March 28, 2024, 10:30:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739745 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1500 on: June 14, 2009, 01:34:45 AM »

6/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

rosario college owing to go back become victima of ladronicia for of tantisimo trip

diarazon morning hour cu esnan encarga cu rosario college owing to arrive scol owing to stay disgusta hour cu they owing to ripara cu they owing to achieve visit indesea again. ladronnan not know kico more for steal, already cu they owing to steal leesboeken, cual is much important p’e children cu if is bay scol for learn much y become one ciudadano ehemplar cu one trabao above-board. the scol here cada trip is stay achieve visit y cada trip more y more the children is stay perhudica. now if the rosario college owing to stay without fan y is incomfortable for give lesson in the calor sofocante of the dianan here.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: June 14, 2009, 01:37:44 AM »

6/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

believe it or not cid cabrera did it again, cid cabrera one of the dianan here will kill a or a will mat’e

his name will bay in book guinness world book or records because; esun cu more trip is bay close y very liher is pound again diarazon madruga owing to enter informacion cu one guardia of seguridad owing to descubri one choler is try of break the vitrina of wulfsen & wulfsen in caya g.f. betico croes. at once the guardia balente here owing to core leave his slow y owing to succeed gare in hendrikstraat y is succeed domine, while owing to avisa police. at arrival of police owing to come resulta cu here is deal again of the conocido choler (cu suerte) cid cabrera. at once they owing to boei’e y owing to bay cune keep of police. the choler here have much suerte self already cu in one rub of eye the is afo. pesey is being tell, cu preparacionnan is being haci for send his name for aparece in book of guinness world book or records, already cu the is one of they cu more trip is bay close, but esun cu in minimo of time is pound again. is as we owing to being tell, cid cabrera is being considera one choler dangerous, aggressive, cu one day the will kill person, for stay the hour ey close more day, or they will hay’e kill.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: June 14, 2009, 01:39:54 AM »

6/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

for of tantisimo trip ladronnan owing to go back break y enter steal at scorpions jewelry

diahuebs morning hour cu doñonan of scorpions jewelry owing to arrive n’e business, they owing to ripara cu ladronnan owing to go back break enter y reboltea full the lugar lagando one catastrophe behind. police owing to come n’e sitio for work one raport of the susedido, while the team of investigacion tecnico will controla the vingerprintnan cu owing to stay behind.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: June 14, 2009, 01:41:48 AM »

6/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan is steal tasnan near of sea

two lady cu owing to bay swim owing to achieve they surprise of they life hour cu they owing to see 2 thief coy they bag y owing to core bay. police owing to bay n’e beach of mangel high, where they're talk cu the 2 damanan b. y v., kendenan owing to tell police cu hour cu they was landando y they owing to see 2 man coy they bag on beach y owing to core bay. police owing to busca in becindario y is come across cu one are of boy sit bao of one tree near of catholic of pos diminutive. the hobennan owing to tell police cu they owing to see the hobennan core bay direccion panort. they owing to reconoce they because; juny maton y one such jonathan. police owing to bay at home of juny maton y eynan they owing to come come across cu all two. they had the tasnan in they power. police owing to detene all 2 y owing to confisca the 2 tasnan. the caso is in hand of recherche.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: June 14, 2009, 01:44:01 AM »

6/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

chinese sospecha of attempt of viola y kill one muher fast huez

the chinese z. yesterday morning owing to present in corte caminda the is wordo sospecha of attempt of violacion y comete actonan inmoral cu a muher. besides the is wordo sospecha of owing to try happen car or as kill the person muher here. all this have to owing to sosode day 15 of feburary 2009. the victima owing to present in corte of hussticia acompaña for advocate mr. chris lejuez. fiscal owing to ask for pospone the caso by cu still raport of psycologo do not cla. the is achieve the raport here important for determina if z. is responsible for his actonan. past owing to propone for follow cu the caso day 21 of august 2009.abogado mr. mohamed owing to tell huez cu thing owing to sosode is one incidente y cu z. is lamenta very much kico past owing to haci. past owing to tell cu z. owing to send one carta caminda the is ask disculpa. past owing to ask huez for let z. pound till hour cu the caso take lugar. fiscal owing to insisti cu z. have to stay close provided that espera of the raport of psycologo. past owing to show also cu z. is wordo sospecha of two caso much earnest. huez owing to bay of acuerdo for pospone the caso for day 21 august for 10’or of morning y owing to rechaza the peticion for let z. in freedom.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: June 14, 2009, 01:47:09 AM »

6/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

Papiamentu translation:

sentencia owing to cay at last in caso of ladronicia of 1.6 miyon guilder gregorio regales, ko fung ho y tom van der biezen, not owing to form part of organisacion criminal for steal coin, but if owing to wash this

yesterday morning huez owing to give sentencia in the caso penal contra the sospechosonan gregorio regales, ko fung ho y tom van der biezen. huez owing to tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu gregorio regales owing to comete the ladronicia of placanan of banco together cu the others cu anteriormente already owing to wordo condena. also huez is achieve gregorio regales complice of wash coin. huez do not achieve cu gregorio regales is form part of one organisacion criminal as fiscal owing to tell. huez owing to as cuenta cu the ladronicia of coin of banco owing to sosode in day cla y cu this owing to atacha the seguridad of people aruban. past owing to as also at cuenta cu still not owing to achieve the coin completo y cu not owing to using violencia during the ladronicia of 1.6 miyon dollar. the is achieve cu gregorio regales have to wordo castiga same cu the others cu owing to participa in the ladronicia. past owing to condena gregorio regales at 4 year of jail y the 1950 guilder cu gregorio regales owing to wordo achieve cun’e, will stay confisca. huez owing to aproba the demanda of 15 thousand dollar for aruba armed transport y 56 thousand guilder for her banco hscp. past owing to tell cu the coin here will wordo reparti among regales, van der biezen y the others y esun cu stay without pay, the others will have to cubri the suma overall. for tom van der biezen, huez do not achieve prove cu tom van der biezen owing to form part of one organisacion criminal. if the is achieve prove cu tom van der biezen y gregorio regales is complice of labamento of coin. past owing to show cu tom van der biezen was police y have to was know mihor. huez owing to tell cu tom van der biezen not conoce regales. the mature cu owing to ask about regales of where owing to achieve coin y regales owing to bise cu is of throw of territory at bonaire, huez do not achieve cu was sufficient. past owing to remarca cu none person will tell cu the coin is procedente of ladronicia. huez is achieve cu tom van der biezen not owing to ask about regales proof of where past owing to achieve the 400 thousand guilder cu is much coin. at opinion of huez, here tom van der biezen have to owing to achieve suspicion. for colmo at dado instant regales owing to cay close. huez owing to condena tom van der biezen at 360 day of jail of cual 256 day is condicional kitando the 95 dianan cu tom van der biezen was close. all this cu one period of proof of 2 year. huez owing to ordena tom van der biezen p’e work 240 hour of trabao for comunidad without payment y cu tom van der biezen have to cuminsa haci this dentro of 2 month after of sentencia. also huez owing to ordena for 3 year largo tom van der biezen do not work more in gobierno. huez owing to remarca, con one employee publico, have one business also. or are you one ambtenaar or do you have one business. past owing to aproba the demanda of pay for damage at aruba armed transport y the banco hscp same cu past owing to impone for gregorio regales. for thing is deal ko fung ho, huez do not achieve prove cu ko fung ho owing to form part of one organisacion criminal. if the is achieve cu ko fung ho is complice in the labamento of coin y cu if not was for ko fung ho the fiamento of 400 thousand guilder not did take lugar. huez is achieve cu ko fung ho have to owing to sospecha cu gregorio regales not can owing to achieve the coin here cash, as gregorio regales is pretende of bendemento of one territory at bonaire. huez is achieve the participacion of what fung ho limita in the caso here. ko fung ho owing to wordo condena at 210 day of jail, of cual 184 day is condicional kitando the 26 dianan cu the was close. ko fung ho owing to wordo ordena for haci 160 hour of trabao for comunidad without payment y cu the have to cuminsa haci this dentro of 2 month after of the sentencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: June 14, 2009, 01:55:53 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58065.php

One million robbery accomplices convicted

13 Jun, 2009, 15:42 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Four years mugger Gregorio Regales jail for his part in the robbery of 1.6 million dollars in October last year. Entrepreneurs Ko-Fung Ho and Tom van der Biezen were largely contingent celstraffen sentenced to launder the stolen money.

The court continued yesterday when the verdict are questioning the trade of the famous Christmas tree seller Van der Biezen. How was it possible that an official at the same time a company could have said the judge. Van der Biezen may the court the next three years are not public function exercised. Furthermore, he was sentenced to 360 days jail with 256 days conditionally, plus minus the 95 days he has been in pre-trial detention. Van der Biezen of the court must still perform 240 hours of service and received a probationary period of 2 years imposed. Also it a good amount back pay 15,000 dollars to Aruba Armored Transport, the security for the transportation of the money provided, and over 60,000 florin to the U.S. bank whose money was stolen.

The punishment was almost entirely consistent with the requirement of the Public Prosecutor (OM). This was also true for the other entrepreneur Ko-Fung Ho that a sentence of 210 days was imposed on 184 conditional minus 26 days before trial. Ho must also provide services of 160 hours, 80 hours less than the OM had demanded. Ho have the right also demanded fines of 15,000 florin not pay. The court took its share is smaller than the other two suspects who were right yesterday.

The heaviest punishment for Regales because he was found guilty in a million robbery. Moreover, the court that the security of the community affected by the theft in broad daylight took place. In addition, the court took into account the fact that still not all the stolen money right. On the other hand, there are mitigating circumstances. It was the first time Regales such a crime committed and there is no violence during the theft used. He was also a year of imprisonment less than the OM had demanded. It should also Regales lot of money back to pay 15,000 dollars to transport the money and some 56,000 florin to the U.S. bank.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: June 14, 2009, 01:58:35 AM »

6/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

another car steal achieve casi full pluma in the mondinan

diabierna morning owing to enter several call cu in the mondinan pazuid of aurora funeral home at cumana, have one car casi completamente desmantela. we fotografo owing to bay n’e sitio y owing to descubri one toyota tercel cora/oranje casi full desmantela. ladronicia of car is follow then at great escala, the situation is empeorando more y more cada day, y gobernantenan cu they parlamentarionan cheerleaders do not haci just net nothing for change ley, but if have time for in pura core calling meeting for scapa they self of one investigacion cual assure will place one end at they fechorianan. while for people sufrimento y castigo only.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: June 14, 2009, 02:00:28 AM »

6/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

car steal diahuebs owing to being achieve diabierna morning early destrui at paradera

diabierna morning owing to enter informe cu one car procedente of ladronicia owing to being achieve destrui at paradera. at once the patrol owing to bay n’e sitio y owing to come achieve the car nissan sunny cora cu one number bieuw a-36839 y cu do not cuadra cu the car. the windshield y glass behind owing to being break y also in the hood is achieve miss of some pieza. investigacion owing to come indica cu the car here had one another number y cu is deal of one car cu owing to being steal diahuebs ultimo. cu one takelwagen owing to take away the car at keep of police where eynan will bay haci investigacion for saca afo that t’e thief y destructor of the car here. the owner of the cas in becindario owing to declara of owing to hear several ado during of mey night.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: June 14, 2009, 12:02:08 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/9675/8/#jc_allComments

Homber ta saca machete pa Polis

Saturday, 13 June 2009 - 12:49 

Diasabra marduga un unidad di Polis a presenta na Makumba. Ta trata aki di un club nocturno cu hopi Latino residencia na Aruba ta frecuenta den John G. Emanstraat. Na momento cu Polis tabata na e sitio pa un of otro motibo e publico a lanta contra polis, na unda te asta un machete a wordo saca. Polis obviamente no a accepta esaki y dos persona a keda deteni y hiba warda di Polis pa wordo presenta dlanti un Fiscal Auxiliar. 

Papiamentu translation:

man is saca machete for police

saturday, 13 june 2009 - 12:49 saturday marduga one unidad of police owing to present at makumba. is deal here of one club nocturno cu much latin residencia at aruba is frecuenta in john g. emanstraat. at instant cu police was at the sitio for one or another motibo the publico owing to arise contra police, at where till even one machete owing to wordo saca. police obviamente not owing to accepta this y two person owing to stay deteni y take away keep of police for wordo present dlanti one fiscal auxiliar. come across

http://www.awe24.com/index.php?id=1027&offId=0

Fecha: 13/06/2009 | Horario: 03:02
POLIS A PIDI REFUERZO ORA NAN A HAYA NAN MES DEN UN PELEA CU MACHETE Y HENDENAN A LANTA CONTRA POLIS

Diasabra madruga un patruya di polis a haye ta core pidi refuerzo ora cu nan a haya nan mes confronta cu un grupo di hende a lanta contra nan despues di cu nan a detene 2 persona cu tabata bringando cu machete y polis a haya nan mes ta actua den pura pa evita lo peor. Pero ora cu nan a detene e bringadornan y publico a cuminsa lanta contra nan y nan a core pidi refuerzo cu a presenta inmediatamente y a logra domina e situacion. E dos sospechosonan deteni tabata bao influencia sea di alcohol y/of droga cual a haci nan bira manera hulk y tabata tin mester di mas polis pa controla nan na warda. Ambos a keda deteni mientras a logra haya e machete cual a keda confisca.

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 13/06/2009 | horario: 03:02 police owing to ask refuerzo hour they owing to achieve they self in one action cu machete y hendenan owing to arise contra police

saturday madruga one patrol of police owing to haye is core ask refuerzo hour cu they owing to achieve they self confronta cu one are of person owing to arise contra they after of cu they owing to detene 2 person cu was bringando cu machete y police owing to achieve they self is actua in pura for evita will worse. but hour cu they owing to detene the bringadornan y publico owing to cuminsa arise contra they y they owing to core ask refuerzo cu owing to present at once y owing to succeed domina the situation. the two sospechosonan deteni was bao influencia as of alcohol y/of drugs cual owing to haci they become as hulk y was have have to of more police for controla they at keep. both owing to stay deteni while owing to succeed achieve the machete cual owing to stay confisca.[/b]

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: June 14, 2009, 12:35:28 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/index.php?id=1025&offId=10

Fecha: 13/06/2009 | Horario: 02:24
VARIOS POLIS A SER DIRIGI NA HOTZONE PA UN PELEA GRANDI

E PAGINA AKI TA CONTENE MATERIAL GRAFICO Y FUERTE
  Y NO TA APTO PA MENOR DI EDAD OF ESNAN SENSIBELDiasabra madruga a drenta informe di un pelea formal na Senjor Froggs, mesora a dirigi varios patruya na e sitio. Mientras e patruyanan tabata bayendo na e sitio a drenta otro informe cu mester un ambulans tambe na e sitio y cu aki lo ta trata di un pelea entre e security guardsnan di e establecimiento y un grupo di militarnan. Na yegada di e patruya nan ta encontra cu un situacion hopi tenso y a logra domina e situacion. Un di e militarnan a resulta herida ora ela kibra un di e glasnan di e roltrap. Polis a papia cu e militarnan y a aleha nan for di e sitio y asina nan mes a hiba nan companjero pa ricibi tratamento na hospital

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 13/06/2009 | horario: 02:24

several police owing to being dirigi at hotzone for one action big

the pagina here is contene material grafico y strong y do not apto for younger of edad or esnan sensibeldiasabra madruga owing to enter informe of one action serious at senjor froggs, at once owing to dirigi several patrol at the sitio. while the patruyanan was bayendo at the sitio owing to enter another informe cu have to one ambulance also at the sitio y cu here will is deal of one action among the security guardsnan of the establecimiento y one are of militarnan. at arrival of the patrol they're encontra cu one situation much tenso y owing to succeed domina the situation. one of the militarnan owing to resulta injury hour ela break one of the glasnan of the roltrap. police owing to talk cu the militarnan y owing to aleha they for of the sitio y so they self owing to take away they companjero for ricibi tratamento at hospital come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: June 19, 2009, 10:33:13 PM »

6/15/2009 Awe Mainta Page 32

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene man cu owing to fight usando machete

during cu police was controla in windstraat, saturday 4.50 of madruga, they're see one are of person stop on the lugar of park of the business macumba, y they're see center of the are, one man is mula one machete on vlur. at once police owing to bay in his direccion. as cu past owing to see police, past owing to arise core bay y owing to throw the machete abao.polis owing to follow his slow y owing to succeed detene. he cu owing to resulta of is d.r. of 28 year naci at sand domingo, that owing to resisti his detencion. one another man g.r., also of sand domingo of 49 year, y is amigo of d.r, owing to stroba trabao of police y the also owing to stay deteni. all two owing to resisti at detencion y have to owing to wordo domina cu enough klop. they're show of was bao of influencia of alcohol or of drugs, for cual they owing to become as hulk y have to owing to being calma cu klop.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

several police owing to being dirigi at hotzone (atrobe) for one action big

saturday madruga owing to enter informacion of one action serious at sir froggs. at once owing to dirigi several patrol n’e sitio. while the patruyanan was bayendo n’e sitio owing to enter another informe cu have to one ambulance also n’e sitio y cu here will is deal of one action among the security guardnan of the establecimiento y one are of militar. at arrival of the patrol, the polisnan is encontra cu one situation much tenso y owing to succeed domina the situation. one of the militarnan owing to resulta injury hour past owing to break one of the glasnan of the roltrap. police owing to talk cu the militarnan y owing to aleha they for of the sitio y so they self owing to take away they compañero for ricibi tratamento at hospital.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: June 19, 2009, 10:49:22 PM »

6/15/2009 Awe Mainta Page 20

Papiamentu translation:

huez is achieve cu have to proteha comunidad choller cu owing to atraca tourist condena at castigo combina

although cu joshua buddy owing to tell cu is one tourist homosexual wanted owing to as relaciona cun’e y cu past owing to ranca coin for of dje, fiscal y huez not owing to believe his declaracion y owing to using the declaracion of the tourist y one witness for conclui cu joshua buddy owing to atraca the tourist. the atraco owing to sosode day 17 january 2009 caminda joshua buddy will owing to ranca cartera for of the tourist y core bay cu this y at dado instant will owing to menaza the tourist also cu stone. the same day police owing to detene joshua buddy y owing to hay’e cu 4 gram of cocaina. in corte joshua buddy owing to tell huez cu he is one homosexual y wanted owing to as relacion cune. according joshua buddy, the homo owing to bise cu the likes man of color. joshua buddy owing to tell huez hour the homo owing to ofrece 20 dollar past owing to ranca the coin for of dje y core bay. huez owing to show cu the person owing to declara cu the was on crucero y at dado instant one person ranca his cartera for of dje. past owing to core his slow y on one distancia the person owing to saca coin for of the cartera y throw the cartera afo. past owing to follow his slow y the person owing to coy stone p’e. one another person old owing to bis’e for let the thief bay, because the is dangerous. the tourist owing to bay police y they owing to detene joshua buddy one rato after. according the tourist the had among 400 y 500 dollar cune. police owing to detene joshua buddy cu 4 for 6 stone of cocaina. according one witness, fast his cas had bendemento of drugs y one tourist wanted owing to cumpra y owing to surgi one discusion. at dado instant the tourist owing to bay for saca coin, joshua buddy owing to coy the cartera y core bay. after joshua owing to wordo deteni. huez owing to tell cu the declaracion of the tourist y the witness is cuadra more cu the declaracion of joshua buddy. tanto the tourist because; the witness is talk of cu joshua buddy owing to ranca cartera bay cune. huez is ask about his self if is only 20 dollar joshua buddy owing to bay cun’e as the is pretende. past owing to follow tell cu joshua buddy is one conoci of police cu have one carchi of castigo largo. joshua buddy is one adicto cu cada bez is steal. according joshua buddy past owing to realisa now cu the have problem of adiccion y cu the will bay talk cu his mother for her wordo send sand domingo. huez owing to bis’e cu the unique solucion cu have actualmente is cu have to close joshua buddy for proteha comunidad. fiscal owing to tell cu the is believe the declaracion of witness y tourist y not the declaracion of joshua. the is achieve 4 gram of cocaina much y not for own consumo but for sell. fiscal is believe cu joshua buddy will was sell y by cu the was ask mucho coin for drugs, past owing to ranca coin for of the tourist. the do not believe cu the tourist is one homo cu wanted owing to as relacion cu joshua. past owing to señala cu ultimo 9 year, joshua buddy owing to wordo condena 7 trip. past owing to expresa cu is of lamenta cu not have nothing another cu aumenta castigo of jail y not can haci nothing for less joshua buddy of his adiccion. past owing to exigi 1 year of jail y destrui the drugs. huez after of owing to listen advocate owing to dicta sentencia of trip. the is achieve joshua buddy culpable of posecion of drugs y culpable of atraco cu violencia. past owing to condena joshua buddy na12 month of jail of cual 4 month is condicional. huez owing to tell joshua p’e talk cu his mother p’asina the can bay sand domingo for achieve tratamento for his adiccion.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58105.php

Aruba

Years in prison for robbery of tourists

15 Jun, 2009, 13:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Joshua Buddy last week sentenced to twelve months imprisonment of which four months conditional on the robbery at a tourist on January 17 this year. In this robbery, he threatened the victim with a stone and went with an estimated 400 to 500 dollars in cash here.

The offender would be the pockets of tourists from his hands and ripped them are gone. The victim then continued in the pursuit. Al running the robber took the money from the wallet and threw it away. When the tourists were chasing him Buddy grabbed a rock and threatened the victim with them. A bystander gave the advice to tourists tramp alone to 'because it is dangerous. " The victim is going to do when reporting to the police. Agents were arrested later that day Buddy.

Although Buddy defense hung up a story about a homosexual man who offered him money, the court believed his story. Especially as a witness the history of the victim was able to confirm. The relatively heavy punishment, the courts protect the community against these veelpleger. Buddy is a friend of the police and has a long criminal record. He was in the past nine years now seven times previously convicted of criminal offenses and is addicted to drugs. Upon his arrest the police found 4 grams of cocaine.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: June 23, 2009, 01:14:11 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58465.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Crime: Robberies and burglaries

22 Jun, 2009, 13:41 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The police have last weekend busy with robberies and burglaries in various locations. For example, the McDonald's in Santa Cruz robberies, there was a break-in restaurant in Palm Beach Bingo and a woman in Caya Betico Croes robbed and beaten.

Fast food restaurant McDonald's in Santa Cruz last Saturday night was robbed by two armed men. This is a large amount of money captured. The pair waited until an employee by the back door came out to throw rubbish away. Armed with a gun, the robbers go in and demanded the daily turnover. Allegedly is a sum of nearly 10,000 florin. The perpetrators are still on the run.

Bingo
Bingo Cafe-restaurant in Palm Beach last night is also the victim of theft. The owner discovered the burglary and the police informed. Burglars know access to the building to provide wires of the alarm system by cutting and in the vault off them. Contents of the vault was a small 15,000 florin, 1000 and several passports.

ATM
A woman was last night at an ATM in Caya Betico Croes robbed and beaten by three men. They made just gepinde money cheated her and beat her to bloedens in the face. The woman was just after midnight at the ATM of the Aruba Bank to withdraw funds. After she had her money, she was attacked and beaten by three men. The men went off on foot. The security of the main street has seen nothing of the incident. They found the victim bleeding in the vicinity of the ATM and switched the emergency. The woman who a few injuries in the face had been, exposed bled. An ambulance had to come to the victim to treat. It is further transported to the hospital treatment.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: June 28, 2009, 11:32:48 PM »

6/17/2009 Diario Front Page

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diaranzon/frontpage/index.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: June 28, 2009, 11:35:54 PM »

6/18/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

atraco in day cla

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask cu urgencia at one cas in emmastraat, where one atraco arm did take lugar. at arrival police is come across cu one boy of 15 year, that is tell police cu the only was at home hour cu two man owing to enter in the cas cu machete.e is tell cu one of the hombernan owing to place the machete at his throat y owing to puntre if have coin y laptop. the boy owing to show the two atracadornan at where the kluis is y they owing to coh’e y owing to bay cune. according his declaracion, one of the hombernan had one t-shirt mara at his cabes. the caso is in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: June 28, 2009, 11:37:56 PM »

6/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

st. dominicus college again victima of kiebro y ladronicia

diarazon morning hour cu maestronan owing to arrive at scol st. dominicus they owing to descubri cu ladronnan owing to break enter y steal n’e scol. they owing to calling police at once p’asina inicia cu the investigacion p’asina place hand on the anti-socialnan here y give they one merecido castigo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: June 28, 2009, 11:40:04 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

misteriosamente truck carga cu tire stop fast garage owing to stick at candela

diarazon madruga hour cu we fotografo was yegando n’e candela at united dinner, owing to enter one call via we sistema of tipline of we fotografo, cu is 743-1770 cu have one truck carga cu tire at candela in lucianitastraat. mirando cu the fotografo was stop near of the agent policial cu owing to descubri the candela, at once owing to happen the informacion for police cu at his file owing to send one another patrol for bay n’e sitio y also owing to send one another unidad of bombero n’e sitio. all the time one inhabitant cu owing to arise owing to happen hand for his slang y owing to cuminsa combati the candela.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: June 28, 2009, 11:42:23 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

tanki of gas of united dinner was at candela

diarazon madruga while the becindario was sleep coriendo danger diarazon madruga one patrol of police attentive pasando fast of united dinner owing to notice cu have one candela in one hoki fast of the lugar. at once owing to ask presencia of bombero n’e sitio. the agent policial owing to dicidi of arrive more serca for investiga y owing to descubri cu t’e boter of gas was at candela y owing to ask for bombero come cu more urgencia, mirando the danger cu this is form. at once at arrival of bombero, they owing to conecta the slang then parando strategicamente at one distancia safe owing to succeed domina the candela. apparently have indicacionnan cu the candela here is intencional.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: June 28, 2009, 11:46:09 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

accion rapido of police owing to stroba ladronnan of steal at one cas cu the owner is in exterior

diarazon madruga owing to enter one tip at police cu at one cas at arashi owing to see of ripiente one car is stop n’e cas where cu the owner is in exterior y 2 person desconoci y sospechoso owing to descend for of the car y enter in the cura. at once the patrol owing to dirigi his self n’e direccion ey. at they arrival they owing to achieve the car chevrolet spark grey a-19176 stop fast the cas. sperando on one another patrol policial for reforza they, the anti-socialnan owing to feel they self in preta y owing to dicidi of core descend at water lagando the car behind. the agentenan owing to march rond of the cas y owing to come achieve one door of the cas forza y open, owing to ripara also cu the ladronnan owing to coba all caminda in the cas y owing to happen hand for several cos. the.o. they owing to prepara one flatscreen plasma tv, one bag cu complete of articulo, beverage y much more. they owing to prepara esakinan for bay cu they, but owing to being stroba in they attempt. the polisnan owing to achieve descripcion of the anti-socialnan here y have several person cu owing to see they. one patrol cu after of enough rato owing to bandona the cas owing to come come across the owner of car in cercania. police owing to pidi’e for compaña they at keep y they owing to succeed hibe at keep of police where eynan the agentenan will saca afo cu that y kico they was haci.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.