March 28, 2024, 03:51:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739592 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #880 on: February 28, 2009, 10:01:14 PM »

2/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene man problematico y cu is wordo busca for husticia

presencia of police of san nicolas owing to wordo ask monday 4.30 of nightfall, at one cas at sabana broom, where will have one action cu machete. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e cas, they're talk cu he v.f.h, naci at aruba of 25 year, that is tell police cu one are of boy owing to come his cas already fight cune. the is tell police cu the problem owing to cuminsa for of saturday, hour cu the are owing to come busca problem y owing to fight cune. v.f.h. is tell cu past owing to fight cu they for defende his self y owing to destrui one car cu they owing to come cune. v.f.h. is tell police cu the children had machete. while cu police was talk cu v.f.h, one nissan centra owing to happen cu the children in dje. police owing to follow behind the car, but not owing to succeed achieve. police is see fast of one cas at sabana broom, 3 boy is march. uno was arm cu one golfstick y uno cu one axe. relaciona cu the descripcion cu police owing to achieve for of v.f.h. they owing to succeed place hand on he m.j. vd. b, naci at aruba of 25 year, already cu the was wordo busca for police. the another dosnan owing to core bay. police owing to confisca the axe.

I believe this is the same incident, and the translation is easier to understand.
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7326/8/

caso earnest of maltraro at sabana broom monday, 23 february 2009 - 23:30 monday in oranan of nightfall patrullanan of police owing to wordo movilisa cu urgencia for sabana broom for one caso of hinkamento. owing to resulta cu one gang of pos chiquito will have to owing to work one plan for stop one nissan sunny grey y owing to descend y beat the three ocupantenan of the car. at dado instant they will have to owing to throw up one axe y owing to break the glasnan of the car y cap one of esnan sit behind cu one cap enough serious. cu car particular the three personanan injury owing to wordo trasporta for centro medico at san nicolas, while cu one cantidad big of police owing to responde at once for atende the caso. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: March 01, 2009, 01:13:08 PM »

3/1/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=114&mId=1

Papiamentu translation:

more danjo at we turism, ladronnan owing to steal 4 tire of v-wagen lague on blokki fecha:

01/03/2009 | horario: 11:12 is what the tourist victima of the ladronicia here will tell after of cu the lose his deposito y also haye is pay extra gastonan because ladronnan without escrupulo owing to steal 4 tire of the v-wagen? the tourist here will achieve earn of go back aruba, what the will tell everybody at merca hour the go back ayanan? y still gobierno (lesa ministro of justicia) not owing to give ordo for arise the team of police across from joyriding? come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: March 01, 2009, 01:48:10 PM »

2/24/2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diamars/noticia/news7.html

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to haci bad usage of power y owing to maltrate siendo cu the is inocente

oranjestad (aan): at redaccion of daily paper owing to present the eldridge the. croes. the person here owing to come for haci one denuncia relaciona cu the maltrato cu past owing to achieve door of some police diadomingo hour cu owing to surgi one incidente during the parada big. according sr. croes, the cu his family, incluyendo his casa y his yiunan, was look at parada big for her bridge of lagoen diadomingo nightfall. at dado instant owing to surgi one action among one are of person caminda was have pushamento just fast of where they was stop for look at the parada happen. croes y his casa, that also owing to present at table of redaccion owing to let know cu hour cu police owing to interveni for stop the bringamento, past owing to try of tell police that or kendenan was envolvi in the action here y kico owing to happen. past owing to tell cu police, two or three police, not owing to as at cuenta cu the was try of help they indicando kendenan was esnan in the action. owing to expresa cu the polisnan owing to cuminza batie siendo cu the is inocente y not was have nothing of haber in the bringamento. his madam, cu owing to interveni for defende his casa, owing to tell police cu they was beat his husband inhustamente, but one of the polisnan owing to mande close his mouth. according the madam, past owing to follow talk cu one another person cu was eynan y cu is witness of thing owing to happen, but the police here owing to fly the baricada, wanta the madam, bente abao y owing to cuminza dal’e cu klop for after place at boei. also past owing to achieve some golpi at his braza. for thing is his casa, owing to tell cu the was cabez abao y without cu owing to place resistencia, the polisnan owing to batie lagando his cara cu one clip near of his wenkbrauw, at his cachete y till even golpi at his cabez. the madam owing to being take away keep of police y do not till near of 1:10 am cu past owing to being let in freedom, owing to manifesta. in the caso of his pareha cu is esun cu owing to achieve the worse part, the have to owing to bay hospital at where the enfermeronan owing to work one raport cu cual, owing to tell, the will entrega one complaint for her abuse cometi contra of his person, according declaracion. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: March 01, 2009, 02:00:54 PM »

2/24/2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diamars/noticia/news5.html

Papiamentu translation:

past owing to cumpre for 150 florin…. dutch cu badge of prensa falsifica in carnaval

oranjestad (aan): one dutch cu owing to come aruba for cubri carnaval owing to comete algo contra regulation for so can march in the ruta of carnaval without worde stroba. police already end is behind the pista of esun of prensa cu owing to bad using his badge for earn coin cune. the colega of prensa here owing to scan his badge y sell the copia for 150 guilder cu the dutch. the badge here was have number 35 on dje. esun cu police have registra cu number 35 is of cool fm but not can garantiza cu is esun here owing to worde copia. the number here can owing to worde write also on the badge. was papito comenencia self cu owing to reparti the badgenan here y past owing to come across cu the dutch here on the ruta. hour cu owing to puntre past owing to medio witch y owing to pour abao at once cu past owing to pay 150 guilder pe. the not can owing to tell is that. papito comenencia not owing to detene but owing to less the badge for of dje. the color was one yellow various. soon the investigacion will stay cla is that owing to falsifica the badge of prensa in the caso here. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: March 01, 2009, 08:40:51 PM »

3/1/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=118

Papiamentu translation:

owing to succeed achieve car procedente of ladronicia at dakota behind pius x school fecha: 01/03/2009 | horario: 20:16

diadomingo morning police is ricibi one informe of one car procedente of joyriding cu ladronnan will owing to let behind behind pius x school at dakota, at once police owing to bay at sitio y owing to come encontra cu the car procedente of joyriding. besides owing to constata cu the ladronnan owing to bay cu 3 wiel of car completo. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: March 01, 2009, 08:47:12 PM »

3/1/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=117

Papiamentu translation:

police attentive owing to descubri another car procedente of joyriding at dakota fecha:

01/03/2009 | horario: 20:17 haciendo one investigacion not mucho far of the sitio the agentenan owing to come encontra cu one another car steal. they owing to deduci this already cu the wayanan was clip y in the car all cos was reboltea. they owing to controla but the hour ey still not was have complaint of joyriding. they owing to haci all esfuerzo for contact the donjo but already cu the donjo not was know self cu they owing to steal his car till hour they owing to yame. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: March 01, 2009, 08:51:50 PM »

3/1/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=116

Papiamentu translation:

choller owing to go back comete kiebro at departamento asuntonan social fecha:

01/03/2009 | horario: 20:14 diadomingo owing to enter informe of cu one kiebro did take lugar at the departamento of asuntonan social y cu probably the choller thief will is in the lugar still at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to constata cu they owing to break one glass y owing to enter in the lugar but the thief self will owing to leave for of one of the portanan of exit of emergencia of the lugar. owing to solicita the departamento of investigacion tecnico for happen monday for controla the vingerprintnan. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: March 01, 2009, 10:48:45 PM »

2/27/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=89&mId=0
http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=89&mId=1
http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=89&mode=read

at tanki leendert man throw meymey of caminda seriamente injury at his cabez y sangrando profusamente fecha:

27/02/2009 | horario: 21:56 diabierna night owing to enter one informe cu have one man all at blood throw m emey of caminda at tanki leendert, at arrival of the patrol they're encontra the nberdad one man seriamente injury at his cabes y not can talk neither tell nothing come across. at once owing to ask ambulance cu urgencia at the sitio, investigando at the sitio owing to base of some indicacion cu the agentenan owing to achieve, muy probably here will is deal of one employee of engineering of marriott ocean club already cu the have one name tag of edgar y also the is dress cu uniform of dicho hotel. together cune the have one book diminutive cu his name edgar c. at arrival of ambulance they owing to rip plough cu here is deal of slanan earnest cu he here owing to ricibi muy probableme nte door of maltrato. none person in the vecindario conose he here. po lis owing to avisa recherche of the caso here y they will haci the investigacion for so responsabilisa esun responsable for her acto here. come across

More on this story:

3/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

victima of atraco y maltrato edgar croes owing to being transporta cu urgencia for colombia

as we owing to trece saturday in form of one primicia edgar croes of 45 year, that owing to become victima seriamente of one atraco at tanki leendert owing to wordo take away cu urgencia for bogota, colombia. this after cu doctor owing to constata cu his situation have to of atencion medico more avanza. police seems not have complaint entrega, because the victima self will have to haci this according the family owing to splica we. diabierna night the caso here owing to sosode, cu owing to place cu police the instant ey owing to dicidi of bay check at marriott where the victima is work for know of his family. the victima will was baby y is a cu is cla for enfrenta cualkier problem. bisińanan where the caso owing to sosode owing to tell cu the victima owing to wordo beat by of 3 person hour cu past owing to reclamanan on algo. owing to dale cu tree in cabez. on the photograph self can see one bit of the form cu owing to come across cu edgar croes. family owing to despedi of dje although the was in coma first cu past owing to leave for bogota abordo of the air ambulance of aruba. will see kico police will bay haci for cu the caso earnest here close of the cas of family therefore. at tanki leendert where have one victima now cu craneo fractura. in news of police of yesterday, mucho not owing to being divulga of the caso, y owing to limita at tell cu police of north is bay diabierna night 8.45 on the caminda at tanki leendert, where have one person injury, on caminda cu one chop serious at his forehead. hour cu police owing to arrive they're come across cu one man dress cu uniform of one highrise hotel, is bleed pisa at his forehead y had one chop enough hundo. in his saco, police owing to achieve one notebook cu the name edgar croes. the self not can owing to tell nothing kico owing to happen cune. ambulance owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. till here the news of police, while as we owing to relata end have to owing to transporta the victima cu urgencia for bogota, colombia, in one situation extremely critico.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: March 01, 2009, 11:08:18 PM »

3/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

Papiamentu translation:

once more, they wanted follow hinca drugs at aruba fiscal owing to descend pisa on the trio venezolano, kendenan boat owing to stay intercepta for guardacosta cu 34.4 kilo of cocaina

fiscal owing to descend pisa on the venezolanonan, carlos enrique miranda, nerio jesus maldonado chiquito y jose alvarez colina caminda past owing to exigi 7 year of jail for cada one. the 3 venezolanonan here owing to wordo grab day 9 of november 2008 in one boat at height of natural bridge. t’asina cu guardacosta owing to intercepta they caminda owing to confisca two bulto conteniendo provided that overall 34.4 kilo of cocaina. during tratamento of the caso in corte, huez owing to ripara cu none of the sospechosonan does not talk nothing. miranda owing to tell cu past owing to wordo pay 1 miyon bolivar for come cu the boat aruba y cu will have to owing to keep one sign. the not know that have to owing to fly at water cu the droganan. sinembargo, guardacosta owing to achieve carlos enrique miranda in water cu the bultonan. huez owing to show cu nerio jesus maldonado chiquito owing to declara at police cu is carlos enrique miranda have to owing to fly at water cu the bultonan y the will take over the maneho of the boat. jose alvarez colina owing to declara cu past owing to come in the boat for saca water for of the boat. fiscal owing to show cu for of the declaracionnan cu the trio here owing to give at police can saca afo cu miranda owing to declara cu maldonado chiquito have to owing to indica where have to owing to bay cu the boat y cu alvarez colina will have to owing to fly at water cu the bultonan of drugs. guardacosta owing to intercepta the boat sospechoso here near of natural bridge. past owing to tell cu the is as at cuenta cu alvarez colina owing to wordo condena in pasado for traficacion of 80 kilo of cocaina caminda past owing to wordo condena at 5 year of jail. also owing to as at cuenta cu maldonado diminutive self owing to declara at police cu various trip past owing to trece drugs. past owing to exigi 7 year of jail for cada one y cu the boat will stay confisca. day 20 of march now sentencia is cay.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: March 01, 2009, 11:46:36 PM »

3/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

yoyo is arm cu cuchiu y mokkel presencia of police of san nicolas owing to wordo ask diabierna 2’or of afternoon, at tio pepe, where the conoci of police yoyo, j.j.l. naci at aruba of 42 year, was march swai cu machete y is molestia everybody in the restaurant. hour cu police owing to arrive they're come across cu yoyo, not cu machete, but cu two cuchiu y also one mokkel. mirando cu the was strongly bao of influencia, police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep, at where past owing to achieve one cuarto free. the two cuchiunan y the mokkel owing to stay confisca.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: March 01, 2009, 11:53:06 PM »

3/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

child muher owing to destrui two window cu stone

diabierna nightfall 3 or y mey, police of san nicolas is bay at one cas at de vuyst, for one destruccion. eynan police is talk cu the child muher j.r.b. naci at aruba of 23 year, that is tell police cu the child muher g.j.s. of 17 year, owing to break two window of his bedroom cu stone. the is tell cu the motibo is one problem old cu s., cu the amigo of b., for motibo of one cacho. b. is tell police cu s. owing to let know also cu cos do not stay so. b. owing to tell police cu the is bay give complaint of destruccion. hour cu police was bayendo for of the cas, they're come across cu g.j.s. police owing to detene y hibe keep, where past owing to stay for investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: March 02, 2009, 12:09:11 AM »

This may seem like a very minor offense, but disturbing to me considering the age of the offender.  If the path of this child is not changed, what's to come in the future?

3/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

child of 8 year is steal game casette

diabierna one madam dutch owing to.j.e.g, naci at the netherlands of 41 year, is ask presencia of police, y the is tell police cu three week happen the boy owing to.m. of 8 year owing to come his cas y owing to bay cu 4 game cassette. the madam is tell police cu the child owing to come his diabierna y past owing to as ocupa p’e can calling police.ora cu police owing to come, past owing to admiti cu past owing to coy the casettenan y owing to tell police cu the is stay his only at home. mirando the edad young y already the child cuminsa steal, police owing to hibe keep of san nicolas y owing to calling voogdijraad. also they owing to calling his parents. the father owing to.a.d.m. naci at britsh guyana of 52 year, not was wanted owing to show comprension. fast personal of voogdijraad, police owing to scual the father y the mother m.m. n naci at haiti of 43 year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: March 02, 2009, 12:16:15 AM »

3/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

inhabitant cu problem cu cayman

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna nightfall 6.30, at one cas in semeleerstraat, where he cayman h.j.r of 44 year, that is one conoci of police is haci fastioso y cu machete is menasa the habitantenan of the cas. the madam j.a.c. naci at sint maarten of 40 year, is tell police cu cayman owing to come his cas for busca cloths, but after past owing to enter in cas y wanted owing to bath. the habitantenan owing to bise cu the not mag of bath eynan. cayman owing to angry serious y owing to coy one machete y menasa everybody cune. after past owing to bay for of the cas. police owing to come across cune some cas more far y past owing to tell police cu cos is just left. t’e yiunan of the muher wanted owing to dale cu tubo of iron. police owing to bise cu the do not bon-bini n’e cas y the have to coy his cosnan y bay. police owing to bahe at roof on cabes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: March 02, 2009, 06:31:08 PM »

3/2/2009 24Ora

The Hotel referenced in this article is the RIU, translates as river.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7360/5/

Papiamentu translation:

ladronicia at hotelnan is cabando cu turism monday, 02 march 2009 - 00:00

in end of week 24ora.com was of visit at river hotel debi cu the hotel is cansa of the racha of ladronicia cu is pasando casi daily paper, but also they do not contento cu the systema hudicial at aruba. is so cu some week happen one lardon owing to wordo grab y in barely 10 day the person owing to wordo let in freedom y according can compronde the person here will have to owing to come y steal again 2 day happen. the person will have to owing to lever at near of the hotel, enter one bedroom via balcon y owing to bay cu several joyas y owing to try of bay cu the safe also. click read more for more imagen of where they owing to enter y also more detayes of the form of operacion y the efecto cu the have on we turism. have to menciona cu the much trip the ladronicianan cu is happen at river is two person cu is opera together y they're enter the kambernan cu have person kedando for so steal. at more cu one ocasion sumanan of coin cash owing to desaparece. was have two caso also cu the huesped is enter his bedroom y owing to come across cara cara cu the ladronan. at one ocasion also the ladronan owing to let message in form of grafitti menasando one of the hefenan cu the person will die. efecto upstairs turismo: the mature cu have all the ladronicianan here is ocurri is make cu the huespuednan is give they comentario of they estadia on the website popular tripadvisor. here on they're write all berdad y can see enough opinion of various huespued cu the happen in the situation here. the opinionan here is wordo read door of much tourist potencial y they not will make they booking for her dicho hotel. have to menciona cu have opinionan also of ladronicia at another hotelnan. the efecto is cu at instant cu one tourist see cu have so much ladronicia in the kambernan the will pense two bez if the is come aruba. this is afectando we turism end despite of the recession mundial cu ja is andando. river hotel is of opinion cu the is inacceptabel cu ministerio publico is let ladronan bay pound in barely 10 day. river is boga for minister rudy croes make algo urgente debi cu the situation of polisnan at keep marduga also is algo of lamenta. river can owing to comenta cu on one marduga they owing to wordo informa cu is only 4 police was have at keep at north. river is opina "con can is possible cu have only 4 police for work for her area of the hotelnan cu have thousand of tourist hospedando?". come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: March 02, 2009, 06:38:24 PM »

3/2/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=127&mId=2

Papiamentu translation:

after of more of 2 month steal at last donjo looking at his car y is calling police fecha: 02/03/2009 | horario: 12:14

monday morning one ciudadano cu at december anja happen they owing to steal his car for of veld of winston at santa cruz, owing to ripara one nissan sentra same cu esun cu they owing to steal for of dje but cu one another number on dje. ela arrive close y owing to ripara at once cu is his car the is y at once ela calling police. police owing to come y owing to confisca the vehiculo y in the car owing to come achieve datos of that have the car ey cu the number stick on dje. now esun cu was tine the ultimo 2 lunanan have to bay responde con ela arrive at the car ey. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: March 02, 2009, 06:47:35 PM »

3/2/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=125

Papiamentu translation:

more car of huur desmantela, is follow cause danjo at we turism then ministro of justicia is follow viaha y trip on harley fecha: 02/03/2009 | horario: 09:19

monday morning owing to enter informe cu owing to come encontra one another car of huur casi full desmantela on the veld of mercurius at arrival of the patrol not owing to stay nothing another cu hibe balashi for investigacion. the vehiculo is pertenece at u-save car & truck rental. now one another tourist will pay the amargo recuerdo of lose deposito y pay gasto adicional. but seems the ministro of justicia do not worry self, the is prefera trip y core rond cu harley. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: March 02, 2009, 07:13:35 PM »

2/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

huez wanted send one message for all chofer cu is core sober owing to condena goedgedrag for dead of erwin clemencia, at one 18 month of jail, less his rijbewijs for 5 year y also the have to pay the gastonan of burial

while cu fiscal owing to exigi 4 year of jail for bryon goedgedrag, yesterday huez owing to reduci the castigo here 1 year y 6 month of jail p’e chofer that owing to cause dead tragico of erwin clemencia. the famianan of the difunto clemencia y the acusado goedgedrag was listen cu atencion kico huez was tell. huez owing to tell cu the do not achieve prove the first acusacion of fiscal, esta cu intencionalmente bryon goedgedrag owing to kill erwin clemencia. past owing to tell cu not, because one person owing to core iresponsabel have to acus’e of owing to kill one person. huez owing to indica cu bryon goedgedrag was core cu velocidad much high day 11 of august 2008. past owing to happen some car y at dado instant wanted owing to enter behind one car, but by cu the car his fast was core mucho poco-poco, bryon goedgedrag did take the decision dramatico of less at hand robez enbez of less at hand right. by of this, past owing to bay strike contra the vehiculo of erwin clemencia cu was come in direccion contrario. huez is comparti all the another acusac ion cont r owing to br yon goedgedrag. the is achieve cu bryon goedgedrag was bao influencia of alcohol y esey owing to place cu the not was reacciona corecto. sinembargo huez do not achieve cu bryon goedgedrag intencionalmente owing to kill erwin clemencia as fiscal owing to acus’e. the is achieve bryon goedgedrag responsible p’e dead of clemencia. for thing t’e ponencia of advocate mr. chris lejuez cu the accidente is same cos cu esun cu owing to happen at san nicolas, huez is opina cu not can compara the accidente lamentable at san nicolas cu this. huez owing to tell cu have to send one sign good cla cu do not tolera chofernan cu is core car sober. pesey the is achieve cu have to impone castigo severo. past owing to condena goedgedrag at 18 month of jail y cu for 5 year is less his rijbewijs. also past owing to ordena for goedgedrag pay the gastonan of burial of erwin clemencia cu is in careda of 15 thousand guilder.

More on this story, with a much better (Google) translation:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53368.php

Aruba

1.5 years jail for death drive Clemencia

March 2, 2009, 14:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 18-year-old Bryon Good Behavior in August last year the 56-year-old Erwin Clemencia death rode was last Friday by the judge sentenced to 18 months imprisonment with deduction of pre-trial detention. Moreover, his license revoked for five years and a sum of 15,000 florin to pay. Good Behavior wrong at the time of the accident under the influence of alcohol.

Good behavior is his conviction held responsible for the deadly accident on the night of 10 August 11, 2008 on the road to Seroe Tijsji. Witnesses saw his sports car when at high speed on the wrong side of the road driving and try to insert. This happened not on time when the sports car at the front of Clemencia aanbotste. The victim was not killed but was badly injured and was caught in the car wreck. His injuries were such that, while the firemen tried to free him, died. The offender and his passenger were seriously injured in the accident. The court considered good behavior also responsible for the injury of his passenger. The crew is still in rehabilitation as a result of the accident.

The court, the offender during the trial on his irresponsible behavior and stated that this is a tragic example of the effects of alcohol and high speed traffic. Such a combination, the driver not only his own life at stake, but also of passengers and other road users, the court

The accident involving Clemencia was killed, it was five tenths fatal traffic accident in 2008. Immediately after the accident came from different angles sounds more to do prevention. There were several organizations that wanted to start a campaign to encourage responsible behavior. Even opposition party ASF asked during a press conference for more attention to the road on the island.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: March 02, 2009, 07:20:08 PM »

3/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

Papiamentu translation:

once more, they wanted follow hinca drugs at aruba fiscal owing to descend pisa on the trio venezolano, kendenan boat owing to stay intercepta for guardacosta cu 34.4 kilo of cocaina

fiscal owing to descend pisa on the venezolanonan, carlos enrique miranda, nerio jesus maldonado chiquito y jose alvarez colina caminda past owing to exigi 7 year of jail for cada one. the 3 venezolanonan here owing to wordo grab day 9 of november 2008 in one boat at height of natural bridge. t’asina cu guardacosta owing to intercepta they caminda owing to confisca two bulto conteniendo provided that overall 34.4 kilo of cocaina. during tratamento of the caso in corte, huez owing to ripara cu none of the sospechosonan does not talk nothing. miranda owing to tell cu past owing to wordo pay 1 miyon bolivar for come cu the boat aruba y cu will have to owing to keep one sign. the not know that have to owing to fly at water cu the droganan. sinembargo, guardacosta owing to achieve carlos enrique miranda in water cu the bultonan. huez owing to show cu nerio jesus maldonado chiquito owing to declara at police cu is carlos enrique miranda have to owing to fly at water cu the bultonan y the will take over the maneho of the boat. jose alvarez colina owing to declara cu past owing to come in the boat for saca water for of the boat. fiscal owing to show cu for of the declaracionnan cu the trio here owing to give at police can saca afo cu miranda owing to declara cu maldonado chiquito have to owing to indica where have to owing to bay cu the boat y cu alvarez colina will have to owing to fly at water cu the bultonan of drugs. guardacosta owing to intercepta the boat sospechoso here near of natural bridge. past owing to tell cu the is as at cuenta cu alvarez colina owing to wordo condena in pasado for traficacion of 80 kilo of cocaina caminda past owing to wordo condena at 5 year of jail. also owing to as at cuenta cu maldonado diminutive self owing to declara at police cu various trip past owing to trece drugs. past owing to exigi 7 year of jail for cada one y cu the boat will stay confisca. day 20 of march now sentencia is cay.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53366.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Seven years required for drug trafficking
March 2, 2009, 14:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The public prosecutor last week demanded seven years in prison three Venezuelan suspects. The trio is suspected of last year, 34.4 kilos of drugs in the island to have smuggled. The three were then made by the Coast Guard in a boat at the Natural Bridge held. They had two bales of cocaine with him.

The defendants have made contradictory statements about their involvement and role in the smuggling case. During the trial the defendants refused to say anything further. In determining the penalty did the officer take into account the fact that one of the defendants already convicted for smuggling 80 kilos of drugs. He was five years imprisonment. The incriminating statement of one of the suspects, the fact that the third time that he did drugs, was the officer in the weight requirement. The judge is ruling on March 20.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: March 03, 2009, 01:49:06 AM »

3/2/2009 24Ora

The Hotel referenced in this article is the RIU, translates as river.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7360/5/

Papiamentu translation:

ladronicia at hotelnan is cabando cu turism monday, 02 march 2009 - 00:00

in end of week 24ora.com was of visit at river hotel debi cu the hotel is cansa of the racha of ladronicia cu is pasando casi daily paper, but also they do not contento cu the systema hudicial at aruba. is so cu some week happen one lardon owing to wordo grab y in barely 10 day the person owing to wordo let in freedom y according can compronde the person here will have to owing to come y steal again 2 day happen. the person will have to owing to lever at near of the hotel, enter one bedroom via balcon y owing to bay cu several joyas y owing to try of bay cu the safe also. click read more for more imagen of where they owing to enter y also more detayes of the form of operacion y the efecto cu the have on we turism. have to menciona cu the much trip the ladronicianan cu is happen at river is two person cu is opera together y they're enter the kambernan cu have person kedando for so steal. at more cu one ocasion sumanan of coin cash owing to desaparece. was have two caso also cu the huesped is enter his bedroom y owing to come across cara cara cu the ladronan. at one ocasion also the ladronan owing to let message in form of grafitti menasando one of the hefenan cu the person will die. efecto upstairs turismo: the mature cu have all the ladronicianan here is ocurri is make cu the huespuednan is give they comentario of they estadia on the website popular tripadvisor. here on they're write all berdad y can see enough opinion of various huespued cu the happen in the situation here. the opinionan here is wordo read door of much tourist potencial y they not will make they booking for her dicho hotel. have to menciona cu have opinionan also of ladronicia at another hotelnan. the efecto is cu at instant cu one tourist see cu have so much ladronicia in the kambernan the will pense two bez if the is come aruba. this is afectando we turism end despite of the recession mundial cu ja is andando. river hotel is of opinion cu the is inacceptabel cu ministerio publico is let ladronan bay pound in barely 10 day. river is boga for minister rudy croes make algo urgente debi cu the situation of polisnan at keep marduga also is algo of lamenta. river can owing to comenta cu on one marduga they owing to wordo informa cu is only 4 police was have at keep at north. river is opina "con can is possible cu have only 4 police for work for her area of the hotelnan cu have thousand of tourist hospedando?". come across

More on this story:

3/3/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

miss of seguridad river is complain but do not contribui
richard velazco, encarga cu maneho of hotel river owing to indica cu they have one problem of seguridad much big caminda cu they have two for three ladronicia cada week. thing the is lamenta is cu the ladronnan owing to bay close, but 10 day after they're pound y is go back comete they actonan. velazco owing to indica cu they do not pertenece at ahata, but cu the visibility team of ahata do not funciona marduga niether y besides police do not actua if is or not acolyte of ahata. river is all cos less one good ciudadano at the momentonan here y all this under eye of we gobernantenan complaciente, was one of the comentarionan ricibi. come across

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

river is complain of problem of seguridad but do not contribui at this niether richard velazco, encarga cu maneho of hotel river owing to indica cu they have one problem of seguridad much big caminda cu they have two for three ladronicia cada week. the is tell cu police conoce the two hombernan envolvi, hotel owing to raporta the ladronicia, turistanan owing to waknan in they camber, owing to core behind the ladronnan, via potret show by of police at the turistanan the ladronnan owing to wordo identifica. thing the is lamenta is cu the ladronnan owing to bay close, but 10 day after they're pound y is go back comete they actonan. according velazco the situation here is uno perhudicial because the turistanan have fright now cu ladronnnan is bay enter they camber in oranan of night. the is ask aid at minister rudy croes, at fiscal general, korpschef for can please busca more personal for work night in the area of high risenan, because at the momentonan here is 4 police only is work in the area y not have person ‘undercover’ for vigila. more aleu the is tell cu have much person cu owing to cancela they vakantie for aruba by of the situation here, cual do not afecta river only but aruba provided that general because crimen owing to aumenta rond aruba. here past owing to tell cu polisnan is haci one good work, but if they have they hands mara they not can haci more. mirando cu some time happen can owing to listen in meeting of ahata cu owing to deny cu have kiebro or cu criminalidad is high in area of hotel, owing to ask about richard velazco his comentario on this. the is tell cu this do not berdad, cu the problem here do not only of river but also of another hotelnan. if past owing to tell cu they're esun cu more problem have because the thief self owing to arrive of tell cu hotel river is his favorito y cu past will go back. velazco owing to indica cu they do not pertenece at ahata, but cu the feasibility team of ahata do not funciona marduga niether y besides police do not actua if is or not acolyte of ahata. comentarionan cu awemainta owing to ricibi on the declaracionnan of richard velazco is indica cu the not can critica feasibility team because if they will owing to become acolyte of ahata, they contribuicon will can owing to help for have more person trahando in this y will can is ofrece parent seguridad at the own river self. also owing to achieve informacion cu provided that times of critica abroad they have to look at inside also y have one parent control on his trahadornan, because can owing to see con one employee of river self owing to less cadena y another cosnan for of one huesped cu owing to arrive the hotel sober. according can owing to compronde the hotel is busca more tanto ‘cheap labour’ caminda majority of trahadornan of the hotel is foreigner y do not haci one back up check of the trahadornan here. river is all cos less one good ciudadano at the momentonan here y all this under eye of we gobernantenan complaciente, was one of the comentarionan ricibi.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: March 03, 2009, 01:55:02 AM »

3/3/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

man cu owing to as relacion cu child muher of 13 year owing to achieve castigo of 128 day close, 6 month of jail condiciona, 2 year of proof y have to haci 100 hour of servicio at comunidad

despite cu he of 26 year is para’riba cu the not was know cu the child muher had 13 year y owing to believe cu the child have 17 year, huez if not owing to believe the storia here. diabierna, on peticion of fiscal, huez owing to let the victima present in corte y eynan owing to conclui if genuinely the child is seems more big. after of owing to combersa cu the child, huez owing to let trece the sospechoso y owing to bis’e cu contrario at thing the sospechoso is tell, the child can bien is seems big, but his actitud is show claramente cu the is one child. fiscal owing to tell huez cu despite owing to as relacion owing to base boluntario, the sospechoso is castigabel. ley tey for proteha younger of edad. past owing to exigi 10 month of jail, kitando the time cu already end the sospechoso is close in kia. advocate mr. foy owing to remarca cu the mother of the victima self owing to tell cu the does not for castiga the sospechoso already cu the copi is break end. past owing to ask huez for descend the castigo. huez owing to dicta sentencia of trip, caminda past owing to tell cu the is achieve the sospechoso culpable. huez owing to follow tell cu the sospechoso have to can was know cu the child cu the had relacion cune is one younger of edad. the also owing to show cu ley tey for proteha younger of edad. sinembargo huez is achieve cu the sospechoso owing to sit sufficient castigo. past owing to condene at 128 day y 6 month of jail condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year. also past owing to impone p’e sospechoso haci 100 hour of servicio for comunidad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.