March 29, 2024, 09:35:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4740300 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2240 on: December 14, 2009, 10:19:15 AM »

12/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 30

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene muher cu wanted owing to hinca his casa cu cuchiu

he g.h., naci at aruba of 40 year, that is casa cu the muher s.s.h. naci at colombia of 30 year, saturday nightfall 4.30 owing to ask asistencia of police for one problem big, where his casa wanted owing to hinke cu cuchiu.

the is tell police cu past owing to core p’e muher not mate. hour cu police owing to arrive the muher not was n’e cas. but instant cu police was atende g.h, the brother muher of g.h. owing to calling y is tell police cu his casa owing to come at santa cruz at home of his mother y owing to menasa tanto the mother because; the brother muher cu dead.

after past owing to tell they cu the is bay bek n’e cas at ponton p’e kill g.h. police owing to stop keep the muher n’e cas, y hour cu past owing to arrive, they owing to detene y hibe keep of police at beach. g.h. is bay give complaint of menasa cu dead.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2241 on: December 14, 2009, 10:22:20 AM »

12/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 30

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene man for maltrato

he f.l. naci at aruba of 22 year, diadomingo madruga is ask asistencia of police for one caso of maltrato at height of veld of winston. police is bay y eynan owing to resulta cu locual owing to happen is at one cas at rooi bosal.

police owing to come across f.l. cu one chop at his eye left y his nose break. the is tell cu amigo of his primo owing to maltrate, because; cu his cousin owing to puntre p’e lend his car p’e bay cu one another primo bay cumpra cigaria.

the is tell cu past owing to presta they his car. the instant ey, he j.a. naci at aruba of 40 year, that is amigo of his primo owing to leave pafo y wanted know pakico past owing to presta his girlfriend the car y cu that past owing to bay.

owing to start one discusion y j.a. owing to strike f.l. also j.a. owing to bise cu hour cu the cousin come the is mate y hour cu j.a. owing to bay inside bek in the party. f.l. owing to calling police.

police owing to come n’e sitio y owing to talk cu the testigonan, that owing to afirma locual cu f.l.a tell. police owing to bay n’e cas at rooi bosal y owing to talk cu j.a.

past owing to tell police cu past owing to fight cu f.l, because; cu the does not owing to bise at where his girlfriend owing to bay. police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep of police at santa cruz, where past owing to stay close. f.l. is bay give complaint of maltrato.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2242 on: January 02, 2010, 04:13:39 PM »

No mention of foul play suspected in any of the articles I've read about this, just seems odd to me so I'm adding it here.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14534/5/

Papiamentu translation:

caso of suicidio at calabas

monday, 14 december 2009 - 20:08

monday morning is open cu one caso regrettable of suicidio at calabas, in the people of north. he jose maria tromp of barely 44 anja of edad owing to place one end at his life by of drink poison of kill. the is let behind his casa y one child muher of criansa. one familiar owing to come haye awemainta one rato after cu ela drink the poison, because at once the holo stinki y penetrante of the poison owing to plama in cas. motibo of his decision do not conoci, but look like cu the have one month bad end y this will owing to afect'e. at hospital doctor not can owing to haci nothing another cu constata dead. sr. tromp was employee of blossoms restaurant. peace at his restonan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/15/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

young cu owing to drink insecticida at one cas at calabas owing to fayece at hospital

monday morning owing to enter informacion cu at one cas at calabas one person owing to drink insecticida. at once owing to dirigi police y ambulance n’e sitio. at arrival of ambulance n’e adres, at once owing to atende the victima y owing to ripara cu his situation is much delicado y owing to transporte cu urgencia for hospital.

at his arrival at hospital we owing to compronde cu past owing to come fayece. kico owing to happen exactly, do not conoci. the difunto owing to being identifica because; jose m. tromp, that owing to nace at aruba, day 19 of half 1965 (44 aña) y that was live at calabas 103. at his family, is bay we more sincero condolencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2243 on: January 02, 2010, 08:10:29 PM »

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2009/2009-06-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2009-06-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

1 juni 2009

New hit & run fatality

One of the shoes of 34-year-old man was killed Sunday night. The driver drove by after the accident, has been arrested.

ORANGE CITY - A 34-year-old man in the night from Saturday to Sunday after he deceased on the main road from Oranjestad to San Nicolas was hit. The accident happened just before three hours at night near the neighborhood Wayaca.

The man, Charles Ramada Miguel Mora of Dominican descent, was hit a walk along the road and was presumably killed.

The driver drove by after the accident, but was arrested several hours later in Tanki Leendert. It was also a 34-year-old woman with the initials JF The woman is still being detained.

The police knew the woman that she had hit someone. The proofs are convincing, the police spokesman said: "Brain parts lay on the seat beside her.

The windshield and side of her car were also severely damaged and there were clear traces of blood visible. Mora was in fact a blow that hit his body fell heavily maimed. Whether the woman was drunk, the police could not confirm this morning.

It is the seventh fatality this year. The previous incident was also a hit & run. A 35-year-old man was hit on March 29 in Tanki Leendert, after the driver ran off. Whether this is now held, is still not clear. (Amigoe)
6/1/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

hit and run is cobra life of peaton come across

Papiamentu translation:

fast of wayaca residence diadomingo madruga peaton charles miguel ramada mora, owing to die one dead cruel by of one “hit & run”

when exact the accidente owing to sosode, none person not know, but was two lady in one car cu owing to happen, owing to see one person sleep band’i caminda y owing to calling police. this was algo happen of 3 or of diadomingo madruga. hour cu first patrol policial owing to arrive, owing to avisa central of police for avisa all autoridad concerni, already cu the person here is dead y is another caso of “hit & run” y they does not for ripiti thing cu owing to happen some month atrás at tanki leendert. cabez of the victima was all open, y all seso gespat on caminda. but the car cu owing to dal’e, not was n’e sitio more. in saco of the victima, owing to come achieve one cedula cu probably will is of the victima, y so can owing to identifik’e because; charles miguel ramada mora, naci at republica dominicana, day 20 of july 1974, wanted mean the have 34 year. not was cos of look at, already the form cu owing to achieve the victima here, all disfigura, is indicacion cu car have to owing to dal’e very duro self. all this owing to sosode on the caminda principal of oranjestad for san nicolas at height of wayaca residence. all the time doctor, teo lin, that owing to come constata dead, police owing to cuminsa cu one investigacion rigoroso for achieve the car. owing to base of informacion recibi, in same hour of madruga, police owing to come achieve the car y the lady chofer, jacky n.f. that was sober, because the not can owing to happen the test y owing to stay encarcela.

police owing to succeed achieve the car cu owing to strike the peaton kill at wayaca in minimo of time

diadomingo madruga for of instant cu the accidente fateful owing to sosode at wayaca, where one ciudadano dominicano, that will owing to end of descend trabao, already cu the is work at one high-rise hotel, y bayendo cas, owing to being alcansa for one car murderer. at once the patruyanan policial was pendiente y investigando. after of one rato owing to come come across cu the car staciona in one garage at one cas at tanki leendert. police owing to spanta hour of owing to look at the damage on the car y had still sample of blood y suseso of the victima. esey was splica all cos dicon the peaton not can owing to sobrevivi the accidente ey. police owing to confisca the vehiculo for more investigacion.

police owing to detene one lady chofer of the car cu owing to ocasiona the accidente fateful here at wayaca

diadomingo madruga police, after of one investigacion rigoroso owing to detene the lady chofer, identifica because; jacky n.f. of the car cu owing to ocasiona the accidente fateful at his cas at tanki leendert 165t. at once police owing to hibe at keep of police where eynan they owing to place happen test of alcohol cual test porcierto owing to leave bad for. wanted mean, the was bao of influencia of alcohol. after of esey police owing to hibe keep of police at santa cruz where ey owing to prepara the tramitenan for encarcel’e. informacion extraoficial cu we of awemainta can owing to achieve is, cu is tell cu the madam here, mother of 4 child, owing to quarrel cu his husband y so owing to coy the car bay cune, y owing to come hay’e in the accidente fateful here.

6/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

madam of hit & run now is acusa of asesinato premedita

after of his interrogacion, madam jacky n.f., that his detencion owing to stay prolonga, y now fiscal owing to dicidi of acuse of asesinato premedita of the dominicano, charles miguel ramada mora.

because; such departamento of trafico of police not have the caso here more bao of they investigacion, but owing to happen now for departmento of recherche.

this is because, cu during interrogacion, jacky n.f. owing to come admiti oficialmente, cu the was sober, angry y past owing to believe cu is his husband cu owing to descend at caminda, past owing to strike. y owing to admiti of his intencion, as we owing to splica end.

because; such jacky n.f. now will stay deteni till day cu his caso come in corte of husticia.

here we can see, cu not can compara the caso of hit & run here, cu esun of tanki leendert, where one surinameño owing to lose his life. berdad the was one caso of hit & run also, but not cu intencion, premedita of kill one person. y till today the madam ludwina w.e. not owing to admiti of owing to strike one person, but if owing to tell of owing to strike algo cu the not know if is person. fuera of esey, not have one witness cu wanted come fast y tell cu ludwina w.e. was sober or was drink at such y such bar. polisnan not can owing to haci test of his person.

y the car cu till still is confisca, owing to change of windshield y owing to place one spiel new, y till still police not can achieve esnan cu can indica cu past owing to strike one person. wanted mean, have miss of proof palpable. y although the do not deteni, esey do not less afo, cu for hour cu the investigacion y procesverbal being work, cu ludwina w.e. have to present tog in corte of husticia y is stay at huez for castigu’e or not.

11/23/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to exigi 9 year of jail, because the is achieve muher culpable of intencionalmente owing to strike person robez kill cu car y core bay

jacqueline feliciana noguera owing to bark cry hour past owing to hear fiscal exigi 9 year of jail p’e. fiscal owing to acusa jacqueline feliciana noguera cu day 31 of half 2009 in oranan of marduga intencionalmente y premedita coriendo car bao influencia of alcohol y cu velocidad high owing to strike charles ramada mora kill cu car y core bay.

fiscal owing to follow tell cu jacqueline owing to believe cu past owing to kill his casa aldrin noguera, but provided that realidad owing to kill person robez cu was dress casi same cos cu aldrin noguera.

the accidente hororoso here owing to sosode near of wayaca residance y aldrin noguera owing to calling 911 y owing to tell cu probably his madam jacqueline feliciana noguera is envolvi in the accidente here. past owing to tell cu hour past owing to arrive his cas at tanki leendert, past owing to achieve the car break y cu blood on dje.

according aldrin noguera, the was together cu his madam in car y by cu the madam was core much iresponsabel, past owing to descend for of the car at height of aeropuerto y hour past owing to arrive cas cu taxi past owing to see sla at car.

past owing to bay arise jacqueline for puntr’e of this y jacqueline owing to mustr’e for stay keto y owing to bay sleep. police owing to present n’e cas y owing to detene jacqueline, that till day of today is close at kia.

huez owing to show cu jacqueline feliciana noguera during interogacion at police owing to stay tell of do not corda nothing y owing to lamenta thing owing to sosode. huez owing to show also cu have guardianan of aeropuerto cu owing to come across cu aldrin noguera on caminda at aeropuerto very agitated. aldrin noguera owing to bay serca they y owing to tell they cu his madam wanted happen car on dje y for calling one taxi p’e. the taxista cu owing to take away aldrin owing to tell cu aldrin was much agitated y owing to tell cu his madam was much histerico y core iresponsabel y was bao influencia of alcohol.

police is sospecha cu for one motibo or another jacqueline feliciana noguera will wanted owing to kill his casa. jacqueline, after of owing to descend his casa at height of aeropuerto, owing to go back y owing to strike the victima y lastre 60 metre keriendo cu is his casa, but is person robez.

t’asina cu have problem in the pareha y actualmente they're in the proceso of divorcio. aldrin noguera does not divorcia, but jacqueline is insisti. now owing to arrive so far cu jacqueline is let aldrin cu cas, car y yiunan immidiately p’e achieve his freedom. huez is achieve this very odd.

huez owing to follow tell cu the raport of psychiater is show cu jacqueline feliciana noguera, by of consumo of alcohol, various trip owing to abide blackout, but do not tell his casa. psychiater do not achieve jacqueline is abide of problem mental y is hay’e responsible for his actonan. psychiater owing to señala cu jacqueline have problem cu consumo of alcohol y will have to of guia. fiscal owing to show cu jacqueline y aldrin owing to leave together y owing to drink at various lugar. despite of owing to feel of not was apto for core car, tog jacqueline owing to haci this, because the had the key of car. 600 microgram of alcohol in breath is much y this is afecta reaccion of one person cu is stuur.

according fiscal, have indicacion cu various trip aldrin owing to wing jacqueline his atencion cu the was core mucho duro. fiscal owing to tell cu is of compronde cu aldrin not can believe cu jacqueline will wanted mat’e. jacqueline owing to tell cu the do not corda nothing y esey is confirma the mature cu the was intencionalmente bao of influencia of alcohol.

fiscal is achieve cu jacqueline had intencion of kill aldrin. jacqueline owing to believe cu past owing to strike aldrin cu car, but owing to strike person robez cu was dress cu casi the same cloths cu aldrin. is inaceptabel cu for casualidad past owing to strike the victima y not owing to ocasiona none another accidente all the caminda for his cas. this is demasiado casualidad mirando all the camindanan cu past owing to core y even owing to staciona the car in garage.

the is achieve cu jacqueline owing to using the car because; one arm for owing to kill his casa cu after owing to resulta of is person robez. fiscal is achieve cu is intencionalmente jacqueline owing to haci all this y cu the was bao influencia of alcohol. past owing to exigi 9 year of jail. jacqueline feliciana norguera owing to bark cry y owing to keep one rato first cu his advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to take away defence. huez will bay evalua the caso for after dicta sentencia.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65413.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Requirement 9 years for driving death wrong person

November 21, 2009, 23:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 34-year-old woman J.F. Yesterday an unconditional prison sentence of nine years to her demands heard. The Public Prosecutor (OM) considered it proven to be the night of May 31 and deliberately driving the 34-year-old Charles Ramada Miguel Mora has run over. She assumed that her husband was slain, but is actually drove the wrong person, the prosecutor said.

After the collision was the woman fled, but was several hours later at her home in Tanki Leendert arrested. Her husband had when he called the authorities because his wife with injuries and had seen the damaged car home. He immediately suspected that there was an accident.

Moments earlier because he had gotten out of the car near the airport because he thought his wife irresponsible speeding. There he took a taxi home, where he found the car. His wife was already in bed. When he woke, she said that he had to be quiet and go to sleep. Moments later the woman was arrested.

The police immediately suspected that F. her husband, after she had deposited him at the airport, wanted to murder. The couple was in a divorce. The man would not want to divorce, but F. do. According to police, the wife of her ex-husband would order the children and her freedom back. But instead of that night to run over her husband, so she drove the wrong person. This was killed.

The psychiatric report showed that the woman several times has had a black out from too much alcohol. The psychiatrist concluded that F. allocation was open during the incident, but an alcohol problem and therefore needs help. The suspect himself has stated that they no longer remember the incident.

The prosecutor showed that F. on May 31, quite under the influence during the trip with her husband. Nevertheless, she insisted that she would drive cars. The husband has stated that he does not believe that his wife would murder him, but prosecutor said in court yesterday that F. weldegelijk that intended.

The officer is not likely that the woman accidentally hit someone and then drove home without a way to cause another accident. She also had her car home parked neatly in the garage, the officer said. The prosecution also found that F. her car as a weapon is used with the intention to kill her husband and demanded cell so nine years.

12/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

2 year of jail for muher cu owing to strike person cu car kill, keriendo cu is his husband

yesterday morning huez owing to reduci the castigo exigi for fiscal for jacqueline feliciana norguera. huez owing to tell cu contrario at thing fiscal owing to trece front in his rekisitorio, the do not achieve prove asesinato premedita.

huez owing to tell cu according fiscal, the madam owing to strike one person parecido at his casa cu car kill. fiscal owing to tell cu the madam, after of owing to descend his casa near of aeropuerto, owing to lora come bek y cu intencion dal’e cu car.

huez owing to remarca cu can bien is cu the madam owing to become come bek, because past owing to achieve pity for thing owing to sosode or past owing to bay bek, because the wanted owing to coy ruta via santa cruz for bay bek. huez is achieve cu not have proof cu genuinely norguera owing to become bek intencionalmente for strike his casa kill cu car.

huez owing to tell cu the do not comparti opinion of fiscal. the mature cu the madam was core zigzag, was because the was sober. the is believe cu jacqueline feliciana norguera owing to descend caminda at wayaca y strike person y follow core.

according huez, not have none indicacion cu the madam have motibo for kill his casa. huez is achieve cu if owing to stay prove cu norguera owing to kill one person by of his culpa. huez owing to tell cu the is as cuenta cu jacqueline feliciana norguera was bao influencia of alcohol. more or less 3 trip more cu is tolerable.

huez owing to tell cu the is achieve cu jacqueline feliciana norguera owing to core much iresponsabel. past owing to cuestiona the mature cu after of owing to strike the person kill cu car, norguera owing to core bay cas as nothing not owing to happen. teniendo cuenta cu sentencianan cu owing to wordo give in corte, past owing to condena jacqueline feliciana norguera at 2 year of jail y for 5 year without rijbewijs (drivers license).

12/15/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

polemica is follow on sentencia of huez of only 2 year for madam cu owing to strike one peaton (pedestrian?) kill mr. chris lejuez is tell cu huez owing to acepta ponencia of defence cu the not was premedita

advocate chris lejuez owing to comenta on the caso of one madam under influencia of alcohol cu owing to strike one peaton (pedestrian?) cu his car kill caminda fiscal owing to ask 9 year of jail y huez of his near owing to dune only 2 year, y cual owing to cause very comentario negative in comunidad.

past owing to tell cu the madam after cu past owing to leave cu his casa y owing to drink enough drinks at beach y after at savaneta. hour they owing to come downstairs his casa owing to achieve cu the is core mucho duro y cu the have fright for his life. past owing to descend for of car at height of aeropuerto y owing to march bay aeropuerto for busca one taxi. past owing to coy the taxi for bay cas. hour the is bayendo cas past owing to ripara cu police is cerando the caminda east of aeropuerto.

hour past owing to arrive cas past owing to ripara cu the car was gedal y cu had blood. past owing to calling police y owing to come resulta cu his madam apparently owing to strike a near of caminda, near of entrance of wayca residence east y the person ey owing to fayece.

acusacion of ministerio publico was cu the madam here concientemente y cu premeditacion owing to deal of less life of his casa y for equibocacion past owing to strike kill one another person cu according ministerio publico is look like his casa y after bay his cas place car in garage bay sleep.

defence of his near owing to tell cu the circunstancianan of the caso, particularmente hour see kico owing to sosode after cu past owing to descend his casa, dus cu the not owing to stay stop where past owing to bahe cu is the caminda band’i panort of aeropuerto y owing to busca one taxi. huez owing to acepta practicamente all the ponencianan of defence cu is show cu the madam not owing to bay bek at the lugar where his casa was, cu is impossible cu the can owing to think cu his casa was till near of wayca residence end in the pair of minuutnan ey, cu besides his casa never owing to tell the personanan cu past owing to come across at aeropuerto cu his casa wanted owing to happen car on dje muy probably, y this owing to wordo tell in one testimonio. the casa was teme for his life because the madam was core car mucho duro y p’esey past owing to descend for of car.

the madam self not have conocemento of thing owing to happen, the do not corda self cu past owing to descend his casa for of car, the do not corda cu the accidente owing to happen y the do not corda con past owing to arrive cas.

according mr. lejuez, where cu ministerio publico owing to tell cu they're achieve cu the madam was core car good very well, because near of caminda not had one spoorstrip of the car, owing to resulta cu one some but after one police owing to see the madam bayendo his cas is sling on caminda y for of this huez owing to deduci also cu the madam apparently was baby y sober behind stuur hour cu past owing to bay his cas. cu not had motibo for think cu the madam was conciente y know good kico the is haci.

finalmente huez owing to arrive at the conclusion cu the is achieve cu do not prove cu the madam concientemente or cu premeditacion owing to try kill his casa. past owing to declara the madam pound of the acusacion ey. without embargo the is achieve cu the madam have culpa of the accidente cu owing to sosode because the madam owing to arrive of achieve black out after of drink alcohol in pasado y past owing to achieve also cu the madam have to owing to realiza cu the not have to owing to core car.

huez owing to haye culpabel of owing to cause one accidente by of his culpa y owing to sentenci’e. exigencia of fiscal was 9 year of jail y huez owing to dicta one setencia of 24 month.

mr. chris lejuez is tell cu his cliente is extremely contento, cu the is satisfecho cu the sentencia because past owing to come is tell always cu the not have motibo for busca less life of his casa.

provided that todo caso, the discusion is stay strong in people of con one person cu owing to less life of one inocente, cu or without premeditacion or intencionalmente is achieve one castigo of only 2 year of jail. owing to arrive instant for evalua we leynan, because one person cu is core sober y is less life of one another is self culpabel cu esun cu owing to haci’e cu premeditacion, already cu at none instant the have to owing to sit behind stuur.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2244 on: January 02, 2010, 08:54:51 PM »

12/15/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

muhe cu owing to comete various malversacion condena at castigo combina

judge owing to condena hilda adamus at 12 month of jail of cual 2 is condicional y also 240 hour of servicio comunitario, while cu fiscal owing to exigi 18 month of jail.

judge in his sentencia owing to tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove attempt of malversa rbtt. judge do not achieve legalmente prove cu adamus owing to falsifica permission of the person dutch. judge owing to tell adamus cu the not have doubt cu adamus owing to haci this but not have the pruebanan convicente for can castiga adamus for this. judge owing to follow tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu past owing to malversa dial rent to own.

judge owing to follow tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu adamus owing to malversa the pareha live at aruba for cumpra one cas at seroe colorado. judge owing to tell cu adamus self owing to admiti of owing to work documento for her pareha. judge do not achieve prove the suma of 50 thousand guilder cu the pareha owing to demanda cu adamus owing to malversa. judge owing to tell cu is one mature cu adamus owing to achieve coin but not have pruebanan palpable. the pareha owing to present in corte cu cifranan cuanto coin they owing to pay but not have company of adamus cu is confirma this.

judge owing to tell hilda adamus cu the exigencia of fiscal of 18 month of jail do not high. judge owing to condena hilda adamus at 12 month of jail of cual 2 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 3 year.

besides judge owing to ordena for adamus haci 240 hour of servicio comunitario. judge owing to rechaza the demanda of dial rent to own y also the pareha cu owing to wordo malversa. the is believe cu in one caso civil will can bay more deep on this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2245 on: January 02, 2010, 08:59:30 PM »

12/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

enough articulo of work basket owing to disparce for of centro of hubentud at santa cruz

monday morning, 6.30, police of santa cruz, is bay at centro of hubentud, where ladronnan owing to enter. at arrival police one witness is tell police cu past owing to see one tercel blauw, model some old, stop in becindario of the centro y cu had two boy young stop serca of the cura. the is tell police cu past owing to see the hobennan here, carga two box big y owing to hinca they in car y after owing to bay for of the sitio. by cu the witness know cu have much material in the centro y cu they're trahando macuto owing to end of year, past owing to bay throw one view y owing to see cu the ladronnan owing to break the lugar y owing to steal enough beverage y comestibel in the centro. the personanan encarga owing to wordo notifica cu owing to come n’e sitio y owing to constata cu they owing to bay cu cantidadnan much big of beverage y cuminda. according they declaracion the ladronnan owing to bay cu 14 box of heineken, 7 box of lemonaid, 15 box of budweiser, 56 botter of rum, whiskey, vodka, champaña y wine. also owing to bay cu much can of tuna, olijfi, mayonaise, etc. complaint owing to wordo entrega y recherche have the caso in investigacion. police is ask cualkier person cu can owing to see algo here for calling recherche of santa cruz at 527-2900 y give informacion. 16polis

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2246 on: January 02, 2010, 09:45:51 PM »

12/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

negligencia of of voogdijraad y kpz owing to place 4 brother younger of edad happen in one martirio during 3 year largo

awemainta owing to achieve informacion of one lady of scol cu is in one situation extremely dificil relaciona cu one caso cu can wordo cataloga because; negligencia of voogdijraad y kpz (kinder provided that zeden politie).

is so cu have one lady of scol basico of 33 year cu his life owing to wordo change hour cu one student owing to come bise cu the do not desea of come scol neither bay his cas more. the storia of the student here is one of much caso cu is take lugar at aruba, but is as one berdad scondi. is so cu the mother of the child is adicto at cocaina owing to y owing to cuminsa using this they fast hour the child had 12 year y his rumannan 13, 3 y 8 month. by of the adiccion here they not had cuminda for come neither milk y niether pampers. at the instant ey was only cuestion of day for web y elmar less they coriente y water. past owing to follow count ; cu the mother owing to cuminsa become violento cu the baby, the was sacudi’e y tire on cama by cu the baby not was stop of cry by of hungry. the two rumannan more big owing to dicidi of tkeda cas for beurt for look at for they rumannan diminutive by of fright for they life.

the situation of the 4 rumannan here not only was of hungry, but also they owing to happen by of abuse mental y sexual.

the lady after of owing to listen the storia owing to stay in shock owing to dicidi of acudi at the directora of the scol. the directora owing to desea the lady suerte mirando cu the caso here is concoci for voogdijraad for of 2006 end. es decir, during 3 year largo the caso here was concoci y till at the momentonan ey voogdijraad not owing to succeed of haci nothing for her bienestar of the children here.

the lady here cu is student of ley also not can owing to compronde dicon directie voogdijraad not owing to responde at the caso earnest here of the children cu is buscando proteccion. past owing to dicidi of calling kpz without cu owing to achieve none aid y more bien owing to bise cu the type of casonan so have to wordo raporta only by of voodijraad y none person more. hour past owing to ask about if after of 3 year voogdijraad not owing to haci nothing for her children here, respuesta cu past owing to achieve was cu they will bay check cu the departamento here y if after of 1 week nothing not wordo haci the hour past will have to thigh bek.

mirando the situation of hungry of the children past owing to dicidi of bay supermercado y cumpra some cosnan for they. hour owing to arrive they cas the can owing to listen the babynan is cry y eynan past owing to dicidi cu the situation here not can continua. the same nightfall past did take contacto cu one girlfriend cu is advocate y owing to conte on the caso. his girlfriend owing to stay so conmovi cu past owing to calling officer van justitie that owing to reaciona of trip. half hour after the lady owing to achieve one call of voogdijraad saying cu next day they will bay scol for talk on the caso.

increibel con at aruba at 2009, have to owing to happen so much year for instancianan cu have to t’ey for proteha bienestar of one child, have to owing to keep 3 year largo y intervencion of one officier van justitie for actua.

next day 3 trahador social owing to bay scol, owing to talk cu the directora, the lady y the brother of 14 year. for afternoon the trahadornan social owing to bay the cas y basa on thing they owing to see eynan did take the decision of saca the children for of cas.

for 5’or of nightfall the lady owing to ricibi one call of voogdijraad for her happen at the office. hour past owing to arrive eynan past owing to wordo informa cu taabtin one problem, the two children diminutive can owing to wordo ubica at casa cuna, but the two grandinan not can owing to achieve lugar pasobr imeldahof is completamente complete same cu the centro ortopedagogico, besides cu had one list of espera for ubica children or hobennan eyden.

voogdijraad owing to informe also cu if not achieve solucion for her two rumannan, they will have to owing to bay bek close they mother. the lady cu not was wanted for they go back in the situacon regrettable at they cas y so owing to place the baby of 8 month in hand of his girlfriend y esun of 3 at his father biologico. the self owing to stay encarga cu the two rumannan big.

after cu the 4 children owing to wordo take away one specialista owing to come descubri cu they all 4 owing to wordo abusa mental y fisicamente y also they owing to wordo neglisha. the lady owing to give kpz several name of possible sospechoso of the caso but niun detencion till still owing to wordo haci.

the lady owing to ask voogdijraad aid psicologico for her children, but unfortunately the psicologo inner owing to tell cu the is bayendo cu vakantie y cu past will can cuminsa deal the children at january, algo cu the lady is condena mirando the situation in cual the children here owing to come is pasando. the is tell cu despite cu majority of trip they're contento, have some day cu they're tristo, inclusive one of they owing to expresa cu the have desire of comete suicidio.

after of the describi the situation here the lady is achieve cu his forza is cabando. at cuminsamento voogdijraad owing to pidi’e for coopera during 2 night, cu owing to become after 4, owing to wordo extendi for 2 week y now already end owing to arrive 33 day. “mi is achieve feedback of voogdijraad, but honestamente i am tell cu my not looking at one solucion can will soon in future cercano for thing is deal achieve one cas permanente y assure for her child muhernan aki”.

the lady the desubri cu have 12 caso so at where the muchannan not can achieve cas y have cu stay live in the situation insoportabel y cu still have more caso but do not wordo menciona. the lady conmovi is ask about his self kico aruba is haci for caso of children so.

finalizando the lady is tell cu the not can keep more, already cu because; result of the caso here his life person is birando victima, y the is achieve his self obliga of place one end at this. owing to pesar cu the loves the children here past owing to realiza cu the have to place one boundary y proteha his own bienestar y of his family. “mi owing to accomplish cu my duty by of owing to help achieve one lugar for her dosnan more vulnerabel (e babynan)”. if the not look at none cambio in the situation in the dianan cu is good, past will return the two rumannan parent day 21 of december at voogdijraad.

this assure do not the unique caso regrettable cu is tumando lugar at aruba, but as wait for cu the maybe one ‘wake-up call’ for everybody, specialmente the instancianan concerni y more still the ministernan encarga for cuminsa take pasonan urgente y evita cu life of we children is follow core danger, cu they future is wordo break of such as cu not only they but all we society will become victima of this.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66534.php

Google translation

FAC declaration after interaction OM

December 18, 2009, 12:31 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The Administration Committee has only reported case in which four children suspected of serious abuse, after which the Public Prosecutor (OM) asked why. The OM has confirmed this morning.

The Voogdrijraad three years had been aware of the case, but despite several attempts by the Advisory Child Abuse Hotline for the family to investigate, there was no intervention, it said yesterday in this newspaper.

Last month one of the children gave the teacher to not go to school or to go home because of the situation. It appears from the letter of the teacher Sharlene Starke two of the children took home. Starke says Child Youth Vice have alarmed, but referred to by the FAC and said if they did nothing, after one weeks to call back.

Ultimately, the case with a lawyer friend of Starke immediately brought to a prosecutor. This had the desired effect, says the teacher. The Voogdrijraad rang not long after to discuss the situation with her. The children including a baby eight months old are in care. The two oldest children were found to be falling through the cracks because there was no place for them at the reception. The teacher has taken them home, but does little help from the aid agencies and the Voogdrijraad again. Starke said this forced the children back next Monday to transfer to the Voogdrijraad.

Minister of Justice, Arthur Dower (AVP), said to be aware of the case and the Administration Committee have spoken. He could not confirm whether the FAC actually been three years is aware of the case. "My colleague Michelle Winklaar (for Social Affairs, red) and I monitor the case."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2247 on: January 02, 2010, 09:49:45 PM »

12/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

people pay tino because have vehiculo is happen ranca bag of damanan peaton

now have one modus operandi new, esta have thief is happen in car, ranca bag of damanan peatron. so yesterday morning one lady cu was canando in emmastraat. at dado instant owing to look at one car cora a-27341 lever pavement y owing to try ranca his bag for of dje till even owing to try lastra the lady bay cune.

in the vehiculo had 3 person masculino. the lady owing to tell not thing owing to happen. police have the caso here is investiga.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2248 on: January 02, 2010, 09:53:51 PM »

12/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 25

Papiamentu translation:

police is achieve car burn let behind

police of oranjestad, tuesday 10’or of morning is achieve informacion cu at plantenrust, will have one car burn let behind. hour cu police owing to arrive they're come across cu one susuki swift of 2008 or 2009 completamente burn.

takelwagen owing to come n’e sitio y owing to hibe balashi. for 6’or of nightfall, more car steal owing to wordo achieve.

the trip here, is deal of one toyota yaris grey completamente pluma cu number of frame 2nz-fe model 1- ncp921, also police is achieve the car d-419 one toyota yaris blauw cu owing to wordo steal. the autonan here owing to wordo achieve at barcadera.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2249 on: January 02, 2010, 09:58:42 PM »

12/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

hombernan of paranda together owing to bay close together

diahuebs madruga 4’or, police of oranjestad, is achieve informacion cu have one man is march cu one arm of candela at height of dominicus college y after frere bonifacius. police owing to bay n’e sitio y in newtonstraat, one witness is tell police cu past owing to hear person is bark.

in the caya menciona, police is come across cu he d.c.b. naci at colombia of 29 year, dress cu one t-shirt black much aggressive is discuti cu one person.

police owing to try calme, but past owing to become aggressive y owing to bay on the polisnan, cu posicion of fight. they owing to detene y owing to succeed place in boei.

the is declara cu the together cu two another amigo owing to leave for of morning y they're bebiendo. while cu police was atende d.c.b, they're see two amigonan is j.g.b. naci at colombia of 32 year y he m.d.m. of 47 also naci at colombia owing to cuminsa fight cu another.

police owing to detene all two y all three owing to wordo hibe keep of police at beach.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2250 on: January 02, 2010, 10:01:55 PM »

12/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

muher is core sconde in bathroom y is calling police

diahuebs madruga, near of 1.15, one madam owing to core enter bathroom of one bar restaurant at palm beach, y is calling police via celular for ask asistencia.

the is tell police cu one man is persigui’e. police of north owing to bay n’e localidad, but eynan the manager owing to tell they cu the muher owing to bay end for of the sitio.

esey owing to wordo confirma for one of the trahadonan, that owing to tell cu past owing to leave of bathroom y owing to bay cu one another muher. police owing to busca in becindario, but not owing to come across cune.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2251 on: January 02, 2010, 10:05:05 PM »

12/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

problem hour cu muher achieve door of cas close

police of santa cruz owing to bay diahuebs madruga 2.30 at one cas at kibaima, where one muher owing to break door of one cas. n’e sitio, police is talk cu he venezolano l.g. of 50 year, that is tell police cu his pareha the.n naci at aruba of 47 year, y by cu the not can owing to open the door, past owing to coy one obheto duro y owing to break the glass of door cune.

police owing to see cu the madam had his eye right swell, y past owing to declara cu t’e man owing to dale cu fist on his eye.

police owing to intermedia, y they owing to calma, but the muher owing to tell cu morning the is bay poli for tratamento y after is give complaint contra he.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2252 on: January 02, 2010, 10:08:06 PM »

12/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 30

Papiamentu translation:

neighbour man is enter for steal y is break door cu axe

one family owing to calling ask asistencia of police, because; cu have one thief arm in they cas. hour cu police is bayendo diahuebs 3’or of nightfall, they owing to achieve informacion cu is deal of one problem among family, but n’e sitio, they're come across cu two inhabitant stop pafo of the cas.

they're tell police cu he j.f. owing to break door of cas cu one machete y owing to enter inside.

they owing to stay stop pafo for vigila p’e not leave, already cu the was arm.

police owing to enter in the cas y owing to come across cune cu his axe in his hand. police owing to bise for throw the axe abao y owing to detene y hibe keep of police at santa cruz..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2253 on: January 02, 2010, 10:44:39 PM »

12/20/2009 Awe24.com

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2302&offId=50&offDate=2010-1

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 20/12/2009 | horario: 11:17

boattrip in madruga on tattoo owing to end at badtrip cu person injury after of one action serious on lama

polisnan of oranjestad owing to bay diadomingo morning ten for six at palm pier,naunda have one are of young cu was fight cu stone y cuchiu. polisnan owing to bay y eynan they're come across cu cuatro young cu is l.d. of 22 year, j.o, of 25 year, j.g. of 23 year y e.b. of 27 year.

they're tell polisnan cu after of one actividad owing to surgi one problem cu owing to end in one action serious cu stone y cuchiu.

the another are owing to bay end for of the sitio. j.o.tabatin one hinca at his schouder near left y owing to bay poli cu ambulance.e others had chop at they cabes y owing to bay poli cu car particular.

(It's interesting to me that the following article which is almost verbatim of the prior article fails to mention the Tattoo party boat!)   

http://www.facebook.com/partyboat

Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

hobennan cu owing to fight cu stone y cuchiu owing to stay injury

police of oranjestad owing to bay diadomingo morning diez for six at palm pier, where have one are of young cu was fight cu stone y cuchiu. police owing to bay y eynan they're come across cu 4 young cu is l.d. of 22 year, j.o, of 25 year, j.g. of 23 year y e.b. of 27 year.

they're tell police cu after of one actividad owing to surgi one problem cu owing to end in one action serious cu stone y cuchiu.

the another are owing to bay end for of the sitio. j.o.tabatin one hinca at his schouder near left y owing to bay poli cu ambulance. the others had chop at they cabes y owing to bay poli cu car particular.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2254 on: January 02, 2010, 11:08:31 PM »

12/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

some young cu owing to bay help one muher pidiendo help, owing to achieve they self in persecucion, destruccion y maltrato

saturday morning early owing to enter informe of one caso of persecucion, maltrato y destruccion, where cu the victimanan owing to stay keep enough rato on police.

owing to come resulta cu one are of young was pasando in moko near of la roca y is come look at y hear one muher is bark for help, while one man was maltrate. one of the hobennan in the car owing to believe cu the muher is a conoci for they y at once owing to ask for stop the car y descend help the muher, while owing to calling police.

but debi cu all patrol policial (cual is schars) was ocupa cu the accidente fateful at sasaki, the hobennan self owing to leave at defence y the muher owing to ask for hibe his cas in de la sallestraat come across, thing they owing to haci also.

but after of owing to descend the muher, he owing to aparece n’e cruzada of light of trafico near of ex-piet sweat fountain cu another 2 person arm cu bate y cuchiu y access the hobennan y destrui the car.

they owing to calling ask aid of police, but still they was ocupa. they have to owing to trott y huy bay for of the sitio. in they huymento, they owing to strike one of the agresornan cu the car, till even cabey owing to stay stick n’e windshield.

in they huymento owing to chop one tire of the car, they owing to succeed arrive till at tanki flip, where the another personanan owing to stop of follow they. the hobennan was injury y ambulance owing to come atende they, but they have to owing to keep police for more of 1 hour. can see the maltrato y destruccion haci n’e hobennan y the car.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2255 on: January 02, 2010, 11:17:11 PM »

12/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 23

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso cu have one are of young, conoci because; gang of santa cruz is march arm

saturday night 11’or, police is achieve informacion cu will have one are of young y uno of they will have one arm of candela. police owing to bay cu urgencia, y n’e sitio, police is wordo informa cu the are owing to bay on the parking-lot of hyatt regency y owing to give police descripcion of the young cu have the arm of candela.

police owing to detene the young j.h.h. naci at aruba of 16 year, that is cuadra cu descripcion. police owing to busca at his curpa, but not owing to achieve arm. past owing to tell police cu some rato first, past owing to see the arm.

police owing to follow controla y at height of mc donald, they come across cu one another young, m.g. naci at aruba of 18 year, that was much agitated. the is tell police cu one rato first, some young of the gang of santa cruz owing to menase cu arm of candela. past owing to give descripcion. police follow cu the investigacion.

have to tell, cu for of instant cu the informacion here owing to enter, is several patrol policial owing to being mobilista y they was controla all the strip fast of the hotel y restaurantnan. but also owing to haci usage of the helicopter of police for help in buskeda of the gang of santa cruz here. assure the do not one news positive, because turistanan was ask about, is kico is pasando y hour cu they owing to hear cu have some young is march arm, they owing to spanta y owing to prefera of bay they hotel. the hechonan here, assure do not good news.

accion for entrega arm
the mature cu still have arm of candela in circulacion, is confirma cu the accion of part of ministerio publico not owing to give the result desea, although cu fiscal parent, pieter blanken owing to let know of is very satisfecho cu the accion here, where for of day 2 of september till cu day 5 of december ultimo, one overall of 9 arm of candela owing to being entrega. the fiscal parent owing to achieve this one result satisfactorio, but another observadornan is achieve cu have very arm still in circulacion.

see thing cu owing to happen saturday ultimo, where have one are of young, cu owing to being identifica because; gang of santa cruz, cu have arm of candela in power still, y ilegalmente. of acuerdo cu the maneho new of ministerio publico, so cu succeed detene one of the personanan here, or all esnan cu have arm of candela ilegalmente in they power, they're cuminsa at achieve one year of castigo, till day cu they caso come fast.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2256 on: January 02, 2010, 11:21:01 PM »

12/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

man is persigui his casa on brommer cu machete

diabierna 5’or of nightfall one madam owing to ask asistencia, because; cu his amigo is menase y core his slow cu machete. n’e cas at verano, police is talk cu the muher s.v/d l, naci at aruba of 35 year, that is tell police cu because; cu his amigo j.k. owing to bay for of cas two month happen, past owing to dicidi of change the slotnan of his portanan.

diabierna j.k. owing to come at his cas y wanted owing to enter cu his key, but hour cu the not owing to succeed, past owing to break the door behind the cas y hour cu past owing to enter inside, past owing to destrui door of bedroom of the madam.

because; cu the had machete, the madam owing to enter car y owing to bay for of the cas. he owing to lever bromer y owing to bay his slow cu the machete. debi cu the madam owing to succeed lose for of view, past owing to come cas bek y owing to calling police.

police owing to come, but j.k. not was n’e cas. police owing to busca in becindario, but not owing to come across cu j.k.

one rato after j.k. owing to go back come bek n’e cas. police owing to bay y owing to come across cu j.k. n’e cas. the children was spanta y was bark y owing to tell cu they father owing to core behind they mother cu machete. police owing to detene j.k for destrucion y menasa.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2257 on: January 02, 2010, 11:33:30 PM »

12/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene man cu owing to maltrata his casa cu skop y fist

police of north, diabierna night for 23.21 owing to bay at one cas at boegoeroei for one asistencia, where one man is maltrata one muher cu skop y fist. at caminda police is achieve informacion for of central of police for place more urgencia because; cu cos is bayendo for of hand.

n’e cas police is achieve indicacion cu they have to is at one another cas. hour cu police is bahando for of the car, they're see one man stop in bedroom of the cas cu door close y was bark the muher “ are you h…” the madam neighbour owing to tell police cu the cas is of dje, y cu the muher n.n. naci at colombia of 33 year, owing to core enter his cas for sconde for his casa o.p. naci at corsow of 34 year. past owing to tell police cu together cu his son, they owing to see o.p. maltrata his casa n.n. bestialmente cu skop y fist. they two owing to succeed less the muher for of grab of he y owing to muher n.n owing to core sconde in one bedroom.

n.n. is tell police cu the is bay give complaint of maltrato y menasa cu dead contra his casa o.p.

mirando cu o.p. was much aggressive y not was razona, police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep of police at north, where past owing to stay close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2258 on: January 02, 2010, 11:37:50 PM »

12/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

choler do not respeta hekwerk for enter steal chinese anciano

one chinees anciano of 87 year, diadomingo morning 6.11 owing to calling keep of police of san nicolas y owing to ask aid y asistencia, because; cu one choler owing to enter his cas. the is tell police cu near of 5’or, past owing to hear desorden y owing to sende light for see kico is pasando.

the is see cu desconocinan owing to break the trali of aluminiun. n’e same instant one choler owing to happen by of the trali y owing to as y owing to puntre for coin.

on table the had some coin larga y the choler owing to coy they. also in bedroom the choler owing to achieve 250 dollar more 15 guilder y owing to bay cune. after cu choler owing to end of coy the placanan, past owing to clip wire of telephone.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2259 on: January 03, 2010, 12:24:20 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66592.php

Original text:

ARUBA
Nederlandse militairen bang voor inbrekers
19 Dec, 2009, 11:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Nederlandse militairen die met hun gezinnen op Aruba zijn gestationeerd, voelen zich steeds meer onveiliger door de criminaliteit op het eiland. Daarom willen zij dat het Nederlandse ministerie van Defensie hun 51 woningen voorziet van alarminstallaties en bewegingssensoren die kwaadwillenden op afstand moeten houden.

Hiervoor is een kleine twee ton euro nodig. Dit meldt de Nederlandse krant De Telegraaf.
Uit cijfers van commandant A. Kloosterman van de Koninklijke Marechaussee blijkt dat vorig jaar zelfs een gewapende overval is gepleegd op een marinegezin. Een jaar eerder waren er zeventien woninginbraken in militaire woningen, hetgeen betekent dat een op de drie huizen door dieven werd bezocht. Door de onrust onder militairen en hun families over de groeiende criminaliteit is er binnen de marine steeds minder animo om voor een paar jaar naar Aruba te verkassen. “Die angst is een van de redenen waarom de militairen minder warmlopen voor zo’n verhuizing”, aldus voorzitter Rob Hunnego van de Koninklijke Vereniging van Marineofficieren (KVMO).
Defensie meldt desgevraagd het groeiende gevoel van onveiligheid onder het personeel op Aruba te erkennen. “Uit onderzoek komt een stijging van het aantal inbraken naar voren, ook bij Defensiepersoneel. Gelukkig waren er nog geen ernstige incidenten”, zegt luitenant-ter-zee Karen Gelijns in de Nederlandse krant. Ze meldt dat de kwestie momenteel ‘de hoogste aandacht’ heeft.

Tralies
In tegenstelling tot Aruba zijn de woningen op Curaçao op kosten van de krijgsmacht voorzien van tralies. Dit gebeurde na jarenlange inbraakgolven. Hoewel de problemen hierna goeddeels verdwenen, voelen de gezinnen op Aruba er weinig voor hun huis tot een vesting te transformeren. “Ze hebben voorkeur voor elektronische middelen”, aldus de KVMO.

Google translation:

ARUBA

Dutch soldiers afraid of burglars

December 19, 2009, 11:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Dutch soldiers and their families stationed in Aruba, feel increasingly unsafe by the crime on the island. Therefore they want the Dutch Ministry of Defense to 51 houses, of alarms and motion sensors that attackers to remotely take.

This is a small two million tons needed. It reports the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

Figures of Commander A. Kloosterman of the Royal Military Police last year shows that even an armed robbery committed on a naval family. A year earlier seventeen dwelling burglaries in military housing, which means that one in three homes were visited by thieves. The unrest among soldiers and their families about the growing crime within the Navy to less and less enthusiasm for a few years to relocate to Aruba. "That fear is one of the reasons why the military is less enthusiasm for such a move", said President Rob Hunnego of the Royal Society of Marine Officers (KVMO).

Defense reports prompted a growing sense of insecurity among the staff to recognize Aruba.

"Research is an increase in burglaries forward, even in Defense Staff. Fortunately there were no serious incidents, "said Lt. Karen Gelijns at-sea in the Dutch newspaper. She reported that the matter is currently "the highest attention" has.

Lattice
In contrast to the houses on Aruba Curaçao expense of the armed forces equipped with bars. This happened after years of break waves. Although the following problems largely disappeared, the families feel little to Aruba for their home into a fortress to transform. "They prefer electronic resources," the KVMO.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.rnw.nl/nl/caribiana/article/militairen-voelen-zich-onveilig-op-aruba

Google translation:

Soldiers feel unsafe in Aruba

Published: December 18, 2009 - 2:34 pm | by Editor Caribiana

Families of Dutch soldiers in Aruba feel increasingly unsafe by the surge in crime on the island. Two years back was the commander of the marines base Savaneta raised the alarm, but security of Defense have so far been forthcoming. Marine Staff begins Aruba therefore avoid.

The rising number of burglaries in Aruba. One in three Marines houses has been visited by thieves. The military in Aruba want Defense to 51 houses, of alarms and motion sensors, which attackers remotely to keep. Sergeant Charles Meier is concerned about the safety of his family when he was on exercise. "That leaves the other half behind."

An alarm system gives more feeling of security, because the thieves are deterred and the neighbors are alerted. In Meier's nothing happened, but a colleague has already broken three times. "How nice you're term (period of Aruba, ed) then?" But for the Sergeant still feel happy on the island.

Safety Sense
Rob Hunnego, president of union KVMO, understands that the security, which in Curacao a few years ago, have not been implemented in Aruba: "The feeling of safety in Aruba was much higher." He says that insecurity is not the only reason is that the enthusiasm of the soldiers for Aruba decreases. Other reasons are that final examinations conducted on Aruba in the Netherlands no longer valid and that the allowances were reduced.

The trade unionist hopes that Defense now on Aruba will take additional action. "I'll go from there." But it takes too long, because the issue is the union in 2007 raised. "We are finished with writing reports. The houses should be provided with appropriate security."

The commander of the navy in the Caribbean has shown understanding for the position of KVMO: "He recognizes the problem." But it is a cost of 200,000 euros and that decision must be taken in The Hague. "I am hopeful that it will happen," says Hunnego.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.