March 28, 2024, 09:14:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739723 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2340 on: February 06, 2010, 03:00:36 AM »

1/18/2010 Awe Mainta Page 8

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to bay interveni in one action at one club nocturno fast elmar at beach

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informacion of one action serious at one club nocturno, cu is stay fast office of elmar in wilhelminastraat. at once owing to dirigi some patrol policial n’e sitio. despite of the cantidad of asistencia cu owing to surgi the momentonan ey, police had all cos bao of control.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2341 on: February 06, 2010, 03:23:14 AM »

1/18/2010 Awe Mainta Page 30

Papiamentu translation:

boy of 15 year madruga cu pistol of air on caya

police is bay cu urgencia diadomingo 00.50 of madruga at height of paseo herencia, where one guardia owing to as one boy of 15 year. n’e sitio police is talk cu the guardia, that is tell cu past owing to see one boy of 15 year cu one pistol of air cu is seems one revolver. the guardia is tell police cu had one action, y past owing to see the young here, hinca algo bao his cloths. at once past owing to bay on dje y owing to detene y less the arm for of dje. police owing to come y owing to detene the boy owing to.a.r., naci at aruba of 15 year. the pistol owing to stay confisca. police owing to hibe keep, where past owing to stay close.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2342 on: February 06, 2010, 03:36:18 AM »

1/19/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

hayando one arm of candela in his cas police owing to detene tai foo lee yesterday tardi

of acuerdo cu informacion cu we owing to achieve is, cu yesterday the person tai foo lee owing to achieve visit indesea in his cas at north. hour cu recherche y police owing to bay atende the investigacion here of kiebro y ladronicia, can owing to notice cu the young here, tai foo lee was actua very odd.listrando in the cas, police owing to come achieve one arm of candela in one wardrobe the at once owing to bay over at his detencion. mucho more informacion we not owing to achieve of the caso here, y of encarcelacion of tai foo lee, that have same name of his father, that is ramon lee, ex minister.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2343 on: February 07, 2010, 01:56:26 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15446/5/

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene today child of ex minister ramon lee cu revolver 38 special

monday, 18 january 2010 - 20:44

the son of ex minister ramon lee is deteni. esey owing to sosode after cu owing to haye cu one arm of candela enough powerful. past owing to admiti also of have the arm some month end. all cos owing to cuminsa hour cu thief will owing to enter at home in area of north where the is bibando cu his casa or girlfriend. police owing to being calling for come atende the caso. clck read more for more detayes.. during investigacion the senjora was show police more or less where the ladronnan owing to happen. during the investigacion behold police owing to come come across cu one arm powerful. here is deal of one revolver caliber 38 special. at once owing to busca right of the donjo of the arm. the senjora owing to tell cu the arm do not of dje. owing to resulta cu was deal arm of he t.f. lee that is trahando also at one agencia of car at aruba. together cu the arm owing to achieve also cierto cantidad of ball cayente. is stranjo dicon the sopechoso here not owing to entrega the arm here owing to base of the oportunidad cu ministerio publico owing to give. esey nifica cu the chens of absolution can is much diminutive. for of fuentenan policial have informacion cu the will stay encarcela. the same person here some anja happen owing to become victima hour cu child of one advocate owing to tire behind one nightclub at palm beach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67657.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Son of former minister arrested

January 19, 2010, 12:17 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The son of former Minister of Labor, Culture and Sports Ramon Lee (MEP) was arrested last night. He is suspected of illegal possession of firearms.

The police yesterday went to the house of the suspect, after she had received a report of a burglary. During the investigation, police found a firearm, allegedly a .38 caliber revolver. Ammunition was also found. The occupant was not in possession of a permit for possession and was arrested.

The suspect is an unconditional prison sentence of one years over the head. The Public Prosecutor (OM) late last year held a fundraising event, where citizens without risk of prosecution could surrender illegal firearms. The action lasted from September 2 to December 5, 2009 and delivered a nine firearms. The action was "a line drawn". The prosecution announced that after this period would be more stringent action against illegal firearms. Violators may, if the OM is not just rely on one big prison, but will also remain in custody until their case comes to court. This can sometimes take up to three months.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2344 on: February 07, 2010, 02:04:46 PM »

1/19/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

first cu the plane of copa can owing to arise buelo police owing to detene one passenger cu had one laptop supuestamente steal

the plane of copa owing to less for of the gate end, y was prepara for take pista for arise buelo for panama, y follow for costa rica, hour cu toren of control owing to achieve peticion of police, for ask the capitan p’e plane go back gate. this for motibo, cu have one passenger abordo of the buelo of copa, that is one sospechoso cu owing to steal one laptop very important self, y cu have to wordo recupera.

the plane owing to go back gate, y so owing to go back place the slurf y so the autoridadnan of husticia owing to lever the plane y owing to detene one passenger, that till now we not owing to achieve his identidad.

recherchenan owing to bay cune y owing to hay’e also cu the laptop, while cu the personal cu is atende buelonan of copa owing to descend trunk of the passenger here, that de facto was for follow for costa rica.

of that past owing to cumpra or steal the laptop important here, do not conoci still for we. the is place we corda the caso, day cu owing to steal one laptop cu informacion balioso of ministerio publico y till cu one fiscal owing to bay till sand domingo for recupera this.

after of interogacion owing to leave afo cu the laptop was partenece at the passenger self. the pasahaero owing to wordo let at freedom y can owing to continua cu his buelo. we will follow informa.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2345 on: February 07, 2010, 02:12:20 PM »

1/20/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

maltrato earnest at pos diminutive two malechor owing to beat a cu handicap

tuesday night owing to enter one informe cu one caso of maltrato did take luga at pos diminutive. thing we can owing to saca afo is cu bisiñanan owing to hear gritonan y they owing to look at cu a man cu is handicapt was wordo maltrata. at once owing to bay beat alarma at police. the two malechornan owing to succeed corre bay in scuridad of night. amublance have to owing to wordo calling for take away the victima at hospital.

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=989:homber-ta-wordo-maltrata-malamente-na-pos-chikito-ayera-nochi&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

man is wordo maltrata malamente at pos diminutive yesterday evening

wednesday, 20 january 2010 11:46

oranjestad-ayera evening at pos diminutive one man is wordo maltrata severamente caminda cu owing to fractura his leg y arm. cu urgencia the la wordo transporta for hospital. according version of his family much person is confudi'e for one choller but assure the do not. do not conoci if police owing to haci detencion or not. the caso earnest here of maltrato have all atencion of autoridadnan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2346 on: February 07, 2010, 02:49:22 PM »

I'm wondering if this man is being held in the murder of Ms. Hassell instead of Halley.  I know that they detained one man for the crime back in October. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1012275#msg1012275

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg994994#msg994994

1/20/2010 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso of asesinato of sra. halley, his detencion owing to stay prolonga

tuesday morning owing to go back present fast of huez comisario, the unique sospechoso of asesinato of sra. halley in his cas at savaneta. the sospechoso here keto bay is deteni for of october. the is being sospecha of intencionalmente owing to kill the anciana indefenso here. yesterday morning huez comisario owing to go back prolonga his detencion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2347 on: February 07, 2010, 02:57:06 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15387/8/

Papiamentu translation:

danny kock of 27 anja busca for police keto go for attempt of asesinato y maltrato cu arm

sunday, 17 january 2010 - 11:59

the sospechoso danny kock of dakota still is fugitivo. the is being busca for police relaciona cu one caso earnest of hincamento marduga where calulo comenencia owing to become victima.

click read more for more info... danny kock is conoci for her family y was have one relacion cu ex queen of carnaval child of calulo comenencia cu now here is interna in cuido intensivo. esnan cu know of the paradero of danny kock notifica police at once at 100. past owing to sconde in cura of the comerciante at instant cu the ex owing to arrive cas y hinca his ex father-in-law cu owing to leave at defence of his child. the photograph of file of 24ora.com is for do you have one view that is danny kock. the can is dangerous. come across

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=963:homber-ta-profila-su-ex-suegro-un-hinca-serio-na-schouder&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

1/18/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

danny kock is hinca the conocido calulo comenencia

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informacion of one caso of hinkamento at one cas in janszstraat. at arrival of the patrol n’e sitio owing to come constata cu the conocido comerciante calulo comenencia, that had one hinca on his schouder left. in curso of day can wait for detencion of the sospechoso danny kock.

Papiamentu translation:

danny kock is hinca the conocido calulo comenencia

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informacion of one caso of hinkamento at one cas in janszstraat. at arrival of the patrol n’e sitio owing to come constata cu the conocido comerciante calulo comenencia, that had one hinca on his schouder left. ambulance also owing to present at once y owing to cuminsa atende the victima.

investigacion haci n’e sitio owing to indica cu the child muher of the comerciante owing to separa for of his pareha some month happen y more early in the night the exhomber here, cu owing to resulta of is danny kock, owing to look at the lady here near of paseo herencia y owing to destrui one of the bentananan of his car.

the child owing to core come tell the father locual cu owing to happen cune y cu his ex owing to menase also. one rato after the ex owing to present also at home of the father y owing to ataca calulo comenencia also cu one cuchiu y owing to core bandona the sitio. ambulance owing to transporta the victima cu was sangrando very much self for hospital.

the caso here is in hand of recherche y in curso of day can wait for detencion of the sospechoso danny kock.

the aggressor here was scondi in cura of cas, wardando on his ex girlfriend, child of calulo comenencia arrive cas, but owing to come hay’e confronta cu the father, that owing to stay avisa of the caso cu owing to sosode at paseo herencia y owing to dicidi of keep on his child arrive cas.

danny kock owing to leave for of scuridad y owing to propina the father, calulo comenencia several hinca. ambulance owing to transporta calulo comenencia for hospital, where past owing to stay interna in cuido intensivo, while cu police is buscando the sospechoso one danny kock. kico is origen of all problem, esey not owing to being tell in the relato of police.

Papiamentu translation:

danny kock, that owing to propina calulo comenencia more cu one hinca, his detencion owing to stay prolonga

danny kock, sentiendo the cayente of his busqueda, after of diadomingo madruga in form traicionero owing to hinca calulo comenencia, owing to dicidi of entrega his self (turned himself in) at keep of police at beach.

danny kock owing to propina more of one hinca on the comerciante calulo comenencia yesterday morning owing to present fast huez comisario y his detencion owing to stay prolonga. fuera of owing to hinca the comerciante, past owing to destrui car of the child muher, that was his ex.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2348 on: February 07, 2010, 03:33:23 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

vigilancia pisa p’e sospechoso chito geerman

team of aresto strongly arm owing to bay together cu oficialnan of c.e.a. for take away the detenido, chito geerman for hospital y after hibe bek k.i.a.

chito geerman, that is sit castigo for cu traficacion of drugs, have to owing to bay hospital for one chequeo medico. during cu the was at hospital had one restriccion pisa y owing to close portanan p’asina vigila all movecion.

one of we fotografonan owing to being ordena for delete the photograph cu past owing to saca by of one of the oficialnan cara tapa y strongly arm. after owing to go back compaña the detenido bao vigilancia pisa bek for k.i.a.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2349 on: February 07, 2010, 04:41:06 PM »

1/20/2010 Awe24.com

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2482&offId=0&offDate=2010-1

Papiamentu translation:

10 hora pasa / fecha 20/1/2010 / horario: 10:41

at palm regal ladronnan owing to break enter in cas of tourist americano y owing to bay cu more of 25 thousand dollar cash, alrededor of 50 thousand dollar at joyas (jewelry) more credit cards y pasaporte

diaranzon morning owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to enter in 1 cas in palm regal where turistanan is come happen they vakantie, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to constata cu ladronnan owing to forza one window y enter for steal, the tourist americano cual is one comerciante big at merca y his casa owing to relata at police cu ladronnan owing to break they window y for know hand for more of 25 thousand dollar at coin cash, more of 50 thousand dollar at joyas, credit cards y also they pasaporte. the pareha owing to relata cu at have 9 years is visit aruba y cu they likes aruba very much self pesey at is go back regularly y is stay for one month. but the trip here neither 3 day at have y they owing to being steal y is without documento. the comerciante here is chairman of compania of crane owing to ona of chicago, ela declara cu they owing to avise cu the lugar ey is safe, but so self they owing to break enter in his cas cu ela huur for full one month. come across

1/21/2010 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

at palm regal ladronnan owing to break enter in cas of tourist mericano owing to bay cu more of 25 thousand dollar cash, alrededor of 50 thousand dollar at joyas more credit card y pasaporte

diarazon morning owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to enter in 1 cas in palm regal, where turistanan is come happen they vakantie. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial, they owing to constata cu ladronnan owing to forza one window y enter for steal.

the tourist mericano, that is one comerciante big at merca y his casa owing to relata at police cu ladronnan owing to break they window y happen hand for more of 25 thousand dollar at coin cash, more of 50 thousand dollar at joyas, credit-cards y also owing to bay cu they pasaporte. the pareha owing to relata cu they have 9 year is visit aruba y cu they likes aruba very much self pesey they're go back regularly y is stay for one month.

but the trip here neither 3 day they have at aruba, already they owing to being steal y is without documento. the comerciante here is chairman of compania of crane at chicago. past owing to declara cu they owing to avise cu the lugar ey is safe, but so self they owing to break enter in his cas cu past owing to huur for full one month.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2350 on: February 07, 2010, 04:48:05 PM »

1/21/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

have all indicacion cu have one fraude, falsificacion big at aruba tourism authority

have one investigacion big is tumando lugar at aruba tourism authority, where of acuerdo cu the first indicacionnan, can owing to constata one fraude big, near of one cantidad of falsificacion for cu proyectonan of actividad cu was wordo organisa at aruba.

minister of turism, otmar oduber, does not neither give comentario on the particular here y wanted pay esnan cu is haci the investigacion, haci they trabao.

esnan cu is haciendo the investigacion actualmente is central accountants dienst (cad), cu as menciona, have indicacion end of have cos cu not owing to march good. none person does not talk nothing y for let the hendenan here haci they investigacion, but cu assure one day this will see luz of day.

1/20/2010 Diario Front Page

http://www.diario.aw/

http://www.diario.aw/2010/01/posibel-investigacion-grandi-den-ata-pa-un-contrato-corupto/

Papiamentu translation:

possible investigacion big in behold for one contrato corupto

publication: diaranson, 20 january 2010. categoria: general

cual ex minister is envolvi in fraude miyonario?

the chens (chance) is big cu have detencion will bay cay!

oranjestad (aan): cad seems owing to enter behold haciendo one investigacion very big self relaciona cu fraude y corupcion cu miyones of people. although still daily paper not have the investigacion here totalmente still, tog we have practicamente all cos rond. here is weganan dirt cu can costa cabez of one ex mandatario cu owing to permiti his self of acto coruptivo.

in edicion of tomorrow daily paper will follow elabora. cu the informacion in hand cu we have is sufficient for gobierno bay at ministerio publico y bay entrega one complaint for one falsificacion, fraude y corupcion cu coin of people.

will is good for know what type of conseho the ex mandatario owing to achieve for can owing to company cosnan cu owing to costa aruba miyones? owing to base of what interest algo so owing to sosode?

wait for cu cad haci one trabao earnest for so elimina all doubt cu have is colga. the caso here is much earnest y do not descarta cu the ex mandatario have chens of bay close till even because thing past owing to comete is much castigable.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2351 on: February 07, 2010, 04:53:19 PM »

1/21/2010 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

8 man can some is kill young

police of san nicolas is bay tuesday night algo after of 9’or at pos diminutive, where one young owing to wordo malamente maltrata for 8 man cu was in one pickup.

n’e sitio police is come across cu the conocido rigoberto, that had one chop serious behind his cabes, y also had much rasca at his curpa. police owing to see also cu the had one arm fractura. the some rato cu the can owing to talk cu past owing to tell police cu is 8 man owing to maltrate, after cu they owing to pushe cu one pickup contra wall. the is tell cu after they owing to descend y owing to dal’e cu iron. one witness n’e sitio owing to confirma locual cu the victima rigoberto, owing to tell y also owing to give police name of one of the hombernan. police owing to bay at home of the sospechoso, but not owing to haye at home. the caso is in hand of recherche cu is follow cu the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2352 on: February 07, 2010, 05:04:11 PM »

1/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

man cu owing to chop another cu machete y owing to atraca mini market fast huez

he benjamin illidge yesterday morning owing to listen huez conden’e at castigo combina y cu the will have to haci servicio comunitario. all this, because huez owing to haye culpable of owing to maltrata he w. cu one machete y cu past owing to haci atraco cu violencia in fang mini market. fiscal owing to acuse cu day 9 april 2007, cu past owing to clip he w. cu machete.

also fiscal owing to acus’e cu day 30 of june 2008, past owing to haci atraco cu violencia at fang mini market, caminda past owing to saca sambechi p’e owner y owing to bay cu various boter of cerbez.

huez owing to repasa the relato of police of day 9 april 2007.

police owing to bay in village caminda owing to achieve w. y illidge injury. both owing to fight cu another cu machete.

según benjamin illidge, the had discusion cu w. y near of veld of basket in village, w. owing to come cu one machete in saco black on dje. benjamin illidge owing to tell cu the was sober y owing to core bay cas caminda past owing to coy one cuchiu y bay bek..

huez owing to remarca cu benjamin illidge have to owing to stay cas. t’asina cu tanto w. because; illidge owing to resulta injury.

huez owing to show cu for thing t’e caso of atraco, t’asina cu day 30 june 2008, the chinese fang owing to stop police y tell they cu past owing to wordo atraca in his store. according fang, benjamin illidge owing to menace cu one sambechi y owing to bay cu some boter of cerbez. according illidge, past owing to coy cerbez, because the chinese muher is dun’e cerbez on credit. past owing to desmenti of owing to saca cuchiu.

during tratamento of the caso owing to leave at cla cu benjamin illidge was adicto. past owing to tell huez cu the have more or less 1 year without using drugs. t’asina cu at 2006 benjamin illidge owing to wordo condena for maltrato cu arm.

fiscal owing to tell cu the is achieve prove the maltrato of he w. also the is achieve prove the atraco cu violencia for of fang mini market. fiscal owing to exigi 7 month of jail of cual 3 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year.

advocate mr. the.schwengle owing to tell huez cu benjamin illidge not owing to desmenti of owing to ataca w., but cu is w. is esun cu owing to bay on dje.

mr. schwengle owing to tell cu benjamin illidge owing to resulta more earnest injury cu w. illidge have to owing to wordo opera. mr. schwengle owing to señala cu the caso of cortamente is casi 3 year happen, while cu esun of atraco of practicamente 2 year old.

huez owing to close tratamento of the caso y owing to dicta sentencia of trip. huez is achieve benjamin illidge culpable for both acusacion. sinembargo the not owing to persigui benjamin illidge p’e caso of cortamento cu machete, because the caso is mucho old.

huez owing to condena benjamin illidge at 8 month of jail of cual 7 month cu 4 day is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year. besides past owing to condea benjamin illidge at 260 hour of servicio comunitario. also huez owing to prohibi benjamin illidge of bay bek n’e mini market.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2353 on: February 07, 2010, 05:11:42 PM »

1/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

is achieve car steal y pluma pabao of catholic of brazil

diahuebs afternoon owing to enter informe cu have one car sospechoso cu owing to being let behind pluma. the car here owing to being achieve pabao of catholic of brazil. at arrival of the patrol policial, they owing to constata cu here is deal of one car steal y cu ladronnan owing to pluma much part of dje.

at once owing to confisca the vehiculo here y owing to hibe keep of police at san nicolas for more investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2354 on: February 07, 2010, 05:14:55 PM »

1/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

police is investigando car steal achieve destrui at andicuri

diahuebs morning owing to enter informe cu have one car sospechoso let behind at andicuri. at arrival of the patrol policial, they owing to achieve one car destrui, let abandona cu indicacionnan cu is deal of one joyriding.

at once owing to confisca the vehiculo y hibe keep of police at santa cruz for investigacion. the takelwagen of papito towing owing to bay busca the car n’e sitio y owing to hibe at keep of police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2355 on: February 07, 2010, 05:21:29 PM »

1/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to succeed detene sospechoso cu owing to sende his same cas at candela, after of menasa his pareha cu the will haci esey

diarazon night owing to enter informacion cu have one cas at candela in caya tapushi in mabon kavel. at once owing to dirigi police because; bombero y ambulance n’e sitio.

the candela was intencional, according informe the author will owing to menasa more early after of one disputa cu his pareha cu the will bay sende the cas at candela.

informacionnan owing to enter cu will can had person in the cas. but they not owing to achieve none person. unicamente the blekinan of fuel. during the trabaonan one bombero owing to resulta levemente injury. more late police owing to succeed detene the author in sercania.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2356 on: February 07, 2010, 05:23:14 PM »

1/21/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

have all indicacion cu have one fraude, falsificacion big at aruba tourism authority

have one investigacion big is tumando lugar at aruba tourism authority, where of acuerdo cu the first indicacionnan, can owing to constata one fraude big, near of one cantidad of falsificacion for cu proyectonan of actividad cu was wordo organisa at aruba.

minister of turism, otmar oduber, does not neither give comentario on the particular here y wanted pay esnan cu is haci the investigacion, haci they trabao.

esnan cu is haciendo the investigacion actualmente is central accountants dienst (cad), cu as menciona, have indicacion end of have cos cu not owing to march good. none person does not talk nothing y for let the hendenan here haci they investigacion, but cu assure one day this will see luz of day.

1/20/2010 Diario Front Page

http://www.diario.aw/

http://www.diario.aw/2010/01/posibel-investigacion-grandi-den-ata-pa-un-contrato-corupto/

Papiamentu translation:

possible investigacion big in behold for one contrato corupto

publication: diaranson, 20 january 2010. categoria: general

cual ex minister is envolvi in fraude miyonario?

the chens (chance) is big cu have detencion will bay cay!

oranjestad (aan): cad seems owing to enter behold haciendo one investigacion very big self relaciona cu fraude y corupcion cu miyones of people. although still daily paper not have the investigacion here totalmente still, tog we have practicamente all cos rond. here is weganan dirt cu can costa cabez of one ex mandatario cu owing to permiti his self of acto coruptivo.

in edicion of tomorrow daily paper will follow elabora. cu the informacion in hand cu we have is sufficient for gobierno bay at ministerio publico y bay entrega one complaint for one falsificacion, fraude y corupcion cu coin of people.

will is good for know what type of conseho the ex mandatario owing to achieve for can owing to company cosnan cu owing to costa aruba miyones? owing to base of what interest algo so owing to sosode?

wait for cu cad haci one trabao earnest for so elimina all doubt cu have is colga. the caso here is much earnest y do not descarta cu the ex mandatario have chens of bay close till even because thing past owing to comete is much castigable.

ARUBA

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67798.php

Google translation:

Research fraud ATA

January 22, 2010, 07:18 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Minister of Tourism, Labor and Transport Otmar Oduber (AVP) has confirmed that the Central Audit Department (CAD) conducts research in Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA). "There is an ongoing investigation. I want more now but not lost. I want the progress of the investigation did not interfere. "The minister said that he" particularly sorry that the office of ATA is currently in a bad light ". The minister is the investigation "within a very short term" completed. Astrid Muller, member of the management of ATA would lose nothing about the investigation. Local media reported Thursday that research into widespread fraud and forgery in events organized by Aruba Tourism Authority in the past two years have been organized.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2357 on: February 07, 2010, 05:43:24 PM »

1/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 20

Papiamentu translation:

corte of first instancia have one day pisa today, mirando the cantidad of casonan penal for atende 22 january 2010

corte of first instancia

08.15 j.h.a.s. y  r.r.l. pro form. s. y l. is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin of owner of mcdonald’s on 20 of june 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra cinco person y owing to encera cu s. y l. owing to enter the restaurant cu cara tapa, owing to punta armanan of candela on the personanan, owing to menaza they cu word, owing to push one of they cu forza in back y owing to as arm at cabez of one another. also s. y l. is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of carchinan of telephone of owner of luisitana bar/restaurant on 29 of june 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra two person y owing to encera cu s. y l. owing to enter the bar/restaurant cu cara tapa y at black, owing to as one arm of candela on one of the personanan, owing to show the two personanan one machete y owing to menaza they cu word. s. y l. is wordo acusa apart from conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of carchinan of telephone of owner of dream house restaurant on 17 of august 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra one person y owing to encera cu s. y l. owing to enter the restaurant cu cara tapa y at black, owing to as one arm of candela at cabez of the person, owing to mustre one machete y owing to grite: “atraco, bay flur!”. alavez s. y l. is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of carchinan of telephone y/of beverage strong of owner of you wah restaurant on 18 of august 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra one person y/of his father y/of one another person y/of his madam y owing to encera cu s. y l. owing to enter the restaurant cu cara tapa, owing to as arm of candela y/of machete punta on the personanan y owing to menaza they cu word. l. is wordo acusa of did take because; present one suma cu owing to wordo obteni during one ladronicia cu violencia or owing to warde y/of sconde owing to end of lucro on 19 of may 2009. also l. is wordo acusa of had one arm of candela in his power in the period of 20 of june 2009 till 18 of august 2009, without cu the had permission for this. s. is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of cigaria y/of lighter y/of carchi of telephone y/of celular of owner of rising dragon bar/restaurant y/of one another person on 8 of july 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra two person y owing to encera cu s. y the another sospechosonan owing to enter the bar/restaurant cu cara tapa, owing to place the personanan sleep abao, owing to as arm of candela y/of machete y/of bat of baseball punta on they y owing to trapa one of they on his back. the is wordo acusa also of conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of carchi of telephone y beverage y/of one bag of owner of zhou guang bar/restaurant y/of one another person on 16 of august 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra cinco person y owing to encera cu s. y the another sospechosonan owing to enter the bar/restaurant cu cara tapa, owing to as arm of candela on the personanan, owing to los one or more tiro in plafond y owing to menaza they cu word. more far, s. is wordo acusa of conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin y/of celular y/of key switch of owner of wendy’s y/of one another person on first of september 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra two person y owing to encera cu s. y the another sospechosonan owing to enter the bar/restaurant cu cara tapa, owing to as arm of candela on cabez of the personan, owing to push one of they cu forza y owing to talk words menazante. the is wordo acusa alavez conhuntamente cu one another or others, ladronicia cu violencia of coin, cigaria y beverage of owner of ling nam restaurant on 10 of september 2009. the violencia y/of menaza cu violencia was dirigi contra cuatro person y owing to encera cu s. y the another sospechosonan owing to enter the bar/restaurant cu cara tapa y dress at black, owing to show the personanan one or more arm of candela, owing to obliga one of they for open the box y owing to as arm on cabez of one another. s. is wordo acusa of was form part y/of was at cabez of one organizacion criminal cu was consisti of one are of person cu was work together for comete atraco in the period of 1 june 2009 till 2 of oktober 2009, of had arm of candela y patronchi in his power in the period of 1 of june 2009 till 2 of october 2009, without cu the had permission for this, y of had hennep in his power on 2 of oktober 2009.

08.45 l.w. pro form. w. is wordo acusa of owing to comete actonan sexual indebido cu one person bao 12 year of edad in the period of first of january 2008 till 8 of january 2009. also the is ordo acusa of owing to comete actonan sexual indebido cu the self person here, cu the time ey had 12 year, but still not 16 year, in the period of 9 of january 2009 till 4 of september 2009,

09.00 r.r.j. j. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente deal of take life of one person on 23 of september 2009, by of send cuchio in direccion of his pecho. also the is wordo acusa of owing to menaza the person ey more one another person cu one crimen contra they life y/of maltrato earnest on 2 of oktober 2009, by of tell nan: “kap i am chop you awor” y/of “e trip here i am less do you hand cu do you nek afor” y/of come for my cap do you hand afor”. alavez the is wordo acusa of ladronicia of one car on 2 of oktober 2009.

09.45 m.s.q.b. q.b. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente deal of take life of one person on 24 of september 2009, by of hinke cu cuchio in pecho.

10.30 n.l.r.o. r.o. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to haci usage several trip of one or more creditcards false in the period of 25 of september 2009 till 3 oktober 2009.

11.00 m.v.d. d. is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaine on 29 of september 2009.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2358 on: February 07, 2010, 05:48:13 PM »

1/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

thief owing to enter steal by of window cu owing to stay open

he a.s., naci at using of 67 year, diarazon 10.15 of morning owing to calling keep of police y owing to tell cu past owing to achieve visit of thief. according the is tell police cu the is kedando for the time being in the cas at palm beach regal residence, y past owing to leave y owing to let bentananan of the cas open. according the is tell cu the ladronnan owing to enter by of window of cushina y owing to bay cu various articulo, among another they owing to bay cu one laptop color silver mark apple mapro, at value of 2000 dollar, one celular mark verizon color black, one camara digital color cora dark, apparatus for open can y also one bag.

departamento of recherche y t.o.d.a come n’e sitio cu is follow cu the investigacionnan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2359 on: February 07, 2010, 05:54:57 PM »

1/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

man anciano pedo¬ l owing to scapa one good beat

he t., diarazon nightfall 2.25 owing to calling keep of police y owing to ask asistencia. the is tell police cu past owing to come across he rasmijn, at height of veld of calabas y owing to as, because; cu the famianan of the two criaturanan cu owing to wordo abusa of actonan inmoral owing to come across cu rasmijn y wanted owing to regulation cuenta.

t. is tell police cu the is father of the two children. police cu owing to arrive n’e sitio, owing to detene he sospechoso of actonan inmoral, j.a.rasmijn, naci at aruba of 75 year y hibe keep of north, where departamento of j.k.z.p. owing to wordo poni at height. the person here is conoci because; one abusador of younger of edad, y this do not first trip of is haci the actonan here.

the famianan afecta, can some owing to linch’e, if police not owing to arrive at time. not was importa his edad (age), the is one abusador.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.