March 28, 2024, 10:42:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739749 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2540 on: May 10, 2010, 11:03:24 PM »

3/19/2010 Awe Mainta Page 8

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

huez comisario had enough trabao diarazon ultimo, y owing to dicidi of prolonga detencion of all the sospechosonan cu owing to present his fast

diarazon morning one great cantidad of sospechoso owing to present fast of huez comisario for one or another asunto y so look at if is necesario for prolonga they detencion or not. after of owing to revisa all the documentonan huez comisario owing to dicidi of prolonga detencion of all the sospechosonan here. we is conclui, cu all week more y more person have cu present fast of huez comisario, indicando cu have one aumento of criminalidad at aruba.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2541 on: May 10, 2010, 11:29:18 PM »

http://boletinextra.com/index.php/local-news/684-atraco-arma-na-paradera-y-polis-a-detene-tur-5

Papiamentu translation:

atraco arm at paradera y police owing to detene all 5

wednesday, 17 march 2010 00:12 23

tuesday night owing to enter informe of one atraco at paradera here owing to cuminsa despacha unidadnan of police at the sitio for see the situation y after of rato bisiñanan owing to give discripcion cu they owing to señala 4 young cual cu they have cara tapa y they owing to biranan bandona the cas y cu one cas in hand y core enter forest, here owing to cuminsa one buskeda completo caminda polisnan y helicopter owing to cuminsa busca in forest. after of rato polisnan owing to come at detene one of the hobenan cual here edanan is varia of 17-19 year cual hobenan so is metenan curpa in atraconan so. at the cas at paradera they owing to steal one jabi of one hyundai accent v-1650 y owing to bandona the sitio without the car lagando esakia slow. one of the hobenan cu police owing to detene owing to dance police completo y after does not owing to menciona where they're skondi. polisnan owing to atvertie for her tell where the another 2nan is skondi so the will have cu wanta more castigo in jail close. here polisnan owing to go back bek at tamarijn y owing to keep ordo of fiscal for enter the cas after of tanto buskeda owing to come encontra the ultimo 2 sospechosonan bao of one cama good skondi but cual of trempan hendenan cu was circula in bicendario owing to see cu cortinanan was wing enough at the cas ej but jun person not can owing to come ripara cu what in they're skondi. overall polisnan have 5 person deteni.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2542 on: May 10, 2010, 11:39:47 PM »

3/20/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

huescomisario owing to prolonga all detencion incluyendo the 3 sospechosonan of the atraco at paradera during day atv y also of several sospechoso of ladronicia

diabierna siendo one atv dag where cu corte of husticia do not work so self the judge comisario owing to haye is bay diabierna morning early for prolonga the detencion of several sospechoso. among they 3 sospechoso deteni for atraco at paradera y also others for ladronicia. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2543 on: May 10, 2010, 11:47:26 PM »

3/20/2010 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

chofer sober is strike ciclista cu car

diahuebs night for 11.15, police is bay belgiestraat, where one man owing to wordo gedal for car. n’e sitio owing to resulta one chofer sober owing to strike he j.k., that was on one bisicleta cu car. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to deal the victima, after owing to transporte for poli. the chofer cu owing to strike the ciclista was smell alcohol, cu eye cora. police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2544 on: May 10, 2010, 11:49:29 PM »

3/20/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

hobennan on quadracer cu arm of candela is menasa are

diahuebs 2.30 of afternoon, police of oranjestad owing to bay at seroe patrishi, for one caso of menasa cu arm of candela. eynan police owing to come across cu one are of young, kendenan is tell police cu two young on quadracer owing to come cu arm of candela y owing to menasa they. hour cu police owing to arrive the hobennan owing to bay end.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2545 on: May 10, 2010, 11:52:58 PM »

3/20/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

thief is break door behind for enter in cas

the inhabitant h.b., that live at macuarima, diahuebs owing to leave among 1’or of afternoon for 5.30 of nightfall for of his cas y hour cu past owing to go back, past owing to achieve one surprise cu ladronnan owing to enter in his cas. the is tell cu they owing to break the door behind for they can owing to enter. according past owing to give of conoce, ladronnan owing to bay cu slijpmachin, boormachin, schuurmashin, camara digital, laptop, playstation y 7 game of playstation.

according h.b. the ladronnan owing to enter via of door behind.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2546 on: May 10, 2010, 11:56:40 PM »

3/19/2010 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

yesterday tardi, first of happen on bridge old of balashi owing to descubri one caso of hit & run, where one madam owing to stay seriamente injury

one sir coriendo in his jeep is notice one senora all at blood throw near of caminda. was algo first cu 6 or of diahuebs nightfall, just first of happen on the bridge old of balashi pabao of tele aruba, the chofer of the jeep owing to see the senora throw y owing to calling police at once.

the person here is descend for of his jeep y is ask about the senora kico owing to happen the senora is conte cu is one car owing to strike the of behind y core bay. autoridadnan owing to wordo calling y the sonora is wordo take away cu ambulance for dr. horacop the. oduber hospital, for one chequeo medico more avansa. owing to primera view can owing to conclui, cu the senora here owing to achieve very much sla self. come across

3/20/2010 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

hit and run owing to let madam cu clip big at his cabes

today we owing to achieve the version oficial of police, on the caso of hit & run, near of bridge at balashi. t’asina according version of police, diahuebs nightfall, near of 6’or, one police is calling keep y is notifica cu have one madam throw canti caminda at balashi. ambulance y police owing to bay n’e sitio, y owing to resulta cu is deal of one caso of hit and run.

ambulance owing to take away the victima f.m. poli for tratamento. his child y his famianan owing to come n’e sitio, y they owing to wordo tell for they bay poli.

the victima owing to achieve chop pisa at his cabes y was bleed profusamente.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2547 on: May 11, 2010, 12:00:53 AM »

3/20/2010 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

trapamento of leg owing to trece regulation cuenta of gang

police of san nicolas owing to wordo send at one cas at de vuyst for one action. at caminda police is achieve informacion of central for place more urgencia, because; cu they're bringando cu machete.

n’e sitio, police is come across cu one are of more or less 15 young, but none does not declara nothing, y was march bay direccion east. testigonan owing to tell police cu is deal of one action contra one boy.

police owing to bay n’e cas y eynan is come across cu the boy f.j.p.m., that is of santa cruz. the had one piece tree in his hand y owing to tell police, cu is p’e defende his self. fast police past owing to tell cu the is bay busca cos of throw y owing to tell cu esun cu “busca is haya”. police owing to haci investigacion, already come resulta cu the boy was at centro district brasil, y ey they past owing to trapa leg of one child muher.

the child muher owing to come tell the hobennan of the district, y they owing to bay busca the boy for regulation the asunto. police owing to conseha the young p’e bay bek santa cruz.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2548 on: May 11, 2010, 12:05:59 AM »

3/20/2010 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

once more antisocialnan is atraca tourist on beach

once more police of north have to owing to bay on beach, where two tourist owing to wordo atraca for two anti- social, kendenan not know cuanto damage they're haci n’e island. this did take lugar diahuebs 11.50, hour cu two tourist mericano was march on the beach at height of amsterdam manor.

n’e sitio, police owing to talk cu he d.p. of 39 year y the muher m.g. of 27 year, all two naci at estados unidos, kendenan is tell police cu they was march on beach at height of amsterdam manor, hour cu one man owing to place cuchiu at throat of he y owing to exigi coin. after one another young owing to ranca bag of the madam y they owing to core bay direccion of hotel phoenix. the turistanan is tell police cu more early they owing to see one car cora old, model hatchback, cu 3 person in dje, is core circula ey near.

one child muher was stuur y had 2 young in dje the car.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2549 on: May 11, 2010, 12:11:50 AM »

3/20/2010 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

inhabitant atraca in his cas at sabana liber

police of north owing to wordo send diahuebs night 11.30, at one cas at sabana pound for one cas at where one inhabitant dutch, d.p.m. owing to wordo atraca in his cas. n’e cas police is achieve the victima his cara all at blood. police is talk cune y the is declara, cu past owing to end of arrive cas, y hour cu past owing to bay close the door, past owing to as stem.

at once past owing to see one atracador, that owing to gare y owing to cuminsa bati’e, lagando his cara all at blood. past owing to see one man dress at black cu masker. past owing to grab the atracador at his throat y they two owing to struggle. while cu the was luchando cu he, one another man owing to come on dje, y owing to place one cuchiu at his throat. past owing to struggle cu all two, but they owing to succeed domine y owing to mar’e cu ductape.

the is tell police cu after the two hombernan owing to enter in his cas y owing to bay cu one box strong diminutive, in cual the had more or less 5 thousand guilder. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporte for poli, y after the is bay recherche for give complaint.

recherche y tod owing to wordo poni at height. the dutch had also one clip at his mouth y his hand. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to hibe poli for tratamento. after the is bay recherche for give complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2550 on: May 11, 2010, 12:34:02 AM »

http://curacao.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/nXyIwfyZCXXtdMpu8FGccA/WEEKLY_News.pdf

Kingdom – U.S. Government Sketches Human Rights Condition

The U.S. Government released its Global Human Rights Report 2009 last week. The report aims to provide an accurate, factual record of human rights conditions within the Kingdom. The report described that in Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles, prison conditions remained substandard in some respects and lengthy pretrial detention was a problem, although authorities took a number of measures to reduce it. Trafficking in Persons was a problem in the Netherlands Antilles. At Bon Futuro Prison on Curacao, there were several escapes, and several altercations resulting in injured inmates. Prison guards went on strike in March and September in Curacao over labor conditions. The government of the Netherlands made US $11.4 million available to the Netherlands Antilles for improving prison and detention facilities.

During the year the Netherlands government deployed prison guards and management staff from the Netherlands to the Bon Futuro Prison in Curacao. The report criticizes the excessive length of pretrial detention and the high number of detainees not convicted of a crime. The report indicates that the government has taken measures to correct this problem. In the Netherlands Antilles, the St. Maarten court ordered the immediate release of a prisoner whom authorities in 2007 forced to serve seven months of a 10-year sentence sleeping on the concrete floors of unhygienic and overcrowded jail cells in Philipsburg before transferring him to Pointe Blanche Prison.

The report suggests that the five Antillean islands were transit and destination points for the trafficking of men, women, and possibly children for sexual exploitation and domestic servitude, as well as forced labor in the construction and agriculture sectors. According to local observers, the Antillean islands of Curacao and Dutch St. Maarten were destinations for women trafficked for the sex trade from Peru, Brazil, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, and Haiti. Over the course of a year, an estimated 500 foreign women, some of whom had been trafficked, were reportedly involved for part of that time in prostitution. The report listed various groups vulnerable to labor trafficking. These include Haitian men in the agriculture and gardening sectors and Latin American and Caribbean men in construction. Concern continued that debt bondage could be taking place, especially among some Asian migrants in restaurants and local businesses. The report mentioned that authorities monitored the situation closely.

The report does not passes judgment, but gives an overview of the human rights situation in the Kingdom and gives an explanation of steps taken by the Kingdom entities to correct the situation. (Antilliaans Dagblad)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2551 on: May 11, 2010, 12:40:10 AM »

3/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

police is achieve detenido cu owing to huy sleep in car

diabierna madruga 3.35, police during patrol in dakota near of centro of district y recreacion dakota, is see one car toyota starlet blau a-12799 stop cu a in dje.

police owing to bay controla y owing to come across cu he jean carlos r., that is fugitivo for husticia for of week happen, after cu past owing to succeed huy for of keep of police at beach. the was sleep at dream in the car. at once police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep bek.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2552 on: May 11, 2010, 12:44:03 AM »

3/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

bringamento cu stone at papilon

police of santa cruz owing to bay diabierna night 11.45 at one cas at papilon, for one asistencia, where according the first informacion cu they owing to hear tiro. after owing to resulta cu do not deal of tiramento, but is one action cu destruccion.

n’e cas police is talk cu he a.m., naci at aruba of 29 year, that is tell police cu he m.k., naci at aruba of 47 year, owing to come busca problem cune.

the is tell cu the m.k., is child of the madam k. owing to start one discusion among they two y m.k. owing to bay at his car y owing to coy one key of open tire y owing to come on dje.

one amigo of a.m. cu was n’e sitio owing to yude y owing to cuminsa send m.k. cu stone. one of the piedranan owing to desvia y owing to break glass of car of one door of the car.

the problem owing to surgi, hour cu a.m. owing to strike mother of m.k. y past owing to come take part for his mother.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2553 on: May 11, 2010, 12:46:37 AM »

3/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

young of 13 year is enter steal in cas at jan flemming

police of santa cruz, is bay for one asistencia at one cas at jan fleming diabierna 2.55 of nightfall, for one caso of ladronisia. n’e cas police is talk cu he the.l., naci at aruba of 48 year, that is tell cu the boy b.j. of 13 year owing to enter his cas y owing to bay cu 225 guilder, one spuitbuis (dutch translation: syringe tube) y also vuurwerk (dutch translation: fireworks) of adorno.

police owing to bay at home of b.j. y owing to talk cune. the is tell police cu past owing to achieve the spuitbus for of one neighbour y owing to vuurwerk, past owing to haye on caya.

the mother of b.j. owing to tell police cu the is bay pay the coin.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2554 on: May 11, 2010, 12:49:15 AM »

3/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

young of 13 year madruga on caya is menasa guardia cu cuchiu

police of north is bay diadomingo madruga 01.38, at hacienda mall for one caso where one child of 13 year owing to menasa one guardia cu cuchiu. n’e sitio police is talk cu the guardia j.s.e., naci at colombia of 39, that owing to tell police cu one boy of more or less 13 year owing to menase cu cuchiu.

the is tell police cu they was 3 boy of among 13 for 14 year cu was haci fastioso. hour cu past owing to bay for atende on they comportacion, uno owing to saca one cuchiu y owing to menase cune.

after they owing to core bay direccion of paseo herencia. police owing to busca the children in becindario, but not owing to come across cu they.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2555 on: May 11, 2010, 12:53:45 AM »

3/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

chito dirksz once more detene for ladronisia

police of beach is bay saturday nightfall 2.45 at alturaa of hotel bacarat for one caso of ladronisia. eynan police is wordo informa for trahadornan of crown, cu hour cu they was bahando articulo p’e hotel, desconoci owing to steal one cama y one washmashin for of the car. testigonan owing to tell police cu is deal of the conocido chito dirksz.

police owing to haci investigacion y owing to bay in one cas in ranchostraat y eynan they owing to achieve the cama.

in one another cas had the washmashine, but the doñonan of cas not owing to permiti police for enter. police owing to detene chito dirkz once more for ladronisia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2556 on: May 11, 2010, 12:57:10 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

inhabitant owing to enfrenta thief in his cas y owing to achieve golpi

police of santa cruz owing to bay diadomingo madruga 2.32 at one cas at hooiberg kavel, where one inhabitant owing to grab one thief in his cas. n’e cas police owing to talk cu he a.s., naci at aruba of 26 year, that is tell police cu hour cu past owing to arrive his cas, past owing to hear desorden in the cas y owing to bay inside.

instant cu past owing to enter, past owing to come across cu one man cu owing to core come on dje. past owing to try wanta he, but the thief owing to dale cu fist on his ribchi y after owing to core bay.

police owing to busca in becindario, but not owing to come across cu the sospechoso.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2557 on: May 11, 2010, 01:01:15 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

mericano sober is place apuesta for action

police of beach owing to bay diadomingo madruga 4.45 at one nightclub in weststraat, where have one action. hour cu police owing to arrive they're come across cu one are of person is leave at cry for of the lugar.

police is talk cu the guardia, that is tell cu had one action, but the guardianan owing to less they for of another. police owing to ask about for refuerso y hour cu they owing to see more police the cos owing to calma.

after police is see cu he a.k., naci at estados unidos of 22 year, is invita person for fight cune y was place coin p’esun cu bati’e. police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2558 on: May 11, 2010, 01:29:19 AM »

3/22/2010 Awe Mainta Page 32

Papiamentu translation:

at santa martha discucion among 2 person, family of another owing to become quarrel cu owing to end at maltrato cu tubo

diadomingo nightfall owing to enter informe cu at santa martha did take lugar one quarrel among 2 acolyte of family cu owing to end at maltrato cu tubo y have one of they injury.

have to owing to dirigi police because; ambulance n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial, owing to come constata cu have one person throw abao at floor y cu one injury enough big at his cabez y owing to solicita the presencia of ambulance cu more urgencia.

n’e sitio owing to compronde cu the victima was in one discucion cu one another acolyte of family y at one instant dado esun owing to bay spanta the another cu one tubo, but for equibocacion past owing to dal’e cu the tubo.

at once police owing to detene esun cu owing to strike the victima cu the tubo y owing to hibe keep of police at santa cruz. at arrival of the ambulance, they owing to atende the victima y owing to hibe hospital.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2559 on: May 11, 2010, 02:11:27 AM »

HT Patriot

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.msg1099445#msg1099445

Aruba man Daury Rodriquez faces N.J. justice for dealing heroin

http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/state/aruba-man-daury-rodriquez-faces-nj-justice-for-dealing-heroin

Daury Rodriquez will be a long way from his sunny homeland of Aruba for at least the next three and a half years, if not longer.

Rodriques, 23, has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison with three and a half years of parole ineligibility for conspiring to distribute eight kilograms of heroin, state Criminal Justice Director Stephen J. Taylor said Monday. State Superior Court Judge Thomas V. Manahan levied the sentence in Morristown.

On Nov. 6, a co-conspirator, Romona Rodriguez-Tejada, 51, of Brooklyn, was also ordered to serve 10 years in state prison with 40 months parole ineligibility.

The sentences were based on the defendants' Aug. 7 guilty pleas to one count of conspiracy and one count of possession of a controlled dangerous substance with the intent to distribute, charges contained in a May 30, 2008 state grand jury indictment.

In pleading guilty, Rodriquez and Rodriques-Tejada admitted that between Dec. 24, 2007 and March 7, 2008, they conspired to sell at least five ounces of heroin. An investigation determined they conspired to sell eight kilograms of heroin in Secaucus. The heroin has a street value of approximately $1.5 million.

Rodriguez-Tejada admitted that on Jan. 9, 2008, she was in possession of the eight kilograms of heroin which she and Rodriguez were attempting to sell. As the result of an undercover investigation, Rodriguez-Tejada was arrested that day by the State Police detectives after they conducted a consensual search of a bag containing the drugs. Rodriguez was arrested on March 7, 2008.

Deputy Attorney General Philip J. Mogavero prosecuted the case for the Division of Criminal Justice.

— TOM HESTER SR., NEWJERSEYNEWSROOM.COM

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70271.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Joran Bootman's 10 years in prison for drug possession

March 23, 2010, 13:29 (GMT -04:00)

Daury Rodriquez was sentenced on appeal to 10 years prison.

ORANGE CITY / TOWN MORRIS - The Aruban Daury Rodriguez was recently sentenced on appeal to ten years imprisonment for possession and attempted sale of eight kilograms of heroin. The sentence was pronounced by the Supreme Court in Morristown, United States.

Accessory Romona Rodriguez-Tejada was in November last year even though cell sentenced to ten years. The street value of the drugs is estimated at 1.5 million U.S. dollars, more than 2.5 million florin. Both suspects confessed to possession of the narcotic. Even they admitted having the drugs to sell. An undercover operation led to the arrest of Rodriguez-Tajeda in January 2008. Daury was held in March of that year.

Holloway
Same Daury fell into discredit in Aruba in February 2008 when Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway case in 2005, pointed out to him as co-perpetrator in the "lose the body". Joran claimed Daury helped him through the body of Natalee to bring his boat and at some distance from the coast to immerse.

Daury said through his lawyer Chris Lejuez time that he has nothing to do with the matter ".

According to the lawyer he had a watertight alibi for the day of the disappearance of American teenager. However Daury and Joran would know and have played football together as teenagers and played poker. But they were not good friends, said Daury time.

The media attention and the interview with Daury on American television channel ABC, helped by the Aruban Public Prosecutor (OM) for his arrest. The U.S. police authorities in connection with drug trafficking had been a certain Daury in mind. When Daury appeared on television, the U.S. authorities started an investigation aimed at the man. The OM in Aruba Aruba was then whether any would be willing to suspect that the United States to extradite. A response was not necessary, because Daury himself decided to travel to the United States. There he was promptly arrested.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.