March 18, 2024, 08:54:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737321 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #980 on: March 17, 2009, 03:29:26 AM »

2/27/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=89&mId=0
http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=89&mId=1
http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=89&mode=read

at tanki leendert man throw meymey of caminda seriamente injury at his cabez y sangrando profusamente fecha:

27/02/2009 | horario: 21:56 diabierna night owing to enter one informe cu have one man all at blood throw m emey of caminda at tanki leendert, at arrival of the patrol they're encontra the nberdad one man seriamente injury at his cabes y not can talk neither tell nothing come across. at once owing to ask ambulance cu urgencia at the sitio, investigando at the sitio owing to base of some indicacion cu the agentenan owing to achieve, muy probably here will is deal of one employee of engineering of marriott ocean club already cu the have one name tag of edgar y also the is dress cu uniform of dicho hotel. together cune the have one book diminutive cu his name edgar c. at arrival of ambulance they owing to rip plough cu here is deal of slanan earnest cu he here owing to ricibi muy probableme nte door of maltrato. none person in the vecindario conose he here. po lis owing to avisa recherche of the caso here y they will haci the investigacion for so responsabilisa esun responsable for her acto here. come across

More on this story:

3/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

victima of atraco y maltrato edgar croes owing to being transporta cu urgencia for colombia

as we owing to trece saturday in form of one primicia edgar croes of 45 year, that owing to become victima seriamente of one atraco at tanki leendert owing to wordo take away cu urgencia for bogota, colombia. this after cu doctor owing to constata cu his situation have to of atencion medico more avanza. police seems not have complaint entrega, because the victima self will have to haci this according the family owing to splica we. diabierna night the caso here owing to sosode, cu owing to place cu police the instant ey owing to dicidi of bay check at marriott where the victima is work for know of his family. the victima will was baby y is a cu is cla for enfrenta cualkier problem. bisiñanan where the caso owing to sosode owing to tell cu the victima owing to wordo beat by of 3 person hour cu past owing to reclamanan on algo. owing to dale cu tree in cabez. on the photograph self can see one bit of the form cu owing to come across cu edgar croes. family owing to despedi of dje although the was in coma first cu past owing to leave for bogota abordo of the air ambulance of aruba. will see kico police will bay haci for cu the caso earnest here close of the cas of family therefore. at tanki leendert where have one victima now cu craneo fractura. in news of police of yesterday, mucho not owing to being divulga of the caso, y owing to limita at tell cu police of north is bay diabierna night 8.45 on the caminda at tanki leendert, where have one person injury, on caminda cu one chop serious at his forehead. hour cu police owing to arrive they're come across cu one man dress cu uniform of one highrise hotel, is bleed pisa at his forehead y had one chop enough hundo. in his saco, police owing to achieve one notebook cu the name edgar croes. the self not can owing to tell nothing kico owing to happen cune. ambulance owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. till here the news of police, while as we owing to relata end have to owing to transporta the victima cu urgencia for bogota, colombia, in one situation extremely critico.

Follow up on this story:

3/17/2009 Awe 24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=272&mId=0

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion caso of maltrato severo at tanki leendert owing to produci detencion 3 sospechoso

fecha: 16/03/2009 | horario: 21:30

the sospechosonan bislick, trimon y petrochi owing to being deteni diabierna relaciona cu the caso of maltrato of edgard croes cu recientemente owing to being severamente maltrata till cu have to owing to mande colombia for his salud. monday morning they owing to present at juezcomisario cu owing to dicidi of prolonga they detencion come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: March 17, 2009, 03:43:39 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7681/29/

Papiamentu translation:

resumen of casonan in corte of first instancia on day 20 of march 2009

monday, 16 march 2009 - 16:57

diahuebs now will bay have several caso in corte, of cual 3 caso is caminda huez will bay dicta sentencia, eseynan is the casonan of c.e.m., n.j.m.c. y j.r.a.c. after will bay have two caso pro form, caminda huez will bay stipula date for her casonan of r.d.m., that is wordo acusa of together cu others or another, ladronicia of one cantidad of coin on day 16 of oktober, 2008 also the is wordo acusa of in the period of 1 of august 2008 for 12 of feburary 2009, owing to form part of one organización cu was have because; aim for comete crimennen y cu was consisti of one are of person cu was work together. m. is wordo acusa alavez of conhuntamente cu others or another, sconde the suma of coin provided that cuestión, of cual they was s acu is procedente of one crimen in the period of day 16 of oktober 2008, for day 12 of feburary 2009. click read more for more info... after is follow the caso of the sospechosonan therefore.s.f., j.g.m., r.a.c.s., owing to.l.f. y j.j.m.. f. y m. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of one or more telephone y/of coin y/of hoyas y another pertenencianan of one person on day 23 of oktober, 2008. the violencia was encera cu f. y m. owing to enter cu caranan tapa in cas of the person, owing to mustre one revolver y owing to bise the words “para keto”, “oro y cent” y “bo have more coy oro” y owing to place arm contra his cabez y/of owing to pushe cu forza y/of owing to push the arm cu forza contra his cabez by of cual past owing to come at cay. also they're wordo acusa of owing to scop several trip contra curpa of the person y/of owing to bise for stay keto y/of owing to trapa on his curpa y/of owing to throw one glass on dje. j.g.m., c.s. y j.j.m. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of carchinan of telephone y/of yabinan y another pertenencianan of one person y/of owner of one business on 30 of september 2008. the violencia was encera cu j.g.m., c.s. y j.j.m. owing to tapa they cara y/of owing to punta one arm of candela on the person. j.g.m. y f. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of chequeboek y/of one atm-kaart y/of one car (tx) y another pertenencianan of one person on 5 of oktober 2008. the violencia was encera cu j.g.m. y f. owing to as the person cu forza at his throat y/of owing to place one arm of candela at his cabez y/of owing to bise pe descend for of his car y/of owing to exigi coin on tone menazante. j.g.m. come across, f. y c.s. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of one or more telephone celular y/of one car (tx) of one person on 17 of oktober 2008. the violencia was encera cu j.g.m., f. y c.s. owing to grab the person cu forza at his throat y/of owing to place one arm of candela at his cabez y/of owing to bise at tone menazante: “saca y entrega all cos cu do you have. not actuate. we is loco for kill. not haci none movecion or we will kill bo” y/of owing to dune ordo pe descend of his car. j.g.m. y f. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of one or more telephone celular y/of one car (tx) y another pertenencianan of one person on 20 of november 2008. the violencia was encera cu they owing to grab the person cu forza at his throat y/of owing to place one arm of candela at his nek y/of owing to bise: “sigui core. mihor do you haci thing my tell do you y nothing will happen cu bo” y more words menazante. also cu they owing to tell the person for stop his taxi y/of owing to open the door of chofer y/of owing to ranca the person for of behind stuur y/of owing to as cu forza. j.g.m. y f. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of one bus (tx) of one person on 20 of november 2008. the violencia was encera cu they owing to place one arm of candela at cabez of the person y/of owing to pegue contra sienta of his car y/of owing to scop the several trip at his curpa y/of owing to strike the several trip cu the arm of candela at his cabez. after is follow two caso new. is deal of the sospechosonan therefore.c.m.n.., r.r.v., t.e.b.p., j.l.p.b. y h.f.c.q. m.n. is wordo acusa of transporte y/of posesion of cocaina in the period of june 2008 till september 2008. m.n., v., b.p., therefore.b. y c.q. is wordo acusa of transporte y/of posesion of cocaina on 30 of september 2008. after is follow the caso of v.m.a. the.v. m.c. y j.i.a.p. owing to. y owing to.p. is wordo acusa of transporte y posesion of hennep on 10 of oktober 2008. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: March 17, 2009, 08:14:41 PM »

3/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

action cu usage of cuchiu in clabiostraat

police of beach is bay for one asistencia diadomingo for 2.30 of afternoon, at one cas in clabiostraat, where one man owing to wordo hinca cu one cuchiu in his forehead. at arrival, testigonan is tell police cu 2 man owing to fight y uno owing to coy one cuchiu y owing to hinca the another in his forehead. all this, is by cu he sospechoso the.k., naci at aruba of 41 year, owing to lend one child muher of the cas one bisicleta y the do not trece bek pe. the.k. owing to bay at his cas y owing to cuminsa zundra y insulta the inhabitant of the cas. the instant ey, the.l. was n’e sitio y owing to wing the.k. his atencion, locual cu the.k. not owing to like. by of esey owing to start one action cu the consecuencia cu the.k. owing to achieve one hinca. police owing to come n’e sitio y owing to detene the.k. police owing to tell the testigonan for they bay give they declaracion at recherche.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3952&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

hincamento in claviostraat for one bicycle tuesday, 17 march 2009 owing to.l. of 48 year transporta for hospital the sospechoso the.k. naci at aruba of 41 year owing to hinca he owing to.l. oranjestad—diadomingo for 2.30 of afternoon, patrol of beach is bay at clabiostraat for one caso of hincamento. at arrival, police is talk cu two man cu owing to fight cu another, at where uno owing to achieve one hinca in his forehead. the sospechoso the.k. naci at aruba of 41 year, owing to hinca he owing to.l. of 48 year, cu one cuchiu at his forehead. testigonan owing to tell police cu he the.k. owing to come at the sitio, door cu one child muhe owing to presta his bicycle y not owing to trece bek. the.k. owing to come at the sitio y owing to miss respet for her owner of cas. owing to.l. owing to bay reclama the.k. on his comportacion y the.k.a saca one cuchiu y owing to hinca owing to.l. at his forehead. police owing to detene the.k. y owing to hibe keep. police owing to tell the testigonan for they bay keep for give they declaracion. recherche have the caso in investigacion come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: March 18, 2009, 11:20:36 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=283&mId=1

Papiamentu translation:

police attentive owing to descubri two person actuando sospechoso y cu drugs in they power

fecha: 18/03/2009 | horario: 01:15

diaranzon mey night during patrol police attentive owing to see 2 person actuando sospechoso in one nissan sentra near of catholic of beach y at once owing to ask refuerso all the time the car owing to cuminsa actuate y police owing to sende his zwaailicht y owing to succeed pare, controlando the car the chofer is declara cu one colombiano owing to sell the car. siguiendo controla in the car the police is achieve one bag here the chofer owing to declara cu the bag is of the colombiano also. while hour owing to open the bag owing to achieve drugs inside tanto cocaina because; marijuana. police at once owing to detene both sospechoso y owing to take away the car at keep of police already cu this is show of is steal. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: March 19, 2009, 01:10:32 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7633/8/

comerciante d. oduber deteni at cumana

saturday, 14 march 2009 - 08:26

the conocido comerciante d. oduber owing to stay deteni in oranan of today morning at his cas at cumana. the comerciante here have business of gold y in oranan trempan of morning recherche of oranjestad cu have the caso here bao investigacion owing to go at his cas saturday morning y so cu bendicion of ministerio publico go over at detencion. the comerciante here for more cu one anja is wordo sospecha of menaza seriamente y persigui also family van der kuyp. still can corda con at more cu one ocasion the conocido advocate john van der kuyp time cu the was at life owing to achieve the menazanan earnest. now seems cu the menazanan here not owing to termina because still after of dead of the advocate still the menazanan owing to follow. now past owing to stay deteni bow suspicion of menaza y extorsion of family van der kuyp. 24ora.com have the fotonan exclusivo of the caso earnest here y detencion at cumana. at the momentonan here interogacion is tumando lugar for see what will bay happen.click read more for more imagen. update: we can compronde cu one another person of inicial c.t also owing to wordo deteni but sinembargo upstairs diabierna. the also will have of haber cu the same caso. come across

3/19/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

detencion of dennis oduber owing to stay prolonga tuesday but int owing to on account of aparece fast of huez comisario the conocido comerciante dennis oduber relaciona cu acusacion of extorsion y menasa. after of owing to revisa all documento huez comisario owing to dicidi of prolonga detencion of the comerciante, same also of the socio in extorsion, the dominicano c.t.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

via of they advocate mr. edwin duijneveld family van der kuyp is desmenti cu mr. john van der kuyp is meti in low world till p’e owe one cantidad big of coin

relaciona cu reciente publicacionnan in prensa, tocante menasanan earnest in direccion of family of the conocido advocate, the fayecido mr. john van der kuyp, in name of family, advocate mr, edwin duijneveld owing to emiti one declaracion. the declaracion is tell will next y we of awemainta is place literalmente: “den the period of 27 of feburary till cu 12 of march, at various ocasión family van der kuyp owing to achieve menasanan earnest, at una one supuesto are colombiano is exigi cada trip one suma of coin. this según the criminalnan will was owe cu mr. john van der kuyp owing to let atrás day cu past owing to fayece. mirando the gravedad of the menasanan here, police owing to conseha family van der kuyp for they not stay live in they more, while the caso not wordo soluciona.famia van der kuyp is desmenti strongly cu they casa y father mr. john van der kuyp (q.e.p.d.) owing to let cualkier owe of the magnitud cu owing to wordo menciona in prensa atrás, or cu the had contacto cu low world.tur person cu owing to conoce mr. john van der kuyp know mihor. at same instant family van der kuyp is gradici everybody, cu at one or another as owing to give they sosten in the dianan dificil, cu thanks god now is behind lomba”.te here the declaracion of family van der kuyp, relaciona cu publicacion y menasanan of ultimo dianan, for cual till cu yesterday have two person deteni, cu is one dominicano, c.t. y the aruban, dennis oduber. investigacion will determina con far they're envolvi y that more is behind the extorsion here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: March 19, 2009, 01:19:57 PM »

3/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

are of child muher young envolvi in hortamento of car, y on dje, owing to break one car also

tuesday nightfall owing to enter informacion cu one car owing to being steal y one rato after owing to enter one another informe cu the car here owing to pour one wall abao at pos chiquito. this after cu one of esnan in the car owing to arise the rem y the car owing to bay strike on the wall. police owing to detene one are of child muhernan young. owing to come resulta cu the child muhernan here is envolvi also in several break in cas of person, for steal

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: March 19, 2009, 01:22:00 PM »

3/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

security guard is place hand on thief of perfume, although had one struggle feroz for as

tuesday morning owing to enter informe cu guardianan of seguridad attentive owing to captura one thief in dufry cu wanted owing to steal some perfume. at instant cu they owing to grab the sospechoso, past owing to struggle ferozmente contra they y owing to busca form for huy, but not owing to succeed. police owing to arrive at time for detene y bay keep of police cune. the sospechoso is one person naci at corsow, but for much time live at aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: March 19, 2009, 01:26:37 PM »

3/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

in one month of time cas is achieve visit for of 5 trip, where anti-socialnan is bay cu much cos of value

tuesday night owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to break enter one cas at san fuego y owing to steal several articulo of value. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio, owing to come resulta cu the anti-socialnan owing to break y forza the door of cushina for enter. they owing to bay cu the.o. one plasma flat screen of 42 inch, one computer cu they not owing to end of pay full y several another articulo aparte of owing to reboltea full the cas. according the doñonan of cas, this is of 5 trip cu they're break enter in the same cas in corto time. the family is all desespera cu the situation at aruba cu tanto hortamento.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: March 19, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »

3/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

in kia have more drugs is circula cu on caya

during tratamento of the caso penal contra the sospechoso of ladronicia albert solognier, his advocate mr. falconi owing to tell huez cu past owing to wordo informa cu in kia is circula more drugs cu on caya. solognier is wordo sospecha cu day 15 of january 2009, past owing to steal for of one car at san nicolas. one agent of police at civil owing to core his slow y owing to succeed detene. albert solognier that was on one bicycle owing to happen hand for one cooling bag cu had in one car, but not owing to arrive mucho far. según albert solognier, the had hungry y was core cu bicycle of his brother. past owing to see on asiento behind the car one bag roos y owing to dicidi of bay cu this. past owing to tell huez cu past owing to hinca hand by of one window cu was one some open y owing to open the door. the hour ey the alarma owing to activa y one rato after past owing to wordo deteni. huez owing to señala cu solognier barely owing to leave for of kia past owing to go back cay close. past owing to remarca cu solognier owing to comete the delito here during his time of proof. albert solognier owing to tell huez cu the is one adicto on base y cu past owing to solicita at centro colorado but still not owing to stay cla. fiscal is achieve solognier culpable of ladronicia y mirando the mature cu the is one recidivista, past owing to exigi 4 month of jail. advocate mr. falconi owing to tell huez cu albert solognier owing to cont’e cu in kia have more drugs cu have on caya. the is achieve cu have to give solognier one chens. huez owing to dicidi of dicta sentencia of trip. the is achieve solognier culpable y is achieve the exigencia of 4 month at his lugar. past owing to tell cu the is prefera for solognier stay close y for of kia the regulation his asuntonan for bay centro colorado.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: March 19, 2009, 01:35:31 PM »

3/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

conocido thief grab in cas presencia of police owing to wordo ask monday afternoon for 12’or at one cas in fahrenheitstraat, where inhabitant owing to arrive cas y come across one thief stop in the cas. n’e cas police is talk cu he r.s.j, that live in the cas y the is tell police cu past owing to end of arrive cas cu some amigo y owing to come across one man stop at big in his cas. they owing to gare y owing to calling police. hour cu they owing to arrive cas, the had the door of cas open. police cu owing to come n’e sitio owing to see cu is deal of the conocido s.q, naci at aruba of 49 year. past owing to tell police cu past owing to saca one thief of the cas. police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep of beach, where past owing to stay close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: March 19, 2009, 01:37:12 PM »

3/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

more problem cu tourist coriendo bad in trafico

tuesday night, near of 9.15, he h.w. naci at aruba of 48 year, owing to bay keep of police at north, y is count ; police locual cu owing to pase near of marriott hotel. the is tell cu the was coriendo y owing to come across cu one car gehuur, maneha for one tourist, for cual car the have to owing to brake for evita one choke serious. past owing to tell police cu the have to owing to brake p’e not owing to strike in one v car. according his declaracion in the car had 4 tourist, kendenan owing to descend for of the car y owing to menase. one of the turistanan owing to pushe, while cu one tourist muher owing to dale cu slof in his cara. h.w.a tell police cu past owing to angry y owing to push the tourist bente bao. for evita more confrontacion, past owing to lever his car y owing to come keep. more late, the manager of the hotel owing to calling police y the tell cu the turistanan is bay keep of police his day after for give complaint of maltrato contra h.w.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: March 19, 2009, 01:39:03 PM »

3/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

cu window without is gelock, ladronnan owing to steal y leave for door

tuesday night, 12.20, he b.g. naci at the netherlands of 37 year owing to bay keep of police at north y is haci denuncia of ladronisia for of his apartment at paw-paw. the is tell police cu past owing to leave y hour cu past owing to arrive cas, past owing to achieve his door fast open y owing to notice cu ladronnan owing to bay cu some articulo, the.o. two laptop mark packard y dell, one flatscreen mark panasonic, one i-pod mark apple y one camara digital mark canon. past owing to tell police cu the not owing to see kiebro n’e cas, but if cu one window of the bedroom of huesped not owing to wordo gelock. the ladronnan owing to enter via of window y owing to leave for of door fast. police owing to coy vingerprint cu owing to stay behind, y the caso is in hand of recherche.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: March 19, 2009, 07:19:26 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54133.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Requirement eight years imprisonment for fraud suspect Landslab
March 19, 2009, 14:51 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - By Maiky Faro, main suspect in embezzlement of millions florin of the Land Laboratory, the prosecutor demanded eight years in prison.

The officer has accomplices Yolanda Vrolijk and Jacqueline Geerman respectively four and three years imprisonment demanded.

Merry may Geerman and five years for public works. Faro is in the retirement age. The judge is ruling on April 3 leading in this case. Depending on what the court decided, would cheerful and Geerman, now at large again in the cell should.

The public demanded a high prison for Faro based because he considered that this proven ten million florin has darkened and he shows no remorse for what he did. As the head office of the Land Laboratory, the main suspect decade falsified invoices and purchase orders of an existing company in the United States (U.S.) of which he was director.

The officer has an accomplice Geerman 32 checks in the U.S. which they collected 455,000 florin has gathered. There is evidence that significant amounts of money they have paid into the bank account of her child, and that its power has grown since 2002 with more than 300,000 florin. Merry between 2002 and 2007 a total of 232,000 florin received on its behalf. The officer believes that it is not the truth in order to obtain the money to talk.

False rumors
During the treatment of the fraud, the prosecutor argued that rumors were circulating on the financing of the election of political party MEP by Faro prime suspect in the fraud money. According to the officer, these are false rumors because research has shown that this is not true. From that research has shown that Faro a large part of the millions he lost in a decade, has spent.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: March 20, 2009, 02:47:36 AM »

3/20/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

muhernan is fight y send car on another

diahuebs nightfall owing to enter informe of cu 2 muher was quarrel cu another y at one dado instant owing to one owing to lever in car y happen car on dje. at arrival of ambulance at the sitio they owing to talk cu the victima cu does not owing to bay cu ambulance adieu cu the not talk cu police. the personal of ambulance owing to splica the muher cu police will come of all as close dje at policlinica at hospital but so self ela deny of bay in ambulance, the personal cu was have more caso of emergencia owing to follow they ruta. one rato after police owing to arrive y did take declaracion of the victima cu owing to declara cu the owing to fight cu one another muher y after of this the muher will owing to lever car y send this on dje. according informe inoficial the muher here will owing to lend one amigo one car y the muher cu he ey will have relacion cune owing to come reclame one want another y the asunto owing to arrive more far.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: March 20, 2009, 02:51:06 AM »

3/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

none person is of confia owing to give one sospechoso oportunidad for atende parto of his girlfriend, but owing to huy ministerio publico owing to ask cuerpo policial for busca y detene peter schtolser fradl, naci at surinam, day 16 of march 1966 (43 aña). because the sospechoso here owing to succeed of huy for of day 14 of march ultimo end. hour cu polisnan did take notice of the peticion here, past owing to cause disgust, because t’e own ministerio publico owing to suspende his detencion for 48 hour, for dun’e oportunidad for is present during the proceso of parto of his partner. de facto, peter schtolser fradl owing to stay deteni day 14 of march ultimo, on day cu past owing to accomplish year, for 11.40 of night, sospecha of is envolvi in caso of atraco. day 16 march, the have to owing to go back at kia, thing till today not did take lugar. as menciona, the mature here have police disgusta, because here is give the detenido here one pit, cu de facto the not have derecho on dje, but is abusa of the confianza for descend at water y now is police have to core his slow for know where the is.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: March 20, 2009, 02:59:03 AM »

From my understanding of this article, the vehicle in question was being driven irresponsibly and police unsuccessfully tried to stop the vehicle, and even called for additional assistance to stop the vehicle.  The vehicle eventually stopped at a home where the vehicle and the driver were taken into custody.  It seems odd to me that the driver and the others at the home are seen with their faces hidden in the published pictures.  Why?

3/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

persecucion at santa cruz owing to termina cu detencion y did take one vehiculo in beslag

diarazon nightfall late one patrol of santa cruz owing to look at one car coriendo at one form iresponsable on caminda. at once police owing to bay behind the vehiculo here. they owing to place sirena y zwaailicht owing to try several trip for pare but not owing to succeed. owing to ask refuerzo of more patrol policial, but one rato after the chofer of the vehiculo owing to arrive stop at one cas where eynan police owing to bay detene y owing to confisca the vehiculo. police owing to take away the chofer because; the car for keep of police at santa cruz.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: March 20, 2009, 03:01:52 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to bay cu the car for of chilestraat y owing to hay’e near of ex little league ballpark pluma yesterday

diahuebs morning the patrol of oranjestad owing to being dirigi for bay near of the ex-little league ballpark at dakota, where will have one car steal, but casi full desarma. at arrival of the patrol, police owing to constata cu n’e sitio ladronnan owing to let one toyota tercel blanco desmantela y destrui. controlando the registro of car owing to succeed achieve know cu the car owing to being steal during madruga for of one cas in chilestraat. hour the owner owing to arrive n’e lugar y owing to look at his car the was contento, but hour past owing to see kico they owing to haci cu his car the gladness owing to somenta for of his cara.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: March 20, 2009, 03:03:46 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

at seroe wind owing to steal 2 wiel completo for of one car yesterday

diahuebs morning owing to enter informacion cu during of madruga ladronnan owing to steal 2 wiel completo for of one car. at arrival of the patrol policial at one compleho of apartment at seroe wind, they owing to being informa cu ladronnan owing to steal 2 wiel completo for of bao of one car. owing to solicita departamento of investigacion tecnico (tod) for come n’e sitio for investiga.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: March 20, 2009, 03:07:17 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

police attentive owing to succeed detene the sospechoso busca, cid cabrera

diarazon night owing to enter informacion cu autoridad owing to stay participa, cu have one ordo of buskeda y detencion of cid cabrera. after of some minut one patrol policial attentive owing to see the sospechoso cu is being busca. police owing to acerk’e cu cautela y owing to succeed detene. the is being considera one recidivista extremely dangerous.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: March 20, 2009, 03:09:14 AM »

3/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to bay madiki for one man, that owing to menasa 2 muher cu arm of candela

diarazon nightfall owing to enter informacion of one caso of menasa at madiki. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol, already the sospechoso that owing to menasa 2 lady n’e adres not tabatey more. police owing to conseha the damanan for they bay entrega one complaint at recherche. after police owing to leave enbusca of the sospechoso, but not owing to haye in becindario.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.