March 28, 2024, 12:03:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739789 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: March 15, 2009, 01:23:42 AM »

3/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

man throw at his leg

diabierna night owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento at sabana pound at north y at once owing to dirigi one patrol y one ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to constata cu one person owing to resulta injury cu one ball of pistol at his bil fast y apparently the ball will owing to leave at the part behind of his bil. ambulance owing to present at once at the sitio y owing to transporta the victima for hospital. according the victima the was labando his car pasando the chamois (gamus) hour cu ela hear tiro y owing to feel his curpa become cayente. investigacion haci at the sitio owing to indica cu 3 tiro owing to cay of cual one of they owing to rake at his bil, police owing to succeed achieve all 3 huls y owing to descubri cu here is deal of one caliber 22. investigacion will continua y will bay saca afor that is the sospechoso cu owing to stop behind the cas y los tiro on the victima m.f. naci at anja 1979. according one ultimo informe owing to confisca also the car cu owing to ricibi one tiro on dje also.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: March 15, 2009, 02:12:05 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=247&offId=0

police owing to detene are of 5 sospecha of owing to comete atraco cu maltrato on one person, owing to achieve they cu drugs also

fecha: 15/03/2009 | horario: 01:37

diadomingo madruga owing to enter one informe cu one are of 5 person will owing to comete one atraco y maltrato on one person near of wilhelminastraat, one rato after police is come across in hendrikstraat cu one are cu is cuadra cu the descripcion give y at once owing to bay detene they. at the sitio they owing to achieve the are here cu drugs also in they posesion. police owing to detene all 5 y hibanan keep of police at beach. we will give more imformacion as this become possible. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: March 15, 2009, 02:16:39 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=246&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to go detene one of the three ladronan of flatscreen at hospital

fecha: 14/03/2009 | horario: 20:03

saturday nightfall owing to enter informe of cu habitantenan is coriendo behind one trio of ladroncu owing to steal one flatscreen at pos diminutive. police owing to succeed grab one of they at sabana basoray esun here owing to pour abao saying cu one another amigo of dje cu also was involvi in the abstraction is one such pedro cual his famianan owing to bay hibe hospital because the was have one chop serious at his leg. one rato after police owing to present at poli y owing to succeed detenee sospechoso at hospital. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: March 15, 2009, 02:21:41 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=240&mId=5

are of sospechoso busca for police owing to send car on agentenan policial y after owing to huy lagando the car behind

fecha: 14/03/2009 | horario: 19:07

saturday nightfall police was buscando one sospechoso dangerous in the area among pos abao y bubali. one dado instant they owing to see the sospechoso here bandi of adventure golf in car y they owing to bay of trip on they but the sospechonan owing to send the car on the polisnan. police owing to persiguinan till at height of bowling where the sospechosonan owing to let the car one toyota corolla number a-26228 blanco behind y the sospechoso they owing to descend at water. the agentenan owing to follow persiguinan but they not aogra achieve they. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: March 15, 2009, 02:25:49 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=239&offId=8

gulidor of bolita cu owing to being captura diabierna owing to being take away two trip cu urgencia for hospital

fecha: 14/03/2009 | horario: 18:17

saturday nightfall personal of ambulance owing to being dirigi at keep of st. cruz for transporta one detenido cu urgencia for hospital. the sospechoso here owing to being deteni diabierna first cu ela aborda vuelo of hammer air direction the netherlands because; cu the was have bolita in his equipahe y also bolita in his stomach. is deal here of rafael fouglur of 22 anja of suriname that owing to come aruba because; tourist but according his declaracion ela being compel for transporta the bolitanan here. this is the of two trip cu the detenido here owing to being take away for hospital. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: March 15, 2009, 02:29:38 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

gulidor of bolita cu owing to being captura diabierna owing to being take away two trip cu urgencia for hospital

saturday nightfall personal of ambulance owing to being dirigi at keep of st. cruz for transporta one detenido cu urgencia for hospital. the sospechoso here owing to being deteni diabierna first cu ela aborda vuelo of hammer air direction the netherlands because; cu the was have bolita in his equipahe y also bolita in his stomach. is deal here of rafael fouglur of 22 anja of suriname that owing to come aruba because; tourist but according his declaracion ela being compel for transporta the bolitanan here. this is the of two trip cu the detenido here owing to being take away for hospital. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: March 15, 2009, 02:39:24 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7633/8/

comerciante d. oduber deteni at cumana

saturday, 14 march 2009 - 08:26

the conocido comerciante d. oduber owing to stay deteni in oranan of today morning at his cas at cumana. the comerciante here have business of gold y in oranan trempan of morning recherche of oranjestad cu have the caso here bao investigacion owing to go at his cas saturday morning y so cu bendicion of ministerio publico go over at detencion. the comerciante here for more cu one anja is wordo sospecha of menaza seriamente y persigui also family van der kuyp. still can corda con at more cu one ocasion the conocido advocate john van der kuyp time cu the was at life owing to achieve the menazanan earnest. now seems cu the menazanan here not owing to termina because still after of dead of the advocate still the menazanan owing to follow. now past owing to stay deteni bow suspicion of menaza y extorsion of family van der kuyp. 24ora.com have the fotonan exclusivo of the caso earnest here y detencion at cumana. at the momentonan here interogacion is tumando lugar for see what will bay happen.click read more for more imagen. update: we can compronde cu one another person of inicial c.t also owing to wordo deteni but sinembargo upstairs diabierna. the also will have of haber cu the same caso. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: March 15, 2009, 04:52:53 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=250&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

thief of bag owing to being captura for security y all his movecion is on video

fecha: 15/03/2009 | horario: 04:04

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of one caso of abstraction of one bag at one nightclub in weststraat, at once owing to revisa the video of seguridad y one of the guardianan owing to spot the thief y owing to senjale near of the truck of cuminda fast of royal plaza. as this owing to being constata owing to calling police at once cu owing to come at the sitio y owing to detene the sospechoso y hibe at keep pendiente the investigacion all the time the lady victima owing to being conseja for bay entrega complaint of the susedido at police. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: March 15, 2009, 12:37:35 PM »

3/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

after of wanta golpi 7 year largo, now muher wanted freedom

recherche owing to succeed place hand on abusador cliford kirindongo

recientemente did take lugar one caso abysmal where one man barber of profesion owing to maltrata y abusa of his madam, after of owing to forze drink great cantidad of pildora, golpi’e, cort’e, rask’e, dal’e, clip his cabey contra his boluntad y after viole also. hour everybody owing to believe cu the caso here will bay doofpot diahuebs nightfall oficialnan of husticia owing to present n’e barberia where the type here is labora just at hour of close the barberia. they owing to read his derechonan y owing to detene. yesterday diabierna morning the sospechoso here owing to being take away fast huez-comisario where owing to dicidi of prolonga his detencion. is deal here of the conocido barber naci at aruba, cliford kirindongo. t’asina cu diahuebs nightfall, the muher the.g., naci at aruba of 26 year, owing to bay keep of santa cruz y is ask police for bay cune at one cas at balashi, where the live p’e busca his pañanan. the is tell police cu the have 7 year live cu c.k. naci at aruba of 31 year, at his cas together cu family of c.k., y cada trip the is wordo maltrata for c.k.y his family. the.g. owing to tell cu the had fright of bay for of cas, because; cu the does not lose his yiunan. but now the not can wanta more. police owing to bay cune n’e cas at balashi, y none was welcome. owing to start one problem serious till cu police have to owing to busca refuerso. he neither the family was wanted for her.g.drenta in cas busca his pañanan. one inspector of police that also owing to bay n’e asistencia owing to talk duro cu c.k., because; cu the was stop in door y does not p’e muher enter in the cas. the does not owing to compronde cu the.g.tin derecho of coy his pertenencianan. can some polisnan owing to detene. after cu the.g. owing to succeed coy pañanan of dje y his yiunan past owing to bay of the cas. police owing to bise p’e busca aid profesional y instancianan cu can yude for rehace his life. but as menciona, after of one complaint oficial entrega, finalmente recherche owing to bay detene c.k. cu as menciona, yesterday huez comisario owing to prolonga his detencion.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53926.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Held due to wife abuse

March 14, 2009, 14:24 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The man C.K. from San Nicolas was arrested by the authorities because of maltreatment of his wife YQ The woman is not only her husband beaten and assaulted, but K. has Q. several cut wounds inflicted on her limbs, abdomen and head. The man has even the hair of his wife cut in his tantrum, with Q. large scratches on her face rising.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: March 15, 2009, 01:46:01 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=253&mId=1

Papiamentu translation:

desconcocidonan owing to maltrata y less bicycle of one ciudadano at madiki.

fecha: 15/03/2009 | horario: 07:00

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of cu one are of person will owing to maltrata one man at madiki y owing to less his bicycle, the victima was so maltrata cu have to owing to ask ambulance pe. at arrival of the personal of ambulance owing to descubri cu the victima owing to being maltrata at his cabes y have to owing to being transporta for hospitaal. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: March 15, 2009, 01:52:31 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=252&mId=1

Papiamentu translation:

top punt of ladronicia now till even spiel of car also ladronnan is steal

fecha: 15/03/2009 | horario: 06:51

diadomingo madruga after of cu one ciudadano owing to bay goza of the night at one nightclub owing to leave for of the lugar y arrive at his car the looking at cu they owing to steal the spielnan of both near abroad of the car. at once ela beat alarma y calling police for work rapport of the susedido come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: March 15, 2009, 01:57:09 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=251&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene child muher bad sober, onbeschoft y cu wanted owing to fight. ela insulta police also

fecha: 15/03/2009 | horario: 06:53

diadomingo madruga police owing to haye is bay at one asistencia at funchal where cu one child muher is buscando problem y wanted owing to fight. police owing to arrive y owing to try but the damita here does not owing to razona but if owing to bay over at insulta police also. the agentenan owing to achieve they self for her seguridad of the child muher here self is detene for so dune one cuarto free where cu eynan the can bay reflexiona one some of his malcomportacion y his lenguaje less beautiful come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: March 15, 2009, 02:05:56 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=247&offId=0

police owing to detene are of 5 sospecha of owing to comete atraco cu maltrato on one person, owing to achieve they cu drugs also

fecha: 15/03/2009 | horario: 01:37

diadomingo madruga owing to enter one informe cu one are of 5 person will owing to comete one atraco y maltrato on one person near of wilhelminastraat, one rato after police is come across in hendrikstraat cu one are cu is cuadra cu the descripcion give y at once owing to bay detene they. at the sitio they owing to achieve the are here cu drugs also in they posesion. police owing to detene all 5 y hibanan keep of police at beach. we will give more imformacion as this become possible. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: March 16, 2009, 01:00:33 AM »

3/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

are of man owing to beat 2 mericano in weststraat

presencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 3’or of madruga in weststraat, at height of sr. froggs where have one action serious, among various man. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e lugar, they're come across cu some man is push another on caya. police owing to see cu in the are had 2 mericano, that was rondona p’e bringadonan y uno was all at blood. one his cara near left was all swell. patrol owing to conseha he injury p’e bay poli for tratamento, while cu the another was haci fastioso, police was wanted owing to mande for of the sitio. but past owing to stay haci fastioso y busca the are problem. not owing to stay police nothing another for detene y hibe keep of police at oranjestad. esun injury, owing to bay poli for tratamento.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: March 16, 2009, 01:08:28 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

3/16/2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/dialuna/noticia/news6.html

Papiamentu translation:

also owing to achieve drugs in his stoma:

surinameño deteni at aeropuerto cu 40 bolita of drugs in trunk

oranjestad.(aan):ainda have being human is worde using for transporta bolita, majority trip they're worde priminti cielo y ground hour they arrive they destiny they will worde recompensa. they're forget cu have metodonan sofistica cu is detecta at once hour cu one person have drugs scondi at curpa or in the caso here stomach. during weekend one man naci at suriname owing to worde deteni hour cu ehecutivonan of douane by cacho owing to detecta one trunk in cual was have drugs scondi. at once after cu the cacho owing to indica cu have drugs in the trunk owing to detene the passenger surinameño. in the trunk, according informe will owing to descubri more cu 40 bolita gracias also at the cacho across from drugs cu is accomplish cu his tarea bao command of his doghandler. but owing to resulta also cu the passenger was have drugs scondi in his stomach. at once owing to detene the surinameño y hour cu past owing to worde take away horacio oduber hospital owing to stay comproba cu the was have cierto cantidad of bolitanan cu past owing to guli. the detenido owing to worde encarcela at keep santa cruz come across, is deal of the boy inicial r. y have 22 year. as owing to worde menciona cu in careda of 1’or at hospital, via of x-ray owing to constata cu the have 10 for 15 bolita scondi in his stomach. during is encarcela more or less 5 y 30 of nightfall of saturday the detenido owing to cuminsa feel curpa bad y alarma at once owing to worde beat y owing to notifica other autoridad, fuera owing to solicita presencia of ambulance for transporta the narco hen direction for hospital. do not exclui according suspicion cu one of the bolitanan will can owing to break in his stomach cu all the consecuencia cu will can have for her victima. at horacio oduber the specialista owing to ordena for her worde interna y do not exclui via of operacion will saca the bolitanan for of his stomach. seems cu the mula here will have to owing to viaha direction the netherlands but past owing to worde intercepta for ehecutivonan during of control debi at suspicion of have drugs scondi in his stomach past owing to worde deteni y owing to stay confirma also hour cu via of examen medico owing to constata the cierto cantidad of bolitanan cu the boy surinameño was transporta in his stomach. apparently his condicion will is stable but all cos is depende the gravedad of the supuesto bolita rementa kico the can afecta. have one dicho cu drugs is kill. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: March 16, 2009, 06:35:59 PM »

3/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

are of man owing to beat 2 mericano in weststraat

presencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 3’or of madruga in weststraat, at height of sr. froggs where have one action serious, among various man. hour cu police owing to arrive n’e lugar, they're come across cu some man is push another on caya. police owing to see cu in the are had 2 mericano, that was rondona p’e bringadonan y uno was all at blood. one his cara near left was all swell. patrol owing to conseha he injury p’e bay poli for tratamento, while cu the another was haci fastioso, police was wanted owing to mande for of the sitio. but past owing to stay haci fastioso y busca the are problem. not owing to stay police nothing another for detene y hibe keep of police at oranjestad. esun injury, owing to bay poli for tratamento.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53973.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Tourist arrested after brawl

March 16, 2009, 14:43 (-04:00 GMT)

ORANGE CITY - After a fight in nightclub Senor Frogs is an American arrested last weekend. A friend of him was that his injuries treated.
The man was with his friend involved in a fight that ultimately resulted in a brawl. They were striking blows and the Americans were injured. When the police arrived on the spot, they saw that one of them the blood was and that the left side of his face was completely swollen. Agents advised the two to move to the first aid to go. One of them remained 'annoying' and pick a quarrel. The agents had no other choice than him in the store and buoys on the desk to let cool.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: March 17, 2009, 02:41:18 AM »

3/17/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

owner of cas is grab desconoci in his cas, cu schroefdraaier in hand

monday casi afternoon owing to enter informacion cu owing to grab one thief at fahrenheitstraat y cu the sospechoso will is lantando contra esnan n’e sitio. at once owing to dirigi 2 patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of police, they owing to compronde cu the owner of cas owing to arrive y owing to achieve a desconoci in his cas. at once they owing to gare y glove till hour police owing to arrive. during cu they have the thief grab, they owing to descubri cu the thief had 2 schroefdraaier in one of his saconan of carson. besides the sospechoso owing to declara cu past owing to come saca a for of in the cas. police not owing to confia the asunto y at once owing to detene the sospechoso y owing to hibe keep of police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: March 17, 2009, 02:43:32 AM »

3/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

car steal achieve throw in dam east of trappers club

monday morning owing to enter one informe cu ne dam east of trappers will have one car throw in the dam, y at once owing to dirigi one patrol n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial is come achieve one toyota starlet yellow hinca in the dam. the car here was procedente of ladronicia. police owing to ask one takelwagen for come sake for follow cu investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: March 17, 2009, 02:46:42 AM »

3/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

action cu usage of cuchiu in clabiostraat

police of beach is bay for one asistencia diadomingo for 2.30 of afternoon, at one cas in clabiostraat, where one man owing to wordo hinca cu one cuchiu in his forehead. at arrival, testigonan is tell police cu 2 man owing to fight y uno owing to coy one cuchiu y owing to hinca the another in his forehead. all this, is by cu he sospechoso the.k., naci at aruba of 41 year, owing to lend one child muher of the cas one bisicleta y the do not trece bek pe. the.k. owing to bay at his cas y owing to cuminsa zundra y insulta the inhabitant of the cas. the instant ey, the.l. was n’e sitio y owing to wing the.k. his atencion, locual cu the.k. not owing to like. by of esey owing to start one action cu the consecuencia cu the.k. owing to achieve one hinca. police owing to come n’e sitio y owing to detene the.k. police owing to tell the testigonan for they bay give they declaracion at recherche.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: March 17, 2009, 02:53:20 AM »

3/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

caso penal contra man cu owing to abusa of boy younger of edad posponi

yesterday once more fiscal owing to ask for pospone the caso penal contra he g., that is wordo sospecha cu day 28 of august 2008 owing to abusa of one boy younger of 12 year. the motibo cu fiscal owing to ask for pospone the caso, is because cu still the raport of psychiater do not cla. fiscal owing to expresa cu the is achieve necesario the raport of psychiater already cu the wanted for evalua the estado mental of g. fiscal wanted for psychiater evalua g., that owing to declara at police cu posiblemente in his dream the will owing to abusa of the child. advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to informa huez cu week happen psychiater owing to visit g. at kia. in sitting-room also was present one lady, that posiblemente will t’e mother of the boy. the had one envelop big in his hand, posiblemente p’e present at corte. advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to ask huez cu if is pospone the caso, for suspende the detencion of g. the is achieve cu for of the raport of doctor not can conclui cu had penetracion y g. in first instant owing to desmenti of owing to haci algo so cu the child. the is believe cu here will can talk of actonan inmoral. past owing to show on the problem of salud of g. y cu g. do not hayando the atencion medico necesario.fiscal owing to reacciona on the ponencia of mr. chris lejuez mustrando cu the mature cu the doctor owing to tell cu the injury n’e child his behind is cuadra cu penetracion is sufficient. huez owing to dicidi of pospone the caso for day 16 of april now for 11.45 of morning y past owing to rechaza the peticion of mr. chris lejuez for suspende the detencion of g.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.