March 18, 2024, 09:00:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737326 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #820 on: February 10, 2009, 11:23:32 PM »

2/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

are of thief preparando they self for carnaval

one are bad organiza was hortando whisky old parr y another beverage for of deposito of dufry at eagle. the was one operación inner, but the trip here, guardianan of cea cu have his office one some more far, owing to dicidi of vigila all they movecion. police owing to being avisa y so police owing to succeed place hand on all the sospechosonan. y some more cu miss for being deteni, if they not entrega they self end.a using one pick-up p’e mature cu here, cu the personanan here owing to dicidi of staciona near of sun plaza mall. one dado instant, one employee publico of ministerio of asunto economico owing to descend y owing to tell cu the pick-up is of dje, but cu is impossible cu ladronnan can owing to bay cune. besides, the pick-up is of his father. police owing to recomenda the employee publico here for bay recherche, where past owing to being strongly interroga, because the suspicion is cu the also is envolvi in preparacion for carnaval.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: February 10, 2009, 11:29:46 PM »

2/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to being avisa, cu at blue village have one man sleep, cu is enough bad y is show of is victima of maltrato. police owing to bay n’e sitio y owing to talk cu the person here, that owing to tell cu 3 person owing to bati’e. for what motibo, for we do not conoci still. mirando cu the was in bad estado, police owing to ask presencia of ambulance for hib’e hospital for achieve tratamento medico.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: February 10, 2009, 11:37:45 PM »

2/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is follow steal car for desmantela

yesterday morning early, police is being avisa cu on veld of primavera have one car stop, cu is show of is procedente of abstraction. police owing to constata cu here is deal of one car cu ladronnan owing to joyride, or mihor dicho owing to steal, for bay on the territory here, for cuminsa cu his desmantelacion. till what day señores, although we owing to achieve informacion cu command policial is preparando one team cu will dedica n’e ladronicia of car here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: February 10, 2009, 11:43:27 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

v-wagennan is follow is victima of ladronicia

two car of huur, v-wagen cu turistanan owing to huur y is kedando at one apartment at malmokweg owing to achieve visit of anti-social again. they owing to break the “bentana of choler” for can listra kico have in car for bay cune. we not know kico the turistanan owing to lose.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: February 10, 2009, 11:50:33 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

now is perfume palace owing to achieve visit indesea

none lugar is assure more in centro of oranjestad. yesterday madruga, was file for anti-socialnan, kendenan will owing to enter via of roof, in the business, perfume palace, cu is stay at plaza daniel leo. was hour cu the trahadornan owing to arrive morning, they owing to constata cu all the business was reboltea y cu the anti-socialnan owing to bay cu very perfume. on the plaza here know have miembronan of seguridad, but apparently they not owing to hear neither see nothing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: February 11, 2009, 12:01:34 AM »

2/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

two choler is steal tourist one tourist is ask asistencia of police monday madruga 00.30, in havenstraat, at height of 24 store, for one caso of atraco. n’e sitio, police is talk cu he mericano j.f.b. of 40 year, that is tell police cu the was march cu two choler, one such chito dirksz y one such j., y at dado instant they owing to coy his bag y core bay cune. the tourist owing to follow declara cu in the bag the had cloths, i-pod, two celular, one camara, 850 euro y two ring. police owing to haci one investigacion y owing to come across cu the conocido chito dirksz y one such j., at height of circle k. chito dirksz had some of the cosnan cu had in the bag, cu is cuadra cu locual the tourist owing to tell police. they owing to detene y confisca the articulonan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: February 11, 2009, 12:18:04 AM »

2/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene 2 young younger of edad cu various arm blanco diadomingo night for 8’or y half, police of san nicolas, at height of thrifty carrental at balashi, is see one car is core without light. police owing to bay stop the car y is ask about the chofer owing to.m.b. of 17 year naci at aruba for paper of the car a-3045. owing to resulta cu the number do not cuadra cu the car. past owing to tell police cu past owing to presta the number for of one amigo y the car is of his mother. in the car had one another boy j.a.d. of 17 year. all 2 owing to stay deteni. in the car police owing to achieve machete, various schroefdraai y also one razor. among the chofer y the ocupante, police owing to achieve one saco blanco cu cocaina. according raport of police, the 2 hobennan here, owing to arrive of wordo achieve end in caso of desmantelacion of car. also they in pasado was meti in actonan castigabel. police owing to takel the car y detene the 2 hobennan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: February 11, 2009, 07:17:41 PM »

2/8/2009 Awe 24

http://www.awe24.com/

PA E FIN DI SIMAN AKI SO YA CABA TIN MAS DI 30 AUTO HORTA Y PUEBLO TA DEN EXPLOTA

Y AINDA NADA DI E JOYRIDING TEAM Y NADA AINDA CU NI SIKIERA UN PARLAMENTARIO TUMA INICIATIVA DI BINI CU UN LEY PA REALMENTE CASTIGA E LADRONNAN PA ASINA JUESNAN SERAPA LARGO TEMPO Y NAN SINTI UN CASTIGO MES.

Papiamentu translation:

for her end of week here only already end have more of 30 car steal y people is in explota y still nothing of the joyriding team y nothing still cu neither sikiera one member of parliament take iniciativa of come cu one ley for genuinely castiga the ladronnan for so juesnan serapa largo time y they feel one castigo self. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: February 12, 2009, 06:23:58 PM »

2/12/2009

MAS AUTO HORTA HAYA DESTRUI PEGA DEN ROOI UNDA NINGUN AUTO POR PASA

ABUSO TA SER COMETI CONTRA E PUEBLO DI PARTI DI E LADRONNAN DI AUTO

Papiamentu translation:

more car steal achieve destrui stick in rooi where none car can happen abuse is being cometi contra the people of part of the ladronnan of car come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: February 12, 2009, 06:34:44 PM »

2/12/2009

BUSCANDO AUTO HORTA TA BIN HAYA 2 OTRO AUTO COMPLETAMENTE PLUMA SIN NADA RIBA DJE DEN MONDI NA PICARON

TA TRATA DI 2 V-WAGEN CU A SER HORTA FOR DI TURISTANAN, E DANJO OCASIONA NA NOS TURISMO TA CATASTROFAL. Y AINDA GOBIERNO TA SINTA TEIMA CU BENDE WAF

Papiamentu translation:

buscando car steal is come achieve 2 another car completamente pluma without nothing on dje in forest at picaron is deal of 2 v-wagen cu owing to being steal for of turistanan, the danjo ocasiona at we turism is catastrofal. y still gobierno is sit teima cu sell platform come across

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: February 12, 2009, 10:13:34 PM »

“Warning!!! Inside Teft, Safe Is Not Safe”
Riu Palace Aruba

Feb 11, 2009
We were part of a wedding group. The Bride and Groom had 3,000 dollars stolen from their locked safe as did the best man.. he lost 800.00 in cash. Do not trust the safe... the did nothing for this poor couple and did not believe them. The local authorities were advised but since they hotel has no cameras nothing could be proven. They still had to pay for their wedding on top of it all. I would reccomend the Hyatt which is a few hotels down. The Riu has scammed quite a few people. Not worth it.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147249-d151277-r24474639-Riu_Palace_Aruba-Palm_Eagle_Beach_Aruba.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: February 14, 2009, 11:52:00 AM »

2/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

owner is descubri his car steal stop in cura of another person owner of one compania of huur owing to come across one v-wagen of dje at one of the casnan of people at north y cu plachi falsifica. the owner owing to calling police y so owing to detene one person cu his declaracion was completamente for of proporcion y owing to tell cu is one colombiano owing to lagu the car cu his person for glove p’e. now the person here have to tell is that the colombiano here is. not can t’asina cu the is bay sit castigo for “pato cu the not owing to mata”.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: February 14, 2009, 09:43:01 PM »

2/13/2009 Bondia Page A6

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:

turistanan is lose sumanan of coin for of box strong in hotel highrise

oranjestad- diaranson for 17.15, patrol is bay at one highrise hotel, at where one tourist is give complaint of ladronicia of coin for of the box strong in his camber. at the sitio, police is talk cu he c.w.p. naci at argentina of 39 ana, y the is tell cu they owing to bay on one tour in oranan of morning, y 12’ or, they owing to go back bek y owing to go back leave. hour cu past owing to coy the cartera for of the box strong, past owing to see cu the miss 800 dollar. while cu police was atendiendo cu the tourist c.w.p., one pereha owing to acerca they y owing to tell cu they owing to lose coin in they camber. police owing to talk cu he g.h.r. of 32 ana y she l.m.a.r. of 31 ana, all do naci at estados unidos, y they're tell cu for 11’ or, they owing to leave y first cu they owing to leave for of the camber, they owing to count ; non coin y owing to let the ring of casamento of cu casa y also his paspoort y one suma of coin. hour cu they owing to go back, they owing to bay count ; the coin bek, owing to resulta cu they miss thousand dollar. police did take they complaint. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: February 16, 2009, 12:06:59 AM »

2/16/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

parada of gang

all cos owing to bay beautiful yesterday cu the carnaval of child, but at end, hour cu beverage alcoholico owing to cuminsa domina provided that especial we hubentud, had several action. so francis gomes live at jan flemming owing to being injury behind his cabez cu one knockle. informacion cu awemainta is dispone is indica cu the young here is brother of the young cu police owing to throw kill some time happen.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

this we have have to? during parada of carnaval for child, action of gang at end of lighting parade of carnaval, as owing to become one custumber, had action. of acuerdo cu we informacion, police owing to detene 2 person, y they owing to stay encarcela till diadomingo morning. they owing to accomplish for pay the boet cu fiscal owing to impone on they y so owing to being let in freedom. diadomingo morning in his first hour, already end had 2 person sober y wanted fight cu everybody. they also owing to stay deteni y encarcela y today will determina if they will pay boet for let they bay or will stay close till after of carnaval. all cos owing to bay beautiful yesterday cu the carnaval of child, but at end, hour cu beverage alcoholico owing to cuminsa domina provided that especial we hubentud, had several action. even owing to being tell cu near of juliana school had one caso of tiramento. thing if we know, one young owing to being injury at his cabez. cu kico, esey do not conoci for we. mature is, cu on the hobennan here the had one arm cune. hendenan cu is bay arm for see carnaval, assure is bay cu one mind premedita for cual have to impone castigo more pisa for they. is carnaval of child, they merece this?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: February 19, 2009, 10:32:37 PM »

2/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

50 kilo of cocaina owing to stay intercepta guardacosta of antiyas y of aruba, diarazon night more or less 11.45 owing to succeed of intercepta one go-fast, cu had abordo 50 kilo of cocaina. the go-fast here owing to stay señala at part east of costa of corsow. the cutter, jaguar at once owing to descend one of the rhibnan, but owing to lose the go-fast for of view. recoriendo part of the beach, one dado instant owing to descubri some person y they all owing to stay deteni y take away abordo of jaguar. in first instant, owing to believe cu here is deal of personanan cu wanted enter corsow ilegalmente, but during control owing to come achieve 3 saco cu one cantidad of package, cu owing to resulta, of is cocaina. after of pisa this, owing to resulta cu the personanan here wanted owing to place on market of corsow, 50 kilo of cocaina. the personanan cu owing to stay deteni, is 3 man y 2 muher, of nacionalidad venezolano y colombiano. they all owing to stay deteni, while the drugs y the go-fast owing to stay confisca.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: February 27, 2009, 11:53:52 PM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu Translation:

according psychiater eugene lampe do not responsible for kill his family psychiater dr. van gaalen yesterday morning in corte owing to expresa his opinion cu owing to place advocate mr. chris lejuez, fiscal y huez think one rato kico will have to bay haci now. contrario at thing the expertonan of pieter baan centrum is think, van gaalen is achieve cu at his opinion eugene lampe was completamente one another person at instant cu the was asesina his family y because; such the not can wordo poni responsible p’esaki.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

psychiater yesterday in corte eugene lampe do not responsible for asesinato of his family psychiater dr. van gaalen yesterday morning in corte owing to expresa his opinion cu owing to place advocate mr. chris lejuez, fiscal y huez think one rato kico will have to bay haci now. contrario at thing the expertonan of pieter baan centrum is think, van gaalen is achieve cu at his opinion eugene lampe was completamente one another person at instant cu the was asesina his family y because; such the not can wordo poni responsible p’esaki. yesterday morning advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to haci psychiater van gaalen various question cu owing to place dr. van gaalen expresa his sharp of view on the raport. past owing to tell cu the do not comparti the conclusion of the raport y also cu the is achieve cu the expertonan not owing to as debido cuenta cu the estado mental of eugene lampe y also the estado of tension cu the was inside. van gaalen, that owing to y is tratando eugene lampe owing to tell cu the mature cu eugene lampe owing to hear cu the is bay bao curatela, owing to hink’e in one angustia so strong cu owing to afecta his estado mental of such as cu the not was reconoce his father, his brother y his mother. past owing to splica cu the form con eugene lampe owing to count ; kico owing to happen, is give indicacion close dr. van gaalen cu is one another eugene lampe owing to kill his family y not esun cu past owing to talk cune. all this owing to place dr. van gaalen conclui cu at his opinion, not can place eugene lampe responsible p’e lamentable incidente cu owing to sosode at macuarima. the opinion of dr. van gaalen owing to place cu now huez will bay evalua if will bay formula one serie of question p’e expertonan of pieter baan centrum reacciona on or if fiscal will succeed cu two of the expertonan here will can go back come aruba p’asina interoga they in corte. huez owing to tell cu day 6 of march now the will dicta sentencia intermedio y the is wait for cu p’e time ey fiscal will can informa if the expertonan is dispuesto for come. t’asina cu yesterday huez owing to pospone tratamento of the caso provided that espera of kico will bay sosode now cu the expertonan of pieter baan centrum.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: February 27, 2009, 11:57:33 PM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

caso of 1.6 miyon steal will continua day 3 of april
the acusadonan gregorio alfonso regales y luis alberto kwidama, kendenan is wordo acusa, of conhuntamente cu others or one another, of ladronicia of one cantidad big of coin cu was pertenece at one banco local y/of one compania of transporte of coin, day 16 of october, 2008. also they're wordo acusa of in the period of 1 of august, 2008 for 12 of feburary 2009, owing to form part of one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimennan y cu was consisti of one are of person cu was work together. regales y kwidama is wordo acusa alabez of, conhuntamente cu others owing to sconde the suma of coin provided that cuestion, of cual they was know cu the is procedente of one crimen, in the period of day 16 of october, 2008, for day 12 of feburary, 2009. in tratamento of the caso here yesterday morning, fiscal owing to propone at huez for pospone the caso here, p’asina, day 3 of april, trate together cu the other acusadonan in the caso here y not apart. advocate lopez y advocate v/d sloot not owing to opone n’esaki y huez owing to dicidi of pospone the caso till cu the date of day 3 of april, p’asina conhuntamente cu the other acusadonan, deal the caso here in his totalidad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: February 28, 2009, 12:00:15 AM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

man owing to become razo in oranan of madruga at texaco tanki leendert

yesterday madruga police owing to bay cu urgencia at one gas station texaco tanki leendert, where one man cu owing to become aggressive hour cu past owing to ask for lend jerry-can for take away gasolene, but the trahador owing to bise not have for lend, but for sell only. after he owing to ask for lend his madam the banjo, but they owing to bise cu the reglanan at trabao do not permiti esey y esey is place angry insulta y menasa esnan present cu the is bay sende the lugar at candela. the trahador of the gas station owing to lock the door, but debi cu had cliente inocente in the lugar y the hour ey owing to lague bay, without did take number of the car of the aggressor. mucho cos not can owing to haci more cu he aggressive here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 28, 2009, 12:04:08 AM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

caso of traficantenan of drugs posponi till another date
yesterday morning owing to deal the caso of the traficantenan colombiano, jose gregorio fuenmayor pallares y zenen de jesus viloria mattos, caminda they're wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu others or one another, posecion of cocaina on the date of 27 of october, 2008. first cu did take the decision of pospone the caso, the acusado fuenmayor wanted owing to give one declaracion, but huez owing to lage know cu the will achieve one another date caminda the can give his declaracion. without obhecion of part of defence, huez owing to pospone the caso till cu day 17 of april, caminda will bay dicta sentencia of the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: February 28, 2009, 12:06:19 AM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

caso of ramphis murray sospecha of asesinato at san nicolas posponi
the caso penal contra the sospechoso ramphis murray (19) owing to stay posponi yesterday morning. ramphis murray is wordo sospecha cu day 3 of october 2008 at san nicolas, past owing to hinca kill j.thomas. fiscal owing to tell huez cu by cu owing to prepara the day for deal the caso of eugene lampe y also cu will have planea for haci one reconstruccion of the caso, owing to place the caso pro form. owing to stay dicidi cu tratamento of the caso will take lugar day 17 of april now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.