The radio presenter does not know of a recent conflict that one possible cause could be a liquidation. "Look, we all have enemies and it is no secret that he was threatened in the past. But that was long ago. Should there have been a recent quarrel with someone or something, then I was certainly not aware of. "
Angela Ann, spokesman for the Public Prosecutor (OM) and long time worked in journalism, says that not long ago Poentje a major heart operation has undergone. "He always said I'm living on borrowed time (I live on borrowed time)." When Angela heard the news this morning, her first thought then that he had a cardiac arrest deceased.

Poentje was in Aruba and the Antilles, a former well-known TV presenter. He became internationally known when Van der Eem he was threatened with death. This happened after Joran Van der Eem had made a confession about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and Poentje interviewed him afterwards. Poentje did return, but did no further cause more of it. The journalist was last year back in the news after his arrest when he was found in possession of the stolen laptop from the popular singer Claudius Philips.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2582 on: December 27, 2010, 02:46:26 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/aruba-ta-hayando-ayudo-di-curacao-den-caso-di-poentje-castro/

Papiamentu translation:

aruba is hayando aid of curaçao in caso of poentje castro

publication: monday, 27 december 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad(aan): dolfi richardson, that is high comisario of police also was one of esnan present in the meeting top of justicia cu did take luga first cu pasco. during interview owing to mustre on the meeting cu they owing to as cu esnan in the top of husticia at aruba. ministerio publico, hefenan of recherché, top of command policial y minister of husticia also present. after of the meeting owing to ask about dolfi richardson for splica one bit on the meeting. in the meeting wanted owing to delinea actuación of autoridad, in the dianan of party after of some acto of violencia pisa cu did take luga. owing to dicidi cu police will bay is much visible on caretera y in comunidad for people can disfruta trankil of the dianan of party. the controlnan will bay is general, on all cos, y esakinanlo bay is rond of aruba, but do not bay specifica at where for her hendenan cu wanted play know. for thing is the asesinato cu did take luga the week of pasco on the personahe conoci of televisión poentje castro, have one equipment trahando 24 hour for day for deal of soluciona the caso here more lihe possible. after of owing to achieve result of autopsia, the team owing to sit together for analisa all the datonan cu they owing to recibí till the instant ey. autoridadnan wanted achieve the responsable more lihe possible. they're contento cu have much información drentando relaciona cu this. alto comisario does not owing to bay talk of liquidación because the investigación is andando cu is contando cu 14 person provided that overall in the investigacion. inclusive is hayando aid for of expertonan of curaçao. although cu the funcionario does not owing to confirma nothing on result of the autopsia, the información cu we owing to recibí is indica cu castro owing to achieve two tiro cu owing to enter leave y cu past owing to bleed die.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2583 on: December 27, 2010, 02:47:05 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/12/top-den-husticia-cu-reunion-urgente-bispo-di-pasco-y-ta-anuncia-accion-dianan-di-fiesta/

Papiamentu translation:

top in husticia cu meeting urgente bispo of pasco y is anuncia accion dianan of party

publication: monday, 27 december 2010.

oranjestad(aan): one meeting of urgencia owing to worde calling diabierna afternoon at centro of husticia. here hefenan of recherche, seguridad nacional, ministerio publico y minister of husticia mr drs arthur dowers was present. in the meeting here owing to talk on various aspecto cu is regarda orden publico. everybody know kico is the situation actual at aruba. the dianan cu is behind back was have much caso caminda owing to haci usage of arm of candela. (guns) bebemento y control on trafico also is some of the puntonan cu owing to being atendi in the meeting. pesey self esnan cu have intencion of comete actonan ilegal can achieve they self in problem cu husticia. police is ask esnan cu wanted stuur for not drink. if tog do you core car bao influencia y they hayabo do you have to carga do you same consecuencianan. for esnan cu is using arm also have to pay good tino because police do not tolera none movecion odd of the hendenan here niether. in the meeting cu top of husticia all was on same linja y the sosten is overall for police can haci they trabao without mucho contra tiempo. the seguridad of the people is at first lugar y esey is thing also police wanted garantiza.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2584 on: December 27, 2010, 02:50:07 PM »

http://www.einformante.com/Policial/ken-ta-e-persona-cu-a-yama-poentje-pa-bin-pafo-y-elemin-e/

Papiamentu translation:

that is the person cu owing to calling poentje for come pafo y elemin ‘e

oranjestad – one news cu assure owing to paralisa not only aruba but also corsou y video boneiro, at instant cu achieve know cu child owing to wordo kill. according informacionan cu we owing to succeed compila at the sitio is indica cu alrededor of 10.30 the la tell his child cu the is go pafo one rato already cu the la achieve one call of one person cu is ward ’e pafo. the child after of one rato owing to bay sleep, already cu perhaps his father owing to stay combersa. but alas this not was the caso. already cu in careda of self one hour, bisinjanan owing to give declaracion ana police cu they owing to listen two klap cu they owing to think at the instant ey cu will can was klapchi. they not owing to think cu the can was tiro. y they was mirando one pelicula interesting y not owing to worry cu the situation already cu is one custumber cu they know tir owing to klapchi in vecindario. for poentje bay pafo y atende the person here, will can have several posibilidad. one of they're cu perhaps the is one person cu the conoce. the another posibilidad is cu they will have one informacion delicado cu they wanted owing to dune in his hand y so lage come pafo for they elimine. the number ey assure will is in the telephone assure, but esey can tell much or the can tell nothing. already cu if one person owing to cumpra the chip one day first or more, if have suerte will can have the person on video at instant cu the is cumpra the chip here. already cu on the recibo have to have the hour cu such number of chip owing to wordo bendi. have version cu the la wordo menasa one pair of times at manuelito’s. have version cu the will can owing to is deal of drama pasional. then have much speculacion. but one team investigativo owing to wordo arise for police cu is wait for of arrive at one solucion more soon cu is possible on the caso regrettable here. algo first cu 8 ‘or of morning the son owing to arise y owing to bay look at where his father is, but not can owing to hay ‘e inside. the la bay abroad y owing to come achieve his father throw downstairs all at blood. at the instant ney autoridadnan owing to wordo notifica for so haci they investigacion. peace at restonan of poentje castro y compel at his family y conocirnan, specialmente at his yiunan.

http://www.einformante.com/Policial/cuerpo-policial-lo-traha-un-team-pa-investiga-e-asesinato/

cuerpo policial will work one team for investiga the asesinato

oranjestad - aruba, korsow y much at the netherlands owing to stay sorprendii today morning for her tristo news cu the productor y presentador of "un day in bida" poentje castro owing to wordo asesina in door of cura of cas of his parents. self hour dolfi richardson actual commisario of police owing to give ordo for institui one team special of recherche for investiga the dead here. we will stay pensiente for desaroyo of the caso here y will follow informa.

Dolfi Richardson and Lars Stempher?, Jaap Zondervan?

Doctor, Unidentified ALE by the vehicle (was also on the Persistence)

Eric Soemers

Several more pics at the link

http://www.einformante.com/Policial/ken-ta-e-persona-cu-a-yama-poentje-pa-bin-pafo-y-elemin-e/

http://www.einformante.com/Policial/cuerpo-policial-lo-traha-un-team-pa-investiga-e-asesinato/

After reading that Jaap Zondervan is the Prosecutor in charge of the case, now I'm wondering if that's not him instead of Lars Stempher in the pictures with Dolfi Richardson .

Jaap Zondervan

http://www.diario.aw/2010/10/hendenan-na-aruba-ta-hopi-amical-y-tin-atencion-pa-aspectonan-humano/

http://www.24ora.com

Lars Stempher

http://www.diario.aw/2010/10/%E2%80%9Clo-mi-mester-adapta-mi-mes-den-cierto-situacionnan%E2%80%9D/

http://www.om.nl/publish/pages/121097/opportuun_mei_2010.pdf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2585 on: December 29, 2010, 02:18:45 AM »

I know this isn't all of them, but this is a summary of some of the crimes involving guns -only, (didn't include the ones with other weapons) over the last month in Aruba. 

Remember, it's a crime to possess a gun on Aruba except under certain circumstances...which I'm sure none of these qualify for.

November 27th, shooting at Madiki - 31 year old man shot in the abdomen.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5441&offId=0&offDate=2010-11&dateID=2010-11-27

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5446&offId=0&offDate=2010-11&dateID=2010-11-27

31 day happen | fecha: 27/11/2010 | horario: 22:27

video of cu at madiki tiro owing to enter close of lombrishi y leave in near of the victima

saturday nightfall owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento at madiki, at once dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol they're come encontra cu the victim owing to stop on his leg y is wantando cu his hand near of his barica kehando of dolor, can see where the ball owing to enter near of his lombrishi y leave in near. at arrival of ambulance at once owing to atende the victima y owing to bay cune hospital. one rato first cu the disparo owing to arrive one car (cual type y number of car owing to being give at polis) y some child cu was hungando pafo owing to being send inside y after the tiro owing to cay y after the sospechoso owing to bay for of the sitio. already police have all detaye of the sospechoso y one instant or another the will being captura. version policial asistencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday afternoon 2’or, at madiki, for one tiramento. at arrival police is come across cu he e.g.r.naci at colombia of 31 year, that was as his abdomen. past owing to tell police cu he c.b. owing to tire. according his declaracion, he c.b. come across, owing to come eynan together cu one comerciante. owing to start one discusion y c.b. owing to saca arm of candela y owing to throw on dje, after they owing to lever one car color dark y owing to bay for of the sitio. come across

~~~~~~

November 27th, Armed Robbery at Juliennys Mini Market

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5445&offId=0&offDate=2010-11&dateID=2010-11-27

31 day happen | fecha: 27/11/2010 | horario: 21:09

atraco arm instead of sell number at sabana broom, the atracador owing to place piustol at cabes (head) of the bendedor

saturday night owing to enter informe of one atraco arm instead of sell number near of juliennys minimarket at saban broom, at once owing to dirigi several patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu here is deal of one sospechoso color dark cu cara tapa cu owing to enter just hour cu they was serando y owing to place the pistol at the cabes of the bendedo y owing to coy all the coin bay cune direccion east. the suma cu the sospechoso owing to succeed bay cune is more of 1000 guilder. atraco team owing to being informa of the caso here y is investigando

~~~~~~

November 28th, shooting at 7 West of innocent bystander.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5448&offId=0&offDate=2010-11&dateID=2010-11-28

30 day happen | fecha: 28/11/2010 | horario: 04:27

police owing to bay near of 7west for one caso of tiramento cu arm of candela, young inocente owing to ricibi tiro at his heup

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento cu arm of candela near of 7west in weststraat, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol mirando the conmocion they owing to solicita refuerzo of more patrol. at the sitio owing to encontra cu the young f.m.h. of 20 year that was have one tiro at his heup near right, at arrival of ambulance at once owing to atende the victima y owing to transporte cu urgencia for hospital. investigacion haci at the sitio is cu was have one action among 2 person y esun cu owing to dispara owing to aim at on one is therefore. but the tiro owing to bay on h. police have all informacion for so bay captura the sospechoso.

~~~~~~

December 5th, armed robbery at Hotel Royce

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5526&offId=0&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-05

Papiamentu translation:

23 day happen | fecha: 05/12/2010 | horario: 23:37

atracadornan owing to los tiro at hotel royce during atraco

saturday night owing to enter informe of one atraco arm at hotel royce, at once owing to dirigi patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu 2 atracador owing to enter cu cara tapa y cu arm of candela in hand, they owing to los one tiro y owing to place arm (gun) at cabes (head) of one of they puntrando for her box strong y obligando the bao menasa for open the box. as cu the box owing to being open the one of the atracadornan owing to hinca his hand y owing to saca casi 500 guilder cu was have in the safe. after they owing to leave bay at careda. owing to avisa atracoteam for come investiga the caso here. afortunadamente the hendenan owing to achieve unicamente one great susto but none person injury. asistencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 11.30, at one hotel at savaneta for one atraco arm. eynan they're tell police cu two man owing to enter in the luga cu arm of candela. they owing to los two tiro at air y owing to exigi coin. they self owing to coy 500 guilder of box y after owing to bay for of the sitio. the caso is in investigacion. come across

~~~~~~~

December 11th - Multiple shots fired into a car parked at a home.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5586&offId=10&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-11

18 day happen | fecha: 11/12/2010 | horario: 23:30

diabierna night enough tiro pour on one car at tarabana

diabierna night owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento at tarabana, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu several tiro owing to being throw on one car staciona at the cas in fiyostraat, according one inhabitant owing to declara one rato first owing to arrive some person ask about for one young at the cas but the family owing to tell cu the young not tey. the hendenan owing to go back one rato after y owing to los some tiro on the car staciona at the cas. polisnan at once owing to inicia cu one investigacion y owing to solicita for her instancianan concerni come at the sitio. apparently here will is deal of one camry berde getint, police is in buskeda of they

~~~~~~

December 14th - Man shot in leg by suspects who returned to the home after a prior visit when they assaulted someone at the home.  Some reports stated that the suspects accused the victim of stealing a pound (or two) of marijuana.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5629&offId=0&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-14

14 day happen | fecha: 14/12/2010 | horario: 19:45

after of owing to try avenge on thief of drugs in madruga, tuesday night owing to succeed tire at his leg  

tuesday night owing to enter informe of tiramento cu person injury at savaneta at the same cas where owing to try regulation cuenta in madruga, at once owing to dirigi several patrol of police ambulance y another oficial trahando on the caso. at arrival of the first patrol owing to constata cu here is deal of the same caso of madruga but already cu the attempt of reglamento of cuenta tuesday madruga owing to abort, tuesday night owing to go back follow cu the reglamento of cuenta here y the trip here if owing to succeed dispara the young at his leg. the agentenan owing to constat cu the victima was sangrando profusamente y owing to solicita presencia of ambulance cu much urgencia. besides the agentenan owing to compronde cu esun cu owing to tire owing to core bay direccion pabao at the veld. mirando this owing to dicidi of ask the yudansa of the helicopter for so help in the buskeda. according informacion cu we owing to succeed ricibi is indica cu here is deal of one person pelon lichtbruin 1 metre 70 of height y was dress cu one flanel blanco or grey y one carson black. polisnan owing to prepara one plan for rondona the area for so try evita the escape of esun cu owing to dispara. we will follow informa.

~~~~~~

December 15th - Shooting at the American Bar in San Nicolas.  Juan Ivan Quandt was shot four times.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5633&offId=0&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-15

13 dia pasa | Fecha: 15/12/2010 | Horario: 08:14
more imagen of the caso of tiramento fast american bar at san nicolas

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5632&offId=0&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-15

13 day happen | fecha: 15/12/2010 | horario: 06:16

video of the caso of tironan cu owing to cay during madruga fast of one bar at san nicolas

diaranzon madruga owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento fast of american bar one da have one person throw abao at floor, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come encontra the person abao throw cu some tiro at his curpa y owing to ask presencia of ambulance cu urgencia. investigacion haci at the sitio owing to come comprende cu here is deal of he juan ivan quandt naci at aruba of 35 year cu will owing to leave for of one bar at san nicolas hour cu diripiente one car cu various person inside owing to happen y owing to los several tiro on the victima. at arrival of ambulance at once owing to atende y owing to transporte cu urgencia for hospital.segun informacionnan ricibi the victima will owing to ricibi 4 tiro of cual 1 in throat, one in schouder y two at his pianan. the caso here is bao investigacion still.

~~~~~~

December 19th, Shots fired at Club 21

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5687&offId=0&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-19

9 day happen | fecha: 19/12/2010 | horario: 09:04

police owing to bay club 21 for atende action where even tiro will owing to cay, but at they arrival esnan envolvi owing to bay in one car black

diadomingo morning owing to enter informe of one action serious where till even tiro will owing to cay near of club21, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu abroad of the luga was have one action andando y at one dado instant owing to hear one sonido strong cu seems was one tiro then esnan envolvi owing to lever one car black y owing to bandona the sitio at once. police have atencion on the caso here. come across

~~~~~~

December 21st, Armed robbery at Your Lucky Bets

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5713&offId=0&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-21

7 day happen | fecha: 21/12/2010 | horario: 20:10

atraco cu arm of candela at your lucky bets at good-bye

tuesday night owing to enter one informe of one atraco at the lugar of sell number at good-bye your lucky bets. owing to come resulta cu one atracador owing to enter lugar cu sock at cabez y owing to saca arm of candela ask about p’e coin y leave at careda. atraco team is investigando the caso here, one young will owing to comete the atraco here. ultimo time have much atraco tumando lugar.

~~~~~~

December 22nd, Armed robbery at Wai Fat Supermarket

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5731&offId=0&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-22

6 day happen | fecha: 22/12/2010 | horario: 21:37

atraco arm at wai fat at matividiri, 3 young owing to enter cara tapa cu arm of candela in hand

diaranzon night owing to enter informe of one atraco arm at wai fat supermarket, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu provided that berdad 3 young cara tapa owing to enter in the supermercado cu arm of candela in hand y owing to send all esnan inside till even one lady cu his child cu was the ultimo cliente cumprando the aatracadornan owing to mande also for bay behind y sit on the vloer while they owing to coba in the box of coin y owing to happen hand for all the coin cu was have in the cashregister y after owing to leave abroad y one witness owing to succeed see they lever one car in cercania y bandona the area. the atracadornan owing to bay cu more of 1000 guilder, lagando the lady bao of one susto y yoramento because; also the criatura.

~~~~~~
December 23rd - Poentje Castro murdered, shot twice and bled to death outside his home.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5738&offId=0&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-23

come across fecha: 23/12/2010 | horario: 08:01

conocido productor of declaration of policy of one day in life poentje castro achieve without life in his cura of cas cu tiro in cabes

the pagina here is contene material grafico or strong besides the do not apto for younger of edad or esnan sensibel

more informacion y also the video at caminda

diahuebs morning owing to enter informe of cu have one person throw abao on vloer in cura of cas in weststraat all at blood, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu here is deal of one person masculino cu not was give sign of life more. at arrival of ambulance they also owing to constata esey y owing to solicita presencia of doctor at the sitio. at arrival of doctor owing to come constata cu the victima johnny poentje castro not was give sign of life. we will follow informa

~~~~~~

December 24th - Attempted armed robbery of Hong Win Super Center

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/25757-chinesnan-a-resisti-contra-atracadornan-den-hong-win-super-center-.html

Papiamentu translation:

chinesnan owing to resisti contra atracadornan in hong win super center

friday, 24 december 2010 01:26

one attempt of atraco was sufficient for place police haci one buskeda big in bubali. some chinese of hong win super center at boegoeroei 55 diahuebs night owing to achieve they self cu two atracador arm in the business. was in careda of 9or cu owing to drentas informacion of one atraco arm. two atracador full at black y cara tapa cu flanel y arm of candela in hand owing to enter the supermercado. hour cu they owing to enter some chinese owing to resisti contra the atracadornan. the not was algo facil. finalmente the atracadornan owing to leave go at careda y fly in one tercel color blanco. alarma owing to wordo beat y polisnan of varos distrito owing to cuminsa cu one buskeda. esnan cu owing to see the atracadornan leave owing to splica cu they owing to go direccion pabao. the unidadnan owing to achieve more informacion during they buskedad. helicopter also owing to wordo envolvi y finalmente banada of bubali caminda for rancho past pace owing to achieve the car of the atracadornan stop stick parcialmente in the mondo. in the bend seems the atracadornan owing to lose control. owing to dedica because; cuater hour of buskeda in the forest together cu helicopter cu luz big but not owing to achieve the atracadornan. after also owing to busca the cacho cu owing to enter the forest but niether owing to come across cu the atracadornan. the car owing to stay confisca y recherché of atraco have atencion for her caso. so self two sospechoso cual assure one of they're conoci of police owing to stay deteni in the vecindario. owing to achieve marihuana on they also. in the caso here the atracadornan not owing to go cu coin. is sospecha cu the atracadornan here owing to comete more atraco on we island.

~~~~~~

December 24th - Arrest of a suspect (known to police) for possession of drugs and a gun.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5747&offId=0&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-24

5 day happen | fecha: 24/12/2010 | horario: 00:06

during buskeda for atracadornan owing to come come across also cu the sospechoso owing to. conocido of police cu drugs in his power, ela arrive of bay close end for posesion of drugs y arm of candela

during cu polisnan was buscando the atracadornan they owing to notice one car sospechoso acercando his self in the area of where owing to come achieve the tercel using for her atraco. at once the agentenan owing to pare y owing to controle, hour they owing to look at good owing to come resulta cu here is deal of one conocido of they cu owing to arrive of bay close for posesion of arm of candela y drugs. come across

~~~~~~

December 26th - Incident with four armed youth at Surfside Navy

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5781&offId=0&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-26

2 day happen | fecha: 26/12/2010 | horario: 14:30

4 young cu arm of candela owing to menasa guardia at surfside navy

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of one caso of atraco where 4 young cu arm owing to bay at surfside navy for comete one atraco y they owing to menasa one guardia, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to controla fast the lugar but not owing to come encontra cu nothing particular. come across

~~~~~~

December 27th, car, gun, found believed to be involved in attack on Arubus.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5791&offId=0&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-27

1 day happen | fecha: 27/12/2010 | horario: 03:59

just after of the attempt of atraco at arubus police owing to stop one car sospechoso at rooi afo, esnan in the car owing to huy police owing to achieve one arm of candela carga

monday madruga just after of cu owing to enter informe of one atraco at arubus the patrol of santa cruz cu was at paradera for arrive more liher did take the caminda of rooi afo fast of anytime bar restaurant bay south. on the caminda ey they owing to constata cu was come one car sospechoso without nummerplaat fast y cu velocidad high, at once police owing to bay for pare but the vehiculo sospechoso owing to lose control y owing to bay strike on one kill of kwihi y esnan in the car owing to core leave enter forest. the agentenan owing to ask refuerso of more patrol y the helicopter for close the area y so evita they huymento. but all the time owing to come descubri several articulonan using for kiebro y ladronicia y till even atraco already cu owing to come achieve one pistol diminutive walther ppk/s black caliber 9mm carga cla for throw. police owing to confisca the vehiculo y all the accesorionan y obhetonan for so haci one mihor investigacion. mirando the hour here can bien is possible cu esakinan is esnan envolvi in the caso at office of arubus.

~~~~~~

December 28th - Armed attack on Western Union

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5810&offId=0&offDate=2010-12&dateID=2010-12-28

7 hora happen | fecha: 28/12/2010 | horario: 20:06

atraco arm at western union at palm beach plaza

diamarnochi owing to enter informe of one atraco arm at western union at palm beach plaza, at once owing to dirigi police at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol can owing to compronde cu 2 person masculino dress in coverall blanco of habla spa come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2586 on: April 27, 2011, 06:08:39 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/30863-eugenio-ramon-dake-27-victima-di-asesinato.html

Papiamentu translation:

eugenio ramon dake (27) victima of asesinato

wednesday, 27 april 2011 11:17

recherche keto bay is in one investigacion deep on the asesinato cu did take luga diaranson marduga. algo happen of 5or the caso owing to sosode y doctor hermans owing to constata dead of eugenio ramon dake naci at spain 12-11-1983. the live in celciusstraat in companashi. paz at his restonan y compel at the family.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2587 on: April 27, 2011, 06:09:27 PM »

(Warning: pictures of the victim before he was covered at the link)

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7089&offId=0&offDate=2011-4&video=0
 ::snipping2::

at arrival of the patrol they owing to solicita presencia of ambulance cu urgencia already cu have one person cu some injury at his pecho y was sangrando very much. at one dado instant owing to solicita the ambulance cu much more urgencia already cu the person was bayendo off. at bienestar of the investigacion owing to dicidi of close cu lintnan policial the area where the crimen will owing to sosode. at arrival of ambulance owing to notice cu the person have at least 4 hinka at his curazon y do not give sign of life more y owing to ask for one doctor come at the sitio. at arrival of dr. hermans at the sitio y for 6or y 3 minuut of morning not owing to stay nothing another for constata dead of the victima owing to consecuencia of the hinkanan cu ela ricibi. at the sitio police is interogando several witness cu was in the area for so can owing to achieve know what more owing to happen, according can owing to compronde apparently is deal here of algo of reglamento of cuenta y asunto of hortamento of car. was have 2 pickup in koningstraat one in direccion prohibi y some person pleitando gritando y owing to come termina in hinkamento. we will follow informa....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2588 on: April 27, 2011, 06:27:35 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7090&offId=0&offDate=2011-4

5 hora happen | fecha: 27/04/2011 | horario: 12:30

at bushiri oficialnan of recherche owing to bay investiga one pick-up cu probably will is envolvi in the caso of hinkamento detayenan here one rato

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2589 on: August 29, 2011, 05:44:22 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9791.msg1465141#msg1465141

Quote from: texasmom on August 26, 2011, 05:13:52 PM
It is suggested in the comments that this case in court could be about Claudius Phillips aka the mighty talent...

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/35968-acusado-cap-a-presente-den-corte-pa-posesion-di-imagenan-sexual-di-menornan.html

Papiamentu translation:

owing to ask castigo of 50 hour of work for comunidad for videonan pornografico childish

friday, 26 august 2011 10:00

diahuebs in corte owing to deal the caso of one acusado cu had imagennan sexual of menornan of edad in his laptop.esakinan owing to wordo descend for of internet. this is one mature castigabel for ley, for cual ministerio publico owing to cuminsa one caso penal contra he here. husticia is take type of casonan so very at earnest, in cuadro of proteccion of we children! the acusado owing to defende his self in corte saying cu the not was at height cu the mature of have the material here can was castigabel for ley y cu is for motibo of curiosidad hour of owing to bay download some video the la come across cu the imagennan here y owing to dicidi of download this. his advocate sr. edwin duijneveld owing to tell cu his cliente have to wordo declara pound of all acusacion because the form con police owing to achieve the evidencia do not legal. so self, fiscal owing to ask one castigo of 2 week condicional y 50 hour of work for comunidad. huez will dicta his sentencia day 15 of september proximo.

comentarionan (7) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi for atention_, august 26, 2011
another hour the is play intelligent. now the is happen for ignorante. hour a his cabez soil, berdad come across! +1 come across...

scirbi for rararara, august 26, 2011
claudi as earnest. are you one roll model for her hubentud, do you not have to sinjanan pratica type of maldad they so. +1 come across...

scirbi for rararara, august 26, 2011
not core sconde the artikel mande is abow. everybody they aruba know that is cp. y is that his laptop owing to wordo steal at his cas at wajaca. till cu the ladronnan the entregue at stay today is in feliz memory. +1 come across...

scirbi for celebrity, august 26, 2011
when you good, you good. but whenever you fail, you fail! +1 come across...

scirbi for theundertaker, august 26, 2011
y que pace con poentje? +1 come across...

scirbi for rdmrch@hotmail.com, august 26, 2011
bay "way'é" now! +1 come across...

scirbi for down, august 26, 2011
poentje castro owing to bay será relaciona cu the asunto here. ela lose his life after, misteriosamente............... +1 come across

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/82190-eis-voorwaardelijke-straf-voor-claudius-philips

Chief Whites (Blanken) will against Amigoe not comment on the amount and nature of child pornography found. Bon Dia Aruba morning newspaper reported in its report published yesterday by the treatment, however, that these are different images and movies, which included sexual acts with children between thirteen and fourteen years to see. The sentence demanded by the prosecutor relies except that the offense took place more than two years ago, the fact that Philips has not purchased the child pornography but had downloaded for free. Philips remains responsible for the fact that the material ended up on his hard drive and also said the prosecution, speaking the names of the files for themselves. One of them, but could not be opened, said that for the children of thirteen and fourteen years old went. Whites chief told this newspaper that there are no official guidelines for standards in such matters. He says that the personal circumstances of the accused and the fact that this is a first offense will have taken into account in determining the requirement. Whites also states that this case in no way associated with the assassination of Castro, which is still being investigated.

The case was rolling when the thieves that the two laptops in the house of Philip had stolen would bring out that one of these contained child pornography. The record shows that the thieves of the laptop, Javier Arrow, Delanho Jacobs and Jean French, had contacted Poentje Castro. They were so shocked by the finding of the material that they asked Castro to the laptop directly to the police to bring. Castro took the laptop but did not receive the authorities. Two of the three thieves were arrested and Castro setup for healing, after a few days cell to be released.

Interesting imo, and I have to wonder since they haven't solved Poentje Castro's murder how they can conclusively say it wasn't related to this event...

Poentje Castro took the laptop from the thieves but didn't take it to the police...iirc the laptop was found when Poentje Castro was arrested in relation to the robbery. 

Have to wonder why he didn't immediately take it to the authorities when he knew the robbery had been in the news...was he trying to blackmail Claudius Phillips?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2590 on: September 05, 2011, 12:34:20 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/local/983-prison-guard-caught-smuggling-blackberry-phones-into-kia.html

Diario says 2 Blackberry's

KIA guard caught by CEA personnel bringing in two Blackberry's and a charger hidden in his sandwich (s)?

http://www.diario.aw/2011/09/cea-a-gara-cuidador-di-preso-drentando-kia-cu-dos-blackberry-scondi-den-pan/

Papiamentu translation:

cea owing to grab cuidador of preso (prison guard) drentando kia cu two blackberry scondi in bread

publication: monday, 5 september 2011.

oranjestad(aan): saturday morning alrededor of 7or the personal attentive of cea stop at door of kia owing to sorprende (catch) one cuidado of preso (prisoner guard) cu 2 blackberry good scondi in his sandwich. separa of the apparatus for comunica, the was have the chargernan also. is deal here of the ambtenaar javier ras cu have some year end trahando in institute coreccional aruba y cu owing to stay deteni at once y entrega at police for more investigacion. the asunto here is very earnest y for of enough year end was have atencion of esunnan responsible for cuida the institute.

the problem is cu everybody know cu is the same cuidadonan of preso (guard of prisoner) is trece blackberry eyden y sell cu the presonan (prisoners). but the problem is cu for garanan is dificil. majority trip is hinca the celular in one saco of plastic y sconde this in cuminda of the trahado, tapa below ; rice y sauce.

for her personal of cea is dificil y even contra ley for exigi of the personal of kia for they touch in his cuminda buscando articulonan prohibi. one solucion will is for prohibi the empleadonan for come trabao cu cuminda but esey will nifica the hour cu is kia self will have to percura for cuminda for his empleadonan. without doubt the will pisa on the presupuesto of the institute. one another solucion, esun more factibel, is for instala one apparatus for blokia sign of celular in the institute.

in pasado owing to arrive of hacie but the apparatus was blokia one area mucho big, consecuentemente the was stroba the bisiñanan also of ricibi or haci call via celular. is think cu have to have one apparatus in cual is blokia the sign of celular in one area more diminutive. so is evita the asunto of enter cu celular in form ilegal in jail.

saturday morning at once owing to cuminsa two trayecto at instant of grab javier ras cu celular model blackberry scondi in his bread. the first is the trayecto disciplinario, in cual owing to prohibi his entrance in kia can will soon already so can realisa one investigacion inner on the asunto here. the another trayectoria cu is march simultaneamente is esun penal, cu police y landsrecherche will haci for so determina for that the owing to bay take away the celularnan here, cuanto they're page for her trabao ey y if the is form part kizas of one organizacion criminal.

cu the detencion of saturday morning have to bay one sign cla for her personal of kia y cea, cu have to come one reorganizacion y re evaluacion of all the personal. minister mr. drs. arthur dowers will have to cuminsa think in “screen” all the personal, of director till downstairs, for sigura cu esunnan cu is work eyden is empleadonan integro, intachable y capas for accomplish cu they funcion. de will contrario will have to busca one another handicraft in gobierno.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2591 on: September 27, 2011, 06:48:41 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/85426-om-demands-15-years-imprisonment-for-shooting-wife

http://www.dushi-curacao.info/en/news-aruba/chaldira-vis-wil-hoogste-straf-tegen-blauw.html

Sept 24, 2011

CHALDIRA VIS WANTS TO HIGHEST PENALTY AGAINST ' BLUE '

POSTED IN ARUBA NEWS

Arien Rasmijn: Chaldira Vis in her bedroom.

ORANGE CITY — now the criminal proceedings against Juan Junior "blue" Quant for attempted murder of his wife Chaldira Vis (32) starts next Monday, speaking Fish and her family the press. "He has taken away my life from me. I want the demands the highest penalty, "said fish.

by our reporter

Ariën Rasmijn

For both fish and her parents is the current situation in which they now live, almost half a year after the shooting in Pavia, extremely heavy. "One day is better than the other," she says itself. "But my whole life, that of everyone here, is totally changed. I lost my freedom, but also that of their my parents. My son has no longer the life that he had and we are all by all financial costs deteriorated. " That Blue is his act can't remember believes they don't. "He said he was nothing of the shooting to remember, but it his motorcycle to his son and the dog and the key of the House to friends had failed," said the victim. She insists that Blue had planned long in advance to put an end to her life and that of himself. Fish: "he had that day to my son and to his other son told they had to be strong because he and I were not there anymore. If I was not gone that day to the Palm Island then it was on a different day happened. "  ::snipping2::

During the shooting Vis got three bullets in her thorax and a plastic bag over her head. The bullets came by her carotid artery and cervical vertebrae, right jaw and chest. As a result Vis lives now with high spinal cord injury. "Everything is paralyzed below her lungs," said her mother Isbelia Vis-Maduro (53). Only her head and-with heavy restriction-her arms they can move. Not her hands. Not to let her fingers and toes curves she is wearing splints on her hands and feet. With everything they need to be helped. "Just like a baby actually," said her mother. "I want that man disappears behind bars for as long as possible. What he did to her all these years was bad, but try to shoot her death had never needed. This had a much better, more peaceful way. " She is told that her daughter of Blue to divorce. "He should be able to accept and that had itself can go on with his life," said the mother. Her husband Franklin Vis (57) was, like the eleven-year-old son, present at the shooting. "I leave it in God's hands. But he has completely changed our lives. This was the very last what I expected. "

http://www.dushi-curacao.info/en/news-aruba/als-een-duif-in-een-kooi.html

' LIKE A DOVE IN A CAGE '

POSTED IN ARUBA NEWS

ORANGE CITY — Chaldira Vis, the paralyzed victim of the family drama in Pavia where they stripped her and got three bullets in a plastic bag over her head has postponed the heavy but keeps hope for a better life. She wants to back out in the long term to the parental home along with her son to move to Netherlands.

See Chaldira perspectives in Netherlands. "There are possibly a better and more facilities can I independently anyway life." Friends, family, and a contributor have helped with equipping a special bathroom. Its special bed was paid for by her colleagues. But the Fundacion pa Hende family had of an instance if Muher den Dificultad more expected. "They are never since been along with us Chaldira returned from Colombia," said her mother Vis-Isbelia Maduro.

Once was in the gym every day to find Chaldira. "Sometimes even on Saturday. I went there to go to empty my head at the end of the day. I went spinning and took my son with me. We did everything together, went to anywhere. " Each year, she participated in Carnival. Now they all day in bed. The independence they've ever had is with three bullet shots, one of which went by her of her nekwervel, confiscated. When they do not visit, State her tv. The window of the bedroom is open but the view is nothing more than the garden and the dirt road in front of the House. "My days are all the same. Nothing else than these four walls around me. I live like a dove in a cage. All my freedom is taken away from me ", she tells in tears. Chaldira wears a diaper and must also, at night, every two hours of recumbent position be changed to prevent bedsores. Her parents do that occasionally, with the aid of her son of eleven years. He is also the only one who sleeps with her in the evening. "He is trying to protect me. Everything but with the offender and the shooting he tries to make out of my neighborhood. He kropt further this afternoon when he heard that someone everything. of the press would come along and he drove away he stepped on his bike. He does so often. He is also more difficult than before, and actually, I understand that. " Meanwhile, life goes by. Starts next Monday by the criminal proceedings against The requested Chaldira separation is Quant. the end of October.

http://solodipueblo.com/?p=6634

Chaldira and Blauw

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2592 on: October 03, 2011, 10:41:12 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111003/8584/RThomas_Chamber_y_Cornes_ta_keda_deteni_pa_atraco_riba_turistanan

Papiamentu translation:

r.thomas, chamber y cornes is stay deteni for atraco on turistanan

14 hora happen come across, 3 of october 2011 08:01

the 3 sospechosonan r.thomas, chamber y cornes owing to aparece fast juez, for they envolvimiento in caso of atraco on turistanan. is so cu the atraco team of cuerpo policial is work for so place all the atracadornan in hand of justicia y now they're in the proceso of deal the caso for so achieve all detayes of that owing to haci what for so arrive at the juicio end.

http://www.awe24.com/20111002/8583/Mas_hoben_deteni_como_sospechoso_di_ladronicia_for_di_auto

Papiamentu translation:

more young deteni because; sospechoso of ladronicia for of car

1 day happen come across, 2 of october 2011 19:16

as was of wait for after of cu police owing to captura one young of 19 year diadomingo madruga is steal for of car of one tourist, the investigacion owing to follow y so diadomingo night self police owing to succeed place hand on one another young that is being sospecha of will is complice in the caso of ladronicia for of car near of palm beach plaza. apparently will bay have more detencion is bay cay.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2593 on: October 03, 2011, 10:49:00 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/37662-atraco-riba-turista-den-cas-na-tiera-del-sol-.html

Papiamentu translation:

atraco at home in tiera del sol

sunday, 02 october 2011 02:00

saturday alrededor of 10or of night two person dress as personal of seguridad owing to enter atraca percela mesa vista # 44 situa in tiera del sol. ey two atracado dress cu cover-all color black y camisa blanco cu one insiña similar at esun of personal of seguridad owing to mara one pareha german, agredi they y bay cu 3 etui of joyas balora at mey miyon dollar (cu is insured!), 5 thousand dollar at travellers checks y also coin cash. all this was in one safe cu the key colga at dje! the two atracadonan owing to leave core bay at leg self. so cu police owing to arrive at the sitio, owing to start one accion of buskeda in vecindario y cu aid of helicopter, owing to succeed grab one sospechoso scondi in baki of one pick up stop close of one cas in construccion close of the entrance of tierra del sol. is deal here of the conocido of police, m. palm. past owing to stay deteni y transporta for table view 44 for look at if the victimanan can owing to reconoce. the chens cu the have of haber cu the asunto here is minimo, because the was sleep in the baki of pick up for cuida one cas under construccion. the owner of the cas owing to confirma cu esey is berdad also. so self police y helicopter owing to follow busca in all the area but without mucho result. the question is stay yet con the pair owing to succeed lever territory of the casnan in tiera del sol, specialmente because cu car the is very dificil debi cu is controla all entrance y exit in the compleho of casnan, restaurant y golf course. claro cu at leg also can, although cu the cura is enough more far of where the casnan self is situa. also is as cuenta cu have seguridad moviendo rond in the casnan during all night. ambulance owing to present at the residencia for deal the victimananan, cu is one pareha german cu have 13 year end bibando at aruba y the departamento of "slachtoffer hulp" owing to brinda asistencia y sosten at the victimanan. this without doubt do not one good propaganda cu we will wanted haci for we turism of calidad high cu is opta for huur one cas for happen some day of trankilidad in the area exclusivo here.

http://www.awe24.com/20111001/8578/Atraco_arma_na_cas_di_pareha_turista_cu_ta_bibando_na_Mesa_Vista_na_Tierra_del

Papiamentu translation:

atraco arm at home of pareha tourist cu is bibando at table vista at tierra del sol

1 day happen come across, 1 of october 2011 23:32

saturday night owing to enter informe of one atraco arm at home of one pareha tourist cu live at mesa vista at tierra del sol, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the first patrol owing to compronde cu the pareha owing to biraq victima of one atraco arm at they cas in tierra del sol. according we owing to compronde the inhabitant owing to hear batimento at door y owing to core open the door without owing to look at first is that y as ela open the door the 2 atracadornan color dark owing to push the door y enter inside. unabes inside they owing to exigi all joyas y coin y they self owing to cuminsa piki cosnan for after core leave bay behind the cas y desaparece in scuridad. one rato after owing to enter informe of movecionnan sospechoso in one baki of one pick-up staciona in cura of one cas in construccion. police owing to baya atende y owing to detene the person because; sospechoso, after of did take his datonan y one investigacion cortico owing to let the sospechoso here bay. owing to ask for atraco- team, detectivenan of investigacion tecnico, y also slachtoffer hulp.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2594 on: October 06, 2011, 09:57:41 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/86558-halloweenfeest-tierra-mogelijk-afgelast

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2595 on: October 15, 2011, 12:53:37 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/87499-quant-in-beroep-tegen-15-jaar-cel

Google translation:

Quant appeal against 15 years in prison

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14 2011 10:26

The myrtle Rozario: Relatives of Juan Junior 'Blue' ol waiting outside the court after just inside the sentence of fifteen years in prison heard.

ORANGE CITY - Juan Junior "Blue" Service is an appeal against the fifteen years in prison by the judge imposed on him this morning. That his lawyer said after pronouncing the verdict. The court will attempt to kill (to wife Chaldira Vis), attempted murder (the father of Vis) and firearms evidence. The Vis family is disappointed, they are fifteen years (the maximum penalty, ed) too little. The Family Service would not comment.

by our reporter

The myrtle Rozario

The court made short shrift of the argument of the defense that it is a crime of passion. "There was absolutely no question of a whim. You acted thought, cool and determined. You knew what you were doing and you shot deliberately, "the judge against Quant. The judge also took off for Quant hard, because one of his sons had told about his murder plans. The children are therefore a lifelong trauma because they are daily confronted with the fact that their mother because their father never could walk, completely helpless and unable to work, said the judge also referred to the "heavy psychological damage Vis, her parents and extended family is affected. It resulted in tears for family members who were present in the courtroom. Quant says that has nothing to remember, the judge sad. "You tried the most valuable person to take, namely life."

The judge said that the injury to Vis in the heaviest category and therefore the maximum sentence of fifteen years is imposed, such as the Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded. The prosecution explained later in this paper that the maximum penalty for murder and twenty years that an attempt, as in this case, a third of the sentence sounds. So fifteen years the maximum possible.

On appeal

Quant's lawyer, Chris Lejuez, denies that he said that it is a crime of passion. "I have in dealing with the matter said that these events have characteristics of a crime of passion. That is off the table aside by the court. That is all the judges. "Counsel is also the sentence" quite high for a case like this. " Lejuez said that Quant, before he was taken away after the verdict, to let him know that he wants to appeal. "I also had no contact with my client, he is immediately discharged."

Each family escapes

As with the handling of the trial, two weeks ago, sat the courtroom this morning full of family and friends. After the sentence was pronounced, she quickly walked out. Thereby avoided the family of both the Quant family of Vis as the media, they would not talk. They stayed on the other side of the road waiting to attorney Lejuez left the courthouse and spoke briefly with him by then. The family of Vis would be speaking to this newspaper. Father Franklin Vis said his daughter had been given sedatives this morning so they could peacefully the morning slightly through. "I have the difficult task in a moment go home and tell her the verdict." The family is the sentence is too low. "My daughter and the rest of the family, the rest of her life in this manner. Helpless and no longer be independent. But he need only sit for fifteen years. Even shorter, with good behavior. "When asked how it feels for the father to his son that he and his daughter did this, he replies:" He came home to help me with the air conditioning, he redesigned the frames of my house, he even lived with us. So now that he has done, is doing a lot of pain. "

Vis was on March 26 three bullets into her body and pushed Quant a plastic bag over her head. The bullets came through her carotid artery and cervical spine, chest and right jaw. As a result, Vis are now living with a high spinal cord injury. "Everything is paralyzed below her lungs," said her mother Isbelia Vis Maduro earlier against this newspaper. "She is only her head and - with severe disabilities - her arms move."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2596 on: October 15, 2011, 01:24:18 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/amigoearuba

Prosecutor seeks death witnesses Pemberton

ORANGE CITY - Police are seeking witnesses who know what happened on August 26 with Gaspard Alexander Pemberton (68). This man was found badly injured on Caya Dick Cooper in San Nicolas. The victim died a short time later from his injuries.

Source: Aruba Amigoe
Published: 10/13/2011 1:24:39 p.m. GMT

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/38198-polis-ta-pidi-cooperacion-pa-investigacion-di-morto.html

Papiamentu translation:

police is ask cooperacion for investigacion of dead

friday, 14 october 2011 02:22

fiscal van deutekom, cu is encarga for lidera the investigacion relaciona cu the dead of gaspard pemberton, is ask encarecidamente cooperacion of prensa for ask cualkier person cu conose the pareha y young menciona, for come fast y give more informacion for husticia can clarifica con the victima menciona can owing to accidenta (si this is the caso) or cualkier another informacion cu can is relevante for cu the caso. day 26 august 2011, police owing to wordo notifica cu a man owing to being achieve on acera in caya dick cooper just pabou of blue army at san nicolas. is deal here the cabayero gaspard alexander pemberton naci at aruba day 24 of september 1943 y at life live at ruyterstraat 19.

according declaracion of some witness, tawata have one pareha y one boy in one car, cu owing to bay help the victima throw abouw here. the pareha will tawata coriendo in car y owing to see what owing to happen cu the victima here. according the declaracionnan ricibi, the pareha menciona owing to stop the car y owing to bay help the victima at once after cu the victima owing to wordo injury.e victima menciona lastimamente after owing to fayece because; consecuencia of the heridanan menciona. supuestamente the pareha menciona tawata core in one car sedan, new y not too big. (no have more informacion available relaciona cu the car or hendenan menciona)

also have declaracionnan cu is tell cu three boy cu is among the edad (age) of 9-11 anja cu will have to owing to testigua thing owing to happen the victima. the three hobennan here owing to acerca a man in cercania for ask yudansa for her victima. the three hobennan will owing to come across the person man menciona at the gate big east of catholic santa theresita, close of the sitio cu the victima owing to being achieve.

fiscal deutekom also is ask pe three children here can come front cu they parent or representantenan for give more informacion kico they owing to look at. if have informacion can take contacto cu recherche san nicolas, at telefoon 5845000- ext. 212 y ask about for rechercheurs tromp or solognier. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2597 on: December 30, 2011, 09:56:37 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/95823-om-disclaims-imputations-on-mistakes-made

“Although I did not have contact with him on a daily basis, Poentje had always phoned me if something was bugging him. We had maintained contact during his divorce proceedings and immediately after the debacle with the laptop from Claudius Philips. I had a talk with a mutual friend shortly before Castro was shot dead. Poentje was supposedly pressed for money. I also heard that someone in his family had ties with the drug world. I’m not the only one who suspects this could have been a settling of scores linked to this”, says Daryanani.

http://www.24ora.com/den-ambiente/41476-ripitishon-pa-ultimo-biaha-qrecordando-poentje-castroqhopi-interes-na-islanan-bes-via-tds-13-curacao-y-tambe-na-hulanda-via-rtv-7.html

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/41304-a-recorda-un-ana-di-asesinato-di-poentje-castro.html

Papiamentu translation:

owing to recorda one year of asesinato of poentje castro

friday, 23 december 2011 21:54

amigonan y family of difunto poentje castro owing to uni in oracion diabierna night at home of his parents in apollostraat where past owing to being throw kill also. his amigonan owing to take away word y at end owing to as one minuut of silencio. his good coleganan of telearuba was present, owing to count ; cu presencia of minister of turism, transporte y job otmar oduber. at the door of the cura, where owing to achieve his curpa without life owing to place some candle. "brother where cu are you, good pasco" was the desire of all his amigonan at end of the night cu the symbolo of "peace" owing to despidi of another.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2598 on: February 07, 2012, 07:44:44 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/911/2015-man-shot-dead-investigation-ongoing.html

Man shot dead, investigation ongoing         
Monday, 06 February 2012 09:40
Tweet

A 28-year-old man, D. Koolman, was shot and killed in front of Julio's Snack & Pool Bar in San Nicolas after the Children's Parade on Sunday.

Apparently Koolman had been in the bar for a while when he went outside to talk to a man with dreadlocks dressed in white. The man suddenly pulled a gun and shot the victim at least 4 times at a short distance of one to two meters.

A friend of the suspect arrived in a Chrysler after the shots were fired, moved to the passenger's side, the suspect got in the car and drove away.

Friends of the victim transported him to the Medical Center in San Nicolas themselves; just moments after they arrived a doctor declared him dead.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2599 on: February 11, 2012, 01:37:35 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/101330-politie-kans-op-escalatie-klein-na-dodelijke-schietpartijen

Google translation:

Police: 'Chance small escalation after deadly shootings'         

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2012 7:53

One of the four arrested in connection with the shooting yesterday in Seroe Patrishi.

ORANGE CITY - The police considers the small chance that new incidents of violence occur in connection with two fatal shootings in San Nicolas (Sunday) and Seroe Patrishi (yesterday). "All actors are stuck or lying in the hospital," said police spokesman John Larmonie against Amigoe . One person died last night in the hospital from his injuries.

by our reporter

Ariën Rasmijn

According to police spokesman, the police want to lead the people to show its "top of the case lies in the shooting last night around six o'clock took place in Seroe Patrishi. Three men were injured. One of them, Ricardo Andres Violenus (41), survived the incident and died at eight o'clock in the Horacio Oduber Hospital (HOH). The other two victims were seriously injured and slightly injured, respectively, and are still in the hospital. During last night Four people were arrested, as confirmed by Chief Justice Peter Blanken morning.

Victim's brother San Nicolas

The four arrestees are OAM, AMB, MNT and MFP. Blanken confirms that one of them is the brother of Derreck Koolman (28) on Sunday after the children's parade in San Nicolas was shot against the bar Julio's. Blanken would not say which of the four nor whether he was the one who pulled the trigger last night in Seroe Patrishi. "The police investigation which is still ongoing," said the chief. Today, the quartet brought before the magistrate. They are suspected of murder or manslaughter on Violenus and attempted murder or manslaughter on the other two victims.

"Public Secret"

Police spokesman Larmonie would not confirm whether the shooting in Seroe Patrishi to do with the shooting in San Nicolas, but he believes this is "probably". "That we investigate further and we want to exclude all other possibilities." The fact is that the rumbles between groups in San Nicolas and Seroe Patrishi. "This is an open secret," the police spokesman.

Yesterday there were two more reports of shots in San Nicolas. "At twelve o'clock were shots fired, when the funeral procession of Koolman past the house of his grandmother drove, and that happened at three o'clock in the afternoon opposite the bar, Julio's, where Koolman was shot," said Larmonie. Although it was known that there were tensions, the police could not at that time preventive action, because no tips were received, he explains. "In retrospect we often hear that they did know that something would happen."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.