March 18, 2024, 10:12:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737362 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #900 on: March 03, 2009, 02:00:04 AM »

3/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

in chilestraat, apartment of one conocido choller owing to stick candela

monday madruga owing to enter informe of one cas at candela in chilestraat. at once owing to despacha police y bombero p’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to constata enberdad one candela n’e adres chilestraat 11, but n’e apartment behind the cas where one conocido choller live. police y bombero owing to investiga the cause of candela cu is show intencional.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: March 03, 2009, 02:05:52 AM »

3/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

two colombiano, kendenan owing to steal bag of lotto cu more of 23 thousand guilder owing to achieve 5 month only of jail

huez owing to confirma the exigencia of fiscal cu basicamente is 5 month only of jail for two colombiano, kendenan not have one record of canta macamba. christian vallejo cantano is one ilegal cu constantemente is wordo deporta y is go back return aruba. the another colombiano, oscar barrantes velasques is being considera one residivista already cu at 2002 past owing to wordo condena at 5 year of jail for one caso of atraco. the two colombianonan here owing to planea for steal one bag of lotto for sport y owing to efectua this day 18 of december 2008, caminda they owing to bay cu afl. 23.421, 50. in corte one is throw culpa on another. christian vallejo cantano is tell cu is oscar barrantes velasques t’esun cu owing to come cu the plan, while cu oscar barrantes velasques is tell cu christian vallejo cantano is throw culpa on dje p’asina the can bay colombia caminda the have think for casa. mature is cu they two is envolvi in the ladronicia, caminda the employee of lotto for sport owing to coy number of the car y this owing to conduci at detencion of christian vallejo catano y after oscar barrantes velasques. t’asina cu police owing to achieve christian vallejo catano at home of his girlfriend scondi bao of cama, while cu in bathroom owing to come achieve part of the coin, esta 11 thousand guilder. oscar barrantes velasques also owing to wordo achieve cu one part of the botin, but still was miss more or less 1800 guilder, cual is thing the employee of lotto for sport owing to demanda also. fiscal is considera tanto christian vallejo catano because; oscar barrantes velasques culpable of the ladronicia. past owing to as at cuenta cu barrantes velasques already owing to cay close for atraco y is consider’e one residivista. past owing to exigi 7 month of jail of cual 2 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year for barrantes velasques, while cu for vallejo cantano past owing to exigi 5 month of jail. also past owing to exigi for they pay the 1800 guilder cu miss. huez is achieve the two colombianonan culpable y is achieve the castigo exigi for fiscal at his lugar. past owing to condena vallejo catano at 5 month of jail, while cu barrantes velasques past owing to condena at 7 month of jail of cual 2 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year. also past owing to ordena they for pay the 1800 guilder cu miss. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: March 03, 2009, 05:42:49 PM »

More on the RIU Hotel story:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53423.php

Google translation:

The wave of burglaries seem to be only the RIU hotel arrangements.

Hotel RIU pressure of burglaries

March 3, 2009, 16:12 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Richard Velasco, general manager of RIU Palace is concerned about the bad report about the wave of burglaries in his hotel. The persistent messages on the popular review site tripadvisor.com on theft in hotel rooms of belongings that are stolen to the breaking open safes to continue his chase.

"We get two to three e-mails per week. People want to know how it is with all these reports about theft in the hotel. We always send right back to their confidence, but almost never get them answer. "

Many of the reviews on Trip Advisor is not correct according to Velasco. "There is nothing stolen from safes. Some of these people do it purely for money any way we can get. "Velasco said that there are fewer bookings, but do not want a direct link with the poor user reviews. It may also be to the economy, but the fact is that there is indeed less progress lately. "Exact figures can not give the Director.

Protection
The case has drawn the attention of local press, Velasco is the striking that this group RIU's refusal to affiliate with Ahata more quotes. "These burglaries have nothing to do with it. But I was constantly asked why we are not affiliated with Ahata. Ahata is not about our security. It is not in the 30s as an umbrella organization which provides protection in exchange for participation. Ahata is a marketing and RIU doing its own marketing. We have so agreed. Why should politics necessarily an issue in this situation? "

No cameras
Velasco find that in the evening too few police on the leg to the hotels. "Between eleven o'clock at night and seven am no Visibility Team and there are only four agents in the office of North. And they must be ready for the whole hotel trip? How is this possible? "The general manager wants to do not give exact figures on the number of burglaries that took place in his hotel. "That kind of information can only lead to fewer bookings." However, he reported that the police a burglar has been arrested. Police spokesman Papito Comenencia agrees. It is known to the police that (ex-) employee of the hotel. The investigation is still ongoing but there is Comenencia no indication that it would be an 'inside job' by employees of RIU Palace. Also he reports that the hotel has been the victim of no less than fifteen incidents of burglary or theft in the last month alone. "In rooms, safes, and the beach. Everywhere. "The spokesman, however, complains about the lack of safety equipment. "There are no cameras. If there had been much less than there were burglaries, and we do our work better. "Again he Velasco's claim that there are too few agents in the area would be after eleven o'clock evening. "Look at the other hotels in the past three months, the rest of the strip but one or two burglaries had. The RIU can better first of all to himself to go look for a solution to this problem. "

Not a member
Rob Smith, director of Ahata is like Comenencia believe that RIU Palace itself is responsible for safety on its own site. Nevertheless, according to Smith patrouilleert the Visibility Team also, despite the fact that no member of RIU Ahata and therefore not pay for this service. "The funny thing is that last year of all high rise hotels on the strip the most an appeal on the Visibility Team. And although the night shift is small, the work provided is adequate. "According to Smith, despite the growth of crime on the island the number of incidents in the areas of hotels remained low. Smith also confirms that there have been attempts at the top of the hotel where to get to yet a member of Ahata, but that they were nothing out. "They were not in their best interest 'to participate."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: March 03, 2009, 06:32:15 PM »

2/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

although cu the caso self not owing to being deal sospechoso sixto geerman owing to cuestiona pakico the dutch, hendrikus van essen can owing to bay the netherlands without clase of escolta while at aruba, they if is being treci cu team of aresto, as is criminalnan big they're thing owing to sorprende much person yesterday in corte, t’e instant cu the sospechoso in the caso big of traficacion of drugs among aruba y dutch, sixto geerman, owing to reclama huez pakico fiscal owing to let the sospechoso dutch, hendrikus van essen pound p’e bay see his father bad at the netherlands, while cu fiscal is follow let team of aresto trece sixto geerman corte. sixto geerman was much angry p’e mature cu the only is wordo deal because; one criminal sospechoso, y cu is team of aresto have cu hib’e corte. huez owing to splica geerman cu do not fiscal but hof owing to suspende the detencion of van essen. past owing to tell cu fiscal not was wanted for van essen wordo let pound. sixto geerman owing to reclama cu hendrikus van essen owing to bay his only the netherlands without none escolta, while cu at aruba if family of one preso fayece, the preso is achieve 1 hour only for asisti n’e burial y the is wordo compaña for guardianan. yesterday morning all the sospechosonan, esta haime wiersma, luis becerra valor, jose escobar garcia, farley wiersma, francisco sixto geerman, mario maduro, carlos de los santos gumbs, y for after the of two are, esta the hulandesnan hendrikus van essen y cornelis van berchum owing to present in corte caminda all owing to wordo informa cu the tratamento of the caso will is 8 of half now. motibo cu the caso was pro form is because cu still the investigacion do not cla. fiscal owing to tell cu still have one investigacion encuanto labamento of coin for of the netherlands is tumando lugar. past owing to propone for deal the caso day 8 or 15 of half 2009 caminda all the sospechosonan will have to is present. fiscal owing to splica cu the caso is dividi in two, esta esnan cu was more bien encarga cu the traficacion of drugs y esnan cu was encarga cu the labamento of coin of drugs. the two hulandesnan hendrikus van essen y cornelis van berchum is wordo considera because; esnan hinca in the labamento of coin cu is data of 2006. the remainder of are great part is be similar cu the transportenan of drugs among aruba y the netherlands although cu geerman y maduro also have they part in the labamento of coin. yesterday morning van essen y van berchum owing to present after of the remainder of the are caminda finalmente owing to stay dicidi cu owing to caso of they also will take lugar day 8 of half y cu van essen have to go back bay close in kia.

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news2.html

Papiamentu translation:

caso big of drugs posponi douane y empleadonan of compania of catering was help sconde drugs in trolley in plane oranjestad(aan): diabierna haime owing to.w, his brother farley the.w, luis c.b.v, jose f.e.g, francisco s.g, mario f.m y carlos the.d.l.s.g owing to present fast of huez, after cu they owing to wordo acusa of is form part of one organizacion criminal, cu was ocupa cu exportacion of cocaina for the netherlands. near of this they owing to wordo acusa of labamento of coin.e caso here owing to come fast pro-forma y fiscal owing to splica cu motibo cu the caso not can owing to wordo deal still is cu the is one caso much big cu 9 sospechoso. near of this, have one part of the investigacion cu have of haber cu labamento of coin, cu do not cla still.segun the fiscal, the operacion here was bay atravez of aeropuerto. drugs was wordo scondi among another in the trolley of cuminda on plane y have drugs cu was wordo scondi in the sweep of dirt on plane. u of the sospechosonan cu surname w., that is ambtenaar was help then cu this, according the acusacionnan. the same employee do douane here was place drugs in cierto trunk, after cu they owing to happen door of the apparatus of scan. hour cu the drugs was arrive the netherlands, eynan also was have person envolvi, for so busca the drugs.pesey the investigacion owing to bay till the netherlands also. two another sospechoso of the caso here cu owing to aparece after at corte also, was esunnan acusa of is envolvi more tanto in the part financiero. they was busca the coin y percura for this arrive aruba bek, for everybody envolvi wordo pay. three of the sospechosonan in the caso here is employee of calloway, encarga cu catering for plane.nan owing to wordo acusa of owing to help sconde drugs in the trolley-nan. during tratamento proforma of the caso, advocate chris lejuez representando f.w y c.g, owing to ask huez for deal the caso of f.w separa, because his part in all the caso here was diminutive. advocate faarup representando brother man of f.w esta h.w, owing to ask huez same. past owing to ask huez also if his cliente can wordo let in freedom pendiente of tratamento of the caso, mirando the problemanan of his salud, for cual the do not wordo help debidamente in kia. advocate foy representando f.g owing to make one reclamo once more, for her as cu his cliente owing to wordo transporta for sitting-room of corte.f.g owing to wordo busca for arestatie team y they owing to mara his wowonan. the two agentenan of owing to.t was present in sitting-room of corte also full tapa y full arm. fiscal owing to splica cu according cuerpo policial, will have some menaza, for cual the precaucion here owing to wordo take. foy owing to follow tell cu his cliente by cu past owing to wordo deteni always owing to comporta his self. fiscal the hour ey owing to tell cu in pasado in one another caso, f.g owing to make one attempt of scapa of autoridadnan, usando arm also. f.g owing to entrega one carta at huez tocante the as cu the is wordo deal y past owing to tell huez cu this assure do not fair, compara cu the deal cu one of the sospechosonan dutch in the caso here owing to achieve. the sospechoso h.e owing to wordo permiti of trip for the netherlands for visit his father bad, without cu police owing to compañe. huez owing to tell cu was decision of corte of permiti the acusado make the viahe here. the huez tell also cu the acusado here owing to go back aruba also for wordo close bek y for tratamento of his caso. huez at end owing to rechaza all peticion for let person pound y owing to pospone the caso till cu day 8 of half. come across

Amigoe Article on this story:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53421.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Suspect to the Netherlands for sick father
March 3, 2009, 16:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The court leaves one of the suspects in major drug trafficking case between Aruba and the Netherlands, without guidance to the Netherlands to visit his sick father. Another suspect, SG, signed here last Friday at the start of the trial to protest against.
The suspect G was unfair that a co-defendant in 'freedom' could travel to the Netherlands, while he himself by an arrest team was arrested. Moreover, if he would even suspects a funeral of a relative, only an hour and then leave even accompanied by guards.
The trial against the nine suspects will be on May 8, in the presence of all defendants, further proceedings. The investigation, in particular money laundering, is not yet fully completed.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: March 03, 2009, 06:35:51 PM »

3/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

two colombiano, kendenan owing to steal bag of lotto cu more of 23 thousand guilder owing to achieve 5 month only of jail

huez owing to confirma the exigencia of fiscal cu basicamente is 5 month only of jail for two colombiano, kendenan not have one record of canta macamba. christian vallejo cantano is one ilegal cu constantemente is wordo deporta y is go back return aruba. the another colombiano, oscar barrantes velasques is being considera one residivista already cu at 2002 past owing to wordo condena at 5 year of jail for one caso of atraco. the two colombianonan here owing to planea for steal one bag of lotto for sport y owing to efectua this day 18 of december 2008, caminda they owing to bay cu afl. 23.421, 50. in corte one is throw culpa on another. christian vallejo cantano is tell cu is oscar barrantes velasques t’esun cu owing to come cu the plan, while cu oscar barrantes velasques is tell cu christian vallejo cantano is throw culpa on dje p’asina the can bay colombia caminda the have think for casa. mature is cu they two is envolvi in the ladronicia, caminda the employee of lotto for sport owing to coy number of the car y this owing to conduci at detencion of christian vallejo catano y after oscar barrantes velasques. t’asina cu police owing to achieve christian vallejo catano at home of his girlfriend scondi bao of cama, while cu in bathroom owing to come achieve part of the coin, esta 11 thousand guilder. oscar barrantes velasques also owing to wordo achieve cu one part of the botin, but still was miss more or less 1800 guilder, cual is thing the employee of lotto for sport owing to demanda also. fiscal is considera tanto christian vallejo catano because; oscar barrantes velasques culpable of the ladronicia. past owing to as at cuenta cu barrantes velasques already owing to cay close for atraco y is consider’e one residivista. past owing to exigi 7 month of jail of cual 2 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year for barrantes velasques, while cu for vallejo cantano past owing to exigi 5 month of jail. also past owing to exigi for they pay the 1800 guilder cu miss. huez is achieve the two colombianonan culpable y is achieve the castigo exigi for fiscal at his lugar. past owing to condena vallejo catano at 5 month of jail, while cu barrantes velasques past owing to condena at 7 month of jail of cual 2 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year. also past owing to ordena they for pay the 1800 guilder cu miss. come across

Amigoe Article on this story:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53420.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Imprisonment for thieves lottery money
March 3, 2009, 16:06 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Colombians Oscar Barrantes Velasques and Christian Vallejo cantano, five months in jail because of the money theft of more than 23,000 florin of Lotto pa Deporte in December last year. The punishment was in line with the requirement of the Public Prosecutor (OM).

The two men stole on December 18, 2008 of a geldtas Lotto pa Deporte with 23,421 florin. The registration number of their getaway car was noted by witnesses to the police the two were soon on the track. The stolen money was, after 1800 florin, the perpetrators found in the house. Cantano tried in vain to escape by the police under the bed of his girlfriend to hide.

During the trial the men tried to blame each other in the shoes slide. They both stated that the other had the idea to commit theft. It emerged, however, evidence indicated the involvement of both men. In determining the appropriate penalty, held for the account of the background of both men. Valasquez few years ago was sentenced to five years in prison for a robbery and cantano has already expelled several times because he illegally stayed on the island. Valasquez was also sentenced to seven months cell, two and a probationary period of two years. Cantano was only five months jail. The men must also make up the missing amount of back pay to 1800 florin Lotto pa Deporte.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: March 03, 2009, 09:17:41 PM »

3/3/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=132&mId=1

ladronnan owing to bay cu television big of little einstein day care center fecha: 03/03/2009 | horario: 11:49 tuesday morning owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to visit little einstein day care but "at night time" y owing to bay one tv big for of the lugar. one ultimo informe is tell cu the tv here is danja. if a hear or achieve know algo of the tv big here avisa police or calling 5823882. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: March 03, 2009, 10:50:28 PM »

3/3/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=132&mId=1

ladronnan owing to bay cu television big of little einstein day care center fecha: 03/03/2009 | horario: 11:49 tuesday morning owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to visit little einstein day care but "at night time" y owing to bay one tv big for of the lugar. one ultimo informe is tell cu the tv here is danja. if a hear or achieve know algo of the tv big here avisa police or calling 5823882. come across

More on this story, Awe Mainta reporting that a laptop was also stolen.

3/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to cay cu laptop y television of little einstein day care yesterday morning owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to visit little einstein day care but "at night time" y owing to bay one tv big y one laptop for of the lugar. one ultimo informe is tell cu the tv here is spite y because; is do not serve. if a hear or achieve know algo of the tv big y/of of one laptop avisa police or calling 582-3882.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: March 03, 2009, 10:56:28 PM »

2/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

maltrato owing to conduci cu victima of clinicamente dead

police is bay diadomingo 4’or of madruga in ranchostraat, where will have one man throw all at blood on vlur. n’e sitio police is come across cu the victima and.r.a.j, naci at venezuela of 56 year, that had one chop serious at his cabes. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. n’e sitio, witness is tell police cu he and.r.a.j., owing to hinca one person cu cuchiu y one another person owing to maltrat’e. one rato after, police is achieve informacion cu one man owing to arrive n’e sitio cu one hinca serious. hour cu police owing to arrive owing to resulta cu t’e man j.m.w. naci at aruba of 36 year, that debi at his situation, not can owing to declara nothing. police owing to take away and.r.a.j., cas after cu past owing to wordo deal. the was much aggressive y was talk cos witch. informacion cu we can owing to achieve for of vocero of police is, cu the victima is clinicamente dead.

2/25/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

at ranchostraat dentencion in caso of asesinato
as is conoci, police is bay diadomingo 4’or of madruga in ranchostraat, where will have one man throw all at blood on vlur. n’e sitio police is come across cu the victima jairo alberto ramirez jara, naci at venezuela of 56 year, that had one chop serious at his cabes.diamars while cu recherche was investigando at the sitio they owing to see the sospechoso cu morning fiscal owing to give ordo for detención but not owing to succeed haye in day, eynan self recherche owing to detene because; sospechoso busca for justicia relaciona cu the caso here. is deal of the conocido v/d b

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

after of one maltrato pisa venezolano jairo alberto ramirez jara owing to fayece

as is conoci, police is bay diadomingo 4’or of madruga in ranchostraat, where will have one man throw all at blood on vlur. n’e sitio police is come across cu the victima jairo alberto ramirez jara, naci at venezuela of 56 year, that had one chop serious at his cabes. ambulance owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. n’e sitio, witness is tell police cu the victima, esta jairo alberto ramirez jara, owing to hinca one person cu cuchiu y one another person owing to maltrat’e. one rato after, police is achieve informacion cu one man owing to arrive n’e sitio cu one hinca serious. hour cu police owing to arrive owing to resulta cu t’e man j.m.w. naci at aruba of 36 year, that debi at his situation, not can owing to declara nothing. at hospital, owing to constata cu the venezolano already was clinicamente dead. awemainta owing to achieve informacion cu past owing to come fayece monday night, after of owing to less machin cu had jairo alberto ramirez jara at life. tuesday morning autoridad owing to practica autopsia on the curpa y owing to come achieve know cu ela fayece aconsequencia of the multiple fractura of the sla at the part behind his cabes. here can talk of one caso of asesinato, cu is being investiga now for recherche, y where assure j.m.w. of 36 year will have to bay declara is kico owing to happen y if the is one sospechoso. if this t’e caso, assure the will is deteni end thing we owing to comprende is cu diaranzon morning the will being someti at operación already cu one piece of the cuchiu break still is stick in his back. tuesday night the investigación owing to continua y we photographer also was in ranchostraat where owing to bay at the sitio ey for take sample of the blood y another detayenan important for her investigación. while cu recherche was investigando at the sitio they owing to see the sospechoso cu morning fiscal owing to give ordo for detención but not owing to succeed haye in day, eynan self recherche owing to detene because; sospechoso busca for justicia relaciona cu the caso here. is deal of the conocido v/d b

More on this story, suspect is still detained.  I think it says there is more than one suspect in this case.

3/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso of caso of asesinato still deteni although cu autoridadnan is buscando one of two sospechoso, the first sospechoso b. that will owing to maltrata his victima venezolano, jairo of such as cu this owing to come fayece, still is deteni. although cu the does not talk mucho, but recherche is follow cu they interrogacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: March 03, 2009, 10:58:45 PM »

3/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

autoridadnan is at height, but have the caso hermeticamente close child of 7 year abusa in ser’i noka

is some day end, cu one child of 7 year, after of school, pasando in ser’i noka owing to stay sorprendi for one malhechor, that not owing to lose for earn y owing to abusa of the child here sexualmente. the parents owing to being poni at height of the susedido, the at once they owing to avisa police, y owing to happen the caso here for police of hubentud y child, for continua cu the investigacion. is dificil for in casonan so, we achieve more informacion of the mature lamentable here. is of wait for cu police can place hand on the malhechor abusador here. but if is good by this, we of awemainta for avisa parents cu have one maniaco is march rond in becindad of ser’i noka, y for they yiunan is adverti. if they can notice algo cu do not good, algo sospechoso, for at once place at parents y police at height p’asina we can place hand on the abusador sexual here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: March 03, 2009, 11:59:38 PM »

3/3/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=137&mId=8

Papiamentu translation:

recherche owing to intercepta 2 younger of edad in one car on caminda y owing to bay for stop they the menornan owing to strike one buelta strike in blackboard of trafico fecha: 03/03/2009 | horario: 16:48

tuesday nightfall rechercheurnan of distrito of north owing to look at 2 younger of edad in one nissan march y owing to try bay for stop they the menornan for try huy they owing to bay become the car y strike on one blackboard of trafico y the recherchenan owing to succeed grab they. is deal here of 2 younger of edad cu owing to declara of owing to cumpra the car close a cu have one b.m.w. cora at catiri y the donjo ey owing to laganan bay cu the nummerplaatnan of anja happen. police owing to take away the children keep of police for eynan calling they parents. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: March 04, 2009, 12:07:49 AM »

This is the car that was stolen and crashed by the minors in my prior post.

(Thank you Anna for helping me understand the story)   

3/3/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=137&mId=8

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: March 04, 2009, 11:43:40 PM »

3/5/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

atraco arm

last alrededor of 9’or owing to enter informe cu one madam will have to owing to wordo atraca at cura cabai. one patrol owing to wordo send at the lugar where owing to come come across one madam cu one rato first owing to close box of one business of sell number. the madam after of owing to close the business owing to go lever his car, where one man cu cara ful tapa, cu one arm of candela in his hand owing to place this in the cara of the madam y exihi for dune the coin. the madam naturally for scapa his life owing to give the anti-social the coin, for after this leave at careda enter in the forest cu have slow the business of sell number. team of atraco owing to stay of present at the sitio y putraya owing to rondea in the forest for look at if can come across algo, but envano.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: March 04, 2009, 11:52:10 PM »

3/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

while cu another detencion owing to cay yesterday ministerio publico owing to give curpa of jairo alberto ramirez jara pound for his burial as is conoci, police is bay diadomingo of carnaval, day 22 of feburary ultimo for 4’or of madruga in ranchostraat, where will have one man throw all at blood on vlur. n’e sitio police is come across cu the victima jairo alberto ramirez jara, naci at venezuela of 56 year, that had one chop serious at his cabes. ambulance owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. n’e sitio, witness is tell police cu the victima, esta jairo alberto ramirez jara, owing to hinca one person cu cuchiu y one another person owing to maltrat’e. at hospital, owing to constata cu the venezolano already was clinicamente dead y his monday next owing to come fayece. for of the day ey, ministerio publico owing to confisca the curpa for investigacion, while recherche had one sun sospechoso deteni. but had another sospechoso more, cu owing to tarda one some for place hand on dje. yesterday ministerio publico owing to confirma cu they owing to place hand on the another sospechoso jose coleto tromp, mihor conoci because; “be”. wanted mean, now have 2 sospechoso in the caso of asesinato of the venezolano here, jairo alberto ramirez jara. the curpa cu was confisca yesterday owing to being give pound at consul of venezuela at aruba, that will bay determina if is send the curpa venezuela or cu the burial will take lugar at aruba self.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: March 05, 2009, 12:00:20 AM »

3/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene sospechosonan cu car steal fast of circle k

yesterday diarazon madruga, agentenan policial attentive owing to see some movecion sospechoso hour cu they owing to aserca circle k y did take notice cu algo do not good. at once owing to look at the number of car y is descubri cu have 3 number various on the car y all 3 is number of year happen cual is prohibi for follow core cu they. hour owing to ripara good owing to descubri cu here is deal of one car cu owing to being steal tuesday madruga for of malmokweg, but coriendo cu another number. at once police owing to detene one pareha cu was in y near of the car, while owing to confisca the car for more investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: March 05, 2009, 12:03:27 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to come across cu conocido choller cu printer in oranan of madruga

one patrol of police bayendo for one asistencia owing to come come across cara owing to cara cu one choller canando cu one printer in his hand. at once they owing to bay atende cune. according his declaracion, a owing to dune p’e bay sell the agentenan cu not owing to confia the asunto. police did take the printer in beslag y owing to scirbi his datonan y owing to avis’e for tell the owner for come cu his recibo y busca the printer at keep of police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: March 05, 2009, 12:06:23 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

car steal faltando some piece achieve in forest fast pacifico tarabana

yesterday madruga owing to enter informe cu in the forest cu have near of pacifico tarabana have one toyota corolla blanco let atrás. at once owing to dirigi one patrol n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial n’e sitio owing to come achieve the car, but cu one wiel cu one chop at dje y faltando the grill y the lusnan of fast the car. owing to succeed achieve know of that the car here is cu is pertenece at one family at seroe alejandro. police owing to let take away the car here for keep of police at beach at disposicion of the owner cu still not owing to entrega complaint of joyriding neither ladronicia. kizas, because still in oranan of madruga of yesterday, the not owing to ripara cu they owing to bay cu his car.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: March 05, 2009, 12:16:58 AM »

3/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

atraco cu hand of jack at eagle beach

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask for one person, that owing to calling keep y owing to tell police cu past owing to wordo atraca. the is tell police cu he cu owing to atrake, had one hand of jack, good mula y skerpi. past owing to tell cu is one man high, cu beard y also one mustache. according his declaracion, past owing to fight cu he y he owing to core lever in one car of family without number, y owing to core bay direccion pazuid. police owing to bay n’e sitio y owing to busca in becindario p’e car, but not owing to come across cune. they owing to tell the victima p’e bay give complaint of atraco at recherche.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: March 05, 2009, 12:25:41 AM »

3/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

hobennan cu capucho is enter cas steal in oranan of afternoon

police of north is bay for one asistencia of ladronisia at one cas in caya emerald, tuesday 11.20 of afternoon y eynan bisiñanan is tell police cu they owing to see two young cu capucho is steal in one cas. after the testigonan owing to tell police cu the two hobennan owing to enter in one nissan sunny grey without number y owing to bay for of the sitio. according descripcion of the testigonan, uno is dress cu one t-shirt berde of carnaval, y the another cu one sweater grey cu capuchon. patrol owing to bay busca the car in becindario, y at caminda they're come across cu one trahador, that is tell they cu past owing to see the car bay direccion pazuid. police owing to bay in the direccion, but not owing to come across cu the car. police owing to bay bek n’e cas, y eynan, they're come across cu one another inhabitant, that owing to tell police cu the ladronnan owing to try steal in his cas also.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: March 05, 2009, 12:42:44 AM »

3/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

children is break window for enter cas for steal

one madam at maria mam, is calling police for one asistencia, because; cu past come across cu two child young in his cas. the is tell cu the children owing to break window for they owing to enter y hour cu past owing to arrive they owing to fly window y core enter forest. the madam owing to tell cu they owing to bay cu one laptop. the caso is in hand of recherche.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: March 05, 2009, 05:31:48 PM »

3/5/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=158&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

gang of another school owing to bay aglomera at maria college for fight fecha: 05/03/2009 | horario: 18:11

diahuebs afternoon police is ricibi informe cu have one are of child is aglomerando near of maria college for bay fight, at once owing to dirigi some patrol for her sitio. at arrival of one of the patruyanan the children here owing to even insulta police y they owing to being atendi for her agentenan y owing to mustranan cu mihor they comporta for so they not achieve they self in problem y alaves owing to ask they bandona the area. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.