March 29, 2024, 09:23:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4740295 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2080 on: November 13, 2009, 12:00:22 AM »

10/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

increible but berdad the child here is sospechoso of several violacion of ley the.o. atraco, menasa cu arm, ladronicia y more

dialuna at autoridad owing to place hand on the child here cu believe or not the have 14 year, y the is being considera one sospechoso dangerous. the is being sospecha of owing to comete or is envolvi in the.o. caso of atraco, maltrato, menasa cu arm, ladronicia y several another articulonan of ley cu the will owing to viola.

now the is in hand of autoridad y pendiente prolongacion of his detencion. in circulo policial the is being considera because; one “zware jongen”, cu is motibo cu we is publica his photograph, for cual much person will not like, but here is deal of one future criminal, if the not wordo coregi at time.

that can owing to think cu one child so will can is same cu one criminal? as wait for cu now if will have one mihor maneho social where can rescata y saca children for of the direccion robez cu they're tumando.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2081 on: November 13, 2009, 12:05:16 AM »

10/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 20

Papiamentu translation:

casonan cu today corte of husticia in first instancia will deal 29 october 2009 corte of first instancia

08.30 p.b.m. m. is wordo acusa of importacion of hennep on 29 of july 2009.

09.00 h.r.r. m. is wordo acusa of importacion of hennep on 30 of july 2009.

09.30 f.g.m.p. m.p. is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaine on first of august 2009.

10.00 r.o.c. c. is wordo acusa of owing to menaza one person cu one crimen contra his life on first of january 2008, by of, at one form intencionalmente menazante, mustre one machete y grite: “si do you …, i am chop do you tambe” or words parecido. the is wordo alavez acusa of owing to resisti violentemente contra two ambtenaar of police hour they, during ehecucion of they funcion on first of january 2008, owing to detene for hibe keep of police. more far the is wordo acusa of owing to carga one arm at one lugar publico on the date ey.

10.30 b.a.i. b.i. is wordo acusa of owing to menaza one person cu one machete on 9 of april 2007, by of strike the person ey several trip cu the machete at his curpa. also the is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of one or more boter of cervez in one store on 30 of june 2008. the violencia was encera cu past owing to saca one sombechi for of his saco of carson y owing to as the cuchio here on owner of the store.

11.00 f.r.h., a.c.p.m. r.h. y p.m. is wordo acusa of posesion y usage of pasaportenan false on 17 of july 2009.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2082 on: November 13, 2009, 12:07:34 AM »

10/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

thief is steal ring balioso of one joyeria

tuesday night 8’or, he owing to.v.naci at india of 32 year, owing to bay keep of police at beach y is haci denuncia of ladronisia of one ring for of the joyeria.

a.v. is tell police cu one man of cual past owing to give descripcion owing to enter in the business y according owing to.v. is tell cu they owing to sospecha cu past owing to bay cu one ring of gold blanco cu stone of emerald.

according descripcion cu past owing to give police is deal of one man of 1.80m, color cla, cu cabey blond. the was dress cu one t-shirt blanco without sleeve, y one short bermuda berde cu slof at leg. according the denunciante the ring here have one value of 6 thousand dolar.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2083 on: November 13, 2009, 12:09:10 AM »

10/31/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

alarma owing to core cu ladronnan cu break for enter steal at sir froggs

diabierna madruga owing to enter informacion cu the alarma of sir froggs owing to bay on. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of police, they owing to throw view y enberdad they owing to notice cu ladronnan owing to lever y enter via the of 2 floor of the lugar, but debi cu not owing to succeed achieve the owner or one trahador cu have key for arrive early, police owing to bay let the security n’e sitio for vigila. after of enough rato the owner owing to arrive y owing to bay inside y owing to ripara cu they owing to break one candal y owing to forza one door, but the alarma owing to enter in funcion y this owing to place the ladronnan at careda. then the alarma owing to stroba they of enter y steal in sr. froggs.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2084 on: November 13, 2009, 12:13:32 AM »

10/31/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

relaciona cu caso of ladronicia of pertenencianan of claudius philips near of 2 detencion cu owing to bay, yesterday autoridadnan owing to bay cu poentje castro

for of enough day end, the team cu is investiga the caso of ladronicia cu did take lugar at home of claudius philips some day happen, where owing to bay cu flatscreen, 2 lapstop, joya of the famous cantante here, recherche owing to place hand on two person, kendenan will t’e autornan of the ladronicia here.

but yesterday afternoon, algo first cu 12 or owing to enter informacion cu the team investigativo owing to detene the also very conoci personahe of television at aruba because; at corsow, poentje castro of the declaration of policy “un day in bida”.

so cu the news here owing to become publico, of trip the question, “con poentje castro is envolvi in the caso of ladronicia here at home of claudius philips?”

not was possible for achieve one contesta concreto, but extraoficialmente the informacion cu owing to cuminsa circula is, cu the presentador of “un day in bida” will owing to cumpra articulonan steal for of cas of the director of agrupacion ear. so the.o. will owing to cumpra his watch, cu diamante cu costa so tanto coin y also will owing to cumpra one laptop, y so name of poentje castro owing to stay menciona, for cual recherchenan owing to detene.

the investigacion is follow. after cu owing to become conoci the detencionnan here, had enough informacion owing to cuminsa circula, where is tell cu on the laptopnan here, have informacion y even photograph comprometedor of claudius philips, cu also will worde investiga. we does not bay in detaye still of this, because as menciona, is rumornan y of part of recherche self, we not owing to achieve nothing concreto of thing is being tell of claudius philips y his fotonan, for cual even have of the sospechosonan cu owing to cuminsa “black-mail” the artist here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2085 on: November 13, 2009, 12:16:12 AM »

10/31/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

for of one cas at rooi sand ladronnan owing to bay cu one box strong cu 300 thousand fl orin y arm of candela

in the dianan here, recherche have enough investigacion is haci. so therefore.e. owing to enter denuncia cu yesterday madruga, had one caso of ladronicia cu did take lugar in one cas at rooi sand, where the anti-socialnan owing to bay cu one box strong completo, in cual had 300 thousand guilder more arm of candela.

the pertenencianan here is of one pareha, one acolyte of keep we costa y one lady russian, kendenan proximamente will enter enlace matrimonial. the coin here, was destina for one recepcion big cu the pareha here have planea for organisa relaciona cu they matrimonio.

for thing t’e arma(nan) of candela, t’asina cu the acolyte of keep we costa is acolyte also of one club of tiro y because; such have some arm of candela keep in the kluis as is being demanda for ministerio publico.

the caso here assure owing to wing atencion, y is surgi the question, is dicon one person have so tanto coin keep in the cas, cu is stay near of aruba racquet club.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2086 on: November 13, 2009, 12:21:13 AM »

10/31/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

castigo of jail y castigo condicional for taxista cu owing to menaza person cu machete

while cu fiscal owing to exigi 4 month of jail, huez owing to impone 2 month of jail of cual 1 month of is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year.

the taxista rito croes the week here again not owing to present in corte. the is wordo acusa cu day 1 january 2008 owing to menaza the person masculino d.: “si do you … i am chop do you tambe”. besides fiscal owing to acus’e of owing to resisti contra his detencion y had one arm at lugar publico.

here fiscal is referi n’e machete cu rito croes had cun’e. fiscal is of opinion for follow cu the caso numa. huez remarca cu the caso is enough old.

huez owing to remarca cu rito croes owing to menaza one acolyte of compania of seguridad, d. in trafico d. owing to come across rito croes y not owing to dun’e pit. they owing to stop y both owing to leave for of car. d. owing to see cu rito croes owing to descend cu one machete in hand y march bay in his direccion y expresa the words upstairs menciona. d. owing to wing behind y owing to calling police. police owing to avisa d. for follow core behind rito croes, that owing to lever his car y core bay. d. owing to follow his slow y owing to see con rito croes owing to bay at home of his brother muher y owing to saca the machete y hink’e in one saco of plastic.

t’asina cu the person cu was in car of rito croes owing to confirma cu croes owing to saca one machete for d. but not owing to listen kico owing to wordo talk.

police owing to bay rooi afo y rito croes owing to cuminsa bark they y owing to resisti strong. police have to owing to haci usage of klob for owing to domin’e y detene. also owing to confisca the machete.

huez owing to remarca cu rito croes have one carchi of castigo caminda at 2006 past owing to wordo condena for maltrato cu past owing to haci at 2005 y owing to haci the delito here in his period of proof.

fiscal owing to remarca cu the mature cu rito croes not owing to give declaracion, is haci cu the self owing to scoge of not defende his self. the is achieve legalmente prove cu rito croes owing to menaza he d. cu machete. past owing to exigi 4 month of jail of cual 2 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year.

huez owing to dicta sentencia of trip y owing to tell cu do not achieve legalmente prove cu rito croes owing to menaza. is only have declaracion of d. huez is achieve cu by cu the acusacion of menaza not owing to stay prove, have to reduci the castigo. past owing to as at cuenta cu rito croes have one carchi of castigo y owing to conden’e at 2 month of jail of cual 1 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2087 on: November 13, 2009, 12:24:56 AM »

10/31/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is follow steal tourist on beach

police of san nicolas, during cu they're on patrol, at height of the lugar jads, is wordo stop p’e muher tourist m.l., that is tell police cu desconocinan owing to steal his bag.

the is tell cu they owing to bay swim y owing to place the car near of one hut, y they pertenencia they owing to place bao of the hut. hour cu they was in sea, they owing to see one car black cu glass getint stop sospechoso near of the hut.

at once m.l. owing to leave of the car y owing to bay n’e car black y they owing to ripara cu in the car had one pareha.

after of one rato, cu m.l. owing to go back enter sea, the pareha also owing to enter in sea. after they owing to leave, y hour cu the muher owing to happen near of the hut, past owing to coy the bag of m.l. y owing to enter car y owing to bay. m.l. owing to give police descripcion of tanto the car because; the personanan.

police owing to come across cu the car at rodgers beach. eynan police owing to achieve in the car the muher s.d.naci at surinam y l.r. naci at aruba all two of 19 year, kendenan is cuadra cu descripcion cu m.l.a give police.

police owing to detene all two y owing to take away they keep. police owing to tell m.l. p’e bay recherche for give complaint, so cu they can work on the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2088 on: November 14, 2009, 11:28:30 AM »

Correction:

The first three articles on this page are actually from the 10/29/2009 (not 10/30) online edition of Awe Mainta.   

The date in the file name was not correct on the download, and I'd forgotten about that when I went back to clip the articles.

Sorry for any confusion this caused.

If a mod sees this and would kindly change the dates on those posts, I would really appreciate it!  TIA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2089 on: November 14, 2009, 11:52:49 AM »

ARUBA

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64405.php

Google translation:

New KIA staff prison

October 29, 2009, 13:40 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - KIA in prison yesterday in the presence of outgoing Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) 23 new sworn employees. The new staff consists of 18 guards and 5 persons for government saver Cuerpo Especial Arubano (CEA). Croes said that outside "very scary" KIA seems to work, "but once you work falls into the giant". The minister also asked the new workers in their strength to stand and not be bribed. Thus, despite the strict control according Croes still see drug-smuggling and telephone in the prison. The minister warned Tuesday despite the new immigration staff to not to be corrupt. Those days were 27 and not 30 as in this newspaper yesterday, sworn employees of the immigration service.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2090 on: November 14, 2009, 11:56:14 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64407.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

'Investigation of van der Straten not imposed'

October 29, 2009, 13:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Attorney General Rob Pietersz denies commissioned by the Minister of Justice, or at the insistence of the Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) has launched an investigation into the actions of then chief Jan van der Straten to the beginning of the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The PG says the research on their own initiative to have started one days after Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) have expressed doubts about the integrity of the commissioner at the beginning of the study. PG also says the final report of the investigation had not yet read, as earlier this week in this newspaper.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2091 on: November 14, 2009, 11:58:34 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/13297/8/

juan david yrausquin victima of ladronicia

friday, 30 october 2009 - 09:41

after of some hour cu juan david yrausquin owing to huramenta because; member of parliament, cu already ela become victima of ladronicia in centro of town. click read more for more info... the member of parliament owing to bay come cu his family in one restaurant y hour cu ela leave abroad ela come come across cu his window of car break. anti-socialnan owing to break the window behind his pick-up y owing to bay cu his bag y laptop. chollernan in vecindario owing to senjala name of one conocido of police cu will owing to sell the laptop for 200 guilder y his bag cu documento ela recobra bek.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2092 on: November 14, 2009, 12:03:19 PM »

(myspace picture, not from the article)

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=246235804&albumID=1532257&imageID=22452230

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/13307/8/

Papiamentu translation:

poentje castro deteni because; sospechoso in caso of ladronicia

friday, 30 october 2009 - 14:12

the conocido farandulero poentje castro cu have the declaration of policy one day in life owing to stay deteni for recherche. they're investigando one caso of ladronicia at home of claudius philips at wayaca residence cu owing to sosode some week happen. claudius self owing to go several radio for anuncia his caso where past owing to lose some cos of value. the first detencion owing to cay some day happen. two sospechoso cu was envolvi y cu owing to go at one of the casnan of cambio owing to stay deteni. click read more for more informacion...... the investigacion owing to follow y name of poentje castro owing to being menciona. so recherche owing to go y detene also poentje. cu hand geboei owing to leave cu poentje for of his office. the is sospechoso y owing to base of his declaracion will dicidi if the will stay close or not. now here the is stay one sospechoso.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2093 on: November 14, 2009, 12:36:29 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to break enter cas of claudius philips y owing to bay cu several articulo of great value

saturday madruga ladronnan owing to enter cas of claudius philips y owing to steal several apparatus electronico the.o. 1 panasonic flatscreen tv, 1 laptop hp, 1 laptop mac, several telephone celular.

police owing to being avisa of the caso here y we reportero also owing to bay n’e sitio y can owing to constata con the ladronnan owing to destrui kozijn of several advantage p’asina compel one window y enter for steal all the aparatonan here. after place one stair p’asina descend the flatscreen tv.

afortunadamente one neighbour owing to notice one car sospechoso y owing to avisa police of this p’asina soon grab the ladronnan here.

This is an article from right after the robbery.

Information at this link also.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1893&offId=200&offDate=2009-11

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2094 on: November 14, 2009, 01:44:56 PM »

10/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

after of 2 week of his asesinato till still not have none detencion haci y ministerio publico is ask cooperacion of publico

today is just two week happen, cu sra. dot hassell owing to stay sorprendi of his cas y owing to stay asesina. kende(nan) owing to haci this, till today none person not know.awemainta did take contacto cu ministerio publico y so we owing to come achieve know cu not have mucho informacion, y assure not have none detencion haci till still.

more the dianan is bay pasando, more dificil the is become, but the team cu is trahando on the investigacion here, is very confia of soluciona the asesinato here.

of acuerdo cu ministerio publico, they owing to achieve very informacion, same cu all the rumornan cu is circulando. have even in they mencion is being haci of one or more vagamundo, but this do not sufficient for soluciona the caso. several person owing to being tendi, but once more, adieu cu not have factornan convicente, not can bay over at detene none person.

pesey the fiscal, cu is encabesa the investigacion owing to ask we yesterday, for haci one apelacion on the publico, cu follow give informacion. therefore.e. esnan cu owing to happen in the becindario of cas of the difunto y can owing to see algo yamativo, for calling the team of recherche cu is haciendo the investigacion. y if have one or another person more cu can owing to hear algo, y can help at soluciona the asesinato of dot hassell, not vacila for help police. therefore.e. so can owing to hear cu dot hassell owing to earn several catochi the dianan ey, cu will is motibo cu the murderer owing to ataque till mat’e, but if none person come fast y afirma this, will can achieve more indicacion in what direccion for bay.

pesey once more ministerio publico is haci one apelacion, at all esnan cu can owing to look at algo among 4 or of nightfall for 8 or of night in the becindad, calling cualkier one of the wardanan of police. everybody wanted for soluciona the caso here, then is together have to haci’e.

10/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

relaciona cu asesinato of dot hassell although have one person deteni, have to of more proof palpable for close the caso

after of two week of investigacion pisa, yesterday morning the team of recherche cu owing to come is work on the caso of asesinato of sra. dorothy adele (dot) hassell, owing to detene one sospechoso, a man.

so cu this owing to become news, everybody owing to become as contento, because the caso here will conoce one solucion, but also the habitantenan of savaneta y becindario is breathe of alivio, because one murderer is less for of caminda.

but yesterday afternoon, ministerio publico together cu police, where inspector vanessa kock owing to convoca one conferencia of prensa, we is conclui cu although cu they have one sospechoso deteni, they have to of publico for help they cu informacion for have pruebanan more concreto for definitely take away the author fast of huez p’e being condena.

of acuerdo cu informacion cu we have, for of enough time have cierto indicacion, even is talk of one possible “inside job”, esta cu the author of the asesinato here is one person cu conoce dot hassell much good, for can owing to enter the cas, without break. y during cu the is inside, past owing to demanda for coin. ultimo dianan, very person owing to being interroga, till cu this owing to conduci cu yesterday morning, owing to dicidi of detene one sospechoso.

yesterday inspector vanessa kock owing to tell, of mirando cu here is deal of one caso very delicado, y assure uno important, do not oportuno for give name neither con the caso here did take lugar. pesey the acolyte of the team investigativo owing to let know cu do not permiti niether for haci none clase of question.

all thing the can tell is, cu one person sospechoso owing to stay deteni yesterday morning, y is deal of a man. the not can divulga none another informacion, tocante the detencion, neither detaye of the person y niether of the caso self, mirando the gravedad of the caso.

if inspector vanessa kock owing to haci one suplica at people provided that general, cu esnan cu can know the minimo detaye of the asesinato cu did take lugar day 10 of october for calling keep of police at san nicolas or calling the tipline of police, cu is 11141 or 100.

also the inspector owing to haci one suplica at people for as cuenta cu the gravedad of the caso, already cu the is much delicado for cual the have atencion completo of all the team investigativo. at end vanessa kock owing to gradici also, prensa p’e mature cu not owing to specula cu the caso y is ask once more, for as cuenta cu this also.

awemainta have to señala if, cu the form cu the informacion owing to being treci yesterday, the team not have pruebanan palpable still, for cual owing to ask people help cu the tip of gold. but give the team here all informacion necesario, because people all assure wanted one solucion of the caso of asesinato here.

10/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

huez-comisario owing to prolonga detencion of the sospechoso of the caso of asesinato at savaneta

diahuebs morning after of owing to revisa all the detayenan of the investigacion y also the importancia of the caso huez-comisario owing to achieve cu is necesario for accomplish cu the peticion of fiscal y ministerio publico for prolonga the detencion of the sospechoso.

for accomplish cu the peticion of the team investigativo owing to solicita at we for cubri the cara because; also reserva the identificacion of the sospechoso in cuadro of proteccion of the investigacion. already as we owing to publica end, they have one sospechoso, but till still not have sufficient proof palpabel for tell cu t’e author of asesinato of dot hassell. investigacion is follow y everybody is ask god p’e caso here stay soluciona y soon.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2095 on: November 14, 2009, 01:47:46 PM »

10/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

man bao of influencia is molestia, wanted cumpra y menasa police

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diarazon 3’or of madruga at one cas in schotlandstraat, where have one man is haci fastioso. according informacion cu the enter, he will was maltrata one muher.

police owing to arrive n’e sitio, eynan they're come across cu 4 person, 2 muher y 2 man. 3 of they're show police he or.o. naci at colombia of 41 year, y they're tell cu the wanted enter the apartment.

police owing to bay for talk cune, but past was much aggressive y owing to resisti his detencion. after of one luchamento, police owing to succeed place in boei.

bayendo for keep of police, or.o. owing to tell the polisnan cu the have coin p’e cumpra the polisnan. also at keep, past owing to menasa the polisnan serious. mirando his situation, polisnan owing to dune one cuarto free.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2096 on: November 14, 2009, 01:49:31 PM »

10/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

young deteni cu arm of candela near of nightclub in weststraat

diarazon madruga presencia of police owing to wordo ask in weststraat at height of one nightclub, where will have one are of young is discuti.

hour cu police owing to arrive owing to resulta cu is deal of one are of madiki. as cu they owing to see police, they owing to show police one boy y they owing to tell police cu the have one arm of candela. police owing to bay close the boy j.l. naci at estados unidos of 22 year y owing to haye cu one arm of caliber 38 special in his carson. police owing to confisca the arm y owing to detene j.l., that can will soon will not see luz of day, but till another year. the arm of candela here is uno very pisa self.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2097 on: November 14, 2009, 01:56:24 PM »

10/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 30

Papiamentu translation:

this t’e casonan penal cu will being deal in corte of first instancia

30 oktober 2009 corte of first instancia

08.15 r.a.l.v. l.v. is wordo acussa of owing to comete actonan sexual cu one child on 14 of june 2009. pro form.

08.30 g.h.a.d. a.d. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente break ley of drugs on 21 of june 2009.

09.00 r.g.c. c. is wordo acusa of owing to priva one person of his freedom in the period of 27 till 28 of april 2009, by of forze for lever in one car, mustrando the one cuchio or poniendo cuchio at his throat, y by of spanta the person here of such as cu the not owing to durf of leave for of car or tell police kico was pasando. the is wordo acusa also of owing to intencionalmente maltrata the person in the period of 27 till 28 of april 2009, by of strike the more trip at his cara y/of cabez cu fist, by of strike the more trip at his curpa y by of huñe at his throat. alavez the is wordo acusa of owing to menaza the self person here cu one crimen contra his life in the period of 27 till 28 of april 2009, by of as one cuchio at his curpa y/of mustre one cuchio y/of bise cu the will mate y/of bise cu the will haci damage at his family if the core bay y/of will kill his family if the denuncie at police. c. is wordo acusa apart from, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of one car on 6 of january 2009.

10.00 j.j.r. r. is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaina on 15 of march 2009. also the is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaina on 11 of may 2009.

10.45 e.a.b. b. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of one suma of coin of one person on 30 of july 2009. the violencia was encera cu b. owing to push the person here cu forza on cama. the is wordo acusa also of owing to intencionalmente maltrata one person y/of one of two person on 25 of feburary 2006. this by of intencionalmente choca esun y after the another person y/of as they cu forza at they nek, by of cual they owing to resulta injury y/of owing to abide dolor. alavez the is wordo acusa of owing to scop window of cushina of one person on 25 of feburary 2006 y of the form ey owing to intencionalmente dañe. b. is wordo acusa more far of ladronicia of one car on 6 of may 2007.

11.45 j.l.v.m. v.m. is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaine on 12 of september 2009.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2098 on: November 14, 2009, 02:49:06 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2021&offId=80&offDate=2009-11

Papiamentu translation:

5 day happen | fecha: 30/10/2009 | horario: 11:40

investigacion of the caso of ladronicia at home of claudius philips owing to cuminsa produci already 3 detencion

some week behind ladronnan owing to break enter in the cas of claudius philips y owing to steal several jewel y aparatonan electronico as awe24.com owing to publica end http://www.awe24.com/?m=1893 but recherchenan of oranjestad owing to demostra cu they do not forget of investiga y recientemente owing to cuminsa detene sospechosonan one totl of 3 till cu today. diabierna morning owing to detene the of 3'er sospechoso cual is a much conosi in farandula while the same morning ey owing to take away the another 2 sospechosonan for prolongacion of they detencion. the judge comisario owing to bay of acuerdo cu the peticion of fiscal y owing to prolonga the detencion of the 2 sospechosonan jacobs y arrow.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2099 on: November 14, 2009, 03:12:49 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2021&offId=80&offDate=2009-11

Papiamentu translation:

5 day happen | fecha: 30/10/2009 | horario: 11:40

investigacion of the caso of ladronicia at home of claudius philips owing to cuminsa produci already 3 detencion

some week behind ladronnan owing to break enter in the cas of claudius philips y owing to steal several jewel y aparatonan electronico as awe24.com owing to publica end http://www.awe24.com/?m=1893 but recherchenan of oranjestad owing to demostra cu they do not forget of investiga y recientemente owing to cuminsa detene sospechosonan one totl of 3 till cu today. diabierna morning owing to detene the of 3'er sospechoso cual is a much conosi in farandula while the same morning ey owing to take away the another 2 sospechosonan for prolongacion of they detencion. the judge comisario owing to bay of acuerdo cu the peticion of fiscal y owing to prolonga the detencion of the 2 sospechosonan jacobs y arrow.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2022&offId=80&offDate=2009-11

Papiamentu translation:

14 day happen | fecha: 30/10/2009 | horario: 20:30

investigacion of the caso of ladronicia at home of claudius philips owing to cuminsa produci already 3 detencion among they johnny "poentje" castro

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2028&offId=70&offDate=2009-11

Papiamentu translation:

13 day happen | fecha: 31/10/2009 | horario: 14:11

people owing to stay babuca cu the detencion of johnny "poentje" castro because; complice of encubrimiento in the caso of hortamento at home of claudius

after of several week investigando autoridad owing to present diabierna morning cu one orden of detencion of the ciudadano johnny "poentje" castro at his estudionan of "un day in bida". we owing to achieve several call come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.