April 15, 2024, 10:10:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4745462 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1160 on: April 21, 2009, 04:01:14 PM »

4/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

two cliente fastioso saca for of nightclub for stay cu trankilidad

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 03.56 of madruga, at one nightclub in j.i irausquin, for one action, where guardianan owing to maltrata one cliente. n’e sitio police is talk cu he j.c.a, naci at colombia, that police is see cu the had enough injury at his cara cu was bleed serious. j.c.a. is tell police cu the bewakernan owing to fight cune y owing to maltrate. the motibo is cu past owing to leave for of the nightclub for busca algo, y hour cu past owing to go back, the bewakernan owing to deny of lague enter. by of esey owing to start one discusion cu owing to bay for of hand. while cu police was papiando cu j.c.a., one another cliente d.v.o. naci at corsow of 36 year, owing to come close police y owing to tell they cu the bewakernan owing to maltrate also. past owing to tell cu past owing to give his creditcard because; borg, y after the will pay the owe cash. hour cu past owing to bay take the creditcard, past owing to achieve one recibo, y owing to resulta cu they owing to less locual cu the owe for of the creditcard, siendo cu his intencion was for pay the suma cash. by of esey owing to start one discusion y the guardia owing to sake pafo. police owing to talk cu the guardianan, that owing to tell cu the two clientenan ey is haci fastioso y is stroba cliente, pesey past owing to saca they for of the club.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: April 21, 2009, 04:04:20 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

man is steal bag of cliente in nightclub

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna madruga 1.45 in one nightclub, where one man owing to steal one bag of one cliente. n’e sitio police is come across the guardia cu he owing to.a.l. teni. the guardia is tell they cu one another cliente owing to tell they cu he owing to coy the bag for of one cliente venezolano. police owing to detene he y owing to hibe keep of police, where past owing to stay close. for 02.25 the owner he r.d.r.s. naci at venezuela owing to come keep y owing to tell police cu the is owner of the bag, but the does not entrega complaint, because; cu past owing to achieve the bag cu all his contenido. police owing to give owing to.a.l. one good scual y owing to lague bay.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55461.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Bag stolen in disco
20 Apr, 2009, 16:25 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A man Friday in a discotheque on offense during the steal of a bag. The police was around two o'clock at night warned. Agents found the guard of the disco with the alleged thief AAL The latter was taken by police to the police station. Barely an hour later, the owner of the bag to retrieve it. She did not return because everything in her bag Saturday. The police gave. L. a warning and let him Friday.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: April 21, 2009, 04:07:01 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

man sober is molestia cliente in jimmy’s place

presencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 21.23 at jimmy’s place, where one man sober fastioso is molestia the clientenan in the lugar. n’e sitio, police is talk cu the bartender, that is show police owing to man g., that was enough sober. police owing to talk cune, but debi cu the not was razona, they owing to detene y owing to hibe keep, at where past owing to achieve one cuarto free.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: April 21, 2009, 04:11:34 PM »

4/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

man sober is maltrata his cuña

police of north is bay at one cas at moko saturday night, 10.15, where one man owing to maltrata his cuña cu fist in his mouth. n’e cas police is talk cu the muher r.b. naci at corsow of 46 year, that is tell police cu his pal m.t.a. naci at colombia owing to dale in his mouth. police owing to tell cu mouth of the muher was enough swell y was bleed. hour cu police owing to arrive, the pal not was more n’e sitio, but owing to go back one rato after, y owing to come across cu police. police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep. police owing to see cu the was bao of influencia of alcohol. they owing to detene y owing to hibe keep. r.b.a tell police cu the is bay poli y after give complaint of maltrato at recherche.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55460.php

Google translation:

(Translation is confusing...I think a man beat up his sister-in-law)

Aruba
Abuse
20 Apr, 2009, 16:22 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A man has been beaten by her sister several times with his fists in her face to save. The police was around quarter past ten o'clock at night warned. When they at the woman in RB Moko arrived, they noted that her mouth was swollen and vigorous blood. At the time the police arrived, the suspected perpetrator A. not present in the house. A little later he came up and the police took him. B. went to the emergency room and then to make a declaration against her brother-in-law.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: April 21, 2009, 04:35:41 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/dialuna/noticia/news6.html

Original text:

Aruba, Dialuna 20 April 2009

A JOYRIDE AUTO Y COBRA TURISTA MAS DI 10 MIL DOLLAR

ORANJESTAD (AAN).: Hopi ta e turistanan cu tambe ta bira victima di joyride. Consecuentemente tin compania lo ta tribi pone e cuenta riba lomba di e bishitantenan Otro nan ta haya sorpresa ora nan ricibi nan cuenta cu miles di dolar a worde kita for di nan credit card.

Parce cu e problematico a yega na oido di autoridad y tin denuncia a worde entrega ya cu turista ta sinti nan mes di rip off. Nan ta haya cu no ta nan culpa cu auto di e compania ta worde di joyride pa cual nan ta paga parce suma extra pa seguro si acaso algo pasa. Na e momentonan aki tin un caso cu un bishitante a huur un auto na un compania local cual e doño ta procedente di Surnam.

E bishitante segun informe lo tabata na un restaurant y ora el a bandona e lugar e a ripara cu e vehiculo cu el a huur a somenta. E sucedido a worde reporta y segun fuentenan e bishitante a haya un sorpresa for di su credit card ya cu nan a cobre riba 10 mil dolar pa e auto cu el a huur cual a desaparece,.Nan a pone aparentemente responsable pa e vehiculo cu a desaparece.

E caso a yega na oido di autoridadnan local y no ta exclui cu e bishitante tambe a pone abogado den e caso aki debi cu e lo ta sinti cu el a worde perhudica grandemente pa gerente di e compania di carrental. Mientras tanto a drenta informe cu e auto, esta e V wagen a worde localiza.

Awor lo ta saliendo na cla cu un trahador di e compania a joyride e V wagen cu e turista tabata core den dje. Y ta bin acerca segun informe cu e trahador yama Gilton T., tambe a worde deteni y e momentonan aki e ta cera pa duna cuenta.

Aparentemente e empleado den su rabia debi cu e no a worde paga a confisca e auto pa asina su hefe page su salario.

Pa por a confisca e auto supuestamente, el a joyride e auto cual tabata staciona na haltura di e restaurant den cercania di un high rise hotel.

Investigacion profundo ta worde haci den e asunto aki y no ta exclui e lo por tin rabo tocante di e Yaris berde cu e bishitante a huur y direpiente e somenta pa despues e ricibi un  nota cu a kita mas di 10 dollar for di su credit card. Awor auto a keda localiza y empleado ta deteni pa duna cuenta na autoridad.

Papiamentu translation:

owing to joyride car y cobra tourist more of 10 thousand dollar

oranjestad (aan).: much is the turistanan cu also is become victima of joyride. consecuentemente have compania will is be bold place the cuenta on back of the bishitantenan another they're achieve surprise hour they ricibi they cuenta cu thousand of dolar owing to worde less for of they credit card.

seems cu the problematico owing to arrive at oido of autoridad y have denuncia owing to worde entrega already cu tourist is feel they self of rip off. they're achieve cu do not they culpa cu car of the compania is worde of joyride for cual they're pay seems suma extra for seguro if acaso algo happen. at the momentonan here have one caso cu one bishitante owing to huur one car at one compania local cual the owner is procedente of surnam.

the bishitante according informe will was at one restaurant y hour past owing to bandona the lugar the owing to ripara cu the vehiculo cu past owing to huur owing to somenta. the sucedido owing to worde reporta y according fuentenan the bishitante owing to achieve one surprise for of his credit card already cu they owing to cobre on 10 thousand dolar for her car cu past owing to huur cual owing to desaparece,.nan owing to place apparently responsable for her vehiculo cu owing to desaparece.

the caso owing to arrive at oido of autoridadnan local y do not exclui cu the bishitante also owing to place advocate in the caso here debi cu the will is feel cu past owing to worde perhudica grandemente for gerente of the compania of carrental. all the time owing to enter informe cu the car, esta the v wagen owing to worde localiza.

now will is saliendo at cla cu one trahador of the compania owing to joyride the v wagen cu the tourist was core in dje. y is come acerca according informe cu the trahador calling gilton t., also owing to worde deteni y the momentonan here the is close for give cuenta.

apparently the employee in his angry debi cu the not owing to worde pay owing to confisca the car for so his boss page his salary.

for can owing to confisca the car supuestamente, past owing to joyride the car cual was staciona at height of the restaurant in cercania of one high rise hotel.

investigacion deep is worde haci in the asunto here y do not exclui the will can have tail tocante of the yaris berde cu the bishitante owing to huur y all of a sudden the somenta for after the ricibi one notice cu owing to less more of 10 dollar for of his credit card. now car owing to stay localiza y employee is deteni for give cuenta at autoridad.   come across. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: April 21, 2009, 05:33:00 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55517.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Six years required for smuggling 100 kilos of drugs
21 Apr, 2009, 16:05 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - For the smuggling of 110 kilos of drugs heard JFP and A.V.M. Colombia yesterday from an unconditional prison sentence of six and four years against themselves requirements.

The Public Ministry was that there is sufficient evidence against the duo with the boat named Rina 2 drugs smuggled inside. The pair was with five other crew members on October 26 caught by customs in the port of Barcadera. Customs officers discovered the drugs, which soon were hidden in a water tank. It was 71.9 pounds of marijuana and 45.8 pounds of cocaine. All seven crew members were arrested, but five were quickly released. P. and M., the captain of the boat, but were detained. This is because P. already almost immediately took all the blame. The court later found that P. under threat of the released crew had done. That would the family of P. killed in Colombia as P. not to blame upon himself. The father of P. called later to convince him that he had to tell the truth and that the family is good.

The statements of the suspects spoke to each other. P. had initially told that he had drugs on board, five days before the Rina 2 departed from Colombia. Other crew members stated that P. later by speedboat was brought on board. From documents of the master M. However, there are seven people on board at departure, including so P.
The prosecutor did, however that was sufficient evidence that P. and M. those who were responsible for drug smuggling. This was the lawyer of P. not agree, which was precisely the wrong people that justice has been released and it is the innocent people put behind bars.

The judge is ruling next month.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: April 21, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »

4/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

two colombiano envolvi in traficacion of lote big of drugs in boat rina 2 owing to hear fiscal exigi 6 y 4 year of jail for jose fuenmayor pallares y armando viloria matos

jose fuenmayor pallares y armando viloria matos owing to listen fiscal exigi 6 y 4 year of jail for they. they're wordo acusa of importacion of overall 117.7 kilo of drugs day 26 of october 2008 abordo of rina 2. t’asina cu day 26 of october 2008 at platform of barcadera, miembronan of douane owing to come descubri 71.9 kilo of marihuana y 45.8 kilo of cocaina cu was scondi in one tanki of water in the cuarto of machine of the boat rina 2. abordo of the boat had 7 person or as the capitan armando viloria matos y 6 tripulante among they jose fuenmayor pallares. hour cu owing to descubri the drugs here, all 7 person owing to wordo deteni, but after 5 of the tripulantenan owing to wordo let pound, while cu jose y armando owing to stay encarcela. t’asina cu in first instant, jose fuenmayor pallares did take all culpa on dje. this because the another 5 miembronan of tripulacion, kendenan porcierto is family of another, owing to menaza jose fuenmayor pallares cu if the not take the culpa on dje, they will kill his family at colombia. owing to will largo, jose fuenmayor pallares owing to dicidi of declara the berdad in corte. this after cu past owing to achieve call of his father for of colombia, that owing to bis’e for declara the berdad y cu not have to precupa already cu they're good. anteriormente jose fuenmayor pallares owing to declara cu 5 day first cu the boat rina 2 owing to leave for of colombia, past owing to percura for take away the drugs abordo. during tratamento of the caso owing to wordo show cu the 5 miembronan of tripulacion cu owing to wordo let pound is declara cosnan contradictorio. among another owing to wordo declara cu jose will owing to arrive abordo of rina 2 via of one speedboat y cu the will had drugs cune. of another near the capitan armando viloria matos owing to show the documento oficial cu is show cu for of colombia had 7 person abordo or as inclusive jose fuenmayor pallares. fiscal is achieve legalmente prove cu the pair here owing to importa the drugs. mirando the mature cu jose fuenmayor pallares owing to tell cu past owing to trece the drugs, fiscal owing to exigi 6 year of jail p’e, while cu the capitan, that is responsible p’e embarcacion, past owing to exigi 4 year of jail. huez after of owing to listen the defence of abogadonan mr. faarup, defence for jose fuenmayor pallares y mr. van der sloot, the ultimo here owing to defende armando, owing to close tratamento of the caso y another month the will dicta sentencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: April 21, 2009, 05:39:42 PM »

4/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

car cu sospechosonan cu wanted owing to break for steal one car near of adventure golf owing to being stroba in they attempt

monday afternoon owing to enter informacion of cu have 2 person cu is try of steal in one car staciona near of adventure golf at bubali. at arrival of the patrol policial, already end the sospechosonan owing to bay for of the sitio hour cu they owing to feel the cayente cu police owing to being calling. but testigonan owing to succeed see the car cu they owing to bay for of the sitio y owing to avisa autoridad. police owing to rondea in becindario y bingo, they owing to succeed come across cu the car concerni at san miguel fast cas where chollernan know frecuenta. debi cu the car had one number of carton poni on dje cu number cu do not cuadra owing to dicidi of tow the y hibe keep of police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: April 21, 2009, 05:45:17 PM »

4/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

ciudadano balente owing to evita steal one car, riscando his life

diadomingo night again can owing to notice cu people self is actua contra criminalidad y do not tolera more abuse of criminalnan y mucho less of ladronnan. in end of week end turistanan self is struggle contra esnan cu wanted owing to ranca bag for of they. y diadomingo one ciudadano owing to tell is enough y owing to bay stroba 2 sospechoso cu wanted owing to bay steal one car stop near of his business at wayaca. all cos owing to cuminsa hour cu past owing to arrive y owing to look at 2 sospechoso serca of one car cu do not pertenece at they y at once owing to calling police. hour the ciudadano here owing to look at mihor, past owing to see cu they had the hood open y one window break. at once past owing to ask about they kico they're haci, because the car do not of they. the sospechosonan owing to march bay at one car cu of trip also. the ciudadano owing to ripara cu is one car cu not know stop eynan y past owing to blokea the car ey just at instant cu the 2 sospechosonan owing to bay enter in the vehiculo. the sospechosonan owing to pita y owing to tell for wing the car cual the not owing to haci, then the 2 sospechosonan owing to reverse y strike his car 3 trip, but the car of the ciudadano is more big y not can owing to being wing. the ciudadano owing to bay descend for of the car y again owing to send car on dje. the hour past owing to core enter car for calling police once more y so the sospechosonan owing to achieve oportunidad for huy at leg locual they owing to succeed also. owing to come resulta cu the acusacionnan contra the sospechosonan is cantidad the.o. car is steal, cu one another number steal stick on dje, they owing to break one another car, cause one accidente y can ultimo the more pisa attempt of asesinato cu one vehiculo. have one indicacion end is that the sospechosonan here is. apparently is deal of sospechoso of inicial r.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: April 21, 2009, 05:49:45 PM »

4/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

sospechosonan wanted owing to enter steal at one cas at primavera, but neighbour attentive owing to core they

monday morning owing to enter informacion cu have person is try break for enter one cas at primavera. hour cu neighbour owing to hear sound of glass owing to break, at once owing to calling police y did take curashi y bay look at at home of his neighbour. ey the neighbour owing to come across cu 2 person cu was in the cura, but they owing to tell name of one familiar of the cas then they conoce, but so self they not owing to risk y owing to huy bay. the sospechosonan here owing to tell cu they're haciendo one trabao n’e cas, siendo cu none person is at home. the hendenan here was moviendo in one v-wagen hyundai elantra blau v-1278 y apparently the car here owing to being señala very much self the ultimo dianan here in barionan of primavera,wayaca y seroe blanco. police is buscando the car here, if do you see the car here in you district please avisa police at once. have all indicacion cu esnan cu is in the car here, kendenan is good conoci of police, is break y enter cas of person.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: April 21, 2009, 05:52:15 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

during madruga chollernan owing to steal several popchi at pinocchio

monday madruga owing to enter informe cu chollernan is saliendo cu cahanan for of pinocchio. at once owing to dirigi one patrol n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol n’e sitio, they owing to constata cu desconocidonan owing to hoist one of the rolluiken, for after break the glass of one of the portanan for after enter in the deposito y leave cu several box of popchi. owing to calling the owner for informe of will susedido. do not conoci if is for play cu popchi the chollernan owing to steal esakinan or if is for sell or change they for drugs.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: April 21, 2009, 05:57:56 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

desconocidonan owing to break door of supermercado at solito

monday madruga owing to enter informacion cu desconocidonan owing to break door of one supermercado at solito, lagando this destrui. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come achieve the door destrui, but they not owing to succeed of enter in the lugar. but the doñonan owing to know of place one tabla for reforsa this for evita kiebro y ladronicia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: April 21, 2009, 06:07:52 PM »

4/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

mother is fight cu man cu owing to show his child his part intimo police of oranjestad, is bay

diadomingo nightfall, 5.15na one bar in avenida milio croes for one action. n’e sitio, he m.w. naci at aruba of 52 year is tell police cu had one action in the bar among one mother y one man cu owing to haci cos of onbeschoft y owing to saca his part intimo show one child muher. the mother owing to become razo y owing to fight cu the anti-social. but the instant ey, he not was more n’e sitio. testigonan owing to tell police cu he owing to core bay in one car, of cual they owing to give one descripcion. police motorisa owing to bay buske y owing to come across cu the chofer of the car t.r y owing to hibe keep. eynan past owing to stay close first for drunkenness y after for follow cu the investigacion. the mother of the child muher is bay give complaint at j.k.z.p.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: April 21, 2009, 06:12:57 PM »

4/21/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

man is rain cas of his ex cu stone y is break his fusebox

diadomingo nightfall 6.45, one madam is calling keep of police of north y is tell cu have one man throw cant’i caminda at alto vista at height of snack of calmero. police owing to bay y is come across cu he r.p.g. naci at aruba of 39 year, sleep at floor, y the is declara cu is his child of criansa owing to fight cune. police owing to bay at home of the child of criansa, y the is tell cu r.p.g. owing to discuti cu his mother y owing to dal’e, pesey past owing to defende his mother y owing to strike r.p.g. police owing to hibe his cas for evita more problem mirando cu the is bao of influencia of alcohol. police owing to tell the ex-casa if the wanted give complaint, the can bay poli for achieve one carta y after give complaint at recherche. police near of 20.04, have to owing to go back bay n’e cas for asistencia. the trip here, g. owing to bay n’e cas y is rain the cas cu stone. y also past owing to menasa the muher of burn the cas cu everybody in dje. n’e cas police owing to talk cu the muher f., that is declara cu past owing to hear a beat at window y owing to see g. stop pafo, cu was tirando stone. past owing to tell cu g. owing to menase of burn the cas y the will break the fusebox. but hour cu police owing to arrive the not was more n’e cas. police owing to bay busca y in becindario, they're come across cu g., enough sober. police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep, where past owing to achieve one cuarto free. hour cu police owing to bay controla, they owing to see cu the fusebox was break.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: April 21, 2009, 11:58:17 PM »

Home of Doctor (Cirujano) robbed.  6 guns were stolen from a strong box.  Doctor was not living in the home at the time, it was being remodeled.

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=594&mId=7

ladronnan owing to bay cu cantidad of arm pisa y powerful for of cas of one doctor cirujano

fecha: 21/04/2009 | horario: 20:19

tuesday morning 11.50 owing to enter informacion at keep of police at north, cu have one kiebra at home of one conocido doctor, cirujano at north, for being exact at palm beach 102-e. as menciona, the cas here is registra of is of one doctor, cirujano, but for the time being the do not in the cas, because the is pasando in one remodelacion.patruya policial owing to bay ne cas, y for they surprise, they owing to come achieve informacion cu esnan cu owing to enter owing to bay cu 6 arm of candela, cu segban the doo of the armanan here, was good keep in one box strong, but so self, the ladronnan, kendenan have to know of esakinan, owing to bay cu they.di acuerdo cu we informacion, the ladronnan owing to bay cu one sniper rifle, caliber come across.223, remington, model 700 cu 10 box of ball conteniendo 40 ball cayente cada uno; one shotgun remington, model 1100, single loop; one fab. arm over & under, 12 gauge cu 12 box of ball conteniendo 25 ball cayente cada uno; one fab. arm, 12 gauge, single loop (preto) cu pistoolgrip: one glock 17, 9mm y one revolver smith and wesson 38 come across...[lesa_mas] come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: April 23, 2009, 12:43:18 AM »

4/22/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

corte of first instancia casonan penal cu will wordo deal diahuebs now in corte of first instancia 23 april 2009 corte of first instancia horario sospechoso acto castigabel

08.30 m.w.v.c. v.c. is wordo acusa of ladronicia of cuminda of one person on 16 of june 2008. also of owing to intencionalmente maltrata another person on 16 of june 2008 by of throw one copi y/of one glass in his cara y/of cabez. besides the is wordo acusa of owing to menaza esun y/of the another person here cu one crimen contra they life on 16 of june 2008, already cu past owing to tell they (entre otro): “e trip here hour my leave i am kill you. mami y dad also will my mata”. v.c. is wordo acusa alavez of destruccion of cosnan of glass, property of person, on the date already menciona.

09.00 l.j.g.l. l. is wordo acusa of owing to haci denuncia false of ladronicia of his arm of servicio y comb cu one or more patronchi skerpi on 30 of january 2006. also of owing to intencionalmente viola privacidad of one person at various ocasion in the period of 5 of december 2005 till 10 of feburary 2006 by of obliga the person for take away conversacionnan cu ne or scuche, already cu past owing to (entre otro) send 162 missed calls pe on one sun day. alavez the is wordo acusa of owing to menaza the person cu one crimen contra his life at various ocasion in the period of november y/of december 2006 by of bise at one form intencionalmente menazante (entre otro) cu the will percura for her termina in one frigider.

10.00 owing to.f.l. l. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente maltrata one person on 25 of june 2007, by of strike the cu one boter contra his cabez, owing to consecuencia of cual the person owing to resulta injury y/of owing to abide dolor.

10.30 b.w. w. is wordo acusa of owing to comete abusonan deshonesto at various ocasion in the period of 26 of august 2007 till november 2007 cu one person cu esten had 12 year, but still not 16 year of edad.

11.00 s.s.m. m. is wordo acusa of owing to maltrata one person on 23 of september 2007 by of send, cu forza, one boter contra his leg, owing to consecuencia of cual the person owing to resulta injury y/of owing to abide dolor. also the is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente destrui one window of car on the self date ey, by of mande cu one stone. m. is wordo alavez acusa of owing to, cu the intencion of accomplish cu his proposicion for haci one person damage, staca violentemente several trip cu one cuchio in direccion of the person here.

14.00 j.g.b. b. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente y cu premeditacion owing to violentemente strike y/of golpea one person cu fist one or more trip in his cara, owing to pushe one or more trip y owing to scop the one or more trip contra his leg y/of his pecho by of cual the person here, his wife, owing to abide damage fisico pisa on 20 of feburary 2008.

14.30 g.j.q.l. n.j.b.s. q.l. y b.s. is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaina on 9 of december 2008.

15.30 g.g.l. l. is wordo acusa of posesion of arm of candela in the period of 31 of oktober 2008 till 11 of november 2008 without cu the had permission for this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: April 24, 2009, 11:31:02 PM »

4/22/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

owing to steal armanan pisa for of cas of doctor

yesterday morning 11.50 owing to enter informacion at keep of police at north, cu have one kiebra at home of one conocido doctor, cirujano at north, for being exact at palm beach 102-e. patrol policial owing to bay n’e cas, y for they surprise, they owing to come achieve informacion cu esnan cu owing to enter owing to bay cu 6 arm of candela come across

Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

for of one cas of one doctor cirujano ladronnan owing to bay cu cantidad of arm pisa y powerful

yesterday morning 11.50 owing to enter informacion at keep of police at north, cu have one kiebra at home of one conocido doctor, cirujano at north, for being exact at palm beach 102-e. as menciona, the cas here is registra of is of one doctor, cirujano, but for the time being the do not in the cas, because the is pasando in one remodelacion chiquito. patrol policial owing to bay n’e cas, y for they surprise, they owing to come achieve informacion cu esnan cu owing to enter owing to bay cu 6 arm of candela, cu según the owner of the armanan here, was good keep in one box strong, but cu the box strong owing to being forza p’e ladronnan, kendenan have to know of esakinan, owing to bay cu they. not owing to bay cu only the armanan here, but also owing to bay cu the.o. flatscreen, laptop, y some another articulo more. of acuerdo cu we informacion, the ladronnan owing to bay cu one sniper rifle, caliber come across.223, “remington””, model 700 cu 10 box of ball conteniendo 40 ball cayente cada uno; one shotgun “remington”, model 1100, single loop; one fab. arm “over & under”, 12 gauge cu 12 box of ball conteniendo 25 ball cayente cada uno; one fab. arm, 12 gauge, single loop (preto) cu pistoolgrip: one glock 17, 9mm y one revolver “smith and wesson” 38 special. mirando cu have more arm pisa cu municion on caya is circulando, cuerpo policial owing to send message for all keep, for they're in estado of altera. for for of now cada times cu police leave lever caya, for they dress vest y throw good view for another. can is cu all the ladronicia here have of haci cu one possible asalto on one of we banconan, cu also owing to being avisa, for cual did take the precaucionnan necesario. extraoficialmente, we owing to being informa cu fuera cu the doctor here is one lover of arm of candela, cu esakinan is part of one arsenal of one club of tiro. pesey is being cuestiona, con the cas is pasando in one remodelacion, then is let tanto arm pisa in the cas. if ministerio publico wanted follow goza of one credibilidad high, then was at his lugar for detene the doctor cirujano here, for more investigacion. because the is acolyte verdad of one club of tiro, but the not have permit for carga the armanan here, cu is one violacion of ley. but the not owing to stay deteni for violacion of the ley here. dr. rene lacle, now is lamenta thing cu did take lugar, y is carga speranza cu police will know of soluciona this soon. nothing is sigura, según the own dr. rene lacle. now relaciona cu the cantidad of arm in circulacion, then pisa, owing to institui one team of recherche for busca all as for soluciona the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: April 24, 2009, 11:33:25 PM »

4/22/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

three lugar again victima of ladronicia

tuesday almenos three various lugar owing to achieve visit indesea. athlete’s foot for her tantisimo trip owing to achieve his bentanan y door of glass break, while visser trading owing to enter kibrando one door of iron y steal some mercancia. can ultimo one thirst of scouting at dakota not owing to steal cosnan of mucho valor, but if owing to break the sink cu palfond for enter, algo cu will costa much coin for fix, this is once more the ordo y prosperidad cu is queen at aruba

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: April 24, 2009, 11:37:31 PM »

4/22/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to break for enter steal where not have nothing of value, but the damage if is big y costoso for fix

tuesday morning hour boluntarionan of arubaanse padvindsters gilde of beatrix groep owing to arrive they clubhuis, they not can owing to believe they eye already cu they club owing to achieve visit indesea. one club cu not have nothing of value owing to achieve. much damage have at destruccion cometi n’e lugar, where they owing to destrui the roof for enter inside. after owing to break the plafond y for they desilucion they owing to break glass of window also y owing to coba in all angle rebolteando all cos. we owing to compronde cu the club is pasando one some in duro for cubri his gastonan of mantencion y now cu the damage cu they owing to ricibi of anti-socialnan owing to haci the situation one some more dificil. we is wait for cu here or yonder leave one hand generoso cu can brinda one aid n’e are here cual t’e unique of the organisacion of padvindsters cu have they same clubgebouw.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: April 24, 2009, 11:39:29 PM »

4/22/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

chollernan is follow break y destrui negoshinan in oranjestad; once more owing to toca file at athlete's foot

tuesday madruga algo happen of 4 or, owing to enter informacion of cu 2 choller on bicycle owing to end of break the vitrina of athlete's foot y owing to enter for steal. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of police already end the ladronnan owing to bay for of the sitio. investigacion n’e sitio owing to indica cu they owing to throw one bloki by of the vitrina for after enter ranca the cash register dal’e abao break, but this as costumber is bashi. after they owing to happen hand for some articulo y bandona the sitio. police owing to achieve descripcion of the anti-socialnan here y owing to throw view in becindario, but not owing to succeed come across cu they.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.