March 19, 2024, 05:09:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737520 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: February 28, 2009, 02:59:35 AM »

2/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

saturday nightfall choller is try enter cas of ronchi

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: February 28, 2009, 03:35:53 AM »

2/26/2009 Bondia

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3812&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

two thief owing to wordo sorprendi hortando tubonan of copper

thursday, 26 february 2009 oranjestad – yesterday tardi two thief owing to wordo sorprendi for police “con la mano provided that la masa” at instant cu they was hortando tubonan of copper at the edificio of tax old. the two sospechoso of ladronicia here owing to stay deteni, y one car owing to stay take in beslag. the lugar here owing to become as one shopping mall for thief cu is aprobecha cu the edificio here is bandona come across

2/26/2009 Awe Mainta

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to succeed place hand on 2 sospechoso of ladronicia of copper at ex edificio of ontvanger diarazon nightfall police owing to ricibi informe cu have ladronicia of copper is tumando lugar n’e ex-edificio of ontvanger. at once one patrol policial owing to bay n’e sitio y looking at con in one car toyota tercel have one person sit, while one another was march come n’e car cu one bulto of cable in his hand. but hour cu the sospechoso owing to look at police past owing to strike some stap behind y owing to let the cable cay y march come n’e car. but the hour ey was late already cu police was witness y so owing to detene at once y also his amigo cu was sit in the car.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: February 28, 2009, 03:39:37 AM »

2/26/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

man is throw molotov cocktail on cas of person

tuesday madruga 1.10, police is wordo calling for one caso, where molotov cocktail owing to wordo throw on one cas. at caminda p’e cas, police is wordo stop in mandolinstraat, for one young, that is tell they cu the mature did take lugar in fiyostraat, at his cas. police is bay cune at his cas y eynan, police is see one molotov throw ‘bao y also owing to see cu wall is all black. the young owing to tell police cu past owing to hear one desorden y owing to open window for see kico is pasando. past owing to see the conoci of police s.r. bay at careda y owing to enter in one car y owing to bay for of the lugar. police owing to confisca the molotov y the caso is in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: February 28, 2009, 03:42:40 AM »

2/26/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan of car owing to prefera one nissan on toyota diarazon madruga one inhabitant is arise y is ripara cu antisocialnan owing to bay cu his car, cu was stop in his cura of cas at paradera. then fast of his cas owing to come achieve one car engine sendi without key. owing to come resulta cu they owing to let one toyota corolla y owing to bay cu his nissan sentra berde. investigacion owing to indica cu the toyota corolla owing to being steal for of primavera. the owner of the nissan sentra owing to bay keep of police at santa cruz for entrega complaint of ladronicia. more in day, police owing to come achieve the car nissan sentra near of club dosva.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: February 28, 2009, 03:55:44 AM »

2/27/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=89&mId=0
http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=89&mId=1
http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=89&mode=read

at tanki leendert man throw meymey of caminda seriamente injury at his cabez y sangrando profusamente fecha:

27/02/2009 | horario: 21:56 diabierna night owing to enter one informe cu have one man all at blood throw m emey of caminda at tanki leendert, at arrival of the patrol they're encontra the nberdad one man seriamente injury at his cabes y not can talk neither tell nothing come across. at once owing to ask ambulance cu urgencia at the sitio, investigando at the sitio owing to base of some indicacion cu the agentenan owing to achieve, muy probably here will is deal of one employee of engineering of marriott ocean club already cu the have one name tag of edgar y also the is dress cu uniform of dicho hotel. together cune the have one book diminutive cu his name edgar c. at arrival of ambulance they owing to rip plough cu here is deal of slanan earnest cu he here owing to ricibi muy probableme nte door of maltrato. none person in the vecindario conose he here. po lis owing to avisa recherche of the caso here y they will haci the investigacion for so responsabilisa esun responsable for her acto here. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: February 28, 2009, 04:02:52 AM »

2/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

caso conoci because; “coneccion garosh’i cuminda” in traficacion of drugs among aruba y the netherlands today in corte today morning haime wiersma, luis becerra valor, jose escobar garcia, farley wiersma, francisco sixto geerman, mario maduro, hendrikus marinus van essen, carlos de los santos gumbs y cornelis van berchum have to present fast huez. all the personanan here is envolví in the caso of traficacion of drugs of aruba for the netherlands. h.wi the r sma come across, f.wi the r sma come across, f.geerman y m.maduro is wordo acusa of posesion y/ or tranporte y/of entrega y/ or exportacion of cocaina in the period of 17 of september 2008 for 10 of october 2008. hour of comete the mature here, f.wiersma owing to haci usage of the power, oportunidad y/of medio cu past owing to achieve cu his cargo publico. h.wiersma y f.wiersma is wordo acusa also of owing to participa at one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimennan, esta, exportacion of cocaina y/of another drugs, in the period of 17 of september 2008 for 11 of november 2008 y cu was consisti of they self y of the sospechosonan f.geerman y/of m.maduro y/of another personanan. becerra valor, escobar garcia, f.geerman y m.maduro is wordo acusa of in the period of 5 of july 2008 for 16 of august 2008, owing to prepara or promove cu cocaina wordo importa y/ or entrega y/of transporta at aruba. also beccera valor, escobar garcia, geerman y maduro is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, posesion y/of transporte y/of entrega y/of exportacion of cocaina on 16 of august 2008. beccera valor, escobar garcia, carlos gumbs is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu another or one another, posesion y/of transporte y/of entrega y/of exportacion of cocaina on 30 of oktober 2008. beccera value, escobar garcia, f.geerman, carlos gumbs is wordo acusa of owing to participa at one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimennan, esta, exportacion of cocaina y/of another drugs, in the period of first of january 2008 for 11 of november 2008. the organizacion here was consisti of they self y/of m.maduro y/of another personanan at aruba y/ or the netherlands y/of curacao y/of another paisnan. f.geerman, m.maduro y carlos gumbs is wordo acusa of owing to prepara or promove cu cocaina wordo exporta y/of entrega y/ or transporta by aruba in the period of 5 of july 2008 till 16 of august 2008. f.geerman is wordo acusa also of owing to stay without meld exportacion of sumananan of coin on 2 of july 2008. f.geerman y m.maduro is wordo acusa more far of posesion y/of preparacion y/of entrega y/of exportacion of cocaina in the period of 9 of october 2008 for 31 of october 2008. m.maduro is wordo acusa of at aruba y/of the netherlands y conhuntamente cu others, owing to haci one custumber of obtene y/ or have y/of entrega y/of change coin procedente of traficacion of drugs in the period of first of october 2007 for 11 of november 2008. the is wordo acusa also of owing to form part of one organizacion cu had because; aim comete crimennan, esta, exportacion of cocaina y/ or another drugs y/of labamento of coin, y cu was consisti of dje y of another personanan at aruba y/of curacao y/of the netherlands of first of october 2007 for 11 of november 2008. van essen y van berchum is wordo acusa of at aruba y/of the netherlands y conhuntamente cu others, owing to haci one custumber of obtene y/of have y/of entrega y/of change coin procedente of traficacion of drugs in the period of first of june 2002 till 11 of half 2006. they the is wordo acusa alabez of at aruba y/of the netherlands y conhuntamente cu others, owing to haci one custumber of sconde or tapa the berdadero naturaleza, procedencia, lugar y owner of sumaman of coin, of cual they y/of they complicenan was know of is procedente of traficacion of drugs in the period of 12 of half 2006 till 11 of november 2008. van essen is wordo acusa also of owing to form part of one organizacion cu had because; aim comete crimen, esta, labamento of coin, y cu was consisti of dje y/of h. (henk) h.h.m. y/of c.a. van b. y/of r.f.m. y/of m.f.m. y/of f.s.g. y/of another personanan at aruba y/of curacao y/of the netherlands of 31 of august 2004 till 11 of november 2008. the caso here will is pro form caminda will bay dicidi what day exactly the caso here will bay take lugar.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: February 28, 2009, 04:05:05 AM »

2/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

v-wagen toyota yaris steal achieve cu front completamente less near of mansur ballpark

yesterday morning owing to enter one informe cu owing to descubri one car toyota yaris v-4086 cu his front completamente desmantela let behind at don elias mansur ballpark. patrol policial owing to bay n’e sitio y owing to come achieve cu the car here y his front is completamente less. is cuanto car more can follow wordo steal y still gobierno not owing to come cu one ley for castiga the ladronnan here, cu is causando damage at we people y principalmente we turism. is kico the turistanan will tell of aruba hour they go back they country without the coin of deposito y gasto adicional pay n’e compania of huur car.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: February 28, 2009, 04:08:52 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

while cu ciudadano is at trabao, ladronnan owing to enter his apartment in kamerlingh onnestraat
yesterday morning owing to enter informe cu anti-socialnan owing to enter in one apartment p’asina steal one laptop y one box strong cu pertenencianan of value. at arrival of police n’e apartment police owing to being informa cu the ladronnan owing to drey one bombiyo p’asina pay the light for none person look at con they're forza one shutter happen hand inside y open 2 lock of inside for so open door y enter in the apartment. the ciudadano owing to entrega complaint of the susedido at recherche.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: February 28, 2009, 04:12:11 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

pick-up steal tuesday achieve 2 day after at good-bye then mei-mei of caminda stop

yesterday morning one agent policial attentive owing to descubri one pickup double cabina stop mei-mei of caminda y the dashboard completamente destrui dunando indicacion cu this is procedente of ladronicia. after of owing to controla the number a-12146 owing to come resulta cu this is steal for of tuesday. because; such police owing to avisa the owner y owing to let one takelwagen come buske y hale for of caminda.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: February 28, 2009, 04:14:06 AM »

2/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

2 young owing to steal car near of they cas y owing to bay let this till in the dam of modanza

diahuebs madruga owing to enter informe cu 2 young owing to steal one nissan sentra in they same district y owing to bay send this in the dam of modanza. hour police owing to bay avisa the owner, this self owing to bay busca his car, but past owing to happen enough trabao for saca this for of the dam. but cu aid of some person more past owing to recupera his car.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: February 28, 2009, 04:16:04 AM »

2/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

debi cu not have informacion of the owner police owing to haye is vigila boutique v.c.o. t’e morning till hour the owner owing to arrive
yesterday madruga owing to enter informe of cu have person hortando mercancia for of boutique v.c.o. cu is stay near of office of governor. at once owing to saca one patrol for of keep y owing to bay n’e sitio. at arrival of police owing to come achieve the vitrina break y owing to see box of shoe throw pafo y also one mokkel poni pafo, indicando cu esey they owing to using for break the vitrina. hour cu patrol policial owing to ask about central of they can have “record” esta informacion that can t’e owner, none person not know nothing. police so self owing to happen much trabao for localiza the owner or one person responsable, but without éxito also. because; such the patrol policial have to owing to stay till in oranan of morning, for hour cu the owner arrive for bis’e kico owing to happen. this not can. owing to become time for her.o. kvk y/of atia haci they trabao also, where is ask they miembronan for send informacion for central of police, for cualkier eventualdad can achieve esnan responsible. same owing to happen the week here n’e joyeria gold palace. owing to busca the owner for open the business, y so evita of have to break for enter, but again envano.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: February 28, 2009, 04:19:52 AM »

2/27/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=86&mId=1

Papiamentu translation:

police attentive owing to see sospechoso busca for recherche y at once owing to detene fecha:
27/02/2009 | horario: 19:46 diabierna afternoon during patrol agentenan policial attentive owing to see one sospechoso cu recherche is buscando y cu have orden of detencion pe relaciona cu some delito cu the is being sospecha of dje. at once the agentenan owing to bay on dje y owing to detene on caya y owing to bay hibe at keep of police for so recherche can finaliza cu they investigacion. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: February 28, 2009, 04:22:05 AM »

2/27/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=84

they owing to let car hort in nayostraat y this in view of the camara of seguridad of first minister fecha:

27/02/2009 | horario: 19:37 do not conoci if the ladronnan of car here is addled or is blof they're blof cu they're steal car y stop this in view of the camara of seguridad of first ministro awo as look at if they're on the video. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: February 28, 2009, 04:24:22 AM »

2/27/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=83
at san nicolas autoridad owing to bay detene one lady at leg of his trabao y diripiente the lady owing to become bad fecha:
27/02/2009 | horario: 19:33 diaranzon morning hour cu autoridadnan judicial owing to enter b.s.l. laundry at san nicolas is for detene one lady sospecha of owing to comete one or another delito mucho informacion we not owing to succeed achieve but the lady owing to being deteni at leg of his trabao y at the momentonan ey ela give indicacion cu ela become bad but hour personal of ambulance owing to atende owing to ripara cu the not was have nothing but one spanto. not owing to stay nothing another cu detene y hibe keep of police. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: February 28, 2009, 10:52:36 AM »

2/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene man problematico y cu is wordo busca for husticia

presencia of police of san nicolas owing to wordo ask monday 4.30 of nightfall, at one cas at sabana broom, where will have one action cu machete. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e cas, they're talk cu he v.f.h, naci at aruba of 25 year, that is tell police cu one are of boy owing to come his cas already fight cune. the is tell police cu the problem owing to cuminsa for of saturday, hour cu the are owing to come busca problem y owing to fight cune. v.f.h. is tell cu past owing to fight cu they for defende his self y owing to destrui one car cu they owing to come cune. v.f.h. is tell police cu the children had machete. while cu police was talk cu v.f.h, one nissan centra owing to happen cu the children in dje. police owing to follow behind the car, but not owing to succeed achieve. police is see fast of one cas at sabana broom, 3 boy is march. uno was arm cu one golfstick y uno cu one axe. relaciona cu the descripcion cu police owing to achieve for of v.f.h. they owing to succeed place hand on he m.j. vd. b, naci at aruba of 25 year, already cu the was wordo busca for police. the another dosnan owing to core bay. police owing to confisca the axe.

More on this story from Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diaranzon/noticia/news4.html

police owing to detene more young at sabana broom oranjestad (aan): in edicion of tuesday, owing to worde publica problem cu owing to surgi at sabana broom. even was menciona cu axe y club of golf is envolvi, y at dado instant this owing to leave for of hand. the caso according informe for day end is andando y diadomingo this owing to stop become one confrontacion. according the version oficial of police suministra tuesday morning for her vocero policial is menciona will next. was after of alrededor of 4’or nightfall on monday, cu central of police owing to dirigi patrol of san nicolas at sabana broom, owing to menciona action cu cuchio. patrol cu owing to present at the direccion owing to atende the ciudadano of inicialnan v.f.h. of 25 year, that owing to declara, cu one are of boy owing to come at his cas y buske problem. denunciante owing to give police of conoce cu the problem owing to cuminza by week happen saturday. on monday the are owing to present at his cas y cuminza fight cune. for defende his curpa, h. owing to destrui one car cu is pertenece at the gang. also h. owing to splica police cu past owing to haci usage of machete for owing to strike one of the atacantenan. during cu police is atende denunciante, diripiente owing to happen one nissan sentra fast cas of h. at once denunciante owing to indica polisnan cu esnan in the car is form part of the are. patrol owing to reacciona y owing to bay behind the vehiculo but they owing to lose the nissan sentra for of view. but more after patrol owing to look at two boy is march fast one cas in sabana broom. one of the hombernan have one club of golf in his power y the another sospechoso have teni in his hand one axe. investigacion realiza at the lugar y via of sistema policial owing to come achieve know cu one of child hombernan inicialnan m.j. v/d. b. of 25 year is worde busca for husticia y at once past owing to worde deteni. according the version policial cu two another boy owing to succeed core bay. locual is the axe police owing to confisca this also y the nissan sentra destrui for h. owing to worde take away keep. problem owing to follow on tuesday morning also, hour cu the are of gang owing to aglomera again in sabana broom. habitantenan owing to see the danger y at once owing to core calling police. for of all angle, unidadnan policial owing to mobiliza for her area, y owing to cuminza busca the young of inicial the.h. coriendo one toyota corolla blanco, of that his detencion owing to worde ask. diripiente one unidad of police owing to see the toyota corolla here, y at once owing to bay his slow. the chofer owing to deal at huy, but not owing to succeed. so police owing to detene the.h. because; also his brother cu was together cune in the car. the vehiculo owing to worde confisca, y in dje owing to come achieve some articulo, incluyendo one club of golf. polisnan owing to follow investiga in the area, y owing to detene after two child muher also for interogacion. now if police have good view on thing is pasando in sabana broom. the problem of gang here have to stop soon! come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: February 28, 2009, 12:11:17 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/30/49/

mitusbishi owing to wordo steal at bubali

friday, 27 february 2009 - 08:54 diabierna marduga rond of 1.50 of morning owing to sosode one caso regrettable at where cu one car owing to wordo steal for of cas of the donjo at bubali. the car is mitsubishi lancer of anja 2000. the color is berde (leaf green) y the plachi of number cu the have is a-35553. if could you see the car here can please take contacto cu the donjo at telephone 748-0106. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: February 28, 2009, 12:40:57 PM »

2/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

huez wanted send one message for all chofer cu is core sober owing to condena goedgedrag for dead of erwin clemencia, at one 18 month of jail, less his rijbewijs for 5 year y also the have to pay the gastonan of burial

while cu fiscal owing to exigi 4 year of jail for bryon goedgedrag, yesterday huez owing to reduci the castigo here 1 year y 6 month of jail p’e chofer that owing to cause dead tragico of erwin clemencia. the famianan of the difunto clemencia y the acusado goedgedrag was listen cu atencion kico huez was tell. huez owing to tell cu the do not achieve prove the first acusacion of fiscal, esta cu intencionalmente bryon goedgedrag owing to kill erwin clemencia. past owing to tell cu not, because one person owing to core iresponsabel have to acus’e of owing to kill one person. huez owing to indica cu bryon goedgedrag was core cu velocidad much high day 11 of august 2008. past owing to happen some car y at dado instant wanted owing to enter behind one car, but by cu the car his fast was core mucho poco-poco, bryon goedgedrag did take the decision dramatico of less at hand robez enbez of less at hand right. by of this, past owing to bay strike contra the vehiculo of erwin clemencia cu was come in direccion contrario. huez is comparti all the another acusac ion cont r owing to br yon goedgedrag. the is achieve cu bryon goedgedrag was bao influencia of alcohol y esey owing to place cu the not was reacciona corecto. sinembargo huez do not achieve cu bryon goedgedrag intencionalmente owing to kill erwin clemencia as fiscal owing to acus’e. the is achieve bryon goedgedrag responsible p’e dead of clemencia. for thing t’e ponencia of advocate mr. chris lejuez cu the accidente is same cos cu esun cu owing to happen at san nicolas, huez is opina cu not can compara the accidente lamentable at san nicolas cu this. huez owing to tell cu have to send one sign good cla cu do not tolera chofernan cu is core car sober. pesey the is achieve cu have to impone castigo severo. past owing to condena goedgedrag at 18 month of jail y cu for 5 year is less his rijbewijs. also past owing to ordena for goedgedrag pay the gastonan of burial of erwin clemencia cu is in careda of 15 thousand guilder.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: February 28, 2009, 12:50:26 PM »

2/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

although cu the caso self not owing to being deal sospechoso sixto geerman owing to cuestiona pakico the dutch, hendrikus van essen can owing to bay the netherlands without clase of escolta while at aruba, they if is being treci cu team of aresto, as is criminalnan big they're thing owing to sorprende much person yesterday in corte, t’e instant cu the sospechoso in the caso big of traficacion of drugs among aruba y dutch, sixto geerman, owing to reclama huez pakico fiscal owing to let the sospechoso dutch, hendrikus van essen pound p’e bay see his father bad at the netherlands, while cu fiscal is follow let team of aresto trece sixto geerman corte. sixto geerman was much angry p’e mature cu the only is wordo deal because; one criminal sospechoso, y cu is team of aresto have cu hib’e corte. huez owing to splica geerman cu do not fiscal but hof owing to suspende the detencion of van essen. past owing to tell cu fiscal not was wanted for van essen wordo let pound. sixto geerman owing to reclama cu hendrikus van essen owing to bay his only the netherlands without none escolta, while cu at aruba if family of one preso fayece, the preso is achieve 1 hour only for asisti n’e burial y the is wordo compaña for guardianan. yesterday morning all the sospechosonan, esta haime wiersma, luis becerra valor, jose escobar garcia, farley wiersma, francisco sixto geerman, mario maduro, carlos de los santos gumbs, y for after the of two are, esta the hulandesnan hendrikus van essen y cornelis van berchum owing to present in corte caminda all owing to wordo informa cu the tratamento of the caso will is 8 of half now. motibo cu the caso was pro form is because cu still the investigacion do not cla. fiscal owing to tell cu still have one investigacion encuanto labamento of coin for of the netherlands is tumando lugar. past owing to propone for deal the caso day 8 or 15 of half 2009 caminda all the sospechosonan will have to is present. fiscal owing to splica cu the caso is dividi in two, esta esnan cu was more bien encarga cu the traficacion of drugs y esnan cu was encarga cu the labamento of coin of drugs. the two hulandesnan hendrikus van essen y cornelis van berchum is wordo considera because; esnan hinca in the labamento of coin cu is data of 2006. the remainder of are great part is be similar cu the transportenan of drugs among aruba y the netherlands although cu geerman y maduro also have they part in the labamento of coin. yesterday morning van essen y van berchum owing to present after of the remainder of the are caminda finalmente owing to stay dicidi cu owing to caso of they also will take lugar day 8 of half y cu van essen have to go back bay close in kia.

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news2.html

Papiamentu translation:

caso big of drugs posponi douane y empleadonan of compania of catering was help sconde drugs in trolley in plane oranjestad(aan): diabierna haime owing to.w, his brother farley the.w, luis c.b.v, jose f.e.g, francisco s.g, mario f.m y carlos the.d.l.s.g owing to present fast of huez, after cu they owing to wordo acusa of is form part of one organizacion criminal, cu was ocupa cu exportacion of cocaina for the netherlands. near of this they owing to wordo acusa of labamento of coin.e caso here owing to come fast pro-forma y fiscal owing to splica cu motibo cu the caso not can owing to wordo deal still is cu the is one caso much big cu 9 sospechoso. near of this, have one part of the investigacion cu have of haber cu labamento of coin, cu do not cla still.segun the fiscal, the operacion here was bay atravez of aeropuerto. drugs was wordo scondi among another in the trolley of cuminda on plane y have drugs cu was wordo scondi in the sweep of dirt on plane. u of the sospechosonan cu surname w., that is ambtenaar was help then cu this, according the acusacionnan. the same employee do douane here was place drugs in cierto trunk, after cu they owing to happen door of the apparatus of scan. hour cu the drugs was arrive the netherlands, eynan also was have person envolvi, for so busca the drugs.pesey the investigacion owing to bay till the netherlands also. two another sospechoso of the caso here cu owing to aparece after at corte also, was esunnan acusa of is envolvi more tanto in the part financiero. they was busca the coin y percura for this arrive aruba bek, for everybody envolvi wordo pay. three of the sospechosonan in the caso here is employee of calloway, encarga cu catering for plane.nan owing to wordo acusa of owing to help sconde drugs in the trolley-nan. during tratamento proforma of the caso, advocate chris lejuez representando f.w y c.g, owing to ask huez for deal the caso of f.w separa, because his part in all the caso here was diminutive. advocate faarup representando brother man of f.w esta h.w, owing to ask huez same. past owing to ask huez also if his cliente can wordo let in freedom pendiente of tratamento of the caso, mirando the problemanan of his salud, for cual the do not wordo help debidamente in kia. advocate foy representando f.g owing to make one reclamo once more, for her as cu his cliente owing to wordo transporta for sitting-room of corte.f.g owing to wordo busca for arestatie team y they owing to mara his wowonan. the two agentenan of owing to.t was present in sitting-room of corte also full tapa y full arm. fiscal owing to splica cu according cuerpo policial, will have some menaza, for cual the precaucion here owing to wordo take. foy owing to follow tell cu his cliente by cu past owing to wordo deteni always owing to comporta his self. fiscal the hour ey owing to tell cu in pasado in one another caso, f.g owing to make one attempt of scapa of autoridadnan, usando arm also. f.g owing to entrega one carta at huez tocante the as cu the is wordo deal y past owing to tell huez cu this assure do not fair, compara cu the deal cu one of the sospechosonan dutch in the caso here owing to achieve. the sospechoso h.e owing to wordo permiti of trip for the netherlands for visit his father bad, without cu police owing to compañe. huez owing to tell cu was decision of corte of permiti the acusado make the viahe here. the huez tell also cu the acusado here owing to go back aruba also for wordo close bek y for tratamento of his caso. huez at end owing to rechaza all peticion for let person pound y owing to pospone the caso till cu day 8 of half. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: February 28, 2009, 12:56:40 PM »

2/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

mula grab cu bulto of drugs condena at 1 year of jail

the venezolano jose escalante ramirez, that porcierto not was present, owing to wordo condena yesterday morning at 1 year of jail. the is wordo achieve culpable of exportacion y posecion of cocaina. day 1 of november 2008, past owing to wordo grab at aeropuerto cu two bulto of drugs stick at his leg while cu in his stomach the had one cantidad of bolita. provided that overall the droganan owing to pisa alrededor of 1301 gram of cocaina. t’asina cu past owing to wordo acerca for take away the drugs the netherlands caminda the will ricibi 8 thousand euro. fiscal owing to as cuenta cu the cantidad of drugs cu owing to stay confisca y owing to exigi 14 month of jail. advocate mr. paul van der sloot owing to cuestiona the form con the detencion did take lugar y is achieve cu have to declara his cliente pound. huez owing to close tratamento of the caso y owing to rechaza the ponencia of advocate mr. paul van der sloot y owing to condena escalante ramirez at 12 month of jail.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: February 28, 2009, 01:00:29 PM »

2/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

2/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

huez is declara, sutherland lion pound y owing to condena garcia sanchez at 5 year of jail, for owing to pruba of introduci cocaina in pocket of siboyo

while cu fiscal owing to exigi 5 year of jail for francisco garcia sanchez y eduardo sutherland lion, yesterday morning huez owing to declara sutherland lion pound. huez owing to tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu francisco garcia sanchez, is culpable of traficacion of 19.5 kilo of cocaina cu was scondi in two saco big of siboyo. past owing to show cu the proof is come for of declaracion of various tripulante incluso sutherland lion, kendenan owing to declara of owing to bay busca the saconan of siboyo at home of francisco garcia sanchez. despite cu francisco garcia sanchez y sutherland lion is throw culpa on another of t’e owner of the drugs, huez is achieve cu for of the investigacion can conclui cu sutherland lion not was know nothing of the drugs. huez owing to tell if cu is legalmente prove cu garcia sanchez owing to importa the 19.5 kilo of cocaina. past owing to show cu tanto garcia sanchez because; sutherland lion was culpa another of is responsible p’e drugs. huez owing to condena grarcia sanchez equal n’e exigencia of fiscal, esta 5 year of jail, while cu past owing to declara sutherland lion pound. yesterday nightfall sutherland lion owing to achieve his freedom. huez owing to give orden also for destrui the 19.5 kilo of cocaina.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.