March 18, 2024, 11:05:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737386 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2640 on: September 06, 2012, 07:35:00 PM »

http://amigoe.com/aruba/126692-agenten-niet-vervolgd-voor-doden-ongewapende-verdachten

Google translation:

Agents are not prosecuted for killing unarmed suspects         

WEDNESDAY, 5 SEPTEMBER 2012 9:32

ORANGE CITY - The officers of the arrest team (AT) on 22 February this year during an attempt to arrest two unarmed suspects in a car in the parking lot of Renaissance Marketplace shot dead, are not prosecuted.

By our reporter

Alex LACL e

She acted in legitimate assumption made ​​on them was shot and reacted under, according to the Public Prosecutor (OM) after extensive research. Yesterday, the OM the results known to the press. Questions about why the arrest right there and at that time (a busy shopping center in broad daylight) to take place, there are not answered. That probably needs further investigation, said Deputy Attorney General Peter Blanken against Amigoe . But that is in the hands of the chief of police and the responsible Minister.

No reference t

Almost all Aruban media were yesterday at the press conference where Whites openness gave. The Deputy Attorney General is disappointed that so much time has passed before the public could be informed, but it was not different 'because the research had to be done very carefully. " He says the officer who accidentally fired the first shot, nobody has touched and nothing could be faulted. The two other members of the AT that the deadly shots solved, acted according to "the rules of engagement for the use of their weapons." They were in the "reasonable assumption" that was shot from the car and have defense from 'back' shot. "This action by the SWAT team is no crime," said the Prosecutor. "There is no reason for a criminal investigation continued."

Disciplinary MEASURES n

Whether disciplinary action for the agents that decide the leadership corps, said Whites. From the OM is in any case no advice given.

Surviving n

A few hours before the press was informed, were also the Colombian relatives of the killed suspects the results of the investigation to hear. Justice Minister Arthur Dowers (AVP) gave this information in the presence of, among others, the Consul of Colombia. Whites leave request that the survivors, if not satisfied with the research, still able to appeal and to the Joint Court may request the OM still going to prosecute the officers. They can also turn to the civil courts for any damages.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2641 on: September 27, 2012, 11:09:23 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120925/11993/Den_e_area_cerca_di_e_trailer_na_Alto_Vista_a_bin_logra_haya_e_curpa_di_e_dama

Papiamentu translation:

in the area close of the trailer at alto vista owing to come succeed achieve the curpa of the lady asesina cruelmente

2 day happen come across, 25 of september 2012 16:09

seccion: incidente

more after in oranan of nightfall during one buskeda the curpa of the lady owing to being encontra in forest just east of the trailer where the victima was live. the curpa of the lady owing to being encontra y was have sample palpable of cu ela being brutalmente agredi. at the sitio owing to present dr. anthony, also fiscal y departamento technico of police. at the sitio we owing to ricibi several informacion addicional not oficial cu is till hour cu they owing to come of scol, they owing to bay ne cuarto y owing to see the cuarto reboltea y at blood, at once they owing to core beat alarma. the lady here was jama Esperanza A. Marte naci at republica dominicana day 10 of half 1965. for casualidad on the day here the have to owing to bay registra his matrimonio for so his casa can owing to come of republica dominicana for live at aruba y is die some hour first cu the realisa this. team of recherche is on the caso earnest here of asesinato y is wait for cu soon can grab the murderer.

More pictures at the link

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2642 on: September 27, 2012, 11:12:14 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120925/11984/Polisnan_investigando_un_posibel_caso_criminal_na_un_trailer_na_Alto_Vista_e

Papiamentu translation:

polisnan investigando one possible caso criminal at one trailer at alto vista, the lady injury is desapareci

2 day happen come across, 25 of september 2012 13:50

tuesday nightfall owing to enter informe of cu one lady will owing to calling all histerico at yoramento at telephone cu will have cantidad of blood plama at one adres at alto vista, at once owing to dirigi patruyanan at the sitio. at arrival of the patruyanan owing to come constata cu enberdad have much blood plama in the trailer y cu they're achieve miss of one lady cu live eynan, they owing to try calling the lady at his celular but not have none contesta. at once owing to close full the area near of the cas for so inicia cu the investigacion. according informacionnan cu we owing to succeed ricibi is indica cu the lady here recientemente owing to being maltrata but the lady does not owing to let know that neither what owing to pase.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2643 on: September 27, 2012, 11:33:13 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/911/3463-murder-victim-is-mother-of-three-worked-at-marriott.html

Murder victim is mother of three, worked at Marriott         
Wednesday, 26 September 2012 08:54

The 51-year-old woman found dead in the countryside of Alto Vista in a police search has been identified as Esperanza Amparo Marte, born in Monte Plata, Dominican Republic and holding the Dutch nationality.

She has three children, two adults and one 12-year-old; her youngest lived with her in a trailer in Alto Vista. Esperanza worked in the Housekeeping Department of Marriott Hotel.

Her mother said they had watched a soap opera together the night before, when Esperanza received a phone call. According to her mother, she mentioned a passport and said she had not yet received this. The mother said suggested that this call should be investigated.

The mother commented that the person who killed her daughter must have known her, because he or she locked the door of the space where her 12-year-old daughter had been asleep. Tuesday around 6 a.m. the daughter woke up and was taken to the bus stop by her grandfather who lives close by. At the time they had not noticed a puddle of blood in the house and it was not until her 9-year-old niece was sent to call her for lunch, around 2 p.m., that she saw the blood and family notified the police. Family had been calling Esperanza’s cellular phone in the morning, but had gotten no answer.

The police was immediately notified and began an investigation and search. The family feared something had happened to the 51-year-old woman. During a thorough search police found the woman’s body in the countryside close to the home in the Alto Vista neighborhood. First observations indicate the woman had been hit with something on the head. Police had the entire area closed off for the investigation for hours.

The victim’s mother said she had been planning for the arrival of her new husband, whom she had gotten married to in June and the intention was to expand the trailer they lived in to offer better privacy to her 12-year-old.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2644 on: November 11, 2012, 02:48:56 AM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=27007

Suspects killed were unarmed

Posted by Aruba Daily on November 9th, 2012

Aruba has allegedly announced its decision to not investigate the killings of two Colombian citizens as a result of blatant police error in Aruba, local media reported Monday. The Aruban authorities’ decision to not investigate the police shooting and killing of two Colombians, caught on video by a cell phone, was allegedly caused by a chain of impudent errors made by policemen on the Dutch island of Aruba on February 22.

News network Noticias Uno reported Monday that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Aruba gave the Colombian consul a diplomatic note explaining that no one would be prosecuted for the deaths that resulted in the police action in Aruba’s capital of Oranjestad.

The submitted document apparently admitted that one of the police officers while trying to open the car door where the Colombians were seated in traffic “accidentally” fired a shot, not injuring anyone but consequently instigated other police officers to open fire on the vehicle in confusion, resulting in killing the two Colombian men in the car. After reaching this conclusion, Aruban authorities decided that there was no reason to prosecute any of the officers involved, including the first police officer “because his accidental shooting was not fatal,” despite the fact that the seemingly innocuous error ended in the Colombians’ demise.
 ::snipping2::
Despite the confusion, it seems to be that the Colombians were wanted by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) for drug trafficking charges, leading to the police shooting in the middle of traffic in a downtown shopping area of the island, killing the two Colombian citizens and arresting a third.
Other sources, such as Noticias Uno, however have confirmed that no drugs or arms were actually discovered in the vehicle.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2645 on: December 10, 2012, 12:57:35 AM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=28330

AHATA asks Government to implement three point strategy to address crime wave.
Posted by Aruba Daily on December 10th, 2012

Oranjestad – December 8 2012 - The President of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Assocaition, James Hepple, today expressed horror at the report of the armed robbery of Kay’s Jewellery store, Paseo Herencia, which took place on Thursday December 6 in front of a number of visitors as well as a spate of other crimes committed in the past few days.

“This is the third major incident in the recent past in the Palm Beach area” he said “and the situation just seems to be getting worse”

Mr. Hepple explained that AHATA, ATSA and ATIA have been holding an ever increasing number of meetings in the recent past with the Government to express their concern with the escalation in crime. “We have met with the Prime Minister, The Minister of Justice, The Minister of Tourism and, on a regular basis, with the Commissioner of Police to discuss these matters. Whilst we acknowledge the situation is complex we believe there are three key strategies which should be pursued” he said.

First, the Government needs to devote more resources to its police force, especially to its detectives, to help them further increase the number of arrests.

Second, the Government needs to strengthen the control of our borders as it is thought that a significant number of recent crimes have been committed by nonresidents from neighboring countries.

And third, and perhaps most importantly, the judiciary needs to institute much heavier penalties for those habitual criminals who are threatening our nation way of life.
“This increase in crime clearly affects every Aruban. Every Aruban should feel safe in their homes and on our streets. It is a national crisis and has to be solved as quickly as possible. It is not just about tourism” said the AHATA President.

“But at the same time” he continued “it is important to remember that tourism is virtually all Aruba has to support the jobs of our people and to generate the income we need. More than three out of every four jobs depends upon the spending of our visitors. With the closure of the refinery no other country in the world is as dependent upon tourism as is Aruba. We are under attack by these criminal elements and the Government has to understand this is an attack on our national security. Without tourism Aruba cannot survive. We need to get these criminals off the street before we lose our way of life.”

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2646 on: December 10, 2012, 06:56:50 PM »

Is the "real time" Natalee thread gone for good?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2647 on: December 10, 2012, 07:51:25 PM »

Buckeye - I'm sorry.  I have been messing around with some of the forum stuff and messed it up.  Should be fixed now.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2648 on: December 10, 2012, 07:57:45 PM »

Buckeye - I'm sorry.  I have been messing around with some of the forum stuff and messed it up.  Should be fixed now.

Thanks Klaas
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2649 on: December 13, 2012, 03:06:32 AM »

http://arubaherald.com/911/3463-murder-victim-is-mother-of-three-worked-at-marriott.html

Murder victim is mother of three, worked at Marriott         
Wednesday, 26 September 2012 08:54

The 51-year-old woman found dead in the countryside of Alto Vista in a police search has been identified as Esperanza Amparo Marte, born in Monte Plata, Dominican Republic and holding the Dutch nationality.

She has three children, two adults and one 12-year-old; her youngest lived with her in a trailer in Alto Vista. Esperanza worked in the Housekeeping Department of Marriott Hotel.

Her mother said they had watched a soap opera together the night before, when Esperanza received a phone call. According to her mother, she mentioned a passport and said she had not yet received this. The mother said suggested that this call should be investigated.

The mother commented that the person who killed her daughter must have known her, because he or she locked the door of the space where her 12-year-old daughter had been asleep. Tuesday around 6 a.m. the daughter woke up and was taken to the bus stop by her grandfather who lives close by. At the time they had not noticed a puddle of blood in the house and it was not until her 9-year-old niece was sent to call her for lunch, around 2 p.m., that she saw the blood and family notified the police. Family had been calling Esperanza’s cellular phone in the morning, but had gotten no answer.

The police was immediately notified and began an investigation and search. The family feared something had happened to the 51-year-old woman. During a thorough search police found the woman’s body in the countryside close to the home in the Alto Vista neighborhood. First observations indicate the woman had been hit with something on the head. Police had the entire area closed off for the investigation for hours.

The victim’s mother said she had been planning for the arrival of her new husband, whom she had gotten married to in June and the intention was to expand the trailer they lived in to offer better privacy to her 12-year-old.

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=5

Google translation:

In brief
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2012 9:12
Murder Suspect Held The detective held this morning in Seroe Blanco a man suspected of murdering Esperanza Amparo Marte (51) in September of this year in Alto Vista. The victim ...
Read more ...

(Link to posts about the murder from September)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1540508#msg1540508

http://www.awe24.com/20121212/12840/Den_un_entrada_judicial_autoridad_a_logra_detene_e_sospechoso_di_e_asesinato_di

in one entrance judicial autoridad owing to succeed detene the sospechoso of the asesinato of one lady at alto vista

17 hora happen come across, 12 of december 2012 10:04

diaranzon morning autoridad judicial of recherche distrito north acompaña for judge comisario griffier y fiscal owing to haci one entrance judicial at one cas at seroe blanco 68f y owing to detene the sospechoso principal of the caso of the recien asesinato of one lady at alto vista. is deal here of the dominicano "will acevedo silverio" of 30 year that is being sospecha of owing to asesina his ex-suegra. at his cas the oficialnan owing to achieve several evidencia y owing to confisca all esakinan. they owing to bay cu 2 car sientanan of one car y apparently will owing to achieve drugs also the ultimo here not owing to stay confirma. the is being sospecha of owing to kill his mother-in-law cruelmente y owing to bente in one buraco in forest in cercania of the victima his trailer. judge comisario, griffier y fiscal conhuntamente cu boss of recherche of north owing to bay at the trabao of sospechoso also for look at if can achieve more evidencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2650 on: December 30, 2012, 11:09:50 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/57886-polis-buscando-eric-de-cuba-un-criminal-peligroso-

Papiamentu translation:

police buscando eric de cuba one criminal dangerous

sunday, 30 december 2012 09:50

eric de cuba is naci at aruba 8 jan 1968 y live at hill blanco. actualmente the is wordo busca for atraco y also for attempt of asesinato again. the was close recien for some year relaciona cu one hincamento. past owing to hinca one person in throat y was miss some for her person here owing to fayece. the was sospecha cu the person here will was have algo cu his ex. is more bien one lift past owing to give the ex for trabao y owing to hera achieve his dead at hand of he eric de cuba. eric de cuba is one adicto live at hill blanco. the have the district also teroriza cu ladronicia. actualmente have suspicion also for atraconan arm cu the will owing to comete. after cu past owing to end of leave for of kia past owing to fit one another lady. here also the relacion owing to end. eric de cuba not owing to acepta this. the criminal here owing to cuminsa persigui y menaza his victima. is teme cu the can kill the ex. have complaint oficial entrega. some day happen caminda the ex is work at santa cruz eric de cuba will owing to haci one call anunciando one bom melding. after past owing to menaza the ex cu will send person throw cos in his cara y disfigure. past owing to succeed this also because one person desconoci the enter in the restaurant at santa cruz y throw ammonia in cara of the lady trahando. past owing to scapa by cu at once some person owing to yude y lage bath y evita damage. the buskeda of eric de cuba is follow y at three ocasion past owing to succeed scapa of wordo grab. the know cu police is buske. marduga past owing to wordo busca for team of aresto y team of remark of cuerpo policial. the conoce the area of hill blanco much good self. esey owing to place cu the can owing to scapa. now is instant for place his photograph for esnan cu mire calling 100 y they will zorg for send police for place hand on dje. is sospecha cu the is arm. kiermen polisnan will not bacila at instant cu busca his right.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg873297#msg873297

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59225.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Five years in prison for stabbing down with scissors

7 Jul, 2009, 14:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Eric de Cuba was Friday sentenced to five years in prison for attempted murder. At the end of last year he tried with a scissors to a man's life to. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had seven years in prison and demanded compensation.

The victim was 279 florin assigned.

The put Cuba in December 2008 a pair of scissors in the throat of the victim. This came this close to life. A piece of the scissors was found and seized as evidence. Although Cuba initially denied responsibility and then claimed by drugs and alcohol 'are nothing of the incident to remember, do DNA research that the perpetrator was. De Cuba, known as a drug addict, had argued for a lower sentence. He would kick and before two years in the Dominican Republic to stay.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2651 on: January 16, 2013, 06:18:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/142496-nieuwe-blik-op-dossier-poentje-castro

Google translation:

New look at file Poentje Castro         
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2013 9:31

Chief Peter Blanken (right).

ORANGE CITY - The murder of television presenter and journalist Poentje Castro, more than two years ago, is completely re-examined. This time with a fresh view of other investigators and another prosecutor. That tells Chief Peter Blanken yesterday during a press conference at the office of the Public Prosecutor (OM).

By our reporter

Alex LACLe

"It's a difficult investigation," let the chief know. "But it is extremely important that this matter is resolved." He says that on December 12 last year has been consultation between the leadership of the Police Corps Aruba (KPA), the principal investigators and all prosecutors to see what clues there exactly in the ongoing large surveys. The case of Poentje is then discussed. It was decided to another officer or the officer had a case review to make the whole file. "We will see if there are acts of investigation or research directions that we could still perform. Where we might have read over or just from another critical look again as well to the light can be. "He explains that the review not only from the OM happened but also from the police.

On the evidence in this case in June of last year to the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI) is sent, wants justice still little lost. The only thing that the Chief wants to share, is that the garments were. From whom these garments are and whether the investigation by the NFI was unsuccessful, about Whites would say nothing. He explains that the OM always two interests; investigative interest and truth and also the public interest. "We must also ensure that the citizenry well informed about studies freely and that any result." He says that the OM course in principle choose the investigative interest. "Because then you pass the second task, which achieve good public duty."

Murder Dorbeck

Another issue that Chief Whites briefly touches on yesterday, the unsolved murder of 67-year-old John William Dorbeck on August 10, 2010. He was 'brutal' to death in Zeewijk Cura Cabay. "Of course there is always a team to look into it, but research to date has yielded no suspects," said Whites. However, there is DNA material found on the scene of the crime scene and in that the database is stopped. But without a suspect for this material to compare, has little to justice. The Chief Reiterates its call to citizens who have more information or have seen something on August 10, 2010, to still to come forward and share information with the police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2652 on: November 11, 2013, 08:21:36 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20131110/16350/Aparentemente_mesun_arma_automatico_cu_a_ser_usa_den_assesinato_algun_luna_pasa

Papiamentu translation:

apparently same arm automatico cu owing to being using in assesinato some month happen owing to go back being using

12 hora happen, 10 of november 2013 11:09

investigacionnan relaciona cu the tiramento at tanki leendert is continua, have much indicacion cu apparently the same arm automatico assesino owing to being using again today madruga. posiblemente the is one mini uzi 9mm. one tean big of recherche specializa owing to being assigna for investiga the caso here cu all prioridad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2653 on: November 11, 2013, 08:22:45 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/168914-opnieuw-schietpartij-tanki-leendert

Google translation:

Again shooting Tanki Leendert   

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2013 09:30

ORANGE CITY - Strangers have the night of Saturday to Sunday from a moving car several shots fired at the house Tanki Leendert 155. The police suspect that the inhabitants of the house were the intended target. However, no one was injured.

The technical investigation conducted extensive trace evidence and found several bullet impacts on the outside of the house. The investigation did research area, heard several witnesses and arrested a person for possession of narcotics. There was a small amount of marijuana encountered. The investigation into the shooting is still in progress.

It is a house near the place on Sunday, June 30th a deadly shooting took the life of Marco Brete (43). He was shot by a gunman on a passing scooter in the head and died on the spot. According to reports, the house yesterday where shots were fired on, inhabited by a family Petrochi. A family member would actually have been the target in the murder Brete this was never confirmed by the authorities. Brete would be affected when the gunmen focused on Petrochi by mistake. The liquidation of Brete followed another fatal shooting earlier that day. Then Edison Graciete (24) Club 21 close shot in the head. The main culprit in this case, Stanley Geerman, has since been a fugitive. Authorities believe he left the country.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2654 on: March 03, 2014, 12:24:39 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/77228-fiscal-mayor-peter-blanken-golpi-y-prome-caida-ta-causa-di-morto-di-studiante-na-gusto-bar

From the comments:

Aruba, crime paradise?
February 27, 2014
Votes: -3

Crime in Aruba is staggering. Our 'home away from home' (now for sale) was broken into 5 times last year. According to police we had to put cameras,then metal blinds, then hook up with a security company, aren't you guys ashamed that the common citizen has to turn his/her house into an Alcatraz while criminals are having a feast with homes, cars and now the beating to death of a 'diffic*lt client? We've lost all confidence in the Aruban judicial system and government because they have no clue what they're doing. We know lots of Arubans who are paying loans on property that was stolen, isn't this sad? For the size of Aruba, it's unacceptable and outrageous the ratio of crime that is killing this beautiful Island. After 32 years we've to say "Ayo dushi Aruba".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2655 on: December 23, 2015, 12:30:10 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/219734-10000-florin-voor-gouden-tip-vondst-yellow

Google translation:

10 000 forints for gold tip discovery 'Yellow'
Tuesday, December 22, 2015 15:08

ORANGE CITY - The Ministry of Security and Justice in cooperation with the Public Prosecutor (OM) and Aruba Police Force (KPA) announced that they pay for the golden tip that will lead to the arrest of the suspect Milanchelo Trinidad (30), increased from five thousand to ten thousand florins. It is assumed that the suspect is still on Aruba.

In a press release reporting the relevant authorities that a lot of tips about the 'Yellow' entered that is accused of the violent death of a bouncer at Olde Mill on December 7th. However has no single tip led to his real find. For that reason, the amount for the golden tip since yesterday increased to ten thousand florins. The ministry, OM and KPA hope that the increased amount of money will give a positive push to his discovery. Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the OM states "that it is believed that the suspect is still on Aruba and is not abroad. She can not tell whether there have arrived since the increase of the amount already useful tips.

Milanchelo Nelson Antonio Trinidad, also known by his alias 'Yellow', was born on May 7, 1985 in Bonaire and living in Aruba. He is suspected to have early on Monday morning shots fired at nightclub The Olde Mill, where a doorman was killed and another seriously injured. If you have information that may lead to the solution of this matter, please contact the Aruba Police Force. You can call Detective Muller detective Shaba North at telephone number 563-5391. You can also call the hotline at 11 141 and your message and data record it. You will be called back.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2656 on: June 16, 2022, 07:39:31 AM »

John Anthony 'Poentje' Castro, murdered outside his home in December of 2010.  They'd reopened the case and filed charges last year.

https://english.24ora.com/2022/05/24/prosecutors-fail-to-prove-anderson-rasmijn-killed-poentje-castro/

PROSECUTORS FAIL TO PROVE ANDERSON RASMIJN KILLED POENTJE CASTRO
May 24, 2022

Around 4:30 pm, a judge informed Anderson Rasmijn that the charges of premeditated murder have been dropped. The judge said that the Public Prosecutor’s office assumed and concluded that Rasmijn killed Castro without sufficient proof.

They also failed to provide a motive for the killing.

Prosecutor mr. Yolanda Pronk explained that they will analyze the case internally based on the judge’s decision. It is likely that the prosecutor will appeal the decision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.