March 28, 2024, 04:53:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739890 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2320 on: January 30, 2010, 04:30:11 PM »

1/11/2010 Awe Mainta Page 10

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

have one another are cometiendo atraco, already end autoridad have view on they

algo first cu mey night diabierne owing to enter informe cu one atraco owing to sosode at highway convenience store at paradera. at once owing to dirigi one patrol n’e sitio. at arrival of police owing to come constata cu one atraco arm did take lugar at where cu 2 person color dark owing to enter in the lugar. one of they cu one arm of candela in his hand exigiendo for coin.

the chinese cu was behind the toonbank at once owing to open the cashregister y owing to happen the another atracador this y eynan the another atracador owing to ranca the coin y they 2 owing to core leave at leg.

the team of investigacion of atraconan owing to being avisa y owing to bay n’e sitio p’asina at once inicia cu the investigacion.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2321 on: January 30, 2010, 04:33:42 PM »

1/11/2010 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

more atraco, now is casa vieja restaurant owing to become victima of atraco

saturday madruga owing to enter informe of one another atraco y the trip here at casa vieja restaurant at cumana. at arrival of the patrol policial, owing to come constata cu one atraco did take lugar n’e sitio. t’asina cu hour cu the lugar owing to close, esun encarga owing to bay leave via the door behind the business, where eynan 2 person owing to warde leave for saca one pistool y owing to exigi’e coin.

at once owing to the person encarga owing to try fight cu they, but so self they owing to succeed less the coin for of dje y bandona the sitio. the team of atraco owing to being calling for come investiga n’e sitio. the atracadornan owing to bay cu more of 1200 guilder.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2322 on: January 30, 2010, 04:37:46 PM »

1/11/2010 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

owner of supermercado do not entrega complaint, but is place ladronnan on blacklist

police is bay n’e supermarket kong fui at meiveld, saturday 7.20 of night for one asitencia. eynan police is talk cu the owner the.h., naci at aruba of 33 year, that is tell police cu past owing to see one muher together cu two another muher more is steal cos in the supermercado.

police owing to bay at home of the muher m.a.f. v.d b., naci at aruba of 29 year, at meiveld, y the was of acuerdo for bay cu police at home of his aunt l.b. naci at aruba of 57 year, live at rooi afo. come across.

the another sobrina j.g., naci at aruba of 13 year, also was together cune. police owing to detene all three sospechoso y owing to take away they keep.

the owner the.h. owing to come keep of police, but the does not owing to give complaint contra they. past owing to tell police cu the cosnan cu they owing to steal also they can stay cune, but the is place the 3 hendenan here on blacklist cu they not can enter in his supermercado never more. police owing to scual all three y after owing to let they bay cas.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2323 on: January 30, 2010, 04:46:08 PM »

1/11/2010 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene alumno of ibero highschool for onbeschoft (rude) y aggressive

during cu police was patruyando diabierna morning 7.55, near of ibero high school in dr. schaepmanstraat, y they're see one alumno in cura of the scol cu owing to haci actonan insultante in direccion of the polisnan.

police owing to bay n’e scol y owing to talk cu the director, that is tell police cu past owing to see one child core on the territory of the scol y bay in the edificio.

the director owing to send calling the alumno for police atende on his comportacion. during cu police was atende the alumno, the not was give none respet y was deal onbeschoft (rude) y owing to deny rotundamente of give his name..

by cu past owing to stay persisti cu the do not give his name, police owing to detene y hibe keep. hour cu police owing to march cune, past owing to see the police in his cara y owing to insulta mother of the police.

police owing to pase one klap educativo for place at ordo, but past owing to stay onbeschoft (rude).

police owing to follow march cune y dado instant, past owing to become for strike the police, but the police owing to wing p’e golpi.

the hour if police owing to dicidi of place in boei. eynan past owing to resisti contra police y they have to owing to pase some klop p’e comporta his self.

fast fiscal zuxiliar if past owing to give his name cu is l.l. naci at aruba of 15 year. mirando cu the is younger of edad, police owing to calling his mother for come keep, where fast of the mother, they owing to dune one good scual y after owing to lague bay cas.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2324 on: January 30, 2010, 04:55:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67354.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Four robberies

January 12, 2010, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

One of the four locations where a robbery was committed last night.

ORANGE CITY - In four different locations last night robberies committed. The police suspect the attacks were committed by the same perpetrators. According to eyewitnesses, the robbery committed by three suspects with a firearm. The suspects are still on the run.

The police received around the clock for a report within nine of a robbery of bar-restaurant in Wong Tai Avenida Milo Croes in Dakota. When the raid of the police team was on site, there was a report of a robbery at a supermarket not far away. It turned out to be New Big New mini market at the end of the Dominican Street. This supermarket is located in the same building as training and Compulearn Doc. The description of the perpetrators was similar to the description of the perpetrators of the earlier robbery. A short time later the police again in a report of a robbery. This time on tourists near Tamarijn Dutch Village. Possibly these robbery committed by the same perpetrators. Later in the evening also Tai Hung Yun, a bar-restaurant in Paradise District robberies. This is probably the same group again robbers, but police could not confirm this morning. However, the police here a handgun from one of the robbers found.

When the robbery was reportedly captured little money, but the perpetrators have left a trail of destruction.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2325 on: January 30, 2010, 05:08:47 PM »

1/12/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

tiroteo at san nicolas sospechoso was determina for kill

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informacion cu at one establecimento in nijhoffstraat, san nicolas will have a cu one arm of candela in his power. at once owing to dirigi 2 patrol policial n’e sitio.

police owing to investiga at once n’e sitio y owing to succeed detene the sospechoso, that owing to stay identifica because; eric frans y one rato after of owing to busca owing to succeed achieve the arm of candela. pagina 3.

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso was determina for kill police owing to succeed detene sospechoso cu owing to los tiro on 2 cas y on car, cu can some owing to alcansa 2 person in the car

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informacion cu at one establecimento in nijhoffstraat, san nicolas will have a cu one arm of candela in his power. at once owing to dirigi 2 patrol policial n’e sitio.

at arrival of one of the patruyanan policial owing to constata cu one person arm cu one revolver will owing to throw on one car y also on 2 cas. at one of they past owing to comete unicamente destruccion y n’e another past owing to los tiro.

police owing to investiga at once n’e sitio y owing to succeed detene the sospechoso, that owing to stay identifica because; eric frans y one rato after of owing to busca owing to succeed achieve the arm of candela.

yesterday in day, we owing to achieve the news oficial of police cu is tell cu eric frans, is acolyte of gang of de vuyst y is splica more of his detencion.

the boy, that is supuestamente acolyte of the gang of de vuyst, that owing to fight at height of banco of caribe saturday after of fakkel optocht, diadomingo madruga 2.35 owing to stay deteni cu arm of candela y also cu machete.

according informacion, after of the action, the bringador here, cu after owing to resulta of t’e man eric j.frans, naci at aruba of 25 year, owing to bay busca the boy cu past owing to fight cune for regulation cuenta.

according informacion, first past owing to bay at one cas in nijhoffstraat for talk cu the mother of his contricante. the had one arm of candela together cune y also one machete. instant cu the was eynan, one car owing to happen, y past boy owing to throw on the car, borando the door behind the car. after the boy aggressive here, owing to bay at one cas at de vuyst, y eynan past owing to break all glass of the cas.

also past owing to bark mother of the boy cu today the is bay mate. after of esey, past owing to bay at one cas at seroe grandiweg, where the chofer of the car cual past owing to throw on dje, live.

eynan also past owing to cause destruccion y owing to break glasnan of the cas. one rato after police owing to achieve informacion cu testigonan owing to mire in bernardstraat, at height of school cemetery von zinzendorf.

eynan police owing to bay y owing to detene. the had one pistol of nickel of 9mm good carga y also the machete. police owing to sere for more investigacion. he owing to resulta of t’e man eric j.frans, naci at aruba of 25 year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2326 on: January 30, 2010, 06:28:56 PM »

Coincidence?   

http://www.latinbasket.com/Aruba/basketball.asp?NewsID=133768

Aruban - Men Basketball
 Ling and Sons win A-Klas League 2008 - Feb 22, 2008 (by Eurobasket )
MVP di Final Series Roberto Peterson #11 YMCA Ling and SOns
TOPSCORER FOR RCA BRENCHIE'S KLIPHUNTERS: RAIDAN BOEKHOUDER WHO GOT 19 POINTS YKIERAN CELAIRE OF 19 POINTS
TOPSCORER FOR YMCA LING & SONS: HUBERT HEEMSTADT WHO GOT 24 POINTS AND ERIC FRANS AND JASON ARNDELL AMBOS EACH 12 POINTS
IT was a great game for a Final. From start to finish. Both team - back against the wall - the series tied a 2-2. It was a classic Do or Die game!!!
Two great team fought hard to win the game in a Sport Hal filled to capacity with over 1200 fans that came and enjoyed a fantastic game.
Aruba Basketball Bond would like to express the sincerest thanks and appreciation to all press and media who gave their support in a such a tremendous way to make our Basketball immense and celebrated.
Congratulations to YMCA Ling and Sons with the championship and also to RCA Brenchie's Kliphunters for their sub-championship.
Congratulations to Robert Peterson our MVP for the finals!!

http://www.hi5.com/friend/photos/displayPhotoUser.do?photoId=3351618799&ownerId=188118088&albumId=158854465

http://www.hi5.com/friend/p188118088--eric_frans--html

What is eric doing now?
guilty untill proven innocent...thank u haters for makin me stronger
More than 1 month ago  ·  Comment »
Birthday
August 19
Looking To
Just look around

http://www.partypeeps2000.com/members/WHO%20U%20ROLLIN%20WITH.aspx

PP2G ID:   1703337
Naam:   eric frans frans
Geslacht:   Male
Leeftijd:   25 Jaar
Geboorteland:   Aruba
Woonachtig in:   Rotterdam
Member sinds:   zaterdag 24 januari 2009 @ 21:15
Laatst gewijzigd:   zaterdag 24 januari 2009 @ 21:15
Laatst online:   vrijdag 29 januari 2010 @ 4:50 (Logins 718)
Tijd online:   ---
Totale tijd besteed:   4 dagen 22 uren 20 minuten
Comments:   2 Comments

Google translation:

PP2G ID: 1703337
Name: eric french french
Birth: Aruba
Living in: Rotterdam
Last modified: Saturday, January 24th, 2009 @ 21:15
Time online: ---
Total time spent: 4 days 22 hours 20 minutes
Comments: 2 Comments

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2327 on: January 30, 2010, 06:42:00 PM »

1/12/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

kioskonan fast entrance of platform of beach owing to stick candela

diadomingo night late owing to enter informacion of one candela n’e kioskonan fast entrance of platform of beach. at once owing to dirigi police because; bombero n’e sitio.

this do not first trip cu esakinan owing to stick candela. is being sospecha cu the candela here was intencional. pagina 2

Papiamentu translation:

several unidad of bombero owing to bay combati candela n’e kioskonan fast entrance of platform of beach

diadomingo night late owing to enter informacion of one candela n’e kioskonan fast entrance of platform of beach. at once owing to dirigi police because; bombero n’e sitio.

at arrival of the first unidad owing to constata cu here is deal of two kiosko of tree n’e entrance of platform y owing to ask refuerso of one another unidad more for help combati the candela.

this do not first trip cu esakinan owing to stick candela. is being sospecha cu the candela here was intencional.

now as look at con liher is fix the two kioskonan ey cual assure is form one ugly view fast the wowonan turistico.

n’e sitio, we owing to achieve informacion cu the candela here owing to being sendi for some choler, kendenan owing to being pay for haci this. is of wait for cu husticia place hand on the bad hechornan.

n’e sitio, we owing to talk cu one of the doñonan, cu is one madam hatiana, that is tell cu the is preocupa, because in the kioskonan here the have 10 thousand dólar at mercancia y still the owe the mercancia here cu not was sigura niether.

the madam is tell cu según the know, the not have problem cu none person, then the not can compronde is pakico have to owing to stick his kiosko at candela.

the another kiosko is of another person paisana, that also owing to lose mercancia in the candela here. now they not know kico for haci, because all cos owing to bay perdi in the candela here. they not have lugar for bay, esta for can cuminsa of new cu one kiosko. the not know con can work for recupera coin for can follow in the business here.

posicion of apa

alfonso boekhoudt also owing to bay place his self at height of thing cu owing to happen, although cu this not owing to sosode on territory of apa. berdad if is, cu apa have plannan big for cu the part here, for cual owing to haci one peticion at gobierno for achieve the part of territory here.

thing cu did take lugar n’e kioskonan here, do not first trip, según alfonso boekhoudt. is lamentable cu is just fast of entrance of platform, cu assure do not let one beautiful view atrás. in one candela anterior, also have kiosko owing to burn y till today the t’asina y owing to stay form one view ugly, cu is preocupacion of gerente of apa n.v.

the kioskonan here not can stay so y as is descend they abao or the doñonan have to cuminsa at fix they, but already end can owing to hear cu they not have coin for haci this.

for thing is plan of apa, the desire is for achieve control on the piece territory here, for ubica bus, taxista y tourbus, debi cu have problem big of parkeo.

the kioskonan here never was the intencion for place they fast entrance of platform y is mihor for they bay platform chiquito.

alfonso boekhoudt is wait for cu the asunto here achieve atencion urgente of gobierno, y actuate the kioskonan at one lugar debido y so apa can fix the entrance of platform.

the territory here is at one territory erfpacht on name of lago y owing to being happen for valero, for cual owing to take away negociacion y not can owing to succeed of achieve the territory here in power of apa, although cu valero do not busando the territory here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2328 on: January 30, 2010, 06:44:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67357.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Market stalls in Port burned

January 12, 2010, 13:50 (GMT -04:00)

Two kiosks are completely burned Sunday night. The goods were small buildings with a value of $ 10,000.

ORANGE CITY - Two kiosks near the docks in Orange City Sunday night around half past eleven are completely burned. The owner of the kiosks, besides the buildings, including $ 10,000 for property lost by the fire lost.

"I really do not know how to proceed," said the woman. "Without income, I can not pay. I have debts to the bank and also I have to pay rent. "The emotional woman was called Sunday night with the bad news that the two kiosks were burned. Her son, Jean Sorat, think outside the fire started. According to his own findings, the fire originated in the space between the two kiosks. The fire department was not available this morning to find out more information.

Restoration
The director of Aruba Ports Authority (APA), Alfonso Boekhoudt, has responded to the incident. He said that it is not the first time that a kiosk burns down in that neighborhood. Some time ago a nearby kiosk also burned. This was never restored. According to Book Does this ruin the view for tourists who come to visit the island. The APA Director hopes that the area of leasehold quick solution to the ugly appearance of the kiosks and containers. "We want the government to talk soon and hope to reach agreement," said Boekhoudt. "If the APA lease of government can take over, then we as the first port neighborhood clean up." We want the kiosks get a better location and we also want to ensure that coaches and taxis can park normally, "says the APA Director. For bus and taxi drivers have trouble with the parking lot near the harbor in Oranjestad. APA also plans to most containers on the ground to clean up.

Project
Minister for Infrastructure, Environment and Integration Benny Sevinger (AVP) showed about two weeks ago that he is busy with the refurbishment project. This is prepared by APA and by the Ministers of Finance and Tourism. There will be a marina and two public parks, one of which is specifically designed for recreation. In the middle must be a pool. We want the boats to retrieve fruit in the port of Oranjestad, so there is another market. The current booths disappear, said the minister. "Because that is not a face."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2329 on: January 30, 2010, 06:47:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67355.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Diario Marisol again accused of corruption

January 12, 2010, 13:48 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Barely one days after rectification by the morning paper Diario former minister and now MP Marisol Lopez-Tromp (MEP) again accused of corruption. Owner and editor Jossy Mansur largely repeats the same allegations that led to a lawsuit last week. Tromp said this morning on new steps to consider.

The MEP-parliamentary groups does not a lawsuit. "I have contact with my lawyer about what steps we will take. For it is not normal for one days after I corrected again accused of the same things. That is not agreed during the trial. The judge has clearly said that Diario on these issues should not come back, because they can not prove. "The court did not reach a verdict last week, because both parties agreed that the newspaper was correct. According to Diario Tromp chose eggs for his money, after the judge indicated that a verdict is not in the interest of the newspaper would be. It was agreed that the morning Monday, so yesterday, at the front would put an amendment containing the text that Diario no evidence that corrupt Tromp. That happened.

Comments
This morning, however, the newspaper published the headline: "Sin duda Nigun: Marisol corupto ta!" The editorial said Mansur again by far the Ceru property in Colorado, the bridge Madushi and the donation of 1 million florin of Curaçao offshore company as an example corruption during the minister Tromp. It will, according to Mansur not long before the former minister also announced the Netherlands is involved in research on the state Board of Aruba. The judge considered the matter last week, also gets along of Mansur. This would Papiamento insufficient and thereby controlling the documents the defense of Diario claimed, can not read or understand. The editor lets finally know that the newspaper initially wanted to leave the correction. "But as Marisol decided to make so much fuss, as if she had won the lawsuit, from tomorrow we will publish all the corruption cases which it is directly involved."

PDR
The former minister was also critical of yesterday morning PDR leader Andin Bikker. They told her not to accusations of corruption, but it believes that its policy on the issue of leasehold land in the study by the Netherlands should be included. "For there are facts and evidence that questionable things have occurred."

Tromp Bikker of the criticism is not surprising. "He was the lawyer Mansur years ago, when this aanspande a case against the government because he was not an option for the Radisson site. Mansur lost the case, including appeal. I think he just attacks on me why my policy area. Because of education or social affairs, he almost never. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2330 on: January 30, 2010, 06:49:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67280.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Valero fraud suspects in court

January 11, 2010, 12:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Two men suspected of one million fraud at Valero refinery, remain temporarily in custody. That the court during a pro-forma meeting agreed. Their trial is expected to be discussed on March 26, 2010.

The pair, with the initials I.F.B. and GSK, is accused of three crimes. If the first eclipse of 5.2 million florin. They were so in the period from 29 August 2007 to July 28, 2009 have done. Moreover, they are accused of forgery. Finally, they are suspected of being in possession of money, directly or indirectly derived from embezzlement.

Suspect K. was employed as superintendent of the Central Maintenance department of Valero. The other suspect, B., was a contractor employed by the oil refinery business. Both men possessed money to buy materials. The Public Prosecutor (OM), the two work orders and thus distorted materials and services ordered that were not necessary. These were never delivered, but paid. During an internal investigation by Valero was the fraud to light and was reported. The two suspects were arrested in September 2009 and one was dismissed. The investigation further revealed that false invoices were prepared with data from existing Aruban and American companies. Auditors of the headquarters of the American oil company have been busy checking accounts, so Amigoe also has personal experience. Via e-mail received this newspaper and asked to respond to a payment of nearly $ 6000 last year that Valero Amigoe years would have done.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2331 on: January 30, 2010, 07:59:30 PM »

1/14/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

e alerta of bom on vuelo of arkefly

shannon - during the vuelo of arkefly number 361 of schiphol for aruba y corsow yesterday, tabat’in one alerta of bom. one passenger witch y aggressive cada trip was ripiti cu have one bom bordo of the plane. the passenger here after owing to resulta of is one aruban of sabana broom sober cu was viaha for aruba for celebra carnaval.

for not core none danger the capitan of the plane owing to dicidi of descend at shannon, irlandia, caminda the passenger fastioso owing to wordo entrega at autoridad of the country ey, y apparently now the aruban sober will happen his carnaval, y more day, in one cel at shannon, irlandia.

bordo of the vuelo tabat’in 224 passenger y 11 acolyte of tripulacion. autoridad of aeropuerto of shannon owing to dicidi cu not can listra the plane but till at hour of his arrival declaration of policy at aruba (cu was 3:30 nightfall hour of aruba). till at the hour ey the plane have to owing to stay ground.

for her motibo ey arkefly owing to dicidi for send one another plane for busca the pasaheronan cu owing to stay stick at shannon, for take away they for they destiny, cu excepcion of the aruban burache cu have to owing to stay in cel for keep kico autoridad irlandes will dicidi of haci cune.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/bomb-alert-halts-amsterdam-caribbean-flight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/0115/1224262378875.html

The Irish Times - Friday, January 15, 2010

Dutchman charged with causing mid-air bomb scare

GORDON DEEGAN

A 44-YEAR-OLD Dutchman was charged yesterday with causing a mid-air bomb scare on board a transatlantic jet.

Jorge Flores was charged at Shannon District Court sitting in Ennis, contrary to Section 43 of the Air Navigation and Transport Act 1988, of knowingly making a false alarm on the flight by stating that he had a bomb.

In response to the alleged bomb scare on Wednesday the captain of the Aruba-bound Boeing 767, with 231 passengers aboard from Amsterdam, diverted the chartered holiday flight to Shannon airport. It landed at 10.30am, where Mr Flores was immediately arrested by local gardaí.

Giving evidence of arrest, charge and caution, Garda James Quigley of Shannon Garda station told the court Mr Flores made no reply when charged and cautioned.

In court, Insp Tom Kennedy said the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) is to consider the case further and determine if further charges may result. Applying that Mr Flores be remanded in custody to Ennis District Court today, Insp Kennedy said that the remand would allow gardaí further time to inquire about Mr Flores with the Dutch authorities.

Insp Kennedy said that he would be in a better position at the Ennis court sitting to know what may happen with other charges.

Judge Joseph Mangan granted legal aid to Mr Flores and his solicitor, Jenny Fitzgibbon, said that she would be reserving her position about bail to Ennis District Court today.

Mr Flores required the presence of an interpreter for the hearing and his interpreter told the court that Mr Flores wished to address the court, but did not after consulting Ms Fitzgibbon.

Judge Mangan remanded Mr Flores in custody to reappear before Ennis District Court today.

Mr Flores was travelling by himself to the Caribbean island of Aruba off the coast of Venezuela on the flight operated by charter firm, Arkefly.

The bomb scare sparked a major security alert at Shannon airport where the plane was taxied to a remote part of the airfield.

A Garda search of the flight after the expiry of the flight-time to Aruba at 8.15pm on Wednesday found no device. The Dutch holiday makers continued their journey to Aruba after Arkefly flew in a replacement aircraft.

A spokeswoman for Arkefly said it would pursue the individual who allegedly made the bomb scare for the “substantial costs”.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/01/esaki-ta-e-arubiano-%E2%80%9Cjorge-flores%E2%80%9D-cu-ta-deteni-na-irlanda/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2332 on: February 06, 2010, 12:16:54 AM »

1/14/2010 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

one caso cu owing to wing very atencion cause for problem among pareha

maltrato, destruccion, menasa y attempt of asesinato cu owing to cuminsa at socotorowijk owing to bay termina fast of keep of police at shaba cu 4 detencion. t’asina cu ex-compañera y 3 child wanted owing to ataca they same father. pakico, because they're in proceso of separacion y does not part nothing of they pertenencianan as corte owing to dicta, esta cu the bienesnan have to wordo part in two.

he owing to give of conoce cu his ex compañera y yiunan owing to arrive at his cas, carga several of they pertenencianan, the.o. frigidaire, stove etc. place in one pick-up bay cu they take away moko. owing to talk cu police, p’e hendenan here not come where cu the is. the madam owing to reacciona saying, cu now they're bay haci the cas inhabitable. they owing to break shutter, saca the portanan, bay cu the camanan y place the cas onderste boven.

he hour past owing to arrive his cas, owing to see kico they owing to haci cu the cas. they owing to send car on dje, the 2 yiunan owing to cuminsa mand’e cu stone y have to owing to huy y so owing to leave n’e pomp of gasoline at ponton.

all the time past owing to calling police for informa cu his family wanted mat’e y for spere abroad of keep of police at shaba. unabes at police, they owing to throw one of the “amsterdammertje” in his back-shield of car, kibrando so formalmente.

the person here owing to tell cu the do not casa cu the madam, but the have 3 child cu the madam, kendenan owing to form part of all atake contra his person.

the person here owing to tell, cu the have one veredicto of huez in his hand, cu is tell cu they have to part the bienesnan cu have in they two, but the madam does not hear nothing of this. because time cu past owing to cuminsa cu the relacion cu the madam here, the was casa cu another madam,. y because; such owing to place all cos on name of that was his compañera.

police have to owing to intermedia for evita will worse. but police show the personanan here, cu this have to become one caso civil for let they respectivo abogadonan fight this in corte.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2333 on: February 06, 2010, 01:02:40 AM »

1/15/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to exigi 4 month of jail condicional for man cu owing to ocasiona accidente caminda his madam owing to fayece huez is sorprendi cu so self the is follow drink

the venezolano f.y. rivas alvarez yesterday morning owing to listen fiscal exigi 4 month of jail condicional y 160 hour of servicio comunitario, because the is culpable of the accidente caminda his madam owing to fayece.

rivas alvarez is wordo acusa cu day 27 of july 2008, past owing to ocasiona one accidente on the crusada irenestraat – julianastraat. fiscal owing to follow tell cu rivas alvarez was bao influencia of alcohol y his madam cu was at near in the car owing to fayece by of impacto.

huez owing to ask about rivas alvarez if the is feel cu the is culpable. rivas alvarez owing to tell cu the is culpable. past owing to tell cu the is consciente cu the was sober y was core cu velocidad high y not owing to pay tino on the cruzada.

rivas alvarez owing to tell cu the not owing to see the luznan of the car y the unique cos cu past owing to feel is one impacto much strong.

the accidente here owing to sosode in careda of 5’or of marduga caminda by of impacto, the madam f. owing to wordo saca for of the car y owing to bay cay on acera cu consecuencia cu past owing to fayece.

huez owing to haci rivas alvarez various question y owing to stay asombra cu rivaz alvarez owing to tell cu the is leave cu amigonan y cu they're strike drinks, but do not drink as formerly more. huez owing to show cu the is achieve cu rivas alvarez not owing to change his comportacion for cu bebemento.

in sitting-room of corte was present the mother of the victima, that owing to haci one demanda for rivas alvarez cubri the gastonan of burial cu is core in careda of 12 thousand guilder. huez owing to achieve odd the demanda here.

the mother owing to tell huez cu various trip past owing to talk cu rivas alvarez on the asunto here, but do not achieve none reaccion.

the mother owing to tell also cu the children is stay serca dje y cu rivas alvarez do not bis’e nothing. huez owing to ask about rivas alvarez if now the is dispuesto of pay the gastonan of burial of his madam.

after cu advocate mr. carlo owing to bay talk cu rivas alvarez, past owing to tell huez cu the not was know of the gastonan y cu now the is dispuesto of pay.

fiscal is achieve cu rivas alvarez have to stop responsible p’e accidente here. past owing to show cu rivas alvarez self owing to admiti of not owing to give pit on the cruzada. fiscal owing to as at cuenta cu the incidente here will stay afecta rivas alvarez for remainder of his live y also the yiunan.

past owing to splica cu p’e delito of core bao influencia of alcohol y ocasiona accidente cu dead is exigi 1 year of jail, but in the caso here the is exigi 4 month of jail condicional y 160 hour of servicio comunitario cu one time of proof of 2 year.

fiscal owing to cuestiona the mature cu after of the lamentable accidente here, still rivas alvarez owing to follow drink.

advocate mr. carlo, owing to tell huez cu chofer of the another car also was sober y cu the car not was accomplish cu exigencianan stipula in ley. the is of opinion cu by cu the car not was in condicion, the chofer will not owing to brake at time cu can owing to evita the accidente here. past owing to reclama cu is of lamenta cu not owing to haci investigacion on the marcanan of brake.

the is achieve cu for of this can owing to determina con duro the another car was core.

the advocate owing to tell cu rivas alvarez is dispuesto of haci trabao comunitario. huez owing to tell cu day 28 of january the will dicta sentencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2334 on: February 06, 2010, 01:15:00 AM »

1/16/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

while cu fiscal owing to exigi 2 year y 6 month of jail huez owing to haci husticia, owing to condena man cu owing to hinca various person cu cuchiu at 4 year of jail

yesterday morning huez owing to dicta sentencia in the caso penal cu ministerio publico owing to cuminsa contra the colombiano javier piedrahita lopez. tratamento of the caso here owing to cuminsa at december 2009 y week happen owing to listen psychiater.

t’asina cu huez do not achieve the castigo of 2 year y 6 month of jail exigi for fiscal at his lugar. huez owing to aumenta the castigo cu 1 year y 4 month.

judge is achieve cu thing owing to sosode day 6 of september 2009 in the bar at tanki leendert y after on property of one comerciante, much earnest.

huez owing to tell cu the is achieve prove the maltrato cu arm, caminda javier piedrahita lopez owing to haci usage of one cuchiu y attempt of kill.

huez owing to reacciona on ponencia of advocate mr. mohamed, that owing to tell cu not can place piedrahita lopez responsible for his actonan, because the not was good at cabez.

huez owing to show cu psycologo is achieve cu despite of the deficencia of personalidad cu javier piedrahita lopez is abide of dje, javier is responsible for his actonan.

huez owing to tell cu the is as cuenta cu the seriedad of the caso. huez owing to tell cu the is take javier piedrahita lopez much at earnest cu owing to hinca two person inocente.

the is referi here n’e comerciante y his madam, kendenan owing to stay sleep in they business cu they while cu fiscal owing to exigi 2 year y 6 month of jail huez owing to haci husticia, owing to condena man cu owing to hinca various person cu cuchiu at 4 year of jail was drechando for evita cu person will can steal.

the is achieve cu the castigo exigi for fiscal do not haci husticia. huez owing to condena javier piedrahita lopez at 4 year of jail.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2335 on: February 06, 2010, 01:19:08 AM »

1/16/2010 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

at tarabana one lady cu owing to bay stop one action where cu cuchiu is envolvi, y kitando the cuchiu y past owing to staka his self accidentalmente

diabierna nightfall owing to enter informacion of one caso of hincamento at mandolinstraat. at once owing to dirigi police because; ambulance p’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial, owing to come compronde cu had one action andando among one child of the victima y the pareha of his child. during the action one dado instant owing to arrive so far of cu one owing to saca cuchiu p’e another y the lady owing to bay try less the cuchiu y accidentalmente owing to staka his self. we owing to compronde cu his situation is stabiel.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2336 on: February 06, 2010, 01:36:14 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15387/8/

Papiamentu translation:

danny kock of 27 anja busca for police keto go for attempt of asesinato y maltrato cu arm

sunday, 17 january 2010 - 11:59

the sospechoso danny kock of dakota still is fugitivo. the is being busca for police relaciona cu one caso earnest of hincamento marduga where calulo comenencia owing to become victima.

click read more for more info... danny kock is conoci for her family y was have one relacion cu ex queen of carnaval child of calulo comenencia cu now here is interna in cuido intensivo. esnan cu know of the paradero of danny kock notifica police at once at 100. past owing to sconde in cura of the comerciante at instant cu the ex owing to arrive cas y hinca his ex father-in-law cu owing to leave at defence of his child. the photograph of file of 24ora.com is for do you have one view that is danny kock. the can is dangerous. come across

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=963:homber-ta-profila-su-ex-suegro-un-hinca-serio-na-schouder&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

1/18/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

danny kock is hinca the conocido calulo comenencia

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informacion of one caso of hinkamento at one cas in janszstraat. at arrival of the patrol n’e sitio owing to come constata cu the conocido comerciante calulo comenencia, that had one hinca on his schouder left. in curso of day can wait for detencion of the sospechoso danny kock.

Papiamentu translation:

danny kock is hinca the conocido calulo comenencia

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informacion of one caso of hinkamento at one cas in janszstraat. at arrival of the patrol n’e sitio owing to come constata cu the conocido comerciante calulo comenencia, that had one hinca on his schouder left. ambulance also owing to present at once y owing to cuminsa atende the victima.

investigacion haci n’e sitio owing to indica cu the child muher of the comerciante owing to separa for of his pareha some month happen y more early in the night the exhomber here, cu owing to resulta of is danny kock, owing to look at the lady here near of paseo herencia y owing to destrui one of the bentananan of his car.

the child owing to core come tell the father locual cu owing to happen cune y cu his ex owing to menase also. one rato after the ex owing to present also at home of the father y owing to ataca calulo comenencia also cu one cuchiu y owing to core bandona the sitio. ambulance owing to transporta the victima cu was sangrando very much self for hospital.

the caso here is in hand of recherche y in curso of day can wait for detencion of the sospechoso danny kock.

the aggressor here was scondi in cura of cas, wardando on his ex girlfriend, child of calulo comenencia arrive cas, but owing to come hay’e confronta cu the father, that owing to stay avisa of the caso cu owing to sosode at paseo herencia y owing to dicidi of keep on his child arrive cas.

danny kock owing to leave for of scuridad y owing to propina the father, calulo comenencia several hinca. ambulance owing to transporta calulo comenencia for hospital, where past owing to stay interna in cuido intensivo, while cu police is buscando the sospechoso one danny kock. kico is origen of all problem, esey not owing to being tell in the relato of police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2337 on: February 06, 2010, 02:51:26 AM »

1/18/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

thing is funciona demotivante for her.o. police ministerio publico do not give ehempel of thing have to is castigo of esnan cu owing to cause dead in trafico

week happen corte of husticia owing to deal the caso of one accidente fateful, cu did take lugar day 27 of july 2008, where n’e cruzada irenestraat y julianastraat, the chofer venezolano, f.y.r.a, coriendo car sober, cu velocidad high, not owing to give pit, y cu had because; consecuencia cu his madam owing to come fayece owing to cause of the accidente here.

of acuerdo cu we informacion the acusado here, barely owing to stay 2 week deteni preventivamente, algo cu also owing to being cuestiona. pakico the person here, f.y.r.a. not owing to stay close till hour cu his caso owing to come fast?

as if t’e caso cu the child muher, sober, owing to strike the costaricense kill, during one morning, year happen.

pesey is surgi the question, if have husticia of clase in the caso here of the chofer venezolano, that now owing to hear for of fiscal in corte, cu the is ask only 4 month condicional close, cu 160 hour of trabao comunitario y cu 2 year of proof. wanted mean, cu the person here, if huez bay of acuerdo cu the peticion of fiscal, will nifica cu f.y.r.a. not owing to bay close self for dead of his casa. fiscal is argumenta, cu past owing to ask so some castigo, because the acusado is stay responsible for his yiunan cu the have cu follow cria.

in end of week, we can owing to hear much comentario, cu is tell, the.o. cu neither his rijbewijs the person here not owing to lose. cu f.y.r.a, as the self owing to admiti, owing to follow drink, wanted mean still the not owing to learn his self, y if the have to achieve one castigo as ask for fiscal, nifica cu the can follow drink y follow core car.

thing cu fiscal owing to haci here, assure do not one good ehempel, in dunamento of castigo n’esnan cu is culpabel at cause dead of another person y in the caso here, causando dead of mother of his yiunan, for cual the not owing to coy screment, because as menciona, the sospechoso here owing to follow drink y will follow drink, cu can have consecuencia cu the can cause dead at another person, because at aruba, facilmente, esnan cu is culpabel, do not achieve one castigo mereci.

is pesey constantemente can hear, cu ministerio publico have to give ehempel, cu esnan culpabel, will stay castiga, y not as the caso here y several another more. more still, if diabierne ultimo, parliament owing to deal seguridad in trafico, where all present is of acuerdo cu have to have aumento of castigo in esnan is viola the.o. leynan of we trafico.

huez in the caso here, of f.y.r.a, will dicta sentencia day 28 of january now. do not we intencion for influencia huez in his veredicto, but adelanta we is expresa the disgust, the demotivacion cu have the.o. bao of the own polisnan, cu is tell, cu ministerio publico self do not give ehempel, kico can happen cu esnan cu kill that in trafico.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2338 on: February 06, 2010, 02:54:21 AM »

1/18/2010 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

of one form misterioso pick-up cu tanki of pestcontrol owing to stick candela in oranan of madruga

saturday madruga owing to enter informe of one car at candela in caya g.f. betico croes east of the lusnan of trafico. at arrival of the patrol policial owing to come constata cu here is deal of one pick-up of one compania of pest control cu owing to stick candela of one form very misterioso. at once after owing to arrive one unidad of cuerpo of bombero y owing to combati the candela of trip. one investigacion will bay comproba kico t’e cause exact of the candela, at first instant is indica incendio intencional.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2339 on: February 06, 2010, 02:57:49 AM »

1/18/2010 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

several patrol policial owing to bay cu urgencia for atende one action in santa helenastraat

saturday madruga owing to enter informe of cu have one action serious andando fast happy mall at santa helenastraat. at arrival of police owing to come constata cu one neighbour owing to drink of more y owing to bay busca problem at one snack near of his cas.

the sospechoso owing to insulta, menasa, y fight cu his same neighbour. besides past owing to comete destruccion also. police owing to trece trankilidad bek in the district.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.