March 18, 2024, 11:14:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737390 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #940 on: March 09, 2009, 01:48:05 AM »

3/9/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

tourist cu owing to confia 3 man desconoci owing to achieve one good beat he tourist of 21 year j.l. naci at estados unidos, diadomingo 1.30 of madruga, owing to calling keep of police at san nicolas y is ask asistencia, because; cu past owing to wordo maltrata. the tourist is tell police cu near of 6’or of nightfall, past owing to bay march near of beach at mangel high, y owing to come across cu 3 man of habla spanish. the is tell cu the hombernan was much social y much cariñoso. the is tell cu they owing to haci’e some question y even they owing to combersa cune. dado instant all 3 owing to fly on dje y owing to dune one good beat. past owing to tell cu past owing to cay y lose conocemento. hour cu past owing to come bij, past owing to haye his only on beach. past owing to core bay his apartment. in oranan of night, past owing to feel his curpa bad y owing to calling 911, but not owing to achieve contesta. past owing to tell police cu past owing to cuminsa saca blood. police owing to dune one lift y owing to hibe centro medico for tratamento. police owing to bise for her bay recherche for give complaint.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: March 09, 2009, 06:35:03 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53682.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Case postponed police death threat
March 9, 2009, 16:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The trial that was scheduled Friday at Edgar and Israel Paesch is not continued. Because there are many witnesses to be heard in the trial against eight members of the state of Dakota would not have been enough time to deal with the case and was moved to March 27 next. This lawsuit is especially Isreal Paesch accused of a serious crime. He was on November 15 last year a female agent tried to verwurgen and a number of agents have been threatened with death. A day later both he and his Edgar Paesch unlicensed firearms in their possession had.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: March 09, 2009, 06:37:57 PM »

3/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

caso contra eugene lampe not can stay cla huez wanted more claridad y if pieter baan centrum will can trat’e

huez is achieve cu in the caso of asesinato cruel at macuarima caminda eugene lampe t’e sospechoso, have to achieve more informacion of expertonan of pieter baan centrum. not only huez owing to haci various question but also wanted achieve comentario of the expertonan dutch on the opinion of van gaalen that owing to achieve cu eugene lampe do not responsible. huez is achieve cu via carta will is mihor for achieve the sharp of view of the expertonan of the netherlands. the wanted achieve more claridad on the conclusion of the raport encuanto the estado mental of eugene lampe. also huez wanted know if at pieter baan centrum will have the posibilidad of deal eugene lampe y if owing to as cuenta cu the emocionnan of eugene lampe hour cu the work the conclusionnan of the raport. huez wanted also they reaccion on the conclusion of psychiater van gaalen, that owing to tell cu the do not achieve eugene lampe responsible for his actonan. huez will keep on eventual questions of advocate y fiscal p’asina the instrui huez comisario for send the questions for pieter baan centrum. day 15 of half for 1.30 of afternoon will bay follow cu the caso.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53680.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Judge wants more info from Pieter Baan Centrum
March 9, 2009, 16:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The case against Eugene Lampe, the court stated more information would of experts from the Pieter Baan Centrum (PBC). In a letter to the PBC will include invited to what experts in the institution find the conclusion of the report of psychiatrist Van Gaalen, declaring that Lampe can not be held responsible for the murders of his parents and brother. The judge wants to know whether particular during the investigation of Van Gaalen enough account was taken of lampes emotional condition. In addition, informed the possibility Lampe in the PBC to take. The judge is still waiting for any other questions from both the OM as lampes lawyer. On May 15 at half past one pm, the case against Eugene Lampe continued.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: March 09, 2009, 06:41:45 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53679.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Five years required in case Dakota
March 9, 2009, 16:07 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Two suspects in the case against members of the state of Dakota were military at the time of their crimes. Their part of the session was chaired by two judges and an officer from Camp Savaneta. Luis Paredes Berio and Kenneth Gumbs be more suspicious of attempted murder.

Paredes Berio would, in addition to be present at a shooting near the Julianaplein on July 26, 2008, on July 6 at Eagle Beach have shot at the car of one L.. Two weeks later, on July 20, Berio Paredes would have been firing a gun at someone on the site of the ALBO to Barcadera. From gunpowder research using Paredes Berio showed that in this period one or more times would have shot. In his defense declares Paredes Berio at Camp Savaneta practically every day with guns to fire until he was suspended on July 1. He would not have been shot.

Criminal organization
The OM explains Kenneth Gumbs violence at public expense. He was with other gang members to a car have stones thrown at Eagle Beach. The DA would not prosecute Gumbs for arms possession. Both Gumbs as Paredes Berio is suspected to be members of a criminal organization. For this and for their involvement in three separate shooting incidents requires the OM Gumbs for a sentence of fifteen months and Paredes Berio one of five years. Mr. Scheper, lawyer Kenneth Gumbs, said the claim against his client is far too heavy to be found. Scheper eight proved that Gumbs member of a criminal organization and wants an acquittal for his client. The lawyer Luis Paredes Berio, Mr. Hernandez, believes his client is not a member of a criminal organization. He does the presence of Paredes Berio in incidents not necessarily mean that he would be the state of Dakota. He also finds that for Berio's involvement in the shooting at the ALBO not hard to make and that the penalty for his client should be equal to the time that he has been. A date for the outcome of these two cases has yet to be determined.

Fight Party
Last Saturday, this newspaper report about a fight outside the courthouse after the long meeting on Friday. Michael Williams, father of Nigel Williams, one of the suspects, she blows one of the witnesses. The latter would have stated that Williams 10000 florin would have given his son the freedom to declare. Even Nigel Williams himself and a number of outsiders were in combat, including members of the Cuerpo Especial Aruba (CEA). They were finally with the necessary effort to break up brawl.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: March 09, 2009, 06:45:10 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53678.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Duo see three robberies on 1 day
March 9, 2009, 16:06 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Circle K store robbed Sunday night by an armed man with covered face demanded money from the cash register. When he got to watch that a securer in the shop, he was shot in the ceiling unloaded. But the mugger does not benefited from this action because the checkout clerk and the security of his burst, his face uncovered and have the arms of his hands have beaten. It succeeded, however, the crook from the grip of the shop staff and he is in a white rental car with an accomplice at the wheel, it went by.

The description of the crooks set by the shop personnel and bystanders to the authorities have given the incorrect description in a family Sero Blanco little earlier in the evening the police had two burglars. They had in their house in Regent's Park broke through a window in the kitchen. In doing so they tied up two people and the house searched. The thieves have jewelry and other valuables taken. According to the description, the two Spanish-speaking men, one dark and one of dark skin color.

Later that evening there was a reported theft at the Valero gas station on the Boulevard into the police. The same would dievenduo in the white rental car go. According to the pompbediende, the two tanks, but when he is not careful, the thieves all the money on a table at the pump was packed and are gone by. The police have still not using the thieves may submit the case is investigated.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: March 09, 2009, 09:24:44 PM »

3/9/2009 Diario Front Page

http://www.diarioaruba.com/dialuna/noticia/news1.html

Papiamentu translation:

atraco arm on cas of comerciante at hill blanco

oranjestad (aan): diadomingo night one atraco arm owing to socede on cas of one comerciante at hill blanco 52-m.

according informacion, two atracador owing to fly the cura high apparently cu cara tapa y fly enter in the cas via the window of cushina. owing to achieve person in the cas y owing to maranan. the children was sleep end.

cu arm of candela in hand y cuchio they owing to succeed mara two person in the cas. had person cu owing to talk spanish y uno was color dark y another less dark. owing to bay cu two celular, laptop computer y ring of gold.

for 15 minuut the two hendenan owing to stay mara. the atracadornan after owing to descend at water.

not had damage personal y the family owing to gradici god for esey. atraco team owing to present at the cas for haci one investigacion. one cuchio diminutive also owing to stay behind in the cas y police owing to confisca this.

the family surname b cu is owner of mall y one condiminium of hot zone owing to happen in one susto big in they cas at hill blanco. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: March 10, 2009, 08:56:19 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Papiamentu translation:

two trahador of riu achieve is steal in bedroom

local tuesday, 10 march 2009 - 17:29

after cu 24ora.com was at hotel riu for one another caso of ladronicia seems cu now if the ladronnan is behind trali. till even owing to haci cierto insinuacionnan in direccion of one good conoci of police. sr velazco that is director of riu owing to tell trip happen cu the is cansa cu all the problem cu have. police was have atencion for her caso here y the asunto here owing to cause enough turbulencia. ahata, police y another gerentenan cu is contribui cu the fondo for seguridad rond of the hotelnan owing to reacciona strongly contra riu. the weekend cu owing to happen just hour cu turistanan owing to arrive in they bedroom they owing to come across cu two thief. owing to resulta cu all two is work at riu. they not can owing to actuate because owing to garanan cu hand in masa. here is deal of one aruban y one venezolano. now they're deteni y is deny. the turistanan owing to see cu they pertenencianan owing to being movi y the two trahadornan was cla for bay cu they. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: March 10, 2009, 09:19:33 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53729.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Theft of copper pipes Macuarima Cacique School
March 10, 2009, 16:30 (GMT -04:00)

The Cacique Macuarima School in Sta. Cruz has been the victim of copper theft. All water pipes were stolen.

ORANGE CITY - Last weekend, all the copper pipes stolen from the building of Cacique Macuarima School in Sta. Cruz. As a result, the toilets and washing facilities are not of primary school and the pupils and teachers to stay home until further notice.

According to the daily report of the police station on Monday morning at ten overnight declaration made by the school board. Some shutters were broken to facilitate the burglary, the present school material remained unchanged. According to John Larmonie of the police station in Sta. Cruz is the steal of copper for several years a recurrent phenomenon. "New buildings have copper water pipe underground in the cement. Old buildings, whether they come empty or not, their water still open and exposed. Thieves break in and make it in no time release. "The sale of the buyer is legally and healing is generally difficult to prove. Often parties in Aruba sold in Venezuela.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: March 11, 2009, 07:14:10 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Papiamentu translation:

two trahador of riu achieve is steal in bedroom

local tuesday, 10 march 2009 - 17:29

after cu 24ora.com was at hotel riu for one another caso of ladronicia seems cu now if the ladronnan is behind trali. till even owing to haci cierto insinuacionnan in direccion of one good conoci of police. sr velazco that is director of riu owing to tell trip happen cu the is cansa cu all the problem cu have. police was have atencion for her caso here y the asunto here owing to cause enough turbulencia. ahata, police y another gerentenan cu is contribui cu the fondo for seguridad rond of the hotelnan owing to reacciona strongly contra riu. the weekend cu owing to happen just hour cu turistanan owing to arrive in they bedroom they owing to come across cu two thief. owing to resulta cu all two is work at riu. they not can owing to actuate because owing to garanan cu hand in masa. here is deal of one aruban y one venezolano. now they're deteni y is deny. the turistanan owing to see cu they pertenencianan owing to being movi y the two trahadornan was cla for bay cu they. come across

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53768.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Two arrests RIU Palace
March 11, 2009, 14:57 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - There are two cases of arrests in the case of the wave break at RIU Palace. Two employees of the hotel, T.R.A.A. from Aruba and G.R.T.V. from Venezuela, would be caught in flagrante delicto. The pair would have moved property of guests in their hotel room, allegedly in order to steal. They are placed in custody after declaration of theft. Richard Velasco, general manager of the hotel, would not comment on the arrests. According to him this matter in recent weeks in various ways by the press distorted. "Everyone is innocent until guilt is proven effective. That is the only thing I say. "Whether he also refers to the two arrested were wanted Velasco not clarify.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: March 15, 2009, 12:58:21 AM »

3/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

cu artefacto for evita ladronicia, so self ladronan owing to steal the car here

yesterday madruga owing to enter informacion cu one nissan sentra berde a-21342 owing to being steal. some minut after one patrol attentive owing to come achieve the car here at meiveld cu his engine still was cayente. the agentenan policial owing to see cu till even the artefacto using for evita hortamento of car owing to being break. apparently the ladronnan owing to bay cu coin cu had in one cartera y also the speakernan. the car owing to being take in beslag p’asina the departamento of tod haci the investigacion of the vingerprintnan on the car.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: March 15, 2009, 01:00:12 AM »

3/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

enbes of achieve lift, they owing to atrake

presencia of police owing to wordo ask at height of one highrise hotel, where one man owing to wordo atraca. police of north, owing to bay diadomingo 11.30 of night, at one parada of bus, y eynan police is talk cu he r.c. naci at corsow of 31 year, that is tell cu past owing to bay stop keep bus, but because; cu the was late past owing to cuminsa ask lift, because; cu the bus owing to happen end. the is declara at police cu one toyota tercel cora owing to stop near of dje cu 3 person in dje. esun sit behind owing to descend for of the car y owing to try ranke y hinke in the car. after esun sit fast also owing to descend y owing to try haci same, but past owing to fight cu all two. supuestamente uno owing to achieve one chop at his forehead cu owing to bleed. the chofer that also owing to descend for of the car, owing to hinca hand in his saco of carson y owing to coy 125 guilder. after they owing to lever car y owing to bay for of the sitio. one colega of dje, that also was canando for bay coy bus, owing to see all cos cu owing to happen. the victima owing to show police one plek of blood, where past owing to strike one atracadornan y the will owing to achieve one chop at his forehead. r.c. owing to give descripcion of the 3 hobennan y owing to tell cu the chofer is color cla largo. esun sit at near also is color cla y esun sit behind had cabey rasta y color dark. recherche have the caso in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: March 15, 2009, 01:02:40 AM »

3/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to break business y owing to bay cu two bike presencia of police owing to wordo ask diadomingo 11.30, night, n’e business rainbow seekers cu is stay in weststraat, where ladronnan owing to break the vitrina y owing to bay cu two bisicleta mark trek. eynan police is talk cu the owner c.r. of 32 year, that is tell cu desconocirnan owing to break vitrina of his business y owing to bay cu two bike mark trek. police owing to bay throw one view in becindario, y near of united dinner, police is see one man is core on one bisicleta without light y owing to bay pare. owing to resulta cu the bisicleta is one cu owing to wordo steal in the business. the ciclista was he and.w.m. y past owing to stay deteni.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: March 15, 2009, 01:04:55 AM »

3/11/2009 Awe Mainta Pg 27

Papiamentu translation:

man owing to enter cumpra algo, y thief owing to bay cu his bike

he or.g. naci at colombia of 40 year, is ask presencia of police diadomingo 11.35, at united dinner for one ladronisia. eynan the is tell police cu past owing to ask one chinese cu was sit fast of the business, for see one rato for his bisicleta, p’e can cumpra algo y owing to enter inside. hour cu past owing to leave, his bisicleta owing to disparce. hour cu past owing to ask about chino, where his bike is, y that owing to bay cune, chino owing to bise the not know. police did take his complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: March 15, 2009, 01:07:27 AM »

3/11/2009 Awe Mainta Pg 27

Papiamentu translation:

of day cla, thief is try break window for enter in cas

presencia of police owing to wordo ask at one cas at shiribana, where one thief owing to try enter in cas, siendo cu the inhabitant was sleep in bedroom. n’e sitio police is talk cu the inhabitant s.z., that is tell cu the was sleep in bedroom, hour cu past owing to hear krakmento at his window. by cu past owing to bark duro, the bisiñanan owing to leave y the thief owing to core bay. they owing to give descripcion of the thief, cu owing to core bay direccion of tanki leendert. the thief was color dark, dress cu short black, t-shirt blao.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: March 15, 2009, 01:09:02 AM »

3/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

car steal, in madruga, achieve destrui at bushiri

yesterday diarazon morning early owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to bay cu one nissan sentra bruin for of pagaaistraat. one rato more after owing to enter one another informe cu the car here owing to being let atrás, destrui in the mondinan of bushiri. at once the patrol policial owing to bay together cu the owner cu owing to end of entrega the complaint of ladronicia. they owing to come achieve the vehiculo cu glasnan destrui y one tire cu one chop at dje. police is bay haci investigacion on the car already cu owing to achieve much good vingerprint on dje.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: March 15, 2009, 01:11:00 AM »

3/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

police is bay for asistencia of tiro

police of san nicolas is bay tuesday for 5’or of madruga, at one cas at caya sint lucia, where the inhabitant is tell police cu past owing to hear tiro y two shutter owing to cay on vlur break. polisnan owing to bay in the bedroom y is see two shutter throw bao at floor, but also they're see one boter of wisky old parr. supuestamente the personanan desconoci owing to break the shutternan cu the boter of whisky. police owing to busca in becindario, but without result.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: March 15, 2009, 01:12:21 AM »

3/13/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan grab

yesterday diahuebs madruga owing to enter informacion cu will have 3 person hortando material of construccion at one cas at sabana blanco. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol in the becindario owing to come achieve cu 3 person in one nissan sunny blanco a-26176 y on the roof of the vehiculo owing to notice cu have palonan probably procedente of ladronicia. at once they owing to stop the vehiculo y owing to detene the 3 personanan here because; sospechoso of ladronicia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: March 15, 2009, 01:14:12 AM »

3/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

at santa cruz, ladronnan owing to steal one car, lagando another atrás

yesterday diahuebs madruga hour cu propietarionan of fa yang owing to look at pafo, they're see cu ladronnan owing to bay cu they car nissan sentra cora a-24107 y owing to core bay. at once they owing to calling for avisa police. they owing to leave pafo y owing to come descubri cu the ladronnan probably owing to let one another car steal behind, is deal here of one nissan sentra cora a-50316 cu is pertenece at one person cu live at san fuego. police is investigando the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: March 15, 2009, 01:17:12 AM »

3/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

after of wanta golpi 7 year largo, now muher wanted freedom

recherche owing to succeed place hand on abusador cliford kirindongo

recientemente did take lugar one caso abysmal where one man barber of profesion owing to maltrata y abusa of his madam, after of owing to forze drink great cantidad of pildora, golpi’e, cort’e, rask’e, dal’e, clip his cabey contra his boluntad y after viole also. hour everybody owing to believe cu the caso here will bay doofpot diahuebs nightfall oficialnan of husticia owing to present n’e barberia where the type here is labora just at hour of close the barberia. they owing to read his derechonan y owing to detene. yesterday diabierna morning the sospechoso here owing to being take away fast huez-comisario where owing to dicidi of prolonga his detencion. is deal here of the conocido barber naci at aruba, cliford kirindongo. t’asina cu diahuebs nightfall, the muher the.g., naci at aruba of 26 year, owing to bay keep of santa cruz y is ask police for bay cune at one cas at balashi, where the live p’e busca his pañanan. the is tell police cu the have 7 year live cu c.k. naci at aruba of 31 year, at his cas together cu family of c.k., y cada trip the is wordo maltrata for c.k.y his family. the.g. owing to tell cu the had fright of bay for of cas, because; cu the does not lose his yiunan. but now the not can wanta more. police owing to bay cune n’e cas at balashi, y none was welcome. owing to start one problem serious till cu police have to owing to busca refuerso. he neither the family was wanted for her.g.drenta in cas busca his pañanan. one inspector of police that also owing to bay n’e asistencia owing to talk duro cu c.k., because; cu the was stop in door y does not p’e muher enter in the cas. the does not owing to compronde cu the.g.tin derecho of coy his pertenencianan. can some polisnan owing to detene. after cu the.g. owing to succeed coy pañanan of dje y his yiunan past owing to bay of the cas. police owing to bise p’e busca aid profesional y instancianan cu can yude for rehace his life. but as menciona, after of one complaint oficial entrega, finalmente recherche owing to bay detene c.k. cu as menciona, yesterday huez comisario owing to prolonga his detencion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: March 15, 2009, 01:19:50 AM »

3/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

kico more can haci centro of oranjestad in hand of bagamundo, cu is march break y steal

yesterday diabierna madruga owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to break y enter steal in the business and.c.r. tech in j.g. emanstraat. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of police, they owing to constata cu ladronnan owing to ranca the tralinan of iron, cargue hibe another near of caminda for after break the glass djey enter inside y steal. for of esnan encarga cu the business owing to compronde cu the ladronnan owing to succeed bay cu 2 or 3 game of wii, 1 playstation3, the box of coin conteniendo coin larga y several acesorio of telephone celular.e question cu can owing to hear tabata: “kico more can haci? adieu cu the choler house, ex hotel central is in beach, comerciantenan will follow achieve the trato here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.