March 18, 2024, 09:00:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737325 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #840 on: February 28, 2009, 12:08:53 AM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

anuncio

provided that view of the complaint cu ‘securities and exchange commission (sec)’ owing to haci recientemente at merca contra companianan a¬lia at stanford financial group (sfg) relaciona cu one potencial fraude masivo, y the several questions cu banco central of aruba (banco) owing to ricibi tocante the possible implicacionnan cu the complaint haci door of sec have for her inversionistanan local, banco wanted owing to haci the next anuncio. stanford international group (sig) (sfg is owner of the compania aki), by his a¬liado at aruba, cual is stanford group aruba n.v. (sga), was atrae fondonan of the comunidad aruban for inverti in certi¬cadonan of deposito cu interest extremely high otorga door of stanford international bank, inc (sib), one banco o shore estableci at antigua. the banco o shore here also is form part of sfg. sga is opera at aruba because; one consehero of inversionnan y because; one supervisor of portofolio of inversion, y consecuentemente do not cuali¬ca because; one institucion of credito as stipula in articulo 1 of the “ordenanza for supervision of institucionan of credito” (ordenansa). this is signi¬ca cu sga do not cai bao supervision of banco. besides sib y sga not have one dispensacion of banco conforme articulo 48, inciso 3, of the ordenansa for atrae fondonan bao of the suma of a. 100.000

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: February 28, 2009, 12:12:28 AM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

anuncio

provided that view of the complaint cu ‘securities and exchange commission (sec)’ owing to haci recientemente at merca contra companianan a¬lia at stanford financial group (sfg) relaciona cu one potencial fraude masivo, y the several questions cu banco central of aruba (banco) owing to ricibi tocante the possible implicacionnan cu the complaint haci door of sec have for her inversionistanan local, banco wanted owing to haci the next anuncio. stanford international group (sig) (sfg is owner of the compania aki), by his a¬liado at aruba, cual is stanford group aruba n.v. (sga), was atrae fondonan of the comunidad aruban for inverti in certi¬cadonan of deposito cu interest extremely high otorga door of stanford international bank, inc (sib), one banco o shore estableci at antigua. the banco o shore here also is form part of sfg. sga is opera at aruba because; one consehero of inversionnan y because; one supervisor of portofolio of inversion, y consecuentemente do not cuali¬ca because; one institucion of credito as stipula in articulo 1 of the “ordenanza for supervision of institucionan of credito” (ordenansa). this is signi¬ca cu sga do not cai bao supervision of banco. besides sib y sga not have one dispensacion of banco conforme articulo 48, inciso 3, of the ordenansa for atrae fondonan bao of the suma of a. 100.000 as stipula in one regulacion ministerial. have to señala cu violacion of the prohibicion here is castigabel according articulo 53 of the ordenansa. 20 feburary 2009

edited to include complete translation

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 28, 2009, 12:14:43 AM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

man is see thief bay cu his car for of his cura

ladronnan of car owing to become cu they do not respeta neither if the car is stop in cura of cas. diahuebs night, he l.a.v. owing to bay keep of police at santa cruz y is haci denuncia of ladronisia of his car nissan centra blanco model b-14, number a-19547. the is tell police cu 10 or of night, past owing to arrive his cas at macuarima, y owing to hinca his car in cura y owing to sere at key. for 12’or of night, hour cu past owing to hear cachonan is blaf, past owing to arise for throw one view kico is pasando. the is tell police cu past owing to see his car is core leave for of his cura.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: February 28, 2009, 12:17:42 AM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

muher thief on bromer is ranca bag

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diahuebs night 8.30 fast of the business the paddock, at where one person owing to wordo atraca. n’e sitio police is talk cu the victima j.a.d. that is tell police cu one person on bromer cu cabey largo, owing to happen y ranca his bag in cual the had 27 dollar. according his declaracion cu one witness owing to bise cu the person on the bromer was one child muher y past owing to give descripcion of dje. according the witness owing to tell cu some rato first the child muher ey, was sit is come in the restaurant, dress cu blouse roos, short blanco, cabey blond y color cla. past owing to core bay on one scooter orange-coloured.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 28, 2009, 12:25:29 AM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

police is confisca 22 kill of marihuana
presencia of police of north was solicita at one cas at cununcu abao, 9.30 of morning, where one pareha have problem cu another, by cu he owing to coy coin of pay number of car. n’e sitio police is talk cu the muher m.t.e. naci at aruba of 45 year, that is tell police the his casa cu he the.r., naci at aruba of 47 year owing to fight cune y owing to coy 250 guilder, cu the had for pay number of car y owing to bay cune. police owing to compaña the muher m.t.e. at one cas at cunucu abao, for busca the coin serca he. at cuminsamento past owing to deny serious cu the had the coin, but owing to dicidi of bay at the cas where the coin is. police owing to bay cune, y at caminda they're come across cu the muher in one car, that is bark police cu the is bay show they the matanan of marihuana cu his casa the.r. have plant. n’e cas police cu permit of the madam, they owing to bay behind the cas y owing to achieve 22 kill of marihuana, of cual two was cla for cosecha. patrol owing to confisca the matanan y owing to detene the.r.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: February 28, 2009, 12:32:54 AM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

cholernan is enter in business y steal cloths
diahuebs afternoon, during cu police was of patrol, they're wordo stop for one madam in ranchostraat, that is tell they cu two choler owing to enter in the business cu the is work y owing to bay cu some cloths. the is tell police cu one trahador is behind the cholernan. police owing to see the trahador behind the cholernan y owing to bay yud’e. in emmastaat, the cholernan owing to enter in the edificio ex texas y owing to leave for one another door, after they owing to core bay in ranchostraat. one of the cholernan owing to enter in one cas in ranchostraat. police owing to enter his slow y owing to detene the conocido choler thief chito dirksz. past owing to stay deteni for ladronisia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: February 28, 2009, 12:38:42 AM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 31

Papiamentu translation:

father cu child envolvi in bendemento of cocaina
defence of the acusadonan statie sr., statie jr. y windser, owing to take away one struggle fugaz p’asina try tog of let they clientenan in freedom condicional, till hour cu the caso of they take lugar day 24 of april. the sospechosonan diogenes rolando cristobal statie, surandi antonio windster is wordo acusa of throw y/of entrega y/of transporte y/of posecion of cocaina in the period of 1 of january 2007 till cu day 11 of october, 2008. the young rolando mariano statie is wordo acusa of throw y/of entrega y/of transporte y/of posecion of cocaina in the period of day 1 of january 2007, till cu day 19 of november, 2008. fiscal was enough skerpi in acusacion of the personanan here y owing to remarca cu the two sospechosonan statie, is father cu child y cu the throw did take in they own hogar, cual is one situation much earnest. mirando cu have more person envolvi in the caso here, fiscal owing to ask for pospone the tratamento of caso till cu day 24 of april, p’asina deal all cos together. sinembargo advocate mr. paul v/d sloot owing to opone in this, mirando cu the next caso, cual porcierto was esun of eugene lampe, will have to did take lugar enough rato after, cu the caso of his clientenan can wordo deal the instant eynan y do not necesario for pospone this. mr. paul v/d sloot owing to ask huez for declara his cliente pound, esta windster, mirando the time cu past owing to sit end of they castigo. fiscal owing to opone at this, y owing to reitera cu the mature is much earnest, already cu the drugs owing to wordo bendi at home y owing to ask huez for dicidi provided that contra of freedom of the acusadonan. also mr. v/d sloot owing to afirma at huez cu all cos is cla, esta the dossier of the acusadonan, do not necesario for pospone. remarcabel was cu statie sr. owing to change of advocate y huez is achieve necesario for take time in this p’asina happen by of the dossier of the acusado, p’asina the can prepara one good defence. so self owing to stay insisti for let the trio here pound, if provided that caso huez declara cu the caso not will stay posponi for another day, already cu once more, contrario n’e opinion of fiscal, do not necesario for schors the detencion. finalizando the caso, huez owing to dicidi of pospone the caso till cu day 24 of april y do not give freedom condicional n’e trio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: February 28, 2009, 12:43:34 AM »

2/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 31

Papiamentu translation:

father cu child envolvi in bendemento of cocaina
defence of the acusadonan statie sr., statie jr. y windser, owing to take away one struggle fugaz p’asina try tog of let they clientenan in freedom condicional, till hour cu the caso of they take lugar day 24 of april. the sospechosonan diogenes rolando cristobal statie, surandi antonio windster is wordo acusa of throw y/of entrega y/of transporte y/of posecion of cocaina in the period of 1 of january 2007 till cu day 11 of october, 2008. the young rolando mariano statie is wordo acusa of throw y/of entrega y/of transporte y/of posecion of cocaina in the period of day 1 of january 2007, till cu day 19 of november, 2008. fiscal was enough skerpi in acusacion of the personanan here y owing to remarca cu the two sospechosonan statie, is father cu child y cu the throw did take in they own hogar, cual is one situation much earnest. mirando cu have more person envolvi in the caso here, fiscal owing to ask for pospone the tratamento of caso till cu day 24 of april, p’asina deal all cos together. sinembargo advocate mr. paul v/d sloot owing to opone in this, mirando cu the next caso, cual porcierto was esun of eugene lampe, will have to did take lugar enough rato after, cu the caso of his clientenan can wordo deal the instant eynan y do not necesario for pospone this. mr. paul v/d sloot owing to ask huez for declara his cliente pound, esta windster, mirando the time cu past owing to sit end of they castigo. fiscal owing to opone at this, y owing to reitera cu the mature is much earnest, already cu the drugs owing to wordo bendi at home y owing to ask huez for dicidi provided that contra of freedom of the acusadonan. also mr. v/d sloot owing to afirma at huez cu all cos is cla, esta the dossier of the acusadonan, do not necesario for pospone. remarcabel was cu statie sr. owing to change of advocate y huez is achieve necesario for take time in this p’asina happen by of the dossier of the acusado, p’asina the can prepara one good defence. so self owing to stay insisti for let the trio here pound, if provided that caso huez declara cu the caso not will stay posponi for another day, already cu once more, contrario n’e opinion of fiscal, do not necesario for schors the detencion. finalizando the caso, huez owing to dicidi of pospone the caso till cu day 24 of april y do not give freedom condicional n’e trio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: February 28, 2009, 01:02:17 AM »

2/24/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

much action owing to surgi during the end of the parada

papito comenencia, vocero of police wanted give at prensa one resumen of the incidentenan during the weekend of carnaval big. had one overall of 46 detencion during the two paradanan. 11 was at san nicolas. of esakinan 6 owing to pay one multa (total afls 1300,--). one of the detencionnan was relaciona cu maltrato cu arm y 4 deteni for drunkenness y can owing to bay cas after of owing to sosega they body. 35 was at oranjestad. of esakinan 15 owing to pay one multa (total afls 4250,--). 10 detenido owing to achieve one call for aparece fast huez already cu they not can owing to pay. 1 detenido owing to being encarcela for attempt of asesinato. 1 detenido owing to being encarcela for core car bao influencia. 8 detenido owing to being close for drunkenness. another delitonan cometi ta: bringamento; stroba parada; not follow ordo of police y drunkenness publico.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: February 28, 2009, 01:06:41 AM »

2/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

man bad hinca in sint maartenstraat

police is achieve informacion cu saturday 8.10 of night one man will owing to arrive at one cas at lagoweg, cu one hinca serious at his curpa. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e cas, owing to resulta cu already owing to transporta the victima for centro medico for tratamento. police owing to bay centro medico y eynan they're talk cu the doctor at keep, that is confirma cu the victima owing to.w. owing to come eynan, but cu past owing to deny tratamento y owing to company p’esaki. relaciona cu the hincamento here, two person, one brother man y girlfriend of he owing to.w. owing to bay keep y is tell police cu one primo owing to tell they cu owing to.w. owing to achieve one hinca at his pecho, in sint maartenstraat among 1.30 for 2.30 of madruga. the primo here self t’esun cu is come across cune in sint maartenstraat on caya at blood. they owing to transporte for centro medico, of where past owing to bay cu urgencia at poli at hospital, for tratamento, already cu his situation is delicado. testigonan owing to tell cu is 3 person owing to fight cune. witness owing to reconoce one such billy y supuestamente uno cu calling prins owing to hinke. the caso is bao of investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: February 28, 2009, 01:08:39 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

maltrato owing to conduci cu victima of clinicamente dead

police is bay diadomingo 4’or of madruga in ranchostraat, where will have one man throw all at blood on vlur. n’e sitio police is come across cu the victima and.r.a.j, naci at venezuela of 56 year, that had one chop serious at his cabes. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. n’e sitio, witness is tell police cu he and.r.a.j., owing to hinca one person cu cuchiu y one another person owing to maltrat’e. one rato after, police is achieve informacion cu one man owing to arrive n’e sitio cu one hinca serious. hour cu police owing to arrive owing to resulta cu t’e man j.m.w. naci at aruba of 36 year, that debi at his situation, not can owing to declara nothing. police owing to take away and.r.a.j., cas after cu past owing to wordo deal. the was much aggressive y was talk cos witch. informacion cu we can owing to achieve for of vocero of police is, cu the victima is clinicamente dead.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: February 28, 2009, 01:15:42 AM »

2/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene man cu owing to destrui cosnan in store of gas station

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna 2’or of madruga, at one gas station at tanki leendert, for one caso of destruccion. at arrival one madam cu is work in the lugar is tell police cu one man owing to come y owing to ask for presta bathroom for his girlfriend. hour cu the trahador owing to bise cu they not have bathroom, he owing to angry y apart from owing to insulta the trahador, also owing to menase. the trahador owing to tell cu owing to talk of burn the lugar y also of dal’e. also the is tell cu he owing to strike the screen of the computer. after past owing to enter in one jeep blanco susuki a-14603, direccion east. according informacion cu police owing to achieve cu the jeep is at one snacktruck at tanki leendert. police owing to bay buske y owing to come across cune. the trahador cu owing to follow the police owing to identifica he. police owing to detene the sospechoso cu is g.e.g. naci at aruba of 38 year y owing to hibe keep of beach, they owing to close for destruccion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: February 28, 2009, 01:21:40 AM »

2/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is follow molestia turistanan in bedroom

police of north, is bay at one hotel highrise, diabierna 2.30 of madruga, at where according the first informacion cu a will wanted sende one bedroom at candela. hour cu police owing to arrive owing to resulta cu is ladronnan owing to enter in the bedroom. the tourist d.b. naci at estados unidos, that is declara cu the was sleep in his bedroom cu his casa, y owing to hear one desorden in sitting-room. hour cu past owing to leave, past owing to see one man color dark sit in the sitting-room. at instant cu the thief owing to see the tourist, past owing to core bay, lagando one bag cu some can of ale behind. hour cu the tourist owing to bay controla, past owing to see cu in the balcon of the bedroom had one man color blanco is keep on dje. they all two owing to core bay. the tourist not can owing to give descripcion completo of the two hombernan. police owing to bay haci investigacion y owing to resulta cu one window owing to stay open. do not conoci if the hotel have guardia is patrol rond.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: February 28, 2009, 01:23:59 AM »

2/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

man is arrive cas y anota cu past owing to achieve visit of thief

one inhabitant cu live in kolibriestraat, is calling police y is haci denuncia of ladronisia for of his cas. the is tell police cu past owing to arrive 2.30 of madruga, y hour cu past owing to bay for busca algo of come in frigidair, past owing to see cu his frigidaire was miss cos in dje. past owing to bay controla the cas y owing to see cu desconoci owing to break window y owing to bay cu some cos.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 28, 2009, 01:26:20 AM »

2/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is enter in cas y bay cu various articulo

police of santa cruz, diabierna morning for 8.30 is bay at one cas at lagabena, for one caso of ladronisia. police of santa cruz is bay y is talk cu one madam, that is tell police cu the is tirando view p’e cas. past owing to tell cu hour cu past owing to arrive n’e cas, past owing to come across cu one man diminutive y one muher dress cu muts in the cas. they had bag complete for bay cune, but owing to lague behind. the is tell cu they two owing to core bay in direccion north. police cu owing to arrive n’e asistencia, is corda cu at caminda they owing to come across cu the pareha is march bay. police owing to bay controla y they're come across cu one neighbour, that is give they some articulo cu the dosnan owing to let behind, cu is procedente of ladronisia. police owing to follow busca y at sombre they're come across cu the two personanan cu is cuadra cu the descripcion. police owing to detene he m.r.p. of 38 year y the muher g.w.p.di 47 year. police owing to achieve they cu one thirst of herment. the madam cu is cuida the cas is bay recherche for give complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 28, 2009, 02:34:27 AM »

2/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

one great musico aruban, dennis werleman owing to bay let we yesterday tardi comunidad of aruba, specialmente we musiconan owing to stay conmociona hour owing to hear cu dennis werleman owing to comete suicidio y owing to bay let we at one edad much young, lagando one bashi big close family, amigo, colega y comunidad provided that general. vocero policial, papito comenencia owing to indica cu yesterday algo after of 2’or of nightfall central of police owing to send patrol cu urgencia at kadushi largo where cu one person will have to owing to place end at his life. hour cu police owing to arrive, in one cuarto abroad of cas they owing to achieve one person cu not was give sign of life y cu will have to owing to comete suicidio. for 3:20 of nightfall dr. de cuba owing to constata dead of pierre dario dennis werleman naci at aruba 10 of august 1981 y live at kadushi largo 11. curpa of dennis owing to wordo take in beslag for realiza autopsia y determina exactly kico can owing to happen in the caso here. dennis was one tremendo musico cu owing to form part of several near at aruba among they ear, sweet band, are of betico, quasi y owing to oca at several hotel. also the was conoci for his trabounan of engineer of sonido cu owing to cuminsa at aruba recording studio some year behind, but igualmente because; cantante, compositor, areglista y was toca various instrumentonan musical as accumulator, acordeon, bajo, guitar y piano. dennis always had one smile on his cara y was much love by of all esnan cu owing to conoce. kico is the motibonan exact cu owing to hibe at comete one acto so tristo is desconoci, but we of awemainta is wait for cu god will ricibi’e in his glory y so the sosega at paz. awemainta is uni at words of cuerpo policial of condolencia y forza at family of dennis werleman.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

young musico owing to being achieve dead at cadushi largo

Wednesday, 25 february 2009 come across
oranjestad – yesterday the tristo news cu the talentoso young pierre dario dennis werleman owing to place end at his life owing to crea one conmocion big close his conocirnan y principalmente in world farandulero. ultimo time dennis was enough activo in various actividad tanto in season of pasco because; of carnaval. past owing to reforsa are of betico y in season of carnaval past owing to participa cu the near quasi in festival of calypso y roadmarch because; “mighty day”. informacion is indica cu algo after of 2’or nightfall melding owing to drentra cu the young of 27 year, dennis werleman naci at aruba day 10 of august 1981, owing to being achieve dead in cura behind his cas at cadushi largo 11. doctor de cuba owing to constata dead for 3.20 nightfall, y fiscal owing to let take the curpa in beslag. at the lugar of the regrettable suceso conocirnan of the young owing to present for so give sosten at the family of the fayecido. we word of condolencia at family of the fayecido

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: February 28, 2009, 02:46:33 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

maltrato owing to conduci cu victima of clinicamente dead

police is bay diadomingo 4’or of madruga in ranchostraat, where will have one man throw all at blood on vlur. n’e sitio police is come across cu the victima and.r.a.j, naci at venezuela of 56 year, that had one chop serious at his cabes. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. n’e sitio, witness is tell police cu he and.r.a.j., owing to hinca one person cu cuchiu y one another person owing to maltrat’e. one rato after, police is achieve informacion cu one man owing to arrive n’e sitio cu one hinca serious. hour cu police owing to arrive owing to resulta cu t’e man j.m.w. naci at aruba of 36 year, that debi at his situation, not can owing to declara nothing. police owing to take away and.r.a.j., cas after cu past owing to wordo deal. the was much aggressive y was talk cos witch. informacion cu we can owing to achieve for of vocero of police is, cu the victima is clinicamente dead.

2/25/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

at ranchostraat dentencion in caso of asesinato
as is conoci, police is bay diadomingo 4’or of madruga in ranchostraat, where will have one man throw all at blood on vlur. n’e sitio police is come across cu the victima jairo alberto ramirez jara, naci at venezuela of 56 year, that had one chop serious at his cabes.diamars while cu recherche was investigando at the sitio they owing to see the sospechoso cu morning fiscal owing to give ordo for detención but not owing to succeed haye in day, eynan self recherche owing to detene because; sospechoso busca for justicia relaciona cu the caso here. is deal of the conocido v/d b

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

after of one maltrato pisa venezolano jairo alberto ramirez jara owing to fayece

as is conoci, police is bay diadomingo 4’or of madruga in ranchostraat, where will have one man throw all at blood on vlur. n’e sitio police is come across cu the victima jairo alberto ramirez jara, naci at venezuela of 56 year, that had one chop serious at his cabes. ambulance owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. n’e sitio, witness is tell police cu the victima, esta jairo alberto ramirez jara, owing to hinca one person cu cuchiu y one another person owing to maltrat’e. one rato after, police is achieve informacion cu one man owing to arrive n’e sitio cu one hinca serious. hour cu police owing to arrive owing to resulta cu t’e man j.m.w. naci at aruba of 36 year, that debi at his situation, not can owing to declara nothing. at hospital, owing to constata cu the venezolano already was clinicamente dead. awemainta owing to achieve informacion cu past owing to come fayece monday night, after of owing to less machin cu had jairo alberto ramirez jara at life. tuesday morning autoridad owing to practica autopsia on the curpa y owing to come achieve know cu ela fayece aconsequencia of the multiple fractura of the sla at the part behind his cabes. here can talk of one caso of asesinato, cu is being investiga now for recherche, y where assure j.m.w. of 36 year will have to bay declara is kico owing to happen y if the is one sospechoso. if this t’e caso, assure the will is deteni end thing we owing to comprende is cu diaranzon morning the will being someti at operación already cu one piece of the cuchiu break still is stick in his back. tuesday night the investigación owing to continua y we photographer also was in ranchostraat where owing to bay at the sitio ey for take sample of the blood y another detayenan important for her investigación. while cu recherche was investigando at the sitio they owing to see the sospechoso cu morning fiscal owing to give ordo for detención but not owing to succeed haye in day, eynan self recherche owing to detene because; sospechoso busca for justicia relaciona cu the caso here. is deal of the conocido v/d b

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 28, 2009, 02:49:09 AM »

2/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

lady is achieve car steal bek without achieve miss of nothing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: February 28, 2009, 02:53:50 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso dangerous, busca for enough day end, at last is behind trali for enough day end the sospechoso martina is being busca for maltrato y menasa. the sospechoso here is uno much dangerous y all hour the is arise contra police y fight cu they. ultimo trip martina staka one agent cu cuchiu. for of the time ey end the is being busca without result. but the recherchenan of oranjestad not owing to give-up, but owing to follow in his buskeda y was tuesday nightfall cu the recherchenan attentive owing to succeed mire y owing to core his slow, while owing to ask refuerso, but so self past owing to succeed core bay. one rato after they owing to succeed place hand on dje y owing to detene y now is behind trali, pendiente till day cu his caso hudicial come fast, p’e bay sit castigo, wait for pisa at kia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: February 28, 2009, 02:57:26 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene man problematico y cu is wordo busca for husticia

presencia of police of san nicolas owing to wordo ask monday 4.30 of nightfall, at one cas at sabana broom, where will have one action cu machete. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e cas, they're talk cu he v.f.h, naci at aruba of 25 year, that is tell police cu one are of boy owing to come his cas already fight cune. the is tell police cu the problem owing to cuminsa for of saturday, hour cu the are owing to come busca problem y owing to fight cune. v.f.h. is tell cu past owing to fight cu they for defende his self y owing to destrui one car cu they owing to come cune. v.f.h. is tell police cu the children had machete. while cu police was talk cu v.f.h, one nissan centra owing to happen cu the children in dje. police owing to follow behind the car, but not owing to succeed achieve. police is see fast of one cas at sabana broom, 3 boy is march. uno was arm cu one golfstick y uno cu one axe. relaciona cu the descripcion cu police owing to achieve for of v.f.h. they owing to succeed place hand on he m.j. vd. b, naci at aruba of 25 year, already cu the was wordo busca for police. the another dosnan owing to core bay. police owing to confisca the axe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.