March 28, 2024, 09:06:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739718 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: March 05, 2009, 05:37:17 PM »

3/5/2009 Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=156&mId=4

Papiamentu translation:

owing to achieve car steal in madiki now police is investigando fecha: 05/03/2009 | horario: 11:59

diaranzon morning owing to enter informe cu have one car let behind at madiki at once dirigi one patrol at the sitio y provided that berdad they owing to achieve one nissan sentra blanco cu was procedente of joyriding. police owing to confiisca the car for more investigacion. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: March 05, 2009, 05:47:14 PM »

3/5/2009  Awe24

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=154&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is enter baba's kibrando one buraco in wall y is bay cu much mercancia fecha: 05/03/2009 | horario: 06:59

diahuebs madruga owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to enter in baba's y owing to steal several articulo at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. investigacion haci at the sitio owing to indica cu the ladronnan owing to coba the wall behind the edificio where none person can waknan they owing to coba first at one lugar but after owing to follow at one another lugar near of the labamano where they owing to descubri cu will is more facil for they coba eynan. they owing to enter the lugar coy several cellular camera y another aparatonan y bay for of the sitio. police is investigando the caso here. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: March 05, 2009, 06:05:20 PM »

3/5/2009 24Ora

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7414/8/

Papiamentu translation:

two car completamente desmantela thursday, 05 march 2009 - 00:05

seems cu the recha of ladronicia of car at aruba is follow y not have as of frena this niether. chofernan on the caminda of kibaima tanki flip just pabao of the tanki of water cu have at balashi owing to beat alarma close police mirando cu two car owing to stay throw full pluma. all two is toyota y one of they assure is of one compania of huur car mirando cu still the have his sticker on dje stick. practicamente is skeleto owing to stay of the two autonan here. the fotonan here is ilustra all cos. police owing to come see the situation y all thing can owing to haci is coy number of chasis for see if can succeed trace the owner of the car via keurings lokaal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: March 05, 2009, 06:15:21 PM »

2/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

huez wanted send one message for all chofer cu is core sober owing to condena goedgedrag for dead of erwin clemencia, at one 18 month of jail, less his rijbewijs for 5 year y also the have to pay the gastonan of burial

while cu fiscal owing to exigi 4 year of jail for bryon goedgedrag, yesterday huez owing to reduci the castigo here 1 year y 6 month of jail p’e chofer that owing to cause dead tragico of erwin clemencia. the famianan of the difunto clemencia y the acusado goedgedrag was listen cu atencion kico huez was tell. huez owing to tell cu the do not achieve prove the first acusacion of fiscal, esta cu intencionalmente bryon goedgedrag owing to kill erwin clemencia. past owing to tell cu not, because one person owing to core iresponsabel have to acus’e of owing to kill one person. huez owing to indica cu bryon goedgedrag was core cu velocidad much high day 11 of august 2008. past owing to happen some car y at dado instant wanted owing to enter behind one car, but by cu the car his fast was core mucho poco-poco, bryon goedgedrag did take the decision dramatico of less at hand robez enbez of less at hand right. by of this, past owing to bay strike contra the vehiculo of erwin clemencia cu was come in direccion contrario. huez is comparti all the another acusac ion cont r owing to br yon goedgedrag. the is achieve cu bryon goedgedrag was bao influencia of alcohol y esey owing to place cu the not was reacciona corecto. sinembargo huez do not achieve cu bryon goedgedrag intencionalmente owing to kill erwin clemencia as fiscal owing to acus’e. the is achieve bryon goedgedrag responsible p’e dead of clemencia. for thing t’e ponencia of advocate mr. chris lejuez cu the accidente is same cos cu esun cu owing to happen at san nicolas, huez is opina cu not can compara the accidente lamentable at san nicolas cu this. huez owing to tell cu have to send one sign good cla cu do not tolera chofernan cu is core car sober. pesey the is achieve cu have to impone castigo severo. past owing to condena goedgedrag at 18 month of jail y cu for 5 year is less his rijbewijs. also past owing to ordena for goedgedrag pay the gastonan of burial of erwin clemencia cu is in careda of 15 thousand guilder.

More on this story, with a much better (Google) translation:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53368.php

Aruba

1.5 years jail for death drive Clemencia

March 2, 2009, 14:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 18-year-old Bryon Good Behavior in August last year the 56-year-old Erwin Clemencia death rode was last Friday by the judge sentenced to 18 months imprisonment with deduction of pre-trial detention. Moreover, his license revoked for five years and a sum of 15,000 florin to pay. Good Behavior wrong at the time of the accident under the influence of alcohol.

Good behavior is his conviction held responsible for the deadly accident on the night of 10 August 11, 2008 on the road to Seroe Tijsji. Witnesses saw his sports car when at high speed on the wrong side of the road driving and try to insert. This happened not on time when the sports car at the front of Clemencia aanbotste. The victim was not killed but was badly injured and was caught in the car wreck. His injuries were such that, while the firemen tried to free him, died. The offender and his passenger were seriously injured in the accident. The court considered good behavior also responsible for the injury of his passenger. The crew is still in rehabilitation as a result of the accident.

The court, the offender during the trial on his irresponsible behavior and stated that this is a tragic example of the effects of alcohol and high speed traffic. Such a combination, the driver not only his own life at stake, but also of passengers and other road users, the court

The accident involving Clemencia was killed, it was five tenths fatal traffic accident in 2008. Immediately after the accident came from different angles sounds more to do prevention. There were several organizations that wanted to start a campaign to encourage responsible behavior. Even opposition party ASF asked during a press conference for more attention to the road on the island.

3/5/2009 24Ora

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7421/49/

Papiamentu translation:

foei, husticia of aruba, foei come across! thursday, 05 march 2009 - 00:05

remetido: cu astonishment y after disgust we cu is familia y amigonan of erwin clemencia owing to hear the veredicto day 27 of feburary ultimo.den one remitido anterior we owing to pone: husticia we is pendiente! y what surprise we owing to hanja. we have very earn of hanja know what is criteria owing to wordo usá in the caso of dead of we brother y father erwin clemencia q.e.p.d. for owing to give one veredicto so ridículo. acaso because the do not nací at aruba??? past owing to make cosnan big if at aruba y was one person ehemplar, respect y loved for much person. the advocate defensor owing to hanja the castigo ask for fiscal (4 anja) mucho high y the advocate self owing to give one ehempel of one caso similar, caminda the person cu owing to ocasioná one accident cu dead of another person because; consecuencia owing to hanja 2 anja of jail y now justicia is give the murderer of erwin clemencia 18 month. click read more for read more! huez do not hanja the casonan similar y here we have cu duné razón, because fuera of owing to comete all the infractionan of the another caso the hombre here owing to comete also others manera: happen car caminda the not mag of make this y during of his maniabranan come across, owing to strike in another car y sigi core bay. huez have razón, the casonan do not same, because this was pió y aun so past owing to hanja less castigo of jail cu the another. increible but berdad. cu all razón here at aruba husticia is wordo questioná so much. cu the sentencia ridículo here still huez is tell cu this is one ehempel for others not think cu casonan so do not wordo castigá. ehempel? castigá? husticia can owing to wel less the boeinan for of he his manan y open door lagé bay. we is feel we self very disappoint cu the veredicto of husticia of aruba. his rijbewijs owing to wordo kitá for 5 anja? big deal come across! is that is bay controlé??? the have cu pay 15.000.— guilder?? this is lógico, because the hombre not only owing to hinca all familia y amigonan in one tristeza inmenso, but past owing to ocasioná much gasto also come across. lastimamente cu all this do not trece we ruman/tata/amigo loved bek. thanks a lot husticia of aruba. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: March 05, 2009, 06:19:15 PM »

3/5/2009 24Ora

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7417/8/

Papiamentu translation:

chollernan owing to try steal at caburena thursday, 05 march 2009 - 00:00

at height of la caburena at tarabana police owing to wordo informa cu will have to have two choller at the sitio for so try at steal. the informe was tell cu will have to was have two choller y cu they have arm blanco cu they. police owing to bay in the direccion here but at they arrival not owing to come across the chollernan here y not was have senjal cu they owing to succeed of enter the establicimento here. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: March 05, 2009, 10:34:57 PM »

3/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

while cu another detencion owing to cay yesterday ministerio publico owing to give curpa of jairo alberto ramirez jara pound for his burial as is conoci, police is bay diadomingo of carnaval, day 22 of feburary ultimo for 4’or of madruga in ranchostraat, where will have one man throw all at blood on vlur. n’e sitio police is come across cu the victima jairo alberto ramirez jara, naci at venezuela of 56 year, that had one chop serious at his cabes. ambulance owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. n’e sitio, witness is tell police cu the victima, esta jairo alberto ramirez jara, owing to hinca one person cu cuchiu y one another person owing to maltrat’e. at hospital, owing to constata cu the venezolano already was clinicamente dead y his monday next owing to come fayece. for of the day ey, ministerio publico owing to confisca the curpa for investigacion, while recherche had one sun sospechoso deteni. but had another sospechoso more, cu owing to tarda one some for place hand on dje. yesterday ministerio publico owing to confirma cu they owing to place hand on the another sospechoso jose coleto tromp, mihor conoci because; “be”. wanted mean, now have 2 sospechoso in the caso of asesinato of the venezolano here, jairo alberto ramirez jara. the curpa cu was confisca yesterday owing to being give pound at consul of venezuela at aruba, that will bay determina if is send the curpa venezuela or cu the burial will take lugar at aruba self.

3/5/2009 Amigoe

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53520.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Second suspect in Rancho Case
March 5, 2009, 14:01 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The investigation into the incident in Rancho Street on February 22, with a 56-year-old man was killed, this week half suspect arrested. Thus, the Public Prosecutor (OM). Previously J.v.d.B. arrested on suspicion of manslaughter. He is still solid.
The exact circumstances of the incident is still not clear. According to witnesses the victim was arguing with one of the defendants and was at one time with a knife stabbed. Subsequently, the victim with a brick on his head beaten. He died several days later in hospital.
B. Suspect was convicted in 2004 for murder and then acquitted on appeal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: March 05, 2009, 11:21:50 PM »

3/6/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

mother iresponsable child owing to come cocaina

yesterday morning one mother owing to arrive cu his child of 2 year at sitting-room of emergencia of dr. horacio the. oduber hospital, cu the participacion cu his child owing to come one saco of cocaina. the mother was bao cry, saying cu his child, for one descuido, owing to arrive at some saquito of cocaina, cu is pertenece n’e parents y owing to come one of they.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

con can is possible? baby of 2 year owing to come one saquito of cocaina parents have to carga responsabilidad for thing owing to sosode

yesterday morning one mother owing to arrive cu his child of 2 year at sitting-room of emergencia of dr. horacio the. oduber hospital, cu the participacion cu his child owing to come one saco of cocaina. the mother was bao cry, saying cu his child, for one descuido, owing to arrive at some saquito of cocaina, cu is pertenece n’e parents y owing to come one of they. police also owing to being avisa of the caso here, while cu dokternan owing to cuminsa cu labamento of stomach of the baby, for evita cu the will can die of overdosis of drugs. one of the first question cu owing to surgi is, what touch in the cas ey, one cantidad of saco of cocaina? is dificil believe cu this is for own usage, or in the cas here will have business of drugs, for cual police now is haciendo the investigacion. also miembronan of recherche owing to present at hospital, where they owing to cuminsa interroga the mother, that have to pour abao now, what touch the drugs in cas y of that the is. can owing to see one desesperacion on the cara of the mother, y more late, we owing to being informa cu the baby is for of danger y cu the personal of sitting-room of emergencia of dr. horacio the. oduber hospital owing to haci one good trabao, salbando life of the child of 2 year here. investigacion of part of recherche have to bay determina, of that y where the drugs here was.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: March 06, 2009, 12:11:50 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to bay fiyostraat for one car cu supuestamente is procedente of abstraction but owing to achieve various situation eynan diahuebs nightfall owing to enter informe cu in fiyostraat will have one are of joven coriendo rond cu one car toyota tercel blanco y one rato after owing to enter another informe cu they're bezig is desarma the car behind in the cura of cas. at once one patrol owing to dirigi his self at the adres y enberdad they owing to achieve one car cu is cuadra cu the descripcion in the cura of the cas, eynan they owing to talk cu one person cu owing to declara cu the car is of his primo y they're bezig is place tint. owing to controla the number of the car but this not was cuadra so self owing to succeed achieve know the name of the primo y of the person poniendo the tint. one rato after hour cu the patrol owing to end of bandona the sitio, is enter informe cu the primo ey is being busca y have orden of detencion pe for ladronicia of car. the patrol at once owing to go back at the adres where cu at they arrival they owing to ripara cu one another tercel blanco also cu was stop fast owing to bay for of the sitio. for place more presion for achieve the suspicion one such jean carlo cruz owing to dicidi of bay cu his supuesto toyota tercel at keep of police. at instant cu the takelwagen was sacando the tercel for of the cura the mother owing to wing atencion of the child y this at his file owing to lose all sort of respet for his mother y owing to insulte very ugly fast of polisnan cu of trip owing to bay dune one lesson of as con for her dirigi his self at his mother.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: March 06, 2009, 12:33:08 AM »

3/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

today caso of gang of dakota in corte

one overall of 8 sospechoso will present today in corte for deal the caso penal cu ministerio publico owing to cuminsa contra they. the are here of one or another as is envolvi in one serie of caso of tiramento. the first caso is contra the colombiano l.e.p.b. the is wordo acusa cu among 1 of december 2007 till 26 july 2008 owing to participa in one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimen. therefore.b. is wordo acusa apart from posesion of one pistol on 20 of july 2008, without had permission p’esaki, y of posesion of one pistol y/of one revolver on 26 of july 2008, without permission. the caso here is wordo deal in form militar or as will bay have one oficial high militar present sit near of huez for evalua the caso y finalmente will dicidi what castigo will have to impone. after is follow the caso contra one another ex militar, esta k.j.s.g., that also is wordo acusa of owing to throw cu arm on person. s.g. is wordo acusa of among 1 december 2007 till 26 of july 2008 owing to participa in one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimennan come across. alabez the is wordo acusa of posecion of one pistol on the self date ey, without had permission. the caso here will wordo deal same cos cu esun upstairs menciona. after is follow one caso cu 6 sospechoso kendenan ta: d.g.d., h.j.j.c., owing to.c.d.w., n.w.w. y owing to.k.a.t. contra the are here also have one serie of acusacion cu have of haci of tiramento at various lugar y formacion of gang. d., c., owing to.w., n.w. y t. is wordo acusa cu in the period of 1 of december 2007 till 26 of july 2008 they owing to participa in one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimennan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: March 06, 2009, 07:05:20 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

mother iresponsable child owing to come cocaina

yesterday morning one mother owing to arrive cu his child of 2 year at sitting-room of emergencia of dr. horacio the. oduber hospital, cu the participacion cu his child owing to come one saco of cocaina. the mother was bao cry, saying cu his child, for one descuido, owing to arrive at some saquito of cocaina, cu is pertenece n’e parents y owing to come one of they.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

con can is possible? baby of 2 year owing to come one saquito of cocaina parents have to carga responsabilidad for thing owing to sosode

yesterday morning one mother owing to arrive cu his child of 2 year at sitting-room of emergencia of dr. horacio the. oduber hospital, cu the participacion cu his child owing to come one saco of cocaina. the mother was bao cry, saying cu his child, for one descuido, owing to arrive at some saquito of cocaina, cu is pertenece n’e parents y owing to come one of they. police also owing to being avisa of the caso here, while cu dokternan owing to cuminsa cu labamento of stomach of the baby, for evita cu the will can die of overdosis of drugs. one of the first question cu owing to surgi is, what touch in the cas ey, one cantidad of saco of cocaina? is dificil believe cu this is for own usage, or in the cas here will have business of drugs, for cual police now is haciendo the investigacion. also miembronan of recherche owing to present at hospital, where they owing to cuminsa interroga the mother, that have to pour abao now, what touch the drugs in cas y of that the is. can owing to see one desesperacion on the cara of the mother, y more late, we owing to being informa cu the baby is for of danger y cu the personal of sitting-room of emergencia of dr. horacio the. oduber hospital owing to haci one good trabao, salbando life of the child of 2 year here. investigacion of part of recherche have to bay determina, of that y where the drugs here was.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53579.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Baby eats drug
March 6, 2009, 14:06 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A 2-year-old child yesterday accidentally received cocaine and was urgently transported to the hospital. When the mother realized that her child apparently winding around cocaine had eaten, it is directly to the Emergency Help section of the hospital gesneld. As they stated that her child 'poison' had eaten. The child was then immediately treated.
A urine test showed traces of cocaine when the police turned on. Coincidentally present agents are directly related to the mother to talk. They confisqueerden a number of suspected cocaine bags from her car. The child makes good yesterday but was still in the hospital for observation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: March 07, 2009, 12:09:22 PM »

3/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

today caso of gang of dakota in corte

one overall of 8 sospechoso will present today in corte for deal the caso penal cu ministerio publico owing to cuminsa contra they. the are here of one or another as is envolvi in one serie of caso of tiramento. the first caso is contra the colombiano l.e.p.b. the is wordo acusa cu among 1 of december 2007 till 26 july 2008 owing to participa in one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimen. therefore.b. is wordo acusa apart from posesion of one pistol on 20 of july 2008, without had permission p’esaki, y of posesion of one pistol y/of one revolver on 26 of july 2008, without permission. the caso here is wordo deal in form militar or as will bay have one oficial high militar present sit near of huez for evalua the caso y finalmente will dicidi what castigo will have to impone. after is follow the caso contra one another ex militar, esta k.j.s.g., that also is wordo acusa of owing to throw cu arm on person. s.g. is wordo acusa of among 1 december 2007 till 26 of july 2008 owing to participa in one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimennan come across. alabez the is wordo acusa of posecion of one pistol on the self date ey, without had permission. the caso here will wordo deal same cos cu esun upstairs menciona. after is follow one caso cu 6 sospechoso kendenan ta: d.g.d., h.j.j.c., owing to.c.d.w., n.w.w. y owing to.k.a.t. contra the are here also have one serie of acusacion cu have of haci of tiramento at various lugar y formacion of gang. d., c., owing to.w., n.w. y t. is wordo acusa cu in the period of 1 of december 2007 till 26 of july 2008 they owing to participa in one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimennan.

3/6/2009 Bondia Page 2a

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:
(I had to type this out in order to get a translation, so it may not be perfect.)

one overall of 8 sospechoso will present fast judge today caso of tiramento of gang of dakota in corte

oranjestad – today is the day cu corte in first instancia is deal the caso penal cu for of ana happen owing to cuminsa contra the are here but upstairs peticion of fiscal this owing to stay posponi for today. in the caso here have two ex militar envolvi y all the are is wordo sospecha of owing to participa at one or more tiramento.

the first caso is contra the colombiano l.e.p.b. that have one serie of acusacion contra dje among another posecion of arm of candela y even of owing to throw.

the acusacionnan ta:

among 1 december 2007 till 26 july 2008 owing to participa in one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimenan.

also the is wordo acusa of owing to, conhuntamente cu one another or others, throw cu one arm of candela in direccion of one y/of two person on 20 of july 2008. cu the intencion of less they life.

p.b. is wordo acusa apart from posesion of one pistool on 20 of july 2008, without had permission for this, y of posesion of one pistool y/uf one revolver on 26 of july 2008, without permission.

alavez the is wordo acusa of posesion of patronchinan in the period of 25 till 26 of july 2008, without permission.

the caso here is wordo deal in form militar or sca will bay have one oficial high militar persente sit near of judge for evalua the caso y finalmente will dicidi what castigo will have to impone. after is follow the caso contra one another ex militar esta k.j.s.g., that also is wordo acusa of owing to throw cu arm on person.

s.g. is wordo acusa of among 1 december 2007 till 26 of july 2008 owing to participa in one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimennan.

also the is wordo acusa of on 6 of july 2008 conhuntamente y in union cu one another or others y cu the intencion for take life of one or more person, owing to los one or more tiro cu one arm of candela in direccion of the car in cual the personanan here was sit.

alavez the is wordo acusa of posesion of one pistool on the self date ey, without had permission.

the caso here will wordo deal same cos cu esun upstairs menciona.

after is follow one caso cu six sospechoso kendenan ta: d.g.d, h.j.j.c, a.c.d.w., n.w.w. y a.k.a.t.

contra the are here also have one serie of acusacionnan cu have of haci of tiramento at various lugar y formacion of gang.

d., c., a.w.,n.w. y t is wordo acusa cu in the period of 1 december 2007 till 26 of july 2008 they owing to participa in one organizacion cu had because; aim for comete crimennan.

d., c. y a.w. is wordo acusa of owing to, cohnuntamente cu one another or others, throw cu one arm of candel in direccion of one y/of two person on 20 of july 2008, cu the intencion of less they life. they're wordo acusa alavez of posesion of pistool on 20 of july 2008, without had permission for this, y of posesion of one pistool y/of one revolver on 26 of july 2008, without permission. besides they're wordo acusa of posesion of patronchinan in the period of 25 till 26 of july 2008, without permission.

n.w. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente y in union cu one another or others y cu the intencion for take life of one or more person, owing to los one or more tiro cu one arm of candela in direccion of the car in cual the personanan here was sit on 6 of july 2008.

n.w. y t. is wordo acusa of posesion of pistool on the self date ey, without had permission. t. is wordo acusa apart from transporte, venta, entrega y/of posesion of mdma (xtc) y hennep on 18 of november 2008. good morning aruba will bay cubri the caso here cual is show of is bay last much largo. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: March 07, 2009, 12:21:17 PM »

3/7/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

can some situation owing to leave for of hand fast of corte yesterday afternoon, corte of husticia in first instancia owing to cuminsa deal the caso of the so calling gang of dakota. one caso cu is pendiente for of enough time end. owing to cuminsa atende the caso in cual 2 ex militar is envolvi. the time yonder, they was form part of navy regal y because; such is being judge in one corte militar. thing owing to happen after was, cu corte owing to dicidi of hear some witness, cu is miembronan of same gang of dakota. here father williams not owing to like thing the is hear, cu the testigonan here is come is tell of his yiunan, acusando they, siendo they know debidamente cu they're haciendo declaracionnan false. this owing to place angry of such as, cu the wanted owing to ask aclaracion is pakico they're change of opinion now. y as menciona, can some the situation owing to leave for of hand. assure hour cu one of esnan cu was deteni, owing to cuminsa provoca y ofende family williams. y here family williams not owing to lose for earn y owing to place sla in curpa of esnan cu do not talk verdad. oficialnan of c.e.a., cu is responsible for seguridad of the.o. the presonan, owing to know of controla the situation much good, but hour the asunto owing to escala owing to ask refuerso of police.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal is proof cu 2 ex militar owing to form part of gang of dakota owing to demanda castigo pisa for they, 15 month for gumbs y 5 year for paredes berio for attempt of asesinato the tratamento of the caso of gang of dakota was much largo. the first part was one caso militar contra the two sospechoso, cu is luis paredes berio y kenneth gumbs, kendenan is form part of the remainder of the gang of dakota, but by cu the time of the susedidonan they was militar, they're wordo deal of the form here. they're wordo acusa of 3 caso of attempt of asesinato, caminda tiramento did take lugar, esta day 6 of july 2008 at eagle beach, caminda owing to throw on car of he l.

also day 20 of july 2008 on territory of bouwmaatschappij caminda paredes berio is wordo acusa of owing to throw on person.

t’asina cu have test of polvo of arm haci on hand of paredes berio y the result is show cu have indicacion cu paredes berio owing to throw in the period here.

according paredes berio in savaneta kamp the was throw practicamente all day. past owing to tell cu day 1 july 2008 past owing to wordo suspendi y by the time ey not throw more. one another caso t’esun of day 26 july 2008 near of busto of boy ecury cu is stay near of juliana school, caminda had bashamento ball. here cabrera y paredes berio was present, while cu is derrick dania owing to throw on one car cu owing to happen y ocupantenan will owing to haci expresionnan cu not owing to cay at they agrado.

fiscal owing to tell cu the is achieve kenneth gumbs culpable of violencia publico at eagle beach, caminda owing to throw stone on car together cu others. fiscal do not achieve kenneth gumbs culpable of posecion of arm y owing to declar’e pound for this.

sinembargo fiscal is achieve kenneth gumbs y luis paredes berio culpable of is form part of one organizacion criminal caminda they was present at 3 incidente caminda had tiramento.

esakinan is havana, bouwmaatschappij y eagle beach. fiscal is take esakinan at earnest y owing to exigi 15 month of jail for kenneth gumbs, while cu for luis paredes berio, past owing to exigi 5 year of jail.

advocate mr. scheper that owing to defende kenneth gumbs do not achieve cu here is deal of one organizacion criminal y is achieve cu have to declara his cliente kenneth gumbs pound. the is achieve the 15 month of jail demasiado pisa. advocate mr. hernandez, also owing to tell cu the do not achieve cu his cliente, luis paredes berio is form part of one organizacion criminal. do not because the was present at all the incidentenan kiermen cu the is form part of the gang. the was simplemente leave cu his amigonan.

the advocate is achieve cu fiscal not can proof cu luis paredes berio owing to haci his self culpable at attempt of asesinato day 20 of july 2008. past owing to conclui for impone one castigo equal at thing his cliente owing to sit end.

the two hueznan, y one oficial militar, kendenan owing to atende the caso will bay evalua all thing owing to wordo treci for fast y will fiha one day for dicta sentencia.

the another miembronan of the gang of dakota, self not owing to being tendi, but several of they owing to being tendi because; witness y can owing to conclui, cu today all is haci declaracionnan acusando another. y this assure owing to cause problem, the.o. abroad of corte. the caso here is continua 30 of march y 1 of april now.

the situation abroad of corte not was facil, where even had one confrontacion among family williams y some person cu owing to haci testimonio false in corte. family williams is achieve cu is inhusticia is being cometi contra his yiunan, where the.o. have uno close for 7 month end y because; such is being perhudica in they study. one sobrino of michael williams owing to arise contra of some witness, that owing to achieve is good for talk word of abuse contra the family y past owing to achieve. the personal of cea owing to deal of calma the situation, but mirando cu the situation can leave for of hand, owing to ask refuerzo policial.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: March 07, 2009, 03:52:18 PM »

3/7/2009 Amigoe

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53633.php

Google translation:

One of the eight defendants in the Dakota case, the court inside. The case was yesterday morning until April 1 pending renewed testimony.

Aruba
Case against a gang of Dakota postponed

March 7, 2009, 16:24 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The trial against eight veelplegers, known as the gang of Dakota, was yesterday morning until April 1. The court wants two witnesses re-heard because of ambiguities in their statements. The hearing is scheduled for March 30.
The group of men accused of a litany of crimes ranging from gun possession and use, membership of a criminal organization, the transport of drugs, drug possession and sale to manslaughter. The offenses occurred between December 1, 2007 and November 18, 2008.
Two of the eight suspects are former military. During the examination of the charges against the two suspects, is a senior in addition to the military court. This military review the lawsuit and will end when a verdict of guilty of the accused, a punishment.
Shortly after the court suspended the case arose outside the courthouse a brawl. It is not clear between who was fought. It is said that a group of young people for the building one or more persons "was waiting. Although the police had turned the fight was already past when this spot was.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: March 07, 2009, 07:57:19 PM »

3/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

caso contra eugene lampe not can stay cla huez wanted more claridad y if pieter baan centrum will can trat’e

huez is achieve cu in the caso of asesinato cruel at macuarima caminda eugene lampe t’e sospechoso, have to achieve more informacion of expertonan of pieter baan centrum. not only huez owing to haci various question but also wanted achieve comentario of the expertonan dutch on the opinion of van gaalen that owing to achieve cu eugene lampe do not responsible. huez is achieve cu via carta will is mihor for achieve the sharp of view of the expertonan of the netherlands. the wanted achieve more claridad on the conclusion of the raport encuanto the estado mental of eugene lampe. also huez wanted know if at pieter baan centrum will have the posibilidad of deal eugene lampe y if owing to as cuenta cu the emocionnan of eugene lampe hour cu the work the conclusionnan of the raport. huez wanted also they reaccion on the conclusion of psychiater van gaalen, that owing to tell cu the do not achieve eugene lampe responsible for his actonan. huez will keep on eventual questions of advocate y fiscal p’asina the instrui huez comisario for send the questions for pieter baan centrum. day 15 of half for 1.30 of afternoon will bay follow cu the caso.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: March 07, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »

3/7/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu/Google translation:

for avoiding fotografonan for draws of potret Oficiálne cea extends owing to security of building rond of court

diabierna morning Oficiálne of c.e.a. they owing to achieve is self extends and enhances the security of court buildings of rond. taking account of this at the sospechosonan dangerous cu owing to present they prison for longer, because at menasanan ricibi. till even the press have to stop owing to bay cu one some far more normal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: March 07, 2009, 09:20:19 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news1.html

Aruba, Diasabra 07 Maart 2009

Papiamentu translation:

bululu fast edificio of corte, after of caso “dakota gang’

oranjestad(aan): diabierna morning did take lugar two part of one caso relaciona cu the supuesto ‘gang of dakota’.

the first part was one caso contra two ex militar acusa of is form part of one organizacion criminal, because; supuesto miembronan of gang of dakota.

they owing to wordo acusa also of is envolvi in various caso of tiramento at july 2008.

after of the caso here, several witness owing to wordo listen relaciona cu the tiramentonan here cu did take lugar at havana, close of juliana school, at bouwmaatschappij y at eagle beach.

mirando cu various sospechoso owing to declara contra another, apparently tensionnan owing to lever y after cu the casonan owing to termina, pafo various of the sospechoso y testigonan cu owing to present at corte, owing to cuminza quarrel cu another.

first words insultante owing to cay, after of cual esnan in the problem owing to try agredi another.

some amigo y family owing to try of stop the bululu, but cada trip they owing to cuminza bay on another again. have to tell cu is good cu was have enough agent of cea present y door of they actuacion, the action not owing to escala as assure was show of bay sosode.

agentenan of cea at dado instant have to owing to employ klop if.casi they have to owing to employ they arm also, mirando cu some of the hendenan in the problem does not owing to respeta peticion of the agentenan of cea, for stop cu the action.

at dado instant one of the personanan in the bululu till even owing to tell boss of cea for throw on dje cu his arm if the is man.

thanks god boss of cea owing to stay calmo y together cu his agentenan owing to succeed stop the action.

mirando cu several word of menaza owing to cay during the problem, have to bay look at now con is bay make cu continuacion of the caso here, end of month. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: March 07, 2009, 09:50:07 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news5.html

Papiamentu translation:

in caso ‘gang dakota’:

sospechosonan is deny of is part of one organizacion criminal

oranjestad(aan): luis the.p.b y kenneth j.s.g owing to present fast of huez, after cu they owing to wordo acusa of is form part of one organizacion criminal among december 2007 y july 2008.segun ministerio publico, is deal of miembronan of the gang of dakota.

also they owing to wordo acusa of at various occasion los tiro in direccion of person cu intencion of less they life.banda of this they owing to wordo acusa of posesion of arm.como cu both is ex militar, the caso owing to wordo deal because; one caso militar.

was have then two huez present, because; also one agent of mariniers kazerne.

the caso here is part of one caso more big, in cual various sospechoso owing to wordo acusa of is envolvi in casonan of tiramento at eagle beach, tiramento at bouwmaatschappij, tiramento close of juliana school y tiramento at havana.

all the casonan here did take lugar at july 2008.huez owing to trece various part of the rapport of police fast.entre another past owing to splica cu on 6 of july 2008 testigonan owing to tell cu at dado instant hendenan owing to look at one person of surname hous. strike cu cuchio on one car cu was pasando eybanda.

also they owing to look at various person is throw stone on the car, kibrando so glass of the car.

testigonan owing to menciona name among another of acusado k.g because; one of esnan cu was at eagle beach y was part of the are of person cu owing to throw stone y at dado instant will owing to los some tiro.

huez owing to ask about k.g if the was tey on the day ey y past owing to tell cu not.segun huez, various witness owing to tell cu they owing to look at k.g throw stone on the car.

huez owing to tell cu among another the rumannan of surname w. kendenan also is sospechoso in the caso here, because; also sospechsoso luis b. owing to tell cu k.g was at eagle beach, but past owing to insisti cu the not was tey.

for thing is acusado l.b, huez owing to make various question on the night cu was have tironan at havana y at bouwmaatschappij.l.b owing to splica cu after cu past owing to bay for of havana, past owing to bay near of bouwmaatschappij cu two child muher y at dado instant past owing to hear two tiro.

past owing to splica cu past owing to look at various person eybanda, but the not know is that owing to throw cu arm.e is wordo acusa of is esun cu will owing to los tiro eybanda, but past owing to tell huez cu the not owing to throw.

huez owing to trece fast also cu of the sospechosonan in the caso here esta hermaine j.j.c will owing to tell cu is l.b owing to throw.l.b owing to tell huez cu past owing to talk cu h.c y cu h.c owing to tell cu the will is dispuesto for tell cu do not l.b owing to throw.

huez owing to tell also cu rapport of nfi of the netherlands owing to show cu hands of l.b was have rastronan indicando cu past owing to throw cu one arm.

l.b owing to tell cu esey can have of haber cu the armanan cu the is employ at mariniers kazerne, but for some time first cu esey past owing to wordo less end for of kazerne.

huez owing to make various question at l.b y k.g for achieve know if they owing to look at arm or was know of the armanan.

both owing to tell cu they was have nothing of haber cu arm.nan owing to tell also cu they do not form part of one organizacion criminal.e mature cu they know sit together, not kiermen cu they're form part of one gang.k.g owing to splica cu the is play futbol cu much of the muchahombernan of dakota.

huez owing to ask about l.b if hour cu they was sit together, the not owing to hear they talk of the problemanan of tiramento y of the gang of madiki etc.

past owing to tell cu past owing to arrive of hear they talk of problem, but not cu they're bay throw or cu they owing to throw.

l.b owing to tell huez cu if past owing to hear they talk of this, esey not kiermen cu the also owing to form part of the discusion etc.

owing to achieve if two patronchi of arm at home of l.b, but past owing to splica cu the balanan ey is of riflenan of kazerne, cu past owing to coi because; souvenir, hour past owing to stop of is militar.

fiscal owing to exigi one castigo of 15 month for k.g y for l.b past owing to exigi 5 year.abogado scheper representando k.g owing to tell cu his cliente do not form part of one organizacion criminal.

for esey is the caso, have to have one structura, in cual everybody have one rol specifico.

past owing to tell also cu majority of the declaracionnan contra his cliente is contradeci another.

pesey past owing to ask for his cliente that not have carchi of castigo, wordo declara pound of all acusacion.

advocate hernandez also owing to tell cu his cliente do not form part of one organizacion criminal y cu not have proof contra dje, cu past owing to throw.

none person owing to tell cu they owing to look at the cu arm or cu they owing to look at the throw cu one arm.

huez owing to tell cu the will keep for her another part of the caso wordo deal, for after let the acusadonan give they ultimo word.despues of esey the will place one date for give sui veredicto. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: March 07, 2009, 10:17:03 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news8.html

testigonan listen, in caso of ‘gang of dakota’

*diferente declaracion was contradictorio

oranjestad(aan): diabierna derrick g.d, hermain j.j.c, ali k.a.t y the rumannan alfred c.d.w y nigel w.w owing to present fast of huez, debi at the mature cu they owing to wordo acusa of is form part of one organizacion criminal y cu they will is envolvi in various caso of tiramento cu did take lugar at july 2008.

diabierna owing to wordo planea for listen the 13 testigonan cu the abogadonan owing to ask pe.e first witness cu owing to wordo listen is one sospechoso in the caso here esta luis the.p.b.abogado edwin duijneveld representando the rumannan of surname w.a ask about the witness if the was at eagle beach on 6 of july y past owing to tell cu if.

the advocate owing to puntre also if acusado derek d. was at eagle beach the day ey y past owing to tell cu not.duijneveld owing to ask about l.b also if is berdad cu his amigo gernee g. owing to tell cu dereck d. owing to pidie for her not owing to tell cu derek d. owing to los tiro at eagle beach y l.b owing to tell cu esey do not berdad.

mirando cu g.g y l.b owing to come across on same night cu the tiramento cu did take lugar, duijneveld owing to ask about l.b if they owing to talk on thing owing to sosode at eagle beach y past owing to tell cu they owing to talk on cosnan normal.

fiscal owing to ask about l.b if past owing to look at that owing to throw y past owing to tell cu not.huez owing to ask about l.b also if father of the rumannan w. esta michael w. owing to arrive of ofrece coin for her change his declaracion y declara at please of his yiunan.

l.b owing to tell cu esey do not berdad.huez owing to splica cu past owing to ask about esey, because have person is saying esey.despues of listen l.b, m.j.h owing to present because; witness y advocate duijneveld owing to puntre if the was at eagle beach on 6 of july y past owing to tell cu not.

duijneveld owing to ask about m.h also if past owing to bay together cu norwin d. that is brother of dereck d. close g.g, for pidie for her not owing to tell thing the know of the tiramento at eagle.m.h owing to tell cu esey do not berdad.

the advocate owing to puntre also if is berdad cu father die rumannan w. owing to ofrece coin for declara at please of his yiunan y past owing to tell cu not.

huez owing to confronte the hour ey cu the mature cu on 15 of feburary past owing to declara cu michael w. will owing to ofrece 10.000 guilder for her declara at beneficio of his yiunan.

past owing to stop upstairs cu esey do not berdad.diferente of the testigonan not owing to present diabierna y they have to come corte another trip.testigo y.s.p if owing to present.

the is pareha of g.g y advocate duijneveld owing to puntre if past owing to look at dereck d. at eagle beach on 6 of july, mirando cu g.g owing to tell cu past owing to look at d.d.e child muher owing to tell cu the not owing to look at d.d.

duijneveld owing to ask about the child muher if past owing to look at m.h at eagle beach y past owing to tell cu if, siendo cu one rato first m.h owing to tell fast of huez cu the not was at eagle beach the day ey.

the child muher owing to tell also cu past owing to hear the tironan, but the not owing to look at that owing to throw.  huez owing to ask about the child muher is when g.g owing to bay close police because; witness y past owing to tell cu practicamente at once.

huez owing to puntre what day g.g owing to tell cu the was know cu is dereck d. owing to throw at eagle y past owing to tell cu was till at january.

another witness cu owing to present at corte is lianne g., that is pareha of dereck d. y brother muher of g.g.

advocate duijneveld owing to tell lianne g. cu his brother g.g owing to tell police cu the lianne owing to puntre for her not tell cu dereck is esun cu owing to throw.e child muher owing to tell cu this do not berdad.

for thing is the caso of tiramento at havana, advocate of dereck d. esta lotter homan owing to ask about l.g when dereck owing to bay close dje y past owing to tell cu d.d owing to arrive cas close dje among 1’or y 2’or of marduga.

the advocate owing to puntre also kico owing to sosode fast of royal plaza among dereck y two person dutch.

the child muher owing to count ; cu at dado instant dereck owing to saca one arm of candela for show the hulandesnan.el owing to tell cu past owing to angry very cu dereck.

father of acusadonan w. esta michael w. also owing to wordo listen because; witness diabierna.

past owing to wordo ask about if past owing to ofrece person coin for declara at please of his yiunan y past owing to deny rotundamente.

miachael owing to declara if cu after cu m.h owing to wordo let in freedom, past owing to bay at home of family of michael y eynan past owing to tell cu dereck d. is esun cu owing to throw at eagle.

after brother man, mother y brother muher of dereck owing to aparece also because; witness y they all owing to tell cu on the day cu was have tiramento at eagle beach, dereck was at home, at one barbecue of cumpleaños of his brother muhernan.nan owing to tell cu assure till at least 8’or of night the was tey cu they.

after cu the testigonan owing to wordo listen, huez owing to place day 30 of march because; day for listen the testigonan cu not owing to present y some of the testigonan cu owing to wordo listen diabierna end.despues of esey, the caso will can wordo deal day first of april. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: March 07, 2009, 10:54:53 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7442/8/

3/7/2009

Papiamentu translation:

ciclista is pour fist on taxista.

saturday, 07 march 2009 - 12:03

near of tanki flip one ciclista owing to achieve good of ofende one taxista y till even coba his mother. seems cu the ciclista is culpa the taxista of owing to cere on caminda. according the taxista was core yegando the rotonde the ciclista also was follow his slow y ofende according the taxista owing to let know. finalmente the ciclista will owing to lora throw his curpa fast of the taxi. the taxista owing to descend y here the dosnan here owing to fight. some bisinja owing to busca as of controla the situation. police owing to arrive y past owing to ofende the polisnan also. owing to detene the ciclista y the taxista owing to bay entrega complaint. the ciclista owing to strike the taxista one baranca behind his cabez causando one injury. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: March 09, 2009, 01:33:55 AM »

3/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

while cu another detencion owing to cay yesterday ministerio publico owing to give curpa of jairo alberto ramirez jara pound for his burial as is conoci, police is bay diadomingo of carnaval, day 22 of feburary ultimo for 4’or of madruga in ranchostraat, where will have one man throw all at blood on vlur. n’e sitio police is come across cu the victima jairo alberto ramirez jara, naci at venezuela of 56 year, that had one chop serious at his cabes. ambulance owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. n’e sitio, witness is tell police cu the victima, esta jairo alberto ramirez jara, owing to hinca one person cu cuchiu y one another person owing to maltrat’e. at hospital, owing to constata cu the venezolano already was clinicamente dead y his monday next owing to come fayece. for of the day ey, ministerio publico owing to confisca the curpa for investigacion, while recherche had one sun sospechoso deteni. but had another sospechoso more, cu owing to tarda one some for place hand on dje. yesterday ministerio publico owing to confirma cu they owing to place hand on the another sospechoso jose coleto tromp, mihor conoci because; “be”. wanted mean, now have 2 sospechoso in the caso of asesinato of the venezolano here, jairo alberto ramirez jara. the curpa cu was confisca yesterday owing to being give pound at consul of venezuela at aruba, that will bay determina if is send the curpa venezuela or cu the burial will take lugar at aruba self.

3/5/2009 Amigoe

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53520.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Second suspect in Rancho Case
March 5, 2009, 14:01 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The investigation into the incident in Rancho Street on February 22, with a 56-year-old man was killed, this week half suspect arrested. Thus, the Public Prosecutor (OM). Previously J.v.d.B. arrested on suspicion of manslaughter. He is still solid.
The exact circumstances of the incident is still not clear. According to witnesses the victim was arguing with one of the defendants and was at one time with a knife stabbed. Subsequently, the victim with a brick on his head beaten. He died several days later in hospital.
B. Suspect was convicted in 2004 for murder and then acquitted on appeal.

3/9/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

till now 2 person deteni relaciona cu maltrato cu consecuencia dead diabierna ultimo owing to present fast of huez comisario, the two sospechosonan that also is envolvi in the caso of maltrato cu result fateful in ranchostraat. as is conoci, the venezolano, jairo alberto ramirez jara owing to fayece owing to consecuencia of the maltrato pisa here. diabierne owing to present fast of huez comisario, coleto tromp y jaison wout, y they have to owing to hear cu they detencion owing to stay prolonga.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.