March 18, 2024, 10:31:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737369 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1140 on: April 18, 2009, 05:37:54 AM »

4/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

now owing to toca file at deposito of lucky electronics at eagle for kiebro y ladronicia

diabierna madruga owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to break for enter steal n’e deposito of lucky electronics at eagle. the trip here the ladronnan owing to enter via window at of 2 floor of the edificio y owing to bay cu several mercancia electronico. they owing to bay cu so much cu in they huymento owing to let several apparatus y acesorio cay. this is another sla duro for comerciantenan cu already end owing to cay in throw relaciona cu the crisis mundial y the crisis at aruba self. till still we can corda the caso of ladronicia of 40 flatscreen, cu one cantidad of whisky also at eagle, y although cu recherchenan know that they're, apparently ministerio publico wanted more proof, for ordena detencion of the anti-socialnan here.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: April 18, 2009, 05:47:47 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

now if is of more ladronnan is break window for steal cd-player y some cos more for of car staciona in garage of cas

diabierna morning owing to enter informacion cu ladronnan owing to enter in one garage in cura of cas p’asina break window of car for steal cd-player y till even keds y several another articulonan more. all this owing to sosode at one cas at tarabana. till what day señores? is till hour cu dead cay?

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=557&mId=1

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: April 18, 2009, 05:50:50 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

children baldadi is follow cu the game of sende forest at candela

diahuebs night miembronan of cuerpo of bombero owing to achieve they cu much trabao for pay candelanan cu is intencionalmente sendi. the trip here was file for pos chikit, where children baldadi owing to haci this. diabierna madruga the game owing to follow, but the trip here at madiki, where children owing to sende candela all rond. type of actonan so is dangerous. the can cause damage at casnan because; also at being human, the can dilata the servicio at comunidad cu genuinely have to aid because; also this is leave costoso at water etc. y is coin cu can owing to inverti in another caso cu genuinely have to atencion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: April 18, 2009, 05:53:07 AM »

4/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

man sober is clip slang y menasa cu machete y hammer

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diahuebs nightfall 18.18, at one cas at canashito, where one man sober or drugs is haciendo fastioso. n’e cas police is talk cu the madam m., that is tell police his neighbour cu is bao of influencia of alcohol or of drugs, owing to clip his slang of cura. police owing to bay at home of he w., but the does not owing to leave for of cas. cada rato the was saca his cabes for of window y was bark algo in direccion of the polisnan. police owing to bay, but after of one rato, have to owing to go back bay n’e same cas for asistencia. the madam is tell police cu he w. owing to come cu machete y hammer together cu some amigo y was menase. after past owing to go back bay bek in his cas. police owing to go back try p’e leave of the cas, but not owing to succeed. one rato after the madam owing to calling police y owing to tell they cu the is subiendo car p’e leave. police owing to bay y owing to tope is lever in car. they owing to bay detene, but past owing to resisti his detencion serious. hour cu police owing to bay hinke in car, past owing to strike his cabes in the car y owing to injury his eye left. police owing to succeed hibe keep, where past owing to achieve one cuarto free.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: April 18, 2009, 05:54:42 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55347.php

Google translation:

Aruba

200 hours of service for irreparable damage to eyes

17 Apr, 2009, 16:01 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A slap in the face on July 23 in the office of Maduro & Sons has a major impact on an employee, as revealed during a trial yesterday. The offender G. Henriquez had the employee on the purpose beaten, where the man two years ago was operated on by chance.

Henriquez was the work of O. gone to redress. O. would rather be with a sister radio have beaten. When Henriquez O. saw, he says he turned and hit the employee.

The blow hit the victim so severely injured his eye that he had to be operated directly out. This was the man six weeks off and still he according to his lawyer insufficient to restore fully to get started. The damage to the eye is most likely permanent and therefore asked the lawyer yesterday to a compensation of 32,000 florin.

The prosecutor found that the defense of the victim had insufficient arguments for such a high loss to come. However, it was the prosecution that the man seriously Henriquez had mistreated, although there was no question that the offender deliberately wanted the eye of O. damage. The officer also requested a conditional sentence of five months with a probationary period of 2 years, 200 hours of service and 7000 florin in damages.

The court could ultimately find the strafeis, although the evidence is deemed insufficient for the grievous bodily harm charge. The compensation took the court on the high side because not clear what the exact damage to the eye of the victim. 2000 Florin was assigned, but the court also advised the victim to a civil proceeding to start for more compensation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: April 18, 2009, 05:56:19 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55345.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Man with fake dollars

17 Apr, 2009, 16:00 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The manager of Adventure Golf RGA switched last night around eight hours in aid of the police. The manager said that a man N.B.I. he paid with counterfeit dollars. The man came with his entire family to Adventure Bay and when he paid with a hundred dollar ticket, showed it to be false. When the police man fouilleerde, he showed another false note with them to have. According to the man he exchanged the money in Venezuela at the Casa de Cambio and he knew that the notes were false.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: April 18, 2009, 05:57:18 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55346.php

Google translation:

Man destroyed furniture

17 Apr, 2009, 16:00 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - agents were yesterday by a resident of Bonabista warned after her husband had destroyed her furniture. J.R. reported in the early morning hours that her husband stuff in the house at the destruction was. The woman told the police that they have a time with the man lives. Nevertheless, he destroyed a number of things in the house and the windshield of her car. The woman uses the offender A.R. drugs. The police have unsuccessfully to have the offender in the area searched.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: April 18, 2009, 06:00:39 AM »

4/15/2009 Solo di Pueblo Page 9

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

Papiamentu translation:

hobennan cu owing to bay campa, is smoke marihuana

sta. cruz -- one are of campista diabierna night for 23:10 owing to stop patrol together cu polisnan on trike, bewakernan y polisnan of visibility team. owing to tell they cu have one are of young is smoke marihuana all night. at instant cu polisnan owing to arrive, they owing to achieve holor of marihuana. because; cu the are is big, polisnan owing to ask refuerzo of more patrol for they controla. hour cu the are owing to see polisnan, one boy owing to throw one an saco of plastic afor, in cual was have grass of marihuana. police owing to bay close the boy v.i.p. of the netherlands of 20 year y owing to examine his cloths. police owing to achieve one saco cu grass in his bag. after police owing to examine the another children y owing to achieve the boy f.a.f.de j. k. of the netherlands of 21 year, also cu marihuana. all two owing to stay deteni y take away keep while cu owing to confisca the marihuana.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: April 18, 2009, 11:26:58 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8438/5/

one acto terrorist wanted owing to comete on edificio of parke nacional arikok

friday, 17 april 2009 - 23:17

thing owing to sosode diabierna night have to of atencion urgente y extra seguridad at the parke nacional arikok. some person owing to come cu intencion for burn the edificio new in the parke cu will ricibi the bishitantenan. click read more for more info... the seguridad of the lugar y also bisiñanan cu have they cas work in parke owing to beat alarma y till even owing to bay behind esnan cu was have cara tapa cu intencion of light the edificio at candela cendiendo some molotov. lighter y three molotov owing to stay behind y one of cuatro owing to break. esnan cu owing to come comete the acto here owing to descend at water cu one pickup color wine. they owing to huy via one entrance various cu is close cu cadena. owing to happen on baranca y kill for can owing to succeed huy. police owing to confisca all the molotovnan. booshi curiel director of the parke owing to splica cu they owing to end of inverti because; 18 miyon in the parke. now cu thing owing to sosode have to reforza the seguridad. problem they not have cu none person y kizas the unique problem cu have is strobamento of cualkier pasamento of drugs at the costanan cu is cay in area of parke nacional arikok. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: April 18, 2009, 04:47:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55394.php

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: April 18, 2009, 05:37:34 PM »

4/16/2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/noticia/news2.html

Papiamentu translation:

yesterday also was have one detencion cu owing to cay.... three package of foam cu cocaina achieve at aeropuerto cu two kilo

oranjestad (aan): diaranzon nightfall one another detencion owing to cay at aeropuerto on one man cu was saliendo cu drugs for exterior. also monday personal of aeropuerto owing to achieve three package of foam as can see on the photograph here in the bathroom of aeropuerto.

the drugs here prácticamente owing to happen all vigilancia end. is believe cu is deal of one inside job because do not so facil for succeed happen the drugs here.

the comunicación among esnan cu have to owing to take away the drugs y esun cu owing to place the drugs owing to bay robez. already end the drugs owing to happen inmigración y douane mericano at aeropuerto.

was cuestion of immidiately happen recoge the pakinan of foam in bathroom y follow the direction straight for merca caminda eynan not have control because already end you have pre clear end.

the overall of drugs is core in two kilo more or less. have one red of drugs again bibo here at aruba. as the was tey end y none person owing to descubri this or the is new.

owing to arrive hour for her are across from drugs cuminsa actuate for place hand y desmantela the are here urgentemente because is party have as cu bolita or another form of happen drugs saliendo for of aruba. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: April 19, 2009, 12:20:38 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=573&mId=3

Papiamentu translation:

cos is birando more rub now is try ranca bag for of tourist

fecha: 18/04/2009 | horario: 23:01

saturday nightfall owing to enter informe cu one person in day cla dress cu one stockings at cabes y dress cu slof owing to try ranca bag of one tourist but hendenan in cercania owing to core come help y so owing to evita cu this did take lugar. at one dado instant the sospechoso owing to try huy but his slofnan owing to stay behind but the these camaranan of seguridad of one hotel in cercania owing to capta all movecion y the sospechoso can wait for his detencion one hour for another. will is good for as one good view because the type of actonan so is perhudicando we fountain of entrance esta we turism y we not can permiti this follow sosode because the will is catastrophic for we country. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: April 19, 2009, 10:03:23 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8460/8/

Papiamentu translation:

two atracador is fracasa they attempt on tourist

sunday, 19 april 2009 - 01:19

two atracador is fracasa they attempt on tourist.nos turism owing to go back achieve one golpi saturday night late manece diadomingo marduga hour cu the conocidonan of police adrea y jones owing to try ranca bag in one form violento for of one tourist female. the casa of the tourist owing to succeed push the atracadornan y so scapa his casa of become victima of one atraco. the caso where the conocidonan of police surname andrea y jones owing to stay deteni because; sospechoso owing to sosode on walkway canto of beach near of the hotelnan highrise. camara owing to capta all thing owing to happen y seguridad of one hotel owing to follow the atracadornan while cu police owing to being notifica. rapidamente police owing to arrive y go over at detencion. cu one caso so we can hinca miyones at promocion y his result will is zero because none tourist will come one island insigur come across.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: April 21, 2009, 02:36:05 PM »

4/20/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page, Page 6 & Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

crimen is afectando we turism day for day

saturday nightfall owing to enter informe cu one person in day cla dress cu one stockings at cabes y dress cu slof owing to try ranca bag of one tourist, but hendenan in cercania owing to core come help y so owing to evita cu this did take lugar.

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to captura 2 sospechoso cu owing to try ranca bag of one pareha tourist

saturday night one patrol of strandpolitie owing to being stop for some acolyte of seguridad near of the hotelnan y owing to achieve descripcion of 2 sospechoso cu owing to try ranca bag of one pareha tourist, but he had curashi of push they one near y they owing to core bay. cu the descripcion good give they owing to succeed captura the 2 sospechosonan here. they owing to take away they keep of police at shaba for after bay look at the video of seguridad y also achieve one denuncia of the pareha tourist cu owing to become victima of attempt of atraco. the caso here owing to sosode n’e part of beach of beach linda.

Papiamentu translation:

cos is birando more rub now is try ranca bag for of tourist

saturday nightfall owing to enter informe cu one person in day cla dress cu one stockings at cabes y dress cu slof owing to try ranca bag of one tourist, but hendenan in cercania owing to core come help y so owing to evita cu this did take lugar. at one dado instant the sospechoso owing to try huy, but his slofnan owing to stay behind y the camaranan of seguridad of one hotel in cercania owing to capta all movecion y the sospechoso can wait for his detencion one hour for another. will is good for as one good view, because the type of actonan so is perhudicando we fountain of entrance, esta we turism y we not can permiti this follow sosode, because the will is catastrophic for we country.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: April 21, 2009, 02:39:31 PM »

4/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

at last recherche of north owing to achieve the toyota tercel blau busca relaciona cu kiebro y ladronicia

was saturday morning cu recherchenan of north attentive owing to descubri one toyota tercel blau cu spoiler cual vehiculo they was busca for several week end relaciona cu kiebro y ladronicia. apparently esnan envolvi had the vehiculo here good scondi, but for one pifia cometi saturday morning recherche owing to reconoce the vehiculo here for his spoilernan y at once owing to siguie for of the casnan of people at north y owing to succeed pare at turibana. at once owing to confisca the vehiculo here y owing to place at keep of police for more investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: April 21, 2009, 02:49:31 PM »

4/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

child diminutive owing to descubri tiro of projectil on pick-up at seroe patrishi

saturday morning one child diminutive cu have costumber of play in the baki of pick-up was blo tell his parents cu the window of pick-up is bore. is till hour cu the parents owing to bay fiha owing to descubri cu enberdad this t’e caso y cu is one projectil owing to comete the destruccion here. at once they owing to beat alarma y owing to calling police. at arrival of police owing to constata cu this t’e caso y owing to ask for let the team of investigacion tecnico come for haci investigacion on the caso here.

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=570&mId=4

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: April 21, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »

4/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso is core cu one car steal for more of one week end y hour owner is reconoce his car the thief is go back huy cu the car

diabierna nightfall one ciudadano owing to come achieve his car steal at one garage at catiri. at once past owing to calling police for place they at height, but at arrival of the patrol policial, already the sospechoso owing to bay cu the car steal for of the sitio. police owing to wing atencion of the father y owing to pidi’e for calling his child for trece the car bek, but apparently the child his celular is pay or the not tine cune. the owner of the car self owing to declara cu here is deal of one toyota yaris berde a-31640. police owing to informa the parents of the child cu owing to bay cu the car steal cu police is buscando the y for his same good the come entrega his self at keep y percura for trece the car also.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: April 21, 2009, 02:56:18 PM »

4/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene man sospecha of owing to show his part intimo at one child of 8 year

saturday nightfall owing to enter informacion of one action in one restaurant at dakota. one agent policial of the seccion of trafico that was in cercania t’e first cu owing to arrive n’e sitio. at arrival of the agent owing to ripara cu not had none action, but owing to see one child is cry. informando his self more n’e sitio owing to succeed achieve know cu here is deal of one caso where one man owing to haci acto perverso y inmoral by of show one child of 8 year his part intimo in the restaurant. the hendenan cu owing to see the acto here at once owing to bay atende cune, but past owing to core bay in one toyota tercel blanco cu have one garetia mara behind the car. one rato after one another patrol owing to succeed achieve the vehiculo describi y at once owing to pare y detene for his actonan bergonzoso. although the colombiano here owing to stay deny of owing to haci such, is several person owing to mire haci such y still can see his zipper descend on the fotonan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: April 21, 2009, 03:54:41 PM »

4/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 23

Papiamentu translation:

8 year of jail is his demanda, but fiscal do not considera the caso of murray/thomas, asesinato, but one matamento (manslaughter) one caso cu can owing to being evita

fiscal owing to tell cu the dificil in the caso here is cu none person can owing to wait for cu algo so owing to sosode, where relacion among two amigo, owing to termina in one asesinato. past owing to show cu two young of 18 year had discusion cu another. fiscal is achieve cu this can sosode, but the discusion owing to bay for of hand. past owing to show cu murray is one campeon of taekwondo of aruba y the is achieve cu murray can owing to strike thomas facilmente, but not owing to haci’e y owing to bay using one cuchiu. fiscal owing to cuestiona the mature cu thomas not owing to bay cas but owing to bay n’e parada of bus caminda murray was stop. owing to go back surgi one discusion caminda murray owing to hinca thomas 3 trip cu cuchiu. fiscal do not considera this one asesinato but cu murray owing to kill. past owing to tell cu thing is noteworthy cu the bate owing to wordo achieve on the asiento fast in the car. none person not owing to see thomas strike murray cu the bate. the testigonan owing to splica con the hincamento owing to sosode y is various of thing murray owing to count ;. all owing to tell cu murray had thomas wanta y owing to hink’e three trip. here not can talk of defence own. the question cardinal is, pakico murray owing to hinca thomas? fiscal owing to remarca cu the storia cu murray will owing to believe cu thomas will have one arm one candela, is algo cu now is wordo treci front. none person owing to tell cu thomas had one arm. the is believe cu now murray is come cu this front p’asina crea motibo for owing to hinca thomas kill. fiscal owing to demanda 8 year of jail kitando the time cu murray is close in kia. advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to tell cu is of lamenta cu two young is achieve they self in one problem caminda one is lose his life. here is two family is wordo afecta profundamente. the is achieve cu thing fiscal is trece front do not cuadra as cosnan genuinely owing to sosode. past owing to show cu murray owing to aleha of the problem y owing to bay stop more far. thomas owing to bay cu his car at the another near of the caya for enfrenta murray. this is show claramente cu thomas had bad intension. murray not owing to busca one confrontacion cu thomas. but is of compronde cu the form con thomas owing to actua, is hinca murrray in one estado emocional much earnest. thomas owing to descend cu one bate not of tree but of aluminium. for of this can conclui cu had one danger of immediate for murray y cu murray owing to actua in defense own. witness self owing to declara cu thomas owing to go back bay coy the bate y murray owing to hink’e. another testigonan also is declara cu is hour cu thomas owing to bay haci one accion, this owing to place murray actua. have another witness cu also owing to declara cu thomas owing to place the bate on the asiento of fast. after thomas owing to bay for open the door behind. the witness j. owing to sospecha cu thomas will owing to bay coy algo y the instant ey murray owing to bay on thomas. have one another witness cu also owing to senjala this. art marcial do not same cos cu action of caya. in the caso here is one action of caya did take lugar caminda all type of arm is wordo using y not have regulation. advocate mr. lejuez owing to cuestiona cu fiscal is pretende cu is murray only is talk of arm of candela. according mr. lejuez one witness owing to tell of owing to hear one another person tell cu thomas have one arm. this is important, because this owing to place murray think cu the is in one danger earnest for his life. achieve cu in one fraccion of seconde, murray in his spanto owing to hinca thomas for proteha his self y after owing to core bay. all this show cu murray was in one estado emocional high y owing to actua in defense own. the is achieve cu do not because murray owing to strike thomas, the t’e aggressor. is thomas, that not owing to bay his cas but owing to bay cu his car on murray t’e aggressor. achieve cu not can bay impone castigo of jail for murray. do not murray but thomas owing to bay busca problem. advocate mr. lejuez is achieve the castigo is demasiado high. day 8 of half, huez will give his sentencia in the caso lamentable here.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55464.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Eight years required for cell death stabbing boy
20 Apr, 2009, 16:37 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The public prosecutor in the trial against Ramphis Murray (19), who last year in October, the man Alex Thomas (20) death or even eight years in prison for murder required. Murray's lawyer, however, disagrees with this claim, because he believes that this case is not murder, but manslaughter. Murray with a sticker would have defended against an attack by Thomas with a baseball bat. The judge is ruling on May 8 in this case.

Murray put Thomas on October 3, 2008 down after a quarrel out of hand. Why were the two boys quarrel is not known, but according to witnesses was Thomas Murray with a baseball bat hit, which it put down. This was seriously injured and got himself behind the wheel of his car for medical help. On the victim drove two cars before the car came to a halt. Although the ambulance was quickly on the spot to the injured - who bled fierce and probably because of his weakened state control over the steering wheel had lost - to the hospital to bring it completely to his injuries before the ambulance arrived at the hospital.

According to the witness S. - A friend of the victim - Thomas was indeed the baseball bat for Murray to save it, but it did not. S. has, in their own words, the bat is caught and returned to the car Thomas placed. When Thomas was again the club address, has according to Murray S. lifting the victim several times and put it on him.
Murray remained in the courtroom, however, that he had acted in self defense because he thought Thomas had a gun with him. During the investigation the authorities have no gun in the car of Thomas found. On this basis, the prosecutor eight years in prison at Murray called it manslaughter because, as Murray and his lawyer claimed, was not proven.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: April 21, 2009, 03:57:52 PM »

4/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu and Google (Spanish) translation:

had almost rape of day clear

presence of police owing to word diabierna ask nightfall 16.41, at one of Fastfood restaurant at Sasaki, where one trahador owing to arrive at and cared yorando. arrival at police, they're talk cu the supervisor, that is tell cu trahador one of 25 Colombian year, owing to tell cu they owing to man two violation of deal, but owing to past and succeed owing to the core bay. the supervisor cu owing to tell police of the victim home owing to poly prohibits for treatment. police owing to bay cop, but not owing to come across the pareha cu. after police owing to bay bek n'e Fastfood and achieve owing to number of telephone of home of the victim. they talk owing to Cuneo and tell the police is at cu they owing to tell police they bay for doctor of case they one day after. the house owing to count; police locual happen cu cu owing to his home. the house is tell cu owing to the doctor at bay eagle, and after march owing to bay at trabao his leg. one white car at caminda owing to near stop of dje, two cu they owing to man and Rank and hinke in the car. past owing to succeed and the bay owing to his core trabao.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.