March 19, 2024, 02:16:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737447 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2600 on: February 11, 2012, 01:48:47 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/amigoearuba

Google translation:

Weather robbery jeweler Gandelman

ORANGE CITY - At Gandelman Jewelers has again this morning a robbery occurred. The perpetrator, however, could soon be caught. It is the second time in ten days that the jeweler in the Renaissance Mall robberies. Details were not yet available. The last time the raid succeeded by two armed men do ....

Source: Daily Herald Aruba
Published: 02/09/2012 12:22:42 GMT

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2601 on: February 12, 2012, 11:32:02 AM »

Ex police officer Robert Kock cleared of all charges.

Links from the initial arrest reports...

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2064&offId=0&offDate=2009-11

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1035379#msg1035379
 ::snipping2::
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65918.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Agent at liberty

December 3, 2009, 12:37 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The rape suspect agent RP Kock was at liberty. The judge has the custody of the agent suspended so he is not lower in the cell have to stay. The prosecution wanted to hold down even longer agent under investigation. Kock is in addition to rape, threats and also suspected of forgery. For this he was arrested in early November.

http://www.diario.aw/2012/02/ex-polis-robert-kock-declara-liber-di-tur-acusacion/

Papiamentu translation:

ex-polis robert kock declara pound of all acusacion

publication: saturday, 11 february 2012. categoria:

general,policial

oranjestad(aan): diahuebs huez owing to give his veredicto in one caso contra ex agent policial robert kock. past owing to worde acusa of maltrato y falsificacion in his trabao because; police, on 2 of september 2008. apart from this past owing to worde acusa of menaza one muher cu his arm of candela y forza the person for haci cierto actonan sexual cune at various occasion at 2009. the caso owing to worde deal day 19 of january 2012, after cu at several occasion the caso owing to worde posponi, among another for listen some witness cu is in exterior. diahuebs huez owing to give his veredicto, where cu past owing to declara kock pound of all acusacion. in his splicacion of the veredicto huez owing to tell cu after cu past owing to evalua all cos in the caso here, the do not achieve suficientemente comproba cu kock was have the intencion of cause dolor or lesion at the person cu the was aresta during his trabao because; police on 2 of september 2008.

huez owing to indica cu kock owing to splica cu hour cu the was come on the sospechoso, his intencion was for gare at his throat for controla the situation y door of esey his hand can owing to strike the person one bit strong close of his nek.

witness k. owing to tell cu past owing to look at kock strike the sospechoso, but the not owing to specifica what type of golpi this was y where the golpi owing to strike the sospechoso.

huez owing to as cuenta also cu the mature cu k. that was colega of kock self owing to declara cu at dado instant hour cu the sospechoso owing to give indicacion of bay strike kock, k. owing to saca leg y owing to strike the sospechoso in his cara.

after of esey k. y the sospechoso owing to cay on vloer. mirando cu the sospechoso owing to talk of only 1 fist cu past owing to achieve, huez owing to tell cu can have doubt in that owing to strike the these fist. for thing is the mature cu supuestamente kock intencionalmente owing to falsifica one so calling rapport of mutacion, huez niether owing to achieve esey comproba.

huez in his splicacion of his decision owing to talk also of the muher cu owing to entrega the denuncia contra kock of menaza y the obligacion of haci actonan sexual cu the not was desea. the denuncia was tell cu kock owing to forze for haci cierto actonan cu the not was desea y past owing to haci esakinan door of fright for kock.

sinembargo during tratamento of the caso, advocate of kock mr. demis illes owing to present one carta of the same muher.

the muher owing to send one carta in cual past owing to write cu past owing to give one denuncia false contra kock, because the was bao of presion of propietario female of one establecimento nocturno, for haci one denuncia contra kock.

in one ‘chat log’ the muher that was work at the lugar, owing to tell kock cu the propietario of the lugar owing to forze for entrega the denuncia, for so kock because; agent policial not can owing to molestia the lugar more in his funcion because; police..

mirando the carta company for her muher y the chat log, huez not owing to achieve the first declaracion y denuncia of the muher at police confiable. huez owing to achieve cu not was have sufficient proof, for achieve kock culpable of this.

mirando all this, huez owing to achieve at the conclusion cu the have cu declara robert kock pound of all acusacion. kock self owing to declara at daily paper, cu soon the will come fast cu some informacion preocupante for thing is funcionamento of cuerpo policial of aruba.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2602 on: February 22, 2012, 10:20:13 PM »

Shootout with police leaves two dead in a car in a very busy tourist area.

Rumors of a drug deal...nothing confirmed from my understanding.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/43622-dos-morto-den-caso-di-tiramento.html

Papiamentu translation:

tiroteo among police cu criminalnan in sound turistico

wednesday, 22 february 2012 13:20

two dead is the saldo of one tiroteo serious cu was have in centro of town. here two man not identifica still owing to die sit in chair of they car. the versionnan is various. till still not can confirma because ministerio publico owing to place one bosal at mouth of polisnan. hour calling ministerio publico they niether is give informacion at prensa.

esey is place cu have to busca informacion via canalnan illegal y this naturally can spite the investigacion. biniendo on the caso can tell cu for of morning end we have informacion of the agentenan moviendo in the area of seaport. hendenan cu owing to see movecion policial at civil y team of aresto owing to notifica we cu have to have algo. at once owing to place some person post the agentenan cu does not owing to talk nothing. this was for of oranan of morning where autoridad was wardando the instant for actua. just algo first cu 12or of afternoon the miembronan of team of aresto owing to fly fast of one terios color berde a-42121 cu was pasando just east of taco bell at as port navy.

in the terios was have three person masculino. hour cu the team of aresto owing to go actua the criminalnan here owing to cuminsa throw on the agentenan. team of aresto strongly arm not owing to bacila y owing to sift the dosnan fast cu ball cu armanan automatico. via windshield, backshield y glasnan at near owing to fill esnan fast cu tiro y owing to laganan bath in one plas of blood. owing to ask refuerzo of all patrol of police. owing to detene more person at the sitio cual one of they was in one car cora.

the team of aresto owing to controla the situation y happen the situation over at recherchenan cu also was envolvi in the caso. was being talk at first instant cu was hendenan cu was have intencion of throw one asalto arm but after was talk of one possible transaccion of drugs. the are will owing to meet at one restaurant eybanda for deal the drugs cual is being menciona of is on 10 kilo.

so team of aresto owing to go frustra the transaccion cu consecuencia cu esnan in low world owing to throw on they. the team of aresto is much good prepara y they owing to reacciona bek y kill the dosnan sit fast. the area owing to stay close on distancianan far tanto for person because; trafico of car. owing to investiga casi cinco hour at the sitio first cu owing to saca the two curpanan without life y hibanan for of the sitio. is being talk cu they will is colombiano but as owing to being menciona police y niether ministerio publico does not talk y give informacion. all thing they owing to menciona is cu have two dead but here cualkier person can owing to see esey. doctor owing to constata dead of both cu was bath in blood sit fast in car. peace at the restonan.

More pictures at the link:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2603 on: February 22, 2012, 11:18:50 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120222/9903/Video_di_e_accion_cu_tabata_tin_banda_di_Seaport_Market_Place

Papiamentu translation:

video of the accion cu was have near of seaport market place

3 hora happen come across, 22 of feburary 2012 19:30

here can see video of part of the accion of the team of arresto at instant of owing to ataca esnan in the car, can see the fotonan of cuanto ball the car here owing to ricibi. ad the video is contene lenguaje strong then if do you not can cu esakinan mihor do you not play neither listen the audio on the video.

Bullet holes in one of the cars...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2604 on: February 22, 2012, 11:20:30 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120222/9900/Fuertemente_arma_oficialnan_di_justicia_acompana_pa_fiscal_a_bay_haci_inval_na

Papiamentu translation:

strongly arm oficialnan of justicia acompaña for fiscal owing to bay haci inval at apartment at north

9 hora happen come across, 22 of feburary 2012 14:10

after of the susedido of tiramento near of seaport marketplace, at once owing to inicia one investigacion pisa cu owing to conduci the oficialnan at one adres at boegoeroei where strongly arm owing to bay at one apartment where eynan owing to confisca several evidencia for her caso. apparently will bay have more detencion in the dianan here. together cu the oficialnan cu owing to bay at the sitio owing to bay 3 investigador internacional cu also is trahando on the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2605 on: February 22, 2012, 11:21:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/102566-twee-doden-na-schotenwisseling-met-politie

Google translation:

Two shot dead after exchange with police         

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2012 9:06

ORANGE CITY - Two suspects are at the beginning of the afternoon during a shot with the police to change their lives. The shooting incident happened on the road next to Renaissance Marketplace, near Taco Bell. Both police and the Public Prosecutor (OM) would not give information about the incident, but according to unconfirmed sources, a SWAT team tried to keep the suspects. The police admit that it was an attempt to arrest, but can not confirm whether the arrest team was involved. Witnesses, however, say agents dressed in black and wearing balaclavas on, trying to make the arrest. However the suspects opened fire on the policemen who then fired back. According to police spokesperson John Larmonie would "quite a few shots" are fired. Two suspects are hereby killed. Where the pair was suspected of and why the police at that location, between the tourists and the arrest were trying to accomplish, there is yet no police or OM answer that .

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2606 on: February 24, 2012, 06:04:40 PM »

::snipping2::
http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6083:sospechosonan-cu-a-wordo-mata-ayera-door-di-polis-no-tabata-tin-arma-cu-nan&catid=1:policial&Itemid=16

Papiamentu translation:

sospechosonan cu owing to wordo kill yesterday door of police not was have arm cu they

oranjestad - in one conferencia as today tardi calling for minister of justicia together cu advocate general y comisario richardson owing to confirma cu the sospechosonan cu owing to wordo kill yesterday not was have arm cu they. the question awo dicon they owing to wordo throw y dicon so much ball have to owing to skeiro. assure more of 50 ball owing to wordo throw yesterday. we is come upstairs the sharp here bek more fast in the articulo. now cu the is oficial we can elabora one bit upstairs dje, esta cu the caso here provided that principio is one caso of dea cu they was come is investigando y cu owing to ask cooperacion of aruba for haci detencion of the sospechosonan here among another. caminda cu was have one of two are logicamente. have one bendedo y have one cumprado. owing to dicidi of envolvi the team of aresto for so haci the detencion of the sospechosonan. can planifica con much cu they wanted but all situation is various. in the caso here y in much another they will owing to haci the detencion without cu niun person ripara nothing y much lihe the tiponan here will was at keep together cu they car y drugs. sinembargo cos owing to bay completamente left yesterday caminda cu throw the two sospechosonan here kill without cu they was have arm upstairs they. dicon owing to wordo throw? one tiro or more will owing to cay accidentalmente? was have one declaracion yesterday of one tourist cu the la listen two tiro first after very much his slow. the can is damage of lidership perhaps at the sitio? con can is possible one team elite as esun of aresto here can haci damage so big. if one damage so big pace have two person cu owing to wordo kill cu not was have arm upstairs they in day cla cu glass getint provided that berdad if, y the problem more big cu one “barrage” of ball owing to wordo employ. niun police wanted kill none person, none police does not kill none person without have to, investigacion will have to bay show kico provided that realidad owing to happen yesterday pace algo owing to bay much left. achievement is cu the two personanan here was envolvi in one transaccion of drugs y cu drugs owing to wordo achieve tanto in the vehiculo because; in the cas, but achievement is also cu they owing to wordo throw kill without cu they was have arm upstairs they. one of tercer owing to wordo aresta cu not was in the car. both victima as cu we owing to anuncia yesterday is colombiano. the damage here is so big cu do not descarta cu police will can cay close alas. but esey is the risico of the work here cu is one leg in cemetery y one leg in jail, all police know this. all police know this pace they owing to wordo splica on this time they're in opleiding. the team elite here owing to haci so much work good in pasado of cual much of they perfectamente ehecuta, alas the damage here will can mancha they good reputacion. investigacion is in hand of landsrecherche cu will have to bay determina exactly kico owing to happen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2607 on: February 24, 2012, 06:05:30 PM »

According to this article the guys that were killed had borrowed the car they were in.  Apparently one of them had been deported from Aruba at one time, but was back.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/43681-benjamin-y-alcidez-a-fia-auto-for-di-un-amiga-pa-haci-respondi-pero-a-haya-nan-morto.html

Papiamentu translation:

benjamin y alcidez owing to lend car for of one girlfriend for haci respondi but owing to achieve they dead

thursday, 23 february 2012 21:02

the two criminalnan kill at aruba for team of aresto in oranan of morning owing to lend the car for of one lady for so go haci one respondi. the lady conoce both man but never owing to live think cu the hendenan here will owing to go hinca kilonan of cocaina for so go haci transaccion of drugs. hour the lady owing to hear what owing to sosode cu his car the self owing to beat alarma close police for splicanan of the situation. cu water at eye past owing to see cu his car owing to stay fill cu ball for of all angulo. one of the hombernan hour cu owing to come busca the car owing to tell cu the is go busca his casa. although the splicacion give was some odd tog owing to lage go cu the car. now the situation owing to resulta various because both is meti in low world. benjamin n.c. naci at colombia 31 anja was the chofer of the car while cu alcidez f.p. naci at colombia of 56 anja was sit at near. one of they in the caso here owing to arrive of wordo deporta but is back at aruba. his casa or frei have to owing to arrive diahuebs night cu plane for of colombia for come take cuenta of his being keri the another have his muher at aruba y is bibando at aruba. the car self do not on name of his owner but on name of one conocir of the madam cu is of surname t live in lucerostraat. the owner of the car self live in koningstraat cu is same lugar where the terios is stop all hour. both sospechoso seems is conoci for her another colombianonan at aruba. they're march cu more cu one telephone celular or blackberry in they power. esnan cu conoce both is tell cu they're guynan rustig. in the caso here they was being vigila of is in low world but the trip here the cos owing to go for of hand y they owing to being kill y owing to stay bath in blood sit in asiento of the car.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2608 on: February 24, 2012, 06:06:17 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/43684-a-haya-basta-droga-den-auto-y-den-diferente-cas-mientras-cu-e-caso-ta-un-investigacion-internacional-hunto-cu-dea.html

Papiamentu translation:

owing to achieve enough drugs in car y in various cas while cu the caso is one investigacion internacional together cu dea

thursday, 23 february 2012 20:13

at bestuurskantoor was have the conferencia of prensa where present was tey mr taco stein advocaat general of ministerio publico, was tey alto comisario of police dolfi richardson y also minister of husticia mr drs arthur dowers. minister arthur dowers owing to open the conferencia comentando on the caso. have crimen but have teamnan prepara also for atende this according the mandatario of husticia. at aruba have calidad high of investigacion cu is wordo haci. now is ask comprension of the people because we have one world cambiando y crimennan also cambiando. criminalnan is actuate for various part of world. taco stein advocaat general of ministerio publico owing to splica cu the investigacion is uno internacional where owing to persigui person cu owing to conduci at aresto y two person owing to die. was have enough drugs also confisca in the car y at various cas cu they owing to enter. have two situation in the caso here. what owing to happen cu owing to being throw is wordo investiga for lands recherché. the tironan cu owing to cay will nifica also cu will have investigacion much largo. not owing to achieve none arm on esnan cu owing to wordo kill. taco stein owing to splica cu the motibo cu owing to throw is being investiga although not owing to achieve arm. till now here have indicacion cu have three person at the sitio of cual uno owing to wordo grab in another car in cercania. in the terios cu the two personanan owing to being kill was have only the two ocupantenan here. just after of the tiramento was have also inval at various cas. at aruba autoridad owing to achieve various informacion for of autoridad mericano dea cu is at aruba but hour of tiramento (shooting) not was present. owing to achieve drugs at difernte cas y in the car. dolfi richardson alto comisario owing to splica cu the team of aresto is much good prepara. berdad much tiro owing to go y thanks god none person in cercania owing to resulta injury. bao of tension they can work they trabao as owe being. crimen do not pay y is one caso lamentable but past owing to sosode. type of casonan so is happen frecuentemente where team of aresto is atende cu more caso during week. this is uno cu owing to wing atencion because two person owing to being kill y past owing to happen in one area. owing to actua eynan because esey was the instant for actua. the not was can another y cada caso is wordo evalua. was have one team much big more present but esun special is actua. wanted sigura cu all risico is wordo evita. owing to ask about dolfi richardson if algo so can have consecuencia for her polisnan. now here not can talk of the cosnan ey. the autoridadnan of aruba is work cu agencianan investigativo internacional for can combati crimen y all thing is cosnan of low world. autoridadnan of aruba is comparti informacion. still is investiga con the sospechoso cu owing to bandona aruba owing to enter bek aruba. all police cu was tey at the sitio envolvi in the caso have to owing to entrega they arm for wordo controla. dolfi richardson alto comisario owing to follow splica cu the inicialnan of esnan cu owing to being kill is benjamin n.c. naci at colombia 31 anja, alcidez f.p. naci at colombia of 56 anja. w.g.h.a. also naci at colombia not have his edad y is esun cu owing to being grab one bit more far in another car. is wordo talk cu one caminda owing to abort because advocaat general taco stein owing to let know cu one of esnan kill owing to arrive of wordo expulsa of aruba. the question what is touch the person here at aruba? is being menciona cu the grensbewaking at aruba do not 100%. this do not berdad according the mandatario. we have guarda we costa cu owing to being arise in form clandestino in gobernacion anterior cu owing to hinca we in one imagen very negative cu they accionnan. the mandatario owing to splica cu the departamento here owing to cause much danjo at imagen of aruba cu they form of actua. minister dowers owing to splica cu the crimen here is uno transcacional where have to sit cu more are. have to comparti informacion for so can combati crimen. the criminal is actuate all caminda according minister arthur dowers. are you work cu gruponan of inteligencia internacional cu much trip the hendenan do you not conoce. do you reputacion have to is intachable for work cu type of casonan y gruponan internacional so. some person owing to cuestiona the radarnan cu will do not funcionando. have radar of kustwacht trahando y have person is observa this for see all movecion on lama according minister dowers. have discussion on the walradar of pasado cu not owing to funciona. esun of kustwacht owing to grab person on lama owing to base of indicacion of the radarnan of kustwacht.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2609 on: February 24, 2012, 06:07:20 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/102805-justitie-zwijgt-over-noodzaak-arrestatie

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2610 on: February 24, 2012, 06:18:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/102706-arrest-at-renaissance-was-drug-related-

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2611 on: February 24, 2012, 07:45:55 PM »

Killed two peasants in Aruba
PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:30

Two men from La Guajira were murdered in Aruba, on facts that are being investigated by the police authorities of the Dutch island.

According to the authorities, the victims were identified as Benjamin Aguirre Castro, 35 years old, a native of Dibulla and known as 'Child Can', who lived in union with Yohaina Padilla.

Also, Peralta Alcides Pereira, born in Dibulla, 54 year old husband and father Vicitación Mendoza Gamez of a 10 years old.

Press reports indicate that there was a shooting in downtown Oranjestad, the capital of Aruba, without further details.

Riohacha family confirmed the death and said they are making arrangements to repatriate the bodies to Santa Marta, a city where they could be buried.

The victims of this bloody deed belong to recognized families Dibulla Riohacha and therefore caused consternation sad.

http://www.diariodelnorte.net/

http://www.diariodelnorte.net/judiciales/regionales/12843-asesinaron-a-dos-guajiros-en-aruba.html

Google translation

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2612 on: February 24, 2012, 07:54:54 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/justitie-betreurt-schietpartij-aruba

Google translation

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2613 on: February 24, 2012, 08:05:36 PM »

http://www.el-informador.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=32952:asesinan-guajiro-en-la-isla-de-aruba&catid=77:la-guajira&Itemid=420

Google translation:

Peasant murdered on the island of Aruba

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 23, 2012 3:36

At noon yesterday was killed in the northern island of Aruba, a peasant.

In the same facts of blood died a samarium. The fatality was identified as Alcides Pereira Peralta 55 years of age, a native of Riohacha.

The facts are unclear and in this city do not have details. The vigil will house street race 8 with 10 of the district center.

Peralta Pereira, lived in Riohacha with Vice Mendoza, left a son whose union. Unofficially learned that the island of Aruba also had a son.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2614 on: February 24, 2012, 08:38:07 PM »

http://www.radiogaleon.com.co/noticias/local/item/1926-ma%C3%B1ana-podr%C3%ADan-ser-tra%C3%ADdos-despojos-mortales-del-samario-abatido-en-aruba.html

Google translation:

Tomorrow could be brought Samarium mortal shot in Aruba

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2012 8:15    FONT SIZE     PRINT E-MAIL

Tomorrow could be brought to the capital, the mortal remains of samarium,
allegedly killed by police in Aruba, with a peasant, who was also killed in the same events that occurred in Oranjestead, capital of the island.

Samarium who was killed in the confused circumstances, by the name of Benjamin Castro Aguirre, who was known among his associates as "Child Can", lived in the San Martin and was based for more than two years in Aruba.

A Castro Aguirre accompanying the peasant Peralta Alcides Pereira, who were inside a vehicle when allegedly were shot in the middle of a police operation to track mounted two suspects.

Relatives of victims attributed to an error by the island authorities, the incident that claimed the lives of their loved ones.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2615 on: February 24, 2012, 09:23:48 PM »

http://issuu.com/boletinextra/docs/diabierna_24_februari_2012

Solo di Pueblo (Aruba)
February 24, 2012 Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

agentenen of dea of merca was at aruba...

police have less of one week vigilando the are y is upstairs peticion of dea of merca

sta. cruz – ministerio publico owing to tell diahuebs afternoon cu police have less of one week is vigialndo the are. the peticion self owing to enter of dea, cual is one departamento of merca. ordinarily is so cu police of aruba is coopera cu the agencianan here. americanonan owing to informa police cu they have suspicion upstairs one deal of drugs cu will bay take lugar at aruba among the are here. they owing to ask police of aruba for vigila the are y if encaso cu have base for enter accion. then the informacion cu have is tell cu the are here will is hacienda dealnan of drugs at aruba hour cu they owing to wordo surprise for police. agentenan of dea also was at aruba, but they not was present at instant of the tiroteo (shooting). ministerio publico owing to tell cu not owing to achieve arm in the car here, cual now is place police of aruba in one posicion where they have cu justifica pakico owing to using tanto ball so contra of hendenan cu not was arm. also owing to being tell cu they owing to throw upstairs police, sinembargo om owing to tell cu till cu now not owing to achieve arm. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2616 on: February 24, 2012, 10:07:14 PM »

Solo di Pueblo (Aruba)
February 24, 2012 Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

one of the colombianonan, throw for police have status of ilegal

sta. cruz – one of the colombianonan cu owing to wordo throw for police, have status of ilegal. so advocate general of ministerio publico owing to tell diahuebs afternoon in one conferencia of prensa. the colombiano here at one ocasion owing to wordo deporta of aruba. will do not logico cu the have status lega y for cual ministerio publico can anticipa y is asumi cu the is ilegal. ministerio publico was siguiendo the are here barely 1 week, aruba peticion of dea of merca. americanonan was at height cu at aruba will bay take luga ciero deal of drugs. of acuerdo cu the cooperacion cu is existi, they owing to ask aruba for intermedia y follow the are here. this is exactly thing police owing to haci y diarazon afternoon 12’ or they owing to achieve propicio for enter accion y detene the are here, cual is unicamente sospecha for transaccion of drugs. the of tercer person cu owing to wordo deteni, not was in the jeep daihatus terios color berde. the was in the area, but in one another car color cora. apparently the owing to wordo stop near of willem iii toren, where el’a stay deteni y take away keep of police. also ministrio publico owing to tell cu one of the colombianonan is as live at aruba or have family at aruba. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2617 on: February 24, 2012, 10:08:53 PM »

Solo di Pueblo (Aruba)
February 24, 2012 Page 12

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to haci inval in three cas y owing to achieve one cantidad big of drugs

sta. cruz – ministerio publico owing to tell yesterday cu police owing to haci inval on three cas yesterday afternoon. at one of the casnan owing to achieve one cantidad coniderabel of drugs.

this is at the cas where the criminalnan here was hospedando.

according is being tell cu one of they can is bibando at aruba y have family at aruba.

one another is ilegal while cu have one tercer person cu is close at the momentonan here upstairs the unique suspicion of dealmento or traficacion of drugs.

at the casnan here police owing to achieve several obheto, but is confirma of owing to achieve one cantidad substancial of drugs. come across

(I didn't type out the second article for translating since I think it's basically the same as others previously posted identifying the men that were killed)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2618 on: February 24, 2012, 10:30:09 PM »

http://www.rcnradio.com/noticias/editor/asesinan-guajiro-en-isla-de-aruba-139149

Google translation:

Peasant murdered in Aruba Island
02-24-2012

(Photo) Courtesy www.diario.aw
By: RCN NEWS Riohacha

Authorities on the island of Aruba, keep secrecy about the motives for the killing of two Colombian merchants riddled inside a vehicle near the seat of Government.

Riohacha, February 24, 2012 - One version indicates that the peasant, Alcides Pereira and samarium Peralta, Benjamin Castro Aguirre, were killed when they opposed the arrest of the group 'team' of police in Aruba. Newspapers of the island, stress that local authorities ensure that men are found inside were green Terios an unspecified number of drugs, as in the place of their residences. In the operation was arrested another Colombian named Quant. Others versions of the media point out that the Colombians were killed in the development of a crackdown on drug trafficking organizations in which men spoke of the DEA and information support National Police of Colombia. Journals of La Guajira, Colombia, Aguirre said Benjamin Castro, (35) was known as 'Child Can', lived in union with Johanna Padilla. While Peralta Alcides Pereira, born in Dibulla, (54), was Mendoza Gamez Vicitación husband and father of a 10 years old.

Texto copiado de www.rcnradio.com - Conozca el original en http://www.rcnradio.com/noticias/editor/asesinan-guajiro-en-isla-de-aruba-139149#ixzz1nMPBkm1a

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2619 on: February 24, 2012, 11:07:13 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/onderzoek-naar-schietpartij-aruba-duurt-nog-weken

Google translation:

Research into shooting Aruba lasts for weeks

Published: February 25, 2012 - 1:20 pm | By Natasha Gibbs ( photo: Mervin Danies )

Read more about:    Aruba Aruban Public Prosecution Aruban police drug trafficking firefight

The Public Prosecutor of Aruba expects the forensic investigation into the affairs during the shooting Wednesday, February 22 between police and three suspects will take several weeks. That leaves the spokesman for the Aruban OM, Advocate General Taco Stein, know.

The shooting came after the arrest team three suspects during a major drug transaction in the parking lot behind the Renaissance Hotel tried to arrest. The Colombians accused Benjamin Castro Aguirre (35) and Alcides Pereira Peralta (56) lost their lives. A third man was arrested. In none of the defendants nor their car, took the Land Investigation a firearm.

First shot
"The fact that no firearms at the suspects are found, does not mean that during the shooting were not in possession of a weapon," says Stein. "There are indications that a first shot from their side has been." The prosecution shall also consider other suspects in the vicinity that may have fired a shot. "

The forensic investigation since Wednesday in full swing, according to the OM must answer the question 'what exactly is shot. " "The research team based on a research trajectory trace exactly where the bullets came from and out of any firearm," says Stein.

Cooperation DEA
The initiative for the arrest of three suspects came at the request of the U.S. counternarcotics DEA team. "Together with them we held these suspects for over a week in the holes. Therefore we knew that that afternoon a drug transaction would take place, "explains Stein from.

Whether more arrests are to come can not say the OM. "But we conclude it does not matter," said the Advocate General.

Extradition
America has now requested the extradition of the suspect. "Aruba is prepared to respond to that desire to give and to grant," says Stein. "That is not only in a few days apart. Request for extradition and the whole procedure, in which the defendant still may appeal, in some cases a half years to complete. "

In the meantime, the suspect is stuck in the prison of Aruba.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.