March 28, 2024, 07:59:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739960 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2120 on: November 16, 2009, 01:29:33 AM »

11/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

advocate of poentje castro is tell cu his cliente will wordo let pound dentro of some is help past owing to bay help y now the is deteni

in interview cu advocate of poentje castro, rossi marchena, past owing to comenta cu poentje castro owing to wordo deteni for heling, es decir cu the had cos steal in his power or cu owing to cumpra cos steal, but cu esey not t’e caso y the investigacion have to take lugar. esey is the motibo for cual poentje castro is detene still.

mr. marchena is tell cu first cu recherche owing to detene poentje castro already end the had contacto cu claudius phillips y his manager edwina werleman. according the is tell cu the person owing to send castro one mail y cu for of the instant ey end poentje castro had contacto practicamente daily paper cu phillips y/o edwina.

motibo for cual poentje castro not owing to entrega the laptop of claudius philips, according the advocate, was cu past owing to bise cu still not, but cu if the will owing to sosode after y cu the had even one date cu mr. rossi marchena the morning cu past owing to wordo deteni, but cu poentje castro not owing to succeed arrive by of his detencion.

more aleu the advocate is tell cu poentje castro not owing to cumpra the laptop y cu this owing to wordo give at dje by of one of the personanan cu owing to horte. owing to wordo declara also cu at none instant the laptop owing to wordo bendi at castro.

on the detencion of poentje castro, advocate rossi marchena owing to tell cu his detencion owing to wordo prolonga, cu past owing to bay fast huez comisario y now have to end cu the investigacion y if all cos is good poentje castro will have to is afor soon.

tocante the estado of animo of poentje castro, mr. rossi marchena owing to tell cu the is good, but cu the is sorprendi still cu the is deteni because is help past owing to bay help y claudius phillips is at height y will owing to declara esey also, but the declaracion here they not owing to haye on paper still.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2121 on: November 16, 2009, 01:31:50 AM »

11/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 12

Papiamentu translation:

transportador of marihuana owing to achieve the month of jail

he h.rodriquez owing to wordo condena at 3 month of jail for owing to transporta marihuana. t’asina cu day 30 of july 2009 past owing to wordo deteni at aeropuerto cu one cantidad of marihuana.

rodriquez owing to come aruba for participa n’e peleanan of mix martial arts. entretanto rodriquez owing to wordo let pound y esey was motibo cu the not owing to present in corte. huez owing to repasa the procesverbal caminda past owing to show cu rodriquez owing to declara at police cu past owing to trece one package for one person y not was know the contenido y niether at that the have to entrega this.

fiscal owing to tell cu the do not believe the storia ey y owing to exigi 3 month of jail. huez owing to close tratamento of the caso y owing to dicta sentencia of trip. huez is achieve the castigo exigi for fiscal at his lugar y owing to condena rodriquez at 3 month of jail.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2122 on: November 17, 2009, 10:22:56 PM »

11/5/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

atraco arm instead of sell lotto at san nicolaas

diaranson night did take lugar one atraco arm at one kiosk of sell number of lotto situa at isaac wagenmakerstraat. police owing to wordo notifica y owing to send some patrol n’e sitio, for some rato they owing to stay patrol rond, but without succeed achieve rastro of the malechornan cu owing to succeed of bay cu the coin of the throw of the night.

11/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

atraco on luga of sell number

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diarazon night 7.50, in isaac wagemakerstraat, at one lugar cu they're sell number. n’e sitio, police is achieve informacion cu two young owing to enter in the lugar cu cara tapa cu stockings y uno had one arm of candela big in his hand. according testigonan owing to tell cu the pair had enough rato is stop look at n’e lugar. after cu they owing to achieve they coin, they owing to core enter forest. according informacion, they not owing to achieve much coin. police owing to busca in forest y owing to come across cu one muts, cu can serve of evidencia, hour detencion cay. the caso is in hand of atraco team.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2123 on: November 17, 2009, 10:27:13 PM »

11/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

because; cu not have motibo more for follow detene poentje castro owing to being let in freedom yesterday tardi

was as his advocate mr. rossi marchena owing to give of conoce, cu his cliente, cu autoridad policial not have motibo more for follow detene poentje castro y cu one hour for another the will being let in freedom.

but esey not nifica cu the investigacion is cla. the investigacion is follow y is stay at ministerio publico for present the caso here in corte of husticia of first instancia.

we can tell even, cu the team of recherche will have to determina still, if the.o. poentje castro owing to descend some file for of the computer of claudius philips y cu what motibo.

have very interrogatorio in all the caso here, therefore.e. cu poentje castro will owing to declara, according his advocate, was dispuesto for entrega the laptop here bek at his owner, but not owing to achieve oportunidad, because on the day cu the wanted owing to haci this, past owing to stay deteni.

is stay keto bay the question, unabes cu poentje castro owing to achieve the laptop, y as his advocate owing to tell, not owing to cumpre, kico was the motibo cu unabes the was know cu the laptop is of claudius philips, pakico past did take tanto time for debolbe. what interest the have in the laptop here?

of acuerdo cu informacionnan extraoficial, will is intencion for poentje castro together cu his advocate convoca one conferencia of prensa, for contesta all question cu have, or the also owing to being prohibi for not talk nothing till day cu the caso here come in corte.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2124 on: November 17, 2009, 10:32:11 PM »

11/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

peticion of his advocate claudius philips is abstene at give declaracion

we of awemainta owing to achieve claudius philips yesterday, y we was wanted one reaccion on locual cu advocate of poentje castro, mr. rossi marchena owing to declara. but the artist y cantante claudius philips owing to let know cu on peticion of his advocate, mr. edwin duijneveld y also on peticion of the team investigador of recherche, they owing to pidi’e for not give none declaracion for not stroba the investigacion.

if claudius philips owing to tell of is lamenta the publicacionnan of ultimo dianan, where the because; victima owing to become the culpabel. esey have person wanted let happen of is. thing assure not can t’e caso. unabes cu the investigacion is behind back, assure claudius philips is dispuesto for give all informacion desea y coregi all the bad informacionnan cu owing to cuminsa circula, relaciona cu the laptopnan cu owing to being steal for of his cas.

more after dne day, we owing to achieve one carta of advocate mr. edwin duijenveld that is tell textualmente: “den name of my cliente, claudius philips, i am give the next declaracion.

the ultimo dianan people of aruba y antiyas can did take notice of various rumor tocante claudius y the abstraction cu did take lugar at his cas. even owing to leave cu claudius will owing to wordo deteni. lagami less all doubt.

claudius philips at none instant owing to wordo deteni. claudius owing to become victima of one inbraak some time happen at where the.o. his lap-top owing to wordo steal.

in prensa can did take notice of some detencion in the caso here. can owing to compronde cu the caso of the ladronisia at his cas till still is bao of investigacion y does not stroba the trabao of police.

claudius is wait for cu the declaracion here all rumor y speculacionan tocante claudius can caba”. till here the declaracion of mr. edwin duijneveld at name of his cliente.

thing we of awemainta can tell cu all certeza is, cu thing is being tell cu on the laptop here have informacion cu is comprometedor for claudius philips, y cu even can bay close, is suck for of finger. nothing of this is berdad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2125 on: November 17, 2009, 10:44:56 PM »

11/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

corte of husticia in first instancia, have several penal for atende diabierne now

08.15 r.a.p. o.g.m. pro form. p. y m. is wordo acusa of ladronicia in one edificio of detergentenan y other pertenencianan of one departamento of gobierno on 18 of july 2009.

08.30 j.d.a.c. a.c. is wordo acusa of ladronicia cu violencia of credit cardnan y/of another propiedadnan of one person on 29 of may 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was encera cu past owing to show the person one cuchio, owing to bise for her stay trankil y not bark, owing to mare, owing to place one cloths in his mouth y owing to bise cu past owing to wordo send for a for mate. a.c. is wordo acusa also of, conhuntamente cu others, ladronicia of one cantidad of coin y/of another pertenencianan of negoshinan in the period of 29 of may 2009 till 2 of june 2009. the is wordo besides acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to using atm-card(s) y/of creditcard(s) cu the intencion for arise coin y/of pay for cuminda y another propiedadnan of negoshinan y/of one person in the period of 29 of may 2009 till 2 of june 2009. also the is wordo acusa of owing to cumpra, entrega, sell or using cloths y another cosnan of cual the was know cu they're directamente or indirectamente procedente of crimen in the period of 29 of may 2009 till 2 of june 2009.

09.20 e.j.l.v. e.a.m.g. l.v. y m.g. is wordo acusa of importacion of cocaina on 15 of july 2009.

10.15 d.r.k. k. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of car of one carrental on 8 of july 2009. also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of one suma of coin at one stacion of gasoline at santa cruz on 8 of july 2009 cu violencia y/of menaza cu violencia contra one person. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia owing to encera cu k. or his complicenan owing to hinca hand in bag of the person here y did take coin for of the bag. k. is wordo acusa alavez of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of one bag cu coin of one person on 9 of july 2009. more far k. is wordo sospecha of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia in one cas of one cantidad of pertenencia of one person on 13 of july 2009. also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia of one suma of coin at one stacion of gasoline at ponton on 17 of july 2009 cu violencia y/of menaza cu violencia contra one person come across. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia owing to encera cu k. y/of his complice owing to grab the person here at his cloths y/of owing to strike the several trip y/of owing to scop y pushe y/of owing to ranca his bag. k. is wordo sospecha on dje of posesion of hennep on 18 of july 2009.

10.15 d.r.k. k. is wordo acusa of ladronicia of motorcycle of one person dene period of 19 feburary 2009 till 20 feburary 2009.

11.00 o.e.k. k. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others y for prepara or promove cu cocaina wordo exporta y/of entrega y/of transporta for of aruba, owing to give one person coin y/of ticket of plane, owing to percura for her person here obtene the cocaina already menciona, owing to prepara y/of owing to let prepara bolitas of cocaina, owing to mantene contactonan cu others tocante traficacion y/of preparacion y/of exportacion of cocaina y owing to give instruccion tocante gulimento of bolitas in the period of 19 of may 2009 till 19 of june 2009.

12.00 a.m.b. b. is wordo acusa of, cu the intencion for comete one crimen for intencionalmente take life of one person, owing to hinca the person ey more trip cu one cuchio at his curpa on 7 of may 2009.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2126 on: November 17, 2009, 10:49:34 PM »

11/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso of asesinato of dot hassell owing to being send kia

now is definite, cu the sospechoso of the asesinato of owing to anciana dot hassell, owing to being send for kia, where the will stay till day cu his caso come in corte of first instancia.

is deal here of s.m.a.h of 35 year, that is being considera the sospechoso parent. cu his baymento kia, not nifica cu the investigacion is behind back. the investigacion is follow, where the team investigativo, is follow interroga more person for achieve more proof for can present in corte, for show cu s.m.a.h. t’e author of the asesinato cruel here, cu till still have much person preocupa.

much person is ask for husticia descend cu weight maximo on the mature repudiable here, where one anciana, indefenso is achieve his dead in his own cas of the form here.

more sospechoso for kia also we owing to achieve confirmacion, cu the 3 sospechosonan cu is envolvi in the caso of ladronicia at home of claudius philips, they detencion owing to stay prolonga, y owing to being happen also for kia. cu the pace take here, is confirma cu they're diep meti in the ladronicia here, cu owing to wing so tanto atencion, assure after of detencion of poentje castro for his envolvimento, cu till still have very question, but that owing to being let in freedom diarazon nightfall, pendiente of the investigacion cu is follow.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2127 on: November 17, 2009, 11:02:07 PM »

11/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

9 year of jail for juan van der biezen that owing to kill ramirez yara in rancho

yesterday morning sentencia owing to cay in the caso penal cu ministerio publico owing to cuminsa contra juan van der biezen. t’asina cu juan van der biezen is wordo acusa cu day 22 of feburary 2009 past owing to kill ramirez yara. the lamentable incidente here owing to sosode in rancho in careda of 4.30 of madruga, caminda juan van der biezen owing to strike the victima ramirez yara cu bloki behind his cabez cu consecuencia cu ramirez yara owing to fayece.

huez owing to tell cu the do not achieve legalmente prove asesinato, but if cu juan van der biezen owing to kill the victima. huez owing to show cu owing to stay demostra cu the victima owing to wordo injury cu one bloki. huez owing to tell cu juan van der biezen self owing to admiti of owing to strike victima. owing to base of the autopsia can conclui cu the victima owing to achieve one sla so duro cu his craneo part behind owing to scheur.

huez owing to follow tell cu for of investigacion haci can conclui cu is juan van der biezen owing to strike the victima. huez owing to remarca cu everybody know cu if strike one person cu one bloki at cabez the can die. huez is achieve cu juan van der biezen did take the risico here y now have to stop responsible for thing past owing to haci. huez owing to remarca cu juan van der biezen his comportacion in corte not was show nothing of was arepenti of thing past owing to haci.

huez is achieve cu the castigo exigi for fiscal, esta 9 year of jail is at his lugar. past owing to condena juan van der biezen at 9 year of jail, kitando the time cu the is close in kia. juan van der biezen owing to angry hour past owing to hear the sentencia y owing to tell huez cu the is apela at once.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64845.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Nine years in prison for murder brick Rancho

November 7, 2009, 11:00 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The murder of Ramirez Yara, Juan Gregorio van der Biezen is yesterday morning sentenced to nine years prison. On February 22, in the Rancho area, van der Biezen hit with a brick on the back of Yara Yara and as a result died. The judge gave his verdict that, apart from the fact that van der Biezen himself had admitted to having beaten the victim, was indisputably proved that the victim was hit with a brick and technical research showed that van der Biezen the culprit. The blow of the brick was so hard that the skull cracks jumped, as the autopsy showed. Still could not legally be established that this was murder. However, the court stated that everyone, there also Rush, knows the risk of death, by giving such a slap on the achterhioofd of a person. Therefore he considers van der Biezen also responsible for his actions. The court also noted that van der Biezen during the session showed no sign of repentance. He considered the requirement of the OM in place of Juan and sentenced to nine years there Biezen cell, minus the time he already has spent in KIA. Van der Biezen said this immediately appeal would go.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2128 on: November 17, 2009, 11:05:41 PM »

11/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

man maltrata cu bate of baseball

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask cu urgencia diarazon night in careda of 10or, at one cas at bubali, where informacion owing to enter cu will have one maltrato cu bate of baseball. bayendo p’e sitio, police is achieve informacion for they place urgencia, because; cu testigonan was hear baby is cry.

hour cu police owing to arrive n’e sitio, they're come across cu the muher j.a.g.di 21 year, that intencionalmente owing to strike cu his car contra car of his amigo y after owing to descend of the car cu one bate of baseball y owing to strike his amigo on his two brasanan.

police owing to detene the muher j.a.g. y owing to hibe keep of police. he owing to wordo conseha p’e bay recherche give complaint of maltrato.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2129 on: November 17, 2009, 11:11:02 PM »

11/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to exigi 3 year of jail derwin kock culpa of owing to atraca pompnan of gasoline

fiscal owing to descend pisa on derwin kock, that the is achieve culpable for one serie of ladronicia among another asalto at pompnan of gasoline. past owing to exigi 3 year of jail p’e y now huez owing to stay of study the caso for after dicta sentencia.

fiscal is acusa derwin kock cu day 8 of july 2009 past owing to steal one car at amigo car rental. day 9 of july past owing to bay cu the car here at pomp of gasoline at santa cruz together cu some amigo y yonder one of esnan in the car owing to saca hand y coy cantidad of coin for of bag of the trahador at pomp. derwin kock is wordo acusa of owing to steal at one cas at rooi kochi day 13 july 2009 caminda past owing to bay cu coin y joyas. day 17 july 2009 past owing to comete asalto cu violencia at pomp of gasoline ponton caminda owing to bay cu more cu 2000 guilder. day 18 july 2009 owing to grab derwin kock cu marihuana. besides the is wordo acusa cu 19 feburary 2009 past owing to steal one car fast of one cas at rooi bosal. in sitting-room of corte was present advocate mr. lotter homan that owing to representa one compania of seguro cu owing to pay more or less 8 thousand guilder at amigo car rental for owing to let fix dañonan ocasiona n’e car. of valero ponton, was present sr. arends y also the madam cu was work n’e pomp of gasoline y cu owing to wordo atraca. arends owing to demanda 2018 guilder cu owing to wordo steal. fiscal is achieve derwin kock culpable for all the acusacionnan. past owing to tell cu despite cu have to considera derwin kock one first offender, the is achieve cu have to impone one castigo severo. past owing to exigi 3 year of jail. can owing to notice cu derwin kock his pianan was geboei. esey is indicacion cu the is wordo considera one person dangerous. huez after of owing to listen abogadonan mr. bryson y mr. emerencia owing to tell cu day 27 of november the will dicta sentencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2130 on: November 17, 2009, 11:16:18 PM »

11/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

two venezolano condena at 1 year y 6 month of jail for importa 2 kilo of cocaina

the two venezolanonan edward lion vasquez y edixon medino gomez yesterday morning owing to present fast huez caminda they're wordo acusa cu day 15 june 2009 intencionalmente owing to importa cocaine.

at harbour of barcadera, acolyte of douane owing to achieve one package of drugs scondi in one hammock in part fast of the boat near of one freezer. edward lion vasquez owing to tell cu is roberto campos owing to puntr’e for take away one package p’e for aruba. past owing to think of trip cu will is algo bad. campos owing to ofrece enough coin for trece but past owing to deny.

door cu mother of edward lion vasquez is abide of curason y have to of medicamento, past owing to talk cu edixon medino gomez for haci’e in they two. roberto campos owing to ofrece lion vasquez 1600 dollar for take away the package of drugs. owing to achieve the package in one saco of plastic. edixon medino gomez owing to coy the package y hinke in the hammock part fast near of the freezer of the boat.

fiscal is achieve cu they're responsible for thing they owing to trece abordo. fiscal owing to exigi 18 month of jail y for destrui the drugs confisca.

huez owing to tell cu the is achieve they culpable of importacion of cocaine. past owing to remarca cu necesidad financiero do not hustifica transportacion of drugs. the is achieve the castigo exigi for fiscal at his lugar y owing to condena edward lion vasquez y edixon medino gomez at 1 year y 6 month of jail y cu the cocaine will wordo destrui.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64842.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

1.5 years in prison for cocaine smugglers

November 7, 2009, 11:59 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Two Venezuelans Edward Leon Vasquez and Gomez are Edixon Medino Thursday sentenced to one years and six months in prison for importing two kilograms of cocaine. The ruling was in line with the requirement of the Public Prosecutor (OM). The drugs are destroyed.

The pair was suspected on June 15, 2009 two kilos of cocaine are smuggled into the country. In the port of Barcadera found employees of the customs of drug packets hidden in a compartment on a boat. Statement to Vasquez was a certain Roberto Campos him money for a boat package to bring to Aruba. Vasquez had its own words immediately that something was not fluff and refused to transport the packet. Campos offered a lot of money, but Vasquez stood its ground. Then the mother got Vasquez heart disease and had suddenly need money urgently. He decided to package together Edixon Medino Gomez transport and yields about $ 1600, to share. The parcel was delivered wrapped in plastic and then hidden in their boat. The prosecutor argued that the crew anyway responsible for what is taken on board. The prosecutor also demanded 18 months imprisonment. The court considered the acts committed actually proven. "Financial distress is no excuse for transporting drugs," said the Court of First Instance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2131 on: November 17, 2009, 11:18:35 PM »

11/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

detencion owing to cuminsa cay

recherche cu is investigando one of tanto casonan of ladronicia owing to succeed of detene one sospechoso. mucha informacion not can being suministra still, for not stroba the investigacion, but assure more detencion will cay in dianan future.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2132 on: November 17, 2009, 11:20:38 PM »

11/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso cu owing to try of happen cu drugs at aeropuerto, but cu owing to being grab in the attempt

recientemente autoridad is much alerto for grab esnan cu is try trafica in drugs. have one team special in cuerpo policial cu calling s.g.c. cu is investiga all crimen organisa y is happen the informacion because; also investiga traficadornan in drugs. again owing to go back aresta one sospechoso cu owing to try of bandona aruba cu drugs, but as menciona owing to stay grab.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2133 on: November 17, 2009, 11:23:43 PM »

11/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

detencion of sospechoso cu wanted owing to happen drugs in trunk owing to being prolonga

after of owing to revisa the documentonan of the investigacion encuanto traficacion of drugs, huez-comisario owing to achieve cu is at his lugar for accomplish cu the peticion of fiscal for prolonga detencion of the sospechoso c.v., that owing to try of happen drugs in one trunk for leave of aruba, but owing to being grab in his attempt.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2134 on: November 17, 2009, 11:25:53 PM »

11/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

recientemente autoridad attentive of imigracion at aeropuerto owing to descubri one sospechoso cu wanted owing to happen cu pasaporte false

recientemente autoridad attentive of imigracion at aeropuerto owing to succeed intercepta one passenger cu wanted owing to happen cu one pasaporte false. as owing to become conoci cu some time end owing to come cu one sistema new, radex cu detecta pasaportenan false. awel the sistema here is dunando result y now more y more person cu is try happen cu pasaporte false is being captura at once y deteni.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2135 on: November 17, 2009, 11:41:59 PM »

11/9/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

for garantisa integridad in cuerpo policial on orden of ministerio publico owing to detene brigadier r.p. kock, sospecha of several violacion of ley

via of vocero policial interino, cuerpo policial aruba owing to informa cu diabierne during all day departamento of investigacionnan inner of cuerpo policial (bizo), bao guia of ministerio publico, owing to detene brigadier eerste klasse robert therefore.kock, that is work at keep of police at oranjestad.

the is being sospecha the.o. of owing to comete menza, y place falsedad on paper. owing to base of the acusacionnan contra his person owing to dicidi for detene pendiente the result of the investigacion.

for buena marcha y for show claridad in maneho owing to dicidi of place prensa y people at height of the sucedido. cuerpo policial will follow work duro for mantene the integridad of his cuerpo. till here the participacion of the news, encuanto detencion of kock.

of acuerdo cu informacionnan cu we have, the news here not owing to cay of surprise. for of enough time end, robert therefore. kock is being sospecha of one or another iregularidad. past owing to arrive of being suspendi y proponi for retira for of cuerpo policial, but via of sindicato of police, owing to come earn his casonan y so have to owing to re-establece in cuerpo policial. but ultimamente, kock owing to go back cuminsa actua, fuera of ley, bishitando clubnan nocturno uniforma y owing to cuminsa cause problem. t’e hechonan here, denuncianan haci in his contra, owing to place cu past owing to being investiga cu conclusion cu have to owing to bay over at his detencion, thing did take lugar diabierne ultimo.

UPDATE:

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/6/8/

Papiamentu translation:

acolyte of cuerpo policial r.p.kock owing to wordo deteni

saturday, 07 november 2009 - 16:27 departamento of investigacionnan inner of cuerpo policial (bizo), bow guia of ministerio publico, owing to detene bigadier eerste klasse r.p.k.,cu is work at keep of oranjestad.e is being sospecha the.o. of owing to comete amenza, y place falsedad on paper. owing to base of the acusacionnan contra his person owing to dicidi for detene pendiente the result of the investigacion.

12 comments

________________________________________________________________________________

Another update:

http://www.24ora.com/index.php

Papiamentu translation:

police robert kock was trahando hour past owing to stay deteni because; sospechoso

saturday, 07 november 2009 - 19:21

the news of the police robert kock cu owing to stay deteni owing to cay enough pisa close his coleganan. they was trahando y till even the agent owing to go on patrol. after cu past owing to go back for of patrol owing to mustre on his derechonan y detene at keep of oranjestad where the was trahando. is one investigacion cu was andando for some time end. have various version. the version policial is show cu robert kock owing to place declaracion false in his raport. click read more for more informacion..... also have complaint for supuesto menaza cual motibo esnan cu owing to feel they self menaza owing to entrega complaint at bizo cu was investigando the caso. bizo is netamente the departamento cu is atende cu problemanan of polisnan cu achieve at self in problem. as problem personal or problem cu another person. bizo is one departamento inner of cuerpo policial. agent policial robert kock owing to tell person cu they wanted perhudike.

now cu the is deteni not necesariamente the is culpable. in pasado just hour cu past owing to enter cuerpo policial past owing to achieve his self in problem at san nicolas y owing to busca his derecho till cu past owing to cuminsa work bek. cos is draw cu the trip here is same the will have to go haci for can mantene his trabao. algo cu much person owing to comenta y coleganan also is cu on caya much person not guste. his style of work much person not likes. in the caso here seems cu is hendenan cu the agent will was good cune owing to entrega complaint. seems cu the amistad among the agent y esun cu owing to complain close bizo do not good more. kizas in week we will can hear more of the caso here cu owing to wing enough atencion in end of week. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2136 on: November 17, 2009, 11:46:36 PM »

11/9/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

seccion of crimen organisa owing to haci cu several entrance hudicial, owing to detene 9 person, y owing to confisca very much cos

diabierna night after of one investigacion big, the team of crimen organisa owing to haci several detencion. all this after of owing to haci several entrance hudicial. vocero interino of police, owing to give of conoce cu of part of the team cu is investiga crimen organisa past owing to achieve the next informacion relaciona cu the detencionnan cu owing to cay in end of week.

relaciona cu one investigacion cu they're haciendo, saturday morning sgc owing to haci 9 detencion.a detene 8 is person man y 1 person muher. owing to confisca 1 arm of candela. also owing to wordo confisca one cantidad indefini of drugs, boat, car, computer, coin cash, y aparatonan for procesa drugs.

owing to haci entrance hudicial at 6 various cas, owing to listra at various sitio on aruba.

the investigacion is keto bay andando bao guia of ministerio publico. more informacion not can give p’awor.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2137 on: November 18, 2009, 12:07:03 AM »

11/9/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

contratista atraca in his cas for child colombiano, fiscal owing to ask 4 year of jail

fiscal owing to exigi 4 year of jail for jair ahumed carillo (19) colombiano, that is ilegal at aruba y owing to bay atraca one contratista g., that in pasado past owing to arrive of work p’e. jair ahumed carillo is wordo acusa cu day 29 half 2009 past owing to haci one atraco arm cu violencia on the contratista g. jair ahumed carillo owing to saca cuchiu p’e contratista, hinca cloths in his mouth, mar’e y owing to bay cu various credit card y his pick up.

also jair ahumed carillo is wordo acusa of owing to wash coin by of owing to using the credit card cu past owing to steal.

during tratamento of the caso owing to leave at cla cu the contratista was in his cas at savaneta, while cu jair ahumed carillo was in of two floor scondi in bathroom. jair carillo owing to come cu the storia cu the had have to of bay bathroom y owing to enter cas of the contratista without permission y owing to arrive till in of two pisa.

g. owing to happen the susto (shock) of his life hour past owing to leave for of his walking closet y come across cara cara cu one person cu cara tapa y cu cuchiu (knife) in hand that owing to bis’e cu past owing to wordo send for mat’e. the atracador jair ahumed carillo owing to tell g. for dun’e all credit card y code. past owing to tapa mouth of g. y mar’e y owing to bis’e for bay for of island but the will go back y for blokia the creditcard after y not on the same day. past owing to tell g. also cu have person is ward’e pafo.

after cu jair ahumed carillo owing to bay, g. owing to bark his child muher that was in cas. past owing to succeed los y hour owing to bay pafo past owing to constata cu jair ahumed carillo owing to bay cu his pick up mitsubishi cu one cantidad of credit card.

day 30 may 2009, police owing to see the pick-up here y owing to follow his slow. at dado instant the pick-up owing to stop y jair ahumed carillo owing to leave at careda. in the pick-up owing to stay one muher s.

the muher here owing to pour downstairs y so police owing to come detene jair ahumed carillo in one apartment at weg seroe blanco.

huez owing to remarca cu the is achieve odd declaracion of jair ahumed carillo cu past owing to bay in the cas for using bathroom. past owing to remarca cu without autorizacion y without permission of none person, jair ahumed carillo is enter the cas y is bay using bathroom. hour the not owing to achieve nothing downstairs owing to bay in of two floor y owing to using bathroom y owing to haci all the cosnan upstairs menciona y even owing to tapa his cara for atraca g.

jair owing to. carillo owing to admiti of owing to atraca g. y cu by 2003, the was come aruba y this was of three trip cu the is come aruba ilegal.

fiscal owing to remarca cu thing owing to sosode here is splica pakico hendenan is instala alarma in they cas, close window y work hekinan high. is increibel cu jair ahumed carillo is bay atraca one person cu the conoce. fiscal not can compronde cu jair ahumed carillo is bay in cas for haci usage of bathroom y is stay scondi in bathroom.

investigacion is show cu minimo jair ahumed carillo owing to using 1200 dollar for of the credit cardnan. fiscal owing to splica cu the form con police owing to haci investigacion in the apartment not was ilegal.

past owing to show cu owing to base of informacion cu they had y permission cu they owing to achieve of inhabitant of the cas owing to bay in the apartment. the do not achieve cu here can talk cu owing to enter in the apartment without permission. the is achieve cu if will have to cuestiona this will can impone one sancion y not cu is declara ministerio publico not admisibel.

fiscal is believe cu have to impone one castigo pisa y owing to exigi 4 year of jail.

advocate mr. emerencia is admiti cu here is deal of one caso earnest. the self is ask about his self con one child of 18 year is bay haci algo so. the is believe cu by cu at colombia if they hayabo in cas of the form here, are you wordo kill jair owing to. carillo owing to actua so for evita cu the will wordo kill.

the advocate is achieve cu here can talk of one combinacion of panico cu jair owing to. carillo owing to hay’e inside, after of owing to using the bathroom of g.

mr. emerencia owing to cuestiona the form con the investigacion in the apartment did take lugar. past owing to remarca cu police not owing to achieve permission for enter in the apartment. past owing to ask huez for have comprension for jair owing to. carillo. his mother cu live at aruba, not owing to present in corte for show interest on his child. the advocate is achieve 4 year of jail much pisa. day 27 of november sentencia is cay.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2138 on: November 18, 2009, 12:11:01 AM »

11/10/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

atraco in day cla on one supermercado

monday morning had one atraco arm in day cla at one supermercado chinese zhou guang cu is stay in caya hose geerman at san nicolas. during of the atraco, the anti- socialnan owing to strike the chinese cu one cabo of revolver y owing to core bay.

Papiamentu translation:

atraco in day cla on one supermercado chinese in caya hose geerman

monday morning had one atraco arm in day cla at one supermercado chinese zhou guang cu is stay in caya hose geerman at san nicolas. during of the atraco, the antisocialnan owing to strike the chinese cu one cabo of revolver y owing to core bay.

police owing to haci usage of helikopter y several departamento also owing to help in the buskeda of the ladron(nan) here. even owing to enter one tip cu the anti-socialnan will can is scondi in the office of ppa in cayenastraat y owing to rondona this, but not owing to achieve nothing. police is follow cu his investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2139 on: November 18, 2009, 12:15:48 AM »

11/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

victima owing to stay cu leg break, hour cu man owing to send car on one group

are he a., that was stop is talk together cu his casa y two amigo, on one lugar of park in emanstraat, owing to ask asistencia of police, because; cu one man owing to send car on they. this did take lugar fast of one nightclub macumba.

the is tell cu hour cu they owing to see the car, they owing to fly for not wordo alcansa p’e car, but the victima c.t. if owing to wordo alcansa p’e car cu consecuencia cu past owing to stay cu his leg break. police owing to arrive n’e sitio y owing to detene the sospechoso, he the.a.c. naci at sand domingo of 46 year, that was core the car toyota corolla blanco a-53528.

past owing to tell police cu by cu past owing to see one man in the are cu the have problem cune, the wanted owing to happen car on dje. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporta the victima for poli, while cu the.a.c. owing to stay deteni y the car confisca. the.a.c. will stay close till hour cu his caso come fast in corte, because here can talk of attempt of asesinato.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.