March 28, 2024, 05:35:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739913 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1460 on: June 06, 2009, 08:47:02 PM »

6/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

castigo pisa exigi for are cu was trafica drugs in cart of cuminda in klm

the sospechosonan haime wiersma, the acolyte of douane, farley wiersma, mario maduro, the 3 empleadonan of galloway, escobar garcia, becerra valor y de los santos gumbs, chinto geerman y fernando sanchez yesterday owing to listen fiscal exigi among 3 y 7 year y 6 month of jail for they envolvimento in the traficacion of drugs for the netherlands.

chinto geerman not owing to present, because the does not owing to wordo transporta for arestatie team. his advocate was present in corte.

fiscal owing to cuminsa at tell cu in the caso here can owing to see claramente con coin of drugs is corumpi person. the is referi here n’e acolyte of douane y 3 employee of galloway envolvi.

past owing to splica cu at feburary 2008 owing to cuminsa cu investigacion caminda owing to haci one cantidad of tap cu owing to culmina cu the investigacion pisa at november 2008 where one cantidad of person owing to stay deteni.

fiscal owing to show cu day 16 august 2008, 18.3 kilo of cocaina owing to wordo hinca in two troli in plane of klm. maduro y geerman was prepara the trolinan of galloway cu drugs. yogi at the netherlands was ricibi the drugs. t’asina cu marrechaussee owing to intercepta the droganan here. in bandanan of the trolinan had pakinan fine conteniendo cocaine.

fiscal owing to tell cu in the combersacionnan much code was wordo using. among another hour is talk of 18 person, kiermen 18 kilo. hour is talk of parha big, kiermen the plane of klm. hour is talk of two muher kiermen two cart of galloway. hour is talk of accidente, kiermen cu the drugs owing to wordo descubri.

fiscal owing to show cu geerman owing to wordo deteni at aeropuerto day 2 july 2008 cu 14 thousand euro y one cantidad of dollar. provided that overall more or less 43 thousand guilder owing to stay confisca. according geerman the dollarnan is of dje y euro of maduro y cu the was bay venezuela for cumpra piesanan of car. fiscal owing to show on the 5 kilo in bag of laptop cu the douanero farley wiersma owing to hinca in one another trunk. via camera of aeropuerto can owing to see con wiersma owing to coy two trunk y owing to hinca one in one container.

fiscal owing to show cu had one period caminda transaccion of coin via western union was take lugar. for of the netherlands owing to send 12 thousand euro for aruba. one overall of 12 person is send cada one 1000 euro for various person at aruba.

fiscal also owing to talk of the dutch van essen cu was send coin for maduro. is talk here of among 20 y 40 thousand dollar cu cada trip van essen was send p’asina cumpra drugs.

fiscal is achieve cu here can talk of one organisacion criminal caminda maduro t’e cabezante. past owing to exigi 7 year y 6 month of jail for maduro. for geerman, past owing to exigi 6 year of jail. for escobar garcia, becerra valor y de los santos gumbs past owing to exigi 5 year of jail. for sanchez past owing to exigi 3 year y 6 month of jail. p’e douanero wiersma past owing to exigi 3 year y 6 month of jail while cu for haime wiersma past owing to exigi 3 year of jail.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: June 06, 2009, 08:50:53 PM »

6/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

thief colombiano/hulandes that owing to being close (in jail) diabierna for shoplifting, already is pound (free) y owing to go back hit again

increible for believe, but so we ministerio publico y sistema hudicial is work. diabierna ultimo one shoplifter of nacionalidad colombiano, nacionalisa dutch owing to being deteni week happen already end is in freedom y owing to go back hit one another store not mucho far of esun of week happen. is deal of the thief that is of cali, but the have the previlegio of owing to achieve pasaporte dutch here at aruba. everybody is angry cu the situation here cu a problematico is give we island one hardtime y still none instancia owing to less his pasaporte y permission of permanencia. con can have person cu tanto suerte so cu is leave in freedom at once without sit castigo, while people y comerciante is abide at hand of the ladronnan so here.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: June 06, 2009, 08:54:05 PM »

6/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to break enter in office of one day in life

diarazon morning owing to descubri cu anti-socialnan owing to break enter in the office of one day in vida. at once owing to calling police y avisa they of the kiebro y ladronicia. ladronnan owing to bay cu one dvd player, one laptop y one camara diminutive. owing to ask for departamento of investigacion tecnico come investiga y recoge the vingerprintnan p’asina they achieve know is that t’e ladron(nan) here y place behind trali, but not for one day. poentje castro is dispuesto for pay p’e tip valioso for can soluciona the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: June 06, 2009, 08:56:14 PM »

6/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to break enter for steal in angelo in caya betico croes

diarazon morning owing to enter informacion cu in angelo, cu is stay in caya betico croes, cu owing to hear sonido n’e part upstairs indicando cu have person indesea in the lugar. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial n’e sitio owing to come constata cu thief owing to enter in the lugar y owing to open various box y owing to reboltea several cos in the business. after of cu we fotografo owing to achieve permission for of one person encarga for enter y saca photograph of the damage, owing to aparece the manager of the business that not was desea the presencia of prensa n’e sitio. debi n’esaki we fotografo owing to respeta the decision y owing to bandona the sitio y not owing to succeed achieve more informacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: June 06, 2009, 09:01:21 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57643.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Williams in conversation with PG

5 Jun, 2009, 15:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Following the letter of complaint about Michael Williams Prosecutor Kasper van der Schaft is Attorney-General Rob Pietersz the letter writer invited for a personal interview. This conversation took place this morning. At the time of the conclusion of this paper was the call was still ongoing and the public prosecutor (OM) will not respond.

Williams had in his letter strong allegations towards both officer Van der Schaft and the OM. He said the officer in a drug user and for the accused of manipulation. "

6/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

relaciona cu his denuncia haci procurador general owing to invita michael williams today morning for one combersacion

relaciona cu the denuncia of day 1 of june ultimo, cu the ciudadano michael williams owing to haci the.o. contra of fiscal mr. kaspar van der schaft, the.o. alegando cu the not can acepta the manipulacion haci in investigacion of his child, of one fiscal usador of drugs, y even owing to reta dicho fiscal for haci one drug-test. procurador general, mr. robert pietersz, relaciona cu the carta here, at once owing to send one carta of invitacion for michael williams, for acudi today morning 10 or at office of ministerio publico for one combersacion cu his person. this owing to stay participa in one carta very breve self. in one combersacion breve cu awemainta had cu michael williams, past owing to tell cu past owing to acepta the invitacion here y the will is present n’e cita here. on the question cu if the is bay cu his advocate, michael williams do not see cu this is necesario aworaki. more the does not comenta, finalisando cu now the investigacion of berdad will cuminsa.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: June 06, 2009, 09:08:07 PM »

6/1/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

hit and run is cobra life of peaton come across

Papiamentu translation:

fast of wayaca residence diadomingo madruga peaton charles miguel ramada mora, owing to die one dead cruel by of one “hit & run”

when exact the accidente owing to sosode, none person not know, but was two lady in one car cu owing to happen, owing to see one person sleep band’i caminda y owing to calling police. this was algo happen of 3 or of diadomingo madruga. hour cu first patrol policial owing to arrive, owing to avisa central of police for avisa all autoridad concerni, already cu the person here is dead y is another caso of “hit & run” y they does not for ripiti thing cu owing to happen some month atrás at tanki leendert. cabez of the victima was all open, y all seso gespat on caminda. but the car cu owing to dal’e, not was n’e sitio more. in saco of the victima, owing to come achieve one cedula cu probably will is of the victima, y so can owing to identifik’e because; charles miguel ramada mora, naci at republica dominicana, day 20 of july 1974, wanted mean the have 34 year. not was cos of look at, already the form cu owing to achieve the victima here, all disfigura, is indicacion cu car have to owing to dal’e very duro self. all this owing to sosode on the caminda principal of oranjestad for san nicolas at height of wayaca residence. all the time doctor, teo lin, that owing to come constata dead, police owing to cuminsa cu one investigacion rigoroso for achieve the car. owing to base of informacion recibi, in same hour of madruga, police owing to come achieve the car y the lady chofer, jacky n.f. that was sober, because the not can owing to happen the test y owing to stay encarcela.

police owing to succeed achieve the car cu owing to strike the peaton kill at wayaca in minimo of time

diadomingo madruga for of instant cu the accidente fateful owing to sosode at wayaca, where one ciudadano dominicano, that will owing to end of descend trabao, already cu the is work at one high-rise hotel, y bayendo cas, owing to being alcansa for one car murderer. at once the patruyanan policial was pendiente y investigando. after of one rato owing to come come across cu the car staciona in one garage at one cas at tanki leendert. police owing to spanta hour of owing to look at the damage on the car y had still sample of blood y suseso of the victima. esey was splica all cos dicon the peaton not can owing to sobrevivi the accidente ey. police owing to confisca the vehiculo for more investigacion.

police owing to detene one lady chofer of the car cu owing to ocasiona the accidente fateful here at wayaca

diadomingo madruga police, after of one investigacion rigoroso owing to detene the lady chofer, identifica because; jacky n.f. of the car cu owing to ocasiona the accidente fateful at his cas at tanki leendert 165t. at once police owing to hibe at keep of police where eynan they owing to place happen test of alcohol cual test porcierto owing to leave bad for. wanted mean, the was bao of influencia of alcohol. after of esey police owing to hibe keep of police at santa cruz where ey owing to prepara the tramitenan for encarcel’e. informacion extraoficial cu we of awemainta can owing to achieve is, cu is tell cu the madam here, mother of 4 child, owing to quarrel cu his husband y so owing to coy the car bay cune, y owing to come hay’e in the accidente fateful here.

6/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

madam of hit & run now is acusa of asesinato premedita

after of his interrogacion, madam jacky n.f., that his detencion owing to stay prolonga, y now fiscal owing to dicidi of acuse of asesinato premedita of the dominicano, charles miguel ramada mora. because; such departamento of trafico of police not have the caso here more bao of they investigacion, but owing to happen now for departmento of recherche. this is because, cu during interrogacion, jacky n.f. owing to come admiti oficialmente, cu the was sober, angry y past owing to believe cu is his husband cu owing to descend at caminda, past owing to strike. y owing to admiti of his intencion, as we owing to splica end. because; such jacky n.f. now will stay deteni till day cu his caso come in corte of husticia. here we can see, cu not can compara the caso of hit & run here, cu esun of tanki leendert, where one surinameño owing to lose his life. berdad the was one caso of hit & run also, but not cu intencion, premedita of kill one person. y till today the madam ludwina w.e. not owing to admiti of owing to strike one person, but if owing to tell of owing to strike algo cu the not know if is person. fuera of esey, not have one witness cu wanted come fast y tell cu ludwina w.e. was sober or was drink at such y such bar. polisnan not can owing to haci test of his person. y the car cu till still is confisca, owing to change of windshield y owing to place one spiel new, y till still police not can achieve esnan cu can indica cu past owing to strike one person. wanted mean, have miss of proof palpable. y although the do not deteni, esey do not less afo, cu for hour cu the investigacion y procesverbal being work, cu ludwina w.e. have to present tog in corte of husticia y is stay at huez for castigu’e or not.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: June 06, 2009, 09:10:49 PM »

6/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

saying cu situation is bad p’e man owing to try steal one boormachine of more of 500 guilder

diahuebs morning owing to enter informacion cu at kooyman dakota owing to captura one shoplifter. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol n’e sitio they're talk cu one gerente that owing to declara cu the security guard owing to captura one man cu owing to hinca in his coverall one boormchine cu is costa more of 500 guilder. hour they owing to ask about he his name the does not owing to give this, but at police if past owing to give, cu according we owing to compronde is deal here of one such k. at once police owing to detene y owing to confisca the boormachine also. adicional the gerente owing to tell cu all the movecion is graba cu they camara of seguridad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: June 06, 2009, 09:14:38 PM »

6/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

miembronan of gang is follow cu they vandalismo y is destrui we scolnan y another property

after cu diarazon night vandalistanan owing to sende one sweep of plastic at candela in the cura of scol the.p.b. at santa cruz. the vandalistanan owing to go back enter the cura of scol, but during oranan of madruga for scirbi ofensanan very ugly on the murayanan of the scol. lagando one catastrophe behind. diahuebs as cu sun owing to leave police owing to present n’e scol y owing to see the damage cu owing to being cometi.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: June 06, 2009, 09:18:14 PM »

6/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

young sober or bad drugs is fight cu police

presencia of police owing to wordo ask asistencia diahuebs night 19.10 at one cas at seroe patrishi, where have one man sober or drugs very aggressive. hour cu police is bayendo at the sitio, they're come across he owing to.r. of 18 year, sober is march mei-mei of caminda. hour cu past owing to see police is come, past owing to bay on they y owing to bark they for they tire kill. police owing to try talk cune, but the young here, owing to.r. do not razona y owing to fly on one police y owing to cuminsa fight cune. past owing to become much aggressive, but police owing to succeed detene y owing to hibe keep, where past owing to achieve one cuarto free.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: June 06, 2009, 09:21:11 PM »

6/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

Papiamentu translation:

police is investigando caso at rooi afo where 2 young owing to place arm of candela at cabez of lady exigiendo pieza of car

diabierna morning early one caso one some odd did take lugar at rooi afo, where arm of candela owing to being poni at cabez of one lady. at arrival of patrol policial n’e sitio owing to come leave afo cu 2 young owing to arrive cu arm of candela y place this at cabez of the lady exigiendo cu they wanted one pieza of car, but of one or another form they owing to change of idea y owing to bandona the sitio in one toyota corolla color of gold. mucho informacion more we not owing to succeed ricibi already cu the caso here is in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: June 06, 2009, 09:23:27 PM »

6/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

man aggressive is injury muher at his forehead

presencia of police owing to wordo ask by of testigonan, diahuebs 20.38, at one cas at bushiri, for one poblema among pareha. n’e sitio, police is talk cu the muher m.m. naci at aruba of 26 year, that had one chop serious at his forehead cu was bleed. the is tell police cu t’e man u.d. naci at aruba of 38 year owing to dal’e cu one cress-wrenge y owing to kap’e at his forehead. police owing to see cu in the cas had two child diminutive is cry. while cu police was atende m.m., he u.d. owing to go back come bek n’e cas. police owing to see cu the was enough bao of influencia of alcohol. police owing to detene y owing to hibe close. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporta the victima for poli for tratamento.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: June 06, 2009, 09:26:27 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

owner owing to achieve call cu his car steal is stop at sabana big

diahuebs nightfall owing to enter informacion cu owner of one car steal, will owing to achieve his car stop in cura near of one cas at sabana big y cu they're desmantelando this. at arrival of the patrol n’e sitio owing to come descubri cu already end owing to cuminza desmantela the car. hour police owing to ask about they con come the car t’eynan y none of they know of this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: June 06, 2009, 09:29:27 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

eight month condicional for young achieve cu revolver y marihuana

corte in first instancia owing to deal the caso contra the. de cuba, that is wordo acusa of owing to posesion of arm of candela cu patronchi without permission of minister of husticia y also is wordo acusa of posesion y plantacion of marihuana. several trip know hay’e in problem cu his brother. the brother owing to informa police cu de cuba have revolver cun’e. hour police owing to ask the mother permission for listra in the cas for cual the mother owing to deny at first instant, but hour owing to splike of the situation, the hour the mother owing to give permission. according the mother the not was at height self cu had marihuana in the cas neither niether of plantacion of marihuana. the self not live eynan. huez owing to ask about the acusado is dicon the have tanto sakito of marihuana in his power, if do not for sell. the hour the acusado owing to contesta cu this is for preserva the marihuana. because so they're spite. the revolver past owing to achieve at noordkust y not owing to entregue at autoridadnan. fiscal is achieve cu is legalmente prove cu the had one pistol in his power y also marihuana. the revolver if was bad manteni. fiscal owing to ask one castigo of 8 month condicional cu one period of proof of 2 year, y cu servicio at comunidad of 240 hour. also the have to bay cay bao of supervision of reclassering. by cu acusado have problem cu curazon y not can haci mucho esfuerzo will busca one proyecto p’e without cu the have to of cansa his curpa huez is achieve cu is legalmente prove cu the had arm in his power y also marihuana. mirando the seriedad of the caso the not owing to stay sit the castigo mereci for cu this. this is debi at his ailment. huez owing to dun’e castigo, mirando seriedad of mature, is algo earnest. el’a hay 8 month condicional, cual cual is 240 day, kitando 6 day cu’n period of proof of 2 year. also past owing to achieve 240 hour of servicio at comunidad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: June 06, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »

6/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

4 month of jail exigi for importacion of marihuana

diahuebs ultimo, corte in first instancia owing to deal the caso contra luis ignacio tavares, that is wordo acusa of importacion of marihuana day 14 feburary 2009. the acusado not was present in sitting-room of corte. the was at corsow, hour cu one amigo of dje, one such stanley owing to pidi’e one please, for trece one present for his mother, cual is one dvd player new. y cu the will send a busca the package close dje. fiscal is achieve cu do not intencionalmente el’a trafica marihuana, but more bien owing to wordo ask for trece one present aruba. cual owing to resulta of enbez of is one dvd player new is one dvd player old. fiscal is achieve cu have to owing to ask about is that will owing to come busca the pakete. y also cu have to owing to controla first kico have in the pakete. fiscal owing to exigi one castigo of 4 month, kitando the time cu el’a happen in detencion preventivo. y also owing to give ordo for destrui the marihuana. huez is close the caso y is tell cu have to owing to controla the pakete. although cu is please is haci one amigo. can will tanto huez owing to bay of acuerdo cu exigencia of fiscal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: June 06, 2009, 09:33:52 PM »

6/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

for his same seguridad police owing to detene man sober cu was march zig saw mey-mey of caminda

diabierna morning one agent policial owing to notice cu at seroe blanco one man sober was form danger for trafico y for his self. police owing to pare for talk cune p’asina achieve know his adres y hibe his cas, but he not was responde the question. for not lose time owing to detene hibe keep of police p’asina the happen his wayaba y not form danger for none person neither for his self.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: June 06, 2009, 09:37:18 PM »

6/6/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to ask castigo of 95 day close for importacion of marihuana

diahuebs ultimo corte in first instancia owing to deal the caso contra van der meulen, that is wordo acusa of importacion of marihuana. the acusado not owing to aparece in corte, although cu el’a achieve the dagvaarding personalmente y the caso owing to follow normal. sr. c. van der meulen, have 4 year bibando at aruba, but already is usando marihuana for 10 year end. el’a sconde the marihuana in one dvd player. el’a trece the simiyanan for plant they here at aruba. fiscal is achieve cu is legalmente prove cu c. van der meulen owing to importa marihuana, for cual is ask one castigo of 95 day, kitando dianan cu already el’a sit. the acusado n’e momentonan here is at corsow. huez owing to close the tratamento of the caso y owing to dicta sentencia at once. huez mr. angela bay of acuerdo cu exigencia of fiscal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: June 06, 2009, 09:42:34 PM »

6/6/2009 Bondia Page 6

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:

judge owing to pospone the caso for listen the victima sospechoso of owing to comete inmoralidad cu two child younger of edad let pound (free)

oranjestad: yesterday morning judge owing to suspende the detencion of one man colombiana or., that is wordo sospecha of owing to comete actonan inmoral cu two child muhe younger of edad. the sospechoso owing to wordo representa for advocate mr. d. kock y door cu judge owing to tell cu the wanted listen the children, owing to dicidi of pospone the caso y cu judge owing to let the sospechoso pound. the sospechoso or. is wordo acusa cu among august 2003 till cu december 2007 past owing to haci actonan inmoral y even owing to penetra one child younger of edad. also the is wordo acusa cu at november 2008 past owing to haci actonan inmoral cu one child naci at 2004. fiscal owing to tell judge cu had one investigacion adicional cu did take lugar cual owing to termina diahuebs. teniendo this at cuenta, past owing to propone pospone tratamento of the caso for so achieve the relato of the investigacion. advocate mr. kock, owing to tell judge cu by feburary his cliente is deteni because; sospechoso. past owing to tell cu during tratamento of the caso of apelacion of detencion, hof owing to show cu not have mucho cos y cu is let or. deteni pendiente of the investigacion andando. according the advocate, have two declaracion inconsistente contra his cliente. past owing to ask judge for deal the caso yet or but suspende the detencion of his cliente. judge owing to ask about fiscal if owing to talk cu the children younger of edad. fiscal owing to tell cu not. judge owing to ask about if at dado instant the wanted listen the children in presencia of one experto if esey is possible. fiscal owing to tell cu the not have nothing contra siempre y cuando this is priva without presencia of the sospechoso. judge owing to show cu if wanted listen the children in one form priva y cu this will last much tempt. the is achieve cu the sospechoso will can wordo poni pound but under condicion cu the do not bay in contacto cu familiaman of the victima. judge owing to pospone the caso for time indifini y owing to send the caso bek judge comisario for let listen the children in form priva. fiscal owing to propone for judge also will is present during the interogacion of the children. advocate mr. kock also is achieve cu is one good idea for judge is present. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: June 08, 2009, 08:18:27 PM »

6/6/2009 Bondia Page 6

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:

judge owing to pospone the caso for listen the victima sospechoso of owing to comete inmoralidad cu two child younger of edad let pound (free)

oranjestad: yesterday morning judge owing to suspende the detencion of one man colombiana or., that is wordo sospecha of owing to comete actonan inmoral cu two child muhe younger of edad. the sospechoso owing to wordo representa for advocate mr. d. kock y door cu judge owing to tell cu the wanted listen the children, owing to dicidi of pospone the caso y cu judge owing to let the sospechoso pound. the sospechoso or. is wordo acusa cu among august 2003 till cu december 2007 past owing to haci actonan inmoral y even owing to penetra one child younger of edad. also the is wordo acusa cu at november 2008 past owing to haci actonan inmoral cu one child naci at 2004. fiscal owing to tell judge cu had one investigacion adicional cu did take lugar cual owing to termina diahuebs. teniendo this at cuenta, past owing to propone pospone tratamento of the caso for so achieve the relato of the investigacion. advocate mr. kock, owing to tell judge cu by feburary his cliente is deteni because; sospechoso. past owing to tell cu during tratamento of the caso of apelacion of detencion, hof owing to show cu not have mucho cos y cu is let or. deteni pendiente of the investigacion andando. according the advocate, have two declaracion inconsistente contra his cliente. past owing to ask judge for deal the caso yet or but suspende the detencion of his cliente. judge owing to ask about fiscal if owing to talk cu the children younger of edad. fiscal owing to tell cu not. judge owing to ask about if at dado instant the wanted listen the children in presencia of one experto if esey is possible. fiscal owing to tell cu the not have nothing contra siempre y cuando this is priva without presencia of the sospechoso. judge owing to show cu if wanted listen the children in one form priva y cu this will last much tempt. the is achieve cu the sospechoso will can wordo poni pound but under condicion cu the do not bay in contacto cu familiaman of the victima. judge owing to pospone the caso for time indifini y owing to send the caso bek judge comisario for let listen the children in form priva. fiscal owing to propone for judge also will is present during the interogacion of the children. advocate mr. kock also is achieve cu is one good idea for judge is present. come across

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57794.php

Aruba

Alleged pedo release

8 Jun, 2009, 16:45 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A suspected pedophile is last week by the judge to release stated. He should further conduct of the trial against him at liberty to spend.

The man is suspected in the period from August 2003 to December 2007 OBSCENE to have committed acts with two girls. It would also have been penetration. Moreover, the man suspected in November 2008 a 4-year-old child to have abused.

According to David Kock, lawyer of the accused, the evidence against his client is very thin. He points to include witness statements that contradict one another. To provide more clarity to the court wanted to hear abused girls. The prosecutor did agree to this request on condition that the conversation between the judge and the children in a separate room without the accused are present. In anticipation of the statements of victims, the court to postpone the trial.

The lawyer responded to the request for the detention of his client off. He stressed again the meager evidence and the fact that the accused has since his arrest in February 2009 stuck. The Court decided this agreement and the alleged pedophile pending further progress of the case released.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: June 08, 2009, 08:23:26 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57795.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Chico Gang convicted of burglary Kong Hing

8 Jun, 2009, 16:45 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - In the case of burglary Kong Hing is Edmond Laclé, better known as Chico Gang recently sentenced to 150 days cell, of which 41 and a probationary period of two years.

Laclé was suspected to participate in the big break in Kong Hing Supermarket last January. During treatment, the court Laclé on a photo of a bag and he asked him if it was him. The defendant denied this, but was told that an ex-prisoner with him more often had seen the bag. In the bag was found a watch from another store would be stolen. Laclé again denied any involvement and said that he only near Hing Kong was the police he continued. The judge then pointed to statements by witnesses Chico Gang on the roof of Hing Kong had seen. According to Chico, they do not, but someone else. He stated that the suspects Dirksz and Cabrera against him had said that they would commit a burglary, which he said not to want to work. Also he said the night guard of Kong Hing to know him as they have previously set with a baseball bat had abused.

Man on the roof
According to the lawyer Edmond Laclé could not be proved that the watch in the bag actually came from the store. In addition, his client would not testify but the other suspect, Dirksz have recognized as the man on the roof. In addition, no evidence of a cigarette that Dirksz going to Chico would have actually come from the Kong Hing would be. The judge gave his verdict immediately. He found that no evidence could be Laclé that the watch had been stolen, but considered his involvement in the burglary or adequately proven. After the verdict was in Chico Gang appeal will go.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: June 10, 2009, 12:10:35 AM »

Aruba
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57843.php

Burglar Golf last weekend

9 Jun, 2009, 19:17 (GMT -04:00)

Leaving property of Black Hog Saloon.

ORANGE CITY - Over the past weekend at several places reports of burglaries in which cash and other belongings were stolen. Thus, for the second time in a short time in the Olympic pool in Savaneta broke after an event.

In the night after the swimming championship of the Olimpiada Olimpico be thieves with the whole box went off. Earlier in 4000 florin thieves captured after the Carifta zwemkampioenschappen. This time was only 300 florin stolen. Employees of the Olympic pool thinking that the perpetrator must be someone in the organization and the building well. Football RCA was also visited by burglars. Since thieves went through the roof in the clubhouse and they all drink from the fridge away. The club, which already have little money is in the hands in the hair. The elderly club Ban Topa, three times per week in the clubhouse together, is in order on this board. Yesterday morning the police had reported a possible burglary at Black Hog Saloon / Adventure Golf. Once agents noted that the front of Black Hog Saloon was completely demolished and that the whole building destruction are done. There are several articles of the property taken. A few weeks back Adventure Golf finally closed its doors because of continued poor earnings. It is unclear what will happen to the company.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.