March 28, 2024, 07:08:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739669 times)
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2006, 05:22:08 PM »

This probably is of no use, but it did catch my eye:

LVA
June 9, 2005
05:09 PMi heird that this is not the first time that ms. halloway did something like this. no parents will say that there daughter is a bad girl.

and the carlos and charlies secuirety tape say that she was drinking and when she was in the car in front of the place she wave to her friend.

i think she is alive and hidding.

and also in aruba it's not LEGAL for prostitution but there are a place for it. just like in USA.

last year their was only 2 murder cases that is the max that can happen on this island.
but if something did she is still alive that the trued.

also no boat can enter or exit aruba with out a checking because the new radar they put and if they exit without checking the coast guard wil automaticaly stop them.

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:C3E4fNvDqgUJ:blogcritics.org/archives/2005/06/09/103634.php+Aruba+girl%27s+drink+boat&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2006, 06:57:07 PM »

On August 06 , 2005 - 6:28 pm  
sarah Said:

Ive gone to aruba too, its fun they have the best drugs there, and the coke is good. One time i was at this bar and i had so much to drink i stumbled out of the bar and fell a few times everyone saw and nobody cared. I heard a girl screaming on the beach that night and a few guys left in a silver car shortly after. oh well i cant wait to go back to aruba and get messed up again. good times.

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:uzpqysdaPXYJ:justagirlintheworld.com/2005/06/30/aruba/+Aruba+girl%27s+drink+boat&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=50

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2006, 07:55:35 PM »

Do you already have this?

"mic730

I thought of Bernard Ramsaran's family being told he died of heart failure in Aruba only to have it ruled a murder after they paid for a private autopsy in their country just a few months ago.

I don't trust ALE or their ME.

snippet:
An initial autopsy in Aruba on the body of Bernard Ramsaran, 59, concluded that he died of heart failure. A second autopsy done at the request of his family ...
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=144399597
"

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2006, 11:37:21 PM »

February, 2006, Murder in Aruba of Bernard Ramsaran

FULL STORY

Interpol agents on murder case
Richard Charan rcharan@trinidadexpress.com
Monday, March 20th 2006

Local homicide officers have contacted Interpol to help them find two men they hope can help solve the strange case of a Rio Claro man who was invited to the United States, but who ended up in Jamaica and died in Aruba.

An initial autopsy in Aruba on the body of Bernard Ramsaran, 59, concluded that he died of heart failure.

A second autopsy done at the request of his family found something more sinister - traumatic asphyxia - which indicated he was strangled.

Ramsaran's family declined to speak to the Daily Express yesterday.

However, investigators were told that in early February Ramsaran, of Agostini Road, Rio Claro, was contacted by a friend with whom he worked aboard a ship five years ago.

The friend reportedly offered Ramsaran a job in Texas. Ramsaran left the country, but on February 5, called his family from Jamaica to say he would be returning to Trinidad by sea.

On Carnival Sunday, a caller from Aruba contacted Ramsaran's family to say he had died and asked for two family members to come to the island to identify the body.

The family reported declined but an autopsy was done.

Ramsaran's body was returned to Trinidad on March 4, and an autopsy paid for by the family was done.

The finding was traumatic asphyxia and unnatural death.

The family reported the findings to police.

Ramsaran's body was found to have several marks of violence. He was buried on Saturday after a funeral at his home.

San Fernando Hom-icide Bureau officers are investigating.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=144399597

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2006, 11:45:56 PM »

Appeals,

This is a perfect example of what we are looking for and talking about with regard to Aruba employing total deceit to maintain their false image of being crime free.

Here is yet another example of Aruba calling a murder a death by natural causes.

I do not believe we have this one, do we MsMarple.  I can't believe they tried it again!!  Well, now I am thinking you should send your information to Interpol as well as Dr. Tarlow!!  They are involved in this cover up so perhaps they are on to Aruba as well.

Appeals, if you see this, I think because of the Interpol involvement, you should post this to the Lively as well.

This is a horrific thing they have done to this man and his family and should be exposed to the fullest possible.  I wonder if Red would do a FP article on it.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2006, 02:02:07 AM »

Anna & Appeals -
We do already have Mr. Ramsaran's story; it's on page 3 of this thread, and I have included it in several of the letters I'm working on. I got it from Getagrip's site, which had a translation from Diario 3/20/2006.

(I need to tell Klaas to edit a typo there - I called it "Getatrip" instead of "Getagrip" ...  Confused just noticed tonight.)

(Anna, your's looks like a different publication; probably from his home.)

Appeals -

Re. your post 9/13/2006 at 5:22 pm - poor deluded soul; thinks that new radar actually works ...

Re. your post from "Sarah" - methinks she's an attention seeker?

Thanks folks - keep 'em coming.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2006, 03:58:32 AM »

Found this at Blogs for Natalee (BFN):

7 Jan, 2006,
ORANJESTAD - an American couple is raging on Aruba. The couple was robbed yesterday and explained afterwards that they had chosen to Aruba on holiday to go in spite of the bulletins in several media which it would be here not safe. The Americans victim had become of a overval, where the robbers thousand dollars, credit card and the drivers license of the man buitmaakten. The victims were treated brutally with violence and incurred thereby light wounds. The overvallers went there with the booty vandoor in a grey private car. A witness of happening followed the carriage, but could not him keep up because of the enormously high speed of the vehicle.
Amigoe.com

Gene
http://www.hopefornatalee.us/blog/view_category.one?cat=271

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2006, 04:25:30 AM »

From BFN, re. Amy Bradley case (excerpts):

Tom Flocco.com
http://tomflocco.com/

Caribbean sex-trafficking threatens women on vacation
Date: Saturday, June 11 @ 02:04:42 EDT
Topic: Travel Safety

by Tom Flocco

The presence of numerous unregulated and unrestricted "gypsy boats" sailing in and out of Aruba and Curacao’s ports to market produce and "other commodities" from the South American mainland [some 19 miles to Colombia and 35 miles to Venezuela] provides the means to abduct women--even as high-speed Colombian cigarette boat drug-runners also ply Caribbean island waters and seaports heavily frequented by American families.

Iva Bradley, mother of Chesterfield, Virginia’s Amy Lynn Bradley--missing from the Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas cruise ship off Aruba since 1998 and last seen in a house of prostitution by a U.S. Navy petty officer on the nearby island of Curacao in 1999--was interviewed Thursday by MSNBC host Dan Abrams.

"We came to find out that the same bar [Aruba’s Carlos and Charlie’s] that they [three men on her ship] wanted to take Amy to was the same bar as Natalee Holloway was in." (MSNBC, 6-9-2005)

CNN reporter Brian Todd told host Suzanne Malveaux that the Bradleys said "crew members on the ship [Royal Caribbean’s Rhapsody of the Seas] were hitting on Amy and wanted to take her to a bar on Aruba." (CNN Wolf Blitzer Reports, 6-10-2005)

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2006, 04:35:31 AM »

Whytegirl translated this for Ricardo Diaz (I grabbed it from BFN - excerpt):

Dear friends,

I am an investigative journalist. I am Puerto Rican, that is the reason for my bad english, but this is important and I want to be very clear because at this point anything new could help Natalee an his family, and that is the reason I address this letter. I prefer to write it in spanish and Mrs. Twitty please make sure you get someone to translate this information, hoping that I can be of some help.

Ricardo Diaz

Dear Mrs. Beth Twitty,

During my investigations in the past I could uncover that the island of Aruba was being used by the Colombian drug cartels for several uses. Some of the leaders of these cartels found Aruba as a place to live, because they felt safe in an environment of tourism where there is no police and they did not intervene with tourists either.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2006, 01:03:06 PM »

The Tracy Allen sketch strongly resembles Steve Croes' friend "Jerry."

The sketch is on Page 2 of this thread.

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2006, 01:58:08 PM »

Probably posting in the wrong place, but found this as a locked site on the official Interpol website.  Is there any way we could unlock it to see what Aruba has officially going with Interpol?

Exchange of Good Practices visits in Nassau (Bahamas) and Oranjestad (Aruba)

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2006, 01:59:55 PM »

SUFFOCATION -A CRIME IN ARUBA?
Autopsy Father Montoya revealed suffocation
CURACAO – Autopsy has revealed this
morning that Father Alejandro Montoya of the
Bonam Church died from suffocation.
That is definitely a crime and there are no
suspects yet. WHAT ELSE IS NEW!!!
In the interest of the investigation, the
authorities do not want to release any details,
only that they are going all-out on solving
this case.
“We are on top of it. You better believe it”,
said police commissioner Marlon Wernet.
“And all tips from the community are
extremely welcome. It doesn’t matter how
little the information is.”
Montoya was found in his bed under a blanket
yesterday morning, with a pillow next to his
head, his hands tied up and his mouth taped
up, even though the latter is not confirmed
nor denied. The police found several tracks
that are now being analyzed. The assault
itself had probably taken place in the evening.
Shortly after the body was found, the police
also found Montoya’s car on Seru Cocori and
confiscated it for investigation of the tracks.
The authorities released Montoya’s body
after the autopsy.
There will be a memorial service for him this
coming Saturday.
The body will afterwards be flown to his native
country Colombia to be buried.
WELL DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH GUYS!!

THEY STILL CAN'T FIND
NATALEE HOLLOWAY!

http://tinyurl.com/ovk9j

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2006, 02:04:09 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Appeals,

This is a perfect example of what we are looking for and talking about with regard to Aruba employing total deceit to maintain their false image of being crime free.

Here is yet another example of Aruba calling a murder a death by natural causes.

I do not believe we have this one, do we MsMarple.  I can't believe they tried it again!!  Well, now I am thinking you should send your information to Interpol as well as Dr. Tarlow!!  They are involved in this cover up so perhaps they are on to Aruba as well.

Appeals, if you see this, I think because of the Interpol involvement, you should post this to the Lively as well.

This is a horrific thing they have done to this man and his family and should be exposed to the fullest possible.  I wonder if Red would do a FP article on it.  

ANNA, after reading on down in the thread, I am not too sure if your comments are now moot, or if you think this should still be done.

By the way, I think I blew the margins above, and if so, I humbly ask forgiveness of all of you who are working on this so hard and our dear Klaas.  Embarassed

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2006, 02:23:29 PM »

Aruba capital Orangecity, Sonesta Hotel, murdercase Poly Pantev
9 March 2001 was in the lobby of the Sonesta Hotel in Oranjestad capital city (Aruba) Poly Pantev (39) shot and killed, he had been Bulgaria's most important drugdealer. After his death part of his business is taken over by Kiril Kiril Tzvetkov, he had once been close to Pantev.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:87P8NRmhs34J:www.eboards4all.com/
398585/messages/987.html+Interpol+murder
+Aruba&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=37

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2006, 02:52:54 PM »

I remember 2 more but do not have the specifics:

1) young American boy around age 11 who was vacationing in Aruba with his family.  Went out in boat with an Aruban man, and was never seen again.  The Aruban claimed the boy fell overboard, but no body was ever found and the case was not investigated.  There is a tribute website on the Internet for the boy.

2) Remember the story of the American Doctor who sent his young ex-wife to Aruba with her friends?  This supposedly occurred the same week that Natalee went missing. One of the friends got mixed up with the wrong people, and 2 men threatened them to "pay up." The male friend fled the island, leaving behind the blonde who looked like Natalee.
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2006, 02:54:28 PM »

From Debbie's Caribbean Travel Forums, I found this, but not sure if it says what I think it might.  What do you guys think?

Pivrjs

Re: Barcelo Tragedy
« Reply #32 on Feb 25, 2006, 2:50pm »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ear to ear slashed throats (according to the press) a murder suicide? I think not.  
 Link to Post - Back to Top   Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
06 May-Breezes Var
06 Mar-Riu Palace Cabo
05 Mar-Breezes Var
04 Mar-Sol Sirenas/Coral Var
03 Feb-Breezes Var
02 Mar-Club Med Turks
01 Mar-Holiday Inn Aruba
00 Mar-Breezes Var
99 Apr-Club Med Par Is, Bah
98 Mar-Bella Costa&Tuxpan, Var
96 Mar-Poincianna Negril&Trewlany
95 Mar-Club Fortuna, Freprt, Bah
94 Mar-Sheraton Grand, Par Is, Bah
93 Mar-Sol Palmaras, Var
92 Mar-Bavaro Dom R
etc

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2006, 03:10:19 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

1) young American boy around age 11 who was vacationing in Aruba with his family.  Went out in boat with an Aruban man, and was never seen again.  The Aruban claimed the boy fell overboard, but no body was ever found and the case was not investigated.  There is a tribute website on the Internet for the boy.

2) Remember the story of the American Doctor who sent his young ex-wife to Aruba with her friends?  This supposedly occurred the same week that Natalee went missing. One of the friends got mixed up with the wrong people, and 2 men threatened them to "pay up." The male friend fled the island, leaving behind the blonde who looked like Natalee.

Hi Sun, I ran across the posting about the second one just yesterday but did not take it all that seriously.  Maybe my bad.  At least I think it is the same one.  Should I try to find it again?  His post said something about the intention was to murder him and rape and murder the girl.  

I am not familiar with the first one.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2006, 03:33:52 PM »

MURDERED IN ARUBA, MARCH 2001

Bulgarian drug boss  and boss of the SIC insurance company, Poli Pantev.  He was planning to have plastic surgery and live under an
assumed identity on the island, "Troud" says, quoting a source close
to the police in Aruba.  He tried to con the international cocaine
Mafia by stealing 500 kg of the drug and selling it dirt cheap.

http://www.b-info.com/tools/miva/newsview.mv ... rl=news/2001-03/text/mar22.bta
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2006, 04:17:43 PM »

Quote from: "Appeals"

Hi Sun, I ran across the posting about the second one just yesterday but did not take it all that seriously.  Maybe my bad.  At least I think it is the same one.  Should I try to find it again?  His post said something about the intention was to murder him and rape and murder the girl.  

We have the first one. The second one - we don't have.

We also had the Bulgarian who was shot in an elevator.

Re. the priest who was found dead in his bed - Curacao isn't Aruba ... or to put that another way, I don't think we should start adding the B & C islands to the A island's crimes ...  Wink  Although I may be missing something; are y'all saying he WAS on Aruba when this happened?

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2006, 05:33:06 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "Appeals"

We have the first one. The second one - we don't have.

We also had the Bulgarian who was shot in an elevator.

Re. the priest who was found dead in his bed - Curacao isn't Aruba ... or to put that another way, I don't think we should start adding the B & C islands to the A island's crimes ...  Wink  Although I may be missing something; are y'all saying he WAS on Aruba when this happened?

Re the Priest -- you are right, Curacao is not Aruba, and the first line is what captured my attention, but could not figure out if there was any connection to Aruba.  This was the only thing I found that had Aruba connected to it.  So probably should have Klaas delete it?  I have no problem with that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.